GM Kate's Ruins of Azlant (closed)

Game Master Kate Baker


4,451 to 4,500 of 4,601 << first < prev | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | next > last >>

CG Brawler Contructed Pugilist 9 | HP 82/82 | AC 22 T 14 FF 18 | CMB +14, CMD 27 | F: +8, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +11 1d8, Melee: Unarmed Strike +15 1d10+9, +1 Keen Harpoon Leg +15 1d10+9 Active conditions: None.

Riku moves in through the mist and tries to kick the creature (#1) in its tentacled abs!

Harpoon Kick!: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19
Damage: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10


Ruins of Azlant || Debt to the Quah

miss chance for Harpoon, low misses: 1d100 ⇒ 80

Harpoon hits the creature through the mists!

barbed tentacles: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
concealment, low misses: 1d100 ⇒ 66
ouch! Bludgeoning and Piercing: 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 5, 3) + 6 = 17
bleed on your turn: 1d4 ⇒ 2
grab!: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
squeeze!: 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 1, 1) + 6 = 12 constrict damage and 1d4 ⇒ 4 Str damage

Ouch! The nightmare undead tentacles grasp Harpoon tightly! The other one tries to take him from the first, five-foot-stepping in and trying to tear Harpoon apart! (Strangely, it knows Harpoon's exact location, despite the obscuring mist, as though they had a Hive Mind.)

barbed tentacles: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
concealment, low misses: 1d100 ⇒ 87
ouch! Bludgeoning and Piercing: 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 2, 2) + 6 = 13
pull!: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
tear! Bludgeoning and Piercing: 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 1, 5) + 6 = 18

Initiative
Joli
Silt
Harpoon

Tentacle thing 1, -10 hp
Tentacle thing 2
Purpose
Toby


Male Rougarou Aquakineticist 9 | hp 74/97 (>3 Burn: 83/106 hp) | NL 60 (from burn 54), Burn 6/9, Buffer 0/1 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 (>3 burn: AC 21, T 15) | | F +14, R +12, W +9 (>3 burn: F +15, R +13) | H2O blast +9/5d6+10 B | Per +6 (low-light), SM +1 | Change shape 1/1 | Speed 30ft (+10 on flat, +20 downhill), Swim 20ft | Elem. Over. +3/+6, cold-resist: | Init +3 (+4)

Hearing the sickening sounds of the creatures' attacks on Harpoon, Toby steps forward until the abomination looms out of the fog. "Gross!" He draws a whip from the air with the sound of surf crashing on the shore and attacks! 5ft step, full attack. Using his Internal Buffer to empower the first strike.

kinetic blade, elem overflow: 1d20 + 10 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 3 = 31
damage: 5d6 + 11 ⇒ (6, 4, 5, 6, 1) + 11 = 33 Empowered to 49 if hit.
Concealment (1-20 misses): 1d100 ⇒ 4 Stupid fog cloud!

kinetic blade (iterative), elem overflow: 1d20 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 3 = 17
damage: 5d6 + 11 ⇒ (6, 6, 2, 6, 1) + 11 = 32
Concealment (1-20 misses): 1d100 ⇒ 48


N wyrwood occultist 9 | HP: 59/67 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 |F: +7, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +9 | Spd 30ft | P: +18 SM +10 | 16 Mental Focus: D1/7, E3/3, I1/1, T2/6; Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/5, 3rd 1/4 | +1 longsword +8/+3 (1d6+2), +1 longbow +12/+7 (1d6+2 x3, 110ft.)

Knowledge (religion), h. awareness, sudden insight: 1d20 + 16 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 16 + 2 + 4 = 39
What do I know about abhominals? Mostly looking at ways to keep them from killing Harpoon, specifically whether or not concealment would help him evade the grappler's attacks, and if the answer is "no," if their hive mind means the other one could easily hit him, too.


Ruins of Azlant || Debt to the Quah

Armin withdraws toward the back!

Well, Purpose knows pretty much everything about these nightmare creatures. They don't have any particular ability to get around concealment.


Male Grippli | Stats Shaman 8 / Unc. Rogue 1 | HP 70/70 | AC 23 T 16 FF 19 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +6, R: +9, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +23, SM: +18 | Ranged: Underwater crossbow +11, Melee: Shortsword +12 or +11 touch

Joli sings and his tongue whips out at Riku through the mist.

Murksight hex lets him see through it.

CSW: 3d8 + 9 ⇒ (5, 6, 6) + 9 = 26

Meanwhile, Iggy flies to Riku and buts a claw into one of the tentacles, trying to help him escape.

