How to paint a Raven Silver (Hell's Rebels)

Game Master Jesper Roland Sørensen

Gameplay map

Rebellion sheet


2,151 to 2,200 of 2,346 << first < prev | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | next > last >>

Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

Just so Im clear, we have 3 of 4 saved yes, like in the cart and getting themselves either armed or situated?

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Logan you are pretty sure the creature is a Apocrisiarius kyton. You know the standard stuff about Kytons and that this one has spell resistance and a zone of truth aura around itself.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Unless I missed a post that got deleted a decision to escort them out before finding the last prisoner was never decided, from how I read Lena's post she moved them out into the gathering room between cells and not outside. If they are left unattened outside. There is a fair chance they might make an run for it and escape after they gear up, since non of you explained the situation or showed them the mithral sword and told the story of the blade.

I think it's best if we go with it, you wouldn't want to miss Mirabella if you end up fighting this one.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

I think the three prisoners were taken out to the cart, informed of the situation and equipped in secret while bick stayed back the talking and waiting for the group to come to a decision. Mirabella took the lead and said we wanted the forth and Bicks followed her lead doing what he could to catch her up subtly while also trying to make the situation as believable as possible. My assumption is the party came back and the plan is to at least try to ask to leave with all four.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Seems fine with me so let's say that is what happened and let me see how you want to deal with this evil outsider.


HP 36/36, AC 18/13/16, CMD 14, F +5, R +8, W +7 (+3 bonus vs. mind-affecting effects); +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic, +2 vs. fear, Init +2, Perc. +5 Halfling Bard (Argent Voice) 4

Yep, I took the liberty of making some assumptions in the interest of moving the action forward and giving Mirabella an excuse to join the group. Hopefully we can deal with this encounter swiftly and get everyone away together.

Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 You know nothing, Mirabella Lindenbrook

Mirabella stops dead in her tracks, taking in the gruesome scene. She suppresses a shiver, then does her best to sound jaded as she sighs loudly: "Great, looks like we have another argument about infernal jurisdiction to deal with."


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

Planes : 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (14) + 8 + (1) = 23

Bicks presses his never trying recall any other potential details about this creature.

"They should really tell us about this stuff a head of time. But we have to ask or we will get chewed out."

Bicks try to look respectful and differential to the Kryton.

"We have order to take this prisoner. Can we get them now. I'm sure with your efficiency their can not be much more to know."

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Bicks recall in addition to Logan's information that this one has a weakness towards electricity and that their victims very seldom survives the torture as these fiends carve away both physically and metaphorically at their victims until all that remains is the one nugget of information they desire, a pure truth, unadulterated by extraneous life.

The Kyton doesn't pay much attention to Bicks engrossed in it's work it answers "My work is never done, only when a mortal is on it's last breath can the purest truth be told."

You need to do a diplomacy roll to get her to pay attention to you and the orders.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"Well, our bosses need this fool's breathes and the information contained therein, so we will have to bring them back after our job so you can finish yours."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 + 1d6 ⇒ (13) + 13 + (6) = 32

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Wow Bicks I did not expect you to make that roll, you better thank that extra 6 you got there as it made you hit the dc exactly.

With a heavy sigh she steps away from Hortense and puts her knife back into her thigh and walks towards the door. "Than take your precious prisoner, I'll just pick another to entertain me today." she says picking a key chain from her belt and starts looking over the keys. "You can cut her down yourself, she is stable but you might want to make and rigorous movements carrying her to you master curs."

You know she speaks the truth and these Kytons can't tell a lie.


HP 36/36, AC 18/13/16, CMD 14, F +5, R +8, W +7 (+3 bonus vs. mind-affecting effects); +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic, +2 vs. fear, Init +2, Perc. +5 Halfling Bard (Argent Voice) 4

For a second, Mirabella blinks in disbelief, waiting for some hidden trap to spring. Then she realizes that the Kyton is really leaving the room and giving up it’s plaything.

”Quickly, get her off that rack and heal the worst of her injuries. Take her to the wagon as soon as you’re done. I’ll go get it ready for departure.”

