PBP Beginner GM Kyle "Worg" H (Inactive)

Game Master Kyle "Worg" H

9.16 Fallen Family, Broken Name


451 to 500 of 632 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
The Concordance

LN Vine Leshy Zen Archer 3 | Mods: Deflect Arrows | HP: 24/24 | AC 17, Tch 17, Fl 11 | CMB: +3, CMD: 18 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Speed 30ft | Goodberry: 1/1; Perfect Strike: 3/3 | Perc: +10; SM: +4 | Init +2 |

Smiling as the caravan driver seems to be having a hard day, she turns towards the smaller foe. "That one is in control right? Maybe killing it would free him...?"

Snapping a pair of thorns from her branches, she fires them at the small foe. "Die demon thing! DIE1"

Mechanics:

Flurry of Arrows 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage?: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Flurry of Arrows 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage?: 1d6 ⇒ 6

The Concordance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Poly Vine Leshy Brawler 1 / Alchemist 1 | HP 22 | AC 18 tch 13 ff 16 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2; +2 vs Fear | 10/10 Sling Stones | 49/50 CLW stick | GM reroll used | Init +2 | Perception +2 | Conditions:
Wertlos Kurz wrote:
Where is the creature right now? Captain Chlorophyll said they took a step back from it, but I don't see it on the map.

I found it! It was hiding under the Amazing Urchin!

Liberty's Edge

NG Kellid-Tian Male Pathfinder-5 | HP 39/43 | AC 19 / 12 T / 17 FF | CMD 20 (22 vs Awesome Blow)| Fort +6, Reflex +7, Will +6 | Init +5 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None

Krieger swings his sap again at the possessed caravan master, wondering if any of his and his companions' blows are even having an effect.
Sap vs Arvok; Nonlethal Damage: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 241d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Heal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Liberty's Edge

CG male oracle (dual-cursed oracle) 2 | hp 19/19 | AC 18, T 12, F 17 | F +3, R +2, W +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft (15ft) | Init -3 | Percept +2 | longspear +1 (1d6-1/x3) | aid another +4 | spells: 1st - 0/5 | active conditions: | misfortune used: Suna
Captain Chlorophyll wrote:
I found it! It was hiding under the Amazing Urchin!

Thanks!

Liberty's Edge

CG male oracle (dual-cursed oracle) 2 | hp 19/19 | AC 18, T 12, F 17 | F +3, R +2, W +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft (15ft) | Init -3 | Percept +2 | longspear +1 (1d6-1/x3) | aid another +4 | spells: 1st - 0/5 | active conditions: | misfortune used: Suna

Wertlos swings his longspear around, poking at the creature and trying to create an opening for Zahnlos.

CI Longspear to aid Zahnlos: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18 Even with cover, that should do it.

Liberty's Edge

N male wolf | hp 22/22 | AC 18, T 12, F 16 (w/Shield of Faith AC 20, F18) | F +5, R +5, W +2 | Speed 50ft | Init +2 | Percept +5 (scent, low-light) | Bite +3/1d6+1 plus trip | CMB +4, CMD 15 (19 vs. trip) | Tricks: attack, attack any, break out, defend, down, flank, stay | Current conditions: shield of faith

Zahnlos, still acting on the command to flank, continues his assault on the demon.

bite, flank, aid from Wertlos: 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 + 4 = 22
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
trip, flank: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 2 = 15

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |
Mishka Krieger wrote:

Krieger swings his sap again at the possessed caravan master, wondering if any of his and his companions' blows are even having an effect.

The caravan master, with that last sap blow, crumples to the ground and is knocked out. Zeverit sees this and is now hurling out more insults.

"You think you can beat me?! You can't even-"
That was all he could say before an arrow flew into the creature and Zahlnos rips him in half. The front half of Zeverit, that was not in the canines jaws, writhes around before crumbling into dust.

