The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge: Explore, Report, Cooperate!

Game Master Tyranius

The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge is a place where agents hang out and await their next mission. We're a lodge for PF1 adventures. Please check out our sister lodges, linked below, for Starfinder, ACG and PF2!

PbP Special Events and ConventionsAnnouncing PBP Gameday VIIIPlay-by-Post Gameday VIII signupsGM Mentor Lounge

Castamir's Flaxseed Station (Starfinder Society)Flaxseed on Deck (ACG)Cottonseed (Playtest & PF2)

Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide | Getting ready for PFS PbP | Kit for New PbP GMs

NEED TO FIND THE ONLINE SUPPORT PROGRAM?
https://onlinesupportprogram.com/


3,651 to 3,700 of 5,350 << first < prev | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Female Human Fighter (4) Init +2 HP 38/40 AC 21 T 12 FF 19 Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +4 Per +7 Move 30 CLW Wand 36/50

gives a toast to her fellow adventurers and the recruiting Venture Captain

I'ml buying a round for the house when I'm back from my first mission!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

At the request of a few posters and to keep this campaign a little more organized, I am suggesting a few new guidelines to posters:

Gameplay: The gameplay thread is primarily for in-character chatter and should be kept in-character as much as possible. GMs who recruit through the gameplay are encouraged to do so in-character, but it is also recommended that Gms post in the recruitment thread as well, as some players do not like to wade through the in-character chatter to find recruitments (this is just a suggestion though).

Discussion: The discussion thread is for out-of-character chatter of any sort, be it rules discussions, advice, or even chatter unrelated to Pathfinder.

Recruitment: The recruitment thread is for GMs to find players for their games. This can be done in-character as in the gameplay thread but the chatter should be kept to a minimum, as some people will watch this thread only for the game announcements and do not want to sift through in-character chatter to find the announcement; that is what the gameplay thread is for.

All threads: When a GM links a signup on a spreadsheet, it is not necessary to respond with a post saying "I signed up!" This only clutters the threads and makes it hard for others to find the announcement. Furthermore, all discussion (in any of the threads, in-character or out-of-character) should be kept civil, respectful, and appropriate.

As usual, I will not strictly moderate any of the threads and no one will be punished for posting outside the guidelines (that's why they are guidelines and not rules). Just keep posting and have fun!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Gamer

I'll be the first one to ignore the guidelines for the purpose of endorsing the guidelines.

Grand Lodge

Trotter Male Halfling Venture-Captain 19

"Eh-hem!" the local Venture-Captain calls attention to his lodge and steps atop a stool, still only meeting the taller folks in the crowd at eye-level. "Oh good, there are so many new agents here! Well, it has been some time but I've got quite the opportunity for some of our newer agents if they are up for it!"

Trotter begins his lecture, an all-too-familiar professorial tone entering the archaeologist's voice. "As many of you know, decades ago, the merchant nation of Druma anticipated a wave of migrants and built the city Alabastrine to accommodate them. The mass migration never happened. Always seeking a return on investment, Druma recently began auctioning off control of the city to the highest bidders and wealthiest entrepreneurs for five years at a time. The next auction begins soon, and the powerful Aspis Consortium gold agent Myrosype—an enemy of the Society responsible for countless Pathfinders’ deaths—is poised to take control of the whole city for her own nefarious ends. Luckily, the Society has secured a few invitations for a handful of agents to attend the auction. Come see me if this sounds like the type of mission you'd like to help with!"

I am recruiting for 07-22 Bid for Alabastrine (levels 1-5). You can sign up here. I'm looking for five players and I will roll for winners by the end of the weekend.

Trotter then puts his spectacles back on and shuffles a few papers. "Oh yes! And this is one that will require some of our more experienced agents." He takes off the glasses and begins again, "Coincidentally, this also concerns an auction but one far more devious. I am sure that most of you have heard about the high-ranking kidnap during the attack on the Grand Lodge this past year. Well, the Society has tracked the kidnapped to another plane of existence, where his captor is preparing to sell her prize to a host of otherworldly bidders. Of course, the Ten would like some agents to intervene and retrieve our agent before this can happen. Please come see me if you think you can help!"

I am recruiting for 07-23 Abducted in Aether (levels 7-11). You can sign up here. I'm looking for six players and I will roll for winners by the end of the weekend.

