[PFC] 3-07 Echoes of the Overwatched (Inactive)

Game Master Merisal The Risen


201 to 242 of 242 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Solstice Maps

With a few brief strikes all the hands are shattered. Upon further inspection the fine clothing of a Nethys Acolyte Courtier is draped over the corpse of man in battered armour and an empty scimitar scabbard. The ornate staff is valuable but not especially fit for fighting with. A scroll case contains a note

the note reads:

Adherent of the Learned Ancients,

I have heard tell of an ancient wizard by the name of Beldrin, whose tower’s spires still adorn the southernmost bluff of the Precipice quarter. This wizard was said to possess great skill in numerous fields of magical study, among them the animation of statues.

If you happen to find yourself anywhere near some of Beldrin’s magically animated statues, be sure to take a sample of the stone they are made of, so that we may study the ancient arcana he used to create them. Try to get a sample from a statue that is still in its animated state so as to best preserve its arcane energies. Do be careful, however—I imagine the statue won’t appreciate such a sampling very much.

In wisdom’s service,
Amenopheus, the Sapphire Sage

The rest of this floor is devoid of anything further of interest and there seems to be no route down to the area you haven't explored on the middle floor. There was no secret door you could find on the middle floor but you do now have three parts that fit together to form Beldrins Sigil (the third the item on the corpse Skillgannon saw just before he was grabbed by the hand of Nethys)

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf (Tymon) Barbarian 2 (CORE) | HP: 25/25 [29/ 29] | AC: 17 [15] (11 [9] Tch,16 [14] Fl) | CMB: +6[+8] CMD:17 | F +5 [+7]: , R: +1 , W:+2[+4] | Init: +3 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 Speed 30ft | Re-roll (+2) 1/1 | Rage: 8/8 Active conditions: None.

Taking the Pin and passing it on to those that had collected the other pieces, Skilgannon reads the scroll but dismisses it with a shrug, for their statue had already been broken and Amenopheous was not his patron. Collecting the stave and anything to identify the fallen agent by he makes his eay silently back to the middle of the tower and the missed doorway.

"So, these things seem to make a key." the Gladiator ponders. "Are we prepared to move on friends? I am sure danger lurks ahead."

Grand Lodge

Male NG Human (Garundi) Fighter 4/ Ranger 3 | HP 62/64 5NL| AC 22 T 11 FF 21 | CMB +11, CMD 22 | F: +10, R: +6, W: +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

Let's press on. The sooner this place is cleared, the sooner we can get out of this tower while the tide is on our side.


Solstice Maps

Brief reminder before you place the sigil into the mosaic

Durland (-2)
Tatiana (-2)
Skilgannon (-5)
Akter
Darven

Placing Beldrin’s sigil into the relief in the mosaic causes the stones in the wall to magically divide, creating a doorway to what was once a stairwell to one of Beldrin’s vaults. Unfortunately, debris now fills the stairway, and when the wall opens, the rubble spills out into the chamber in which you stand making an unearthly racket and ruining any chance of a surprise round. The rubble from the stairs is climbable, but the whole chamber is treated as difficult terrain.

You are actually on the bottom floor of the tower but to keep the map almost sensible I have placed you on the far side of the stairwell it is 3 squares of difficult terrain to reach the top at which point you can actually see into the room

gm rolls:

Initative
Skilgannon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Durland: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Tatiana: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Darven: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Akter: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
upstairs resident: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Bold to act
(please feel free to knock off any wand charges for healing before combat)

Durland
What Lurks above
Skilgannon
Tatiana
Akter
Darven

Dark Archive

Male CN Half-Orc : Sorcerer 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +2, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Claws (1D4 + 1): 6/6 | Spells: 1st 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

Did we change location? The map is quite different.


Solstice Maps

Extended summary of where we are at

You first enter the tower and after fighting a sea ogre discovered a bunch of dead Pathfinders . One of these held an amulet that that resembles another amulet in the pictures in the mural on the wall in that room. You made your way up the tower and during the fight with the statue you noticed the another part of the amulet form one of its eyes. Finally you made your way to the top of the tower where are you found another dead Pathfinder with the final part of the amulet. You put the amulet known as Beldrins sigil back together.