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

Within the pile of dust is the mangled version of the ring form it once used to manipulate its enemies. One of the caravan men goes up to Arvok and feeds him a potion. Arvok then wakes up and looks around, extremely confused. "What happened... I saw I was wearing a ring and blacked out."

The guard that is helping him up explains how the strange snake spirit inhabited the ring to Arvok. "Well I'll be damned; you managed to get that thing to attack, and didn't kill me in the process." He tips his head in appreciation. "Thank you kindly. You can take the ring. I'll just take Delara's note and we'll be on our merry way." He looks over at the wagon. "Once they get it back up and running."

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

Eventually, you make it back to town. Delara is waiting out front of her estate with the locket in question. Althea, the spirit within the locket, sees that the ring is mangled terribly.

"I... I want to know the truth... What happened?.."

The Concordance

Poly Vine Leshy Brawler 1 / Alchemist 1 | HP 22 | AC 18 tch 13 ff 16 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2; +2 vs Fear | 10/10 Sling Stones | 49/50 CLW stick | GM reroll used | Init +2 | Perception +2 | Conditions:

Captain Chlorophyll asks “May we come in and sit for the tale? I promise to tell you both all we found out about the ring.

Telling of foul creatures coming from the ring isn’t something I really want to do in the middle of the street.

Sovereign Court

820-15 | Gender Fluid Aquatic Elf Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F: +3, R: +2, W: +0, +2 vs enchantments | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft, Swim 30ft | Bloodrage: 5/5 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Darkvision, Amphibious

“Yes, I believe that this might be a tale best told over some tea.” Dr. Splash says. When they all go into the manor, Dr. Splash says, speaking gently. “Delara, you were correct to get rid of the ring. It was cursed. There was some sort of creature inside — a fiend or a monster.” Then Splash turns to the ghost. “We believe that you did not kill yourself. Instead, we believe both you and your fiance were betrayed by the monster who inhabited this ring. He was not a worthy guardian for your bloodline, which surely deserved better.”


Male Monkey Valet Familiar 1 HP 6/6 | AC 15 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 7| F: +2, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft, Climb 30ft | Dragon’s Flight: 1/1; Dragon Fire: 1/1 | Spells: Prestigitation, Open/Close| Active conditions: None.

The Amazing Urchin holds up a sign. We kicked his scaly butt for you.

The Concordance

Poly Vine Leshy Brawler 1 / Alchemist 1 | HP 22 | AC 18 tch 13 ff 16 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2; +2 vs Fear | 10/10 Sling Stones | 49/50 CLW stick | GM reroll used | Init +2 | Perception +2 | Conditions:

When we got to the caravan, the caravan master was wearing the ring. We had thought that odd, and when it was mentioned the creature popped out of it. The creature had some sort of mental control over the caravan master — who fortunately was not very good with weapons.

We were able to subdue the caravan master. The creature was returned to where ever it came from.

Captain Chlorophyll tries to describe the creature, looking for some of the others to fill in any details they miss.

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

Delara chimes in. "This creature sounds like a Raktavana Rakshasa. They are devilish creatures who take pleasure in treachery and deceiving others." She lets out a deep sigh. "With one of those monsters lurking around it only helps verify that there were dark dealings involved with the Irrica family lineage."

Amelya quietly listens to this all. After silence fills the room, she says "This deeply saddens me. Yet this cannot take away the happy memories I had with my fiance." She bows gratefully to the gathered Pathfinders, and her lower half begins to fade away.

"Thank you ever so much.", then her top half fades away as well, until only a teardrop falls away into a sparkling glimmer. The sparkle flies to the locket, which then clicks and opens.

Inside the locket, behind the portrait of the couple, likes part of the Irrica Family's Devils name.

The Concordance

Male CN Small Halfling Archaeologist Bard 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMD 11| F +0 R +5 W +2; +2 vs. fear | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 2/2 | Archaeologist's Luck 5/7 | Adaptable Luck 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

"This family has such a sad tale.
To resolve these issues and provide them peace, we must not fail!"

