Wrath of the Righteous

Game Master Vinsomner

Dare you confront the Abyss?

Kenabres


1,851 to 1,900 of 2,314 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>

Loot from Faxon:

+1 cloak of resistance, +1 bracers of armor, wand of cure moderate wounds (9 charges), 12 +1 bolts

As Verim strides into the altar room, the waves of evil are nearly palpable. The bronze minotaur head's eyes seems to follow Verim as he crosses the room to open the chest. Inside lays a consider number of items, all neatly packed.

Chest Contents:

  • 2,310 cp 759 sp 122 gp 11 pp
  • 5 silver holy symbols of Iomedae
  • Masterwork longsword
  • 2 masterwork scimitars
  • A collection of silverware and silver table settings.
  • A wand
  • A rather curious, but broken, item that radiates a faint magic.
  • A large sheaf of documents.
  • An elegantly written letter to Faxon

Anyone entering the altar room will be under the effects of a Zone of Truth. spell.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim comments as he eyes look at the bronze minotaur a couple of times, " Y'know that feeling like your being watched? I'm gettin' that from the bull there. Might be magic, I dunno. Anyway, feel like I'm bathing in Demon blood it's so evil in here. " He then opened the chest and gave a whistle.

" Found a treasure trove here.. tons of coin we can take back.. and some other stuff. OH! And I found a note... " Verim reading it with a interested flare shaking it in the air once he was done, " Well now.. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I think the Demons did the impossible.. they are working together. And real well too. These documents are most likely the same. "

Moving the chest so that the rest of the group could Identify it. " Well i think we are done here.. got the proof and a hostage we can get information out of.. So we just handle the two upstairs, drop of what we don't need and head on to the next two places eh? "


Reading through the sheaf of documents, you find evidence of years of planning behind the attack on Kenabres, along with lists of agent names and new assignments in cities across Mendev.


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

Tallina moves into the room with the chest. Examining the pieces she smiles a bit.

"Mind if I take one of those swords? Those I can wield and keep my druidic abilities. Oh you know what, let's just take the whole chest. We don't have time to go over everything in detail except maybe that letter."

"Portare" Spell of Ant Haul, I have 8 hours.

Tallina grabs a scimitar and pulls out the wand before shutting the chest and effortlessly picking it up, carrying the chest and it's contents on her shoulder.

"This might be useful to somebody, feel free to examine it."


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

"Sure, i'll have a look and if i don't get it now, Laris can figure it out."

Spellcraft MWk Wand: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Spellcraft curious item: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27


Human Bard 4 | HP:23/23 | AC 16 | Init +2 | PassivePerception 10 | S+0;D+4;C+0;I+2;W+0;Ch+6 Spells: 4/4x1st; 3/3x2nd; Bard Inspiration 4/4 (d6)

Laris will take one of the swords as well (A longsword, unless anyone more fighter-y wants to take it).
"Mia you should take those Bracers, I'm sure we can just lace them up a little tighter for you, Verim, do you want this cloak?"

Not sure who's best carrying the CLW, Mia, Maxwell, myself, Tallina and Lucianna are all capable of using it, I believe?


The wand is Bless Weapon with 19 charges, the other item is a broken phylactery of faithfulness.

Everyone give me a DC 20 perception check.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Mia takes the bracers from Laris with a thnkful smile.
"Thanks."
As she puts them on she takes a lok at her surroundings.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
As does her familar.
Perception thrush: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim takes the cloak and places to his armor, " Well, I HAVE been told I would look dashing in a cloak, just never had the time to wear one. " Verim test the cloak around his shoulder and neck doing almost a bull-fighter's flourish

" How do I look? "

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

Looking at Verim in his new cloak Tallina remarks.

"Like a lovable idiot found a cloak. Let's not worry about looks for a bit, we need to keep moving."

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Pfftt XD


You hear the muffled sounds of battle upstairs.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

"Not to worry anybody.....but i hear some signs of fighting upstairs."
Mia looks especially at Tallina "Tobongo's tough, but how long can he hold off cultists?"


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim almost blushes in faux-confusion and embarrassment " Well.. at least you said lovable.. but by Arqueros' spear I'm not an idiot.. Most of the time. " He smirks sighing at the remark.

Once Mia mentions the issue Verim seems to brighten up, " Last I check our Titan Trunk had an issue dodging but his blows were strong and body tough. I'd rather check and see how's he's doing first. That way we have time to scan this place for any remaining loot and get two more captives. " Verim beams as he rushes up the stairs.


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

Thinking for a moment Tallina responds.

"If he gets in trouble he can squeeze down those stairs and he knows that much. But I should go check on him and make sure that the cultists aren't getting lucky."

She moves towards the stairs and heads up to check on her friend.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Anticipating Verim to pull off another charge-1st, worry -later, Mia put a ward hex on him.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

It had been forever sense Verim felt this protection but he know where it came from and at least that meant he was given some sigh his choice was right. That or he was being so reckless Mia HAD to.


Dashing up the stairs, Verim finds Wendaug and Tobongo standing over the bodies of the two cultists. Wendaug looks over and gestures frantically. We've got company incoming lover, a minute, maybe two before at least a dozen cultists show up.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Not good at all.....