Thanks everyone and good luck!


Hao Jin Cataclysm (Gameplay|Maps)

23 of you signed up for Twisted Circle, so I had to run a lottery. Only 12 of you got in, but I'll keep you in mind if people don't show up.

"Alright, then." The cloaked figure coughs a bit before continuing. "You six!"

  • JamesMartin
  • qwert1971
  • Caro Cogitatus
  • Loc
  • Mighty Glacier
  • Trex

    "Go to the location here to begin your investigation."

    After they leave, he approaches another six. "You are a bit more...experienced. I've sent that group off on child's errands. But I'm certain in your ability."

  • Zinou
  • Mike Kimmel
  • RyckyRych
  • Capricornus
  • Valjoen_KC
  • NN959

    "Your journey begins here." Go, quickly!

    As the second group leaves, the figure chuckles to himself. "The Mana Wastes have proven themselves to be quite valuable..."

  • Grand Lodge

    Elf Bladebound Kensai Magus 10, HP 27 [67], AC 32 haste [31], Touch [25], FF [20], CMB +8, CMD 33, Fort +8, Ref +9, Will+6, Init +11, Perception, +19, Low light vision.

    An elf in a suit, wearing a top hat, enters the lodge. He calls out in an off hand manner, "I need some of you new people. Theres a ruined siege tower that Dreng wants investigated. So who wants work?"

    This is a run through of Master of the Fallen Fortress. It is an evergreen and I would be looking to start by Monday.

    Sign Up

    Liberty's Edge

    Male Ulfen Bearbarian 15

    "I'm looking for agents that know there way around pirates. And Aspis", Venture-Captain Stormeye hollers.

    Rogar Valertis, Amazing Red, JAF0, and caps can check in for By Way of Bloodcove here.

    Grand Lodge

    Elf Bladebound Kensai Magus 10, HP 27 [67], AC 32 haste [31], Touch [25], FF [20], CMB +8, CMD 33, Fort +8, Ref +9, Will+6, Init +11, Perception, +19, Low light vision.

    Alaric Ir'Ganak (Upaynao)
    I'm Hiding In Your Closet
    Mystery Cult
    Capricornus
    Sassifrass
    qstor

    Please dot in with your characters on both the gameplay and discussion pages.

    Dot in here


    An older halfling with a large mustache comes in pushing a mop. He looks out of place among the fine warriors and wizards filling the room. After awhile he looks up and clears his throat.

    "Scruffy heard some folks needed some help o'er at some kinda' Emerald Spire." He shrugs, clearly not concerned.

    Looking for two to three players for Emerald Spire, part 8, PFS. Level range 6-8 (target level 7). Sign up sheet here

    Grand Lodge

    Trotter Male Halfling Venture-Captain 19

    "Oh wow!" Trotter exclaims as he looks over the list of applicants. "I wish I could send you all, this Lodge has so many talented agents. But the Decemvirate have asked me to hold back and only send what is necessary so I have chosen just a set of you for each mission. Come see me for details!"

    The following have won the lottery for 07-22 Bid for Alabastrine. Please check in to the Discussion and Gameplay threads here

    • Lithrac
    • Rogar Valertis
    • Chadius
    • Valjoen_KC
    • RyckyRych

    The following have won the lottery for 07-23 Abducted in Aether. Please check in to the Discussion and Gameplay threads here.

    • Gilthanis
    • RyckyRych
    • Michael Hallet
    • Orionbasher
    • JamesMartin
    • qstor

    Liberty's Edge

    Female Musetouched Aasimar HP 21/21 | AC 22, T 13, FF 19 | Bard 3 | AC 19,T 13,FF 16 |HP 21|Fort +2,Ref +6,Will +2| Init +5 | Percep +5, Sense Motive(VP Sing) +12

    A striking young lady with a riot of flowing blue locks glides into the common room with the practiced grace of a dancer. Her Varisian skirts flutter showily in a dazzling rainbow of pastel colors and a cheerful chorus of tiny bells accompany her every step. She stops in the middle of the room, her arm raised in an artful pose and she clears her voice briefly before launching into a melodic speech.