Aid Another +3 bonus: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


HP 75/75 | AC 29 T 14 FF 27 | CMB +14, CMD 25 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Rage 9/9 | Speed 35', Swim 50' | Space: 10', reach:10' | Rage 8/9 | Active conditions: Greater Longstrider, Cloak of Shade, Ironskin, Stoneskin (dr10/adm), Bulls Str, Strong Jaw, Haste, displacvement

Harpoon!

Silt 5-foot steps into flank with Toby and full attacks in a rage!

Greatsword, Rage, Destructive Smite, Flank: 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 11 + 2 + 2 = 24
miss%, 0-20 mises: 1d100 ⇒ 35
Greatsword, Rage, Flank: 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 2 + 2 = 19
miss%, 0-20 mises: 1d100 ⇒ 8

Greatsword, Slashing, Magical, Smite: 2d6 + 21 ⇒ (2, 3) + 21 = 26
Greatsword, Slashing, Magical, Smite: 2d6 + 17 ⇒ (2, 6) + 17 = 25


N wyrwood occultist 9 | HP: 59/67 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 |F: +7, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +9 | Spd 30ft | P: +18 SM +10 | 16 Mental Focus: D1/7, E3/3, I1/1, T2/6; Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/5, 3rd 1/4 | +1 longsword +8/+3 (1d6+2), +1 longbow +12/+7 (1d6+2 x3, 110ft.)

Purpose Creche moves up and darts a hand between the flailing tentacles, barely able to grab Harpoon's ankle...
Casting defensively, DC 17: 1d20 + 9 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 5 = 19
...but the man vanishes from sight! Per vanish; Riku's invisible for 5 rounds.


Ruins of Azlant || Debt to the Quah

Silt hits Number 2 once!

Initiative
Joli
Silt
Harpoon
Tentacle thing 1, -10 hp
Tentacle thing 2, -26 hp
Purpose
Toby

Harpoon is up! He is invisible and has a +3 bonus to his first attack roll from the aid.


CG Brawler Contructed Pugilist 9 | HP 82/82 | AC 22 T 14 FF 18 | CMB +14, CMD 27 | F: +8, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +11 1d8, Melee: Unarmed Strike +15 1d10+9, +1 Keen Harpoon Leg +15 1d10+9 Active conditions: None.

With help from his friends, Riku attempts to break out of the grapple and move away!

CMB: 1d20 + 17 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 17 + 2 + 3 = 25 Whelp


Ruins of Azlant || Debt to the Quah

The Harpoon, thanks to buffs from his friends, manages to make it out of the writhing tentacles!

#1, after seeing the powerful blow from Silt, tries to attack him!

barbed tentacles: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
concealment, low misses: 1d100 ⇒ 97
ouch! Bludgeoning and Piercing: 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 1, 2) + 6 = 14
bleed on your turn: 1d4 ⇒ 3
grab!: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21
squeeze!: 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 2, 3) + 6 = 16 constrict damage and 1d4 ⇒ 4 Str damage

It successfully strikes, but can't grab on!

#2 tries to hit the Harpoon, but can't quite grab on!

barbed tentacles: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
concealment, low misses: 1d100 ⇒ 21
ouch! Bludgeoning and Piercing: 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 3, 2) + 6 = 17
bleed on your turn: 1d4 ⇒ 1
grab!: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
squeeze!: 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 1, 3) + 6 = 14 constrict damage and 1d4 ⇒ 2 Str damage

Everyone is up!


NG Aquatic Humanoid HP 83/83 | AC 23 T 12 FF 22 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Goliath Druid 9 | Speed 20ft, Swim 30ft | Active conditions: Cloak of Shade

Silt continues his assault on #2!

Greatsword, Rage, Flank: 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 11 + 2 + 2 = 19
miss%, 0-20 mises: 1d100 ⇒ 30
Greatsword, Rage, Flank: 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 + 2 = 22
miss%, 0-20 mises: 1d100 ⇒ 51

Greatsword, Slashing, Magical: 2d6 + 17 ⇒ (5, 6) + 17 = 28
Greatsword, Slashing, Magical: 2d6 + 17 ⇒ (1, 3) + 17 = 21

17 damage after bleed


Ruins of Azlant || Debt to the Quah

Silt destroys the tentacle nightmare!


