How to paint a Raven Silver (Hell's Rebels)

Game Master Jesper Roland Sørensen

Gameplay map

Rebellion sheet


2,201 to 2,250 of 2,357 << first < prev | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | next > last >>

Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

"Your folks are saved, healed and all without a single shot fired. One of your agents was behing tortured by some sort of nasty Devil thing, but we managed to talk it out of flaying her alive. You are welcome. Time to get you back to the city and reunited. I have a potion for you to drink to uh not look like you when we come back."

She said with the most winning smile she could. You know that one that didnt want to rub his nose into it...


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack nods at Canacha's words and nods to the lictor, confirming "No bloodshed."

On the trip back to the city, Jack again tries to talk Canacha out of her plan to meet with the warden of the Holding House. "She's with the Church of Asmodeus, for crying out loud! Do you really think we can flip her? She's a hundred times more likely to sic that torture-devil woman on us! Especially if they've discovered that the Hellknights aren't locked up where they're supposed to be. This idea of yours is really bad."


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

Bicks stands by looking agreeable during the conversation with the doctor.

On the way back he follows up supporting Jacks, "I can't see how by this point they have not discovered the jail break. If you go on the date the city guards will certainly decend on you. We should save the address until we need a hostage."

Bicks looks concerned.


M Human | Resource Tracker | Hexcrafter 4 | HP 38 / 38 | AC 15; 11tch 14ff | +7 fort +3 ref +5 will | +1 init | Climb +6 Diplomacy +3 Intimidate +12 Kn: Arcarna +12* Kn:Dungeon +12* Kn: History +9* Kn:Nobles + 13* Kn:Planes +12* Linguistics +7 Spellcraft +10 Swim +6

While he agreed this was crazy, Logan didn't have any form of words to dissuade Canacha. Hoping to avoid an argument he wondered if they should change the topic, "So we extracted the Armigers, quite remarkable that, but what's the next step?"


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

Trying to go with the flow, "If the goal is to win heart and minds, there are worse ways then a bunch of mysterious heroes saving children of nobles from diabolist. Now, even if that is not the exact situation people believing it is just as good. Rumours are like illness they tend to spread. Of course, we can be more subtle about the situation if we want."

Bicks trys to stress 'children,' hoping that will spark sympathy from the group.


M Human | Resource Tracker | Hexcrafter 4 | HP 38 / 38 | AC 15; 11tch 14ff | +7 fort +3 ref +5 will | +1 init | Climb +6 Diplomacy +3 Intimidate +12 Kn: Arcarna +12* Kn:Dungeon +12* Kn: History +9* Kn:Nobles + 13* Kn:Planes +12* Linguistics +7 Spellcraft +10 Swim +6

Logan was sympathetic towards checking but part of him felt Bicks was adding two and two together and ending up with five. It was quite possible something bad had happened, so he replied cautiously, "Well rumor has it something is going on... We don't know for sure why Lady Docur withdrew unless we check."


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

"Well of course we are gonna go save those children Bicksy."

She made a very frumpy face at everyone's attempts to dissuade her.

"I already said I wasnt going to do it. sheesh. You act like because someone works somewhere that automatically makes them a bad person. A lot of nice folk are Asmodites... hell we just rescued like four of them!" Got it. Its a bad idea. Of course the warden doing a job has to be evil."

sense motive dc uh crap 8:
bluff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 Nope she is still thinking about doing it regardless of what she said

She huffed and crossed her arms under her chest and pouted a little.

"Where were those kids located? Im sure the lictor has to talk to his troupes. Maybe they will stay and help out. Might as well do something useful."


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

Bicks is being explicit about an opportunity to add two and two together to get 5.

"You are correct. Whatever is actually going is something on we still have to figure out. If there is anything the story we let out from that mission is wholly different. That said, we only have one lead and it is a school, I'm happy to spend a few more days collecting information."

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Lictor Octavio breaths a sigh of relief before addressing you with a smile "I can not thank you enough, and I'm happy to hear you managed it without bloodshed and that you showed restraint by avoiding a confrontation with sounds like a dangerous outsider." He stands up get over to his deck and picks up his helm and halbard. "I guess you are probably wondering why out dear Lord-Mayor saw fit to outlaw the Order of the Torrent and I would tell you now before I commit myself and my remaining Hellknights to your cause." He pauses for a moment to gather himself before he continues. We were investigating rumors that Lord-Mayor Bainilus didn’t actually flee the city for Arcadia as the government claims. I believe she’s been imprisoned—or worse—by Barzillai Thrune. It didn’t help that I took offense, quite publicly, at our new lord-mayor’s recruitment of the Order of the Rack as additional guards. The man spins webs like a spider, though I can’t decipher his design yet. Whatever his reason, I’ve come to believe it bodes ill for all of Kintargo."