You have made your way down to the bottom room once again when you first found the Pathfinders and the mural . You have inserted the completed amulet into the mural which then opened up the wall. Lots of rubble fell out and make lots of noise now stand at the bottom of the collapsed stairway ready to ascend to the level above by climbing or moving through 3squares of difficult terrain

To try and prevent the confusion of moving between levels on the map I have put the party to the left of the collapsed stairway rather than in the room the party actually start in now marked party starts here

As I did not highlight the fact some of you were still injured after the last fight I am also giving you opportunity to get healed up before you start the next encounter

Dark Archive

Male CN Half-Orc : Sorcerer 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +2, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Claws (1D4 + 1): 6/6 | Spells: 1st 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

Right. Dúrland is only down 2 HP. But a bit of healing, especially for Skilgannon would be a good idea.

Sovereign Court

HP 28/28 | AC23 (17FF, 18T) | Perception +9, Sense Motive +8 | +5 Init | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7* | protection from evil, haste

Thanks for the summary GM !

Tatiana heals herself and offer to use their wand to heal the other.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Tatiana is amazed by the opening of the secret stairway and wary of what's ahead.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf (Tymon) Barbarian 2 (CORE) | HP: 25/25 [29/ 29] | AC: 17 [15] (11 [9] Tch,16 [14] Fl) | CMB: +6[+8] CMD:17 | F +5 [+7]: , R: +1 , W:+2[+4] | Init: +3 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 Speed 30ft | Re-roll (+2) 1/1 | Rage: 8/8 Active conditions: None.

Clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Waiting for Tatiana to use their wand too heal the wounds causes by the grasping skeletal claws, Skilgannon looks at the room beyond the rubble in awe. With his wounds healed, the Gladiator prepares to climb the rubble and make their way to the final chamber of the tower.

"Once more this tower holds dark secrets, i think we will be in for a tough fight."

climb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


Solstice Maps

gm rolls:
a check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Durland waits for the others when a raspy voice mutters an incantation and then the whole stairway fills with sticky webbing

spellcraft dc 17:
Web spells last 1/2 an hour to up to 3 hours with exceptional casters or extended rods. They do however have weakness to fire a flame can burn 1 square of webbing a round

moving through the doubly difficult terrain is possible but you must make a CMB or escape artist check DC13 or be stuck at the point you enter the web. It now takes 6 squares of difficult terrain or 12 squares of movement to reach the top. If you double move in the web it requires 2 cmb/escape artist checks

Party is up but we are in initiative

(skilgannon did not get to begin his climb before the webbing appeared and it is a scrambling climb so no actual climb check needed)

Dark Archive

Male CN Half-Orc : Sorcerer 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +2, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Claws (1D4 + 1): 6/6 | Spells: 1st 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

Dúrland starts trying to move carefully through the stringy mess:
CMB check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
… but only manages to mutter some orcish swear-words

GM Merisial the risen:
NOW I know why I kept seeing the wrong map.
There's two (!) links below your name; I was clicking the wrong one!
I clearly need espresso before checking in! :o

Sovereign Court

HP 28/28 | AC23 (17FF, 18T) | Perception +9, Sense Motive +8 | +5 Init | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7* | protection from evil, haste

Tatiana casts bless on the party.

May Destiny be our guide and Pharasma our Guardian.

Then draws her wand, ready to help her comrades.

Bless: +1 moral bonus to attack and to will save against fear effect.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf (Tymon) Barbarian 2 (CORE) | HP: 25/25 [29/ 29] | AC: 17 [15] (11 [9] Tch,16 [14] Fl) | CMB: +6[+8] CMD:17 | F +5 [+7]: , R: +1 , W:+2[+4] | Init: +3 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 Speed 30ft | Re-roll (+2) 1/1 | Rage: 8/8 Active conditions: None.

As he prepares to climb, Skilgannon curses as the stairway is filled with sticky web. Unsure how to counteract it, the Gladiator decides to try and power through to reach the top.

cmb: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Cursing he finds his legs stuck and tries to fight free.

cmb: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

"We had some odd trials in the arena, but this is maddening!"

