PBP Beginner GM Kyle "Worg" H (Inactive)

Game Master Kyle "Worg" H

9.16 Fallen Family, Broken Name


101 to 150 of 632 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

CG Kellid-Tian Male Vigilante Avenger-5 | hp 39/43 | AC 19 (21) / 12 T / 17 (19) FF Shield of Blades | CMD 20 (22) [22 (24) vs Awesome Blow] | Fort +6, Reflex +7, Will +6 | Init +5 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Companion of the Lonely Morale Pool 1/1 | Conditions: Bless, Life Link, Bull's Strength

Knowledge (local) DC10: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Knowledge (religion) untrained DC10: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

"A haunt? How best to defend ourselves against it?" The Foreigner looks to his companions with more familiarity with that sort of threat.

"If we can bypass it, so much the better."

The Foreigner leads the way to the north wall of the hall and then east, choosing a path to avoid the danger area indicated by Rhymin' Ralph. If they know we're here, the light can't give us away.

He looks to the south, in the direction of the mocking laughter, tip of his greatsword following his gaze.

I moved your icon, Captain Chlorophyl.

Sovereign Court

820-15 | Gender Fluid Aquatic Elf Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F: +3, R: +2, W: +0, +2 vs enchantments | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft, Swim 30ft | Bloodrage: 5/5 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Darkvision, Amphibious

Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Dr. Splash offers their wand to Rhymin' Ralph and Wertloz. "I have a healing wand that I cannot myself activate. Would one of you two like to use it on the haunt?"

Liberty's Edge

CG male oracle (dual-cursed oracle) 2 | hp 19/19 | AC 18, T 12, F 17 | F +3, R +2, W +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft (15ft) | Init -3 | Percept +2 | longspear +1 (1d6-1/x3) | aid another +4 | spells: 1st - 0/5 | active conditions: | misfortune used: Suna

Wertlos pats his wrist and says "Ralph, why don't you take it. I have my own."

The Concordance

Male CN Small Halfling Archaeologist Bard 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMD 11| F +0 R +5 W +2; +2 vs. fear | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 2/2 | Archaeologist's Luck 5/7 | Adaptable Luck 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

UMD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
UMD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Ralph accepts the wand, activates it after one failed attempt, walks up to a portrait and attempts to impart some of the wand's positive energy onto the portrait.

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |
Rhymin' Ralph wrote:

Ralph accepts the wand, activates it after one failed attempt, walks up to a portrait and attempts to impart some of the wand's positive energy onto the portrait.

The healing energy flows from the end of the wand and into the portrait. The face in it snarls and growls, looking far more menacing as something is stretching out from it, clawing in anger and desperation.

The faintest of whispers can be heard, "I... will not... be denied... my vengeance." It then shrieks with fury and absolute hatred, "I WILL NOT BE DENIED JUSTICE!!".

The glow of rage pulses into a dark whirlpool of twisted energies, before suddenly falling flat against the wall. The portrait is now still, though you feel this did not truly dispel the haunt and its presence. For now, however, you feel it is far safer to traverse across the room.

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

When the spirit of the haunt's screams echo through the estate's main hall it shakes and rumbles the very foundation, before everything becomes eerily still.

The silence becomes so thick it could almost be cut with a knife.

Then the faintest of noises pierces through the deafening quiet, as the sound of the door at the far end of southern hall begins to turn.

The Concordance

2 people marked this as a favorite.
LN Vine Leshy Zen Archer 3 | Mods: Deflect Arrows | HP: 24/24 | AC 17, Tch 17, Fl 11 | CMB: +3, CMD: 18 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Speed 30ft | Goodberry: 1/1; Perfect Strike: 3/3 | Perc: +10; SM: +4 | Init +2 |

As the sound of the door reaches her flowers, Zephirine rushes across the room. Bow at the ready, she aims for the door and excitedly whispers to her companions.

