GM Kiora's Wrath of the Righteous

Game Master Kiora Atua

Chosen heroes have arrived in Kenabres at the dawn of the Fifth Crusade. Will they be the ones to end a century long war?

Battlemap

Round 1!
1. Valaria (18) <--- You're up!
2. Hinagiku (17) <--- You're up!
3. Dretch #10 (17, critical, staggered)
4. Ary Bishop (14)
5. Dretch #5 (12), Urusk (11), Dretch #4 (11), Dretch #7 (9),
6. Ehren (8)
7. Dretch #9 (8)
8. Xanderghul (7)
9. Chevalier Ivellyn (7)
10. Dretch #2 (5), Dretch #6 (3), Dretch #12 (1), Dretch #3 (1)
11. Isilme (1) <--- You're up!


19,351 to 19,400 of 19,657 << first < prev | 383 | 384 | 385 | 386 | 387 | 388 | 389 | 390 | 391 | 392 | 393 | next > last >>

WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

Hinagiku is up!


WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

So I know that Paizo was down for quite some time today, but I want to move on... I'm not skipping Hinagiku's turn, her player can post within the next 24 hours. However Babau #3's turn is not really being influenced by her turn at all.

Ary's downward chop is efficient, if messy. Radiance rips straight through her opponent, killing it instantly. The familiar scent of bubbling babau ichor wafts through the air, and the Lord-Commander knows that she killed the demon once and for all. She is vaguely aware of the presence of at least one more babau near her.

With the adrenaline of battle rushing through Valaria's mind, she adds an unexpected last-second curve to her swing and makes full contact with the demon behind of her, slashing diagonally up its chest. It snarls, snapping at her once, before lunging forwards and stabbing hastily at Ary as if she had a huge bulls-eye on her back. It lets loose a strike that that harmlessly bounces off the plate, her family armor doing its job despite its discomfort.

Babau #3 vs Ary (vs Soft Cover): 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 12 - 4 = 19 Miscalculated, Ary's AC is 21 while blind :)
Babau #3 vs Ary (vs Soft Cover): 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 7 - 4 = 4
Babau #3 vs Ary fumble? (vs Soft Cover): 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 4 = 23
Babau #3 vs Valaria (bite) : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Book keeping: Ary kills Babau #1 with 22 damage. Valaria deals 28 damage to babau #3.

Hinagiku, Xanderghul, and Isilme are up!


Shabti Wizard 9 / Warpriest of Xanderghul / Archmage 3 | hp 79/102 (healthy), AC 17, touch 13, ff 15, CMD 17 | Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +9 (+2 vs. confusion, insanity) | Init +4, Perc +10, darkvision 60ft, (mythic power 3/9)

With few relevant spells, bleeding wounds fouling up his favorite dress robes and a mass of demons pressing in on a group that's half darkblind, Xanderghul nocks a bolt into the slot of his crossbow, winds the winch back, and presses the stock against his shoulder. He looses a bolt into one of the babaus menacing Valaria, though the chaotic and cramped battle makes aiming such a shot difficult.

After he takes the shot, he shifts to his left towards drow-Isilme and takes a peek around the corner towards where he can see Hinagiku.

"I can see six," he reports. "Two to my right and three in front of me. One behind us with Hinagiku. I'm alright - I've been grazed a couple of times. Everyone seems okay to me."

Crossbow v. Babau #7 (Bane, Into Melee): 1d20 + 8 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 2 - 4 = 19
Damage (Bane): 1d8 + 2 + 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (2, 3) + 2 = 11


WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

Hinagiku and Isilme are up!


Perception +19 | Init: +5 | HP 128/156 (10 shawl), Con 14 | AC 24 (+1/adj foe), Touch 23, Flat-footed 20 | CMD 29 (31vs trip,repo,grapple) | Fort +14, Ref +16 Will +16,+2 vs enchant and death | Evasion | Favor 4/7 | S.Ins: 4/4 | Channel 0/3, DC 14 will | LoH 2/5 | Smite 1/1 | Ki 5/7 | Redirect 5/5, DC 17 rflx | Mythic 6/9 | Legend. 3/4 |RSC 1/1

”I... I can only sense one here. I am doing well, but the darkness is making it hard to fight.” Hinagiku responds to Ary, knowing that she had so far been quite lucky to avoid her foes attacks so well.

And with that said, she ducks and quickly swipe at the space in front of her, tripping her adversary once more. Her following punches are not so lucky as she simply flails into empty space.

trip(m.hero,evil,defensive): 1d20 + 18 + 4 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 18 + 4 + 2 - 4 = 27
conceal(low miss): 1d100 ⇒ 94
attack(m.hero,evil,denfensive): 1d20 + 16 + 4 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 16 + 4 + 2 - 4 = 34
conceal(low miss): 1d100 ⇒ 15
reflex(m.hero): 1d20 + 16 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 16 + 4 = 38
dg(m.hero,evil): 1d8 + 7 + 4 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 4 + 2 + (3, 3) = 24
attack(m.hero,evil,denfensive): 1d20 + 11 + 4 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 11 + 4 + 2 - 4 = 27
conceal(low miss): 1d100 ⇒ 48
reflex(m.hero): 1d20 + 16 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 16 + 4 = 26
dg(m.hero,evil): 1d8 + 7 + 4 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 4 + 2 + (2, 5) = 23

Fight defensively (+3 ac), flurry


Female aasimar brd 8/clr 1/mag*/Bound 3 THP 0 HP 99/99 | Init +7 Percpt +26/+30 | AC 23/15/19 CMD 21 CMB +6 | Fort +9 Ref +14 Will +12 (+4 comp/chrm); (+4 vs. brd/lang/sonic, +3 vs. rune) | AP 3/5 BP 20/23 MBP 0/3 MP 2/7 Glit 0/1 X-Ret 1/1 Insp 0/1 LM 0/1 Chnl 2/3 Fvr 7/8 DS 3/3
Spells:
Bard (CL 8; cn +13) 1st 4/6 2nd 2/5 3rd 2/3 Clr (1;+2) Mag (3;+5) Rng: SI
Skills:
Acro +16 Bluff +22 Dipl +28 Dis +22 K(hist/any/untr.) +11/+10/+6 Ling +14 P(ora/act/sing,wind/danc) +26/+22/+20/+18 Ride +5 S Motive +26 Splcrft +14 Stealth +21 UMD +17

Finally prepared, Isilme uses a small measure of her magic to cast an illusion of the Babaus over the demons themselves, both revealing their locations for her companions and interfering with the babau's view of the battle. Keeping the illusion current would take most of her concentration, but it would give her allies a chance to cut down some of the demons without needing light.

