GM Parrot's The Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk

Game Master parrot familiar

Google Drive for maps, loot, etc.

Adelie 50/50
Anzath 48/48
Aurora 50/50
Bedlam 57/57 (1 negative level)
Lolly 60/60
Moneduloides
Talathel 40/40
Tragershen 30/30

Date: Augusta 29


4,351 to 4,400 of 4,846 << first < prev | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | next > last >>

Adelie wrote:

Did Lolly and Bedlam go into the same tunnel or separate ones? How many of the 3 southern tunnels were occupied by party members?

Edit: Adelie's sphere has a tiny bit of time left, if I've counted right, and is at the first unoccupied southern tunnel. I'm trying to figure out which one that is.

Good call, I forgot you moved that thing. I can't remember if Bed and Lol stated that they were taking different tunnels. If you're thinking that the rats should have taken damage or otherwise been unable to move through it--I'm not 100% sure. You're like a magnet for weird rules situations, aren't you (said with affection); it seems like there's nothing in the spell that says it deals damage outside of your turn or continuously or whatever, but that also seems stupid. Gotta get to work, but I'll background process whether the rats can move through it at will or not and post an answer later.


Reflex save it is: if you pass, you can move around/through the sphere unscathed by jumping, squeezing, or blowing on it really hard to make it small for a split second.

Ref Save Jarvik: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Ref Save Wererat: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

The rats had managed to tumble past the flaming sphere and we're back on track!

Aurora clobbers a wererat: 1 jarvik 2 generic: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Adelie may still act!


Tragershen
Bedlam
Lolly
Talathel
Filaar -7
Aurora
Anzath
Jarvik d7
Wererat x 1
Adelie and Mone

Anzath: you weren't adjacent to them, so now you're up and swordy and ready to go next turn.


Human Druid (6) | HP:43/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped

Adelie focuses briefly on his sphere, causing it to roll down from the tunnel and at one of the wererats.

He makes some whooshy air elemental noises and casts flare directly in front of the other rat.

I believe that was Adelie's last turn with the sphere.


Wolf (6) | HP:- | AC:19 | FF:16 | T:13 | F+7; R+8; W+2 | Init +2 | Perc +5| Active Effects: -

Mone is thrilled that the rats have come down into biting range. Time to chomp on a rat.
Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Who got the sphere, who gets the wolf? 1 jarvik wolf 2 jarvik sphere: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Flaming Sphere ref save vs normal wererat: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

The wererat fends off the flaming nerfball of doom.

Mone pulls dire-rat-form Jarvik to the ground next to the rapidly-failing body of Filaar.

Wererat turn.

The healthy wererat snatches the bag that Filaar in its nasty little teeth, then flings the contents into the air, screeching in vengeance!

Mone, Aurora, and Anzath immediately start to collapse in a fit of racking coughs.

Fort Save Anzath: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 245d4 ⇒ (1, 3, 1, 1, 2) = 8
Fort Save Aurora: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 143d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 3) = 9
Fort Save Mone: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 143d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 3) = 14
Fort Save Jarvik: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 205d4 ⇒ (3, 3, 2, 3, 4) = 15
Fort Save Wererat: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 63d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 5) = 16

The horrid magic knocks Anzath out cold--her body falls to the ground in a heap. This might be a mercy, judging by how Aurora and Mone are bleeding from their lungs. The wererats are in a similar state. The one who cast the dust into the air dies swiftly. The other is in Anzath's state of catatonia.

Unfair encounter: Dust of Sneezing and Choking.

Aurora's weakened system confronts the remaining poison:

Fort Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Nethys blesseth her and she Saves! Three poison saves remain.

Mone and Aurora take massive CON damage. Anzath is Stunned.


Tragershen
Bedlam
Lolly
Talathel
Aurora
Anzath stunned 8 rounds
Jarvik d13; stunned 15 rounds
Adelie and Mone

All may act except Anzath


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Poor puppy :(


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

So the only visible opponent is the stunned Jarvik, and Mone has been killed?

Tragershen calls a spell to mind, ready to use it if more foes emerge.