Sovereign Court

HP 28/28 | AC23 (17FF, 18T) | Perception +9, Sense Motive +8 | +5 Init | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7* | protection from evil, haste

Don't forget that Bless gives you a +1 to your CMB!

Grand Lodge

Male NG Human (Garundi) Fighter 4/ Ranger 3 | HP 62/64 5NL| AC 22 T 11 FF 21 | CMB +11, CMD 22 | F: +10, R: +6, W: +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

Darven starts up the steps. Fighting his way to the top.

CMB: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
CMB: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Almost there.

So that would be 8 squares of movement.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf (Tymon) Barbarian 2 (CORE) | HP: 25/25 [29/ 29] | AC: 17 [15] (11 [9] Tch,16 [14] Fl) | CMB: +6[+8] CMD:17 | F +5 [+7]: , R: +1 , W:+2[+4] | Init: +3 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 Speed 30ft | Re-roll (+2) 1/1 | Rage: 8/8 Active conditions: None.
Tatiana Malkolva wrote:
Don't forget that Bless gives you a +1 to your CMB!

It does! Serves me for quick posting on breaks. So my first roll passes and the second gets me stuck. So Skilgannon will be halfway there.

Wading through horrendous web, Skilgannon peers up at the tower stairs, looking for a clue on their assailant.

Dark Archive

CORE Human Ranger 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 19 TO 14 FF 15 | F +4 R +7 W +2 | CMD 18 | Init +4 | Perc +7

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Escape Artist: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Akter tries moving, but gets stuck; He doesn't advance much at all.


Solstice Maps

Darven and Skilgannon get a brief glimpse of your foe before he drinks a potion and vanishes

Round 2 vs the web
(currently showing the square he vanished from on the map)
Darven 4 to go
Skillgannon 6 to go
Durland 11 to go
Akter 11 to go
Tatiana 12 to go

Dark Archive

CORE Human Ranger 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 19 TO 14 FF 15 | F +4 R +7 W +2 | CMD 18 | Init +4 | Perc +7

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Escape Artist: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Akter tries again. As much as he advances a little bit, though, he ends up not going as further as some of his companions.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf (Tymon) Barbarian 2 (CORE) | HP: 25/25 [29/ 29] | AC: 17 [15] (11 [9] Tch,16 [14] Fl) | CMB: +6[+8] CMD:17 | F +5 [+7]: , R: +1 , W:+2[+4] | Init: +3 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 Speed 30ft | Re-roll (+2) 1/1 | Rage: 8/8 Active conditions: None.

Skilgannon curses as their opponent disappears before their eyes and calls out a warning as he fights through the sticky strands encapturing him.

"More trickery! They have vanished from sight, be wary friends."

He then tries to push forwards.

cmb: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18

Managing to struggle through the webs, he raises his spear and takes a defensive stance.

Move the rest of the way, can't move my token right now. Then take total defence

Grand Lodge

Male NG Human (Garundi) Fighter 4/ Ranger 3 | HP 62/64 5NL| AC 22 T 11 FF 21 | CMB +11, CMD 22 | F: +10, R: +6, W: +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

CMB: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Darven moves through the rest of the web. Once he gets to the room he raises his shield. Total Defense- AC 25

Show yourself you coward.

Sovereign Court

HP 28/28 | AC23 (17FF, 18T) | Perception +9, Sense Motive +8 | +5 Init | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7* | protection from evil, haste

Tatiana tries to follows her comrades through the web.

CMB 1: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18
CMB 2: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8

Bless: +1 moral bonus to attack and to will save against fear effect. (1/10)

Dark Archive

Male CN Half-Orc : Sorcerer 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +2, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Claws (1D4 + 1): 6/6 | Spells: 1st 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

Dúrland tries slogging his way through the web:

CMB check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 … nope!
CMB check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 … some progress


Solstice Maps

As Durland Akter and Tatiana make their way through the web Skilgannon and Darven make their way into the room beyond. This room appears for all intents and purposes to be a vault, containing various crates and shelves stocked with countless papers, scrolls, tomes, and other wizardly items.

