Why Can't Fighters Have Nice Hobgoblins? Ironfang Invasion

Game Master Stalwart

Oathday, 29 Sarenith, 4717

maps
Loot list


6,451 to 6,489 of 6,489 << first < prev | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | next > last >>

M Aasimar Fighter 8/Chevalier 3| HP 101/103 | AC 30 (32 vs goblins), T 14, FF 27, CMD 29 | Init +5 | Perception +19 (Darkvision) | F/R/W +13/+10/+7 (+4 vs mind-affecting, immune fear/poison) | Move 30' | Tactician 1/1 | BB 1/1 | Alter Self 1/1 | Active: None

At this point Benedict will call out to wake Amkarang, Haela, and William.

"To arms!"


Male Elf Fighter (archer)/rogue* 11 | AC 23-1 (25-1 with buckler), T 17-1, F 17, CMD 29-1 | F 10 R 11-1 W 7 | hp 81/81 | Init +6-1 | Perc +25, +30 vs traps, darkvision 60', see invisibility/ethereal | Effects: 2 Dex damage

Aerel casts light on the one of the stones, keeping it under his cloak to shield the light.

”I will try to put light behind them. Look away from me so you don’t get dazzled when I bring it forth.”

He waits until the sleepers are up to make it so obvious where the party is positioned.


Male Human Fighter 11| AC 26 T 16 FF 21 | HP 105/114| F +10 R +9 W +5; +3 vs Fear | Init +5 | Perc +16

William awakes with all the commotion going on. He sits up and asks "What is going on?"

Sovereign Court

Half-Orc Dragonheir Scion (11) Wounds (62) HP (112) Saves (13/7/8, +4 vs spells and SLAs) Init (+1) AC 30 (28/11/27, +2 vs goblinoids) Fire Resist (10) CMD (26) BB (1/5) Buffs (Ability Mastery +2 Str)

"Time for some fun!" Grum announced. "Felt something in my head, though. So whatever is coming will have someone that needs to be shot first." He added.


M Aasimar Fighter 8/Chevalier 3| HP 101/103 | AC 30 (32 vs goblins), T 14, FF 27, CMD 29 | Init +5 | Perception +19 (Darkvision) | F/R/W +13/+10/+7 (+4 vs mind-affecting, immune fear/poison) | Move 30' | Tactician 1/1 | BB 1/1 | Alter Self 1/1 | Active: None
William Grove wrote:
William awakes with all the commotion going on. He sits up and asks "What is going on?"

"This elf claims undead are hunting her. Grum says something messed with his mind. Aerel hear something out in the dark."


Male Human Fighter 11| AC 26 T 16 FF 21 | HP 105/114| F +10 R +9 W +5; +3 vs Fear | Init +5 | Perc +16

William frowns, grabs his bow and quiver and stands. He looks toward Grum and says in Minatan "Grum that something in your head probably came from much closer."


The noise of the unseen enemies grows closer, but they remain just out of view of the party's darkvision.

Kisegar wakes up as the alarm is sounded, snatching up her crossbow and swiftly loading it. She rubs her eyes as she sees the dusky gray elf. "Why is a drow in camp with us?" she asks bitterly, then raises the crossbow to her eye and fires a bolt into the darkness.

Ranged: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
Damage: 1d10 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + (5) = 10

A hiss of pain sounds from the direction she fired.


Fighter 11 | 121 HP | AC 24 (25 in fortress mode, 28 w/ full attack), T 14, F 20, CMD 27| F 9 R 8 W 8 | Init +3 | Perc +11

Amkarang blearily comes to. "Blast and damn, no rest for the weary."


Male Elf Fighter (archer)/rogue* 11 | AC 23-1 (25-1 with buckler), T 17-1, F 17, CMD 29-1 | F 10 R 11-1 W 7 | hp 81/81 | Init +6-1 | Perc +25, +30 vs traps, darkvision 60', see invisibility/ethereal | Effects: 2 Dex damage

”Avert your eyes on three. One, two, three.” With that warning, he throws the glowing rock throw the opening to their camp toward the far wall of the Long Walk.


As the light flares and gets thrown towards the unseen foes, there's a hiss as several beings -- mostly drow and duergar -- are illuminated. Instead of living beings, their reddish eyes and elongated teeth mark them as something else.

Enemy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Grum: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Benedict: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
William: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Amkarang: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Aerel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Haela: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Sayona: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Kisegar: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Grum, Benedict, William, Aerel, and Amkarang are up!


