How to paint a Raven Silver (Hell's Rebels)

Game Master Jesper Roland Sørensen

Gameplay map

Rebellion sheet


2,251 to 2,300 of 2,346 << first < prev | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | next > last >>

Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack looks up and sees the red-and-black of the uniform of the person outside the tavern beyond Bicks. "Tell me you didn't invite your Asmodean girlfriend here for a date!" Jack hisses at Canacha, seemingly only half-joking. Then he catches sight of the new arrival's pointy ears and realizes it's not the warden from the Holding House. Taking his hand off the hilt of his silver short sword, the city ranger takes a deep breath and waits to see how things play out.


M Human | Resource Tracker | Hexcrafter 4 | HP 38 / 38 | AC 15; 11tch 14ff | +7 fort +3 ref +5 will | +1 init | Climb +6 Diplomacy +3 Intimidate +12 Kn: Arcarna +12* Kn:Dungeon +12* Kn: History +9* Kn:Nobles + 13* Kn:Planes +12* Linguistics +7 Spellcraft +10 Swim +6

Like Jack Logan found his hand straying towards the pommel of his rapier. With an effort of will he forced his hand away and he sat back down at their table and waited to see what befell.


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

"Hmph was trying to get her set up with you since im not the type."

She scoffed and retorted but moved closer to where Bicksy was.

"Terribly sorry miss, place is sort of closed hired it our for my birthday party. More the merrier if you are of mind to drink and party."

She began until her eyes spied the pepperbox. A wave of pure awe and jealousy overcame the dhampir woman then.

"Oh ...my.... thats a pretty gun can i see it please please please please."

She had heard of pepperboxes, had thought of trying to build one sooner than later but well then this whole mess kicked off. Asmodean officer or not Canacha sort of liked this person already. She had a helluva gun!

diplomancy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

With his hand by his side, Bicks does the stay calm gesture to the people behind him. Bicks takes his time and picks his words carefully.

"I'm sorry about my friend she is a talented craftsperson and gets very excited. Is this a business call? If so I assume we should save the gun talk for a later date."

Diplomacy: 10 + 13 = 23


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

Thanks Bicksy! Overexcited Canacha is overexcited!

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

The woman enters the tavern and walks toward the table, where you are all gathered and greets you with a thin-lipped smile and a twinkle in her eyes. "Good day! I am Lieutenant Elia Nones of the Chelish warship Scourge of Belial. Captain Sargaeta requests the company of those citizens who so ably liberated a certain gathering of wrongfully imprisoned Hellknights from unjust incarceration. I’m afraid attendance is compulsory." At the moment she just ignores Canacha's question but gives a smile that might mean another time.

Knowledge NObility/local DC20 or Sense Motives DC25:

You notice that Elia specifically avoided the standard introduction of a warship normally introduced as “Her Infernal Majestrix’s warship”


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"Well, you seem friendly enough and I'm inclined to comply with requests especially when they are compulsory but I would like to ask, 'did you come alone?' or will will we walk out to fifty riflemen as soon as exit that door?"


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack notices a glaring omission in the woman's introduction and believes he may know what it means. He doesn't bother trying to deny the whole 'rescued the poor Hellknights' bit since the lictor and his armigers are still at the table, but when Bicks asks his question of the woman, Jack moves to the door and peeks outside for any more members of the Chelish Navy. He then reports his findings (or lack thereof) to the others.

Jack looks at Lictor Sabinus briefly to see if he has any input on how to proceed before turning to the lieutenant and asking, "Just out of curiosity...where would this meeting with your captain take place were we to accept?"

Knowledge (nobility; assuming human): 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 2 = 29

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32 (+2 vs. humans)


M Human | Resource Tracker | Hexcrafter 4 | HP 38 / 38 | AC 15; 11tch 14ff | +7 fort +3 ref +5 will | +1 init | Climb +6 Diplomacy +3 Intimidate +12 Kn: Arcarna +12* Kn:Dungeon +12* Kn: History +9* Kn:Nobles + 13* Kn:Planes +12* Linguistics +7 Spellcraft +10 Swim +6

Kn:Nobility: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18 He has a mwk tool but using that doesn't seem appropriate right now.
Something about Captain Sargaeta's demand seemed rather strange to Logan. It wasn't until much later when he was able to consult his little black book he realised she'd omitted the usual honorific of the crown.