Darven hears some chanting behind him and the ghoul reappears with a glowing blue hand reaching towards him

touch attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
shocking grasp damage: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 2) = 10
also make dc15 will save or be unable to speak Darven

"Can you warn your friends. I think not" the ghoul hisses at Darven

No Aoo as the ghoul is invisible as he is casting The three in the stairway have no line of sight to the ghoul from where they are

To act
Darven (-10)
Skilgannon
Durland (5 Sq to go)
Akter (5 Sq to go)
Tatiana (6 Sq to go)

Ghoul

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf (Tymon) Barbarian 2 (CORE) | HP: 25/25 [29/ 29] | AC: 17 [15] (11 [9] Tch,16 [14] Fl) | CMB: +6[+8] CMD:17 | F +5 [+7]: , R: +1 , W:+2[+4] | Init: +3 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 Speed 30ft | Re-roll (+2) 1/1 | Rage: 8/8 Active conditions: None.

Moving round to get a clear attack, Skilgannon taps into his final reserves of energy and enters his blood surging rage. Fixing the ghoul with a cold stare from behind his heavy mask, the Gladiator strikes the ghoul.

pa, bless, rage: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 1 = 11 for damage: 2d4 + 10 ⇒ (3, 1) + 10 = 14

re-roll, 2 stars

pa, bless, rage: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 15 for damage: 2d4 + 10 ⇒ (2, 4) + 10 = 16

Dark Archive

CORE Human Ranger 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 19 TO 14 FF 15 | F +4 R +7 W +2 | CMD 18 | Init +4 | Perc +7

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Akter finishes his movement and pulls his longbow and arrows.

Sovereign Court

HP 28/28 | AC23 (17FF, 18T) | Perception +9, Sense Motive +8 | +5 Init | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7* | protection from evil, haste

Tatiana continues to try to move through the web.

CMB: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 1 = 19
CMB: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 = 24

Grand Lodge

Male NG Human (Garundi) Fighter 4/ Ranger 3 | HP 62/64 5NL| AC 22 T 11 FF 21 | CMB +11, CMD 22 | F: +10, R: +6, W: +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Darven tries to give warning, however no words leave his mouth.

Frustrated he turns and strikes at the ghoul.

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Darven shifts to the side, leaving a clear lane of attack for the other barbarian.

Dark Archive

Male CN Half-Orc : Sorcerer 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +2, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Claws (1D4 + 1): 6/6 | Spells: 1st 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

Dúrland continues to try moving through the webbing…
CMB check, dc13: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
… and makes his way behind Skilgannon

« રક્ષણ » abyssal: "shield"
He then casts a Shield spell on himself.


Solstice Maps

gm rolls:
spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Skilgannon and Darven both land blows on the ghoul. Skilgannons redoubled effort just hitting home. Durland Akter and Tatiana all manage to make their way free of the webbing and Durland casts a spell. The ghoul hisses at Durland and steps behind Darven as it draws a wand and a sheet of flame catches you all
burning hands fire damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
DC 11 reflex save to negate

It howls in rage and throws away the useless wand

Party up
Ghoul -23
Darven -10

-1 to any who fail reflex save

Grand Lodge

Male NG Human (Garundi) Fighter 4/ Ranger 3 | HP 62/64 5NL| AC 22 T 11 FF 21 | CMB +11, CMD 22 | F: +10, R: +6, W: +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Darven side steps around the ghoul once more and swings.

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Solstice Maps

apparently the silence effect only lasts a round so Darven may now speak

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf (Tymon) Barbarian 2 (CORE) | HP: 25/25 [29/ 29] | AC: 17 [15] (11 [9] Tch,16 [14] Fl) | CMB: +6[+8] CMD:17 | F +5 [+7]: , R: +1 , W:+2[+4] | Init: +3 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 Speed 30ft | Re-roll (+2) 1/1 | Rage: 8/8 Active conditions: None.

reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

With the last reserves of his rage, Skilgannon spits a curse as he rolls past the flames and into an advantageous position. With a roar, the Gladiator brings his wicked spear to bear and seeks to end the Ghoul's unnatural un-life.

Rage, Power attack, Bless, flank: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 27 for damage: 2d4 + 10 ⇒ (4, 4) + 10 = 18

Dark Archive

CORE Human Ranger 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 19 TO 14 FF 15 | F +4 R +7 W +2 | CMD 18 | Init +4 | Perc +7

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Akter skillfully dodges the fire, then shoots an arrow against the enemy, trying to position himself within 30 feet of it.

