* To Hit: +11 (+5 BaB +4 Str +1 Enchantment +1 WT - 0 Power Attack)
* Damage: 2d4+1d4+16 (+6 Str +6 PA +2 AS, +1 Enchantment +1 WT)
* +1 Hit and Damage from banner
Race Half Orc (red dragon bloodline)
* Darkvision (60ft)
* Sacred Tattoos (+1 luck bonus to all saves)
* Intimidating (+2 to intimidate)
* Weapon Familiarity
* Fate's Favored (+1 all luck bonuses)
* Ironfang Survivor (+2 dodge bonus against goblinoids, and once per day can roll twice and pick the highest when making an intimidate, stealth or sense motive check against a goblinoid)
Lvl 1 Class: Arcane Strike (class feat, swift action for +1 magic damage)
Lvl 1: Power Attack
Lvl 2 Class: Fearful Might (+1 bonus on Intimidate checks to demoralize a foe)
Lvl 2: Furious Focus
Lvl 3 Class: Draconic Defenses (+1 NA, Fire resist 5)
Lvl 3 VMC: Hedgehog (+2 Will), Alertness
Lvl 4: Draconic Strike (At 4th level, whenever the dragonheir scion damages a target with an attack augmented by Arcane Strike, the attack deals an additional 1d4 points of damage of the dragonheir scion’s energy type.)
Lvl 4 Bonus: Toughness
Lvl 5: Barroom Brawler
1/day Grum will be able to use Barroom Brawler to get the feat Advanced Weapon Training. This will net him for 1 minute “Item Mastery: The fighter gains an item mastery feat as a bonus feat, which functions with any magic weapon he wields, even if the magic weapon does not meet the feat’s normal requirements. He must meet all of the feat’s prerequisites.”
This means that Grum will have, 1 time per day he can cast 1 of the following:
Skills 2+FCB=3 per level
* Linguistics: 1 SP (+1)
* Climb: 1 SP (+8 / + 3 in armor)
* Survival: 2 skill point (+6)
* Intimidate: 2 skill point (+7 / +8 to demoralize in combat)
* Use Magic Device: 4 skill points (+9)
* Perception: 5 skill points (+7)
* +1 Plate
* Boots of Springing
* +1 Falchion (2d4 damage, 18-20 crit, x2)
* Longsword (1d8 damage, 19-20 crit, x2)
* Longbow +2 mod with 20 arrows (1d8 damage, 20 crit, x2)
* Fighter's Kit (This kit includes a backpack, a bedroll, a belt pouch, a flint and steel, an iron pot, a mess kit, rope, soap, torches (10), trail rations (5 days), and a waterskin.)
* 21 gold
At 2nd level, a dragonheir scion gains a +1 bonus on Intimidate checks to demoralize a foe. This bonus increases to +2 at 6th level and by an additional 1 every 4 fighter levels thereafter to a maximum of +5 at 18th level.
This ability replaces bravery.
Draconic Defenses (Su)
At 3rd level, a dragonheir scion gains a +1 natural armor bonus and energy resistance 5 against her energy type. At 7th level, this increases to a +2 natural armor bonus and energy resistance 10; at 13th level, it increases to a +3 natural armor bonus and energy resistance 20.
This ability replaces armor training 1, 2, and 3.
Draconic Strike (Su)
At 4th level, whenever the dragonheir scion damages a target with an attack augmented by Arcane Strike, the attack deals an additional 1d4 points of damage of the dragonheir scion’s energy type.
This ability replaces the bonus feat gained at 4th level.
Draconic Presence (Su)
At 6th level, the dragonheir scion receives Dazzling Display as a bonus feat. She does not need a weapon in hand to use this ability, and can use it as a standard action.
This ability replaces the bonus feat gained at 6th level.
At 15th level, a dragonheir scion can grow leathery dragon wings from her back as a standard action, granting her a fly speed of 60 feet with average maneuverability. She can dismiss the wings as a free action.
This ability replaces armor training 4 and armor mastery.
Might of Wyrms (Su)
At 20th level, a dragonheir scion’s draconic heritage becomes manifest. He gains immunity to paralysis, sleep, and damage of her energy type, as well as blindsense with a range of 60 feet.