PFS: The Prince of Augustana T2 (Inactive)

Game Master nightdeath

Sign Up sheet

Map

Initative:

Gaeldrung [dice]1d20+3[/dice]
Thracius [dice]1d20+6[/dice]
Gray Son [dice]1d20+5[/dice]
Mun of Ashava [dice]1d20+7[/dice]
Yanabuchi Kasumi [dice]1d20+2[/dice]


201 to 248 of 248 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune Fey Sorceror 2 (HP: 14/14 | AC: 16 | TAC: 12 | FFAC: 14 | CMB: -2 | CMD: 10 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +2 | Will: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, Low-Light Vision | Speed: 30 ft. | Dancing Lights: 3/3)

Kasumi isn't inclined to chase down the fleeing thug. She turns to the Almsman and motions to the fallen Steel Wyverns.

"These people might have information that's important to our search, so I'd like to stop them bleeding out and see what we can learn from them, but you know their crimes better than I do. What are your thoughts?"

Grand Lodge

Male Elven (Kyonin) Wizard(Wood Elementalist) /2 | HP: 10/15 | AC:16 [19] (Tch 14 Fl 13 [16]) (Mage Armour: AC 19 Tch 14 Fl 15) | CMB:-1 , CMD: 13 | F:+1, R:+5 , W:+5 | Init:+6| Perc: +11, SM:+3 | Speed 30ft | Splintered Spear: 7/8 | Spells: | Active conditions: Mage Armour, - strength | Reroll: 1/1 (+2)

With a deep sigh, Thracius lets their shoulders drop and shudders slightly from the bloodshed suffered in this place of healing and support. Feeling suddenly awash with melancholy Thracius steps closer to his allies and merely nods, silently offering a wand of bleached demon bone in case his allies' wounds trouble them.

Wand of Infernal Healing

Sovereign Court

Half Orc XP 1 HP: 18/18 | AC: 16/11/15 | F:5 R:1 W:5 | CMD: 16 CMB: 5 | Init: +3 Percep: +7

Gaeldrung moves over to the thug he dispatched and sits. He draws out a small tin and has a kind of small meal consisting of hard bread and wine that smells suspiciously of metal.
sin eater: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

When the ritual finishes he stands and his wounds have closed over completely.

Liberty's Edge

nit +6; Senses Perception +9 ————— Defense ————— AC 16 (20 Mage Armor), touch 16, flat-footed 11 (+4 Dex, +1 dodge +1 Wis) hp 30 (2d10+1d8+3) Fort +5, Ref +11, Will +2

The monk accepts the healing

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

While it seems that everyone is willing to let the thug live surprisingly even the usually bloodthirsty Gorumnite. It is the Monk, Grey son who lashes out with a brutal kick to the thug's face, smashing it in and dropping the man in the process, neck broken from the impact.

The beggers all subtly makes themselves a space further from the plaid monk.

The almsman shakes his head in slight disapproval but steps forward to say a prayer over the dead.

Looking up after his prayer, he nods.
"The deal is done. That which you seek lies South Eastern. I will mark out the way for you and you all have my thanks for routing the steel wyverns." he withdraws a piece of parchment from within his robes and marks out a route.

The route indicates that the party must travel east to the next branch south, then look for a mossy, overgrown door marked “Skytower” along the south wall.

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune Fey Sorceror 2 (HP: 14/14 | AC: 16 | TAC: 12 | FFAC: 14 | CMB: -2 | CMD: 10 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +2 | Will: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, Low-Light Vision | Speed: 30 ft. | Dancing Lights: 3/3)

"What sort of reception should we expect at this Skytower? Do the Steel Wyverns claim that territory as well?"

Silver Crusade

Male CG Elven Oracle 6 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22 (15 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMD: 16 (16 Fl) | F: +2, R: +7, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM +5 | Speed 20 ft | Active conditions: none

Mun accepts the parchment from the almsman. "Thank you for your help; I hope you find your work in these sewers undisturbed. It's a tragedy we could only solve it through bloodshed."

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

"I do not know in truth for I care not to venture forth from this sanctuary." The almsman reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Almsman’s directions lead to a heavy wooden door. A sign on the door is partially obscured by grime and moss, and the word “Skytower” is still barely legible

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune Fey Sorceror 2 (HP: 14/14 | AC: 16 | TAC: 12 | FFAC: 14 | CMB: -2 | CMD: 10 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +2 | Will: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, Low-Light Vision | Speed: 30 ft. | Dancing Lights: 3/3)

"I haven't had the time to explore the city much since I arrived - is this 'Skytower' something I should be familiar with? Or maybe this is the foundation of some building that no longer exists on the surface?"

