Wrath of the Righteous

Game Master Vinsomner

Dare you confront the Abyss?

Kenabres


1,901 to 1,950 of 2,314 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>

GM Screen:
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13

Since you're focusing and basically know what to listen for and are a bit closer, I'll forgo additional Perception checks.

The group approaches cautiously, then stops so as to not get too close the conversation does indeed continue inside - they don't seem to have heard you.

1 - "...thout killing her! I mean look what she did to our mates! I say we kill her, then take our leave on her. Wouldn't be the first time!"
2 - "Ah Strev! It aint no fun that way, I thought we was done with... that stuff."
3 - "Hold on! She's good and tied up now, beaten bloody, gagged to keep her teeth out of the equation this time. If Rorm and Theln hold her arms, Matty and Bran her legs, and Pete her head... I should be able to get in there without killing her! Then it's just a simple matter to swap around when I'm done!"
1 - "Whoa whoa whoa! Who's gone and decided you'll be going first!"
3 - "Don't you play dumb on me!! Everyone's already had a chance to go first 'cept me, Nemir and Bran. Nemir's dead there on the floor and Bran there already traded me his turn for my turn with the crone yesterday!'
4 - "Let's not get too far afield here... the question isn't who's goin first. It's if we need her dead before we get started or not. Cost three men already, and we need to make sure things go right."
2 - "That's what I've been saying! It aint no fun unless they're squirming a bit."
1 - "She don't respond to threats, maybe she don't speak out language, but after the beating we gave... that usually calms em down right quick. Least till we start having our way with em. Not this one! For the love of your life look at her, dislocated arm, broken fingers, battered face and still staring at my like she'd like to be ripping my bones from the inside out! Too risky says I."

They continue their debate, neither side making any immediate headway with the argument.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Perception auto-pass:

*Brooding frown*

"Disgusting....they're talking rape here.
I'm guessing a tough lady, if she's taken down 3 men. But rape... >:l
Guys, you're not going to idly stand by without knowing the truth, right?"

Mia looks pretty pissed.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Knock Knock Open up the door its REAL

Verim has already knocked down the door before Mia spoke one word. He was visibly upset having a similar condition.. like that when he interacted with Demons.


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling | AC16 FF15 T11 CMD15 | HP 18/18 | F7 R4 W7 Paladin 2

Luci was right behind Verim, eyes practically glowing with raw fury.


Taking a few liberties with movement here.

As Verim, Luci, and the others burst into the room while six Bandits gather their wits at the sudden intrusion into their safehouse and fun. Their eyes go from panic to just a general wariness as only five of you enter (Tobongo is still outside), and one of you appears to be a child. The quick glance you take about the room shows shelves full of smashed herbs and broken glass. Liquid stains of strange colors line the walls, as if someone was having fun throwing oddly colored bottles against the walls. Three bodies lie haphazardly around the middle of the room, bandits all, one with a Chakram embedded it his neck, and the second with a bec de corbin going up into his jaw and coming out the top of his head, with the last having a longsword thrust through his belly. None of the standing bandits are completely free from injury either, all sporting cuts, scrapes, deep scratches and more than one bloody bite mark. The bandits stand around a tall counter on the west side of the room, surrounding a beaten but furious looking woman being held on the top of the counter.
Surprise Round movement was to get you all inside. Current map is updated at the top of the page.

The biggest one manages to gather himself enough to get a word in, putting a hand to his rapier, the others similarly ready to snatch at their weapons. "Oi! We found her first, and we've looted this place out. Come back in 20 minutes and we'll be cleared out, though I doubt you'll find we've missed anything." He does his best to look menacing.

Bianca:
You've just worked your hands free, unbeknownst to the bandits, but your weapons are 3 squares to the east, still stuck in the bodies of those you killed. You are at half HP.
Perception DC25:
Looking through the press of bandits you can see the woman on the counter has already worked the bonds on her wrists loose, and seems to be just biding her time before taking action.

