GM Parrot's The Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk

Game Master parrot familiar

Google Drive for maps, loot, etc.

Adelie 50/50
Anzath 48/48
Aurora 50/50
Bedlam 57/57 (1 negative level)
Lolly 60/60
Moneduloides
Talathel 40/40
Tragershen 30/30

Date: Augusta 29


4,201 to 4,250 of 4,900 << first < prev | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | next > last >>

F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath halts the line and draws her blades, illuminating the passageway.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam complaining that he can't see (being in the back), bumps and pushes his way to the front.
Be under figure in dere. Me thinks it be staring at us.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The creature stands up, breathing heavily. In heavily accented common, "Do you open my chamber, at this long last? I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks; and ever thanks; and oft good turns are shuffled off with such uncurrent pay..."

It lurches towards you. It smells like death.

Up the hall, STR: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

WHUMP

The door shudders again.


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Tragershen checks the floor and walls of the corridor behind the secret door. Are there... skid marks? Does it look like the ooze (poo ooze? Pooze?) has been in here?


It's clean.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam looks from the creature to the door back to the creature.
Anybody be gots un bucket of nails, sum planks and un hammer?


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath looks to Aurora, "Do ve kill it?"


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

As soon as he saw the humanoid figure, Talathel quickly sought to identify its true nature.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Knowledge Local if humanoid: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Knowledge Religion if undead: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:72/72 AC:21 CMB:+11 CMD: 22 Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +6 Rage:17/17

Lolygert peers into the dark, trying to make out the figure illuminated by Anzath's blades, his nose wrinkling from the new death smell, "Why does everything stink really bad down here? " he asks no one in particular, reaching for his bow and knocking and arrow....just in case.


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12 , FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects: Bless

Aurora wrinkles her nose as the humanoid figure is illuminated. She retains a cautious hand on her mace but makes no move to brandish it... yet. "Stay where you are, it is not safe in the corridor. Who are you?"


Talathel recognizes the ghast for what it is.

"O, I have pass'd a miserable night,
So full of ugly sights, of ghastly dreams,
I would not spend another such a night,
Though 'twere to buy a world of happy days,
So full of dismal terror was the time!"

"Also, I'm very hungry... may I eat someone?"


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel speaks in drow sign language where the ghast cannot see.

Can a silver-tongued person tell this ghast that the direction that we came from has someone he is welcome to consume?


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

The dwarf still looking at the door behind them, asks.
No? Nails? Planks? Perhaps, sumting heavy?

The dwarf looks for anything heavy to place in front of the Door O' Poo.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |
Bedlam Bottomland wrote:
The dwarf looks for anything heavy to place in front of the Door O' Poo.

Dwarfs are heavy. Just sayin'.

"I don't see signs that it has been in here, and it may not be intelligent enough to look for a hidden portal. Perhaps if we do not make too much noise..."


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath is least concerned about the pooze. That desk should hold. She's most concerned with the hungry ghast ambling toward them.
Kritfisher+Charge: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 2 = 27
VS dmg: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 5) + 4 = 12
If this acts as a surprise round, well then...
SA+Immediate ST: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Just want to doublecheck: Bedlam, you're talking about going back up the hall and barricading IN the poo monster, not slamming the secret door and barricading OUT the poo monster, correct? Got a lot of work this morning, will post soon!


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Yes; keeping the Poo door shut...lol.


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Seeing the body language of Anzath go distinctly "slayer", Talathel likewise charges, aiming for a flanking position to skewer the ghast from.

Charge with +1 elven branched spear: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29 +2 if flanking

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

AOO:

Trip: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 2 = 25
Trip: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 2 = 18
Trip: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 2 = 19
Trip: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 2 = 14
Trip: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 2 = 13
Trip: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 2 = 32
Trip: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 2 = 23


Initiative:

Init Adelie and Mone: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 291d2 ⇒ 2
Init Anzath underground: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Init Aurora: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Init Bedlam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Init Lolly: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Init Talathel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Init Tragershen: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Init Ghast: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Combat over

Anzath lunges forward and slashes the ghast into another, more permanent death. "Thanks, and ever thanks..." it murmurs as it falls.

Talathel appears by her side a moment later.

Bedlam, with one eye on the hall behind, stands in the doorway, requesting construction supplies.

WHUMP: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

The unmentionable thing keeps knocking on the door.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Dat weres dramatic!


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel resumes his usual ready stance.

"Does anyone have suggestions for how to efficiently harm that faecal foe?"


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12 , FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects: Bless

"I advise avoiding it. We don't know what it is, or what will harm it, but it didn't seem very bothered by what attacks we did make..." Aurora rubs her face. "Either bunker down in here until it stops, or try to find another place to hide out at."

"On that note... Bedlam, stop standing near that door, else I vote we lock you out if it breaks loose and you're not in here."


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:72/72 AC:21 CMB:+11 CMD: 22 Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +6 Rage:17/17

Lolygert lowers his bow and stows the arrow, commenting to Bedlam, "Wow, she's fast."