Std Act: Cast silent image DC 16 Will save or the babaus also have their vision blocked by their illusory selves.

I think we're in the last round of dirge of doom lingering, but if not I'll restart it with my move action before casting.


WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

The two babau in the larger chamber continue to rub futilely at their eyes, as they are unable to see anything to stab.

Babau #8 vs blindness (grazed): 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 - 1 = 18
Babau #6 vs blindness (shaken, grazed): 1d20 + 5 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 - 2 - 1 = 16

Book keeping: Hinagiku again trips Babau #2. Isilme resumes Dirge of Doom. She casts an illusion allowing sight of all Babau except Babau #8 (they glow faintly on the battlemap). This negates the concealment chance as long as she maintains concentration and LoS of the babau involved. She can add Babau #6 & #8 to this effect if it comes into line of sight. This does not negate the other blindness penalties on Hinagiku or Ary, nor does it allow them to threaten any squares. The babaus automatically disbelieve a projection of themselves that interposes on themselves.

Ehren is up!


Male Human (Kellid) Menhir Savant 9/Hierophant 3 | HP 120/120 | AC 22, T 13, FF 20 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +14 | CMD 20 | Resist Acid 10 | SR 13 (evil outsiders), 17 (demons) | Init +3 | Perception +17 | MP 3/9 | LP 1/2 | Place Magic 6/9 | Wild Shape 3/4

Convinced that he can penetrate the demons' defenses if he can just hit them, Ehren follows up with another punch that likewise fails to connect.

Slam Attack (Power Attack): 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 12 - 2 = 12 Déjà vu. :|


WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

Round 253!

^ Happened after Hinagiku's turn, just forgot to note the count.

After a clumsy punch, Ehren leaves himself wide open. But, as the babau lunges forward to take advantage of this, he manages to block the attack with own stony arm. Next to him, facing down the other tunnel, Valaria fends off a babau using her starknife, the blade wedged firmly between its gnashing teeth.

In the third tunnel, a babau stands and thrusts his spear past Hinagiku's side, grazing her by taking advantage of her own inability to see in the dark. Undaunted, the kitsune manages to dodge as the other babau lunges at her, mouth wide open. She can smell its breath as it passes, reeking of sulfur and brimstone.

Babau #9 vs Ehren (wounded, soft cover, shaken): 1d20 + 12 - 2 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 12 - 2 - 2 - 2 = 13
Babau #9 vs Ehren (wounded, soft cover, shaken): 1d20 + 7 - 2 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 - 2 - 2 - 2 = 18
Babau #7 vs Ehren (soft cover, shaken): 1d20 + 12 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 12 - 2 - 2 = 21
Babau #7 vs Ehren (soft cover, shaken): 1d20 + 7 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 - 2 - 2 = 10
Babau #7 vs Valaria bite (shaken, flank, grazed): 1d20 + 7 - 2 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 7 - 2 + 2 - 1 = 17
Babau #4 vs Hinagiku (shaken, grazed): 1d20 + 12 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 12 - 2 - 1 = 28
Babau #4 longspear damage vs Hinagiku (sneak attack): 1d8 + 7 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 7 + (5, 1) = 14
Babau #4 vs Hinagiku (shaken): 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 - 2 = 11
Babau #2 vs Hinagiku (shaken): 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 - 2 = 8

Book keeping: Babau #4 deals 14 damage to Hinagiku. Babau #2 stands up.

Hinagiku, Ary, and Valaria are up!


Living Steel Female InE 1 / SYF 1 / KtW 1 / SCB 1 Half-Elven Ran 7/War 2/Fig 9 (VMC) HP (129/129)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat/CMD 27/14/24/28 | Fort/Ref/Will +10/11/11 | Init +05
MP 7/9 LP 2/3 AM 3/3 SP 11/11
Skills:
+18: K(Pl), 16: Perception +14: P(Soldier); +13: K(Du, Re), A(Poetry), Survival; +12: K(Na) +10: Acrobatics; +8: Athletics; +7: Spellcraft, Stealth; +6: Heal, Ride; +5: Diplomacy, L(Drezen); +3 Ling; +2: K(No, Lo, Ar)

"Thank you, Xander." Ary says, the first sign of relief bubbling up, followed by the finishing of Isilme's spell, which results in Ary's brow rising. Everything was still pitch black, yet there were the Babau clear as day. It was honestly mind-breaking to think about too hard, so instead she let Radiance and Faith take care of the difficult, pointy bits. "This will do. Thank you, Isilme." she says, before launching into a forward assault on the babau standing in the ichor of its fallen ally.

Faith Attack 1 (CC, DEMON, DW): 1d20 + 15 + 4 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 15 + 4 + 4 - 2 = 24
Faith Attack 2 (CC, DEMON, DW): 1d20 + 10 + 4 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 4 + 4 - 2 = 31
Radiance Attack 1 (CC, DEMON, DW): 1d20 + 15 + 4 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 15 + 4 + 4 - 2 = 22

Faith Damage 1 (CC, DEMON): 1d4 + 5 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 4 + 4 = 17
Faith Damage 1 (CC, DEMON): 1d4 + 5 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 4 + 4 = 15
Radiance Damage 1 (CC, DEMON): 1d8 + 7 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 4 + 4 = 23


WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

Hinagiku and Valaria are up!