"Whatever is here, is about to blossom for us!"

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

-- LET BATTLE COMMENCE --:

Initiative Wertlos Kurz: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (3) - 3 = 0
Initiative Mishka Krieger: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Initiative Captain Chlorophyll: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Initiative Rhymin' Ralph: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Initiative Zephirine Drouhin Tanglefruit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Initiative Dr. Splash and Hermia: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Initiative Bella: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Initiative Jaym: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Initiative Tavetti: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tie Breaker Captain Clorophyll: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Tie Breaker Bella: 1d20 ⇒ 16
------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Round 1---
--- FIGHT ---
Lighting Conditions: DARK
Status Affects: None
Buffs: None

19 Mishka Krieger/The Foreigner
=========================================================================== =========================================================
18 Jaym
=========================================================================== =========================================================
17 Rhymin Ralph
=========================================================================== =========================================================
15 Tavetti
=========================================================================== =========================================================
12 Dr. Splash and Hermia
10+ Captain Clorophyll
=========================================================================== =========================================================
10 Bella
=========================================================================== =========================================================
08 Zephirine Drouhin Tanglefruit
00 Wertlos Kurz

Liberty's Edge

CG Kellid-Tian Male Vigilante Avenger-5 | hp 39/43 | AC 19 (21) / 12 T / 17 (19) FF Shield of Blades | CMD 20 (22) [22 (24) vs Awesome Blow] | Fort +6, Reflex +7, Will +6 | Init +5 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Companion of the Lonely Morale Pool 1/1 | Conditions: Bless, Life Link, Bull's Strength

(Sorry I wasn't clear: The Foreigner activated the light function of his wayfinder in his last post.)

Silent and deadly, The Foreigner charges, swinging his blade over his head and down at the foe directly in front of him.
Mwk Greatsword, Charge, Shield of Blades, Power Attack; Damage: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 152d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 4) + 7 = 13

(Vigilante Talent: Shield of Blades AC 14/9T/13FF until his next turn.)

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

The man with the long face and and drenched hair pokes his head out to look at the threats, and before he even knows what has happened he is knocked out cold.

Unconcious Man Heal Check DC11:

Jaym Stabilize Check: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

---Round 1---
--- FIGHT ---
Lighting Conditions: DARK
Status Affects: None
Buffs: None

19 Mishka Krieger/The Foreigner
=========================================================================== =========================================================
18 Jaym - Unconcious
=========================================================================== =========================================================
17 Rhymin Ralph
=========================================================================== =========================================================
15 Tavetti
=========================================================================== =========================================================
12 Dr. Splash and Hermia
10+ Captain Clorophyll
=========================================================================== =========================================================
10 Bella
=========================================================================== =========================================================
08 Zephirine Drouhin Tanglefruit
00 Wertlos Kurz

The Concordance

Male CN Small Halfling Archaeologist Bard 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMD 11| F +0 R +5 W +2; +2 vs. fear | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 2/2 | Archaeologist's Luck 5/7 | Adaptable Luck 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

I just realized I didn't need to UMD that CLW wand as it's on my spell list. Apologies, I'm a bit rusty with Pathfinder!

With crossbow in hand, Ralph moves directly east 20 feet and looking around the corner, sees the Foreigner engaged in combat.

Ralph crinkles his nose, which he's found always brings him luck and takes a shot around the corner with his crossbow at the lady to the south.

Swift action activate archeologist's luck for +2 luck bonus to ATK and DMG

Crossbow Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9
Piercing Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

The shot flies wide and fails to make contact with its target.