He looks back towards the latrine, "I don't want to get trapped in a room when that poo-thingy gets loose. Let's check out dead-guy's home and move on..."


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam looks once more at the Poo door, before rejoining his friends.
Be leading on den.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath searches the twice dead ghast, holding her breath. Loot: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
"Poo monster iz slow. Ve kan keep moving and stay ahead."


There's a small chest in the shadowed corners of the room.


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

"Accepted. We move on. Though I would assist in trapseeking on that chest first. We require resources."

Aid another perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath works side by side with Talathel, feeling at ease in his presence, but eager to move quickly.
Check for trapz: 1d20 + 14 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 14 + 3 = 32


Whump: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

No traps. Inside the chest is 200 gold.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam pretends not to hear the Poo....


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

"Let us retrieve the gold and be gone from this room."


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Tragershen will cast detect magic and detect poison on the chest and its contents to help make sure it isn't trapped with either.

I believe back out the secret door and continuing south is our only option that isn't a dead end; is that right?


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Only one way to go!


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Onwards to the south!


Whump: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Whump: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Tragershen OK's the treasure as safe.

Whump: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Talathel scoops it up.

Whump: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Everyone scrambles out and to the south!

More updates soon!


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bringing up the rearguard position, the dwarf studiously ignores the fading sounds of Poo....


How many poo-whumps does it take?:

Whump: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Whump: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Whump: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

As the party heads down the corridor, the dressed stone facings on the walls begin to crumble, revealing the rough-hewn bedrock beneath. The scent of rats is overpowering, and you see them scurrying around in the shadows. For a moment, all you hear is the distant whumping of the poo, the scurrying and chittering of the rats, and your own footsteps. Then, suddenly, a woman's scream cuts through the semi-silence. Ahead, you see a dull glimmer of light where the tunnel opens out into a larger room.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath signals for the line to halt as she creeps ahead, hugging the wall, to take a look.
Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

When Anzath signals for the stop then steps forward, Tragershen signals her.

If she sees him and listens:
In drow sign language, he says Do you wish to be made invisible? I have a spell that should last five minutes or so. If she sees his question and replies in the affirmative, he'll quietly cast invisibility on her.

Regardless of whether she sees or responds, Tragershen will cast extended see invisibility on himself.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Affirmitive.
+20 on that Stealth check :)


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam looks behind.


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

When Anzath is invisible and moving forward, Tragershen will use sign language to give the others updates on her movement until she is out of his sight.


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12 , FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects: Bless

Aurora joins Bedlam in keeping an eye on the group's rear.


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel holds position near the front, in case Anzath requires swift assistance.


Anzath sees an open cavern about one hundred in diameter. An underground river flows through the far end of the cave. On this side, though, is an elven or half-elven woman wearing tattered roguish leather armor. She is under attack from dire rats...

randomizing details:
1d6 ⇒ 61d6 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 1

Twenty three dire rats! She keeps trying to outrun them, but they keep pace with her and nip at her ankles. She's heading towards an exit--collapsed rubble blocks the bottom of the tunnel, but there's space at the top.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath stays where she is, and stays invisible. She motions for the others to come up to where she is to see what she sees.

“It must be trick. No one elze iz down here.”


Human Druid (6) | HP:43/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped

Adelie signs to the others, Should we help? The elf, not the rats. Or do we watch and wait and avoid falling into a trap?


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel does not hesitate.

"They will come for us next. I strike.", he says, moments before he charges the nearest vermin.

Charge to limit of his reach weapon so that rats will have a harder time breaching.

Spear: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 2 = 30

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

AOO:

Spear: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Spear: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Spear: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Spear: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Spear: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Spear: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Spear: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam smiles.
Why not be leading dem into da Poo room?


Initiative

Initiative:

Init Adelie and Mone: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Init Anzath underground: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Init Aurora: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Init Bedlam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Init Lolly: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Init Talathel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Init Tragershen: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
Init Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Rogue: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Init Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Init Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Init Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Init Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Init Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Init Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Init Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Init Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Init Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Init Dungie: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Anzath
Adelie and Mone
Tragershen
Dire Rat
Dire Rat
Aurora
Lolly
Dire Rat
Talathel
Dire Rat
Rogue
Bedlam
Dire Rat
Dire Rat
Dire Rat
Dire Rat
Dire Rat

Talathel leaps into the cavern, killing a rat with effortless ease. The elven warrior can't resist the temptation to use a reach weapon against a numerous and flimsy foe.

My first ever DnD encounter was a level 1 reach weapon fighter getting attacked by three dire rats--she skewered the whole bunch through Combat Reflexes and I felt invincible!

About half of the dire rats turn on Talathel, while the others swarm over the barrier in pursuit of the rogue. Her screams echo through the cave.

Anzath may act! Adelie and Mone may act! Tragershen may act! The pied pooper of Hamlin may... well, he may wait for his turn.

4,201 to 4,250 of 4,900 << first < prev | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Parrot's the Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.