The Concordance

3 people marked this as a favorite.
LN Vine Leshy Zen Archer 3 | Mods: Deflect Arrows | HP: 24/24 | AC 17, Tch 17, Fl 11 | CMB: +3, CMD: 18 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Speed 30ft | Goodberry: 1/1; Perfect Strike: 3/3 | Perc: +10; SM: +4 | Init +2 |

"Oh, and I shot arrows at the caravan master and the beast." adds Zephirine helpfully.

Looking around the room as she tentatively sips the tea...trying not to make a face. 'It's no dandelion wine...that's for sure....'

Fidgetting in her seat, she turns to their hostess and blurts out "CAN WE HAVE SOME MORE OF THAT FROSTING STUFF?'

"I mean..would it be possible to enjoy your company with a little more of that thing which we snacked on last time? It was pleasing."

Her eyes darting to her fellow pathfinders, she hopes 'Was that too forward? Surely they agree....after all, it's proper to ask, right? Yeah. I must have done the right thing here.'

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

After the travel back to Elidir and returning to the Short Sorcerer Tavern the party takes some time to relax in the tavern and await the return of Venture Captain Brackett.

Eventually a shipment for the Captain comes in, with the instructions that if he is not around then his associates are permitted to open it.

Shipment Label: Handle with Care:

It is the Portrait of Asmodea Irrica, restored. "Greetings to you. I am Asmodea Irrica, of the Irrica bloodline. Daughter of the Irrica Patriarch Rutillo."

Liberty's Edge

CG male oracle (dual-cursed oracle) 2 | hp 19/19 | AC 18, T 12, F 17 | F +3, R +2, W +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft (15ft) | Init -3 | Percept +2 | longspear +1 (1d6-1/x3) | aid another +4 | spells: 1st - 0/5 | active conditions: | misfortune used: Suna

Wertlos steps out of the painting's line of site to hide his rolling eyes as she introduces herself. Ugh, leave it to Chelaxians to name someone Asmodea.

The Concordance

Poly Vine Leshy Brawler 1 / Alchemist 1 | HP 22 | AC 18 tch 13 ff 16 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2; +2 vs Fear | 10/10 Sling Stones | 49/50 CLW stick | GM reroll used | Init +2 | Perception +2 | Conditions:

Greetings, Asmodea! I am Captain Chlorophyll, Green Knight of Taldor, Protector of Gourd!” they say as they step forth.

We are researching your family history. Could you help us by telling us more about yourself and your lineage? If you wish, in exchange we could tell you what we found out about Althea.

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

Asmodea then begins to recount the details of the Goblinblood Wars. Most of the details you already learned, such as Almeya's death and the demise of other members of the family. The painting doesn't know what has happened to everyone, but it knows what they were doing last.

Then the painting tells of a detail you did not know of.

"My father, Rutillo Irrica, went to lead a convoy and we lost contact with him after that. The last settlement that knew anything of where him passing was the town of Umok. On his person he always carried the symbol of leadership of the Irrica family; a mace that was the bane of devils."

From the various records that were left here by the Venture Captain, you find that Umok was a station for Eagle Knights, the very faction that gave the Venture Captain the start of information that brought you all to this adventure.

From more of these records you piece together that the Eagle Knights managed to scatter the hobgoblins in that area and archived reports and additional information of the Goblinblood Wars in Umok.

Knowledge Local or Gather Information DC 10:

Umok is a gnome town along the northeast of the edge of the Chitterwood. The gnomes here often clash with local goblin tribes.

Knowledge Local or Gather Information DC 15:

In order to deter goblin attacks, the town has banned fire within 500 yards of the city. Magic light and alchemical stones replace the need for open flame.

Knowledge Local or Gather Information DC 20:

Local animals have been befriended or charmed to help defend the settlement. Though friendly to the gnomes, they fight fiercely to defend Umok and its inhabitants from hostile outsiders.