Leaving it to the bulkier party members to carry the injured woman, she hurries out of the holding house to check on the wagon and other armigers, only pausing to mouthe a silent “well done!” to Bicks.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

Once clear of the view of the jailers Bicks will take a second to breathe a sigh of relief. With the woman is off the rack he will administer some healing.

Lay on Hands: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5

Bicks nods to Mirabella. Once outside and in the cart Bicks whispers.

"We should watch to make sure no one follows us."

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

"You leave that to me my new friends. Excellent work indeed."

Woot no need for rogue levels to work on Canacha's social skills you guys got this in the bag :P

"I'll just slip into an alleyway, change disguises and keep an eye on the place."

stealth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Canache would use another potion of alter self to look like a mousy woman with a hooked nose.
Also, no big deal if she didnt, but I dont suppose the warden lady took Canacha up about perhaps setting up a date or something off site so to speak in a few days? If not no big deal at least.


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack, too, can't believe the frightful kyton just gives up the prisoner...though he's very thankful for the development. (Heh--when I saw 10 new posts in the Gameplay Thread, I thought, Well--it's certainly hit the fan! After securing the tortured woman in some of the manacles taken in the past from Chelish Citizens Group members they'd put down (for appearances only), Jack tosses the woman over one shoulder and carries her outside.

There he takes a moment to thank and praise Bicks, Mirabella, and Logan. "Your efforts in this matter were invaluable. My thanks; most impressive!"


M Human | Resource Tracker | Hexcrafter 4 | HP 38 / 38 | AC 15; 11tch 14ff | +7 fort +3 ref +5 will | +1 init | Climb +6 Diplomacy +3 Intimidate +12 Kn: Arcarna +12* Kn:Dungeon +12* Kn: History +9* Kn:Nobles + 13* Kn:Planes +12* Linguistics +7 Spellcraft +10 Swim +6

Logan could scarcely believe it, he surreptitiously pinched himself! It seemed the Kyton had fallen for it, Bicks truly had a silver tongue. With a group this talented, maybe, just maybe they stood an actual chance! He almost jumped when instead of the red headed Canacha there was a strange woman with a funny nose. But he had Canacha's eyes so he relaxed and took his hand away from the pommel of his blade.


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1
Logan Tanessen wrote:
Logan could scarcely believe it, he surreptitiously pinched himself! It seemed the Kyton had fallen for it, Bicks truly had a silver tongue. With a group this talented, maybe, just maybe they stood an actual chance! He almost jumped when instead of the red headed Canacha there was a strange woman with a funny nose. But he had Canacha's eyes so he relaxed and took his hand away from the pommel of his blade.

:p Ehh technically it was a tan blonde Canacha that went in, Not the pale redhead. She has potions a day she can do, and she used one earlier cause she is paranoid about being discovered.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

The tooth and nail or the longroads coffee house are suitable places to take the armigers and hide them while the recouperate.

Canacha as you are about to leave a guard hands you a scroll. It s an invitation from the warden, it seems she is taking you up on your offer and invites you to her personal appartment for a dinner at the end of the week. In the scroll is also a document allowing you to be out after curfew on this one day alone.

The guards doesn't follow you once you are all outside they close the door and let you be. Since you have orders they see no reason to watch you.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"Let's go to the coffee house if that is alright with everyone? I could use a tea to calm my nerves."

Out of sight Bicks will magically change into a nice but casual outfit for tea.


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

"Tooth and Nail would be a lot more convenient for the Order of the Torrent's lictor to meet up with his rescued armigers," Jack counters gently. "Perhaps someone could send him a message via their silver raven figurine to inform him of our successful mission."

"I wouldn't mind getting back to the coffee house as soon as possible, however," he concludes quietly.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"My suggestion was entirely beverage based. I'm happy to go where we can best do business."

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Remember the figurines works like this spell., it will be to hard to show it an underground basement, hidden under an altar and behind a locked gate to go to and wait.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"Bicks will start to head to the Tooth and Nail. Are there any other ways to send word to your contact. A drop point, and a go-between?"