For now he was content to let Jack ask questions.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

"No one has accompanied me here. The Captain would have liked to handle this himself but since Thrune issued martial law he can't leave the ship as he isn't a native kintargan. He doesn't want to risk the rest of the crew so he just send me to fetch you and bring you to his ship for a meeting with the captain." She answers both Bicks and Jack in the same sentence.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"Hrmmmm...it's a nice night for making new friends."

Bicks walks over grabs his bag and heads to the door.

"I'm ready to go."

Empathy Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 191d20 ⇒ 141d6 ⇒ 31d6 ⇒ 3 = 29

Is she being honest?


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

Ignored? Again!

Canacha thought and pouted more than a little then she frowned. It wasnt good that they just strolled up and knew exactly where to find them. Eventually that meant if the government did decide to move on them it could end badly. She harumphed and moved to the bar and sat there sourly just waiting for someone else to decide what to do. She wished Melly was here, she always seemed to know what to do.

"Can we even get on the ship without causing trouble?"

She muttered to herself.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Bicks you don't get the sense that Elia speaks any lies.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

Bicks is out the door on the way to the ship he wants to get this dangerous woman away from the civilians and wants to avoid an further notice.

He looks back while walking hastily hoping people understand his body language.


M Human | Resource Tracker | Hexcrafter 4 | HP 38 / 38 | AC 15; 11tch 14ff | +7 fort +3 ref +5 will | +1 init | Climb +6 Diplomacy +3 Intimidate +12 Kn: Arcarna +12* Kn:Dungeon +12* Kn: History +9* Kn:Nobles + 13* Kn:Planes +12* Linguistics +7 Spellcraft +10 Swim +6

Logan wasn't keen on this idea at all and was about to tell the woman where to go, but then Bicks started walking out. Logan did a double take before sighing. He couldn't let Bicks walk into the lion's den along so with a shrug he started to follow.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

If this is going break bad Bicks does not want to draw attention to the lictor, his armigers and civilians so he is trying to change locations but he could be stopped if someone hints at him.


M Human | Resource Tracker | Hexcrafter 4 | HP 38 / 38 | AC 15; 11tch 14ff | +7 fort +3 ref +5 will | +1 init | Climb +6 Diplomacy +3 Intimidate +12 Kn: Arcarna +12* Kn:Dungeon +12* Kn: History +9* Kn:Nobles + 13* Kn:Planes +12* Linguistics +7 Spellcraft +10 Swim +6

Oops silly auto-correct, I meant 'lion's den alone so with...'


HP 36/36, AC 18/13/16, CMD 14, F +5, R +8, W +7 (+3 bonus vs. mind-affecting effects); +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic, +2 vs. fear, Init +2, Perc. +5 Halfling Bard (Argent Voice) 4

A sailor?! I didn’t see that coming. I wonder what she and her captain wants...and how they found us. Mirabella though as she did her best to appear relaxed while Bicks and the others talked to the half-elf.

She took careful note of her tone and choice of words, looking for signs of deception.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30
Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Knowledge (nobility): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Mirabella doesn't see any signs the half elf is out to deceive you all.


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

"The Scourge of Belial…," Jack echoes, mainly so the lictor and his armigers can stage a rescue if this is indeed some sort of trap. "Which dock is she berthed at? Can we walk there or would a coach be preferable?"

Before leaving the table, Jack makes sure to return the lictor's ancestral mithral short sword. "Thanks for the loan."

Jack is OK with accompanying the woman.


HP 36/36, AC 18/13/16, CMD 14, F +5, R +8, W +7 (+3 bonus vs. mind-affecting effects); +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic, +2 vs. fear, Init +2, Perc. +5 Halfling Bard (Argent Voice) 4

"Lead the way, Lieutenant Nones...it would not be very polite to refuse such a graceful invitation, especially since your captain is so insistent," Mirabella says cheerfully as she gathers her gear and wraps her cloak around her.

