GM Parrot's The Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk

Game Master parrot familiar

Google Drive for maps, loot, etc.

Adelie 50/50
Anzath 48/48
Aurora 50/50
Bedlam 57/57 (1 negative level)
Lolly 60/60
Moneduloides
Talathel 40/40
Tragershen 30/30

Date: Augusta 29


4,251 to 4,300 of 4,844 << first < prev | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam begins to practice his whistling...


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath shrugs and follows in after Tal.
Kritfisher+Charge: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 2 = 17
VS dmg+SA+ST: 2d6 + 4 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6, 4) + 4 + (6) + 2 = 22
She suddenly appears, scimitars aglow, amongst the swarm.


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Tragershen stays back. But when the elves charge forward, he tries to help even the odds.

Tragershen casts glitterdust. He targets past Anzath and Tal. He catches as many of the rats as he can. He's not worried about hitting the elf. If Anzath is right, it will minimize any ambush she might be setting up. If Anzath is wrong, she probably can't fight anyway and it should disable some of the rats threatening her.


Wolf (6) | HP:- | AC:19 | FF:16 | T:13 | F+7; R+8; W+2 | Init +2 | Perc +5| Active Effects: -

Mone eagerly jumps at the nearest rat.
Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


Human Druid (6) | HP:43/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped

Adelie flies towards the swarm and the elf, using the space of the cave to stay vertically out of reach of the rats. He casts Flaming Sphere below him, placing it on any rat that is near other rats and not directly next to any non-rat.


So busy! Will try to post soon!


Anzath
Adelie and Mone
Tragershen
Aurora
Lolly
Dire Rat
Talathel
Dire Rat blind
Rogue
Bedlam
Dire Rat blind
Dire Rat blind
Dire Rat
Dire Rat
Dire Rat

Flaming Sphere: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 2) = 8
Rat Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

how many rats?: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Three rats succumb to the dusting and are shiny and blind. See how they run. See how they run.

did the rogue get far enough from the glitterbomb? 1 yes 2 no: 1d2 ⇒ 1

The elven rogue has managed to scramble far enough over the barrier that the glitter can't reach her.

Lolly and Aurora may act!


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12 , FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

Aurora lofts her holy symbol into the air and casts bless.

Bless — Each ally within 50ft. gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for the next 6 minutes.

If the rogue fleeing the rats is within range and line of effect, Aurora is not considering her an ally for the purpose of this spell.


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:72/72 AC:23 CMB:+11 CMD: 22 Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +6 Rage:15/18

Lolygert surges forward, angling toward rats that aren't blinded and sparkly. He almost feels it's a bit unfair using his enormous sword on such teeny-tiny ratses...almost.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 10 + 1 = 25
Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 2) + 7 = 15


Anzath
Adelie and Mone
Tragershen
Aurora
Lolly
Talathel
Dire Rat blind
Rogue
Bedlam
Dire Rat blind
Dire Rat blind
Dire Rat
Dire Rat
Dire Rat

Holy magic envelops the crew.

Lolly is the better mousetrap.

Talathel may act!


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel continues his piercing dance, driving speartip at rodent hide with utmost grace.

5ft step if necessary

Spear, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 1 = 21

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Spear, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (11) + 12 + 1 - 5 = 19

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

AOO:

Spear, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 12 + 1 = 14

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Spear, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 1 = 17

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Spear, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 1 = 17

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Spear, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 1 = 18

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Spear, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 1 = 16

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Spear, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 1 = 32

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Spear, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 1 = 26

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


GM Parrot wrote:

Anzath

Adelie and Mone
Tragershen
Aurora
Lolly
Talathel
Rogue
Bedlam
Dire Rat blind
Dire Rat blind
Dire Rat
Dire Rat
Dire Rat

The rogue continues howling as she hurls herself over the difficult terrain into the cavern beyond, still pursued by her cloud of rats.

Bedlam may act!


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

The mad dwarf roars in laughter! His feral face drips saliva.
Be un buffet!

Bedlam wades into the feast; clawed hands reaching and fanged mouth munching!

claw: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 = 221d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
claw: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 1 = 211d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
bite: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 1 = 241d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Somehow I'd missed WHICH mutagen Bedlam drank... you're too far for a full attack, but...

Bedlam snaps up a dire rat, shakes it viciously, and flings its lifeless corpse against the cavern wall!


Anzath
Adelie and Mone
Tragershen
Aurora
Lolly
Talathel
Rogue
Bedlam
Dire Rat blind
Dire Rat blind
Dire Rat
Dire Rat

two blind mice 1 hits 2 misses: 1d2 ⇒ 21d2 ⇒ 2

Both blind mice miss.