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

---Round 1---
--- FIGHT ---
Lighting Conditions: Bright Light
Status Affects: None
Buffs: None

19 Mishka Krieger/The Foreigner
=========================================================================== =========================================================
18 Jaym - Unconcious
=========================================================================== =========================================================
17 Rhymin Ralph
=========================================================================== =========================================================
15 Tavetti
=========================================================================== =========================================================
12 Dr. Splash and Hermia
10+ Captain Clorophyll
=========================================================================== =========================================================
10 Bella
=========================================================================== =========================================================
08 Zephirine Drouhin Tanglefruit
00 Wertlos Kurz

The man with the long dark hair moves behind his female companion, and then says to the Foreigner,
"Do you have Prince Albert in a can?! You do? Well, you better let the poor guy out! HO-HA! HO-HA! HO-HA!".

The Foreigner Will Save DC 14: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

The Foreigner, however, doesn't appear to be amused, and shrugs off the effect of the joke.

The man with the long black hair realizes this threat is serious, and proceeds to draw his rapier.

Spellcraft Check DC16:

Hideous Laughter

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

---Round 1---
--- FIGHT ---
Lighting Conditions: Bright Light
Status Affects: None
Buffs: None

19 Mishka Krieger/The Foreigner
=========================================================================== =========================================================
18 Jaym - Unconcious and Bleeding Heal DC 12
=========================================================================== =========================================================
17 Rhymin Ralph
=========================================================================== =========================================================
15 Tavetti
=========================================================================== =========================================================
12 Dr. Splash and Hermia
10+ Captain Clorophyll

=========================================================================== =========================================================
10 Bella
=========================================================================== =========================================================
08 Zephirine Drouhin Tanglefruit
00 Wertlos Kurz

The Concordance

Poly Vine Leshy Brawler 1 / Alchemist 1 | HP 22 | AC 18 tch 13 ff 16 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2; +2 vs Fear | 10/10 Sling Stones | 49/50 CLW stick | GM reroll used | Init +2 | Perception +2 | Conditions:

Captain Chlorophyll charges at the woman, using their momentum to throw a kick at them.

Improved Unarmed Strike, Charge!: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

-2 AC until next turn, charged

Sovereign Court

820-15 | Gender Fluid Aquatic Elf Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F: +3, R: +2, W: +0, +2 vs enchantments | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft, Swim 30ft | Bloodrage: 5/5 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Darkvision, Amphibious

The good doctor runs for all they’re worth. Being of sound mind and body is one of Mengkare’s greatest principles — it’s not mind or body, it’s both. Breathing deeply, Splash runs with unerring confidence. “I don’t know who you are but don’t make me release the flying monkey! Surrender now!”

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 4 = 22

With their long graceful legs, they leap, attempting to tumble past the assailants to flank them from the other side.

Double Move including Acrobatics.

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

Neither of your assailants were expecting such bold moves, and they are caught off guard by the maneuver and by the flying foot composed of wood and branch strikes true into the female's stomach.

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

---Round 1---
--- FIGHT ---
Lighting Conditions: Bright Light
Status Affects: None
Buffs: None

19 Mishka Krieger/The Foreigner
=========================================================================== =========================================================
18 Jaym - Unconcious and Bleeding Heal DC 12
=========================================================================== =========================================================
17 Rhymin Ralph
=========================================================================== =========================================================
15 Tavetti
=========================================================================== =========================================================
12 Dr. Splash and Hermia
10+ Captain Clorophyll
=========================================================================== =========================================================
10 Bella Wounded
=========================================================================== =========================================================
08 Zephirine Drouhin Tanglefruit
00 Wertlos Kurz

The female assailant, Bella, draws her rapier and will strike at the strange plant thing that just delivered a kick to her gullet.
She raises her sword high...

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Damage Roll: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

... And her swing goes wide. She is certainly not used to fighting such a strange creature. It was beyond her expectations that this wilderness would ever become a threat. In her frustration, she yells,
"Cursed tree! Hold still so I can use your for firewood!"