M Aasimar Fighter 8/Chevalier 3| HP 101/103 | AC 30 (32 vs goblins), T 14, FF 27, CMD 29 | Init +5 | Perception +19 (Darkvision) | F/R/W +13/+10/+7 (+4 vs mind-affecting, immune fear/poison) | Move 30' | Tactician 1/1 | BB 1/1 | Alter Self 1/1 | Active: None

How many are there, how far away are they, and can Benedict recognize what kind of undead they are?

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


They appear to be ghouls, but of a tough sort.


Male Elf Fighter (archer)/rogue* 11 | AC 23-1 (25-1 with buckler), T 17-1, F 17, CMD 29-1 | F 10 R 11-1 W 7 | hp 81/81 | Init +6-1 | Perc +25, +30 vs traps, darkvision 60', see invisibility/ethereal | Effects: 2 Dex damage

Are we operating on a map or theater of the mind? Regardless, Aerel will fall back from the gap where the woman entered and ready his bow to fire at [ooc]the woman, er, I mean, the creatures.

Knowledge (religion) about the approaching horde: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Sovereign Court

Half-Orc Dragonheir Scion (11) Wounds (62) HP (112) Saves (13/7/8, +4 vs spells and SLAs) Init (+1) AC 30 (28/11/27, +2 vs goblinoids) Fire Resist (10) CMD (26) BB (1/5) Buffs (Ability Mastery +2 Str)

Barroom brawler for force shield mastery: +2 AC for 30 total

”Form up.” Grum said with relish. His armor briefly shimmered as he planted his feet in anticipation for the enemy charge.


Fighter 11 | 121 HP | AC 24 (25 in fortress mode, 28 w/ full attack), T 14, F 20, CMD 27| F 9 R 8 W 8 | Init +3 | Perc +11

I'm currently battling Covid, so my brain's a bit fried for combat. Hopefully I'll be a bit more together in a few days."


M Aasimar Fighter 8/Chevalier 3| HP 101/103 | AC 30 (32 vs goblins), T 14, FF 27, CMD 29 | Init +5 | Perception +19 (Darkvision) | F/R/W +13/+10/+7 (+4 vs mind-affecting, immune fear/poison) | Move 30' | Tactician 1/1 | BB 1/1 | Alter Self 1/1 | Active: None

Benedict keeps a close eye on the elf. What is she doing?

He forms up with Grum and readies to attack the first foe within reach.
He asks the ghouls, in Undercommon, "Is she your prey or your master?"

Readied Attack:
Waraxe, PA, Recklessness: 1d20 + 17 - 3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 17 - 3 + 3 = 20
Damage: 1d10 + 8 + 9 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 9 + 3 = 27


Male Elf Fighter (archer)/rogue* 11 | AC 23-1 (25-1 with buckler), T 17-1, F 17, CMD 29-1 | F 10 R 11-1 W 7 | hp 81/81 | Init +6-1 | Perc +25, +30 vs traps, darkvision 60', see invisibility/ethereal | Effects: 2 Dex damage
Aerel Truthseeker wrote:
Are we operating on a map or theater of the mind? Regardless, Aerel will fall back from the gap where the woman entered and ready his bow to fire at the woman, er, I mean, the creatures.

Wow, butchered the formatting, sorry. Fixed.


Male Human Fighter 11| AC 26 T 16 FF 21 | HP 105/114| F +10 R +9 W +5; +3 vs Fear | Init +5 | Perc +16

William starts firing arrows starting with the closest undead and moving to next closest if the first drops. How many undead are we talking about?

+2 Adaptive Goblinoid Bane Composite Longbow PBS MS RS DA AS 1: 1d20 + 20 - 2 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (15) + 20 - 2 + 1 - 3 = 31 Damage 1: 1d8 + 6 + 3 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 3 + 1 + 6 = 17 Damage 2: 1d8 + 6 + 3 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 3 + 1 + 6 = 24
+2 Adaptive Goblinoid Bane Composite Longbow PBS RS DA AS 2: 1d20 + 20 - 2 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (3) + 20 - 2 + 1 - 3 = 19 Damage: 1d8 + 6 + 3 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 3 + 1 + 6 = 21
+2 Adaptive Goblinoid Bane Composite Longbow PBS RS DA AS 3: 1d20 + 15 - 2 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (18) + 15 - 2 + 1 - 3 = 29 Damage: 1d8 + 6 + 3 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 3 + 1 + 6 = 23
+2 Adaptive Goblinoid Bane Composite Longbow PBS RS DA AS 4: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (17) + 10 - 2 + 1 - 3 = 23 Damage: 1d8 + 6 + 3 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 3 + 1 + 6 = 18


Hope you're feeling better, Amkarang!