Ready an action to cast magic missile if an active foe comes into view.

Edit: I see now that Mone isn't dead, but super fragile!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

The dwarf searches in his pack for anything to help the choking and sneezing folks.

Craft (alchemy) (Int): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12 , FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

Aurora makes a strange, sucking gasp for air as the dust shreds its way through her respiratory system, eyes widening. The tang of blood in the back of her throat lets her know this will be a very unpleasant day.

Trusting her allies to dispose of the incapacitated wererat, Aurora moves away from it and casts Guidance on herself for that sweet, sweet +1 to saving throws.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath blissfully drools, using a dead dire rat as a pillow.


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:72/72 AC:23 CMB:+11 CMD: 22 Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +6 Rage:15/18

Lolygert heard the commotion and ran to see what he could do.

Skidding to a stop, he looked upon his friends gasping and retching and the poor doggy, Mono, too!!!

Stepping forward, he paused, not entirely sure what he could to do help...

is the cloud of stuff still floating around>


I think with Mone, we're in a slightly worse situation than Aurora posted--her modifier has dropped from +2 to -5, for a cumulative -7 x 6. I think the wolf is dead. You've killed so many wolves this game, why is it that I feel so guilty about killing this one? I wanted to give you all a taste of the borderline-too-stupid unfairness of this particular encounter without fully exploring how bad it can be(in the game I mentioned earlier where it was a 4/6pk, the dust was launched as if it was a splash weapon instead of "cast in the air" as per the description). Let's take the pain and keep going. Adelie: if you can find a safe space to pray for 24 hours, you can summon a companion who would live in a cave/dungeon.

Aurora continues to fight off the poison:

Fort Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 191d3 ⇒ 3
Fort Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 181d3 ⇒ 2
Fort Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 101d3 ⇒ 1

...or not. Aurora's gear becomes as heavy as her heart.

And while Adelie's is currently lighter-than-air in one sense, in another it is heavier than if he was an Earth Elemental.

If you have other stuff beyond Guidance that could have helped, feel free to adjust the above, but I imagine not considering that the poison in question is ridiculous.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam passed out Antitoxin to all...


Good call, rolls still too low to hit the DC


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:72/72 AC:23 CMB:+11 CMD: 22 Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +6 Rage:15/18

Seeing the 'dust' settle into harmlessness, hopefully, Lolygert shakes his head and runs over to Adelie. helping him to sit up, bringing his flagon , brimming with life-sustaining, life-giving alcohol to his friend's lips, "Here, this'll fix you up...

Channel positive energy: 1d6 ⇒ 2

He then does the same with Anzath...
Channel positive energy: 1d6 ⇒ 2


The pulses of positive energy manage to staunch bleeding and stitch up a few wounds, but the wolf is gone.

Oh yeah, Bedlam figured it out, you're looking at Dust of Sneezing and Choking and he'd no doubt figure out Purple Worm Poison too.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Wolf (6) | HP:- | AC:19 | FF:16 | T:13 | F+7; R+8; W+2 | Init +2 | Perc +5| Active Effects: -

Mone feels a rush of joy as her jaws close around a wererat. Adelie will be proud! She's a good wolf, and a strong wolf, with sharp teeth and - and a fine dust tickling her nose. She sneezes, confusion just starting to dim her happiness, and then begins to cough. Violent, uncontrollable coughs that soon give way to retching and gagging.

She was the largest puppy in her litter. She'd always been strong and healthy, and she'd taken that vigor for granted. She knew the world was dangerous, but she healed quickly and she could always count on Adelie to help her with any serious injuries or illnesses. The idea of dying had never even crossed her mind.

The blood dripping from her mouth is no longer mostly rat blood. Her throat and lungs are filling up, and she can't breathe. She can hear Adelie screaming, trying to cast any spell that might save her, but it's too late.

Mone collapses, gurgling and twitching, on the cavern floor, before finally surrendering to the cursed dust.


Human Druid (6) | HP:43/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped

Adelie, seeing Moneduloides stagger, zips to her side immediately. Seeing the severity of her condition, he uses his brilliant spell preparation to prepare cure light wounds. He attempts to cast it on her as she falls to the floor, but his beloved wolf and best friend is already dead.

