Rd Sun's Reign of Winter

Game Master JankInTheTank

Reign of Winter AP, starting at level 1
Loot Sheet

Maps and Info


601 to 650 of 1,555 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

HP 30/30 AC 19, Touch 12, Flatfooted 17, CMD 21, Saves F +7, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs. divination; +8 vs. nonlethal from cold); Perception +8, Sense Motive +1; Init +2 | Status: Normal

"So...what do we do about this? I'm not sure this is a situation that we can just ignore or go around. Since you're familiar with them, any ideas?" Alec asked. His brow was furrowed and he chewed on his lower lip in nervousness.

"I don't mind checking it out" he gulped nervously. "Probably best if you guys cover me from here. No sense in all of us being out in the open...there are probably eyes watching this place."


Skills:
(Acro +11; Climb +5; Diplo: +1; Heal: +7; Know(Religion) +4; Sense Motive: +2; Spellcraft +6; Survival: +6)
Female Human (Ulfen) Warpriest 4
Vitals:
(HP: 31/31 AC: 18/13/15; Percep: +6; Init: +3; Fort +7, Ref: +4, Will: +6; CMD: 17; CMB +4; Speed: 30;Resist Cold: 2)

Callix pales again as the nightmares of her childhood are instead sitting real before her, or at least, before the scouts.

She shakes her head, "I'm thinking whatever is watching -- and whatever magic they're using -- would notice you immediately, Alec. And that means I'm not sure we can just slip past it, either." I've spent more time wishing I'd listened to my mother in the last week than I did wishing she'd stop with the useless stories in my teens...

She sighs, "But Letitia likely knows more about what we're facing, and maybe how to deal with it... I really didn't listen to my mother."


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Though it frightens her to the core, Letitia voices a thought. "Perhaps I should go up to it. If there's any of us it's less likely to attack, it would probably be me. At least, not at first."


HP 30/30 AC 19, Touch 12, Flatfooted 17, CMD 21, Saves F +7, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs. divination; +8 vs. nonlethal from cold); Perception +8, Sense Motive +1; Init +2 | Status: Normal

"Then I'm going with you."


Female Human Oracle 2 / Lore warden Fighter 2 | HP 29/29 | AC:18 / T: 14 / FF: 14 /Resist: 2 Cold| Fort: +5, Ref: +4(+6 if winter), Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Init: +4 (+6 if winter), Perception: +1 (Snow Sight)

I will as well, i am unafraid and if something does go wrong youll have defense


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Letitia frowns. She looks at Ashling, noting her milky eyes. "Forgive my bluntness, but what defense would you offer? An additional target, perhaps. The hunter at least could see a threat coming."


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Samuel nods and readies his musket at the distance to cover Letitia and Alec while they approach to the hut.


RoW Maps

partially hidden by one of the ice boulders, Letitia sees a young ulfen girl, maybe 7 or 8 years old standing in the snow, shivering. It doesn't look like she has noticed any of you yet.

I have added the new map for this area to the slides


Female Human Oracle 2 / Lore warden Fighter 2 | HP 29/29 | AC:18 / T: 14 / FF: 14 /Resist: 2 Cold| Fort: +5, Ref: +4(+6 if winter), Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Init: +4 (+6 if winter), Perception: +1 (Snow Sight)

Wait... do you think im blind?


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

"Are you not?" she asks simply. "Your eyes appear clouded and you don't make much eye contact. And did you notice the girl over there?" She points in her direction.


Female Human Oracle 2 / Lore warden Fighter 2 | HP 29/29 | AC:18 / T: 14 / FF: 14 /Resist: 2 Cold| Fort: +5, Ref: +4(+6 if winter), Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Init: +4 (+6 if winter), Perception: +1 (Snow Sight)

That is because i bare a curse.. beyond a certain distance my vision is completely obscured. however within that sight i can see perfectly, even in the dark. in exchange im bless with powers and abilties beyond what is normal She shows off her blade My main skills lay in melee combat, but i am a mage in training.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"She might be in trouble" Samuel steps closer to the girl and calls her attention "Eh! You! Are you ok girl? This land is dangerous, with all the snow and the beasts. You better look for a warm foyer in Heldren, you can pass this weird snowed summer there"


RoW Maps

the little girl looks in your direction. "I'm sorry! don't hurt me! I never meant to call you names!"

with that she darts away, moving further into the field of ice boulders.