Aerel recognizes these creatures as ghouls of a slightly tougher variety, but are still not much of a threat. William's barrage of arrows drop four of them, one arrow sufficient to drop each one!

That's enough to stop the charge of the ghouls, and the few remaining ones fall back into the long shadows cast by the light spell.

Suddenly, a wave of fear washes over the party!
Kisegar's Will: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 2 = 16

Kisegar throws down her crossbow and flees out of the campsite in a panic!

Everyone attempt DC 23 Will saves. Failure means you're panicked and must flee the area; success means you're shaken for one round


F Dwarf Ftr9 | AC 27, T12, FF25, CMD 25 | HP 76/86 | F +10 R +6 W +6 (+2 vs spells/SLA/poison, +teamwork) | Move 20' | Init +2 | Per +8 (Darkvision)

Benedict is immune to fear, and grants everyone within 10' a +4 morale bonus.

Haela is perhaps adjacent to 1 or 2 allies? That is at least +4 from her teamwork feats if adjacent to 1 (Shake it Off +2 untyped, Lastwall Phalanx +2 sacred).

Haela Will, Aura, Feats: 1d20 + 6 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 4 + 4 = 29

Additional +2 if vs a spell or SLA, but not if a (Su) ability.


Male Human Fighter 11| AC 26 T 16 FF 21 | HP 105/114| F +10 R +9 W +5; +3 vs Fear | Init +5 | Perc +16

William throws down his bow and takes off running.

Will Save: 1d20 + 5 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 3 + 4 = 13


Male Elf Fighter (archer)/rogue* 11 | AC 23-1 (25-1 with buckler), T 17-1, F 17, CMD 29-1 | F 10 R 11-1 W 7 | hp 81/81 | Init +6-1 | Perc +25, +30 vs traps, darkvision 60', see invisibility/ethereal | Effects: 2 Dex damage

Will DC 23: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 4 = 20

Nope.

Aerel flees.

Sovereign Court

Half-Orc Dragonheir Scion (11) Wounds (62) HP (112) Saves (13/7/8, +4 vs spells and SLAs) Init (+1) AC 30 (28/11/27, +2 vs goblinoids) Fire Resist (10) CMD (26) BB (1/5) Buffs (Ability Mastery +2 Str)

Will: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 4 + 4 = 22
Wow. Just...wow. Note to self, upgrade the cloak of resistance at some point...

Grum stood up front, glaring into the darkness. The magical energy washed over and threw him, with the half-orc's blade slowly lowering as unnatural fear coursed through him. He almost held his ground. Almost. But then Kisegar fled, and William turned to flee, followed by Aerel, and the panic took over him. With his comrades in flight, he lost what self-control he had left and followed after.


Benedict and Haela resist the supernatural fear while the rest of the party flee the small box canyon. They turn to see the elven woman now a horrific sight, withered and drenched in stale, coagulated blood. Her hands now end in claws and her mouth is filled with sharp teeth!

Benedict and Haela can act; the rest flee until they cannot see the creature


Fighter 11 | 121 HP | AC 24 (25 in fortress mode, 28 w/ full attack), T 14, F 20, CMD 27| F 9 R 8 W 8 | Init +3 | Perc +11

Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Amkarang turns tail and runs.

Oof, hell of a roll to come back to.


M Aasimar Fighter 8/Chevalier 3| HP 101/103 | AC 30 (32 vs goblins), T 14, FF 27, CMD 29 | Init +5 | Perception +19 (Darkvision) | F/R/W +13/+10/+7 (+4 vs mind-affecting, immune fear/poison) | Move 30' | Tactician 1/1 | BB 1/1 | Alter Self 1/1 | Active: None

"Okay, then."

As everyone except for Haela turns and flees, Benedict stands his ground.

The elf was about 40' away?

He uses his Alter Self SLA to take the form of a Wayang, and Barroom Brawler to pick up Dodge.

He declares SMITE EVIL against the treacherous elf.

His base AC of 30 goes up by +3 for Smite (+4 deflection replacing his usual +1), by +2 for Alter Self (+1 size and +1 Dex), by +2 sacred for Lastwall Phalanx if Haela is adjacent, and +1 Dodge. This makes him AC 38.


F Dwarf Ftr9 | AC 27, T12, FF25, CMD 25 | HP 76/86 | F +10 R +6 W +6 (+2 vs spells/SLA/poison, +teamwork) | Move 20' | Init +2 | Per +8 (Darkvision)

Haela lines up behind Benedict. She enters Dwarven Hatred Style and uses Total Defense.

Her AC is a base 27, +2 Lastwall Phalanx for 29, and +4 Total Defense for 33. If she is struck, she will use Dwarven Seething as an immediate action to gain +4 AC against all subsequent attacks by that foe.