Liberty's Edge

CG male oracle (dual-cursed oracle) 2 | hp 19/19 | AC 18, T 12, F 17 | F +3, R +2, W +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft (15ft) | Init -3 | Percept +2 | longspear +1 (1d6-1/x3) | aid another +4 | spells: 1st - 0/5 | active conditions: | misfortune used: Suna

diplomacy (gather information): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

"Hrm. Time to go visit the gnomes, then." Looking around at the eclectic assortment of creatures around him, he adds "Can't imagine what a fuss they're gonna make about this lot. Zahnlos, ራስዎን ያስተናግዱ."

Infernal:
"Zahnlos, behave yourself."

Wertlos will share what he knows about Umuk. All three spoilers above are open.

The Concordance

Poly Vine Leshy Brawler 1 / Alchemist 1 | HP 22 | AC 18 tch 13 ff 16 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2; +2 vs Fear | 10/10 Sling Stones | 49/50 CLW stick | GM reroll used | Init +2 | Perception +2 | Conditions:

Looking to Wertlos and then to Zahnlos, Captain Chlorophyll says “Sounds like they will approve of how you can relate to animals.

After the painting is done tells no what it knows, Captain Chlorophyll tells it of the creature called a Rak Sha Sah that killed Althea and that the group had helped lay her soul to rest.

The Concordance

LN Vine Leshy Zen Archer 3 | Mods: Deflect Arrows | HP: 24/24 | AC 17, Tch 17, Fl 11 | CMB: +3, CMD: 18 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Speed 30ft | Goodberry: 1/1; Perfect Strike: 3/3 | Perc: +10; SM: +4 | Init +2 |

Nodding slowly as she sips her wine, Zephirine agrees. "Yes, I suppose we should chat up the gnomes then."

Glancing towards her companions, she smiles. "I suspect they will be pleased with our assortment, as long as we're not hostile."

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

The trip to Umok is not a particularity long one, though the closer you get the more signs of goblin activity is present. Eventually you reach Umok. It is a squat settlement with buildings reaching only slightly over 6 ft tall in some areas. Streets are narrow and artistic with all kinds of bright and patterned colors that mimic the scales of chromatic dragons. It wouldn't be hard to believe that dragons fought above and shed their scales upon the village.

As you enter into town it is very clear that your presence is noticed; animals, both tame and wild, wander around without restraint and look at you with a defensive posture. Gnomes that move around stop to stare, whispering to each other. Some gawk, some whisper to their neighbors, others close their windows but peek out their blinds.

An armored female gnome confidently approaches, accompanied by a seemingly tame badger, and eyes you all intently.

"Welcome to Umok, strangers. My name is trigi Neppo. I am the Peacekeeper and Goblin-watcher. Might I ask what your business in town is?"

Liberty's Edge

NG Kellid-Tian Male Pathfinder-5 | HP 39/43 | AC 19 / 12 T / 17 FF | CMD 20 (22 vs Awesome Blow)| Fort +6, Reflex +7, Will +6 | Init +5 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None

"Greetings, Trigi Neppo. My name is Mishka Krieger. My colleagues and I are pleased to visit your fair city, Umok." He bows and offers to shake the gnome's hand.

"We are conducting geneological research of House Irrica, particularly one Rutillo Irrica. The man led a convoy, and his last known location was the settlement of Umok. On his person, he always carried the symbol of leadership of the Irrica family; a mace that was the bane of devils."
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

She bobs and nods her head, shaking hands with Krieger. "I see. That was a long time ago, though some of us remember it better than others. I can recommend you over to the Beartrap." She points down the road. "That is our butcher's shop. Bastrojo Qualimger, or 'Bearjaw' as we call him, may have a few war stories about that time that can help you. He was a scout during those days."

She then points a separate direction. "If you need lodgin', the Badger's Den is set up to accommodate tallfolk." She then bobs her head again, before heading back to presumably her post.