Diplomacy DC 15:

You are able to calm her down enough to ask one question before she runs away


HP 30/30 AC 19, Touch 12, Flatfooted 17, CMD 21, Saves F +7, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs. divination; +8 vs. nonlethal from cold); Perception +8, Sense Motive +1; Init +2 | Status: Normal

"Wait, don't go! It's not safe!" Alec called out after the girl. He didn't hesitate as he moved to follow the girl.

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 5


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
"Wait girl! Whom did you call our names? How do you know us?" Samuel raises his hand trying to grasp the girl to avoid her moving away.


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

"Little girl, STOP!" Letitia says forcefully, but doesn't move toward her. She wasn't trusting this situation.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


Female Human Oracle 2 / Lore warden Fighter 2 | HP 29/29 | AC:18 / T: 14 / FF: 14 /Resist: 2 Cold| Fort: +5, Ref: +4(+6 if winter), Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Init: +4 (+6 if winter), Perception: +1 (Snow Sight)

No wait come back, we mean you no harm She has a sudden change in tone of voice, going from stoic to confident and warm at the drop of a hat. We are here to help, i promise

diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


RoW Maps

The girl looks confused at Samuel's question. "Are you not working for the mean witch? I didn't know she was going to hear me make fun of her and get so angry...

With that, she cries and runs further into the boulder field


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

The words of the girl unnerves Letitia. She holds her hands out. "Don't go into the boulders. Magic would have made them, and I can't imagine a good reason to. If the girl is fool enough to insult a witch, leave her to her fate."

This whole setup setting her nerves on edge, Letitia decides to cast detect magic and scans the area for magical auras.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"What witch? What did she made to you?" Samuel is up to run after the girl when he spots the strange doll at the entrance of the hut ahead.

The Sentinel let's the girl run away and runs forward looking for cover behind a boulder "We can try to safe her later, it seems we have more problems right now. Spot there Letitia, I think that is the doll on there" and the man checks his musket is loaded "We can surround the hut while Letitia and I cover you from behind"


Skills:
(Acro +11; Climb +5; Diplo: +1; Heal: +7; Know(Religion) +4; Sense Motive: +2; Spellcraft +6; Survival: +6)
Female Human (Ulfen) Warpriest 4
Vitals:
(HP: 31/31 AC: 18/13/15; Percep: +6; Init: +3; Fort +7, Ref: +4, Will: +6; CMD: 17; CMB +4; Speed: 30;Resist Cold: 2)

Callix watches, then stands out from cover, extending to her full height and making her own Ulfen heritage clear, while calling out in Skald, "Подожди, девочка. Любой, кто оскорбляет ледяную ведьму, мой друг, и я всегда присматриваю за своими друзьями."

Skald:
Hold, girl. Anyone who insults an ice witch is a friend of mine, and I always look after my friends.

By the tankard, she's running into danger - and now we have to save her before she gets turned into one of those dolls.

Callix gets ready to rush after her, then stops at Samuel's words, dropping back into cover, I don't like it, but he's right. Hero, give me the strength to deal with all of this. I don't think I'll forgive myself if she comes to harm... well, more harm, likely.


Female Human Oracle 2 / Lore warden Fighter 2 | HP 29/29 | AC:18 / T: 14 / FF: 14 /Resist: 2 Cold| Fort: +5, Ref: +4(+6 if winter), Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Init: +4 (+6 if winter), Perception: +1 (Snow Sight)

ill give chase, the snow and ice wont slow me down Ashling goes to chase the girl


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Letitia's eyes narrow at Callix, but she doesn't say anything. She just focuses on her detection spell.