The creatures issues a rasping hiss and rushes at the two remaining foes. Benedit 1, Haela 2: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Bite: 1d20 + 18 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 18 + 2 = 39
Damage: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 1) + 1 = 3
Bleed 1, plus paralysis Fort Save DC 23 for 1d4 ⇒ 1 rounds


M Aasimar Fighter 8/Chevalier 3| HP 101/103 | AC 30 (32 vs goblins), T 14, FF 27, CMD 29 | Init +5 | Perception +19 (Darkvision) | F/R/W +13/+10/+7 (+4 vs mind-affecting, immune fear/poison) | Move 30' | Tactician 1/1 | BB 1/1 | Alter Self 1/1 | Active: None

Benedict will call upon the 1/day power of his Lucky Horseshoe, boosting it from +1 to +4 for this save.

Fort, Lucky Horseshoe, Lastwall Phalanx: 1d20 + 13 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 13 + 3 + 2 = 25

He manages to resist the paralysis.

Benedict strikes with his new Dwarven Waraxe.

Attack, Smite, Alter Self, Recklessness, PA: 1d20 + 17 + 4 + 1 + 3 - 3 ⇒ (14) + 17 + 4 + 1 + 3 - 3 = 36
Damage, Smite, Recklessness: 1d8 + 8 + 11 + 3 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 11 + 3 + 9 = 33

Secondary: 1d20 + 12 + 4 + 1 + 3 - 3 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 4 + 1 + 3 - 3 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 8 + 11 + 3 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 11 + 3 + 9 = 37

Tertiary: 1d20 + 7 + 4 + 1 + 3 - 3 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 4 + 1 + 3 - 3 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 8 + 11 + 3 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 11 + 3 + 9 = 32

Lousy rolls. Probably got one hit, though. Benedict is still AC 38. HP 92/103.


F Dwarf Ftr9 | AC 27, T12, FF25, CMD 25 | HP 76/86 | F +10 R +6 W +6 (+2 vs spells/SLA/poison, +teamwork) | Move 20' | Init +2 | Per +8 (Darkvision)

Haela steps up next to Benedict, uses Tactician to share Blood for the Empire (swift), and attacks.

Attack, Blood for the Empire, Defensively: 1d20 + 17 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 17 + 3 - 4 = 30
Damage: 1d10 + 8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 3 = 15

Secondary: 1d20 + 12 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 3 - 4 = 24
Damage: 1d10 + 8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 3 = 18

Haela is AC 31 against the enemy.


Benedict scores one hit on the strange vampire-like undead while Haela strikes twice. The Clever warrior feels his bleeding intensify, and watches as the fresh blood flies towards the creature. The dark, coagulated blood becomes fresh and glistening wet as she revels in Benedict's lifesblood.
Benedict, your Bleed is Con damage. 1 so far

The vampire claws and bites at him further.

Bite: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 34

Claw: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (3) + 18 = 21

Claw: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (17) + 18 = 35

Her claw and bite come *very* close to harming him again, but his combined defense with Haela remains staunch.

You're up!


M Aasimar Fighter 8/Chevalier 3| HP 101/103 | AC 30 (32 vs goblins), T 14, FF 27, CMD 29 | Init +5 | Perception +19 (Darkvision) | F/R/W +13/+10/+7 (+4 vs mind-affecting, immune fear/poison) | Move 30' | Tactician 1/1 | BB 1/1 | Alter Self 1/1 | Active: None

Benedict dodges and weaves, working in tandem with his dwarven ally to evade the monster's claws and fangs.
I put a lot into defense here, and glad of it. With a Con bleed and a potential paralysis on her hits, he does not want to get tagged again.

He ducks under a claw swipe and brings the axe in an uppercut, followed by a backswing and then a strike to the midsection.

Attack, Smite, Alter Self, Blood for the Empire, PA: 1d20 + 17 + 4 + 1 + 3 - 3 ⇒ (12) + 17 + 4 + 1 + 3 - 3 = 34
Damage: 1d8 + 8 + 11 + 3 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 11 + 3 + 9 = 33

Secondary: 1d20 + 12 + 4 + 1 + 3 - 3 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 4 + 1 + 3 - 3 = 33
Damage: 1d8 + 8 + 11 + 3 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 11 + 3 + 9 = 39

Tertiary: 1d20 + 7 + 4 + 1 + 3 - 3 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 4 + 1 + 3 - 3 = 32
Damage: 1d8 + 8 + 11 + 3 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 11 + 3 + 9 = 39
Confirm?: 1d20 + 7 + 4 + 1 + 3 - 3 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 4 + 1 + 3 - 3 = 13

Looks like 111 damage so far this round, on top of 66 last round?