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

Bicks sits back and let the more experience members of the group deal with the lictor as he does not know what he is like or what allegiances he may have.


Female human Warpriest of Milani 4 Init +1; Senses Perception +5 AC 20, T 11, FF 19 hp 32/32 Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, Blessings 0/5, Fervor 0/5

Lena stops when she hears what the Lictor says. "Not fled the city? Being held? That's horrible news. Though it makes sense. If he knows where she is, then he's not worried she'll return to take back the Mayorship. He may even be using her captivity to control some of the leaders of the city. Add that to the Night of Ashes, and loss of some of those who were thought to be with the Rose of Kintargo, we have an even worse situation than what we thought. In addition to saving the children, we need to find out what we can about the missing mayor."

"We still wish for your help and support, and we in turn will give ours to you. This is not about us it's about what's good for Kintargo. Agreed?"

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

"I agree, which is why myself and the Armiger you saved are going to join your effords, we are a rather small order numbering only about 23 Hellknights, most of which unfortunately are out of the city on missions, so you'll have to make do with us. But once the have recovered they are a team of capable fighters, but untill such a time as we can aid you directly without Thrune figuring out I am still in the city I can offer you the location of the perfect place to build a proper base, the ruins of the Lucky Bones are perfect, while the building itself has collapse the underground chambers once used by a order of thiefs should be pretty much intact, at least my order left it like that years ago." Octavio adds to the conversation. On your way back to the tooth and nail you notice a group of people gathered around a new proclamation being hung up. Handout on the map

These are your rebellion bonuses from this event.
Torrent Armigers: Once at least three armigers of the Order of the Torrent are rescued, they join the Silver Ravens as a bonus team. They function as a group of infiltrators, and thus grant the Reduce Danger and Rescue Character rebellion actions. When used to take a Rescue Character action, the armigers can rescue up to four characters at once from a single location. A failed Rescue Character attempt by the armigers does not increase the Silver Ravens’ Notoriety score.

Lictor Octavio Sabinus: The Hellknight’s advice to the Silver Ravens grants a +4 bonus on all Security checks to take the Rescue Character rebellion action. In addition, as long as Octavio remains an ally of the Silver Ravens, his presence and leadership bolster the rebellion’s morale— the rebellion is immune to the Low Morale event as long as the lictor remains allied with them.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

Bicks is going to keep an era out for any scuttlebutt about these authors.

Inquisitively Bicks asks, "What's happening her? What's with the ban? I don't know these writers, are they popular?."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 13 + (1) = 20

And/Or

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

She scowled.. poets now? She hadnt heard of any of them... then again poetry really wasnt her thing but this was ridiculous.

"We should mount a rescue and like take all those works and reproduce them or something. Do you think there would be a lot of security at this turn in site?"

She asked aloud to no one in particular. It seemed with Meliora gone no one was really interupting her self destructive tendencies.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

As Bicks is walking around trying to hear what is happening as he hears Canacha. While walking by he says quitely, "you are saying things of a private nature in public." before continuing on listening to the crowd.


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

====================
A Bit Earlier....
====================

"NO!" Jack says forcefully to Canacha, still believing the woman to be considering a tryst with the warden. "And the Order of the Torrent isn't filled with Asmodeus worshipers!"

Looking at Lictor Sabinus he asks, "Right?"

Sense Motive (Canacha): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

It seems to me the Hellknights only order their organizations after the lawfulness of Hell; they aren't all soldiers of Asmodeus. Am I wrong?


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Oops! Here are some Knowledge (local) checks to see if Jack knows anything about the people mentioned in Thrune's latest Proclamation:

Knowledge (local; Boswyth): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Knowledge (local; Charletta): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Knowledge (local; Ghenrail): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Knowledge (local; Poison Pen): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map
Jack Duncloak wrote:


SNIP
It seems to me the Hellknights only order their organizations after the lawfulness of Hell; they aren't all soldiers of Asmodeus. Am I wrong?