Perception +19 | Init: +5 | HP 128/156 (10 shawl), Con 14 | AC 24 (+1/adj foe), Touch 23, Flat-footed 20 | CMD 29 (31vs trip,repo,grapple) | Fort +14, Ref +16 Will +16,+2 vs enchant and death | Evasion | Favor 4/7 | S.Ins: 4/4 | Channel 0/3, DC 14 will | LoH 2/5 | Smite 1/1 | Ki 5/7 | Redirect 5/5, DC 17 rflx | Mythic 6/9 | Legend. 3/4 |RSC 1/1

”ngh” Hinagiku whispers as the spear slices through her skin. ”I was wrong, there are two here.” she then adds.

As she speaks, she withdraws ever so slightly from the fight in a defensive position. She had been striking at the babau in a predictable way and needed to break the rhythm she had just created. Not only that, she needed time to process what the magical shape, floating amidst the darkness, was. And, when her foe comes biting at her again, she understands Isilme's trick and quickly grasps the oni's neck under her arm and forces it down, kneeing it twice as it comes down to the ground.

trip(m.hero,evil,defensive): 1d20 + 18 + 4 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 18 + 4 + 2 - 4 = 24
attack(m.hero,evil,denfensive): 1d20 + 16 + 4 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 16 + 4 + 2 - 4 = 27
reflex(m.hero): 1d20 + 16 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 16 + 4 = 21
dg(m.hero,evil): 1d8 + 7 + 4 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 4 + 2 + (6, 6) = 26
reflex(m.hero): 1d20 + 16 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 16 + 4 = 22
dg(m.hero,evil): 1d8 + 7 + 4 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 4 + 2 + (1, 4) = 19

Fight defensively (+3 ac), flurry


WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

Round 254!

With a whacking thud, Hinagiku's knee slams into the fallen demon twice, though the maneuver puts her well into contact with the monster's acidic skin, leaving a small chemical burn down her leg. Across from her, Ary also fares better. Radiance severs the demon's flesh, releasing a chilling howl from the emaciated creature.

Acid damage vs Hinagiku: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Book keeping: Hinagiku deals 45 damage to Babau #2 and also trips it. Babau #2 is wounded. Hinagiku takes 8 damage from acid. Ary deals 55 damage to Babau #7 and wounds it.

Valaria is up!


Female Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Weapon Champion) 9/Champion/Trickster 3 | HP: 114/114 | AC: 25, Touch 18, Flat-Footed 19 | CMD: 26 | Fort: +10, Reflex +13, Will: +10 | Init: +6 | Perception: +16, Darkvision 60 ft. | Performance: 13/24, Shatter: 1/1, Lore Master: 1/1

"I'm getting really, really sick of all of these things," Val mutters as the demons keep swarming in, another taking the place of every one that falls.

Attack (Heroism): 1d20 + 16 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 16 + 4 = 40
Attack (Heroism): 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 11 + 4 = 32
Confirm (Heroism): 1d20 + 16 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 16 + 4 = 33
Damage (Heroism): 1d4 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 4 = 16
Damage (Heroism): 1d4 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 4 = 17

Starting with babau 7 and then the one behind me


WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

The babau tries desperately to evade Valaria's final strike, but as it slams home it extinguishes its last glimmer of hope. Across from it, the other demon pauses, creating an opening as it concentrates...

Ary may not attempt the below knowledge check because she is blind.

K.Planes DC 21:
The babau is trying to teleport away.

Val crit damage: 1d4 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 4 = 14

Book keeping: Valaria kills Babau #7 with 47 damage (fatigue crit effect)

Ehren and Valaria are entitled to an AoO vs Babau #3.

Xanderghul and Isilme are up!


Male Human (Kellid) Menhir Savant 9/Hierophant 3 | HP 120/120 | AC 22, T 13, FF 20 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +14 | CMD 20 | Resist Acid 10 | SR 13 (evil outsiders), 17 (demons) | Init +3 | Perception +17 | MP 3/9 | LP 1/2 | Place Magic 6/9 | Wild Shape 3/4

Ehren is not entirely sure why, but finally, the babau deigns to stand still. Taking advantage of its hesitation, he recovers from his last miss with a backswing, attempting to smack the demon right across the face.

Attack of Opportunity (Power Attack): 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 12 - 2 = 16 Ehren will surge on this roll as an immediate action if necessary. :|
Damage (Power Attack): 1d8 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 6 = 21


WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

Ehren takes his time aiming this punch, and it flies home, knocking the demon square between the eyes. The babau teeters off balance, completely thrown off from whatever it was concentrating on a moment ago.

Mythic Surge Ehren: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Babau #3 concentration (grazed): 1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 7 - 1 = 7

Book keeping: Ehren deals 11 damage to Babau #3 after DR.

Xanderghul and Isilme are up!


Female aasimar brd 8/clr 1/mag*/Bound 3 THP 0 HP 99/99 | Init +7 Percpt +26/+30 | AC 23/15/19 CMD 21 CMB +6 | Fort +9 Ref +14 Will +12 (+4 comp/chrm); (+4 vs. brd/lang/sonic, +3 vs. rune) | AP 3/5 BP 20/23 MBP 0/3 MP 2/7 Glit 0/1 X-Ret 1/1 Insp 0/1 LM 0/1 Chnl 2/3 Fvr 7/8 DS 3/3
Spells:
Bard (CL 8; cn +13) 1st 4/6 2nd 2/5 3rd 2/3 Clr (1;+2) Mag (3;+5) Rng: SI
Skills:
Acro +16 Bluff +22 Dipl +28 Dis +22 K(hist/any/untr.) +11/+10/+6 Ling +14 P(ora/act/sing,wind/danc) +26/+22/+20/+18 Ride +5 S Motive +26 Splcrft +14 Stealth +21 UMD +17

With the illusion working as planned, Isilme concentrates on observing the Babaus and mimicking their actions through the spell as best she can.