F Dwarf Ftr9 | AC 27, T12, FF25, CMD 25 | HP 76/86 | F +10 R +6 W +6 (+2 vs spells/SLA/poison, +teamwork) | Move 20' | Init +2 | Per +8 (Darkvision)

If the vampire-ish elf is still up, Haela will try to finish it off. No more Fighting Defensively.

Attack, Blood for the Empire: 1d20 + 17 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 17 + 3 = 22
Damage: 1d10 + 8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 3 = 12

Iterative: 1d20 + 12 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 3 = 20
Damage: 1d10 + 8 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 3 = 21

Unfortunately, she does not have Benedict's luck. Hoping that 177 damage is enough.

If not, Haela is AC 29 against it (and Benedict is still 38).


Male Elf Fighter (archer)/rogue* 11 | AC 23-1 (25-1 with buckler), T 17-1, F 17, CMD 29-1 | F 10 R 11-1 W 7 | hp 81/81 | Init +6-1 | Perc +25, +30 vs traps, darkvision 60', see invisibility/ethereal | Effects: 2 Dex damage

Surely I am far enough away to regain my senses. I never actually saw her transform - I was just told to run - so I assume this is like a fearful presence effect.

Aerel slows his flight, looking around for the others. And the ghouls that retreated. Drawing a potion, he drinks it, hoping it provides some bracing effect against whatever scared him so.

Drinking a potion of remove fear. Don't know if it will help or not. I'm three full move actions away at this point and without my bow.


In a display worthy of Grum, Benedict hews the bloody undead creature with a series of vicious attacks with his axe. As she expires, his blood loss reduces to a trickle. (1 hp a round)

The pair of remaining ghouls are effortlessly dispatched by the heroes who had fled, using their backup weapons before returning to the camp.

Kisegar also returns to camp. She scowls at the undead, but looks suitably impressed at Benedict.


M Aasimar Fighter 8/Chevalier 3| HP 101/103 | AC 30 (32 vs goblins), T 14, FF 27, CMD 29 | Init +5 | Perception +19 (Darkvision) | F/R/W +13/+10/+7 (+4 vs mind-affecting, immune fear/poison) | Move 30' | Tactician 1/1 | BB 1/1 | Alter Self 1/1 | Active: None

Benedict drinks a potion of Cure Light Wounds.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

He quietly hands Aerel his own potion of Remove Fear to replace the one that Aerel used - Benedict has no need for it anymore.

Benedict cuts off the undead's head and watches it closely to make sure the creature is dead.


Male Elf Fighter (archer)/rogue* 11 | AC 23-1 (25-1 with buckler), T 17-1, F 17, CMD 29-1 | F 10 R 11-1 W 7 | hp 81/81 | Init +6-1 | Perc +25, +30 vs traps, darkvision 60', see invisibility/ethereal | Effects: 2 Dex damage

”Should we burn it? Did it have anything more than claws and teeth?”

Aerel looks at Kisegar and asks, ”What was this? Is there a way to protect ourselves from it in the future?”

In the back of his mind, he’s thinking how he would fare in a line scout against such a creature. Not well.

”Amazing job, Benedict. How did you even… amazing.”

Sovereign Court

Half-Orc Dragonheir Scion (11) Wounds (62) HP (112) Saves (13/7/8, +4 vs spells and SLAs) Init (+1) AC 30 (28/11/27, +2 vs goblinoids) Fire Resist (10) CMD (26) BB (1/5) Buffs (Ability Mastery +2 Str)

Sheepishly Grum walked back, his head down and dejected. Seeing the carnage at the feet of Benedict and Haela he stood there awkwardly, a pained look on his face. ”I am shamed before you.” He forced out, his face would have been flushed if it was possible. ”It won’t happen again.” He finished, looking back at the carnage, the look on his face changing to something between jealousy and respect.


M Aasimar Fighter 8/Chevalier 3| HP 101/103 | AC 30 (32 vs goblins), T 14, FF 27, CMD 29 | Init +5 | Perception +19 (Darkvision) | F/R/W +13/+10/+7 (+4 vs mind-affecting, immune fear/poison) | Move 30' | Tactician 1/1 | BB 1/1 | Alter Self 1/1 | Active: None

"You have carried the day for us many times, Grum. This time it fell to others, but we are a team, are we not? The battle is won. Let's allow those whose sleep was interrupted to finish up their rest and then be on our way."

6,451 to 6,489 of 6,489 << first < prev | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Shisumo's Why Can't Fighters Have Nice Hobgoblins? Ironfang Invasion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.