Legends in the Making: Slayers of Renown

Game Master BloodWolven

Varnhold Stockade

Map of the lands that is cleared.
NPC Codex
Kingdom Stats
Bounty Board

Current Fight

Tomb of the Wight Warlord

Treasure Tracker

Rivers Run Red - Troll Fight


5,701 to 5,750 of 6,000 << first < prev | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Vital:
HP: 31/43, AC: 21 _ T: 11 _ FF: 20 _ Perception +5, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +1, Fort +5 _ Ref +2 _ Will +8, CMB: +4, CMD: 14, Speed: 20
Skills:
Acrobatics -3, Appraise +5, Climb -3, Diplomacy +14, Heal +10, Handle Animal +5, K(A, H, P, N, R) +5, Linguistics +7, Profession +7, Ride -3, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -3, Survival +3, Spellcraft +5, Swim -3

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

He seems a bit melancholy, as he is thinking to himself.


M halfling Unchained Rogue7/Wizard 3/AT 4 HP: 61/61 | AC: 25/21, 17, 15 | CMB: 4, CMD: 10 | F: +8 R: +13, W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +12 |

percep: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 70/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

"Oh great!" Beorn says after spotting the thing below. "There's a body in a ditch. I can't just leave him there so I'm going to fly down and check it out. You boys get ready for trouble." Then Beorn circles down, lands about 60 feet away and moves up on the body on foot.

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27


You are likely relieved to find the body not moving or any nasties. The body has likely been there for months as the state of decay is very far along.


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 70/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

Beorn casts detect magic and searches the body for any identifying objects or marks (tattoos, locket, signet ring, etc).


Ad you search the body you find, a fighter's kit, rotten leather armor, two daggers, a longsword, a mace, a shield, and several javelins.

In his backpack you find several sealed scrollcases, a pouch of 8 cp, 13 sp, 31 gp, 2 pp.

He has an iron ring with the inscription: IAW.

With the state of decay any trace of tattoos would be hard to discern.

Fighters kit:
This kit includes a backpack, a bedroll, a belt pouch, a flint and steel, an iron pot, a mess kit, rope, soap, torches (10), trail rations (5 days), and a waterskin.


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 70/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

Most of it is just extra weight he does not need so Beorn leaves it in place. He takes the coin and the scroll cases along with the ring. Perhaps someone in Varnhold will recognize the ring. Just in case, he shares it with Flouncy before they take off.

I do not have knowledge local but perhaps Flouncy does.

Silver Crusade

Vital:
HP: 31/43, AC: 21 _ T: 11 _ FF: 20 _ Perception +5, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +1, Fort +5 _ Ref +2 _ Will +8, CMB: +4, CMD: 14, Speed: 20
Skills:
Acrobatics -3, Appraise +5, Climb -3, Diplomacy +14, Heal +10, Handle Animal +5, K(A, H, P, N, R) +5, Linguistics +7, Profession +7, Ride -3, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -3, Survival +3, Spellcraft +5, Swim -3

K(A, H, P, N, R) but no Local!

He waits patiently as his mount circles Beorn. Knowing if anything did spring he would be of no immediate help.


20d20 ⇒ (9, 3, 9, 20, 14, 18, 7, 5, 17, 8, 17, 15, 7, 16, 14, 20, 2, 7, 14, 7) = 229

On your path you see a traveling merchant, looks like small folk, do you go introduce yourselves?

--- Later at Varnhold Pass:
The rugged Tors of Levenies dip low here, creating a
natural pass from the east to the west. The Crooked River
f lows down to the west, cascading out of the mountains
just under the pass’s highest elevation of 200 feet, leaving
150-foot-high sheer cliffs to the north and south. A single
stone watchtower sits at the top of the pass. It is currently
abandoned, albeit with no signs of struggle within. Anyone
who climbs to the top of the 30-foot-tall tower can see the
village of Varnhold to the southeast on a clear day.
The building counts as a watchtower if a city is built in
this area.

Halfway to Varnhold from the pass:

You see a traveler on horseback, she looks like she is an adventurer, well equipped with a bow, javelins, and other weapons. Once she sees you she smiles and waves.