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

---Round 1---
--- FIGHT ---
Lighting Conditions: Bright Light
Status Affects: None
Buffs: None

19 Mishka Krieger/The Foreigner
18 Jaym - Unconcious and Bleeding Heal DC 12
17 Rhymin Ralph
=========================================================================== =========================================================
15 Tavetti
=========================================================================== =========================================================
12 Dr. Splash and Hermia
10+ Captain Clorophyll
=========================================================================== =========================================================
10 Bella Wounded
=========================================================================== =========================================================
08 Zephirine Drouhin Tanglefruit
00 Wertlos Kurz

Liberty's Edge

CG male oracle (dual-cursed oracle) 2 | hp 19/19 | AC 18, T 12, F 17 | F +3, R +2, W +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft (15ft) | Init -3 | Percept +2 | longspear +1 (1d6-1/x3) | aid another +4 | spells: 1st - 0/5 | active conditions: | misfortune used: Suna

"Zahnlos, ራልፍን ይከላከሉ" Wertlos says to the wolf as he slowly strides forward, trying to stay out of the haunt (double move). "እዚያ ላይ ምን እየሆነ ነው?"

Infernal:
"Zahnlos, defend Ralph."
"What's going on up there?"

Liberty's Edge

N male wolf | hp 22/22 | AC 18, T 12, F 16 (w/Shield of Faith AC 20, F18) | F +5, R +5, W +2 | Speed 50ft | Init +2 | Percept +5 (scent, low-light) | Bite +3/1d6+1 plus trip | CMB +4, CMD 15 (19 vs. trip) | Tricks: attack, attack any, break out, defend, down, flank, stay | Current conditions: shield of faith

Zahnlos bounds forward and takes up a defensive position in front of Rhymin' Ralph (Defend trick; Wertlos can't fail the Handle Animal check for a trick Zahnlos knows).

The Concordance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Poly Vine Leshy Brawler 1 / Alchemist 1 | HP 22 | AC 18 tch 13 ff 16 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2; +2 vs Fear | 10/10 Sling Stones | 49/50 CLW stick | GM reroll used | Init +2 | Perception +2 | Conditions:

Vine. Trees are taller.” Captain Chlorophyll corrects the woman.

I am Captain Chlorophyll, The Green Knight of Taldor, defender of the gourd. Surrender now!


Male Monkey Valet Familiar 1 HP 6/6 | AC 15 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 7| F: +2, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft, Climb 30ft | Dragon’s Flight: 1/1; Dragon Fire: 1/1 | Spells: Prestigitation, Open/Close| Active conditions: None.

@GM Worg: Mishka & Rhymin Ralph should be up too, because Blocked Initiative wraps so long as there are no opponents in between the player characters. Jaym is unconscious, so still up are Zepherine, Mishka and Ralph.

Wrapping the initative block will be key to keeping combat in PBP Specials flowing at a decent pace.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Society Subscriber | Venture Agent
The Amazing Urchin wrote:

@GM Worg: Mishka & Rhymin Ralph should be up too, because Blocked Initiative wraps so long as there are no opponents in between the player characters. Jaym is unconscious, so still up are Zepherine, Mishka and Ralph.

Wrapping the initative block will be key to keeping combat in PBP Specials flowing at a decent pace.

Thanks for the tip

Liberty's Edge

CG Kellid-Tian Male Vigilante Avenger-5 | hp 39/43 | AC 19 (21) / 12 T / 17 (19) FF Shield of Blades | CMD 20 (22) [22 (24) vs Awesome Blow] | Fort +6, Reflex +7, Will +6 | Init +5 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Companion of the Lonely Morale Pool 1/1 | Conditions: Bless, Life Link, Bull's Strength

The Foreigner steps over the body of his fallen foe and applies the tools of his lethal trade to the one who calls himself Tavetti. "Drop your weapon, Tavetti, or prepare to swim in the River of Souls."
Intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15 (DC = 10 + the target's Hit Dice + the target's Wisdom modifier.)

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |
The Foreigner wrote:

The Foreigner steps over the body of his fallen foe and applies the tools of his lethal trade to the one who calls himself Tavetti. "Drop your weapon, Tavetti, or prepare to swim in the River of Souls."