As she passes through the door, she casually remarks to Elia
"It's good that there are none of the Thrune loyalists around, huh. They would be most cross if they heard how casually you speak of Her Infernal Majestrix's warship...but I suspect much of our conversation will be better kept away from their ears."


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

Bicks can't help but smile at Mirabella's smooth rejoinder.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

"It's just a short walk, no need to call a coach. We were shown a slip in the Old Kintargo part of the harboe before the marshal law was issued." Elia responds to Jack, she doesn't comment of Mirabella's remark about her ommission of the ships prefix but smiles that she recognized it.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

As we get to to the ship Bicks asks, "So, what is the captain like? And special way we should address them."

Then he turns his clothing into something approximating sailors outfit.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Elia looks at Bicks as he turns his cloth into a sailors outfit "Oh that's a neat trick, but it isn't uncommon for the captain to have visitor on his ship, that ain't sailors. Nothing special just address him as you would any other in a leadership position." Elia Responds as you get near the harbor.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

The Scourge of Belial is moored at the southernmost pier in the Old Harbor. It's a sleek, three-masted warship that dwarfs the common fishing vessels. The ship is obviously undergoing extensive repairs following its recent endeavours on the high sea. The crew of the eye you with some suspicion as you make your way up the gangplank. "Before you meet the captain I will recommend you to avoid interrupting him when he's speaking. Captain Sargaeta has had a short fuse lately." she leads you aft on the ships main deck towards the cabins.

Captain Sargaeta’s cabin is richly appointed, with windows of stained glass and walls hung with seascape paintings and nautical antiques. The cabin is large and spacious, taking up the entirety of the aft quarter of the ship’s deck, and smells of pleasant spices and rare incense. Three halfling slaves are about the cabin; one plays an elegant piece on a violin, another sews buttons on a white shirt, and a third cuts up a pineapple. Two colorfully plumed tropical birds perk up in golden cages, and a small monkey in a miniature Chelish sailor’s suit shells peanuts atop a large desk of rare wood.
Before the desk stands a man in a pristine captain’s uniform, with light brown hair and a neatly trimmed goatee adorning a well-defined jawline. He sips tea from a delicate porcelain cup decorated with a graceful floral design. There is a superior air about him, and he scrutinizes the party silently with a cool and dispassionate gaze.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

Bicks swallows his anger preventing the blood from rushing to his face. He talks a deep breath, logs that this captain is someone that may become their enemy in the future. They Bicks responses matching calm and discussion.

"You summoned us Captain."


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack acknowledges the officer with a simple nod and "Captain Sargaeta" before falling silent and waiting for the Chelish naval officer to speak his piece.


HP 36/36, AC 18/13/16, CMD 14, F +5, R +8, W +7 (+3 bonus vs. mind-affecting effects); +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic, +2 vs. fear, Init +2, Perc. +5 Halfling Bard (Argent Voice) 4

While Bicks and Jack address Captain Sargaeta,Mirabella focuses her attention on the halfling slaves, an unpleasant reminder of her own recent status.

The true nature of the master can usually be determined by the behavior of his slaves. she thinks to herself.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19


Female human Warpriest of Milani 4 Init +1; Senses Perception +5 AC 20, T 11, FF 19 hp 32/32 Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, Blessings 0/5, Fervor 0/5

Lena straightens her clothing as they head to the ship. What an interesting development. What would a Chelish Warship want with us? Sounds like someone else in the service of Cheliax isn't happy with the way Barry is running things around here.

Lena stands tall as she greets the Captain. "Good Evening Captain Sargaeta. I have to say this is a surprise. I didn't expect the Chelish Navy to be interested in speaking with us."

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Mirabella:
The slaves looks like they are treated quite well and are working with a smile on their lips which doesn't seem forced.