Basically, does anyone want to make Knowledge checks (maybe local or history) before we go in?

Silver Crusade

Male CG Elven Oracle 6 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22 (15 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMD: 16 (16 Fl) | F: +2, R: +7, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM +5 | Speed 20 ft | Active conditions: none

Mun stands silently, trying to recall if 'Skytower' holds any meaning in his memory.

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 (add +1 if the knowledge relates to elves)

Liberty's Edge

nit +6; Senses Perception +9 ————— Defense ————— AC 16 (20 Mage Armor), touch 16, flat-footed 11 (+4 Dex, +1 dodge +1 Wis) hp 30 (2d10+1d8+3) Fort +5, Ref +11, Will +2

No knowledges for me

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune Fey Sorceror 2 (HP: 14/14 | AC: 16 | TAC: 12 | FFAC: 14 | CMB: -2 | CMD: 10 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +2 | Will: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, Low-Light Vision | Speed: 30 ft. | Dancing Lights: 3/3)

If Mun's check reveals nothing and no one else has checks to make, I'm ready to enter.

Liberty's Edge

nit +6; Senses Perception +9 ————— Defense ————— AC 16 (20 Mage Armor), touch 16, flat-footed 11 (+4 Dex, +1 dodge +1 Wis) hp 30 (2d10+1d8+3) Fort +5, Ref +11, Will +2

So is he

Grand Lodge

Male Elven (Kyonin) Wizard(Wood Elementalist) /2 | HP: 10/15 | AC:16 [19] (Tch 14 Fl 13 [16]) (Mage Armour: AC 19 Tch 14 Fl 15) | CMB:-1 , CMD: 13 | F:+1, R:+5 , W:+5 | Init:+6| Perc: +11, SM:+3 | Speed 30ft | Splintered Spear: 7/8 | Spells: | Active conditions: Mage Armour, - strength | Reroll: 1/1 (+2)

history, in case: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Thracius nods silently to the Almsman and then gingerly makes his way through the vault, trying their best to avoid the fallen Steel Wyverns and the blood congealing beneath them. Holding a perfumed scarf to his nose against the smell, the Wizard follows meekly, he too is pondering the 'Skytower' to see if he had ever heard mention of it.

Reaching the door, Thracius brings forth his Wizardly magic to try and clean some of the Grime from the door, in case 'Skytower' is only part of a name.

Prestidigitation

"I-I am ready." he mumbles quietly.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

This room was once the basement of a building above, but the stairs in the far corner are now choked with charred rubble and seem to lead to a new stone foundation of the new building above. Odd furniture and knick-knacks of all description fill the remaining space, and strange winged effigies made of wood and broken pottery are arrayed in a bizarre diorama.

The focal point of this display is a pair of chairs standing on different-sized piles of old crates like thrones on a dais. A charred and shriveled corpse dressed in rotting and burnt finery and wearing a tin crown is propped up in one of the chairs while the other, lower chair, sits vacant.

Grand Lodge

Male Elven (Kyonin) Wizard(Wood Elementalist) /2 | HP: 10/15 | AC:16 [19] (Tch 14 Fl 13 [16]) (Mage Armour: AC 19 Tch 14 Fl 15) | CMB:-1 , CMD: 13 | F:+1, R:+5 , W:+5 | Init:+6| Perc: +11, SM:+3 | Speed 30ft | Splintered Spear: 7/8 | Spells: | Active conditions: Mage Armour, - strength | Reroll: 1/1 (+2)

"I think we have found the 'king's' empire..." Thracius remarks softly with an edge of sadness, it was clear the man was broken mentally and had a rough past. He hopes they could work with him to fix his shattered psyche, well others at least, for he could not talk for that long.

Curious, he performs a small gesture and chants softly in elvish, his eyes flashing with magical energy.

Cast detect magic

spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Nothing shows up as magic in this room.............at least from Thracius prospective and position.

Liberty's Edge

nit +6; Senses Perception +9 ————— Defense ————— AC 16 (20 Mage Armor), touch 16, flat-footed 11 (+4 Dex, +1 dodge +1 Wis) hp 30 (2d10+1d8+3) Fort +5, Ref +11, Will +2

Maybe there is magic underneath the corpse? suggests the monk.