Bite vs Anz: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Bite vs Mon: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

As do the others.

Anz, Ade, Mon, Aur, Lol, and Tal may act! edit: forgot Trag but he's already acted!


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Feral Mutagen seems to fit the mad dwarf...lol!

Bedlam wades into the buffet!
Dis be 'minding me un me second cousin's babe showa!


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Tragershen stays back, so that any rats coming after him have to deal with Tal's spear! He readies a flask of acid and uses it to empower a minor spell, which he casts into the mix while the warriors make short work of the rats.

Acid Splash to hit 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 4 = 12
Damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel continues to advance, stabbing and skewering as he goes.

5ft step if necessary

Spear, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 1 = 18

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Spear, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 1 - 5 = 12

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

AOO:

Spear, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 1 = 21

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Spear, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 1 = 20

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Spear, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 1 = 26

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Spear, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 12 + 1 = 22

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Spear, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 1 = 16

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Spear, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 1 = 16

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Spear, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 12 + 1 = 28

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:72/72 AC:23 CMB:+11 CMD: 22 Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +6 Rage:15/18

Lolygert grins at Bedlam's antics, and continues to hew and hack at the asssembled rats...

Attack : 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 5) + 7 = 14


ONE RAT REMAINETH!

Who will kill the rat!?!


Wolf (6) | HP:- | AC:19 | FF:16 | T:13 | F+7; R+8; W+2 | Init +2 | Perc +5| Active Effects: -

Mone rounds on the last rat, hoping to sink her jaws into something before every last rat has perished.
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7
Trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


All the rats are dead.

What now?

I'll keep you on initiative for now, but the party can consolidate and plan for a moment.


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12 , FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

"It... seems suspicious, I'll admit. Certainly with there being no signs of recent entry from where we came, unless she took another route in..."


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

If possible, Anzath will study the screaming rogue before she slips away. Before the last of the rats falls, Anzath is moving after the run away elf.
Survival to track: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 2 = 22


Anzath sees the trail. It's not particularly difficult, when the target is yowling in a tunnel. You scramble over the collapsed wall. Beyond you see...

Who's following?


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam grabs a rat while following.


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:72/72 AC:23 CMB:+11 CMD: 22 Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +6 Rage:15/18

"Where'd that lass get to? Lolygert asks no one in particular, then notices the direction both Anzath and Bedlam are going.

He hurries after....


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Tragershen will let the warrior types lead the way. He'll take up the rear unless he hears more rats coming from any other way.


Human Druid (6) | HP:43/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped

Adelie flies after the loud rogue, confused. He wonders why it's still hollering.


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel joins the chase after the rogueish figure.


Will post in the morning! Aurora, if you don't check in I'll assume you're staying with Tragershen, because that's what I think you'd do!

sportsball apology:
My other favorite game may be baseball and my other favorite team may be the Washington Nationals so forgive me if I'm a little too elated to post tonight!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12 , FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

Aurora will indeed be sticking to the wizard like one of them is made out of glue.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam reaches into his belt pouch, tossing a flask of alchemical glue to Aurora.
Be stick'n t'getter!


As you clamber over the pile of rubble (it reaches about eye-level), you see a cavernous tunnel stretching in front of you. Thirty feet away, the rough cave-tunnel follows a descending staircase. The ceiling of the tunnel is about 30ft high, and the sides of the tunnel are pierced with small tunnels about 10 ft off the ground. These secondary holes are full of wererats with bows drawn. The floor of the tunnel swarms with dire rats.

Initiative:

Init Adelie and Mone: 1d20 + 1d2 ⇒ (2) + (2) = 4
Init Anzath underground: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Init Aurora: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Init Bedlam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Init Lolly: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Init Talathel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Init Tragershen: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
Init Filaar: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Init Jarvik: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Init Wererat: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Init Wererat: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Init Wererat: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Dire Rat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Tragershen
Bedlam
Lolly
Dire Rat
Talathel
Filaar
Dire Rat
Aurora
Wererat
Dire Rat x 4
Anzath
Dire Rat x 4
Wererat x 2
Adelie and Mone

Tragershen, Bedlam, and Lolly may act! Tragershen, of course, can't quite see what's going on. The rest of you are on that rubble pile. Don't forget Aurora's helpful magic!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

“I knew it vas trap.”

Are any of the were-rats recognizable as the screaming rogue?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

The dwarf shakes his hairy head.
You be sum stupid thieves.