    "Your attention, I must beg, good Pathfinders. An experienced team has gone missing in the unknown reaches of the Zho Mountains. Volunteers for a search party are requested to meet with Venture-Captain Esmayl ibn Qaradi in Qadira. Please, do not delay!" She bows and moves swiftly to tack the information up on the board.

    GM bluedove here, I am running #6–07: Valley of Veiled Flame PbP for a friend this time and we need to keep an eye toward a good strong pace on this one as it needs to be wrapped before Gen Con(the first weekend in August). This will be my first high level scenario, so I'm looking forward to it!
    Interested parties please sign up here!

    Liberty's Edge

    Male Human
    Resources:
    Bardic Performance 25/26
    Stats:
    Bard 9|HP 57/57|AC:20/T:14/FF:17|F:+9/13|R: +12/16|W: +14/18|CMB:+7|CMD: 21/18FF|BAB: +6||Init: +3|Dip.:+20|K(all):+12|Per. +7|Bluff,Perf(Sing)S.M. +19||Esc. Art.SoH+7|Int,Spcft+11|UMD:+14|Ling:+10|PFS#145296-10

    An exceptionally pretty man is quietly tapping a well-crafted drum on his right hip as he sits at the counter, watching the patrons.

    He is apparently clad in Taldan finery, a well-crafted glaive across his shoulders--

    "Rae! Pssst! Rae. Rae! RAE! WAKE UP, RAE!" The tone is proper, but there's something 'off' about it, a slight 'twang' of metal screeching hidden in the words.

    That seemed to come from a scabbard on the dashing fellow's left hip. The man looks a bit scandalized and straightens up a bit, patting the hilt of the blade absently as he looks at the recently posted request for personnel.

    "We really need to work on your presentation. You don't win a crowd by yelling at them, after all. That's not very talented."

    He heads on out to arrange for transport to Qadira...

    Liberty's Edge

    Female Musetouched Aasimar HP 21/21 | AC 22, T 13, FF 19 | Bard 3 | AC 19,T 13,FF 16 |HP 21|Fort +2,Ref +6,Will +2| Init +5 | Percep +5, Sense Motive(VP Sing) +12

    The songbird known to audiences and fellow performers as the bluedove, gathers the group. "Wait, Miss... um ...ter. Your transportation has been arranged. Please go to the meeting place as soon as you can. Take care and good luck!"

    We have a full boat for Valley of Veiled Flame! The following players are requested to join the Discussion thread and dot in on Gameplay.
    Wei Ji the Learner
    Gayel Nord
    Derek
    Belondia
    Baerlie
    Helikon

    Liberty's Edge

    Male Ulfen Bearbarian 15

    "I need a handful of agents that know there way around the Puddles", Venture-Captain Stormeye shouts as she makes his way down his clipboard.

    Tarondor, Sethran, JAF0, Suede, and EndlesForms can check in here. caps you're the alternate if someone flakes out.


    Gallard Stormeye wrote:

    "I need a handful of agents that know there way around the Puddles", Venture-Captain Stormeye shouts as she makes his way down his clipboard.

    Tarondor, Sethran, JAF0, Suede, and EndlesForms can check in here. caps you're the alternate if someone flakes out.

    Probably should look for a different alternate. I want to play it with the same character that played the scenario it follows, and he is still occupied. I was hoping he'd be finished when you started, but no dice.

    Grand Lodge

    Tian-Shu Human Kineticist L7 | HP: 73+7/73+7 NL21 | AC:23+1 T:14+1 FF:20 (25% miss ranged except massive wpns & rays) | CMB:6+2 CMD:19+1 | Saves F:13+1+2 R:11+1+2 W:8+2 (+2 vs heat, breaths, clouds, gases) | Init:+3 | Per:+13+2 | Spd: 30 fly 60(gd) | Reroll: 1/1 | Status: burn 3/9 | Buffer: 1/1 | Fortification 0% | Air Wysp HP: 36/36 | Conditions: elemental overflow (+2 Dex, +2 Con); heroism (50m)

    A short male human steps through the door discreetly. He pauses at the entrance, looking around. His features and dressing mark him as hailing from the lands of Tien, although he is more tanned than usual. Over his simple flowing robes and sandals, he is wearing a leather lamellar. Interestingly, his robes and long hair are continuously tossed about by gusts of winds around him. Padding softly across the floor, he approaches the recruiting table.