Std Act: Maintain Concentration on silent image, Free Act: End dirge of doom, begin 2 rounds of lingering


WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

Xanderghul is up!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Shabti Wizard 9 / Warpriest of Xanderghul / Archmage 3 | hp 79/102 (healthy), AC 17, touch 13, ff 15, CMD 17 | Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +9 (+2 vs. confusion, insanity) | Init +4, Perc +10, darkvision 60ft, (mythic power 3/9)

Wanting to slow the fearsome demons down and knowing that this particular spell's weakness would be a moot point in the pitch-blackness, Xanderghul hurls a ball of pseudoreal tar at one of the babaus that are threatening Valaria. He hurls it carefully in an arc in order to avoid Ehren.

Binding Darkness (Into Melee): 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 4 = 6

Unfortunately, his throw is too weak, and he quickly dismisses it at it flies straight at Ehren's back. "Hey!" he shouts out suddenly as he recalls something. "I've totally done this before! Yeah, cramped fortress hallway fight in the pitch darkness? Totally. Except I was on the babaus' side last time!" He cackles with amusement at the coincidence. "Isn't that strange?"

Xanderghul uses binding darkness targeting the babau three squares to his right.


Female Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Weapon Champion) 9/Champion/Trickster 3 | HP: 114/114 | AC: 25, Touch 18, Flat-Footed 19 | CMD: 26 | Fort: +10, Reflex +13, Will: +10 | Init: +6 | Perception: +16, Darkvision 60 ft. | Performance: 13/24, Shatter: 1/1, Lore Master: 1/1

Val spins and delivers a quick stab as the babau tries to escape.

Know Planes (Heroism): 1d20 + 18 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 18 + 4 = 30
AoO (Heroism): 1d20 + 16 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 16 + 4 = 32
Damage (Heroism): 1d4 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 4 = 16


WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

Seeming to second guess their decision to attack the heroes, the two blinded babau in the large chamber of Saint Arymyril vanish, even as Valaria's harsh cut shreds a piece of her opponent into the air... 

Book keeping: Valaria deals 16 damage to Babau #3, it is wounded.

Ehren is up!


Male Human (Kellid) Menhir Savant 9/Hierophant 3 | HP 120/120 | AC 22, T 13, FF 20 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +14 | CMD 20 | Resist Acid 10 | SR 13 (evil outsiders), 17 (demons) | Init +3 | Perception +17 | MP 3/9 | LP 1/2 | Place Magic 6/9 | Wild Shape 3/4

"I can hardly say I am surprised," Ehren says dryly as he slams another fist into the babau, having finally found some kind of rhythm. The acid on its skin sizzles against his earthen hands harmlessly, owing to his magical resilience. Hoping to bait at least one of the demons into Ary's reach, he then takes a step back, off of the unconscious babau's body.

Slam Attack (Power Attack): 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 12 - 2 = 19
Damage (Power Attack): 1d8 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 6 = 19


WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

One by one, the demons in the tunnels vanish and leave only darkness in their wake, until only one remains. Ehren bashes the final demon's longspear away as it tries to defend itself, then sinks into the stone floor and punches it square in the gut.

Book keeping: Ehren deals 9 damage to Babau #3 after DR.

Hinagiku, Ary, and Valaria are up!


Living Steel Female InE 1 / SYF 1 / KtW 1 / SCB 1 Half-Elven Ran 7/War 2/Fig 9 (VMC) HP (129/129)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat/CMD 27/14/24/28 | Fort/Ref/Will +10/11/11 | Init +05
MP 7/9 LP 2/3 AM 3/3 SP 11/11
Skills:
+18: K(Pl), 16: Perception +14: P(Soldier); +13: K(Du, Re), A(Poetry), Survival; +12: K(Na) +10: Acrobatics; +8: Athletics; +7: Spellcraft, Stealth; +6: Heal, Ride; +5: Diplomacy, L(Drezen); +3 Ling; +2: K(No, Lo, Ar)

Drew a line on the map, Ary will five foot step down and to the right during her Full Round Attack if Daisy doesn't take the space. Otherwise, FRA on the unconscious babau, 5 foot step during if he ichors, then focus on Babau 3.

Radiance Attack 1 (CC, DEMON, DW): 1d20 + 15 + 4 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 15 + 4 + 4 - 2 = 29
Radiance Attack 2 (CC, DEMON, DW): 1d20 + 10 + 4 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 4 + 4 - 2 = 23
Faith Attack 1 (CC, DEMON, DW): 1d20 + 15 + 4 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 15 + 4 + 4 - 2 = 34

Radiance Damage 1 (CC, DEMON): 1d8 + 7 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 4 + 4 = 22
Radiance Damage 2 (CC, DEMON): 1d8 + 7 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 4 + 4 = 21
Faith Damage 1 (CC, DEMON): 1d4 + 5 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 4 + 4 = 17

"Yes, strange, Xander." Ary says, not quite feeling the same levity in the situation. They were still surrounded by murder demons... ones that were likely regrouping with foes deeper in in order to enact this very same tactic on them in all the fights to come... or at least they certainly would if they were a united force that cared for each other. So, there was still hope.

Seeing the downed foe that she'd knocked unconscious before the lights went out, Ary opted to leave no foes behind them, bringing Radiance crashing through it in golden, if not glowing, arcs, before finishing with a toppling strike against any foe within reach.