"Y-y-y-y-you don't scare me! G-g-g-go get him, Bella! Punch his teeth in!"

As his knees shake under your stare, but he refuses to surrender.

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

Jaym Stabilize Check:

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Jaym is still bleeding out.

The Concordance

Male CN Small Halfling Archaeologist Bard 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMD 11| F +0 R +5 W +2; +2 vs. fear | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 2/2 | Archaeologist's Luck 5/7 | Adaptable Luck 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Ralph yells, "You guys are outnumbered and should've given up.
If you had, you'd be drinking from my cup!"

Ralph reloads his crossbow, takes aim again at the lady just past Captain Chlorophyll and shoots!

Archaeologist's luck lingering performance 1/2 rounds
Crossbow Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 2 = 26
Piercing Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Piercing Damage, Critical: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Liberty's Edge

CG Kellid-Tian Male Vigilante Avenger-5 | hp 39/43 | AC 19 (21) / 12 T / 17 (19) FF Shield of Blades | CMD 20 (22) [22 (24) vs Awesome Blow] | Fort +6, Reflex +7, Will +6 | Init +5 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Companion of the Lonely Morale Pool 1/1 | Conditions: Bless, Life Link, Bull's Strength

Rhymin' Ralph, I think you forgot another attack roll to confirm your crit threat. ;-)

The Concordance

Male CN Small Halfling Archaeologist Bard 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMD 11| F +0 R +5 W +2; +2 vs. fear | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 2/2 | Archaeologist's Luck 5/7 | Adaptable Luck 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Gah! You're right! Forgot all about confirming crits... I'm sooooo rusty with Pathfinder! Thanks for the reminder!!

Crit Confirmation: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 2 = 21

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

The Lady Bella looks as though the damage is finally taking its toll, as she passes out from the pain and blood loss her body has suffered.

Tavetti, upon seeing that he is alone, declares, "You c-c-cannot beat me! I am Tavetti! I will strike you all down and leave you to rot!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Monkey Valet Familiar 1 HP 6/6 | AC 15 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 7| F: +2, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft, Climb 30ft | Dragon’s Flight: 1/1; Dragon Fire: 1/1 | Spells: Prestigitation, Open/Close| Active conditions: None.

The Amazing Urchin stick his tongue out at Tavetti, and holds up a score placard as he keeps track of the action.

PATHFINDERS — 2!
BOZOS — 0!

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

Zephirine Drouhin Tanglefruit, longbow in hand, draws two arrows and fires them at rapid succession into Tavetti.
Zephy's Flurry Shot 1: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 - 2 = 15
Zephy's Flurry Shot 2: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 - 2 = 16

Zephy's Flurry Damage 1: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Zephy's Flurry Damage 2: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Unfortunately, both shots miss due to her aim at not wanting to strike at any of her comrades!

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

---Round 2---
--- FIGHT ---
Lighting Conditions: Bright Light
Status Affects: None
Buffs: None

19 Mishka Krieger/The Foreigner
18 Jaym - Unconcious and Bleeding Heal DC 13
17 Rhymin Ralph
=========================================================================== =========================================================
15 Tavetti
=========================================================================== =========================================================
12 Dr. Splash and Hermia
10+ Captain Clorophyll
10 Bella Unconcious and Bleeding Heal DC 18
08 Zephirine Drouhin Tanglefruit
00 Wertlos Kurz

Tavetti, seeing hes cornered, takes a step back and begins to orate a song...
"The boldest of Orcs travelled down the Spire,
With friends a-mustered they planed, conspired,
To find the secrets hidden in the Gloom,
And they did not expect to find their doom!"