    "Greetings. My name is Xuan Fung, but most here in the west refer to me as Fung. I was directed to this lodge..." He ends quite abruptly, somewhat unsure of himself. There's only a whiff of an accent when he speaks,

    Played some PBP in the past, and just started PFS recently. Dotting for interest.


    "Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //

    The woman in the mask comes in, holding her clipboard. "I have a rather odd request. I need..." she peers at the paper with a perplexed expression on her face, to make sure she's reading this right.

    "It appears that I need six tengus to go to the fishing village of Ilsurian on a simple errand for Sheila Heidmarch. Are any tengus possibly available for this?"

    ___

    This is for a PFS experiment, Murder's Mark of Crows. If you're interested in being one of the flock, feel free to drop in and apply.

    Silver Crusade

    Female NG Tengu Warpriest/2 - HP 15/15 AC 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +7, Low-Light Vision - Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +6 - CMB: +1, CMD 15 - Speed 30 ft. - Init. +4

    Andoliesa will be available at level 2 sometime next week

    -Posted with Wayfinder

    Dark Archive

    A halfling crashes through the door wearing a fancy tuxedo covered in dirt, tar ad other various forms of muck. His eyes look panicked and his voice quavers. There be.... there be...... there be four goblins! He screeches as he points out the door.

    Recruiting for We B4 Goblins. It will be with premades provided. Will begin as soon as get a full table. If get enough I may run two tables.

    Sign Up here

    Pregen goblins are found right here. Please claim one and jot it down on the sign up sheet linked above


    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    "Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //
    GM Tyranius wrote:

    A halfling crashes through the door wearing a fancy tuxedo covered in dirt, tar ad other various forms of muck. His eyes look panicked and his voice quavers. There be.... there be...... there be four goblins! He screeches as he points out the door.

    Recruiting for We B4 Goblins. It will be with premades provided. Will begin as soon as get a full table. If get enough I may run two tables.

    Sign Up here

    Pregen goblins are found right here. Please claim one and jot it down on the sign up sheet linked above

    Tyanius, you may want to wait. None of us can legally run this on the Paizo boards yet. As a Free RPG Day product, it's only sanctioned to be run in the gaming stories that paid for the the Free RPG Day packages. They currently have an exclusive until it's officially released.

    Hmm


    I have will also have about two tables worth of vacancies for WBG4 I'll be opening tomorrow as well (in about 16 hours) Kick off with be 2nd July - just giving some of my former players a crack at positions before going open recruitment. So far they filled two of four tables, so plenty of space likely

    In short, no one should miss out :)

    Liberty's Edge

    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Regional Venture Coordinator - Online

    Unless I am told otherwise by the powers that be, it is my understanding that individuals can run We B4 Goblins as long as they picked up the physical, published by Paizo module from an FLGS during Free RPG Day.

    Venture-Officers and other PFS Coordinators CANNOT run it outside of the FLGSs that participated in Free RPG Day until the 30 day grace-period has passed, due to Paizo's contract with the Free RPG Day guys. (After July 18th, 2016 it is free game for everyone.)

    But, individuals who picked up a physical, published copy from an FLGS during Free RPG Day can run it whenever they like. [The PDF sent out by Paizo does not count for this - it must be the actual physical, published by Paizo paper product.]

    You do not get the special boon that you get for running it on actual Free RPG Day inside a participating FLGS - but otherwise you should be good to go.

    If I hear otherwise, I will let you know ASAP.

    You guys have fun,

    - Jesse

    Jesse R. Davis [IronHelixx]
    PFS Venture-Captain, Online Play
    Jesse@PathfinderSocietyOnline.com
    http://PathfinderSocietyOnline.com

    Our Mission: To Champion, Serve, Support, and Build the PFS Online Community.


    "Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //

    Interesting. So my status as Venture Agent would prevent me from running WB4G on the boards, but another GM could who wasn't a Venture Officer?

    I was planning on waiting until the one month grace period is over anyway, though I do have the hard copy from Free RPG day.

    Hmm

    Liberty's Edge

    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Regional Venture Coordinator - Online

    Not exactly. (I guess I could have worded the above post better)

    It's not the fact that you are a PFS Coordinator/VA/VL/VC/RVC - it's that you can't use the free PDF that Paizo sent you to run it for Free RPG Day as a Venture-Officer/PFS Coordinator to run it anywhere except the participating FLGSs.