The Concordance

Male CN Small Halfling Archaeologist Bard 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMD 11| F +0 R +5 W +2; +2 vs. fear | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 2/2 | Archaeologist's Luck 5/7 | Adaptable Luck 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Talking to Trigg, Ralph says,

"Thank you very much little one!
We'll cause no trouble, as you'll see when the day is done!"

Heading over to the butcher shop, Ralph will say,
"Hello dear esteemed mister Bearjaw!
We've come to inquire about a person you saw.
Rutillo Irrica once traveled here.
If you can tell us about him, we'd gladly share a beer!"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

The Beartrap is an unevenly split two story building; the ground level is distinctly taller than the floor above it. Inside the butcher shop there is a beefy gnome with a massive green beard tucked into his aprons. He turns around and sees the newcomers.

"So, you've come to hear about my old war stories eh? Well, I like your tune, so I can do that." He chuckles as he pulls up a chair and has a seat in front of the fireplace.

"Rutillo Irrica... I was the one who found him, you know. All those survivors of that raid in particular. I led them back here to safety, but the journey was rough. Those hobgoblin raiders, ehhh they weren't like the main bunch." He says as he chucks another log onto the roaring fire.

"They didn't attack from the woods like all the rest did; instead they came out of the Aspodell Mountains and hit the convoy fast and hard. If your hoping to find where those hobgoblins came from, those mountains are the best bet. Maybe they will help shed light on your mystery of the fate of Rutillo Irrica."

Then he looks over to Rhymin Ralph "Now, about that beer.."

The Concordance

LN Vine Leshy Zen Archer 3 | Mods: Deflect Arrows | HP: 24/24 | AC 17, Tch 17, Fl 11 | CMB: +3, CMD: 18 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Speed 30ft | Goodberry: 1/1; Perfect Strike: 3/3 | Perc: +10; SM: +4 | Init +2 |

"Is that all you know?" presses the little leshy. "Surely you've got something else under that beard to share with us."

'Hmmm...Maybe I shouldn't press him too much. If he's hooked on the drugs like the rest of his kind, it might just anger the man.'

Flashing her best attempt at a charming smile, she waits patiently for his answer.

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (9) - 2 = 7

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

And now he is deeply frowning. "Are all your kind as rude as you are?"

The Concordance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN Vine Leshy Zen Archer 3 | Mods: Deflect Arrows | HP: 24/24 | AC 17, Tch 17, Fl 11 | CMB: +3, CMD: 18 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Speed 30ft | Goodberry: 1/1; Perfect Strike: 3/3 | Perc: +10; SM: +4 | Init +2 |

"Rude? No, I don't think so...I think it's just me." she replies quickly, turning towards the captain. "I believe They are better mannered...more experience with the fleshies....err I mean...in social situations."

Batting her eyes at the dwarf, she slowly steps towards the back of the group.

The Concordance

Poly Vine Leshy Brawler 1 / Alchemist 1 | HP 22 | AC 18 tch 13 ff 16 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2; +2 vs Fear | 10/10 Sling Stones | 49/50 CLW stick | GM reroll used | Init +2 | Perception +2 | Conditions:

We leshy can be as different as most of the other races, each with our own strengths.” Chlorophyll says, stepping between the two. “We are both still young and learning the ways of the world. Though her phrasing may have been rough, she only sought the advice of someone much more experienced.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

"I see. You have much to experience as a growing kind." The gnome says, as he visibly loosens. "There isn't much else to tell you. The hobgoblins that raided it came from those mountains. If you really want some other history about the Goblinblood Wars, you will have to go to the Umok Archives. Maybe they have a more defined map of where they were located in the hills."

The Concordance

Poly Vine Leshy Brawler 1 / Alchemist 1 | HP 22 | AC 18 tch 13 ff 16 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2; +2 vs Fear | 10/10 Sling Stones | 49/50 CLW stick | GM reroll used | Init +2 | Perception +2 | Conditions:

Looking to Rhyming Ralph, they smile and say “I believe one of us promised you a beverage.

Looking back to Bearjaw, they add “Thank you for the information. It seems our next steps will be in a library!