Your perspective gaze also notices the wall in the northwest corner of the room juts out oddly and can already see where a hidden door might be on that wall.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Verim snarls his skin blackening, " Wrong day to be you! Let's see if your jaw is as strong as your mouth! "

Verim charges the man and lays his shield into the Green man's neck.

Charging Ragin' Shield Smash: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 221d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

AC is two lower ofcourse.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Mia stays back, letting the men in the delusion of her being a child.
She quickly puts a ward Hex on Maxwell.

Reminder, +2 AC deflection & +2 to saving rolls, until you either get hit or fail a save.


GM Only:

Initiative
Mia 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Verim 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Lucianna 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Maxwell 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Tallina 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Bianca 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Bandits 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

    Initiative - R1

  • Maxwell

  • Bandits

  • Tallina
  • Lucianna
  • Verim
  • Mia
  • Bianca

Gonna give Maxwell a little time to post, as well as post the Bandits actions in a spoiler here soon since they're before most in Init. You can post/repost your actions once you know what the baddies are doing then I'll sum it all up in a Round Recap type post.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

As a note GM, they likely don't know but you should.. I have Combat Reflexes.. I'm not sure how you want to play that out but often it is the Enemy does whatever and my AoO's might change the outcome if it matters. IE an enemy hitting me but my AoO actually took them down.. thereby preventing the damage.


GM Screen:
Combat:
BanditO Rapier: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
BanditR Rapier: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
BanditG Rapier: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
BanditP CLongbow: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 1 = 231d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
BanditB CLongbow: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 = 151d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
BanditY CLongbow: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 61d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Round 1 - Start
Maxwell pending

Bandits Round 1 actions:

The Bandits, hearing Verims words all rush the warrior with rapiers drawn, cutting and thrusting with their weapons. Each blow is turned aside by the Fighters skillful footwork in his armor and the tilt of his shield.
The two bandits behind the counter lift bows and fire at Verim, but the press of combat obstructs the shots too much for them to land, though one surely would have had the field been less crowded. The third bandit hops up onto the counter, pulling the bow as he moves, and launches an arrow at Maxwell, but the shot goes wide.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim lashes out with the cold iron glaive in his right hand as each man approaches him.

Ragin' Glaive AoO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 141d10 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Ragin' Glaive AoO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 271d10 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Ragin' Glaive AoO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 101d10 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Verim that method sounds fine for Combat Reflexes. It didn't come into play here as they moved into range when they attacked... unless you had a reach weapon. I assumed you did not since you initially attacked with the shield. Maybe I should have everyone add their equipped weapon to their stat bars.

*EDIT* I see you did have the Glaive equipped, and the +7 is because you're raging instead of the +5 you'd normally have? Am I tracking that correctly?


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim can weild two handed weapons in one hand his common fighting style involves using said weapons like hi Glaive.. or when it was damage the Scythe the found. Often to spear or maim the enemy on arrive.. he then tends to move within 5ft reach with his shield so that enemies cannot retreat or cast spells without threatening to get speared in the face. Oh and I need to confirm that crit. I am sorry if the posts leading up to this fight did not make it clear.. though in the previous fight Verim was situated thus.

Confirm Ragin' Glaive AoO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 162d10 + 10 ⇒ (9, 5) + 10 = 24

EDIT: Yes that is correct you have tracked that correctly Normally it is a +7 to use.. a +5 one handed and a +7 again while raging.


Sounds good, thanks for confirming that. Hey when you're a walking ball of weapons it's good to know for sure. I'll assume he's starting combats with the Glaive till posted otherwise.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

No problem, it is often the case.. if you read back he generally did that unless he was too low level to have the ability or his glaive was broken. To which he used something else. I assume we wait until Maxwell goes or can everyone else take thier actions more or less knowing it may be subject to change? (Like my charge ofcourse did not happen from before)


Verim's furious attacks with the glaive have the approaching bandits dodging as best they can. But his second attack, against the red Bandit, comes with truly expert force and precision. Only a last second parry while simultaneously throwing back his head keeps the glaive from running him right through his face. Instead it merely gashes the man deeply into his forehead, causing blow to flow quickly and freely down the side of his head. "By the gods! This one's as bad as the woman!" the injured one cries, eyes wide with panic. He's the red one on the map, the middle of the three facing Verim.