Female Human Oracle 2 / Lore warden Fighter 2 | HP 29/29 | AC:18 / T: 14 / FF: 14 /Resist: 2 Cold| Fort: +5, Ref: +4(+6 if winter), Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Init: +4 (+6 if winter), Perception: +1 (Snow Sight)

Ashling goes to chase the girl


HP 30/30 AC 19, Touch 12, Flatfooted 17, CMD 21, Saves F +7, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs. divination; +8 vs. nonlethal from cold); Perception +8, Sense Motive +1; Init +2 | Status: Normal

This isn't good Alec thought to himself. He looked at Letitia quizzically, gritted his teeth and chased after Ashling and the girl, muttering under his breath as he did so.

"GIRL! WAIT, WE CAN HELP YOU!" he shouted.


RoW Maps

Moving a little further into the boulders, Ashling sees the girl again. the girl stops, looks up and says:
please don't keep me here! it's so cold. I miss my mother

Diplomacy DC 18:

You can ask her one question before she moves away

After a moment she again moves into the boulders


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Samuel attempts to secure the area, ignoring the girl, he shots at the doll in the hut!
Musket (precise shot): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Piercing/Bludgeoning damage: 1d12 ⇒ 4


Female Human Oracle 2 / Lore warden Fighter 2 | HP 29/29 | AC:18 / T: 14 / FF: 14 /Resist: 2 Cold| Fort: +5, Ref: +4(+6 if winter), Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Init: +4 (+6 if winter), Perception: +1 (Snow Sight)

You misunderstand child, We arent with them. i promise. She pulls out a little wooden painted mask, See, im a hero. i help people

diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


Skills:
(Acro +11; Climb +5; Diplo: +1; Heal: +7; Know(Religion) +4; Sense Motive: +2; Spellcraft +6; Survival: +6)
Female Human (Ulfen) Warpriest 4
Vitals:
(HP: 31/31 AC: 18/13/15; Percep: +6; Init: +3; Fort +7, Ref: +4, Will: +6; CMD: 17; CMB +4; Speed: 30;Resist Cold: 2)

Callix blinks as he sees Samuel lining up a shot and Ashling running after the girl, Blast, the weirdling's chasing the girl away before she could tell us anything... and of course, the witch hasn't told us a bloody thing about whether or not that's a good idea. No wonder you've sent me with this lot -- looks like all the heroics will be accidental... I'm going to need to carry more ale.

Callix sighs then advances from her cover to the next boulder, drawing her axes and making ready, Either way, I'm thinking Samuel's starting a fight... I just hope it's one we can win...


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Did I detect any magical auras with my detect magic?

As Samuel's rifle goes off with a loud boom, Letitia shrieks, "Are you insane?"

She watches the cabin for signs of it standing up on its legs and gets ready to flee if it does.


RoW Maps

GM roll:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

the girl calms slightly at Ashling's words, but then looks past her slightly as if talking to another person just behind her
I don't want your stupid doll, I want to go home! Take me back!

She breaks into tears and moves again away from the group.

Letitia's detect magic spell reveals no magical auras within the detection range.

Samuel fires off a booming blast from his musket, putting a lead ball into the wood of the hut's wall just to the left of the doll. nothing in or around the hut moves in response to the shot or the noise.


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

The girl is talking to someone else, it seems.

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Letitia tries to get a sense of what is wrong with the child, but truly she isn't that empathetic.

Still, to her great relief, the cabin did not react to the gunshot. Getting a little braver, and not detecting any magic within the boulders of ice, she ventures forward toward the doll.

"Are you the guardian here?" she asks as authoritatively as she can.


Female Human Oracle 2 / Lore warden Fighter 2 | HP 29/29 | AC:18 / T: 14 / FF: 14 /Resist: 2 Cold| Fort: +5, Ref: +4(+6 if winter), Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Init: +4 (+6 if winter), Perception: +1 (Snow Sight)

With the girl gone Ashling turns and runs into conbat, blade drawn, in case shes actually needed The girl responded and almost calmed... whats going on with the doll?