"Is it possible to lure them and lock them up?"


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim runs up to see Wendaug his face alights as he attempt to show of his new cape.. when the news of the situation hits him. He is surprised to say the least. " A- A dozen?I knew you were a hot commodity but I didnt think you would draw so much attention Silkscales, but it obvious to see why. " Verim gives her a wink. " Well I guess we get to rid this place of a few more Cultists and weaken their hold on Kenebres, And you get to plug them full of holes.. a Win-win. What direction are they coming from? " He says as he gets close to his chitinous companion.

He turns to the rest of the party and chuckles, " Alright I think we should use this building to our advantage numbers can be diminished with proper positioning y'know! "


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

Seeing the signs of battle, Tallina rushes to her companion.

"Tobongo, are you hurt anywhere? Lift up your arm, any scratches? Those gem growths seem to be protecting you quite a bit there huh big guy."

Did either Wendaug or Tobongo take damage? Just curious.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Im assuming the Snuffies got facerolled.

" He's a big tree now I think he can take care of himself, HarHAr! Heh, but seriously are you injured either Wendaug? And the rest of you I think we are goin' to have to set up a frontline.. a Dozen men, even weak ones, are nothing to underestimate. Especially if they have someone as strong as the guy who put Luci to the ground before. " Verim said with a serious face for once.


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling | AC16 FF15 T11 CMD15 | HP 18/18 | F7 R4 W7 Paladin 2

"I'll watch myself this time, don't worry." Luci said, fastening her borrowed shield.

As much as she didn't like wasting it, this was a time to make the most of her divine power. Being able to focus her divine might onto a single deserving target was potent, but she couldn't use it too often and never liked the idea of squandering it.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Mia quickly casts guidance on all the others before they headed up.


Human Bard 4 | HP:23/23 | AC 16 | Init +2 | PassivePerception 10 | S+0;D+4;C+0;I+2;W+0;Ch+6 Spells: 4/4x1st; 3/3x2nd; Bard Inspiration 4/4 (d6)

Laris will move into range of her Glaive, ready to start singing once the door opens.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim nodded " Good Good. now lets give them a nasty Surprise everyone.. I'll even leave the Door unlocked for them it'll make for a warm welcome! " he said as he switch out the Switchscythe for his new refurbished Glaive and set it to start cutting down the masses as they would try and get in.


Tallina Kapok wrote:

Seeing the signs of battle, Tallina rushes to her companion.

"Tobongo, are you hurt anywhere? Lift up your arm, any scratches? Those gem growths seem to be protecting you quite a bit there huh big guy."

Did either Wendaug or Tobongo take damage? Just curious.

Neither took damage. I basically hand-waved a fight with two 1st level cultists.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

So to make up for that instead on 2 mooks we get twelve.. Seems Legit.. Verim's blood is boiling

Verim seem ready to strike at the first Cultist that walks through

Ready action if possible


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Dot-vival


Aasimar Skald 4 | AC18 FF16 T12 CMD19 | HP 43/43[35] | F6[8] R3 W3[5] | Init +2

dot


DM Nightbringer wrote:

*Contents of Chest*

An elegantly written letter to Faxon

If you read the letter to Faxon (Knowledge Local/History/Planes) DC 20:
Minagho is the demonic ruler of the ruined city of Raliscrad in the Worldwound, and Vorlesh is the woman rumored to have helped open the Worldwound in the first place.
If you read the letter to Faxon (Knowledge Local/History/Planes) DC 35:
Nahyndrian crystals are said to be the crystallized fragments of a murdered demon lord's life force, though what use such an object could be put to is unknown.

Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

We are expected to be able to get the DC35? :)


You are free to try! :) Or seek other possible Knowers of information perhaps.

Wendaug smiles at Verims gusto, but suggests an alternate plan, "While I love the bloodthirsty attitude slave-to-be, the more strategic move might be to move on to the other safehouses before they show up. We don't know the strength of these reinforcements, or if they're the only reinforcements coming. We've got a lot of killing to do today and I need you to keep your strength up. I have needs you know." She says the last with a sly smile.

Nightbringer ad-libbed the dozen or so incoming reinforcements --I'm guessing as a way to hurry the group along to the other locations. You're more than welcome to stay and fight, but standing and fighting would be more along the lines of a Survival game with an ever increasing difficulty level than a Story/Adventure game. :)


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim cracks a grin as it seems like Wendaug had gotten quite a bit more feisty than before. Well since the caves below that was. He was both intimidated and elated. Taking the Glaive in his grip he lowers the edge to the ground somewhat his body losing tension at the suggestion. " Well, Well. I guess I got too ready to cut down some cultists like a kid in a candy store! HARHAR! Let's strip these two, carry the Chest and make way to the next spot. Seems Wendaug has.. 'other' plans in mind. " Verim chuckling and raising a suggestive eyebrow.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Ugh, finding this hidden and un-hiding it was such a hassle.

Kn. History: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Kn. Planes: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Despite her many teachings, Mia is too distracted to properly recall details.