The different orders of Hellknights are very different from one another, non of them are directly influenced by the worship of Asmodeus. Think of them as a special knight order like the Andoran Eagel Knights. To be a hellknight you have to be Lawful, there are orders were paladins of Iomedea join and in the Torrents case it's a order that specialised in finding and rescuing hostages and kidnapped victims. If you like you can read more about the different orders on the pathfinder wiki, the Rakk and Torrent are the only ones you meet in this AP.

Octavio thinks for a moment "I don't think we have anyone worshipping Asmodeus in our order, at least not openly. We are one of the more good aligned orders and as such draw few people to our cause. We do have a paladin of Sarenrae in our ranks but she is sadly out on a mission and wont come back anytime soon if she is clever." he answers Jack in a low voice.

I forgot my book, so I'll do a knowledge/diplomacy post when I get home tonight

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

The first three names on the list seems to be poets from the years just after the civil war, who didn't like Thrune and how Abrogail bound the country in servitute to the forces of hell. The poison pen seems to be a new writer who has been around the last couple of months, but hasn't released any new work in a two weeks, which is unuseal given his normal once a week poems and people on the street thinks he has been snatched up by the lord-mayor's guards and are rotting in the keep as we speak.


HP 36/36, AC 18/13/16, CMD 14, F +5, R +8, W +7 (+3 bonus vs. mind-affecting effects); +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic, +2 vs. fear, Init +2, Perc. +5 Halfling Bard (Argent Voice) 4

Keeping to herself as the group discussed Canacha's invitation, Mirabella couldn't help but worry a bit about the prospect of closer entanglements with the warden of the Holding House. She didn't voice her opinions though, content to let Jack lead that argument.

On the topic of further missions, she found the notion of rescuing the students from the school intriguing. She also made sure to share her own discoveries.

Investigating the school sounds like a good idea. The student's there are not the only ones who might need help, though. I spotted several people discussing missing children who seem to have vanished without a trace. A pair of twins among them, last I heard.

She was pleased that their rescue had brought the rescued members of The Order of the Torrent to their cause, and worried by the news Octavio revealed about the Lord-Mayor.

This just confirms that Thrune will stop at nothing to seize more power and keep this city in a stranglehold. If we can rescue the Lord-Mayor, it would be a severe blow to his position, and sure to make more people rise up against him.

The notion of a new base also sounded interesting.

The Lucky Bones was an old gambling hall, right? What else can you tell us about it, Octavio? A hidden base of operation would certainly be useful, she quietly asked the Lictor before turning her attention to the new proclamation.

These proclamation seem increasingly random in nature. I wonder if Thrune has any real purpose with them or if they are just his way of showing everyone that he's in charge?

Looking around, she eyed the streets nervously for signs of dottari or hidden Thrune agents.

We had better get moving. We have much to discuss before deciding our next move.

Phew, I didn't realize it has been almost two full weeks since my last post - so much catching up to do. I'll do my best to keep up now.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Octavio nods at Mirabella "Indeed it was a gambling hall on the top floor, but once you ventured below things got shady. The Skinsaw cultists who inhabited the place had a basement with opium rooms, pleasure rooms and the high rollers club where you could bet anything. They used to rob you blind in those halls, but that was just a side activity their main activity was kidnapping people to sell as slaves. They had constructed a subbasement under the waterline with a magical pump keeping the water out. When we decided to clear it out we weren't knowledgable about the subbasement, half our order perished that day when the cultists turned the pumps off to make good their escape out into the sea around Kintargo." he responds with a solem expression.

Let me know if you want to do anything, otherwise I'll return you to the Tooth and Nail together with the lictor.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

Bicks is happy to return to the Tooth and Nail to talk specifics in a safer more secluded situation.


M Human | Resource Tracker | Hexcrafter 4 | HP 38 / 38 | AC 15; 11tch 14ff | +7 fort +3 ref +5 will | +1 init | Climb +6 Diplomacy +3 Intimidate +12 Kn: Arcarna +12* Kn:Dungeon +12* Kn: History +9* Kn:Nobles + 13* Kn:Planes +12* Linguistics +7 Spellcraft +10 Swim +6

All the excitement of their victory bled away as Jack listened to Mirabella and Octavio's discussion and he found his head sinking into his hands. With a sigh he muttered, "This is terrible! We can't just stand idly by! Maybe a bold action like rescuing the Lord Mayor is what we need?"


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"Logan I think you are right but we don't have much to go on with regard to the former Mayor. I have a strategy that might help up pick up the trail. If this poet is popular and has been captured recently by the current Lord Mayor the breadcrumbs maybe a little fresher, thus finding them may be easier. That investigation may provide clues into the capture and detention practices of the city, which may, in turn, lead to clues about the location of Bainilus."