Standing near the door Elia stiffens as you start to speak before the captain, but he holds his hand up to stay her before he finally speaks himself. In a deep and cultured voice the captain says "I can’t deny my disappointment. I expected more... towering giants out of myth, someone more... grandiose. Alas, this is what the waves have washed up on my shore. Wencella, see if our guests would care for some of that delectable fruit."

The halfling woman cutting pineapple offers juicy slices to each of you on a platinum platter while Captain Sargaeta goes on, setting down his teacup on the desk and picking up the monkey, stroking its furry head as he continues to address you "But I must give credit where credit is due, I'm very impressed with how you managed to rescue the four Hellknights without resulting to draw blood from the guardsmen stationed there. And also how you managed to send the Lord-Mayor's personal bodyguard packing to bad she got away to warn her master of you, no doubt he has followed you since."
He stops for a moment letting you bask in your own glory before he comes to the point of the meeting. "In any event, I do have need of a group of your skills and resources. Lord-Mayor Thrune’s proclamations have, shall I say, impacted my interests in the city. I cannot venture onto land to take care of... well, let’s call it a ‘personal matter.’ I could send my crew to attend this, but I would much prefer sending someone with whom I have plausible deniability, should they fail in their task. Would you be interested in providing me with aid? I daresay that people in your position could stand to benefit from having a captain in the Chelish navy owe you a few favors, hmmm?"


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack takes a small chunk of pineapple for himself and a larger one he dangles in front of Canacha's nose and mouth. "You've got to try this stuff--it's juicy and delicious!"

Hoping that the mouthful of fruit might keep the testy dhampir from being able to utter a retort to Captain Sargaeva's less-than-complimentary words, Jack replies, "Grandiose, towering giants draw attention, Captain. Nevertheless, we might be able to help with your 'personal matter.' Can you give us a few more details, please?"


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"Grandiose I can do, giant...well I don't see that happening anytime soon."

Bicks waits for Jacks question to be answered.


M Human | Resource Tracker | Hexcrafter 4 | HP 38 / 38 | AC 15; 11tch 14ff | +7 fort +3 ref +5 will | +1 init | Climb +6 Diplomacy +3 Intimidate +12 Kn: Arcarna +12* Kn:Dungeon +12* Kn: History +9* Kn:Nobles + 13* Kn:Planes +12* Linguistics +7 Spellcraft +10 Swim +6

Logan wondered if he'd of Captain Sargaeta before, before deciding probably not.
Kn:Noblity: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

"Sounds intriguing, but we'll need to know more..." he replied echoing the other's thoughts.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

"My task for you is a covert one. I want you to deliver a message to one of my friends who lives in the Greens. One Marquel Aulorian, scion of one of Kintargo's older families. Ever since Thrune took control of the city his father, a grasping little prig currying favor with the new leadership in a most unseemly manner, mustn't know of this letter. It must be delivered to Marquel's hands alone. Once delivered you return to me with an answer and you will have my friendship and support in return." The captain answers to Jack's question.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"We have some people that can change their faces. Do you know of any people in the city that would normally go to the house? Friends, a delivery boy from a local butcher shop, anything like that."

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Logan you might have heard of the name Sargaeta, as a lesser noble family in Ostenso or from the Sargava colony, but you are not certain.

"I do not know, the last year his father has done nothing, but to curry favor with the new leadership. I wouldn't put in past the bastard to replace anyone, whom he thinks doesn't share his support for the new Lord-mayor. I'm afraid the only advice I can offer is a good old fashion sneak in after dark."


M Human | Resource Tracker | Hexcrafter 4 | HP 38 / 38 | AC 15; 11tch 14ff | +7 fort +3 ref +5 will | +1 init | Climb +6 Diplomacy +3 Intimidate +12 Kn: Arcarna +12* Kn:Dungeon +12* Kn: History +9* Kn:Nobles + 13* Kn:Planes +12* Linguistics +7 Spellcraft +10 Swim +6

Marquel Aulorian that was a name Logan felt he should be familiar with. The nobility liked nothing better than a social occasion so maybe there were would be opportunities to deliver a discrete message that didn't involve intruding into the no doubt well guarded Aulorian residence. Logan started flipping through his little black book for inspiration.