    And no one can run it outside of a participating FLGS in an official capacity as part of an official event (like a convention or gameday) until the general availability date, no matter what material is used to run it.

    But, if you picked up a physical module from an FLGS on Free RPG Day you can run it as an individual, on your own, all you want.

    Hope that made more sense.

    GM Hmm wrote:

    Interesting. So my status as Venture Agent would prevent me from running WB4G on the boards, but another GM could who wasn't a Venture Officer?

    I was planning on waiting until the one month grace period is over anyway, though I do have the hard copy from Free RPG day.

    Hmm

    Dark Archive

    The halfling points at four people frantically as he shoves them out the door. Hurry. Hurry! They are just down the road!

    Gerald
    JAFO
    Mbauers
    Upaynao

    Check in here

    Liberty's Edge

    Male Ulfen Bearbarian 15

    "I'm looking for a few brave soul to meet up with a scholar by the name Yargos Gill. Gill can be a talker so clear your schedules."

    bluedove, PJP, HisProf217, caps, and Cari Mac check in here.

    Grand Lodge

    Male NG Halfling Ranger 8 | HP 52 | AC 20 (19) T 15 FF 16 (15) (no buckler) | CMB +9, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +13, W: +7; +2 vs. fear | Init: +6 | Perc +15, SM +2, (+5 to both w/perceive cues), low-light vision | Speed 20ft | Favored Enemies: Human +4, Undead +2; Favored Terrain: Urban +4, Underground +2 | Spells: 1st (2), 2nd (2) | Woodland Stride

    "I'll be there."

    -Posted with Wayfinder

    Liberty's Edge

    Hi all, brand new to PFS, interest piqued from playing PACG. been reading through the rules and have a good understanding of it. Looking to try my hand at any game. Thinking of starting a non-magic character as a start and pick up mechanics fully from there. Also from Asia so in a totally different time zone

    Grand Lodge

    Venture-Captain Kynrac Chronarion | Male Elf Oracle (Ancient Lorekeeper) 17 | HP 190/190 | AC:35 T:15 FF:32 CMD:27 (+1 AC +1 FF/surp.) | F+15 R+13 (evasion) W+15 (+2 ench, +11 mind-aff; +1 FF/surp.) | Init +6 (roll 3 times take best, always act in surprise round) | Perception +21 (darkvision) |

    A well dressed, clean elf with blond hair and timeless blue eyes enters the Flaxseed Lodge. He cannot suppress a smile when he sees the hall full of young Pathfinders ready to set out on an assignment. He finds his way to the Venture-Captain and addresses him respectfully.

    "Greetings, Trotter. I've come to visit while on my way to Kyonin, where I am to found a lodge of my own. Have you seen Atum? I was wondering how he was faring since our last adventure. In any case, Master Shaine asked me to find new recruits for the Society, and I wondered if you had formed some new agents ready to undertake their confirmation? Do you mind if I post this?" he politely asks as he produces a note written elegantly.

    Do you seek the thrill of adventure? Do you wish to travel across Golarion and see its wonders for yourself? Enlist now! New recruits are welcome to apply at the Grand Lodge of the Pathfinder Society in Absalom.

    Explore, Report, Cooperate!

    *****

    GM Lithrac here, returning from a hiatus in PbP GMing. I wish to resume my activity by proposing all three evergreen introductory scenarios in a row (The Confirmation, The Wounded Wisp, and The Consortium Compact) for newly-created characters. Slots 1 to 4 on the PFS signup sheet are for PbP/PFS players who know what they're doing, don't mind guiding new players and roleplay, whereas slots 5 and 6 are for new players (either to PbP or PFS - or both!) who wish to learn to play and to start a carreer for a new character. Keep in mind that I ask from all players to post once a day.

    Batpony, this is a great opportunity if you wish to join!

    Grand Lodge

    Human (Shoanti) Bad Boy 2 | Grand Aigle | HP: 21/21| AC: 16 | T: 12 | FF: 14 | CMD: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +6 | Will: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7 | Sense Motive: +6 | Speed 30 ft.
    Tracked resources:
    Martial Flexibility: 4/4

    A young boy with dark skin jumps on his feet. "Finally! A mission for Grand Aigle and me! Let's have fun, friends!" he says with a wink at the other pathfinders who are signing up.