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune Fey Sorceror 2 (HP: 14/14 | AC: 16 | TAC: 12 | FFAC: 14 | CMB: -2 | CMD: 10 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +2 | Will: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, Low-Light Vision | Speed: 30 ft. | Dancing Lights: 3/3)

Kasumi shudders at the sight of the charred corpse. "Two thrones? Our mysterious prince mentioned the death of his father, but I thought he was talking about something that happened long ago. Could he have had a brother, or perhaps a wife?"

Checking to see if I can determine gender, time of death, etc. Also, does the chair show the same signs of burning that the victim does?

Heal: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Silver Crusade

Male CG Elven Oracle 6 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22 (15 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMD: 16 (16 Fl) | F: +2, R: +7, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM +5 | Speed 20 ft | Active conditions: none

Mun follows the others into the chamber, and marvels at the morbid display. "What madness overtook our poor fellow; and who could this be?"

He examines the corpse and throne, first using the best of his mundane skills, then calling upon magic to assist.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Knowledge: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 (arcana, local, or religion)

Mun casts detect magic to examine the corpse

If nothing significant is found with any of that, Mun will continue deeper into the vault, past the stairs.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Mun is quick to discover that they're aren't alone.................
In fact a faint snarl is picked up by his keen hearing.

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune Fey Sorceror 2 (HP: 14/14 | AC: 16 | TAC: 12 | FFAC: 14 | CMB: -2 | CMD: 10 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +2 | Will: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, Low-Light Vision | Speed: 30 ft. | Dancing Lights: 3/3)

Should the rest of us be making Perception checks, or is it on Mun to respond?

Silver Crusade

Male CG Elven Oracle 6 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22 (15 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMD: 16 (16 Fl) | F: +2, R: +7, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM +5 | Speed 20 ft | Active conditions: none

Mūn's stance immediately tightens as he hears something. He hisses to the other Pathfinders. "Shhhhh; I hear something."

Can Mūn tell where the sound is coming from?

If he can locate the origin of the noise, he swings his longspear around between him and the growl, and slowly takes a 5' step, backing away from the sound.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Mun is sure he heard something and his urgent whispers gives the rest of his group pause.
The rest may make Perception check.
Something lurks in the shadows and it's likely not to be alone............

Sovereign Court

Half Orc XP 1 HP: 18/18 | AC: 16/11/15 | F:5 R:1 W:5 | CMD: 16 CMB: 5 | Init: +3 Percep: +7

Gaeldrung's ax goes up into a ready position.
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Liberty's Edge

nit +6; Senses Perception +9 ————— Defense ————— AC 16 (20 Mage Armor), touch 16, flat-footed 11 (+4 Dex, +1 dodge +1 Wis) hp 30 (2d10+1d8+3) Fort +5, Ref +11, Will +2

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune Fey Sorceror 2 (HP: 14/14 | AC: 16 | TAC: 12 | FFAC: 14 | CMB: -2 | CMD: 10 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +2 | Will: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, Low-Light Vision | Speed: 30 ft. | Dancing Lights: 3/3)

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Grand Lodge

Male Elven (Kyonin) Wizard(Wood Elementalist) /2 | HP: 10/15 | AC:16 [19] (Tch 14 Fl 13 [16]) (Mage Armour: AC 19 Tch 14 Fl 15) | CMB:-1 , CMD: 13 | F:+1, R:+5 , W:+5 | Init:+6| Perc: +11, SM:+3 | Speed 30ft | Splintered Spear: 7/8 | Spells: | Active conditions: Mage Armour, - strength | Reroll: 1/1 (+2)

As his kinsman whispers a warning, Thracius cautiously steps into the room and strains his own elvish hearing to pick up a sign of what stalks them in this dank, reeking chamber of insanity and death.

perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Init Rolls:

Gaeldrung 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Thracius 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Gray Son 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Mun of Ashava 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Yanabuchi Kasumi 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Dretches 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Round 1
Mun
Gaeldrung
Gray Son
Thracius
Yanabuchi

Dretches x 3

Bold may act.
Knowledge (Planes to identify these creatures

Understanding that their presence has being dscovered, from the shadows emerges 3 creatures. Wretched with sharp claws, they could have seen better days or they originally looked like this.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Elven Oracle 6 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22 (15 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMD: 16 (16 Fl) | F: +2, R: +7, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM +5 | Speed 20 ft | Active conditions: none

Mun maintains his position at the foot of the stairs, longspear out and ready to attack. I have the first door past me covered; they can't get closer without giving me an opportunity to strike. Feel free to move through Mun's square to engage if you want.