Perception +19 | Init: +5 | HP 128/156 (10 shawl), Con 14 | AC 24 (+1/adj foe), Touch 23, Flat-footed 20 | CMD 29 (31vs trip,repo,grapple) | Fort +14, Ref +16 Will +16,+2 vs enchant and death | Evasion | Favor 4/7 | S.Ins: 4/4 | Channel 0/3, DC 14 will | LoH 2/5 | Smite 1/1 | Ki 5/7 | Redirect 5/5, DC 17 rflx | Mythic 6/9 | Legend. 3/4 |RSC 1/1

Ignoring Xanderghul's comments, Hinagiku falls back toward Isilme. Still alert and in a defensive position, she turns toward her companions.

"The one here is gone, I can't hear the others you were fighting either... is the path free? Should we expect more?"

skip round, I will let Ary destroy the remaining babau.


WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

Round 254!

Shrieking swiftly towards its target in the darkness, Radiance silences the remaining demon once and for all.

Book keeping: Ary deals 60 damage to Babau #3, killing it.

Combat ends!

Those with the ability to see in the dark are able to quickly determine that the babaus are gone, and at least for now, haven't come back. The darkness lingers still in the tunnels, but stepping out into the shrine of Saint Arymyril, the heroes find that the darkness stops just at the feet of the defaced statue as if the young saint herself were holding it at bay. As Ary reaches the statue, the golden light of Radiance suddenly suffuses her blade once again, filling the corpse-strewn room with a warm light.

The large room has two exits. The one to the right is clear, and open, though fresh rubble partially obscures the exit to the left. Additionally, the dark tunnels wind onwards, past where Ehren and Valaria were fighting, creating a third option for the heroes to explore. Which was the right way?

What do you want to do now? If you want to keep going, someone needs to choose a direction to head in before moving forwards. If you'd like to split up, let me know.


Shabti Wizard 9 / Warpriest of Xanderghul / Archmage 3 | hp 79/102 (healthy), AC 17, touch 13, ff 15, CMD 17 | Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +9 (+2 vs. confusion, insanity) | Init +4, Perc +10, darkvision 60ft, (mythic power 3/9)

"Does anybody know how many we slayed and how many got away?" asks Xanderghul as the group emerges into the light. His eyes prickle as they get used to the sensation, and he blinks a few times to get used to color again. He re-loads his crossbow as he waits for someone else to make a decision about which way to go. "If we wanted, I could use clairvoyance to see if I can see how high up the next floor is and Isilme can use her scroll to bring a few people directly there. Didn't we get a teleport scroll during the siege of Drezen?"


Female aasimar brd 8/clr 1/mag*/Bound 3 THP 0 HP 99/99 | Init +7 Percpt +26/+30 | AC 23/15/19 CMD 21 CMB +6 | Fort +9 Ref +14 Will +12 (+4 comp/chrm); (+4 vs. brd/lang/sonic, +3 vs. rune) | AP 3/5 BP 20/23 MBP 0/3 MP 2/7 Glit 0/1 X-Ret 1/1 Insp 0/1 LM 0/1 Chnl 2/3 Fvr 7/8 DS 3/3
Spells:
Bard (CL 8; cn +13) 1st 4/6 2nd 2/5 3rd 2/3 Clr (1;+2) Mag (3;+5) Rng: SI
Skills:
Acro +16 Bluff +22 Dipl +28 Dis +22 K(hist/any/untr.) +11/+10/+6 Ling +14 P(ora/act/sing,wind/danc) +26/+22/+20/+18 Ride +5 S Motive +26 Splcrft +14 Stealth +21 UMD +17

That the babaus would flee was hardly surprising. "Always cowardly when it's clear they cannot win," Isilme quips to no one in particular. "I am not certain how many died... none that I could see."

"Teleporting ahead might work, but I am not sure our divinations will be effective enough to give us information on where to teleport to," she responds to Xanderghul's suggestions. Certainly taking a short cut to the demonscope would be preferable to slogging through all the demons between here and there.

Calling out to Desna briefly again, Isilme listens at the intersection for signs of fighting up ahead again, hoping to discern the best path onwards.
Perception(guidance, mythic perception-listen carefully): 1d20 + 26 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 26 + 1 + 3 = 49


WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

Isilme Perception Check:

Focusing inwards, you can hear the faint sounds of battle from above you. Screams and shouts of soldiers. The roars of enormous demons. The sounds of buildings and walls being smashed into rubble.

You don't hear anything down in the catacombs with you, though. You feel that the sound from outside is definitely emanating faintly from the passage to the right.


Female aasimar brd 8/clr 1/mag*/Bound 3 THP 0 HP 99/99 | Init +7 Percpt +26/+30 | AC 23/15/19 CMD 21 CMB +6 | Fort +9 Ref +14 Will +12 (+4 comp/chrm); (+4 vs. brd/lang/sonic, +3 vs. rune) | AP 3/5 BP 20/23 MBP 0/3 MP 2/7 Glit 0/1 X-Ret 1/1 Insp 0/1 LM 0/1 Chnl 2/3 Fvr 7/8 DS 3/3
Spells:
Bard (CL 8; cn +13) 1st 4/6 2nd 2/5 3rd 2/3 Clr (1;+2) Mag (3;+5) Rng: SI
Skills:
Acro +16 Bluff +22 Dipl +28 Dis +22 K(hist/any/untr.) +11/+10/+6 Ling +14 P(ora/act/sing,wind/danc) +26/+22/+20/+18 Ride +5 S Motive +26 Splcrft +14 Stealth +21 UMD +17

"It appears the right path is the correct one again," she says, gesturing in the direction of the sounds she'd heard. "There is a fierce battle raging above us. We should make haste."


WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

Once another is ready to go, I will move you forwards.


Female Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Weapon Champion) 9/Champion/Trickster 3 | HP: 114/114 | AC: 25, Touch 18, Flat-Footed 19 | CMD: 26 | Fort: +10, Reflex +13, Will: +10 | Init: +6 | Perception: +16, Darkvision 60 ft. | Performance: 13/24, Shatter: 1/1, Lore Master: 1/1

"If there's anywhere that probably has a massive battle, it's the tower," Val agrees. "Let's keep it going. If we're going to get there in time to do something, we can't slow down now."


WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

The heroes move forwards in the way that Isilme indicates, coming to a wider hall. Suits of bronze plate mail stand silent vigil to each side of this passage. Each bears a sword and shield.

DC 10 Appraise:

The armor and weaponry are costume display pieces that would hold up pitifully in actual combat. Iomedaens are loathe to use perfectly good armor as a decoration.

In the center of the hallway is yet another statue of an angel. This time it depicts a scrawny man wearing a tattered tunic and patched shoes, but the expression on his face is no less noble.

Celestial:

The bronze plaque on the statue reads: "Hallowed Saint Argil, Patron Saint of the Poor"

Ary has a +4 circumstantial bonus to the below check for being Iomedaen

DC 25 K.Religion:

In 4638 AR, demonic armies streamed from the Worldwound, overwhelming the crusader-fortress city of Drezen. The citadel endured almost weekly attacks before it finally succumbed to the might of Aponavicius. A few small groups of crusaders were able to make a fighting retreat, protecting common citizens as they escaped. One of the populace's most stalwart protectors during this terrifying time was an Iomedaen sorcerer known as Argil, who would one day become known as the patron saint of the poor.

Growing up as a war orphan on the streets of Drezen, Argil was raised and educated by the church of Iomedae into a righteous young man. As a teenager, he refused to take up space in the orphanage, instead choosing to live on the streets of Drezen. Despite being homeless and poor, young Argil always shared what little he had with others and was always cheerful with everyone he encountered.

Even as his sorcerous powers grew, he chose to swear a vow of poverty, and the scrawny man always clad in the same tattered tunic became a known figure in Drezen. When Drezen fell, Argil - whom had had come to be known as the Pauper Sorcerer - devoted himself to protecting refugees fleeing east to safety. As the demons overwhelmed the struggling city, the Pauper Sorcerer exhorted citizens to leave behind their worldly possessions, and to trust in the goddess of valor and righteousness to safeguard their flight. Argil stood firm against the demonic onslaught, his celestial magic keeping the howling demons at bay. Witnesses saw the Pauper Sorcerer shining on the battlefield, clad in garments of gold and silver, as if his selflessness had become physical armor to protect him. As Argil himself was finally overcome, his body erupted into a flash of holy fire, incinerating his enemies within a hundred yards and leaving only his shattered bones. (Many charlatans throughout Mendev try to sell shattered and burnt pieces of bones as relics of the martyred Saint Argil to dupe the gullible and wealthy.)

Today, Saint Argil is venerated as a ideal example of selflessness and humility. The Saint has only made a few appearances on the Material Plane since his sanctification, and all have invariably been in defense of orphans or the impoverished.

Stairs exit the chamber through the far wall, climbing upward and out of sight.

Pausing for reactions and to give people time to take actions if desired. Once three check in or declare a desire to move forwards, we will. (Anyone who doesn't have enough time to check in will be allowed to retroactively declare any actions, as long as they don't feel overtly meta-gamey.)


Shabti Wizard 9 / Warpriest of Xanderghul / Archmage 3 | hp 79/102 (healthy), AC 17, touch 13, ff 15, CMD 17 | Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +9 (+2 vs. confusion, insanity) | Init +4, Perc +10, darkvision 60ft, (mythic power 3/9)

K. Religion: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

Just like the rest of these Iomedaen saints, Xanderghul doesn't recognize the statue of the holy man as he strides into the new chamber. A quick scan of the room takes it in and absorbs the staircase up. He wonders briefly about the strange placement of the statues and quickly entertains the maze as an omen that the entire operation is an Ivory Templar scheme to capture them. Then he begins to walk purposefully towards the staircase. There were demons upstairs to slay, and they needed to finish in time for him to be properly knighted.


Male Human (Kellid) Menhir Savant 9/Hierophant 3 | HP 120/120 | AC 22, T 13, FF 20 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +14 | CMD 20 | Resist Acid 10 | SR 13 (evil outsiders), 17 (demons) | Init +3 | Perception +17 | MP 3/9 | LP 1/2 | Place Magic 6/9 | Wild Shape 3/4

Ehren frowns, frustrated by the babaus' escape, and even more so by his inability to slam even just a weaker demon into submission. But that was a problem he would have to solve on his own time. Eager to move on, he merely nods when Isilme points out the right direction.

Untrained Appraise: 1d20 ⇒ 8


Living Steel Female InE 1 / SYF 1 / KtW 1 / SCB 1 Half-Elven Ran 7/War 2/Fig 9 (VMC) HP (129/129)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat/CMD 27/14/24/28 | Fort/Ref/Will +10/11/11 | Init +05
MP 7/9 LP 2/3 AM 3/3 SP 11/11
Skills:
+18: K(Pl), 16: Perception +14: P(Soldier); +13: K(Du, Re), A(Poetry), Survival; +12: K(Na) +10: Acrobatics; +8: Athletics; +7: Spellcraft, Stealth; +6: Heal, Ride; +5: Diplomacy, L(Drezen); +3 Ling; +2: K(No, Lo, Ar)

Ary recovers Silver Crane's Blessing in the time Isilme listens carefully.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 4 = 31
Appraise: 1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 4 = 6
K(Religion): 1d20 + 13 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 13 + 4 + 4 = 39

Ary is unwilling to take her time as she leaves the darkness, moving forward as swiftly as she is capable. Once Isilme pauses to listen for what to do moving forward, Ary focuses on the battle at hand, knowing that she'll need every trick she can muster in the coming battles, then, trusting her ally, moves forward in that direction along with her. "We need a longer term solution to darkness for Daisy and I. I'm not sure how to go about that, though." Ary says as they shift through the halls.

As she moves past the statues, she lofts a brow at the gaudiness of bronze plate, but continues forward, focusing her attention on the statue ahead. Like the others, she recognizes this saint, but there were still all of the tasks at hand to worry about - that the way forward needed to remain their focus, lest the lives above be lost. "Good call, Isilme. Let's hurry."


WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

Round 258

The heroes head up the stairs, which leads to a plain wood-paneled room filled with priestly robes and accoutrements. At the top of the stairs, there is a closed door partially obscured by a dark purple curtain. To the right is another closed door. A pool of fresh red blood flows slowly from beneath of it.


Perception +19 | Init: +5 | HP 128/156 (10 shawl), Con 14 | AC 24 (+1/adj foe), Touch 23, Flat-footed 20 | CMD 29 (31vs trip,repo,grapple) | Fort +14, Ref +16 Will +16,+2 vs enchant and death | Evasion | Favor 4/7 | S.Ins: 4/4 | Channel 0/3, DC 14 will | LoH 2/5 | Smite 1/1 | Ki 5/7 | Redirect 5/5, DC 17 rflx | Mythic 6/9 | Legend. 3/4 |RSC 1/1

After carefully making her way out of the magical darkness, Hinagiku follows the others down the crypts, keeping a quick pace all along so as not to fall behind. And, when the others slow down, either to listen, find their bearings or discuss teleportation, she gently applies her palm to her wounds to heal them. She had to say that

"Yes, it would be better, I was not able to effectively fight the oni in the dark... " she answers when Ary mentions that magic might help them.

LoHx2: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (2, 4) + 8 = 14

As soon as she reaches the wood-paneled room, Hinagiku motions for the others to stay behind her and makes her way to the door from which a pool of blood is oozing. Careful not to walk in it, she places her ear against the wood and listens.

perception(h.hero): 1d20 + 19 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 19 + 4 = 27

Hinagiku hears nothing:

Motioning to the others that the way seems clear, the monk slowly opens the door, ready to help whoever might still be alive.


WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

Round 259

Hinagiku or DC 10 Perception Check:

You can hear the faint tap-tap-tap of what sounds like someone driving nails into wood.

Hinagiku or DC 25 Perception Check:

You can additionally hear several sets of footsteps beyond the door, but no voices.


Female aasimar brd 8/clr 1/mag*/Bound 3 THP 0 HP 99/99 | Init +7 Percpt +26/+30 | AC 23/15/19 CMD 21 CMB +6 | Fort +9 Ref +14 Will +12 (+4 comp/chrm); (+4 vs. brd/lang/sonic, +3 vs. rune) | AP 3/5 BP 20/23 MBP 0/3 MP 2/7 Glit 0/1 X-Ret 1/1 Insp 0/1 LM 0/1 Chnl 2/3 Fvr 7/8 DS 3/3
Spells:
Bard (CL 8; cn +13) 1st 4/6 2nd 2/5 3rd 2/3 Clr (1;+2) Mag (3;+5) Rng: SI
Skills:
Acro +16 Bluff +22 Dipl +28 Dis +22 K(hist/any/untr.) +11/+10/+6 Ling +14 P(ora/act/sing,wind/danc) +26/+22/+20/+18 Ride +5 S Motive +26 Splcrft +14 Stealth +21 UMD +17

Appraise, Untrained: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Isilme admires the suits of armor as they proceed onwards. While never ones to leave good gear sitting unused, the Iomedaeans at least made their replicas look the part.

When they reach the room above, Isilme frowns at the pool of blood coming from the next room over. Between that and the tapping sounds coming from that room, there was no reason to believe the demons weren't up to something awful. Readying her star-knife, she gestures towards the others to signal that she is ready for the coming confrontation.

Perception: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (5) + 26 = 31


WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

I'm assuming you just want to open the door and proceed, if you think you should approach things differently please speak up.

Once all 6 of you have checked in ready I will assume Hinagiku opens the door.


Female Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Weapon Champion) 9/Champion/Trickster 3 | HP: 114/114 | AC: 25, Touch 18, Flat-Footed 19 | CMD: 26 | Fort: +10, Reflex +13, Will: +10 | Init: +6 | Perception: +16, Darkvision 60 ft. | Performance: 13/24, Shatter: 1/1, Lore Master: 1/1

I should be ready to go.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shabti Wizard 9 / Warpriest of Xanderghul / Archmage 3 | hp 79/102 (healthy), AC 17, touch 13, ff 15, CMD 17 | Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +9 (+2 vs. confusion, insanity) | Init +4, Perc +10, darkvision 60ft, (mythic power 3/9)

As the group braces as the door and readies itself to enter, Xanderghul mutters a grumpy wish that he hadn't been wounded and rubs one of the wounds with a hand. Unbeknownst to him, he channels positive energy and soothes the wound, helping it to close and staunch the flow of blood. At the same time, his shirt of prestidigitation cleans itself, removing the blood.

Xanderghul casts cure light wounds on himself.

CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Male Human (Kellid) Menhir Savant 9/Hierophant 3 | HP 120/120 | AC 22, T 13, FF 20 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +14 | CMD 20 | Resist Acid 10 | SR 13 (evil outsiders), 17 (demons) | Init +3 | Perception +17 | MP 3/9 | LP 1/2 | Place Magic 6/9 | Wild Shape 3/4

Using his indirect connection his healing wand, Ehren places a hand on Ary's shoulder and channels a small amount of positive energy, taking the edge off some of her wounds. With another nod, he signals his readiness, prepared to cast a spell or punch something at a moment's notice.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Living Steel Female InE 1 / SYF 1 / KtW 1 / SCB 1 Half-Elven Ran 7/War 2/Fig 9 (VMC) HP (129/129)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat/CMD 27/14/24/28 | Fort/Ref/Will +10/11/11 | Init +05
MP 7/9 LP 2/3 AM 3/3 SP 11/11
Skills:
+18: K(Pl), 16: Perception +14: P(Soldier); +13: K(Du, Re), A(Poetry), Survival; +12: K(Na) +10: Acrobatics; +8: Athletics; +7: Spellcraft, Stealth; +6: Heal, Ride; +5: Diplomacy, L(Drezen); +3 Ling; +2: K(No, Lo, Ar)

Perception: 1d20 + 16 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 16 + 4 = 38
"Crusaders wouldn't bother to nail doors shut against demons that can teleport... only civilians or people deadset on keeping us from aiding others." Ary whispers, nodding to Daisy. "Assume telepathy."