He stays next to her, sobbing strange, windy-sounding sobs, with his face buried in her fur.


I feel so sad right now. Thus passeth life in Rappan Athuk, the Dungeon of Graves.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Godspeed Mone, we hardly knew ye.

Are we still in rounds?

I'm not sure if Lolly's channels can do anything for Anzath's condition, maybe its better used on someone else?


I assumed that Lolly's just trying to patch hitpoints as well as he can. It's not a variant channel situation or something, is it? Ale/Wine is almost perfect for the situation. I assumed it was normal channels and added 4 to everyone's totals to reflect his area-of-effect attempt to be helpful!


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel rushes to Anzath's side, spear ready, and deep concern in his heart seeing what fate just befell Mone.


I think we're at "Combat Over"... for now...

Talathel sees that Anzath has fallen into some kind of torpor. She's not breathing much, but she's also not showing any signs of suffocation. Bedlam explains that the shock of the cursed magic on the system sometimes throws people into stasis--oddly enough, the only thing that could save them from the ravages of the Dust. Well, he explains it in his own words, but that's the upshot. In due time, she takes a massive, hacking breath that seems like it might never end--and then exhales slowly. Her eyes focus on Talathel's concerned face looming over her.

A few moments later, one of the rats takes the same sort of breath, although it's much squeakier and shorter. You've got a survivor on your hands.

You have a moment to tend to your damaged cleric and your grief-stricken druid. A whiff of feces taints the otherwise clean, cool cavern air.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam hog ties the remaining rat.


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12 , FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

Aurora rubs a hand over her throat, eyes narrowed in pain. The cleric comes over to Anzath's side to watch over the half-elf with some concern—the look eases as the roguish woman regains her senses, but it turns to agitation when the surviving rat awakens, as if to say 'really? Nobody killed it while it was down?'

Throat torn up as it is, she opts to make a few hand gestures in sign language: We need safe shelter.


Human Druid (6) | HP:43/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped

Adelie remains next to the fallen wolf, oblivious to anything else.


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

"We do not have a way to get outside of Rappan Athuk now. Perhaps if we go to that secret chamber we discovered down the way, we can regroup."


The scent of poo grows stronger.

You may turn back, if you wish. Other options:

The cave you just left was cut by an underground river, but you saw many branching caverns beyond the stream (and surely the stream itself goes somewhere, though Anzath would likely caution against blithely following an unknown subterranean watercourse). The path before you descends down the staircase and into darkness. Some of the tunnels remain unexplored.


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

"We can try crossing the river. The monster may lose our scent and also be distracted by the rat corpses."


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:72/72 AC:23 CMB:+11 CMD: 22 Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +6 Rage:15/18

Lolygert kneels beside Adelie, his large hand on his friend's shoulder, tears streaming down his face, "He was a good doggy."

He wipes his nose on his arm and sniffs mightily, his head coming up sharply, tears forgotten.

He quickly rises to his feet, "I think the poo monster got out..."

He looks down at their fallen comrade, "Adelie, we have to get going....Let's send Mono down the river, that way the poo monster won't get him..." he suggests gently.


Human Druid (6) | HP:43/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped

Adelie wraps his arms around Mone, shooting a glare at Lolygert.
"She," he snarls, "is a very good wolf. She's fine. We just.. just need to get her home, that's all. The other druids can help. But we're stuck down here... we're stuck. No, no, Mone, don't die, please. We came here for you. To make you happy. You wanted to see things! There's so many more things to see. There's a dragon, remember? Remember how excited you were when I told you? You have to come with me so we can see the dragon together. Let's go, Mone, there's something coming and we can't stay here. Let's go."


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam prepares to depart with the group.
Let's be finding un good place ta regroup.


If any party member scoots over to the river to check the possibility it affords of a ford, you find a raging current that would be extremely dangerous to swim. A strong and talented swimmer might be able to make it across, with a bit of luck. Of course, swimming might not be the only way to cross a river.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam looks to fell any tree worthy of becoming something greater...a bridge.