Male Rougarou Aquakineticist 9 | hp 74/97 (>3 Burn: 83/106 hp) | NL 60 (from burn 54), Burn 6/9, Buffer 0/1 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 (>3 burn: AC 21, T 15) | | F +14, R +12, W +9 (>3 burn: F +15, R +13) | H2O blast +9/5d6+10 B | Per +6 (low-light), SM +1 | Change shape 1/1 | Speed 30ft (+10 on flat, +20 downhill), Swim 20ft | Elem. Over. +3/+6, cold-resist: | Init +3 (+4)

Toby kicks the fallen abomination aside as he steps forward. "Leave Riku alone, you gross monster!" 5-foot step, full attack, accepting one burn to Empower the first attack.

kinetic blade, elem overflow: 1d20 + 10 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 3 = 31
damage: 5d6 + 11 ⇒ (4, 6, 1, 3, 6) + 11 = 31 <--Empowered to 46 damage.
Concealment, 1-20 misses: 1d100 ⇒ 24

kinetic blade (iterative), elem overflow: 1d20 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 3 = 19
damage: 5d6 + 11 ⇒ (6, 1, 4, 6, 4) + 11 = 32
Concealment, 1-20 misses: 1d100 ⇒ 31


Male Grippli | Stats Shaman 8 / Unc. Rogue 1 | HP 70/70 | AC 23 T 16 FF 19 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +6, R: +9, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +23, SM: +18 | Ranged: Underwater crossbow +11, Melee: Shortsword +12 or +11 touch

Iggy breathes steam while Joli applies healing to Riku.

Breath weapon Reflex DC 13: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9

CMW: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (8, 3) + 3 = 14


Ruins of Azlant || Debt to the Quah

Toby destroys the other one!

Out of combat!


N wyrwood occultist 9 | HP: 59/67 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 |F: +7, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +9 | Spd 30ft | P: +18 SM +10 | 16 Mental Focus: D1/7, E3/3, I1/1, T2/6; Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/5, 3rd 1/4 | +1 longsword +8/+3 (1d6+2), +1 longbow +12/+7 (1d6+2 x3, 110ft.)

Purpose Creche draws his Pharasmin dagger and makes doubly sure they're not getting back up. He also examines them in hopes of learning how they're made.
"Like a hermit crab. But far worse."

Would my high Knowledge roll from earlier help here?


Male Tidepool Dragon HP 35/35 | AC 19 T 18 FF 13 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14, SM: +14 | Breath: 2d6 steam, DC 13 | Melee: Bite, claws: +8, 1d3

Iggy flies somewhat awkwardly to Armin’s shoulder and gives her neck a hug. "The currents of the Rillsong shall carry you.” He casts a spell, creating a slipstream beneath her.


Ruins of Azlant || Debt to the Quah

Purpose knows that someone employed ancient Azlanti technology to alter
sentient humanoids. The people died during this process, but the strange energies involved animated them as undead horrors bound to serve their creator.

Armin looks terrified.


N wyrwood occultist 9 | HP: 59/67 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 |F: +7, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +9 | Spd 30ft | P: +18 SM +10 | 16 Mental Focus: D1/7, E3/3, I1/1, T2/6; Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/5, 3rd 1/4 | +1 longsword +8/+3 (1d6+2), +1 longbow +12/+7 (1d6+2 x3, 110ft.)

Purpose Creche uses the point of his dagger to move aside a limp tentacle. "Hm. These creatures were not created by circumstance. Not animated by hate or longing. Someone used Azlanti technology to change them. Bend them to their will." He probes discolored skin with thin fingers. "Or maybe this is a side effect. Maybe they hoped to achieve a different result."

He stands and turns to Armin. "I have questions. But this is not the best time to ask. You must be scared. We can get you to safety. We have a clockwork ally who could watch over you."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
NG Aquatic Humanoid HP 83/83 | AC 23 T 12 FF 22 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Goliath Druid 9 | Speed 20ft, Swim 30ft | Active conditions: Cloak of Shade

Armin. We want to help. We are nice people. He dangles a slice of tentacle in a hand and smiles. See?

diplomacy to calm: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

before we move on silt will Barkskin Riku! Marking off the spell now.


Male Grippli | Stats Shaman 8 / Unc. Rogue 1 | HP 70/70 | AC 23 T 16 FF 19 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +6, R: +9, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +23, SM: +18 | Ranged: Underwater crossbow +11, Melee: Shortsword +12 or +11 touch

Joli facepalms and smiles in a conciliatory fashion. "My friend Iggy here just wants to help. Could you hold your breath for a moment while we swim to safety? I’ll be with you. We have friends outside to protect you."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 19 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 19 + 3 = 35

Iggy nods and smiles like a little dragon angel. "We’re going to take care of that big shark thing. Don’t worry."

Auto aid

If she agrees, The frog and dragon will swim with her to safety.


CG Brawler Contructed Pugilist 9 | HP 82/82 | AC 22 T 14 FF 18 | CMB +14, CMD 27 | F: +8, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +11 1d8, Melee: Unarmed Strike +15 1d10+9, +1 Keen Harpoon Leg +15 1d10+9 Active conditions: None.