I'd encourage everyone to post their Round 1 actions. I think it'd make the most sense to move Max to the end of the initiative since he hasn't posted in a few days. Then no one is waiting on him or unsure of their Round 1 action. Everyone else may go.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Question does the enemy seem to be using any particular armor or shields themselves? It generally influences whether Verim will waste the time to attack more than once.


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling | AC16 FF15 T11 CMD15 | HP 18/18 | F7 R4 W7 Paladin 2

"And he's just getting started!" Luci shouted as she moved in to attack the one that spoke.
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


The bandits all have bucklers on hand, all three facing Verim have them equipped. Those shooting bows are not using the buckers at the moment obviously. They all have studded leather armor in various shades of disrepair.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

If Mia didn't have the chance to cast Ward hex on Max, she'd do so in round 1.
If she 'did' have the chance, she uses Evil eye on green.
DC 15 will, or suffer -2 to attack rolls for 6 rounds. Reduced to 1 round if he passes the save.


Ooo he dead.

Mia the ward hex will be used in Round 1


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim radiates anger from his core, " Find it alot harder when your prospect can fight back! "

Verim drops his glaive and leads in with a shield bash to the stomach followed by a cestus punch to the groan.

Twin Ragin' Shield Smash: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 201d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Twin Ragin' Cestus PAAAAWNCCH: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 161d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

This is on the southern bandit


Aasimar Skald 4 | AC18 FF16 T12 CMD19 | HP 43/43[35] | F6[8] R3 W3[5] | Init +2

Bianca with her hands free grab one if her Chakrams still hung around her waist, she then aims for the throat of the nearest man.

Chakram Slice: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

The chakram cuts into Bianca's own hand as well but she doesn't seem to care, her anger too great.

Bianca takes 4.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

Sorry, I can't see the field, can Tobongo swing his fist through the door? Applying cover of course.

The half elf moves into the room and swings her scythe at a bandit.

"Scum, you shall fall to my blade before I will let you harm anybody else."

Mwk Scythe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 262d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 3) + 3 = 7 Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 236d4 + 9 ⇒ (2, 3, 1, 1, 4, 2) + 9 = 22 Total 29 damage

-Posted with Wayfinder


Tallina Kapok wrote:

Sorry, I can't see the field, can Tobongo swing his fist through the door? Applying cover of course.

Yes he can, but the closest bandit was 10' away, but Tallina just destroyed that target. The next closest bandit is 20' away from the door.


GM Screen:
heavy flail: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 2 = 181d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Round 1
Maxwell delays for the moment.

Three of the bandits, hearing Verims words, all rush the warrior with rapiers drawn, cutting and thrusting with their weapons. Each blow is turned aside by the Fighters skillful footwork in his armor and the tilt of his shield. Verim manages to severely wound one of the bandits as he fends off their rush with his glaive.
The two bandits behind the counter lift bows and fire at Verim, but the press of combat obstructs the shots too much for the shots to land, though one surely would have had the field been less crowded. The third bandit hops up onto the counter, pulling the bow as he moves, and launches an arrow at Maxwell, but the shot goes wide.

Tallina moves towards the green bandit, swinging the scythe with gusto and rends a gaping wound from shoulder to hip, blood shooting onto the walls and those behind at the western wall. Another bandit out of the fight.

Lucianna's finishes off the already injured bandit with an angry ease that is frightening to behold. The other bandits look on, horrified as the tables turn so quickly against them.

Verim doubles over the orange bandit with a shield bash to the abdomen, but his cestus strike, meant to be the finishing blow, barely clangs off the bandits armor, saving the reeling bandit from succumbing to his mounting injuries.

Mia bolsters Maxwell's defensive capabilities with a quick hex.

Bianca takes the yellow bandit completely by surprise, the blood gushing from the archers neck mingling with Bianca's own as she cuts herself in her swift attack.