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Sorry for the delay. I was somehow expecting something more might happen with the girl or the doll before continuing with Samuel reactions

"You and your tales scared me of to the bones..." Samuel reloads his musket "But it seems they are not that fearsome. It does not move. It is no more than a scarecrow for northerners"

The Sentinel nerves are sky rocketing with everything going around, the tales and the staled doll. He holds his breath while taking aim. If minutes go and nothing happens, he starts to approach the hut to search more deeply.


RoW Maps

the slope up to the cabin is steep and icy, if you want to continue up the hill from where you are right now you will need to make a DC 15 climb or acrobatics check to get to the top of the hill. there is a shallower approach from the other side of the hill if you go around one side or the other.

The doll does not respond to Letitia's demands. it has not moved at all in the time you have been watching it. perhaps Samuel is right and the doll is nothing more than a scarecrow.

Now that she is closer, Letitia does detect a magical aura coming from the direction of the hut


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19 +1 if it deals with ice magic

Letitia keeps focusing on the magical auras, now that she's detected some. She'll let the others chase the girl around through the boulders without comment.


Skills:
(Acro +11; Climb +5; Diplo: +1; Heal: +7; Know(Religion) +4; Sense Motive: +2; Spellcraft +6; Survival: +6)
Female Human (Ulfen) Warpriest 4
Vitals:
(HP: 31/31 AC: 18/13/15; Percep: +6; Init: +3; Fort +7, Ref: +4, Will: +6; CMD: 17; CMB +4; Speed: 30;Resist Cold: 2)

Callix emerges from hiding after a heartbeat passes and the doll hasn't responded. Ok, good, we're not all going to die by the things of mother's nightmares... at least not yet. She steps forward warily, keeping her axes in hand as she does, slowing coming alongside Letitia, trying to study the doll and hut. Since I didn't listen, I'm going to have to learn about these things the hard way, I guess.

She whispers a quick prayer to the Drunken Hero, closes her eyes and opens them again, her senses seeking any sign of magic, Let's see what all this is..

When she reaches the witch, she whispers, "Samuel's shot was certainly not subtle or stealthy, so I'd think anyone inside would be investigating. So, I'm thinking this seems almost abandoned, save the girl... Is it safe to enter? Can these be destroyed from within?"


RoW Maps

Letitia homes in on the magical auras over the next 12 seconds, identifying a faint aura of transmutation and necromancy, both coming from the doll.


Female Human Oracle 2 / Lore warden Fighter 2 | HP 29/29 | AC:18 / T: 14 / FF: 14 /Resist: 2 Cold| Fort: +5, Ref: +4(+6 if winter), Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Init: +4 (+6 if winter), Perception: +1 (Snow Sight)

That girl is abnormal. Im not sure what or why, but she's hearing things, afraid of something. I almost had her calmed down then she started running again


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Letitia holds up a finger as she finishes concentrating on her spell. When she finishes, she shakes her head at Callix. "No, it's not safe, I expect. But perhaps the cabin is not the sentinel I feared."

She gives the others chasing the fool girl around an annoyed look, then turns back to Callix. "The doll radiates magic, of the transmutation and necromantic schools. But you're right, that if Samuel's gun didn't set them off, perhaps I could approach."

Before walking around, she gives it a try to climb the slope in front of her.
Climb: 1d20 ⇒ 17

And it looks like she succeeds. She takes a few more steps toward the doll, staying wary.


RoW Maps

Letitia is able to get up the hill and move towards the hut. getting a closer look at the doll, Letitia notices two things:
First, the doll's face is made to look like an old woman with wrinkles, but bears a striking resemblance to the little girl in the ice block field.
Second, the doll's eyes are mis-matched. one eye is a shiny mirror, the other is a glittering blue gemstone.

the doll still looks like a normal doll and is not moving, though Letitia knows it is likely more than it appears.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Samuel covers Letitia's advance with his musket. After the witch checks the hut contents he raises his voice to ask "What do you have there up? Is it safe? What about the doll?"