Kn: Nobility with mwk tool: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 11 + 2 = 20

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Logan you know that the Aulorians made their name in Kintargo through the salt and silver trades. You can also confirm what the captain says, that the Aulorians have long supported Kintargo, but with Barzillai Thrune’s arrival, the family patriarch Auxis has grown increasingly supportive of Thrune, abandoning his family’s more traditional Kintargan values


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"Does anyone require any other information before we decide to aid the Captain?"

Bicks looks toward the group.


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack's heard of the Aulorians. The question on his mind is: Which villa in the Greens is theirs?

Knowledge (nobility; vs. human): 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 2 = 15


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

sense motvie: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7

Her eyes had started to narrow at the slightly pompous way the captain addressed them but before she could say anything Jack wavered the fresh fruit in front of her face. She bit into showing far more fang than she usually did and for a moment Jack's gambit worked. She was distracted, the pinapple was very very good. When Bicks mentioned changing faces she pulled a little vial from her hip and began mixing it with another.

"Sort of like this Captain. Sir."

She said sweetly downing the potion and appearing just like the officer sent to fetch them... only with blond hair.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

Bicks will try to assess if the captain holds any malice towards us.

Sense motive with empathy : 1d20 ⇒ 161d20 ⇒ 181d6 ⇒ 21d6 ⇒ 2 27


M Human | Resource Tracker | Hexcrafter 4 | HP 38 / 38 | AC 15; 11tch 14ff | +7 fort +3 ref +5 will | +1 init | Climb +6 Diplomacy +3 Intimidate +12 Kn: Arcarna +12* Kn:Dungeon +12* Kn: History +9* Kn:Nobles + 13* Kn:Planes +12* Linguistics +7 Spellcraft +10 Swim +6

Logan nodded to Bicks before replying in hushed tones, "I think we can do this... I have no objection to the Captain's proposal." He then glances around to see if the others agree.


Female human Warpriest of Milani 4 Init +1; Senses Perception +5 AC 20, T 11, FF 19 hp 32/32 Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, Blessings 0/5, Fervor 0/5

Lena sighs quietly to herself, and hopes that Jack and Canacha don't get them thrown overboard. She quickly fills the silence after Canacha's quick change.

"We can take care of this letter for you. We're always looking for people who have Kintargo's best interests at heart, and agree that the Lord-Mayor isn't it. Would you mind describing the person we're to get the letter to? We don't want any cases of mistaken identity."

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

None of you sense any ill content from Captain Sargaeta, he seems to be an honest man with a fear for his friends and crew, hence he contact others for help. "A describtion let's see how to frase it... Ah yes, Marquel is a young man probably around your age." He says pointing at Logan and continues "He has dark brown hair that frames a slightly soft but still very fine face. Most prominent is that he has a withered arm, but he tends to hide it under his clothes, so you wouldn't notice that at first."

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map
Jack Duncloak wrote:

Jack's heard of the Aulorians. The question on his mind is: Which villa in the Greens is theirs?

[dice=Knowledge (nobility; vs. human)]1d20+10+2

Gameplay map slide 5, G13 is Aulorian's estate.


Female human Warpriest of Milani 4 Init +1; Senses Perception +5 AC 20, T 11, FF 19 hp 32/32 Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, Blessings 0/5, Fervor 0/5

Lena listens to the description carefully. Thank you. Since you and your crew have been stuck on the ship for a while, are you in need of any supplies?"


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"Good though Lena. Also, how long will you be here?"

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

"I thank you lass but we are fine, the law only prohibits myself from taking a shoreleave. My crew are free to come and go, but any actions taken by them will come back to me as my direct responsibility and both my crew and myself would meet the same punishment. As to how long we stay that depends on the repairworks, we took quite a beating in the Shackles on our last mission to fight pirates." The captain responds to Lena's and Bicks' questions.

2,251 to 2,300 of 2,346 << first < prev | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / How to paint a Raven Silver - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.