    Liberty's Edge

    Kynrac wrote:

    Batpony, this is a great opportunity if you wish to join!

    signed up! Totally excited, will create my character by end of my day

    Grand Lodge

    Male Human(I think) Gamer 20

    Hey Lithrac...if you have someone drop keep me in mind....

    Grand Lodge

    Venture-Captain Kynrac Chronarion | Male Elf Oracle (Ancient Lorekeeper) 17 | HP 190/190 | AC:35 T:15 FF:32 CMD:27 (+1 AC +1 FF/surp.) | F+15 R+13 (evasion) W+15 (+2 ench, +11 mind-aff; +1 FF/surp.) | Init +6 (roll 3 times take best, always act in surprise round) | Perception +21 (darkvision) |

    The Venture-Captain nods as he sees the list fill up quickly.

    "Very well! New agents, please report to the Grand Lodge in Absalom. You'll be trained there, and who knows, maybe you'll undergo your Confirmation sooner than expected. May the Master of Masters be with you."

    Ryckyrych, caps, kuey, Zinou, apathete and Batpony, please report HERE for your first assignments!

    grimdog73 wrote:
    Hey Lithrac...if you have someone drop keep me in mind....

    Sure, I'll put you on the waitlist in case someone drops out.

    Liberty's Edge

    Male Ulfen Bearbarian 15

    "I need agents for a mission in Alabastrine. We're going to need a team with mixed skills..."

    BulgoBluefoot, JAF0, EndlessForms, and Helikon can check in here for Bid for Alabastrine.

    Dark Archive

    .


    Knowledge Checks- -Eyes of the Ten

    "Hey!!!!!Listen!!!!" A mysterious ball of light comes flying down.
    "I am looking for initiate's for a series of adventures. So please follow me over to the posting board and sign up. I'll shall contact you with-in the fortnight and contact everyone who has been selected for the missions" The ball of light leads the way through the crowd and impacts onto a piece of parchment.

    New PBP GM. Looking to start off with easy to run missions. So I chose In Service to the Lore, The Confirmation and The Consortium Compact. In service to the Lore is for Level 1 only, and the other two or tier 1-2, and are evergreens for level 1 characters, and can only be counted for credit towards a level 2 character once.

    I'm looking for new players either -1 or -2 for four of the slots and the final two slots are for any others who want to play.

    As I said before, I am new to GM on PBP. So you will have to be patient. I would like the people I choose to be able to post 2-3 times a day. If you do not post once per 24 hours, I will bot you, and if another day passes. I will start looking for a replacement. Unless the absence Is discussed ahead of time. Another thing is, you must be able to commit to all three.

    Sign Up Sheet

    Scarab Sages

    Male
    Crunchy bits:
    Baron Dark Mask 138/138 HP, AC 34, Touch11, Flat Foot 33, Fort 10, Reflex 5, Will 18,Immune to Blindness, Dazzled, Gaze, Posion, DR 5 Chaotic, Perfect Vision 60, Telepathy 100
    Levels:
    Clerik 7 Hell Knight Signifier 10
    Spells:
    Spells, Fist Levl 7/7 +1, Second Level 6/6 +1, Third Level 6/6 +1, Fourth Level 6/6 +1, Fifth Level 6/6 +1, Sixth Level 4/4+!, Seventh 3/3 +1, Eight 2/2+1..

    The Venture Captain, Baron Darkmask of the the Hellknight Signifiers of the Order of the Godclaw walks in. Blood red cape seemingly always covering his form until he brushes it back behind a chair.

    Calling for a dwarven ale, he sit there contemplating his last mission, and how some things should be illegal, and those that created them drawn and quartered.

    I say, what does one have to do around here to get his underlings a good job with adventure?

    Silver Crusade

    Male CG Elven Oracle 5 | HP: 25/28 | AC: 22 20 (15 13 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMD: 19 15 (17 15 Fl) | F: +1, R: +6, W: +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +10, SM +5 | Speed 20 ft | Active conditions: ant haul, bull's strength, shield of faith, divine favor

    A silver-haired elf, pale, with light blue streaks running through his hair, walks into the room. He looks around, notes the crowd, and walks to an open space near a wall. He presses his finger to the wall and a shining blue dot appear. He smiles, happy with himself in the knowledge that he will now know when things are happening in this lodge. He takes a seat, and waits.

