GM Parrot's The Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk

Game Master parrot familiar

Google Drive for maps, loot, etc.

Adelie 31/50
Anzath 48/48
Aurora 37/50 (9 STR damage; 2 CON damage)
Bedlam 57/57 (1 negative level)
Lolly 53/60
Moneduloides (deceased)
Talathel 38/40
Tragershen 30/30

Augusta 19th


4,301 to 4,350 of 4,467 << first < prev | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | next > last >>

Clearly I'm doing a terrible job. Damn.


Ok, so, if you saw wererats ambushing you, you might not have charged forwards. I figure Lolly definitely moved into the danger zone, and Bedlam is clearly visible since he was able to bomb everyone. Aurora is possibly needlessly exposed, if she wouldn't have forged ahead if danger lurked overhead. Talathel has been jerked around badly by my poor GMsmanship--I think the thing to do is to let Tal have his original action, using his reach weapon to poke a wererat up in a tunnel on the wall. Aurora and Anzath can redo their actions, or we can use Anzath's crossbow shot for realz right now.

Let me know if I missed anything else!


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC18 T12 FF16 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 43/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath's action makes sense to me either way. Either she shoots a wererat she already sees, or she shoots one as soon as she sees it.


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 36/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Assuming Talathel could recognise the wererats for what they were, and knew their weakness, I had him draw his silver dagger first. If not, then branched spear it is!


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 21/17 Fort+7, Ref+7, Will+3 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam joyfully is chewing on a rat.


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 19/32 (43/56) HP | AC 20, T 11 , FF 19, CMD 17 | Fort +9 (+8 due to con dam), Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 5/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects: 9Str dam, 2Con dam; Guidance; Divine Vessel

I'm good with Aurora's current action.


Tragershen
Bedlam
Lolly
Talathel
Filaar -7
Aurora
Anzath
Jarvik
Wererat x 2, d8
Adelie and Mone

Damage for Anzath: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + (3) = 10

Anzath's crossbow punctures a wererat before it can react. Aurora clobbers the final rat.

The wererat archer threatened by Talathel withdraws into the tunnel behind it.

The other fires at: alpha order of visible foes: 1d5 ⇒ 3 Bedlam before diving backwards into the tunnels as well.

Shortbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

It fails.

The third wererat does the same, loosing a shot before vanishing into darkness: alpha order: 1d5 ⇒ 2 He shoots at Aurora.

Shortbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 221d6 ⇒ 1
Fort Save and STR damage: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 121d3 ⇒ 3

Aurora sees evil-looking purple poison dripping from the shaft of the arrow that has somehow pierced her defenses and managed to graze her skin. She feels strength slipping from her limbs.

Adelie and Mone, Tragershen, Bedlam, Lolly, and Talathel may act!


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 36/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel charges forward once again, determined to give the wererats a target that they cannot ignore - and surely cannot defeat!

Silver Dagger on a charge, with bless and haste: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 11 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 33

Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

AOO with silver dagger:

Stab!: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 32
Critical?: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 31
Critical Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 4) + 4 = 11

Stab!: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 32
Critical?: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Extra: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Stab!: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Stab!: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 33
Critical?: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 24
Critical Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11

Stab!: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Stab!: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 29
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Stab!: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Human Druid (6) | HP:31/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped, Distraught

How far away from the nearest tunnel is Adelie's fire?


I think it's still back with the first rats, so, you could get it into the nearest tunnel either this turn or the next. Let's ask fate.

1 now 2 later: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Will take two turns to get it into a tunnel


Human Druid (6) | HP:31/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped, Distraught

Adelie moves the sphere as far as he can towards the nearest wererat tunnel, avoiding allies.

Hover (DC 15): 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 2 + 8 = 30

Remaining in place near the ceiling of the tunnel, he waves his small and smokey hands around and casts guidance on himself.


Wolf (6) | HP:- | AC:19 | FF:16 | T:13 | F+7; R+8; W+2 | Init +2 | Perc +5| Active Effects: Deceased

Mone looks up, still holding the rat she recently finished killing, and notices that she's alone in the cave. Alarmed, she runs and scrambles her way towards her allies, following the fiery sphere.

Can she make it over the rubble, or is the sort of thing that requires hands to be easily climbed over?


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:60/60 AC:18 CMB:+10 CMD: 20 Fort +10 Ref +3 Will +6 Rage:14/17

So can Lolly reach the wererats in the tunnels? He's really tall and has a big sword....


Tall and big doth not a reach weapon make. More importantly, they've all headed down the tunnels, so the only way to pursue them is to get in there and follow.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 21/17 Fort+7, Ref+7, Will+3 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam bellows a raucous roar, as the dwarfhulk pursues the good eats!


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:14 | FF:11 | T:14 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Tragershen moves closer behind the others. He scans the area for the active foes.

Can he see the wererats in the tunnels, or have they moved out of sight (in the dark, or around a bend)? If he can see one, he'll go with magic missiles. If he can't, he'll acid splash a rat.