Perception +19 | Init: +5 | HP 128/156 (10 shawl), Con 14 | AC 24 (+1/adj foe), Touch 23, Flat-footed 20 | CMD 29 (31vs trip,repo,grapple) | Fort +14, Ref +16 Will +16,+2 vs enchant and death | Evasion | Favor 4/7 | S.Ins: 4/4 | Channel 0/3, DC 14 will | LoH 2/5 | Smite 1/1 | Ki 5/7 | Redirect 5/5, DC 17 rflx | Mythic 6/9 | Legend. 3/4 |RSC 1/1

Hoping that Ary was right about it being civilians, but expecting to see some sort of macabre demonic rite taking place, Hinagiku gives ones last silent prayer to the Master of masters, looks to her allies, and then opens the door.

Channel: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


WotR Global Buffs/Debuffs: Inspire Courage

Once everyone is ready, Hinagiku carefully opens the door. The smell is what hits the heroes first. The chapel of Martyr’s Rest is ripe with the stench of unspeakable carnage. Human bodies lay scattered around the pews, stripped naked, their flesh marred with dozens of puncture wounds that have swollen into purplish oozing welts.

Heal DC 15:
The puncture wounds were caused by large scorpion venom, a potent poison that causes light-headedness and muscle-weakness.

(*Save* Fortitude DC 17;*Frequency*1/round for 6 rounds;*Cure*1 save, Effect 1d2 STR damage)

Gore spatters the floor, benches, and the stained glass windows that depict life-size portraits of various saints. At various heights, dozens more corpses spiked to the high wooden rafters leak ichorous stains down upon the stained glass, anointing the saints in blood.

Initiative Order:

1. Valaria (26)
2. Babau #12 (25, unarmed), Babau #2 (23, wounded)
3. Hinagiku (21)
4. Babau #8 (21, grazed)
5. Ary (21)
6. Ehren (21)
7. Babau #4 (18), Babau #10 (16, unarmed), Mad Knight (15), Babau #6 (12, grazed), Babau #9 (11, wounded)
8. Xanderghul (11)
9. Isilme (10)
10. Babau #11 (9, unarmed)

Valaria is the first to move into the room. From her vantage, she can now see the rest of the chapel, though she stops as a babau comes into view. There are eight of them in all in the church, and some of them have visible wounds and burn marks.

DC 20 Perception:
There is a subtle visible ripple in the air, like the visual distortions that are caused by extreme heat. The hairs on your arms stand on end.

Successful above check AND DC 20 K.Arcana:

You know that the ripples are actually caused by waves of intense magical energy. You suspect its being caused by the Demonscope as the demons attempt to destroy the artifact.

At the head of church, as one would expect, is an altar and pulpit. A babau standing at the pulpit dances in place, pointing at Valaria with a shaking claw. He glances up at a wild-eyed knight standing at the altar, wearing plate mail and a blood-stained tabard adorned with the holy symbol of Iomedae at the center of a golden circle. His flesh quivers and twitches of its own accord as a manic smile spreads across his face.

Ary has a +2 bonus to the below check for being Iomedaen.

DC 17 K.Local or K.Noble or P.Soldier:

You recognize this man as the knight known as Ser Calain. He is a paladin and the leader of the much esteemed Order of the Golden Circle. You can see Order of the Golden Circle tabards on many of the slain men in the chapel.

”Ohhhhh?” he says, breathing heavily through his nose as he speaks, staring at Valaria with a crazed expression. ”Reinforcements already? Good, good. I was getting bored!” He smirks, brandishing the heavy tower shield on his left arm. A boy, no older than 12 or 13, is cruelly nailed to the shield with enormous iron spikes. Blood seeps from his wounds, and based on his clothing, he appears to be a squire. ”He’s a tough one. Still alive, even now! Heeheehee!” Indeed, the squire’s chest still undulates with breath, even though he is thankfully unconscious from his many wounds.

Behind the pulpit, a staircase ascends in a steep curve to a choir loft. Three babaus stand on the stairs, busy nailing bodies to the walls. As soon as they hear the mad knight speak, however, they turn, grinning with anticipation of further slaughter.

Valaria has spent 30’ of movement this round (automating a bit to avoid unnecessary back-and-forth).

Normal attacks directed at the Mad Knight that miss have a % chance of hitting the squire instead. Touch attacks directed at the Mad Knight are compared against his actual AC. If the Touch Attack misses his actual AC, but is enough to hit his Touch AC, the attack affects the Mad Knight as normal but also has a % chance of additionally harming the squire.

Roll 20 map is updated.

Round 260!

Valaria is up!


Female Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Weapon Champion) 9/Champion/Trickster 3 | HP: 114/114 | AC: 25, Touch 18, Flat-Footed 19 | CMD: 26 | Fort: +10, Reflex +13, Will: +10 | Init: +6 | Perception: +16, Darkvision 60 ft. | Performance: 13/24, Shatter: 1/1, Lore Master: 1/1

Val draws a hissing breath as they enter the room and the mad man turns toward them. The demons were bad enough, but this was just depraved in all the wrong ways. "A long way to fall for one of the Golden Circle," Val deadpans as she raises her knife again. "Do you think he broke before or after his men were slaughtered?" She sighs. "Here the sun sets on men of noble heart and broken mind."

Staring my performance to Inspire Courage.

19,351 to 19,400 of 19,657 << first < prev | 383 | 384 | 385 | 386 | 387 | 388 | 389 | 390 | 391 | 392 | 393 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Kiora's Wrath of the Righteous All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.