M Human | Resource Tracker | Hexcrafter 4 | HP 38 / 38 | AC 15; 11tch 14ff | +7 fort +3 ref +5 will | +1 init | Climb +6 Diplomacy +3 Intimidate +12 Kn: Arcarna +12* Kn:Dungeon +12* Kn: History +9* Kn:Nobles + 13* Kn:Planes +12* Linguistics +7 Spellcraft +10 Swim +6

Logan was fascinated by the cloak and dagger nature of these communications. Feeling a little out of his depth he didn't have much to add. It seemed the city he thought he knew so well had layers of hidden secrets, associations of folks he'd never dreamed of. Softly he said, "In truth a drink would be appreciated to take the edge off after we've wrapped this up."


Female human Warpriest of Milani 4 Init +1; Senses Perception +5 AC 20, T 11, FF 19 hp 32/32 Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, Blessings 0/5, Fervor 0/5

Lena works on healing up the prisoners as they make their way to the Tooth and Nail. "You." She points to the disguised Canacha. Go stand over there."[/b] She points to a place just over 30 feet away from the prisoners. Then she channels positive energy. She sits next to the young woman who had been tortured, and tries to comfort her.

"We're getting you to a safe place. The leader of your order is safe, and we're going to take you to him. I'll do all that's in my power to restore your body, and hope the gods can restore your spirit."

Channel: 1d6 ⇒ 2 I really hope these Hellknights aren't harmed by Positive Energy.
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack smacks himself in the forehead as Lena speaks with the rescued Hellknights.

"Damn! I forgot with all the high intrigue and with our plan dancing along the edge of a razor: Lictor Sabinus gave me this to show you all as a sign that we are indeed working on his behalf." He draws the mithral short sword the lictor gave him earlier and shows it to the rescued armigers.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Jack I'm going to assume you tell the story of how the sword came into the Lictor's possession as he told you to, but you might have forgotten about.

The armigers look over the sword, satisfied one od them speaks up"Thanks for the healing but it doesn't really do anything dor the three of us. We are uninjured just exhausted and starved, some food and water and a good night's rest and we should be back in working order. You healing has already done wonders on her so once she wakes up and get something in her, we should all be able to resume our duties. Pray tell me wherr is the lictor? Did he get to the shrine outside the city to hide? They all nod, showing they are ready for action again soon.


HP 36/36, AC 18/13/16, CMD 14, F +5, R +8, W +7 (+3 bonus vs. mind-affecting effects); +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic, +2 vs. fear, Init +2, Perc. +5 Halfling Bard (Argent Voice) 4

The thrill of the successful rescue fans the embers of rebellion within Mirabella into full flame. She's eager to strike the next blow against Thrune and takes to the street to see if she can pick up any intel on potential targets.

Adopting the guise of a teenage human girl, she moves from quarter to quarter, sometimes stopping to sing simple ballads and sometimes carrying a bundle of assorted wares as if she was a servant on an errand.

Disguise check: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (3) + 18 = 21

Gather information: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

Hours spent: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Info roll: 1d10 ⇒ 3


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

Bicks will walk his usual routes pickin herbs and seeing his wears stopping in his usual spots providing heal too people he can. He chats with them and sometimes they let thing slip.

Gather information: 10 + 13 + 1d6 ⇒ 10 + 13 + (3) = 26

Hours spent: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Info roll: 1d10 ⇒ 8

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Mirabella happens to pass by a couple of people searching for a pair of missing children, from what she gathers from the people a pair of twins is the latest to disappear of the streets up into thin air it seems, they used to live in the Iudeimus Tenement.

Bicks seems to be a pair for middelaged women conversing when he overhears a tidbid that could prove interresting. “Lady Docur’s School for Girls closed its doors—the students there are kept under lock and key, and the lady herself isn’t letting anyone in or out. What could she be planning? Makes those rumors that she teaches her students more than just how to excel in the aristocracy take on a new meaning, hmmm?”


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

When back with the group Bicks conveys what he has learned.

"There is a school the head of which has locked down the facility. It seems like it is used to train noble children but there are rumours that more is going on there."


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

Canacha was exuberant about the fact that they succeeded in their rescue attempt, and without having to resort to violence either! And the warden took the bait too! It was a double grand day.