Looking at Verim after Wendaug called him 'slave-to-be', she chuckles.
"Be careful to keep yourself intact, i wouldn't want a big bro who's wearing a collar."

What might be even more surprising, is her following comment.
[whisper]"I know of a herbal concoction that erm.....have you outlast her."[/whisper]
She grins, that seems a mix between cheeky and teasing.

The little bird on her shoulder chirps merrily for a few seconds.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

It's hiding alot.. thats odd. Maybe you just needed to post in the gameplay to fix it?

Verim coughs a bit at Mia's suggestion " H-Hey I always bounce back. I can't be chained down for TOO long now.. "

Verim whispers back " Don't embarrass me now.. you make it sound like you dont trust your big ol' brothers fortitude.. I beat her in drinkin y'know. That said.... never hurts to be sure. "


Wandaug's skin around her neck and face slowly deepens and darkens in color, her eyes flash furiously as Verim and Mia have their conversation. "I.. It's... For dancing you blithering fool! I need my strength for dancing- Never mind! I'll be on lookout till you idiots decide where we're going, hopefully before we're ambushed and die miserable deaths." The last two words are hissed with exquisite venom and a death stare directed towards Verim. She stalks off to a nearby corner and keeps a furious watch, careful not to look back in the groups direction.

So will it be M=Nyserian Manor to the south, or L=Topaz Solutions pretty close to the north?


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

L seems the most logical.. its right there.

Verim makes an apologetic bow, Though Wendaug had made it clearly she was upset and not going to pay attention. His vice less confident but no more serious. " Aye... I wouldn't want to fail and have one more dance with Milady. She has a point. I suppose I have enough in me to clear another place. Let's go to that area North of here, Topaz Conclusions.. or whatever. It's close enough... we can hit the Defender's Hearth on the way back.. otherwise this chest will kill me. "


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

dc for hearing a whispered conversation is 15, my minimum perception is 17... so I'm prwetty sure I heard that.

Shifting the chest she was carrying on her shoulder to be a bit more comfortable, Tallina overheard Mia's suggestion.

"Mia, do we need to have another talk later? What Verim does in his downtime is his business."

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling | AC16 FF15 T11 CMD15 | HP 18/18 | F7 R4 W7 Paladin 2

Luci couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at Wendaug's 'slave-to-be' comment. Whatever floats your boat, I guess. she thought to herself.

"Topaz Solutions," Luci corrected, while trying to recall what she knew of the place, sure she'd been to it at least once.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft
Tallina wrote:
Mia, do we need to have another talk later? What Verim does in his downtime is his business.

How far away were you? :)

Mia looks up at Tallina;
"Hmm? :3 A talk later?
Okay."

I might have overdone it there....but the reaction was priceless. ^^


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim takes his hand and ruffles it through Mia's hair laughing at Tallina's response. " Now don't be hard on the Lass Wildheart-Tallina. She was just showing concern for Ol' Verim is all! It's what family does... though she might have hurt his feelings a wee bit. I'll heal. "

As Luci corrected Verim he smirks and nods, " Yes, That place.. Topaz Solutions.. its close to here. "


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

"Topaz Solutions huh, it sounds like a name for a jewelry."


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

" Oh really..? Maybe I should pick up something there..? To match my eyes of course! HARHAR! "


1d100 ⇒ 56

The party moves out, the still-flustered Wendaug maintaining forward scouting -occasionally shooting irritated glances back at Mia and Verim. You pass burned out homes, smoldering piles of bodies, mutilated and torn, with pockets turned out and shoes missing. Scavengers scurry everywhere it seems, casually glancing the parties way as if the devastation was just another day in Kenabres. Faint screams can be heard in the distance, and sometimes hideous roars and the vibrations of distant pounding boots seem to spring from the stones, echoing all around and yet coming from nowhere at the same time. With Wendaugs guidance, doing remarkably well as a scout with never having been in the city, using only the mental image of Irabeth's map for directions. Several times she holds up a hand for stillness, peeking around a corner or through recently opened gaps in once-solid walls, before leading everyone forward once more.

Soon enough you arrive at your location. A wooden sign above the door bears a carving of a bundle of orange herbs and flowers hovering over a beaker filled with smoking orange liquid. The building's windows are tightly shuttered, but the front door hangs halfway off its hinges.

Perception DC22 (hearing):
There are a handful of voices coming from inside the building, all sounding male.


GM Screen:
Wendaug perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Wendaug takes up a position nearby the door, behind an overturned cart, and whispers, "Several voices coming from inside, they sound male. I'll take up the lookout position here, in case we get unwanted company."


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Verim nods back and gives a small comment, " Five or so.. one of them is flossing with a piece of string too. Well Honeyscales.. keep my ass safe. I only have one. "

Verim said as he started to approach the building from the outside.


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34

The half elf puts a finger to her lips. Whispering a short warning.

"Shh, maybe we can get some information before charging in."

-Posted with Wayfinder


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

My, Wendaug's looking more sour than when we first met her in battle.
I didn't speak up overly loudly.

Mia waits for the others near the door.

1,851 to 1,900 of 2,314 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Nightbringer's Wrath of the Righteous Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.