M halfling Unchained Rogue7/Wizard 3/AT 4 HP: 61/61 | AC: 25/21, 17, 15 | CMB: 4, CMD: 10 | F: +8 R: +13, W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +12 |

Flouncy looks at the ring and tries to think.
kn. local: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Seeing the small folk, Flouncy suggests we talk to them.


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 70/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

Interested to see if Flouncy knows anything about the ring.

"Lead the way Flouncy, lead the way." Beorn says and flies down with him.

---

Later, when they see the lady riding, "Let us go say hi, gentlemen. She was polite enough to wave, perhaps she has information."


Flouncy:
No names come to mind but you do remember there have been several merchants that have not been seen for months. This is likely one of them.

The halflings pull on the reins they hold and their ponies slow to a stop. They merrily wave and have been grins on their faces.

Once you are close enough the obvious leader springs into action with his pot belly falling feom the jump. A fancy hat and enough bling to note him as either a noble or wealthy merchant, you think the latter. Merrily he states, "Welcome! Welcome! Do you have a need for tonics or potions? We are always looking for wealthy adventurers." He taps the side of their wagon and it falls down revealing their sign, Tonics and tinctures for all sorts of maladies. We aim to have you healthy!

☆♡☆I think we can do two encounters at the same time. ☆♤☆

You fly down to the woman and she is riding without reigns, you find her talking, "...I told you we should be able to find helpful... others. They ride Pegusus and those prefer the good type. Oh don't be shy, it's not every day they hear a talking horse!"

The horse then quickly say in a deep British accent, "To true on all accounts! So what brings you do these dreary Barrens? Oh terribly sorry we haven't done introductions. I am the embodiment of Sir Creat, the Saint of Almah, destroyer of the Jade Hags. Have you heard of me?"

She relays, "Yes sorry I am Jenna Swiftfoot. We are looking for others to help with Varnhold, it is covered in undead!"


M halfling Unchained Rogue7/Wizard 3/AT 4 HP: 61/61 | AC: 25/21, 17, 15 | CMB: 4, CMD: 10 | F: +8 R: +13, W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +12 |

To the halflings, Flouncy introduces himself. Flouncy Magoo's the name. Nice to see you. Who are you fine folk? Let's take a look at what you have...

kn. local: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24 [ooc]has flouncy heard of them?[/dice]
To the woman and the talking horse (lol), he asks, Undead? What sort of undead?


M halfling Unchained Rogue7/Wizard 3/AT 4 HP: 61/61 | AC: 25/21, 17, 15 | CMB: 4, CMD: 10 | F: +8 R: +13, W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +12 |

I meant to type, "Has Flouncy heard of them?"


Flouncy:
You have heard of them, they are Con artists. You might be able to buy one of their potions but mostly they sell ointments that merely remove some sting or aches. Still some might just be water.

---
"Mostly zombies, ghouls, and skeletons. Though there was massive creatures made out of many corpses... so corpse lord?"


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 70/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

"Well met small folk. I'm actually in need of a healer's kit and a moderate strength healing potion if you have it." Beorn says after dismounting.

---

"Sir Creat, is it, I'm sorry but I've not heard of you. As to Varnhold, that is grave news. We were in search of a fellow who went to Varnhold and never returned. I suspected bandits not undead. Does the town still hold, is there anyone alive?"


"Yeah... we have a healer's kit, two in fact. Each one will cost you 100 gp. A potion of cure mod... let me check." He gets up into the wagon and offers, "sorry fresh out. We do have two potions of cure light, Third tier caster, though They both cost 200 gp."

---

The horse with the english accent remarks, "We couldn't get near, it is far too dangerous for just the two of us!"


M halfling Unchained Rogue7/Wizard 3/AT 4 HP: 61/61 | AC: 25/21, 17, 15 | CMB: 4, CMD: 10 | F: +8 R: +13, W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +12 |

Flouncy wonders if the talking horse is sincere. sense motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Probably no idea...

What did you two see? Be specific.

Flouncy shoots a glance at Beorn, indicating his distrust of the pair.

Anything you can remember would be helpful, the halfling says to Jenna.


Jenna looks at Flouncy confused, "What do you mean?"


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 70/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

At the wee caravan...

"A little too rich for my blood." Beorn responds to the little man. "Where are you guys coming from?"