Bedlam sees some stalactites and stalagmites, but no trees.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath comes to, having no idea that she was out. The first thing she sees is Tal’s handsome face, but instead of a warm embrace, she suddenly sits upright, confusedly looking around. "Vhat? Ratz are dead?"

Silently and hurriedly she reaches for her blades, gathers herself up, and assesses the situation, all the while trying to keep face. But, her komrades are easily apparently in worse shape than she. Most obvious is the inconsolable Adelie weeping over his fallen companion.

Catching up on the conversation at hand, Anzath moves to Adelie, and in the most kind words she can muster, says, "You vill karry dog. Ve must hurry."

But first!
Loot the Dead and Dying: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26


Human Druid (6) | HP:43/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped

Adelie nods blankly and begins struggling to lift Moneduloides. However, the wolf and her pack are far too heavy for him to carry.


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:72/72 AC:23 CMB:+11 CMD: 22 Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +6 Rage:15/18

Lolygert, ashamed at his misplaced words, holds his arms out to Adelie, so he may carry his friend's companion.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam stares at the stupid nontrees in the area around the river. He then begins searching himself.
Anybody be hav'n un Feather Token Tree about dem?


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

GM, the map shows blocked off spaces across the river. Are there passages we can use to duck out of sight? If so...

"Lolly, I can cast a spell to make you fly again, and then you can ferry us across one by one. Then we need to hide."

If my assumption is correct, I'll use bonded object casting to fly on Lolly.


Anzath's eyes widen as she recovers a pair of arrows coated in purple worm poison: potent venom that might prove useful. She also notices that the sack of dust is still... lumpy? She cautiously, cautiously tugs the drawstrings firmly shut before prodding the bag. There's more of the Dust in this thing.

Jarvik is tied up in Dire Rat form and seems to show no inclination to revert to a humanoid. His gear will have to wait, for now.

Filaar was wearing a Cloak of Elvenkind, quickly looted. Otherwise there's random coin that I'll round up to 50 GP, and some mundane rapiers/armor/shortbows that probably aren't worth your time.

Loot sheet updated in a moment.


Simulpost with Tragershen earlier

Tragershen sees shadowy caverns beyond the river. He may not know where they go, but at least they aren't on the same side of the river as That Thing. Perhaps it will be flushed away.

And Lolly the flying fairy... erm, Lolly the flying FERRY, should be able to get everyone across.


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:72/72 AC:23 CMB:+11 CMD: 22 Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +6 Rage:15/18

Lolygert claps his hands with giddy delight as he waits for Tragershen's magic to wash over him.

When the magic takes hold, he whoops and does a few loop-d-loops, before landing and begins to fairy...uh...ferry the group over the rushing
waters.

As they fly over, a huge grin splits the big man's hairy face, he can be heard talking to himself, Tweet, tweet I'm a birdie.....bzzz, buzz, I'm a bee....


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath hands the arrows over to Tal and twlls him to be very careful with them. She only trusts herself with the powder and wonders if it could be used on dragons. She also suggests she take the cloak.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

The dwarf smiles a bit at the flying.
Me be need'n ta learn dis!


As the party is airlifted across the river, the Dung Monster slops into view. Its motions are, as usual, quite slow. Its indescribably awful scent fills the cavern. As Lolly swoops the last party member over the raging torrent, Dungie can be seen patrolling the other bank. Eventually it slides off towards the staircase, no doubt attracted by the smell of blood... horrible sounds of fecal joy echo through the tunnel when it finds the rat corpses.

You are out of immediate danger. After poking around in the niches of the cavern, you find three that don't immediately end in an alcove. Which of these tunnels will you choose? One to the east, one to the south, one to the west.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

I think the idea is to rest up in one of the alcoves. Anzath”s in pretty good shape, relatively, and can stand watch.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Bedlam searches about for tracks.
Survival: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

We be camping fer da night? Me might be able ta mix sumtings.

4,351 to 4,400 of 4,846 << first < prev | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Parrot's the Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.