Riku thanks everyone for their help as he wipes the slime and ichor off his clothes.


Ruins of Azlant || Debt to the Quah

Armin agrees, and whoever would like can escort her up to safety. The clockworks guard over her as Aoinse checks her out to see if she is injured.


HP 75/75 | AC 29 T 14 FF 27 | CMB +14, CMD 25 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Rage 9/9 | Speed 35', Swim 50' | Space: 10', reach:10' | Rage 8/9 | Active conditions: Greater Longstrider, Cloak of Shade, Ironskin, Stoneskin (dr10/adm), Bulls Str, Strong Jaw, Haste, displacvement

Silt'chaak transforms back into Scrag'chaak, swims to the double doors, and listens. perception: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (20) + 20 = 40


Ruins of Azlant || Debt to the Quah

Silt hears the faint whirr of machinery.


HP 75/75 | AC 29 T 14 FF 27 | CMB +14, CMD 25 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Rage 9/9 | Speed 35', Swim 50' | Space: 10', reach:10' | Rage 8/9 | Active conditions: Greater Longstrider, Cloak of Shade, Ironskin, Stoneskin (dr10/adm), Bulls Str, Strong Jaw, Haste, displacvement

Silt opens the door when everyone is ready.


Male Rougarou Aquakineticist 9 | hp 74/97 (>3 Burn: 83/106 hp) | NL 60 (from burn 54), Burn 6/9, Buffer 0/1 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 (>3 burn: AC 21, T 15) | | F +14, R +12, W +9 (>3 burn: F +15, R +13) | H2O blast +9/5d6+10 B | Per +6 (low-light), SM +1 | Change shape 1/1 | Speed 30ft (+10 on flat, +20 downhill), Swim 20ft | Elem. Over. +3/+6, cold-resist: | Init +3 (+4)

Toby's wagging tail causes small eddies in the water behind him as he waits anxiously for what's on the other side of the door.


CG Brawler Contructed Pugilist 9 | HP 82/82 | AC 22 T 14 FF 18 | CMB +14, CMD 27 | F: +8, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +11 1d8, Melee: Unarmed Strike +15 1d10+9, +1 Keen Harpoon Leg +15 1d10+9 Active conditions: None.

With Armin gone, Riku shifts back into his seascarred form.


Male Grippli | Stats Shaman 8 / Unc. Rogue 1 | HP 70/70 | AC 23 T 16 FF 19 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +6, R: +9, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +23, SM: +18 | Ranged: Underwater crossbow +11, Melee: Shortsword +12 or +11 touch

Joli blesses the party and, just as the door is opening, calls upon the spirit of his people again.

Bless, Shake It Off Teamwork Feat


Ruins of Azlant || Debt to the Quah

You open the door. Strange machinery and tubes in the walls make up the interior of this room. Embedded in the wall furthest from the entrance is a large metal pin panel whose surface ripples at regular intervals; with each wave that sweeps across the panel, new symbols appear on its surface.


Male Rougarou Aquakineticist 9 | hp 74/97 (>3 Burn: 83/106 hp) | NL 60 (from burn 54), Burn 6/9, Buffer 0/1 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 (>3 burn: AC 21, T 15) | | F +14, R +12, W +9 (>3 burn: F +15, R +13) | H2O blast +9/5d6+10 B | Per +6 (low-light), SM +1 | Change shape 1/1 | Speed 30ft (+10 on flat, +20 downhill), Swim 20ft | Elem. Over. +3/+6, cold-resist: | Init +3 (+4)

"Oh, cool!" Toby swims forward to examine the pin panel.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ruins of Azlant || Debt to the Quah

The display on the pin panel alternates between messages in Azlanti, one after another. The first one reads “Status: Unstable,” and the second one displays the text “Composition” and shows a bar graph.

As Toby gets close, the text on the pin panel suddenly goes flat, and a humanlike face emerges from it. A harsh, metallic voice and a soft, friendly voice speak in unison, spreading through the water. The lips on the face move, but the voice isn’t completely synchronized with the movement. It speaks in Azlanti. “Welcome. I was expecting you. There is much to talk about. Where have you come from? What is your purpose here?”


N wyrwood occultist 9 | HP: 59/67 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 |F: +7, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +9 | Spd 30ft | P: +18 SM +10 | 16 Mental Focus: D1/7, E3/3, I1/1, T2/6; Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/5, 3rd 1/4 | +1 longsword +8/+3 (1d6+2), +1 longbow +12/+7 (1d6+2 x3, 110ft.)