---

"Well, our mounts will make it a bit easier to recon the place. I was waiting until I got to Varnhold to summon a friend. I may do that tonight depending on what we see." Beorn says. "You two going to stay in the same vicinity so we can find you after we take a look?"


M halfling Unchained Rogue7/Wizard 3/AT 4 HP: 61/61 | AC: 25/21, 17, 15 | CMB: 4, CMD: 10 | F: +8 R: +13, W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +12 |
GM Wolf wrote:
Jenna looks at Flouncy confused, "What do you mean?"

I mean tell us everything you can remember about the undead you saw. You saw them, right?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The halfling sales rep continues with, "We are traveling from the fledgling Arcane Duchy."
☆☆☆
Jenna then points out with a bit of unease, "We still have business in Varnhold and also a few friends we want to spend some time with. If you don't mind we will tag along for the foray, unless you think we will get in the way. Then we can watch from afar."

In his English accent he adds in, "Indeed! We need to meet with the silversmith and Varn himself. We can show our mettle, I am sure your strong arm will be welcome."

Then she takes a few minutes to think where things were, "The corpselords and zombies or ghouls were around the fort. The fort was closed up. But there was no sign of life or undead on the walls. We didn't get close to the fort. The town appeared to be filled with wandering undead, though they looked to be searching for something."


Female
Vitals:
CG Human _ HP: 62/62, AC: 24 (H) _ T: 16 _ FF: 18 _ Perception +12, Init: +5, Fort +14 _ Ref +15 _ Will +11 (immune Disease, Fear), CMB: +12/+14G/+13T, CMD: 23/25G/24T, Speed: 30
Other:
Aura of Courage +4 (10 ft) _ Blade Sense +2, Lay on Hands 1d6 hp, 6/day _ Smite Evil (1/day)

From between the wagons, you hear a a horse snort.

At nearly the same time, the wagon flap snaps open revealing a handsome female warrior. Though the surprise is nearly alarming, her voice smooth, steady and reassuring.

They all seem... alright. Shouldn't be any trouble.

She gracefully hops down from the wagon, hands empty. As to what could have been in her hands, one of two starknives, a whip or light crossbow amongst other choices.

Well, if you have friends there... perhaps we should hurry. Time is of the essence.

For the record, I like that tower back there... early warning and could help establish a trade route.

Kn Nobility, Jenna and Sir Creat: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 70/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

The halflings and the talking horse encounter are two different ones.

"We're headed for Varnhold. Be careful, a lot of wild stuff out here. I'm sure we'll see you again." Beorn says to the small man and then walks back to his pegasus. "Let's fly gentlemen."

Assuming Eve is with the small caravan.

Surprised at her appearance, "I agree with your tower assessment. Are you headed to Varnhold as well?"

---

"You can follow a bit but we'll likely be flying directly over the town and the fort so as you say, watch from afar." Beorn advises.

Flouncy any prep before we do a fly over of Varnhold?


Female
Vitals:
CG Human _ HP: 62/62, AC: 24 (H) _ T: 16 _ FF: 18 _ Perception +12, Init: +5, Fort +14 _ Ref +15 _ Will +11 (immune Disease, Fear), CMB: +12/+14G/+13T, CMD: 23/25G/24T, Speed: 30
Other:
Aura of Courage +4 (10 ft) _ Blade Sense +2, Lay on Hands 1d6 hp, 6/day _ Smite Evil (1/day)

They call me Eve. She nods to the warrior, offering an arm clasp before turning her attention to the Halfling merchant.

If there are undead lurking about, there is safety in numbers and... shelter.

Varnhold seems the closest place to shelter properly. If my job is to keep you safe, we go there. Overnighting in the open is not wise. She lets him mull her suggestion over as she walks to her dappled grey gelding.

Mounted, she returns. And, what's with the crazy high prices? We made a deal, so I will fulfill my end of the bargain. Keeping you safe, along your path so long as you agree to reasonable precautions.

I go above and beyond for those I like. Start dealing fairly with honest folk, because charlatans... I do not like.

Offering a friendly smile, I'll give you time to make amends... Boss. Money won't mean a thing against undead.

The company of friends? That'll go a long way.