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

As you walk through the town back to the Tooth and Nail, you catch glimpse of a foreign looking human woman trailing you, but everytime you turn around to try and get a good look at her she disappears. Someone has clearly begun to take an interest in you, for better or worse.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"We should hurry we are being tailed." Bicks whispers.


M Human | Resource Tracker | Hexcrafter 4 | HP 38 / 38 | AC 15; 11tch 14ff | +7 fort +3 ref +5 will | +1 init | Climb +6 Diplomacy +3 Intimidate +12 Kn: Arcarna +12* Kn:Dungeon +12* Kn: History +9* Kn:Nobles + 13* Kn:Planes +12* Linguistics +7 Spellcraft +10 Swim +6

Looking straight ahead to avoid giving the game away Logan whispered back, "I'd feel better if I knew who they are. Should try and capture them? We could take the next left and wait..."


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"Hold on."

Bicks pulls out a set of well shined shears and goes to cut some flowers. He used the reflection of the shears to get a better view on their follower.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (17) + 10 + (5) = 32

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Bicks watches their follower go into an ally peering around the corner at them jugding if she was noticed.


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

Taking que from bick's action Canacha jerked her head to the side.

"Oh goodness Rachel?"

She began taking a couple of steps away.

"Dont worry guys I'll catch up!"

She called and darting into a different alleyway. She pulled out on of her potions and drained it choosing to look like a down on her luck sailor person. She knelt against the wall and watched the party while trying to no well look like she was.

stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

Bluff: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Bicks acts casual while taking mental note of physical features, weapons of signs of malice.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Canacha you spend about ten minuts waiting in your position, but you don't see the woman pass by the allyway you're hiding in.

Bicks you notice the woman head further into her hiding ally as her gaze follows Canacha run into another allyway. You think your trail might think she has been made by the actions you have taken.


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Sorry for the silence and inaction on my end. I misunderstood things and thought that the group was split, some questioning Octavio at Tooth and Nail, the others on the street tracking down rumors while picking up the tail. It looks like it's probably too late for Jack to do anything to make a difference at this time. I'll try to pay closer attention in the future.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

That might also have been my fault, I send you back to town to get the story going again, without thinking you wanted to ask questions before you left so I assumed the questions came at the shrine or the way back to town. So sorry for the confusion.


Female human Warpriest of Milani 4 Init +1; Senses Perception +5 AC 20, T 11, FF 19 hp 32/32 Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, Blessings 0/5, Fervor 0/5

"Octavio do you have a place for your order to stay? I think we'd be willing to share the space under the Lucky Bones. You are in even more danger than we are. Right now we're just a nuisance to the Lord Mayor. I really don't think he knows who we are yet." she gives Canacha a quick glance hoping she doesn't take offence to being called just a nuisance, and try to do something loud to get Thrune's attention. "You being spotted in town could cause a lot of uproar."

Lena doesn't glance around as Bicks mentions the tail, "I wonder if that is friend or foe. We'll find out when we find out. Me I'm ready to be out of this sun."

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

"We'll stay at my cousin's tavern for now, so let's hurry over there I'm eager to reunite with her again. And I could use a drink." Octavio responds to Lena sounding just like an ordinary kintargan to avoid the tail hearing anything wrong or misunderstand something.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"Let get to the tooth and nail and figure out what to do next."

Bicks hastens his pace and keeps an eye out as they finish their trip.


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

Still in 'disguise' she follows along behind the group after waiting about to try and catch their tail with a slight frown at the fact that they lost track of whoemever was following them. She didnt like that at all. She disliked what was happening to the city even more. Outlawing poets? really. it was ridiculous half the things he was making illegal or frowned upon didnt even make sense.


M Human | Resource Tracker | Hexcrafter 4 | HP 38 / 38 | AC 15; 11tch 14ff | +7 fort +3 ref +5 will | +1 init | Climb +6 Diplomacy +3 Intimidate +12 Kn: Arcarna +12* Kn:Dungeon +12* Kn: History +9* Kn:Nobles + 13* Kn:Planes +12* Linguistics +7 Spellcraft +10 Swim +6

Logan nodded, it seemed there where many things they could look into, "Indeed a drink would be most welcome, we've had an eventful day."

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

I apologuise once again for making the latest bit of story a little confusing. I'll attempt not to do such a mess again in the future, so let's move it along now.