Maxwell, watching the battle unfold, charges west at the bandit on the counter, heavy mace swinging upward with great force. The charge gives him the added momentum needed to connect, and the mace slams into the side of the pink bandit and something gives with an audible *crunch*. His eyes roll up into his head and he topples backward behind the counter, out of the fight.

Bandit post coming for Round 2!

    Initiative - R2

  • Bandits

  • Tallina
  • Lucianna
  • Verim
  • Mia
  • Bianca
  • Maxwell


Bandits in Round 2:
The bandits have clearly had enough of this battle, and toss down their weapons, each taking a few steps away from the group members nearest them (both 5' step NW from their respective positions). The blue bandit, previously firing arrows, pulls out his shield and holds it before him in a completely defensive posture, "Please! You're welcome to the woman and the shop, and whatever goods we've found. Please just step aside an we'll be on our way!" The other bandit, also clinging desperately to his shield, nods emphatically along in agreement with the remains of his little band.


Aasimar Skald 4 | AC18 FF16 T12 CMD19 | HP 43/43[35] | F6[8] R3 W3[5] | Init +2

So my weapons are in the square with the red bandit then is that right?

Bianca roars at the bandits words and cutting her legs free, kicks the man in the chest trying to knock him over.

Trip: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

"No one is welcome to me!"


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling | AC16 FF15 T11 CMD15 | HP 18/18 | F7 R4 W7 Paladin 2

Luci glared at the nearest bandit, not even trying to hide her anger and contempt.

"Listen to me very carefully; you are going to leave. You are going to go to a tavern in town that is currently a safe-house for survivors. You are going to surrender to the Paladins and their judgement there. And if I find out that you have not done so; then I. Will. Find you. Do I make myself clear?"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Anyone else think Intimidate should be a class skill for Paladins?

EDIT:Well screw you too, dice!


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

That would break paladin image.
Unless you're a paladin from the Fallout universe's Brotherhood of Steel.


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

Or Paladin of Sarenrae from Khatapesh. Everybody gets 1 screw up before you go hunting. The one I hit, was he dead or still alive? I guess I'd need a heal check.

Heal: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

-Posted with Wayfinder


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim seems not to care for Luci's words and swings at the bandit regardless. " They are worse than cultists! "

Verim sends a merciless shield bash to the side of the man's head and follows up with another punch to the throat.

Twin Ragin' Shield Smash: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 281d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Twin Ragin' Cestus PAAAAWNCCH: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 121d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Big bro, you're to roll a confirm on that nat 20.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

You are correct Little Sis

Confirm Twin Ragin' Shield Smash: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 281d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Tallina Kapok wrote:
... The one I hit, was he dead or still alive? I guess I'd need a heal check.

The bandit you attacked is quite dead.


Round 2
The bandits have lost their taste for this fight and beg to be released. They assume defensive postures behind their shields as they wait for your response.

Tallina quickly surmises her first foe has perished with a professional glance, it's pretty plain to see no one could survive that kind of hit.

Lucianna attempts to persuade the bandits to turn themselves in, but her words lack a certain conviction. Surprisingly the bandits seem quite amicable to the idea, giving each other a quick look, "Uhh... Why of course my lady. Very merciful of you, we cannot wait to turn ourselves in for proper justice!" His words seem to lack a certain conviction however.

Heeding his own counsel, Verim decides to answer by stepping up to the orange bandit with vicious shield bash to the side of the head, and the man drops like so many potatoes in a sack. From the remaining bandit comes what can only be described as a whimper.

Mia delays for the moment before turning a crazy-eyed gaze towards the last bandit. The mans eyes, already darting around the room, seem drawn, almost dragged to Mia's for an eternal moment. The mans starts to visibly quake at the knees as Mia's hex takes hold.

Bianca's feelings are clear as she fully frees herself from her restraints and kicks out at the last bandit, but his panicked defense is too quick and he dodges the trip. "No, no! Of course not miss! I meant... they are welcome to... uhh... help you! Yes! Help you, is what I meant!" and gives a slightly hysterical bark of laughter.

Botting Maxwell clambers over the counter to land sound of the bandit, but doesn't immediately attack, letting this play out.

