Silverhex Chronicles/Master of the Fallen Fortress/Crypt of the Everflame (Inactive)

Game Master Emmjay

MAPS AND HANDOUTS


251 to 300 of 522 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Male LN Half-Orc Warpriest of Magdh 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMD: 17 (15 Fl) | F: +6, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

"If we take the heretic alive, we can ask questions later about his heresy!" The half-orc offers, bemused.

He moves, though, towards the one guard still standing, and brings the power of the fickle fates upon his head... with a scythe!

Actions:

Move: 15'
Standard: attack green

Scythe: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Damage, S: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 1) + 4 = 7
Hexing attack: if hits, Will DC 13 or the guard takes a -2 penalty to AC

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Unchained Barbarian (1.2) | HP 14/14 | AC 18(w/shield 20) T 12 FF 18 CMB +5 CMD +17 | F +4 R +2 W +1 | Init. +2 | +1 to saves against Enchantment spells/effects | +5 Perc | Rages 4/6 | Spd. 30

Feeling some good luck from Neerduwyl's hex; Graktul takes another powerful swing at the green guard.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 6 + 2 = 27
Attack Reroll?: 1d20 + 1 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 6 + 2 = 27
Damage: 1d10 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 = 13

Fall before the half-orcs.

Well damn.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Unchained Barbarian (1.2) | HP 14/14 | AC 18(w/shield 20) T 12 FF 18 CMB +5 CMD +17 | F +4 R +2 W +1 | Init. +2 | +1 to saves against Enchantment spells/effects | +5 Perc | Rages 4/6 | Spd. 30

Not sure if it would matter but was meaning to use power attack since Neer gave me the fortune hex which would lower the attack roll by 1 and increase the damage roll by 2.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Consumed:
1 charge CLW, 1 charge mage armor
Female Elf Witch CN 1 - Init +8*; Perc +10; AC 17, T 16, FF 15; hp 8/9; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +3 | Current Effects: mage armor

@Roland, I was hoping you'd deliver a coup de grace with your holy book on the oppositional cleric, just for laughs.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

Roland - smacks the Priest, waking him up. Whats the crit on the book, 20 only or 19-20?

Graktul - Cleaves GREEN in half.

Gnickygnack - ?

Armenain - Swings and misses, quite badly and shamefully for an orc.

Hekran - ?

Glok - ?

Neerduwyl - Buffs her friend with a good hex.

COMBAT ROUND 3======================
Roland
Graktul -8hp
Gnickygnack
The Armenian Man
Hekran (Lucky Presence)
Glok (Divine Favor)
Neerduwyl
Priest -8
BLUE - Asleep

Liberty's Edge

AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +2 Dex, +1 dodge, +1 size) hp 15 (2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +0 Perc +5

The baddies are either asleep or knocked out?

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

Priest is awake, but hurt. BLUE is asleep.

Liberty's Edge

AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +2 Dex, +1 dodge, +1 size) hp 15 (2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +0 Perc +5

He pulls out his little mace and walks up to the cleric You behave you or you get brained

Scarab Sages

Male LN Half-Orc Warpriest of Magdh 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMD: 17 (15 Fl) | F: +6, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none
GM Emmjay wrote:
Armenain - Swings and misses, quite badly and shamefully for an orc.

Good thing he doesn't think of himself that way! His ancestry has very little to do with his personality or self-image.

Liberty's Edge

AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +2 Dex, +1 dodge, +1 size) hp 15 (2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +0 Perc +5

Tee hee

Grand Lodge

Male NG Human Wizard (Mud Specialist) 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 15 (14 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 |Perc: +5, SM: +2

Just to be clear, I'm not throwing acid flasks, I'm using an acid flask as a material focus for the cantrip "acid splash" to give it an extra point of damage.

"oh, tarnation, I hope this don't hit y'all"

Acid splash -melee, vs touch: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 2 - 4 = 3
acid splash damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Scarab Sages

Male LN Half-Orc Warpriest of Magdh 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMD: 17 (15 Fl) | F: +6, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none
Hekran Mesra wrote:

Just to be clear, I'm not throwing acid flasks, I'm using an acid flask as a material focus for the cantrip "acid splash" to give it an extra point of damage.