"So guys, we rescued you, now its time to get your boss in here. Is there like a code word or something you could give me to prove you are free?"

She asked their newly freed Armigers. She kinda wanted to rub it in the lictor's face that they had did what he wanted. But she wasnt about to go alone.

gather info: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
time: 1d4 ⇒ 1
what info: 1d10 ⇒ 10

It wouldnt hurt to check out the word on the streets either first, before they tried to sneak in the Lictor.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Canacha doesn't hear anything useful in the streets only a few dockworkers on there way home “I've heard that Thrune’s been using the Holding House as temporary jail, but there’s more to it than that. I hear they’ve got some sort of fiend in there too, something that’s been working to extract intelligence and more from the prisoners!”

The armigers looks confused to Canacha and answers her."He was the one who asked you to get us out of the Holding House, why would you simply not just return and say you done what he asked you. Why do you need a code to just tell him the truth? If you didn't speak the truth to him you wouldn't get out of the Shrine again, he would strike you all down for his own safety if he believed you did lie to him."


M Human | Resource Tracker | Hexcrafter 4 | HP 38 / 38 | AC 15; 11tch 14ff | +7 fort +3 ref +5 will | +1 init | Climb +6 Diplomacy +3 Intimidate +12 Kn: Arcarna +12* Kn:Dungeon +12* Kn: History +9* Kn:Nobles + 13* Kn:Planes +12* Linguistics +7 Spellcraft +10 Swim +6

Logan listened to Bricks and replied, "All sorts of strange things have happened of late, might be worth investigating..."

'A school for the aristocracy, surely I've heard of Lady Docur.' thought Logan. He idly paged through his little black book as he desperately tried to remember where here'd heard that name.

Kn:Nobility with MWK tool: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"The school is the Lady Docur’s School for Girls do you know of it?"

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Logan finds a chapter in his book which reads:

Lady Docur's School for Girls
Lady Docur's School for Girls is the oldest of the many private schools that exist in the Villegre district of Kintargo and, as such, is somewhat overshadowed by the larger, much more famous Alabaster Academy. Lady Docur's School was founded and is still run by its forlorn elven headmistress Lady Mialari Docur. She founded the school approximately three centuries ago when educating young ladies in the way of the elves was all the rage. Times have changed and now the students are primarily female half-elves from across Cheliax, Isger, and Molthune.


M Human | Resource Tracker | Hexcrafter 4 | HP 38 / 38 | AC 15; 11tch 14ff | +7 fort +3 ref +5 will | +1 init | Climb +6 Diplomacy +3 Intimidate +12 Kn: Arcarna +12* Kn:Dungeon +12* Kn: History +9* Kn:Nobles + 13* Kn:Planes +12* Linguistics +7 Spellcraft +10 Swim +6

Logan finally finds the right entry and shows Bicks, "Ah yes one Lady Mialari Docur, an elven woman. The students are largely half-elves, the results of dalliances I suppose. Might be interesting to sound her out."


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"It seems odd and there may be people in need of help. Could be a way to start building goodwill with the citizenry even if they don't know who helped, for the time being."


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

While the new recruits move throughout the city gathering information and researching potential new missions for the Silver Ravens, Jack gives some more thought on how to sneak Lictor Sabinus into the city.

"I'm gonna guess the big guy's not very skilled in disguises, acting, or stealth--he strikes me more as a 'kick-in-the-front-door-and-then-kick-some-butt' sort of fellow. Do we have enough funds in our coffers to buy a potion of disguise self for Octavio...or did Meliora abscond with all our gold?" He offers a roguish smile to let the others know he doesn't really think their former member capable of such a thing.

I figure we can do the whole fisherfolk thing again to visit the shrine and sneak a similarly-disguised lictor back into Kintargo.


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

She sighed... harumphed really.

"Dont have to buy one... i can make one. Heck wont even cost any money really... as long as I go along of course."

"As for helping folk of course thats what we are really here for. He so thought i would add. I've a date with that lady at the jail house... I know i know its silly but i thought maybe if we could like befriend her or whatever it would be like a person we have on the inside. I mean i think she was more interested in you Jack can't blame her that since she's never seen you fight."