The Concordance

Male CN Small Halfling Archaeologist Bard 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMD 11| F +0 R +5 W +2; +2 vs. fear | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 2/2 | Archaeologist's Luck 5/7 | Adaptable Luck 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

"Yes yes! Let us drink!!
Grandmama always said a lil drink helps one think!
Surely there will be libations at the Badger's Den!!
Shall we all go there then??"

Ralph will buy a round of drinks for those who wish. Or perhaps some may want to go to the library while Ralph fulfills his beer commitment?

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

As Ralph and Bearjaw travel to the Badger's Den, the rest of the party makes their way to the Archives. It looks like a standard library, albeit designed for gnome heights. A human could potentially reach to the top of the shelves without the aid of the ladder.

The librarian at the counter grants you access without incident into the historical records sections.

Use of Magic or Class abilities to help find the documents you need to find the Hobgoblin base can grant a bonus of +2.

Knowledge Geography, Linguistics, Perception, or Profession (Cartographer) DC 18:

With enough information gathered, and after a few hours of searching, you manage to map out where the possible location of the Hobgoblin base must have been in the foothills. Combining the information of where Bearjaw found the raid, you can presume the location of this base to be due east of Umok.

The Concordance

Poly Vine Leshy Brawler 1 / Alchemist 1 | HP 22 | AC 18 tch 13 ff 16 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2; +2 vs Fear | 10/10 Sling Stones | 49/50 CLW stick | GM reroll used | Init +2 | Perception +2 | Conditions:

When he sees all the books, Captain Chlorophyll offers “If someone can point them out, I can retrieve the books needed! I can climb these shelves without problems and much faster than most people can using a ladder!

Use climb speed gained from Climbing Vine racial feat to clamber over the shelves and grab the hard to reach books.

Aid Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Liberty's Edge

NG Kellid-Tian Male Pathfinder-5 | HP 39/43 | AC 19 / 12 T / 17 FF | CMD 20 (22 vs Awesome Blow)| Fort +6, Reflex +7, Will +6 | Init +5 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None

Perception DC18: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Krieger strolls into the Umok Archives with his companions, exchanges courtesies with the librarian, and begins searching for any records of Rutillo Irrica.

Liberty's Edge

CG male oracle (dual-cursed oracle) 2 | hp 19/19 | AC 18, T 12, F 17 | F +3, R +2, W +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft (15ft) | Init -3 | Percept +2 | longspear +1 (1d6-1/x3) | aid another +4 | spells: 1st - 0/5 | active conditions: | misfortune used: Suna

Wertlos quickly gets bogged down deciphering the eccentric gnomish writings.

Linguistics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

Botting Dr.Splash
The good Doctor, having studied in libraries all her life, begins to search utilizing the archiving systems that she knows of.
Perception Check DC 18: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
"Oh look my compatriots! I found things of relevance to our case!"
The Amazing Urchin writes a note praising the Doctor.
All PCs may now read the Skill check

The Concordance

Poly Vine Leshy Brawler 1 / Alchemist 1 | HP 22 | AC 18 tch 13 ff 16 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2; +2 vs Fear | 10/10 Sling Stones | 49/50 CLW stick | GM reroll used | Init +2 | Perception +2 | Conditions:

Looks like we get to go hiking in the hills to the East of here!

Should we take a night’s rest before going?

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

One night of rest at the Badger's Den Tavern later...

A day of traveling to the east, following landmarks and your collective skills, the party eventually reaches the Foothills. The span of the area is large and would take some effort to attempt to find the proper trail to the suspected hobgoblin base.

Geography, Nature, Perception, Profession(Guide) 18, or Fortitude 15:

The trail to has been covered up well, and finding it required some effort. Either through the knowledge of the terrain, your own wit and cunning, or tireless fortitude, you manage to uncover the well-hidden trail.