The halfling merchants nod and agree with Eve. At the mention of the prices he states, "Supply is low and demand is high, I am not gouging my prices to 500%! That is true, then how about 75 gold?"


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 70/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

"Seventy five? Ok, I'll do one healing kit for 75, it may come in handy." Beorn says and walks back to the merchant. After paying for the kit he adds it to his pack


The halfling offers a tincture of oil for aching joints for free with the purchase! He happily collects the coins and puts them in his belt.

He adds, "Eve does have some sound logic, we will follow you to Varnhold. Strength in numbers and all."

---

As the conversation with Jenna and her talking horse come to an end, the halfling's wagon approaches. They speak with Jenna and move to follow her as she follows the flying mounts.

---
The four of you take to the air on your mounts and get a good head start on the others. Reaching Varnhold well before them as dusk is upon you. You see the packs of roving undead. Do you fly over the fort, town, or fields first?


Female
Vitals:
CG Human _ HP: 62/62, AC: 24 (H) _ T: 16 _ FF: 18 _ Perception +12, Init: +5, Fort +14 _ Ref +15 _ Will +11 (immune Disease, Fear), CMB: +12/+14G/+13T, CMD: 23/25G/24T, Speed: 30
Other:
Aura of Courage +4 (10 ft) _ Blade Sense +2, Lay on Hands 1d6 hp, 6/day _ Smite Evil (1/day)

Thank you both for being reasonable.

Now let's see if we can get there by hoof and wheel, before nightfall. She moves ahead to scout the way.


M halfling Unchained Rogue7/Wizard 3/AT 4 HP: 61/61 | AC: 25/21, 17, 15 | CMB: 4, CMD: 10 | F: +8 R: +13, W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +12 |

Seeing that, in fact, Varnhold is exactly as described, Flouncy feels a bit revulsed.

This is so sick. Let's find a safe place to camp, and notify our allies, too.

As fun as we are, Beorn, the 2 of us aren't enough to take this on. We need friends. Allies.

kn. geography: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
kn. nature: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

Flouncy sees a good place to start from, but he has no idea what natural barriers might lay ahead.

Drop me here. Go back and guide them to me. I'll be very close to here when you return.

The halfling turns invisible and jumps off the back of Beorn's mount.
acrobatics: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36

Silver Crusade

Vital:
HP: 31/43, AC: 21 _ T: 11 _ FF: 20 _ Perception +5, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +1, Fort +5 _ Ref +2 _ Will +8, CMB: +4, CMD: 14, Speed: 20
Skills:
Acrobatics -3, Appraise +5, Climb -3, Diplomacy +14, Heal +10, Handle Animal +5, K(A, H, P, N, R) +5, Linguistics +7, Profession +7, Ride -3, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -3, Survival +3, Spellcraft +5, Swim -3

"If we are going to camp and fight tomorrow I will do what I can to destroy some undead!" He says and soon enough he ventures forward on the pegasus and channels at the same spot several times, working on taking out as many clustered undead... with 10 channels of 3d6 damage Will Save DC 16.

Landing after expending all but one channel he looks a bit exhausted. Thinking to himself, 'Just in case... you never know. Plus most of my spells still could be used in melee. Too bad there is no doors around. Tomorrow after the battle perhaps.'

He states hoping to get some rest, "Unless someone has a need for some healing, I am going to go to sleep."


Koldur walks around and states, "The rest of you get the rest you need. Beorn and I will keep watch for the night. Eve another set of eyes would be appreciated."


Female
Vitals:
CG Human _ HP: 62/62, AC: 24 (H) _ T: 16 _ FF: 18 _ Perception +12, Init: +5, Fort +14 _ Ref +15 _ Will +11 (immune Disease, Fear), CMB: +12/+14G/+13T, CMD: 23/25G/24T, Speed: 30
Other:
Aura of Courage +4 (10 ft) _ Blade Sense +2, Lay on Hands 1d6 hp, 6/day _ Smite Evil (1/day)

Of course and thank you for working me into your routine.

The girl makes sure her horse is settled, then finds a good stop from which it help with the watch.


8d20 ⇒ (2, 18, 15, 18, 5, 6, 6, 20) = 90

As those are settling into the camp or bedrolls.