She began a teasing tone to her voice at the last part.

"But I thought maybe we can feel her out and maybe find us an informant or something. If you all think its a bad Idea i wont go, but it was a thought that occured to me."


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"It seems like a good idea. But, I recently joined a group of strangers on, let's call it a 'personnel reacquisition outing', so who am I to know smart from crazy. My father always had good advice for me leaving the house each day. He would sternly say, "don't die". Today I pass that advice on to you."


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack smirks at Canacha's teasing but then gets serious.

"It's far too dangerous for you to see that woman: She's an Asmodean, and they won't be sympathetic to our cause. Even worse, she's the warden of that prison. When Thrune or his underlings discover their prized prisoners are gone--assuming they haven't already--there'll literally be Hell to pay. The warden may well be given to that fiend in the Holding House as punishment...unless they can catch one or more of us. So no seeing that warden, got it?"


Female human Warpriest of Milani 4 Init +1; Senses Perception +5 AC 20, T 11, FF 19 hp 32/32 Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, Blessings 0/5, Fervor 0/5

"Canacha do you think going back to the jail after the prisoners have gone missing is the best idea? They will be found missing sooner or later."

She looks to the Armigers. "Is there anything you need to ready yourselves? We might be able to help with some weapons or supplies."


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

"I wasnt going back to the prison... i think she gave me her address. And we gave them legit looking papers, im sure it will be at least two weeks before anyone important notices.

She complained but it was easy to see she was defeated already. In a weird way she certainly hoped that warden wasnt going to be given to the fiend. That wasnt right Asmodean or not.

"Fine lets just go get lectured by mr. stuffy pants about how we werent discrete enough or something. I'll get my things and potion bottles."


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"I think the address is actually a valuable asset, date or otherwise. I'm ready to go when everyone else is."

Bicks checks his own set of bottles, crystals, and the like.


M Human | Resource Tracker | Hexcrafter 4 | HP 38 / 38 | AC 15; 11tch 14ff | +7 fort +3 ref +5 will | +1 init | Climb +6 Diplomacy +3 Intimidate +12 Kn: Arcarna +12* Kn:Dungeon +12* Kn: History +9* Kn:Nobles + 13* Kn:Planes +12* Linguistics +7 Spellcraft +10 Swim +6

Hearing Lena and Jacv talk to Canacha, Logan looked at her quizzically, "Got to say I'm torn, Jack's right at some point somebody is going to notice what happened today and put one and one together... Still maybe the warden has a loose tongue after a few drinks, never know what you might find out! I'm sure it'll be an exciting evening."


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

"you know what, we send a note back suggesting she meet me and that cute guy at his place... now we just need a his place. You guys can uh stake it out and if it looks like well a whole bunch of trouble is coming our way like via guard or something we use magic ravens to send us a message and we bug out. If not well we meet this lady and try to get her drunk."

She giggled then shot an obvious wink at jack quite teasingly.

"Better bring your A game to impress two hot ladies Jack Jack."

She quipped shooting adding a very toothy smile.. you know the one that actually showed her mini fangs.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

"Would it not be simpler and safer check the neighbourhood around the jail? If there are any changes to the guards, beefed up security and the like then they will suspect us and the date is pointless."


Female human Warpriest of Milani 4 Init +1; Senses Perception +5 AC 20, T 11, FF 19 hp 32/32 Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, Blessings 0/5, Fervor 0/5

"That is an idea. We can think on it. I think it's time to rest, and head out in the morning. We'll worry about the guard after we get our friends out of town." She waves for food and drinks to be brought over.


AC:20 T:12 F:19| HP 29/29 | CMD:11 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc: 10 |

Bicks nods in agreement. He is exhausted yesterday he was wandering and selling herbs so today was a big day.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

The rest of the day is pretty uneventful. The next morning you easily sneak out of town disguised as fishermen again and make it to the shrine. The sages are letting you go down once again and you open the gate to visit the Lictor. "Prey tell me, what news do you bring?" He says as you enters the hiding place.

2,151 to 2,200 of 2,346 << first < prev | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / How to paint a Raven Silver - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.