He aims for the most targets.

Range bomb touch, Tanglefoot Ref DC 16, splash weapon mastery, precise bombs, splash 6: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 253d6 + 3 ⇒ (5, 3, 2) + 3 = 13


Anzath wrote:

“I knew it vas trap.”

Are any of the were-rats recognizable as the screaming rogue?

Oh, it's her alright.


Ref Save Filaar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

How many dire rats in blast?: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Bedlam's bomb rips through the dire rats, leaving only two alive. Filaar the lycanthropic totally-was-a-trap woman manages to dive behind the dire rat swarm, shielding her from the brunt of the blast.

Lolly and Tragershen may act!


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:72/72 AC:23 CMB:+11 CMD: 22 Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +6 Rage:15/18

Lolygert surges forward to attack the tricksy rogue, bellowing "Trick us will ya? Well, try and trick your way out of this!"

Attack with great sword: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 6) + 7 = 18


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Tragershen steps forward and casts his favorite spell on his allies that are spilling over the rubble.

Casting haste, targeting myself, Bedlam, Lolly, Talathel, Anzath and Aurora. If one of those targets is already out of his range, he'll add Adelie instead. If two or more are out of range, he'll add Adelie and Mone.


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:72/72 AC:23 CMB:+11 CMD: 22 Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +6 Rage:15/18

as tragershen would have acted before Lolly, does Lolly get an extra attack?


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Only on a full attack.


And now the weekends have gotten super busy! Good, but busy. Gotta think through my moves, too! Sorry for delays.


Tragershen
Bedlam
Lolly
Talathel
Filaar -7
Dire Rat
Aurora
Wererat
Dire Rat x 2
Anzath
Wererat x 2
Adelie and Mone

Lolly cuts Filaar to the ground.

Talathel may act!

Sorry to delay such a brief post, I somehow thought that I had moves to make! Distracted DMing! This week should be more engaged.


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

In the mind of the warrior elf, the glimpsed rogue's status slid from "unknown but potential ally/enemy" to "definite enemy, prone to treachery, favoured target", and then to "deceased due to Lolly".

Knowledge Local to understand wererats: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Knowledge Nature to understand direrats: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Bolstered by Tragershen's timely magic, Talathel draws a gleaming silver dagger, ready to slay wererat!

Talathel's charge distance is 120ft. Can he get within 10ft of a wererat without incurring AOO from the dire rats?

Acrobatics, just in case: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

Silver Dagger on a charge, with bless and haste: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 11 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 16

Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

AOO with silver dagger:

Stab!: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Stab!: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 25
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Stab!: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Stab!: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Stab!: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 27
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Stab!: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Stab!: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Tragershen
Bedlam
Lolly
Talathel
Filaar -7
Aurora
Wererat
Dire Rat x 2
Anzath
Wererat x 2
Adelie and Mone

While they are on the public initiative, I don't think he knows about the other wererats just yet. Want to move to the dead one, or hold your position? I'll be more subtle in the future... also I had an extra rat on init, so...

Aurora may act! Talathel may modify his actions! Two dire rats remain next to Lolly, all other foes are currently unknown.


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12 , FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

Aurora will move to one of the dire rats hassling Lolly, charging if possible.

+1 Light Mace Attack + Bless + Haste: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 13 → add +2 if charge is possible.
+1 Light Mace Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Aurora crushes one of the remaining dire rats.

The last dire rat attempts to bite Lolly:

nibble nibble: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

It fails.

Wererat action:
Jarvik the wererat delays.

Anzath may act! You know about one remaining dire rat.


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel knows of no wererats and seeks a dire rat to slay!

Same attack rolls but +1 to hit with the +1 elven branched spear. I'll roll damage for the charge attack.

Charge damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:
GM Parrot wrote:
As you clamber over the pile of rubble (it reaches about eye-level), you see a cavernous tunnel stretching in front of you. Thirty feet away, the rough cave-tunnel follows a descending staircase. The ceiling of the tunnel is about 30ft high, and the sides of the tunnel are pierced with small tunnels about 10 ft off the ground. These secondary holes are full of wererats with bows drawn. The floor of the tunnel swarms with dire rats.

So even though you told us we see them, we don’t see them?

Anzath trades her blades for her crossbow and maintains her elevated position ontop the rubble pile. She scans the side passages for further ambushes.
Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25
Readied plunk anything that moves: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 1 + 1 = 17

4,251 to 4,300 of 4,844 << first < prev | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Parrot's the Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.