He mutters a familiar prayer to Ashava, leaving the party feeling more confident and effective.

Casting bless for a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and saving throws against fear effects

Attack of Opportunity:

Mwk Longspear, bless: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 = 17
Damage, P: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Liberty's Edge

nit +6; Senses Perception +9 ————— Defense ————— AC 16 (20 Mage Armor), touch 16, flat-footed 11 (+4 Dex, +1 dodge +1 Wis) hp 30 (2d10+1d8+3) Fort +5, Ref +11, Will +2

The monk moves into the room and readies to prepare a shuriken should a hostile creature enter or attack.
1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4

Grand Lodge

Male Elven (Kyonin) Wizard(Wood Elementalist) /2 | HP: 10/15 | AC:16 [19] (Tch 14 Fl 13 [16]) (Mage Armour: AC 19 Tch 14 Fl 15) | CMB:-1 , CMD: 13 | F:+1, R:+5 , W:+5 | Init:+6| Perc: +11, SM:+3 | Speed 30ft | Splintered Spear: 7/8 | Spells: | Active conditions: Mage Armour, - strength | Reroll: 1/1 (+2)

Hearing the unwholesome shrieking and flapping of unholy wings, Thracius moves cautiously into the chamber and then breathes out deeply, wincing at the stench of rot and decay. WIth a word of power and focus, splinters from the ancient 'thrones' form in front of the Elf into a spear.

Thinking, he waits till he can see the hide of their foe before striking.

Readied splintered spear: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 = 10 for damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 and 1 bleed

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune Fey Sorceror 2 (HP: 14/14 | AC: 16 | TAC: 12 | FFAC: 14 | CMB: -2 | CMD: 10 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +2 | Will: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, Low-Light Vision | Speed: 30 ft. | Dancing Lights: 3/3)

Kasumi moves into the back corner of the room and gets ready to fire a Magic Missile from her Wand at the first hostile creature she sees.

Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Sovereign Court

Half Orc XP 1 HP: 18/18 | AC: 16/11/15 | F:5 R:1 W:5 | CMD: 16 CMB: 5 | Init: +3 Percep: +7

Gaeldrung starts near the front of the group with his ax at the ready.

readied attack on the first clearly hostile thing to come in reach: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Silver Crusade

Male CG Elven Oracle 6 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22 (15 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMD: 16 (16 Fl) | F: +2, R: +7, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM +5 | Speed 20 ft | Active conditions: none

Bump?

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Blame the goblins on the server.

Round 2
Mun
Gaeldrung
Gray Son
Thracius
Yanabuchi

Dretches x 2

Bold may act.
Bless in effect. +1 hit and bonus to fear.

As the creatures come into view, several things happen as everybody seemed to have being waiting for it.

The first thing you all noticed is that, the creatures are all wretched looking as if deprived of something. They shuffle forward and no signs of intelligence can be gleaned from their eyes.

A spear, magical bolt and wooden spinters slam into the first one and brings it down!

Gray son and Gaeldrung fail to connect.

The creatures move up and it seems as if it took everything they had to reach you. Then again their will to taste your warm life liquid seems to be a motivating factor.

Sovereign Court

Half Orc XP 1 HP: 18/18 | AC: 16/11/15 | F:5 R:1 W:5 | CMD: 16 CMB: 5 | Init: +3 Percep: +7

Gaeldrung carries his motion from the miss and and swings again!

attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d12 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Grand Lodge

Male Elven (Kyonin) Wizard(Wood Elementalist) /2 | HP: 10/15 | AC:16 [19] (Tch 14 Fl 13 [16]) (Mage Armour: AC 19 Tch 14 Fl 15) | CMB:-1 , CMD: 13 | F:+1, R:+5 , W:+5 | Init:+6| Perc: +11, SM:+3 | Speed 30ft | Splintered Spear: 7/8 | Spells: | Active conditions: Mage Armour, - strength | Reroll: 1/1 (+2)

Any Knowledge checks on them?

Seeing no gap to throw another spear without harming his ally, Thracius' strains his eyes against the force of Gaeldrung's strikes, though they certainly lack finesse it was clear the Half-orc was skilled. Deciding to bring the Arcane into the equation, Thracius chants softly, before a single arrow of force is unleashed, unerringly striking the leading foe.