Once it is revealed the doll is not normal, Samuel just shouts back "You better destroy it while we are on time to do it Letitia"


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

By the Frost... Letitia studies the doll with fascination, piecing together the rumors she'd heard of the sentinel and Callix's paranoid mutterings. Then Samuel shouts, startling her.

She spins around to give him a brief glare of annoyance, then quickly looks back to the doll. Speaking loud enough for those behind her to hear, she says, "I think your mother's stories are true. The girl has probably lost her soul to this doll. It looks like her."

Then, speaking directly to the doll, she says, "In the name of Irrisen, speak if you can. Who has appointed you guardian of this hut?"


Skills:
(Acro +11; Climb +5; Diplo: +1; Heal: +7; Know(Religion) +4; Sense Motive: +2; Spellcraft +6; Survival: +6)
Female Human (Ulfen) Warpriest 4
Vitals:
(HP: 31/31 AC: 18/13/15; Percep: +6; Init: +3; Fort +7, Ref: +4, Will: +6; CMD: 17; CMB +4; Speed: 30;Resist Cold: 2)

Callix says, "Maybe the process wasn't finished? I got the feeling from the stories that the process ended with the children's death... instead of just being damaged, as that one was?"


RoW Maps

When Letitia invokes the name of Irrisen there is finally a reaction from the doll.

perception Letitia: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Letitia:

You briefly catch a glimpse of an image reflected in the mirrored eye of the doll. it looks like a darkened room behind a figure. the figure is not well-lit and appears more like the shadowy outline of a person with a high collar and long hair.

a young female voice comes from the air behind Letitia. Who are you to invoke the name of the Land of Winter? The master does not know you, and you do not know the master. turn back and do not cross my border

Letitia feels a tingle in the back of her mind
Will Letitia: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
She shrugs it off, but immediate recognizes that a mind-altering spell had been attempted on her.


HP 30/30 AC 19, Touch 12, Flatfooted 17, CMD 21, Saves F +7, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs. divination; +8 vs. nonlethal from cold); Perception +8, Sense Motive +1; Init +2 | Status: Normal

Alec had been stalking the little girl through the boulder-strewn snow. He had quickly gave chase but the longer the hunt went on, the more he realized that he was going about the hunt all wrong. You couldn't chase a horse and expect to catch it. She was no horse, but she seemed spooked just the same. As Ashling began following the girl and trying to talk to her, Alec had slowed his pursuit. It seemed Ashling was making progress with the girl. She had responded at least before running off again. Instead of giving chase, Alec kept his eye on Ashling as she followed the girl. That was until he heard the report of the Samuel's rifle.

He spun instantly as his eyes searched for signs of trouble. He didn't immediately detect any predators so he backtracked and made his way back towards the others. Every now and then, he paused to glance back for Ashling, just to make sure she wasn't in danger.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Are you ok Letitia?" when Samuel observes something dazing Letitia the man grows worried. With great resolve, he sets his musket on his back and starts climbing through the snow to approach the winter woman "Just hear me, shatter that thing before it is too late... Holly cow, this is going to end badly..."
Climb: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Reacting in defiance to the magical assault, Letitia hisses, "I will do as I please!" She grabs the doll and hurls it towards Samuel.

"There! Destroy it!" she yells as she backs away from the cabin.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Samuel attempts to pin the doll down with his foot and then hits it with the butt of his musket "Let's see it done!"
BMC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Musket butt coupe de grace (helpless critical): 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11


Female Human Oracle 2 / Lore warden Fighter 2 | HP 29/29 | AC:18 / T: 14 / FF: 14 /Resist: 2 Cold| Fort: +5, Ref: +4(+6 if winter), Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Init: +4 (+6 if winter), Perception: +1 (Snow Sight)

Ashling watches the scene quietly, keeping her thoughts and curiousity to herself. She draws her blade and prepares to attack just in case anything goes awry

601 to 650 of 1,555 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Red Sun's Reign of Winter All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.