    Scarab Sages

    Male Elf Bard 1
    Spoiler:
    HP:8/8 | AC:17 | T:14 | FF:13 | CMD:15 | Fort -1 | Ref +6 | Will +2 | Init +6 | Prcptn +7 | 1stLevelSpells: 2/2 | BardicMusic: 6/6

    A dark-haired elf walks in and looks at all the people. Mumbling to himself as he tries to find an empty seat at a table, he makes sure that his journal and writing utensils are still secure in his bag. He finally sits down and uses his arm to wipe off the table top before pulling out his journal and taking note of all the goings on around him, waiting for his shot at making history.

    Liberty's Edge

    Male Human (Zenj Mwangi) Warpriest 2 (HP 20/20) | AC:19 | T:11 | FF:18 | cmd:15 | Fort +4 | Ref +1 | Will +6 | Init. +1 | Perc:+5 | Speed 20ft | Fervor 4/4 | Status: Normal

    A dark-skinned human strides proudly into the lodge, the pauldrons of his gleaming new breastplate decorated with a Mwangi tribal symbol of the sun. He takes a seat near the elven bard who had arrived just ahead of him and introduces himself.

    "Good day, fellow Pathfinder! I am called M'boka. I am just getting started in this Society, and my only experience so far was not exactly my finest hour, but I am looking forward to my next opportunity to serve alongside my fellow agents. Perhaps we could join a mission together sometime?"

    The man's accent is strong, but clearly understood, and the look in his eyes shows the pride and determination of a man of great stature.

    The Concordance

    Male Elf Arcanist 11 HP: 68/68 Temp HP:? AC: 13(17) FF:10 T:13 F:+10 R:+11 W:+12 (Remaining Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 6/6, 3rd: 5/5, 4th: 5/5, 5th: 4/4, Arcana: 11/17) Effects: False Life, Overland Flight

    A well groomed Elven man follows M'boka into the lodge and looks around with a happy go lucky smile as he listens to the holy man speak as if waiting his turn.

    "Woah busy night in here! I hope there's enough work to go around for all of us, am I right? If not I guess some drink and a great story could pass the time."

    He then starts scanning the room for some sort of waiter or tender to place an order.

    "Oh ya, name's Mr Pepper, master of the arcane arts, and a freshly minted Pathfinder... well I guess I haven't gotten my certificate yet, but I'm sure I passed."

    Scarab Sages

    F Dwarf Ranger(Guide) 5 AC 25, touch 14, flat-footed 23, hp 45

    A dwarvess wearing rhino skin armor, gleefully walks into the tavern looking for a cup of palm wine and says, "Mesa looking fur der wirk?"


    caps, Amazing Red, JAF0, bluedove please check in for Serpent's Rise here.

    Silver Crusade

    Half-Orc | HP 91/91 (+22 while raging), AC 20, FF 20*, T 12| Saves: F 10 (13), W 6 (9), R 4 (7) | Perception -1 (2) | Initiative +1

    A tired half-orc with a tattered red cape and floppy hat walks into the lodge and sits down at the bar. "Ale please."

    He plunks a few coins down, chugs the ale, then seemingly energized stands up strums a chord on his lute.

    "Seems as though a book has gone missing... An ancient tale of the grim war between Nex and Geb! Such histories should never be forgotten... the work of the great bards must be treasured! Who can I enlist to help recover this text?"

    Recruiting for 2-16: The Flesh Collector (Standard). I have a few people with seats already reserved and am filling the remainder here. If you're interested, put your name on the sign up list here. The intent is to run this in the low tier (7-8).

    Dark Archive

    Male Kitsune Fighter(Archer) 1 | AC 18/13/15 | HP 10/10 | F +2, R +3, W +1 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | Init +3 | Perc +1

    Asato steps into the lodge, wiping dust off himself as he walks.

    "You all would not BELIEVE wha...", he begins before noticing the large crowd in the room.