Would it be a good time for us to have a map of this level, or is there too much to block out as unexplored? No rush.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC18 T12 FF16 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 43/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Immediate Studied Target on the wererat who done suffered my Sneak Attack.


Tragershen
Bedlam
Lolly
Talathel
Filaar -7
Aurora
Anzath
Jarvik
Wererat x 2, d8
Adelie and Mone

Sorry for the gap! Things are calming down out here. Thanks for your patience. Onwards to the depths!

You each scan the room, posed for action. The three remaining rats have fired their poison arrows and vanished into the tunnels. All three rats were in holes to your left/south, while three identical holes also pierce the tunnel wall to the right/north. The staircase descends into darkness.

Anzath narrows her eyes, knowing that at least one of them is bleeding. Easy tracking, it'll be, if necessary.

Lolly bounds forward and hauls himself up into the nearest hole, with Bedlam's echoing laughter close behind.

Bedlam quickly opts whether to go after Lolly, or to take one of the other holes.

Talathel is swiftly on their heels, a hand on the haft of his spear, another itching to draw his silver dagger.

Mone scrabbles up over the rubble, keeping a wary wolven eye on Adelie's wraithlike wind-form.

Tragershen's fingers flick nervously through the first sequence of Magic Missile, the static-electric feel of the force spell tickling his fingernails. All the dire rats are dead. No targets.

He sketches a mental map of the situation in his head.

CON to stabilize: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Filaar continues to bleed.

Map to be posted to discussion shortly! If anyone wants to adjust their actions at this point, you may. Aurora may act. Anzath may act.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC18 T12 FF16 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 43/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath steps over the fallen rogue, her crossbow loaded and ready to fire a killing shot. She pauses for a moment to let anyone who objects to this killing to speak up forever hold their peace.

CdG unless anyone feels like talking.

so a few got away? I feel we should track them back to their lair.


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 19/32 (43/56) HP | AC 20, T 11 , FF 19, CMD 17 | Fort +9 (+8 due to con dam), Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 5/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects: 9Str dam, 2Con dam; Guidance; Divine Vessel

Aurora comes over to Anzath's side, eyeing the wererat rogue with unveiled distaste. Her attention shifts away, "Looks like we're moving up, Tragershen. Come along." She says, beckoning the wizard on over.


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:14 | FF:11 | T:14 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

As they advance across the battle scene, Tragershen looks to Anzath. He gestures at one of the dire rat carcasses and says "Should we not pause to harvest?"


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 21/17 Fort+7, Ref+7, Will+3 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

The dwarf follows Lolly.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC18 T12 FF16 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 43/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Plunk: 2d8 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 2) + (2) + 2 = 8


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC18 T12 FF16 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 43/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Haha, reminds me of our home game last week. The party rogue scored the first crit of the campaign with a sneak attack against a kobold. I thought for sure shed put it down, but she rolled a 1 on all her dmg dice amounting to a measly 4. I felt so bad for her.


So much to say. I've actually been CdGing rats IRL: the yearly ritual where our dilapidated rental gets invaded by a new family of rodents. This time, they've been surviving hits by the traps, but since the place is about 750sq feet I'm on the scene in a flash with a walking stick that has now been dubbed the "whomping stick." This is a flippant post but actually it really sucks.

What doesn't suck: my baseball team pulled it off! And it's my birthday! And it's Halloween! And I only have one class to teach today! And my first present is the rulebooks for Shadowrun and the Seattle companion book...

*Thurk* goes the crossbow bolt into the wererat--it shudders convulsively and its breathing grows heavy.

Wererat turn:
The wererats in the tunnels shift to Dire Rat form and dive into yet smaller tunnels.

All may act!


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 21/17 Fort+7, Ref+7, Will+3 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam puts on his extermination of rats face as he follows Lolly.
Me do be fill'n dat we be need'n un cake fer sum reason!


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:60/60 AC:18 CMB:+10 CMD: 20 Fort +10 Ref +3 Will +6 Rage:14/17

Lolygert hurls himself into a nearby tunnel in pursuit of the ratings.

He's not so stupid , however, to go to far in and get stuck. The moment things get too close he backs out until the cave walls are a bit more comfy.

He stares back at Bedlam, "Cake?" he asks.


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 36/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Quite the news post, Parrot! Happy Halloween, all!

Talathel also moves swiftly, seeking rats and rat-like creatures to stab repeatedly with spear and silver.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC18 T12 FF16 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 43/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath pauses to answer Tragershen, but then the others plunge into the tunnels. The hunt calls her. She smiles back at the elf and begins following the blood trail of the wounded wererat.

Survival to Track+ST: 1d20 + 12 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 3 + 2 = 36
Perception+ST: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 14 + 2 = 29


Human Druid (6) | HP:31/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped, Distraught

Adelie moves his sphere into the first south tunnel unoccupied by his allies. Unwilling to leave Mone, he does not fly down any tunnels, but he does peer into one with curiosity. Since he was hovering near the middle of the room, he looks into the center north tunnel.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 19/32 (43/56) HP | AC 20, T 11 , FF 19, CMD 17 | Fort +9 (+8 due to con dam), Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 5/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects: 9Str dam, 2Con dam; Guidance; Divine Vessel

Aurora sets to following Anzath, glancing back to make sure the wizard is staying with the group — nevermind the fact that she moves slower than him. Must. Protect. The squishy.