"oh, tarnation, I hope this don't hit y'all"

[dice=Acid splash -melee, vs touch]1d20+2-4
[dice=acid splash damage]1d3+1

This looks like a great time to use Lucky Presence, unless you have other plans for it.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Human Wizard (Mud Specialist) 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 15 (14 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 |Perc: +5, SM: +2

"The decision to use this ability must be made before the roll is made." I thought about cheating and editing my post but I didn't :). My plan, since there was a priest, I'd expect a spell to be cast or something, and I was going to save it for the saving throw.

Grand Lodge

male Grippli
Spoiler:
AC 21/T 14/FF 18 HP 27 F+5 R+3 W+6 Init +6 Perception +9
Inquisitor 3

Drawing another dagger Glok moves forward in flanking position and smiles at the priest. "Give up you longshank!"

Scarab Sages

Male LN Half-Orc Warpriest of Magdh 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMD: 17 (15 Fl) | F: +6, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none
Hekran Mesra wrote:
"The decision to use this ability must be made before the roll is made." I thought about cheating and editing my post but I didn't :). My plan, since there was a priest, I'd expect a spell to be cast or something, and I was going to save it for the saving throw.

That's fair. I just wanted to make sure it hadn't been forgotten. Keep up the good work!

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

Gnickygnack - Threatens the Priest, who isn't amused

Hekran - Acid splash attack misses

Glok - Moves forward, ready to strike again

COMBAT ROUND 4======================
Roland
Graktul -11hp
Gnickygnack
The Armenian Man
Hekran (Lucky Presence)
Glok (Divine Favor)
Neerduwyl
Priest -8
BLUE - Asleep

Blue keeps on sleeping.

PRIEST - Having only one realistic target, he swings at Graktul with his dagger...

Dagger: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Dagger - Crit Confirm?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Finding a serious weakspot, Graktul stabbed in the side, blood going everywhere.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Preacher/Living Grimoire) Inquisitor 3| AC 20/12/19 | HP 30/30(+5 temp HP)| F+5,R+2,W+3 | CMD 16| Init+7,Perc+6,SenseMotive+7| Hand of the Acolyte 6/6 | Speed 20’ | Determination 1/day

Roland continues his flank with the orc. He again bashes at the heretic.

Attack 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7

Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Unchained Barbarian (1.2) | HP 14/14 | AC 18(w/shield 20) T 12 FF 18 CMB +5 CMD +17 | F +4 R +2 W +1 | Init. +2 | +1 to saves against Enchantment spells/effects | +5 Perc | Rages 4/6 | Spd. 30

Staggering a little under the blow from the priest Graktul takes a strong grip on his flail before throwing his body into another blow against the priest.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 1 + 6 + 2 + 2 = 25
Damage: 1d10 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12

Feeling the solid blow connect Graktul gnashes his teeth in the priest's face while shouting as the priest falls.

Orkish:
That is how you land a real blow little worm.

Course I am assuming that the damage will probably be enough to drop the priest.

Grand Lodge

male Grippli
Spoiler:
AC 21/T 14/FF 18 HP 27 F+5 R+3 W+6 Init +6 Perception +9
Inquisitor 3

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 171d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Scarab Sages

Male LN Half-Orc Warpriest of Magdh 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMD: 17 (15 Fl) | F: +6, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

The Armenian Man gets a harsh frown on his face when Graktul starts bleeding out. "This started out fun, you know. But now you're hurting my friends." he says, circling around behind the priest, cornering the man.

"You've been found out, you're literally surrounded, and you're not going to win." He brings his scythe up above his head with fury on his face.

"Stand down or die!"

Readied Action:

If the priest is still alive and doesn't immediately surrender:

Standard: attack priest

Scythe, flanking: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 2 = 23
Damage, S: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 1) + 4 = 7
Hexing attack: if hits, Will DC 13 or the priest takes a -2 penalty to attacks

Liberty's Edge

AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +2 Dex, +1 dodge, +1 size) hp 15 (2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +0 Perc +5

The gnome will try to smash the guy with his little mace
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives
Glok Longtongue wrote:
[Dice=Attack

Target? Both are valid targets for you.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives
Gnickygnack Paddywack wrote:

The gnome will try to smash the guy with his little mace

1d20+2
1d4+1

Same question, you are far enough back that you can get both the priest and the guard. Which target?