    Huh, this place is more popular than I thought. Guess the stories of the place are true. May be hard to find work with this many people though. Hmm. Eh, guess there's nothing to do but cozy up to some folk

    He sits down next to a dwarf that appears to bearing some sort of...
    That can't be cow hide, is it?

    "Care for a drink love?" This is said to Belvica

    I'm a newbie to PFS and PBP, so please don't rough me up too much.

    Sovereign Court

    Fighter (Phalanx Soldier) 12

    A large bear of a man bedecked in well used fullplate stomps into the lodge. He looks around with barely concealed contempt before deciding on a course of action.

    "Alright you worthless vagrants! Listen up."

    He absentmindedly waves a folded up piece of parchment.

    "I got word from Venture-Captain Shevala Iorae, up in Skyreach. She's looking for a team willing to travel to the River Kingsdoms."

    He unfurls the scroll in his hand, and gives it a brief glance.

    "Something about gathering the pieces of a fabled falchion. Oh and a curse of some sort. Any of you maggots up for the job?"

    Recruiting for #1-50 Fortune's Blight (tier 5-9). Sign up here.

    Silver Crusade

    Half-Orc | HP 91/91 (+22 while raging), AC 20, FF 20*, T 12| Saves: F 10 (13), W 6 (9), R 4 (7) | Perception -1 (2) | Initiative +1

    Whoa, large number of signups to fill a few seats... Going to roll the lottery now...

    Spoiler:

    1d7 ⇒ 11d7 ⇒ 51d7 ⇒ 2

    "August, Gerald, and Fandral, report in to the Pathfinder lodge of Almas! There you will meet the rest of your travelling companions."

    Grand Lodge

    Male Aasimar angel blooded Oracle (Battle) 10 | HP 79/79 AC 25(28 with magic) T 13 FF 24(27) | F +8 R +7 W +11 | Init +3(roll 2 dice and pick the best, always act in surprise round but last if failed perception) Perc +13| Darkvision | +1 to Saves from venom and diseases

    I'm ready for a travel. And curses don't scare someone who has been affected by one most of his life. Count with me for the job

    Sovereign Court

    Fighter (Phalanx Soldier) 12

    A lottery has been held!

    The large man scowls at the assembled Pathfinders.

    "I guess you lot will have to do. Now, what are you still doing here? The Venture-Captain is waiting for you!"

    Enchanter Tim, Lithrac, Gerald, RyckyRych, Sethran and Merisial the risen. Head over to the discussion here.

    Liberty's Edge

    Male CG Half-Orc Medicine Man 5.1 | Init +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Wounds L 26; N 10 / 46 | AC 22; T 14; FF 18 | CMB +3 | CMD +17 | Fort +10; Ref +10; Will +4 | Speed: 30 ft | Burn 2/7

    A tall hooded half-orc with tribal tattoos steps into the the lodge. Apparently annoyed to run small errands like this, he merely walks to the notice board and pins the scroll to it, then leaves outright.

    The scroll barely hangs on the board, but somehow manages to stay put.

    Announcement:

    We are mounting a search and rescue expedition into the Cairnlands. One of our operatives did not report from his mission there. We have 2 agents provided by the society ready, though we feel we could use more for the job. Safety in numbers and all.

    The job is in an old collapsed fort, so you can satisfy your historian or archaeologist needs there, if you have any.

    Suitable candidates are to report to the Eagle Garrison near the Copperwood gate by tomorrow morning.

    Looking for 4 more players to run Master of the Fallen Fortress. We're taking a short break so we start early next week. Assuming Monday. Leave your details HERE if interested. I will run a lottery in a few days.

    FAQ:

    Q: Standard or Core?
    A: This will be a standard game.

    Q: How many people do you need?
    A: For the time being, we are looking for 4 people. If we have a bucket of applicants, I might run a second table. That would increase the number to 10.

    Q: What levels are you looking for?
    A: This is a scenario for level 1 characters. As such, I will favour those. If we are short (somehow), I might let a few level 2's in.

    Q: How will the game be paced?
    A: I usually post several times a day. I would prefer if players could post at least once per day. I hate to bot people.

    Q: This FAQ is pretty short. What if I have more questions?
    A: Sucks to be you, I guess. Drop me a PM if it's something you can't google... somehow.

    3,651 to 3,700 of 5,350 << first < prev | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.