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 36/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:14 | FF:11 | T:14 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Tragershen follows after the others, allowing some to go before him and some after.


The party members in the tunnel see the warriors that they are pursuing shrink down into rat form. The dire rats then dart into a tunnel that is passable, but only by crawling.

Anyone going on their hands and knees? Too bad you don't have a Small companion.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 21/17 Fort+7, Ref+7, Will+3 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam tosses rocks into the tunnels. He then begins collapsing them.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC18 T12 FF16 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 43/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath drops prone before the tunnel and fires off a snapshot after the fleeing rats.
Maybe the rear rat happens to be her Studied Target? A Running opponent loses Dex to AC bonus unless it has the Run Feat.
Crossbow+ST: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 2 = 22
DMG+ST+SA: 1d8 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + (4) = 7


Human Druid (6) | HP:31/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped, Distraught

Adelie is currently small.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 36/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel stands guard over Bedlam as the dwarf performs his engineering.

"Adelie, I do not recommend pursuit alone. You could be isolated and potentially overwhelmed. Allow Bedlam...to do what Bedlam does best."


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 21/17 Fort+7, Ref+7, Will+3 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam does seem to be enjoying himself.


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:60/60 AC:18 CMB:+10 CMD: 20 Fort +10 Ref +3 Will +6 Rage:14/17

Lolygert quickly extricated himself from the caves as Bedlam begins to tear them down, crossing his arms and watching, He's quite good at that ain't he?


Anzath's shot takes down the rat in the tunnel ahead of her, even as the walls begin to collapse due to Bedlam's first blows.

The other two rats vanish into the darkness, only to appear back in the main cave out of a third tunnel near the stairs, beating Lolly to the scene and dropping near the dying rogue-rat from earlier.

Those at the back of the pack (Anzath, Aurora, Adelie, and Mone?) are face to face with a pair of dire rats who are clearly more than they seem. The rest of you can get back to the tunnel with a double move (like the rats), but they will act again before you can.

Aurora feels the poisons in her veins:

Fort: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Doesn't feel too bad.

Anyone who is in the main tunnel may act!


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:14 | FF:11 | T:14 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Tragershen gets Lolly's attention. "Lolly, can you watch the way we came..." he says, indicating the cave in they clamored over. "In case they have a route to circle around and come out behind us? Or in case that noise draws the fecal ooze from down the hall?"

Tragershen checks the fallen wererats. He casts a detect magic and detect poison on them, and starts checking for valuables on them with a priority to keys and/or maps.


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 36/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel will dash over to Tragershen, to cover the wizard as he searches.

AOO, with bless and haste:

+1 Elven branched spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

+1 Elven branched spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 28
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

+1 Elven branched spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 25
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

+1 Elven branched spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

+1 Elven branched spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

+1 Elven branched spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 29
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

+1 Elven branched spear: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC18 T12 FF16 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 43/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath will have to stand from prone, dropping the crossbow and drawing her purple and gold scimitars as she does. If a rat is close, she’ll cut it down.
Kritfisher+Bless+Haste: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 1 + 1 = 21
VS dmg: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 3) + 4 = 12


Tragershen wrote:

"Or in case that noise draws the fecal ooze from down the hall?"[/b]

You do notice a whiff of something gross... and this time, it's not Bedlam.


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:60/60 AC:18 CMB:+10 CMD: 20 Fort +10 Ref +3 Will +6 Rage:14/17
Tragershen wrote:

Tragershen gets Lolly's attention. "Lolly, can you watch the way we came..." he says, indicating the cave in they clamored over. "In case they have a route to circle around and come out behind us? Or in case that noise draws the fecal ooze from down the hall?"

Tragershen checks the fallen wererats. He casts a detect magic and detect poison on them, and starts checking for valuables on them with a priority to keys and/or maps.

Lolygert nods, then stands watch , his great sword of ferocity at the ready....


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 21/17 Fort+7, Ref+7, Will+3 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam stops, sniffs his armpit, shrugs his shoulders and keeps mining away.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC18 T12 FF16 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 43/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

"Dwarf! Dey are out here now!"


Human Druid (6) | HP:31/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped, Distraught

Did Lolly and Bedlam go into the same tunnel or separate ones? How many of the 3 southern tunnels were occupied by party members?
Edit: Adelie's sphere has a tiny bit of time left, if I've counted right, and is at the first unoccupied southern tunnel. I'm trying to figure out which one that is.


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 19/32 (43/56) HP | AC 20, T 11 , FF 19, CMD 17 | Fort +9 (+8 due to con dam), Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 5/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects: 9Str dam, 2Con dam; Guidance; Divine Vessel

Aurora moves to assist Anzath in the assault, though her blows are less sturdy than usual.

+1 Light Mace Attack + Haste + Bless: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

4,301 to 4,350 of 4,467 << first < prev | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Parrot's the Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.