Please post for Round 3!

    Initiative - R3

  • Bandits

  • Tallina
  • Lucianna
  • Verim
  • Mia
  • Bianca
  • Maxwell

Whats the RAW on a heal check during combat? I usually just treat it as a free action, which means you still have actions in Round 2 Tallina, unless someone knows differently?


Bianca Koserra wrote:
So my weapons are in the square with the red bandit then is that right?

I think I missed this. You are correct.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft
d20pfsrd wrote:
Providing first aid, treating a wound, or treating poison is a standard action.

Looking at severity of wounds, that should definitely count as a free action.

Round 2 evil eye, yup.

Round 3, Mia puts another evil eye effect, -2 AC.
Will DC 15 or effect lasts 6 rounds.


Yeah... there's really no "Surmising Damage" in the PRD. Free action makes sense to me too. Editing the R2 recap post slightly. Done.

GM Screen:
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

oh, then I would have held action.

Seeing Verim attack a bandit, the dark skinned woman slammed the butt of her scythe to the ground.

"STOP! Verim, they are down, if you touch another one who surrendered you will never taste my cooking again."

Her voice stern and strong, this was not an empty threat.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Bandits Round 3:
The bandits eyes are wild now, darting around the room like the devil is after him. He holds his shield in a white knuckle grip and bolts for the door.
Everyone gets an AoO on him except Max, go ahead and roll if you choose to take them. He'll end his movement outside the door slightly... if he makes it that far.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Can't sadly...i'm not holding my witchly sickle in hand. It, like my crossbow, is hidden.


Aasimar Skald 4 | AC18 FF16 T12 CMD19 | HP 43/43[35] | F6[8] R3 W3[5] | Init +2

Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Bianca cuts her hand again as she slices at the Bandits leg as he runs by.

Chakram Slice: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Then turns towards the newcomers, "Don't you DARE try to offer them solace! You have no right! Their judgment is MINE to give."

Bianca takes another 4.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Round 3

Bianca cuts the last bandit down with an expert strike of the chakram, and the battle comes to a close.

Combat is over.

Loot:
In a large sack is a large collection of items;

  • 118 gp
  • 418 sp
  • Set of silver cutlery (worth around 125 gp)
  • brass goblet (worth about 15 gp
  • Portait of a young man, cut from it's frame and rolled (worth about 55 gp)
  • 1 flask of acid
  • 1 flask of alchemists fire
  • 3 vials of holy water
  • 3 bolts with a magical aura
  • a flask of unknown liquid
  • 1 potion of barkskin, clearly labeled


Aasimar Skald 4 | AC18 FF16 T12 CMD19 | HP 43/43[35] | F6[8] R3 W3[5] | Init +2

Bianca quickly rushes to her Bec De Corbin and retreats back to behind the counter, but not before sending it through the skull of the Bandit she just took down.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

With the unknown woman retreating behind the counter;

"So...the bandits are dead, you can come out now."
It might sound like the total opposite of the 'average' situation here, but Mia didn't care.

"Or did big bro scare you?", she says with a wink to Verim.


Aasimar Skald 4 | AC18 FF16 T12 CMD19 | HP 43/43[35] | F6[8] R3 W3[5] | Init +2

Bianca looks around to everyone, thrusting her weapon into another nearby Bandit's face.

"לדבר ! לדברבלשון ! עיר זו אינה אלא שדיםוגנבים ! להוכיח שאתה לא ביניהם !"

Celestial:

"Speak! Speak the tongue! This city is nothing but demons and thieves! Prove you are not among them!"


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

"What? I don't speak that..."

Linguistics, identify language: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

I could start speaking Abyssal...freak her out :)


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim looks to Tallina and calms down his eyes losing their glow and his skin paling He looks to the woman and places his hands up.

Celestial:
" Eh? I'm not a demon at all.. I mean.. I look pretty mean I know.. but Not a demon. Do I smell bad too? "

Verim chuckles as the strange language comes from his mouth.

1,901 to 1,950 of 2,314 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Nightbringer's Wrath of the Righteous Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.