Bardic Performance Fascinate - Will Saves DC 14 (Audible, 90ft Range)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------
Will Save Mishka Krieger: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 Saved
Will Save Captain Chlorophyll: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Will Save Zephirine Drouhin Tanglefruit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Will Save Dr. Splash: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Will Save Hermea the Amazing Urchin from Hermea: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 Saved

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

---Round 2---
--- FIGHT ---
Lighting Conditions: Bright Light
Status Affects: Fascinated: Zehpirine Doruhin Tanglefruit, Captain Clorophyll, Dr. Splash
Buffs: None

19 Mishka Krieger/The Foreigner
18 Jaym - Unconcious and Bleeding Heal DC 13
17 Rhymin Ralph
=========================================================================== =========================================================
15 Tavetti
=========================================================================== =========================================================
12 Dr. Splash (Affected) and Hermia
10+ Captain Clorophyll (Affected)
10 Bella Unconcious and Bleeding Heal DC 18
08 Zephirine Drouhin Tanglefruit (Affected)
00 Wertlos Kurz

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

Bella stabilize check:

DC 18: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Jaym Stabilize check:

DC 13: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Bella continues dying.
Jaym stabilizes.


Male Monkey Valet Familiar 1 HP 6/6 | AC 15 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 7| F: +2, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft, Climb 30ft | Dragon’s Flight: 1/1; Dragon Fire: 1/1 | Spells: Prestigitation, Open/Close| Active conditions: None.

The Amazing Urchin gives the GM the Stink Eye and scribbles furiously. Yo, Hermea’s not my name. It’s where I’m from! Do I call you GM Burnsville?

★ ---- ★ ---- ★ ---- ★

Urchin, a fair wordsmith himself, enjoys Tavetti’s song. Hey, that’s catchy! He dances a bit to it until he notices that the good doctor is standing slack-jawed.

He opens his sharp teeth and attempts to bite her to snap her out of it!

Amazing Urchin Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Scarab Sages

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Society Subscriber | Venture Agent
The Amazing Urchin wrote:

The Amazing Urchin gives the GM the Stink Eye and scribbles furiously. Yo, Hermea’s not my name. It’s where I’m from! Do I call you GM Burnsville?

You do now, Hermea.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
820-15 | Gender Fluid Aquatic Elf Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F: +3, R: +2, W: +0, +2 vs enchantments | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft, Swim 30ft | Bloodrage: 5/5 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Darkvision, Amphibious

Although Tavetti’s song’s entrancing, there’s nothing quite like having a monkey attempt to bite your nose to distract you.

“What the —?” Then their eyes narrow. “Mess with my mind? You DARE to mess with my head?! This stops NOW!” They rage, but even in their rage, Menkare’s training speaks to them. We still don’t know way they’re here, or what they want. Beat them up, but keep them alive.

They savagely whack Tavetti with the side of their blade.

Non Lethal Raging Ranseur: 1d20 + 3 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 - 4 = 21
NL Raging Damage: 2d4 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (2, 1) + 3 + 3 = 9

Crit?!: 1d20 + 3 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 2 - 4 = 14
NL Crit Damage: 4d4 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 1, 1, 3) + 6 + 6 = 18

Urk. That was intended to be non-lethal.

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

Tavetti's Fascinate ends with that smack, and his bravado is now weakening. The combined effort of him taking that smack and The Foreigner's threats, he is frantically looking around the room for a route to escape.

Liberty's Edge

CG male oracle (dual-cursed oracle) 2 | hp 19/19 | AC 18, T 12, F 17 | F +3, R +2, W +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft (15ft) | Init -3 | Percept +2 | longspear +1 (1d6-1/x3) | aid another +4 | spells: 1st - 0/5 | active conditions: | misfortune used: Suna

"ዛሬ ማንም ሰው መሞት አይፈልግም" Wertlos says, as he casts a spell (stabilize on the dying foe). "ለጥፋት መከላከያ, ይሟገትልኝ."

Infernal:
"No one needs to die today." "Zahnlos, defend me."