The Concordance

LN Vine Leshy Zen Archer 3 | Mods: Deflect Arrows | HP: 24/24 | AC 17, Tch 17, Fl 11 | CMB: +3, CMD: 18 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +7 | Speed 30ft | Goodberry: 1/1; Perfect Strike: 3/3 | Perc: +10; SM: +4 | Init +2 |

==As they leave the Inn==

Berries?: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6

Suddenly six blossoms sprout, leaving large orange berries in their stead. Trudging along behind the others, Zephirine smiles, plopping one into her mouth. "Oooo sshhmy ffffaaaffforite" she exclaims, through a mouth full of masticated fruit.

Taking a hard swallow, she calls out "There's five more today, help yourself if you'd like."

==Approaching the area==
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Looking around, she frowns. "Any one see where we go from here? We didn't take a wrong turn or nothing, did we?"

The Concordance

Poly Vine Leshy Brawler 1 / Alchemist 1 | HP 22 | AC 18 tch 13 ff 16 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2; +2 vs Fear | 10/10 Sling Stones | 49/50 CLW stick | GM reroll used | Init +2 | Perception +2 | Conditions:

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Could this be what we are looking for?” Captain Chlorophyll asks, pointing behind some bushes at an old trail.

Liberty's Edge

NG Kellid-Tian Male Pathfinder-5 | HP 39/43 | AC 19 / 12 T / 17 FF | CMD 20 (22 vs Awesome Blow)| Fort +6, Reflex +7, Will +6 | Init +5 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None

Krieger accepts the leshy's offer of another good berry. "Thanks, Zephirine Drouhin Tanglefruit."

Once out of sight of the settlement, Krieger excuses himself for a minute.

Liberty's Edge

CG Kellid-Tian Male Vigilante Avenger-5 | hp 39/43 | AC 19 (21) / 12 T / 17 (19) FF Shield of Blades | CMD 20 (22) [22 (24) vs Awesome Blow] | Fort +6, Reflex +7, Will +6 | Init +5 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Companion of the Lonely Morale Pool 1/1 | Conditions: Bless, Life Link, Bull's Strength

Fortitude DC15: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Emerging from the nearby undergrowth, The Foreigner joins the other Pathfinders.

When Captain Chlorophyll points through some brush at a concealed trail, The Foreigner takes a look. "Good eye, friend. Looks like someone went to considerable trouble to hide their tracks. Let's stay alert."

The Concordance

Male CN Small Halfling Archaeologist Bard 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMD 11| F +0 R +5 W +2; +2 vs. fear | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 2/2 | Archaeologist's Luck 5/7 | Adaptable Luck 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

"Aside from being quite spry,
Cap Chloro has a sharp eye!
To the hobgob lair we go,
And we'll stand together whether we face friend or foe!"

Liberty's Edge

CG male oracle (dual-cursed oracle) 2 | hp 19/19 | AC 18, T 12, F 17 | F +3, R +2, W +4 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft (15ft) | Init -3 | Percept +2 | longspear +1 (1d6-1/x3) | aid another +4 | spells: 1st - 0/5 | active conditions: | misfortune used: Suna

"Thank you" Wertlos says, taking one of the offered berries.

Liberty's Edge

N male wolf | hp 22/22 | AC 18, T 12, F 16 (w/Shield of Faith AC 20, F18) | F +5, R +5, W +2 | Speed 50ft | Init +2 | Percept +5 (scent, low-light) | Bite +3/1d6+1 plus trip | CMB +4, CMD 15 (19 vs. trip) | Tricks: attack, attack any, break out, defend, down, flank, stay | Current conditions: shield of faith

Zahnlos watches Wertlos's hand intently as he eats the berry, staring until it becomes clear there is no more food in it. He then goes back to his thorough olfactory mapping of the surrounding region.

Liberty's Edge

| From Shore to Sea Maps | Fall of Plaguestone Maps |

Botting Dr. Splash
"I would also like to try a goodberry."
The Amazing Urchin writes something angry about not getting one himself.

451 to 500 of 632 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PBP Beginner GM Kyle "Worg" H All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.