Perception DC 26:
You hear them before seeing them. Moving bodies, though they are either running or dashing.

Koldur's Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

He continues to walk slowly 30 feet from the camp, 60 feet from the fire. 8,| 7, 1| 6,2: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Luckily he is right before the pack of undead and gets to act in surprise, he shouts, "Watch out we have undead incoming!"

Silver Crusade

Vital:
HP: 31/43, AC: 21 _ T: 11 _ FF: 20 _ Perception +5, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +1, Fort +5 _ Ref +2 _ Will +8, CMB: +4, CMD: 14, Speed: 20
Skills:
Acrobatics -3, Appraise +5, Climb -3, Diplomacy +14, Heal +10, Handle Animal +5, K(A, H, P, N, R) +5, Linguistics +7, Profession +7, Ride -3, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -3, Survival +3, Spellcraft +5, Swim -3

Since it is the first hour I am just getting ready, not asleep yet. 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

---
On his turn he gets out of his bedroll and hastily puts on his shield.


Female
Vitals:
CG Human _ HP: 62/62, AC: 24 (H) _ T: 16 _ FF: 18 _ Perception +12, Init: +5, Fort +14 _ Ref +15 _ Will +11 (immune Disease, Fear), CMB: +12/+14G/+13T, CMD: 23/25G/24T, Speed: 30
Other:
Aura of Courage +4 (10 ft) _ Blade Sense +2, Lay on Hands 1d6 hp, 6/day _ Smite Evil (1/day)

Eve crouches, readying her buckler and drawing her enchanted starknife, its glow pushing away any encroaching darkness.

Stay in the wagons!

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

Magic starknife, glowing = Light spell. Shedding normal light in a 20-foot radius from the point touched, and increasing the light level for an additional 20 feet by one step,


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 70/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

Beorn grabs his bow and arrows and scans the area indicated by Koldur. "Scan the area and call out if you see anything."

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24


Init:

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 Koldur
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 Jenna
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 Eve
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 Flouncy Magoo
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 Beorn

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 undead

Everyone then undead.

Koldur yells out, "they will pass me!" He waits and as they pass he takes his AoOs, then fights those that stopped to hurt him, delaying, init will be after undead.

Soon after you hear the slashing of a blade through flesh. One leaps at Koldur as the others part around them. Giving him plenty of AoOs.

Round 1

After a few seconds of preparation the horde is upon you. A dozen or so bodies come crashing into camp.

Moon's Edge, AoO: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 20/x3)

Moon's Edge: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 20/x3)

Dwarven Maulaxe: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 20/x3)

Undead attack

slam: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 20/x3)


M halfling Unchained Rogue7/Wizard 3/AT 4 HP: 61/61 | AC: 25/21, 17, 15 | CMB: 4, CMD: 10 | F: +8 R: +13, W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +12 |

Flouncy gets up and casts Dancing Lights, 10 feet off the ground, sending the lights at Koldur, to illuminate what we're fighting.


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 70/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

Round 1

Beorn opens fire, "Don't let them touch you if you can help it. You never know what these things may carry."

bow RS, DA, Fav enemy: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 2 = 222d6 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (4, 5) + 11 + 2 = 22
bow RS, DA, Fav enemy: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 2 = 242d6 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (1, 2) + 11 + 2 = 16
bow RS, DA, Fav enemy: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 = 112d6 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (1, 2) + 11 + 2 = 16


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 70/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

Sorry, forgot you wanted atk and dmg separated


Beorn's three arrows nail the first undead coming out of the night dropping it. 1/12 destroyed.

The dancing lights illuminate about a dozen ghouls or ghasts, an eriey intelligence in their glowing red eyes.

K Religion DC 13:
They are ghosts! Beware of paralysis!

K Religion DC 18:
beware their smell, they have a nauseating stench of 10 feet. Disease high chance.

K Religion DC 23:
There is a Dread ghoul driving the pack which is at the back. These are not normal ghosts they will pull themselves back together unless you bash their heads, coup de grace would work nicely.

K Religion DC 28:
You remember everything about ghouls, ghosts, and dread versions.