Liberty's Edge

N male wolf | hp 22/22 | AC 18, T 12, F 16 (w/Shield of Faith AC 20, F18) | F +5, R +5, W +2 | Speed 50ft | Init +2 | Percept +5 (scent, low-light) | Bite +3/1d6+1 plus trip | CMB +4, CMD 15 (19 vs. trip) | Tricks: attack, attack any, break out, defend, down, flank, stay | Current conditions: shield of faith

Seeing his friend move closer to battle, Zahnlos moves in front of Wertlos to defend him.

Liberty's Edge

CG Kellid-Tian Male Vigilante Avenger-5 | hp 39/43 | AC 19 (21) / 12 T / 17 (19) FF Shield of Blades | CMD 20 (22) [22 (24) vs Awesome Blow] | Fort +6, Reflex +7, Will +6 | Init +5 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Companion of the Lonely Morale Pool 1/1 | Conditions: Bless, Life Link, Bull's Strength

The Foreigner sheaths his greatsword, kneels down, leathers creaking, and attempts to stabilize their fallen foes, triaging and treating the worst first.
Heal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

(Not clear which one Wertlos was stabilizing.)

The Concordance

Poly Vine Leshy Brawler 1 / Alchemist 1 | HP 22 | AC 18 tch 13 ff 16 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2; +2 vs Fear | 10/10 Sling Stones | 49/50 CLW stick | GM reroll used | Init +2 | Perception +2 | Conditions:

Is Tavetti still active? I’m not certain. Fascinate usually doesn’t end just because you get hit, but does if the person doing it goes down.


Male Monkey Valet Familiar 1 HP 6/6 | AC 15 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 7| F: +2, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft, Climb 30ft | Dragon’s Flight: 1/1; Dragon Fire: 1/1 | Spells: Prestigitation, Open/Close| Active conditions: None.

Yo, we’re still in combat. Both are stable, because Jaym stabilized on his own, and Wertlos stabilized the other. Apparently Tavetti is still up. Otherwise, he wouldn’t be looking for an escape route. But he has to get past the Good Doctor’s Ranseur first.

Note to GM Burnsville: it’s helpful to include the combat tracker in most of your GM posts to avoid confusion of who’s up and who’s down in PBP.

Liberty's Edge

CG male oracle (dual-cursed oracle) 2 | hp 19/19 | AC 18, T 12, F 17 | F +3, R +2, W +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft (15ft) | Init -3 | Percept +2 | longspear +1 (1d6-1/x3) | aid another +4 | spells: 1st - 0/5 | active conditions: | misfortune used: Suna
GM Worg wrote:

Bella continues dying.

Jaym stabilizes.
The Foreigner wrote:
(Not clear which one Wertlos was stabilizing.)

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Wertlos cast stabilize on the one the GM referred to as dying (Bella).

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

Currently, 2 are stable and Tavetti is looking to abandon everything and run.

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |
Captain Chlorophyll wrote:
Is Tavetti still active? I’m not certain. Fascinate usually doesn’t end just because you get hit, but does if the person doing it goes down.

I misread the rule on fascinate. If someone gets hit their fascinate ends, not necessarily the bard's effect drops. However, in this case, Tavetti is looking to run away rather than stick around.

The Concordance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Poly Vine Leshy Brawler 1 / Alchemist 1 | HP 22 | AC 18 tch 13 ff 16 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2; +2 vs Fear | 10/10 Sling Stones | 49/50 CLW stick | GM reroll used | Init +2 | Perception +2 | Conditions:

Seeing that both of the fallen are no longer bleeding, Captain Chlorophyll leaps over the body in front of them and attempts to knock their leader out!

Root to the head!” they call out as they bring their foot up in a high kick!
Improved Unarmed Strike, Non-Lethal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Blunt damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Unfortunately, the kick wasn’t any where near high enough!

101 to 150 of 632 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PBP Beginner GM Kyle "Worg" H All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.