Liberty's Edge

AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +2 Dex, +1 dodge, +1 size) hp 15 (2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +0 Perc +5

He is going to hit the priest with his mace,

Grand Lodge

Male NG Human Wizard (Mud Specialist) 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 15 (14 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 |Perc: +5, SM: +2

"He's still up! This man is immortal! Truly, the living god must protect him!" Hekran panics.

Hoping on hope that his luck will save him, Hekran lines up another shot and attempts an acid splash

take the better of these two rolls, vs the priest
Acid Splash, vs touch: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 2 - 4 = 14
Acid Splash, vs touch: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 2 - 4 = 16
Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

With your combined arms you are easily able to take down the priest. And, with a sleeping guard, he proves to be no contest for your group. COMBAT OVER

With Folloch Teag defeated and the mesmeric baton drained, the people of Allenstead quickly regain their senses. While some still suffer from moments of amnesia, all are grateful to your group. As a parting gift, they give you 300 gold for their assistance.

NEW SLIDE HANDOUT - 11

Accompanying her notebook entry, Ulisha filled the next several pages with crude maps, complex equations, and further notes. She apparently returned to the Pathfinder’s cave mentioned in her previous entry. By observing the angle of the ridgeline and her current position, she was able to calculate the crash site’s probable location.

The last page on the matter includes a detailed map into Numeria with various landmarks and a destination. An addendum written in recent ink warns, “Tread lightly. Numeria remains a mystery to the rest of the world. Those who stay too long draw unwanted attention.”

Diplomacy(Gather Info) or Know (Hisory or Local) dc 10:

Numeria is a brutal land where only the strongest survive. It was shaped by an astronomical event known as the Rain of Stars, when a large meteor exploded in the sky and rained down upon the land.

Diplomacy(Gather Info) or Know (Hisory or Local) dc 15:

The Kellids that call Numeria home often scavenge the fallout from the Rain of Stars for a rare metal known as
Numerian Steel. Scholars call the substance adamantine, and it is famed for its durability and ability to cut through the hardest materials as though they were cloth. When alloyed with iron, it is less durable and much less valuable.

Diplomacy(Gather Info) or Know (Hisory or Local) dc 20:

Some say that the object that fell during the Rain of Stars
was not a meteor at all, but in fact a massive ship carrying advanced
technology and creatures from other worlds. The local population views this technology with suspicion and prefers to reclaim then
often destroy any such finds they come across.

Once you leave, you find Ulisha’s map is straightforward and easy to follow. The journey north is an easy one. The Numerian border is unguarded and they can easily slip across.

Place your marker in the marked location on SLIDE 12, then we will continue

Scarab Sages

Male LN Half-Orc Warpriest of Magdh 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMD: 17 (15 Fl) | F: +6, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Diplomacy, gather info: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0
Knowledge (local), untrained: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13

"I don't know much about Numeria, just what most of you probably know already. It's a strange land, shaped by the Rain of Stars. Magdh sent a strange meteor which exploded in the sky, shaping that land's future path."

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Unchained Barbarian (1.2) | HP 14/14 | AC 18(w/shield 20) T 12 FF 18 CMB +5 CMD +17 | F +4 R +2 W +1 | Init. +2 | +1 to saves against Enchantment spells/effects | +5 Perc | Rages 4/6 | Spd. 30

Diplomacy (gather info): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (14) - 2 = 12

Coming down out of his rage Graktul seems to finally feel the wounds from earlier and looking at the group.

Hmm anyone have any healing spells available?

or would I heal from time passed without having to use magical healing?

Scarab Sages

Male LN Half-Orc Warpriest of Magdh 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMD: 17 (15 Fl) | F: +6, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none
Graktul wrote:
or would I heal from time passed without having to use magical healing?

The Armenian Man has a cure light wounds spell left.

cure light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Otherwise, I'd imagine we have enough time traveling to Numeria that you'd heal any other damage naturally.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

There is enough time in your travels to heal naturally.