Longbow: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 16 Bless, PBS, Favored Enemy
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 2 = 11


Solstice Maps

The ghoul staggers from Skillgannon's blow and turns to utter another spell but before he can say another word Akters arrow lodges in its throats and he falls. Amunet is avenged!

Development: On the Devourer of Reason’s person (aka the ghoul) is a scroll case with the same designs as those on the door to Ralzeros’s magical chamber, the Ine able Pattern. There is no obvious way to open the case, and the thing is made of a durable copper-colored metal equivalent in strength to mithral. It emits no magical aura and seems impossible to use in conjunction with the portal in the Blakros Museum, though it is clear the two objects were made for one another.
Treasure: The vast trove of other non-magical scrolls and papers within the vault also holds historical interest. If carefully removed and kept dry, the books and documents are worth a total of 120 gp.
There is also a wand of burning hands and a scroll and potion bottle as per chroniclle sheet.

Congratulations job done (although I am sorely tempted to put the optional reef claw encounter where it should be when you wade out rather than a lower floor room)

Dark Archive

Male CN Half-Orc : Sorcerer 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +2, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Claws (1D4 + 1): 6/6 | Spells: 1st 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Dúrland manages to pirouette out of the way of the ghoul's burning hands
just before Skilgannon and Akter finish it off.

Very well done in the damage department!

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf (Tymon) Barbarian 2 (CORE) | HP: 25/25 [29/ 29] | AC: 17 [15] (11 [9] Tch,16 [14] Fl) | CMB: +6[+8] CMD:17 | F +5 [+7]: , R: +1 , W:+2[+4] | Init: +3 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 Speed 30ft | Re-roll (+2) 1/1 | Rage: 8/8 Active conditions: None.

With laboured breaths, Skilgannon slumps to his knees for a time whilst he coaches feelig into his battered muscles. Glad they were able to avenge their fallen agent, he nods to Alter on finally getting a well placed shot. Pulling himself to his feet, he grabs his Ranseur and looks around the rest of the chamber.

"Well, our comrade can rest easier knowing he is avenged. Now, I wonder why the creature was here, what were they looking for?"

Sovereign Court

HP 28/28 | AC23 (17FF, 18T) | Perception +9, Sense Motive +8 | +5 Init | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7* | protection from evil, haste

Reflex DC11: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Tatiana dodges the fire and calls for the last time Pharasma's blessing to heal her comrades.

Channel positive energy (heal): 1d6 ⇒ 4

Anumet soul can be put to rest. Pharasma blessing is now upon him.

Says as a prayer Tatiana.

Seems like a temple of some sort. I'm sure the Society could use the knowledge inside this place. As for what the creatre was looking for, I suppose vengeance ?

@GM is there something else to explore in this place ?


Solstice Maps

Taking all the valuable lore and recovering the bodies of the dead pathfinders is the simple tasks that remain. You return to Drendle Dreng with your findings and he is delighted to be the one to hand over the strange rod to Nigel Aldain. Both complement you on a job well done and promise to inform you if other research enables the portal to be opened

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf (Tymon) Barbarian 2 (CORE) | HP: 25/25 [29/ 29] | AC: 17 [15] (11 [9] Tch,16 [14] Fl) | CMB: +6[+8] CMD:17 | F +5 [+7]: , R: +1 , W:+2[+4] | Init: +3 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 Speed 30ft | Re-roll (+2) 1/1 | Rage: 8/8 Active conditions: None.

Back in the Venture-Captain's office, SKilgannon congratulates his comrades with a smile, his forged mask hooked on his belt.

"Well friends! Though it is a sad day we have avenged the fallen and uncovered secrets. I shall look forward to our next task!"

Dark Archive

Male CN Half-Orc : Sorcerer 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +2, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Claws (1D4 + 1): 6/6 | Spells: 1st 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

"Indeed. A few close calls, but it was worth it."


Solstice Maps

Drendle Drangs summons to the Gods market Gamble

201 to 242 of 242 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFC] 3-05 Echoes of the Overwatched All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.