Thracius then steps out of the way.

force damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Liberty's Edge

nit +6; Senses Perception +9 ————— Defense ————— AC 16 (20 Mage Armor), touch 16, flat-footed 11 (+4 Dex, +1 dodge +1 Wis) hp 30 (2d10+1d8+3) Fort +5, Ref +11, Will +2

The monk will fight definsely using Crane Style for a +3 to AC and punch the goblin in front of him [ac 17]
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Silver Crusade

Male CG Elven Oracle 6 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22 (15 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMD: 16 (16 Fl) | F: +2, R: +7, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM +5 | Speed 20 ft | Active conditions: none

It's getting pretty crowded here. Best just to help those already in it. Mun asks Ashava to protect Gaeldrung from the mindless creatures. "बुराई से सुरक्षा"

Actions:

Standard: cast Protection from Evil on Gaeldrung
Free: 5' step to the north

Gaeldrung gets a +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves against attacks made or effects created by evil creatures and is protected from bodily contact by evil summoned creatures

Attack of Opportunity:

Mwk Longspear, bless: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10
Damage, P: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Round 2
Mun
Gaeldrung
Gray Son
Thracius
Yanabuchi
Dretches x 2

Bold may act.
Bless in effect. +1 hit and bonus to fear.
Knowledge (Planes)

Glaedrung and Thracius easily dispatch the first brute, while gray Son awaits his chance to strike, having missed.

Mun grants Glaedrung divine protection as the creature closes in!
Attack on Glaedrung Claw 1 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 211d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Attack on Glaedrung Claw 21d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 81d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Attack on Glaedrung Bite 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 151d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

A rush of fang and claws!

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune Fey Sorceror 2 (HP: 14/14 | AC: 16 | TAC: 12 | FFAC: 14 | CMB: -2 | CMD: 10 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +2 | Will: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, Low-Light Vision | Speed: 30 ft. | Dancing Lights: 3/3)

Kasumi fires another Magic Missile at the closest foe.

Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Round 3
Mun
Gaeldrung
Gray Son
Thracius
Yanabuchi

Dretch 4dmg
Dretch

[ooc]Bold may act.
Bless in effect. +1 hit and bonus to fear.
Knowledge (Planes)[ooc]

Yabanuchi conjures up a magical bolt that goes through the creature's flesh leaving a weeping wound.

Sovereign Court

Half Orc XP 1 HP: 18/18 | AC: 16/11/15 | F:5 R:1 W:5 | CMD: 16 CMB: 5 | Init: +3 Percep: +7

attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 1 = 15
damage: 1d12 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Gaeldrung laughs off the pitiful attack as Mun's magic wards off the monster's stinking claws. He does still defend to a certain extent, however, and his next swing isn't quite as accurate as the last as a result.

Liberty's Edge

nit +6; Senses Perception +9 ————— Defense ————— AC 16 (20 Mage Armor), touch 16, flat-footed 11 (+4 Dex, +1 dodge +1 Wis) hp 30 (2d10+1d8+3) Fort +5, Ref +11, Will +2

The monk will flurry of blows the monster
1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6
1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 2 + 1 = 18

Damage with Tonga 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune Fey Sorceror 2 (HP: 14/14 | AC: 16 | TAC: 12 | FFAC: 14 | CMB: -2 | CMD: 10 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +2 | Will: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, Low-Light Vision | Speed: 30 ft. | Dancing Lights: 3/3)

If the last creature is still alive, Kasumi will direct another blast from her Wand of Magic Missile at it.

Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Glaedrung slices the one in front of him in two while gray son and Yanabuchi takes care of the last beast.

A quick search of the place turns up little to no value other then a small stash, the creatures must have hoarded.

With the dretches now defeated, it is safe for Gandros to return home which he wishes to do. He is firmly entrenched in his delusions regardless of what the party tells him.
He magnanimously grants the party anything they want from among the remains of the Emporium basement. Not caring it seems of what they may take........

Venture-Captain Caudron Wallace is more relieved than disappointed that there is no otherworldly portal in the sewers, but mostly self-satisfied that the whole thing was a waste of his time as he predicted.

Loot:

The following items are mixed among the wreckage of the vaults: brooch of shielding (30 charges), potion of enlarge person, screaming bolt, wand of shocking grasp (50 charges), and a gold necklace worth 300 gp.

Liberty's Edge

nit +6; Senses Perception +9 ————— Defense ————— AC 16 (20 Mage Armor), touch 16, flat-footed 11 (+4 Dex, +1 dodge +1 Wis) hp 30 (2d10+1d8+3) Fort +5, Ref +11, Will +2

Pretty nice treasure!

201 to 248 of 248 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PFS: The Prince of Augustana T2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.