Liberty's Edge

AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +2 Dex, +1 dodge, +1 size) hp 15 (2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +0 Perc +5

Numeria? Do they use lots of numbers there? he asks.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Human Wizard (Mud Specialist) 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 15 (14 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 |Perc: +5, SM: +2

knowledge (local): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

"Don't worry, my people came more from the Sarksosis region, so I don't expect to find anyone with a grudge against me." Hekran says, lighting up a pipe, "But the Kellids that do live in Numeria, they spend their time, harvesting the metal from the asteroid. Some call it Numerian steel, some call it adamantine, I call it trouble. Adamantine will cut through pretty much anything as easy as a scythe through wheat."

"Now, I ain't sure if I truck with this kind of rumor and speculation, but there's people a-sayin' twern't no meteor but..." Hekran pauses as he tries to think of the right analogy, "Like a kind of ship, but one that sailed through the stars rather than the sea. That the ship carried strange creatures and, well, some weird clockwork-like things beyond our reckonin'. Course, if this is true, the locals keep it under wraps, destroying anything they come across."

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Preacher/Living Grimoire) Inquisitor 3| AC 20/12/19 | HP 30/30(+5 temp HP)| F+5,R+2,W+3 | CMD 16| Init+7,Perc+6,SenseMotive+7| Hand of the Acolyte 6/6 | Speed 20’ | Determination 1/day

Wpuld someone place me just south of Kevin Costner? Thanks so much.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male NG Human Wizard (Mud Specialist) 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 15 (14 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 |Perc: +5, SM: +2
Roland Alimane wrote:
Wpuld someone place me just south of Kevin Costner? Thanks so much.

I got you. Also, I changed one of my spells since its a new day.Graktul, hit me up if you ever wanna be enlarged.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Unchained Barbarian (1.2) | HP 14/14 | AC 18(w/shield 20) T 12 FF 18 CMB +5 CMD +17 | F +4 R +2 W +1 | Init. +2 | +1 to saves against Enchantment spells/effects | +5 Perc | Rages 4/6 | Spd. 30

@Hekran wouldn't be against it if we are fighting multiple enemies and will also leave it to your judgement because most likely Graktul will be raging when you cast it.

Taking a look around Graktul also attempts to see if there are any tracks in the area.

Lets see if anything else has been around here.

Will just take 10 unless he finds some track at which point will take 20 on the survival/perception checks trained in both with +5 bonus.

Liberty's Edge

AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +2 Dex, +1 dodge, +1 size) hp 15 (2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +0 Perc +5

The gnome looks around
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Grand Lodge

male Grippli
Spoiler:
AC 21/T 14/FF 18 HP 27 F+5 R+3 W+6 Init +6 Perception +9
Inquisitor 3

Glok also checks the area for any surprises.
Perc: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
03-01 Frostfur Captives

Coming down with the flu, will be getting better before continuing on.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

The trees become sparse as the PCs climb into the Numerian foothills. A series of switchbacks rises to a low summit. The view is phenomenal at the crest of this hill, where Ulisha’s map indicates a crash site. Vast plains extend to the north, where clouds gather on the horizon. To the south, the Sellen River cuts a definitive border between the River Kingdoms and Numeria.

The escape pod that crashed here embedded itself deeply into the side of the hill. Over time, the hill has eroded, covering the vessel in layers of dirt.

Know(Nature) or Perception dc15:

You notice that the soil along the slope of the hill here is looser than it should be, as if a recent rockslide had covered it.

It only takes a few minutes of digging to uncover a solid metal surface buried below. The escape pod is ovoid, just over 10 feet in length and 5 feet in diameter at its widest point.

Know(Nature) dc 20:

The metal is strange and unfamiliar but you identify it as an alloy of iron and adamantine.

DC 20 STR check to open....

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Preacher/Living Grimoire) Inquisitor 3| AC 20/12/19 | HP 30/30(+5 temp HP)| F+5,R+2,W+3 | CMD 16| Init+7,Perc+6,SenseMotive+7| Hand of the Acolyte 6/6 | Speed 20’ | Determination 1/day

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

”Look how loose this soil is over here by the hill slope. Almost like there was a rockslide recently...”

The Priest tries to loosen the metal.