Having scared away your tail you arrive at the Tooth and Nail once again, you notice on the door there is a parchment saying parts of the tavern is reserved for a minor reunion celebration. Clearly Sabinus wants to both welcome back her cousin and not close the tavern with everything that's going on in the town these days people needs a place to gather for what little time is allowed before curfew.

Once inside the tavern Sabinus quickly comes over to hug her cousin and tearfully says "I was afraid when you learnt of your armigers safety that you would leave Kintargo for good." Octavio hugs her back and responds "Now dear cousin, you've never been one for hugs even when you were small." he says with a grin as she pulls back and regains her composure. She leads you over to a corner that has been secluded for privacy where the four armigers are already sitting and indicates for you all to sit down. She leaves you for now to make refreshments and brings over food and different kinds of beverages both hot and cold. Octavio starts talking with his armigers, checking up on their conditions and informing them, that they'll be helping you in securing the town from Thrune at some point when the rebellion has grown large enough to pose a threat to him.


HP 36/36, AC 18/13/16, CMD 14, F +5, R +8, W +7 (+3 bonus vs. mind-affecting effects); +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic, +2 vs. fear, Init +2, Perc. +5 Halfling Bard (Argent Voice) 4

Following along with the main group during the attempts to identify their tail, Mirabella relaxes a bit once inside the Tooth and Nail. Still, the thought of possible discovery concerns her.

"We should stay alert when we move outside the next couple of days. We've obviously attracted attention, and the sooner we learn from who or what, the better. If it's Thrune's people, we will get little warning before we're the ones strapped to a torturer's rack. I suggest we send out a couple of smaller groups and keep them under close observation using stealth and magic to try and ferret out our observer. Once we know what we're dealing with, we can plan our next move."


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

"That sounds like a good plan," Jack answers Mirabella. "I'm fairly good at moving along without drawing attention, so I'll volunteer to shadow anyone who needs to go out into the city. Maybe we can turn the tables on our tail."


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

Bicks sits with his back to the corner of the room so he can watch the door and listen to the reunion.


M Human | Resource Tracker | Hexcrafter 4 | HP 38 / 38 | AC 15; 11tch 14ff | +7 fort +3 ref +5 will | +1 init | Climb +6 Diplomacy +3 Intimidate +12 Kn: Arcarna +12* Kn:Dungeon +12* Kn: History +9* Kn:Nobles + 13* Kn:Planes +12* Linguistics +7 Spellcraft +10 Swim +6

Logan approved of the plan but cautioned them, "We should keep an open mind about who this watcher is. So far this doesn't seem to be Thrune's style, I would have expected massed guards in a show of overwhelming force..."


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"I was mulling over the same idea. For the time being, any allies we find will be imploying the same clandestine methods we are. It could harm our cause to treat everyone who lives in the shadows as our enemy."


Female human Warpriest of Milani 4 Init +1; Senses Perception +5 AC 20, T 11, FF 19 hp 32/32 Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, Blessings 0/5, Fervor 0/5

Lena takes an ale and raises her drink in a toast. "To Kintaro may she shine again."

She sips her drink while the Hellknights catch up with each other. "I think Logan's right. The Lord Mayor would just send his guards to search the whole area. This seems different. We'll just have to wait and see."

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

As you all sit enjoying your refreshments and talk about what to do next there suddenly is a knocking on the tavern frontdoor. Most patrons stops in what they are doing and looking towards the door. Sabinus also looks confused at the door, people normally don't knock "That was strange, normally people just walks right in. I should probably answer it." she says not looking to certain about it.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

Bicks stands up. Looking around to the group for support he says, "I can answer it if you like. You are busy."

Thinking this is assuredly for them or a result of their actions Bicks encourages his team mates to take up subtle positions near enough to help if it is needed.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24 being gnome height he will look through a keyhole or space between the door and frame to see who is there (he will use a window if nothing more subtle is available).

Then if terer is no objection he opens the door.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Bick you can see a dark haired half-elf woman standing outside, dressed in the red-and black uniform of a Chelish naval officer with a rapier and pepperbox firearm sheathed at her sides. She looks slightly annoyed that none has answered yet and about ready to knock a second time.

Picture of her up on the gameplay map


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"This seems serious and I don't think delaying will be good." Bicks says to the group.

Bicks opens the door before a second knock can occur.

Looking up trying not to focus on the gun and sword Bicks says in as friendly a voice as he can, "Hello and welcome. How can I be of services?"

2,201 to 2,250 of 2,357 << first < prev | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / How to paint a Raven Silver - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.