Silver Crusade

Vital:
HP: 31/43, AC: 21 _ T: 11 _ FF: 20 _ Perception +5, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +1, Fort +5 _ Ref +2 _ Will +8, CMB: +4, CMD: 14, Speed: 20
Skills:
Acrobatics -3, Appraise +5, Climb -3, Diplomacy +14, Heal +10, Handle Animal +5, K(A, H, P, N, R) +5, Linguistics +7, Profession +7, Ride -3, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -3, Survival +3, Spellcraft +5, Swim -3

K Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

"Sorry my mind isn't working not sure what undead they are, stick together!" He says as he moves forward in his chain shirt, shield on his left and drawing his scimitar with his right. Then the undead come crushing on his shield.


K Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Jenna shakes her head and gets in the fight standing beside Loarin with her glaive ready and braced.

Readied braced glaive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
d: 2d10 + 10 ⇒ (2, 1) + 10 = 13

Creat gets up and stands ready to hit the first thing with a hoof.

The other horses rush off away from the undead, likely pulling free any reign holding them in place.


M halfling Unchained Rogue7/Wizard 3/AT 4 HP: 61/61 | AC: 25/21, 17, 15 | CMB: 4, CMD: 10 | F: +8 R: +13, W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +12 |

kn. religion: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
Damn!

Ghosts! Don't let them touch you!

Flouncy casts Haste, affecting all his friends and none of his enemies.

He draws his rapier, just in case.


Flouncy's haste will come in round 2.

A wall of combatants forms before Beorn and Flouncy. Then the tide of undead come pouring down upon them. 9 on those in front. 2 more on Koldur as they turn back. Though no attacks in Round 1 except for a few charges of the front line.

Round 2


Female
Vitals:
CG Human _ HP: 62/62, AC: 24 (H) _ T: 16 _ FF: 18 _ Perception +12, Init: +5, Fort +14 _ Ref +15 _ Will +11 (immune Disease, Fear), CMB: +12/+14G/+13T, CMD: 23/25G/24T, Speed: 30
Other:
Aura of Courage +4 (10 ft) _ Blade Sense +2, Lay on Hands 1d6 hp, 6/day _ Smite Evil (1/day)

Eve moves with preternatural speed to assist Koldur, an aura of magical light emanating from her starknife. Coming up on the other side of one walking corpse, she strikes!

Koldur, take a step towards me! Keep them moving!

atk, purple, +1 starknife, haste, scout's charge, flank: 1d20 + 13 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 13 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 29
dmg, purple, +1 starknife, sneak: 1d4 + 6 + 4d8 ⇒ (3) + 6 + (5, 4, 4, 7) = 29

Kn Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Flouncy Magoo wrote:
Ghosts! Don't let them touch you!

Ghosts or Ghasts? DM mentions Ghasts.


M halfling Unchained Rogue7/Wizard 3/AT 4 HP: 61/61 | AC: 25/21, 17, 15 | CMB: 4, CMD: 10 | F: +8 R: +13, W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +12 |

Ghouls, I think, actually. Didn't roll high enough to know anything else.


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 70/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

ROUND 2

Beorn steps back (5' step) and sends arrows flying at the nearest undead shifting fire if it drops before he full unloads

Bow, RS, DA, manyshot, fav enemy, PBS: 1d20 + 10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 3 = 17
manyshot dmg: 2d6 + 11 + 3 + 2d6 + 11 + 3 ⇒ (5, 3) + 11 + 3 + (5, 6) + 11 + 3 = 47
Bow, RS, DA, fav enemy, pbs: 1d20 + 10 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 3 = 26
dmg: 2d6 + 11 + 3 ⇒ (6, 3) + 11 + 3 = 23
Bow, RS, DA, fav enemy, pbs: 1d20 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 3 = 26
dmg: 2d6 + 11 + 3 ⇒ (1, 6) + 11 + 3 = 21


M halfling Unchained Rogue7/Wizard 3/AT 4 HP: 61/61 | AC: 25/21, 17, 15 | CMB: 4, CMD: 10 | F: +8 R: +13, W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +12 |

Round 2:

Flouncy runs to Beorn and casts Fly on him.

Jack 'em up, Beorn!

5,701 to 5,750 of 6,000 << first < prev | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay - Where the action happens... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.