Strength 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Scarab Sages

Male LN Half-Orc Warpriest of Magdh 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMD: 17 (15 Fl) | F: +6, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

The Armenian Man lends his powerful shoulder to the effort of getting the door open.

Strength: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Grand Lodge

Male NG Human Wizard (Mud Specialist) 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 15 (14 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 |Perc: +5, SM: +2

knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

STR (to assist): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

"Whew, boy, this makes me wish I'd had the mule back on my farm."

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Unchained Barbarian (1.2) | HP 14/14 | AC 18(w/shield 20) T 12 FF 18 CMB +5 CMD +17 | F +4 R +2 W +1 | Init. +2 | +1 to saves against Enchantment spells/effects | +5 Perc | Rages 4/6 | Spd. 30

Before descending the hill to the pod Graktul takes a look around to see if there are any other tracks nearby from anything else in the area.

Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Do you think the hill is sturdy enough or is there another chance for another rockslide?

Either way Graktul is going to come down to attempt to open the pod

Strength: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Liberty's Edge

AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +2 Dex, +1 dodge, +1 size) hp 15 (2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +0 Perc +5

Why doenst the elf stare the door open, it might melt at the hinges he says with a laugh.

Grand Lodge

male Grippli
Spoiler:
AC 21/T 14/FF 18 HP 27 F+5 R+3 W+6 Init +6 Perception +9
Inquisitor 3

Glok looks up and shakes his head. "Do you have faith in Erastil and will he provide!" Grabbing into his backpack he procures a metal rod and after pressing a button hands the armenian man a crowbar.

Scarab Sages

Consumed:
1 charge CLW, 1 charge mage armor
Female Elf Witch CN 1 - Init +8*; Perc +10; AC 17, T 16, FF 15; hp 8/9; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +3 | Current Effects: mage armor

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Know Nature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Strength, Aid: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

With Graktul and Hekran, you are (just barely) able to open up the crashed pod...

The inside of the wreck is cramped. A single chair made out of the same strange metal faces the hatch, dozens of straps hang inside the device, and an array of levers and buttons lines the interior on one side. Several dozen palm-sized metallic discs and an unadorned silvery bracer lie scattered across the interior.

Apprise or Know (Engineer or Local) DC 15:

The disks are Numerian "Silverdisks", a form of currency. There are 35 in the pod, worth 10gp each.

Know (Engineering) dc 18:

The silver bracelet is an even greater prize, as it dampens the kinetic energy of any objects moving toward the wearer. Mechanically, this grants the wearer 15 temporary hit points, but due to damage the bracelet sustained, there is no way to recharge these temporary hit points. Further, after maintaining this field for 24 hours, the bracelet permanently runs out of energy.

As you descend the summit and work their way down the switchbacks, the Kellids step out from the surrounding brush and block the path.

“Stop there,” demands a Kellid woman who hefts a massive blade. “You’re are not from here, and those things are not yours. Give us the silverdisks, all the gold you have, and anything else you found there. Then you may live.”

Liberty's Edge

AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +2 Dex, +1 dodge, +1 size) hp 15 (2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +0 Perc +5

We don't want any trouble Toots, but those things aren't yours either. he says with a smile.

Scarab Sages

Male LN Half-Orc Warpriest of Magdh 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMD: 17 (15 Fl) | F: +6, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Appraise: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11

The Armenian Man smiles, widely. "The place we come from... it has nothing to do with who we are or what we take? Your right is not greater than ours... and we have the possessor's right. The strongest right."

"Do you wish to challenge that?" He stares at her with a look that somehow exudes both delighted amusement and deadly seriousness simultaneously.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Preacher/Living Grimoire) Inquisitor 3| AC 20/12/19 | HP 30/30(+5 temp HP)| F+5,R+2,W+3 | CMD 16| Init+7,Perc+6,SenseMotive+7| Hand of the Acolyte 6/6 | Speed 20’ | Determination 1/day

The Pastor casts Detect Magic as the group descends into the metal pod thing.

Appraise 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

”These silverdisks are worth about ten gold apiece. We need to take those with us,” he points out.

251 to 300 of 522 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Silverhex Chronicles / Master of the Fallen Fortress / Crypt of the Everflame All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.