Whoa!

"Here to rescue friends. Here to learn about ancient Azlant."
Purpose Creche racks his arcane synapses for trace of information about such a machine.

Knowledge (arcana), h. awareness: 1d20 + 17 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 17 + 2 = 39
Knowledge (engineering), h. awareness: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 14 + 2 = 18
Knowledge (history), h. awareness: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 13 + 2 = 31


Ruins of Azlant || Debt to the Quah

Purpose notices that the display is similar to the display in the astronomical device where you saw the haunt and the controls for the winding station in area C10, but 10 times larger. It's definitely ancient Azlanti technology, and he thinks such things would be referred to as analytical engines. Purpose could probably figure out more with more time.


N wyrwood occultist 9 | HP: 59/67 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 |F: +7, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +9 | Spd 30ft | P: +18 SM +10 | 16 Mental Focus: D1/7, E3/3, I1/1, T2/6; Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/5, 3rd 1/4 | +1 longsword +8/+3 (1d6+2), +1 longbow +12/+7 (1d6+2 x3, 110ft.)

"We would also like to learn about this facility. What is its layout. Which rooms still have power. Do you detect any activity inside. If so. Where."
Shot in the dark on the last couple!


Ruins of Azlant || Debt to the Quah

"Power was recently restored to all areas. Was that your doing? Who are you?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 75/75 | AC 29 T 14 FF 27 | CMB +14, CMD 25 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Rage 9/9 | Speed 35', Swim 50' | Space: 10', reach:10' | Rage 8/9 | Active conditions: Greater Longstrider, Cloak of Shade, Ironskin, Stoneskin (dr10/adm), Bulls Str, Strong Jaw, Haste, displacvement

Silt gestures at his wyrwood friend. Our Purpose is here.

We are nice people from the village. We killed lightning people so the machines eould start moving. We search for stolen friends, and want to hurt those who took them.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


Male Grippli | Stats Shaman 8 / Unc. Rogue 1 | HP 70/70 | AC 23 T 16 FF 19 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +6, R: +9, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +23, SM: +18 | Ranged: Underwater crossbow +11, Melee: Shortsword +12 or +11 touch

Joli pipes up in Azlanti. "Yes, as my friend Silt said, our friend here is Purpose Creche. We helped him restore power, with the aid of Aoinse. I imagine you both come from the great minds of Azlants’ theosophists. We are here pursuing a powerful aboleth who made this place a prison and lair. Can you help us defeat this wretched creature?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (8) + 19 = 27


Ruins of Azlant || Debt to the Quah

"If this aboleth is so powerful, how will you defeat them? Are you equally powerful?"


Male Grippli | Stats Shaman 8 / Unc. Rogue 1 | HP 70/70 | AC 23 T 16 FF 19 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +6, R: +9, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +23, SM: +18 | Ranged: Underwater crossbow +11, Melee: Shortsword +12 or +11 touch

"We have our means, but always welcome help. Have you encountered it?"


Ruins of Azlant || Debt to the Quah

"I have. It has taken over the Temple. I can do very little against it."


HP 75/75 | AC 29 T 14 FF 27 | CMB +14, CMD 25 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Rage 9/9 | Speed 35', Swim 50' | Space: 10', reach:10' | Rage 8/9 | Active conditions: Greater Longstrider, Cloak of Shade, Ironskin, Stoneskin (dr10/adm), Bulls Str, Strong Jaw, Haste, displacvement

Where are the ones it has stolen?


Male Grippli | Stats Shaman 8 / Unc. Rogue 1 | HP 70/70 | AC 23 T 16 FF 19 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +6, R: +9, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +23, SM: +18 | Ranged: Underwater crossbow +11, Melee: Shortsword +12 or +11 touch

"Yea, where? What power does it hold over the temple?"


N wyrwood occultist 9 | HP: 59/67 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 |F: +7, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +9 | Spd 30ft | P: +18 SM +10 | 16 Mental Focus: D1/7, E3/3, I1/1, T2/6; Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/5, 3rd 1/4 | +1 longsword +8/+3 (1d6+2), +1 longbow +12/+7 (1d6+2 x3, 110ft.)

"And why can you do very little against it."


Male Rougarou Aquakineticist 9 | hp 74/97 (>3 Burn: 83/106 hp) | NL 60 (from burn 54), Burn 6/9, Buffer 0/1 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 (>3 burn: AC 21, T 15) | | F +14, R +12, W +9 (>3 burn: F +15, R +13) | H2O blast +9/5d6+10 B | Per +6 (low-light), SM +1 | Change shape 1/1 | Speed 30ft (+10 on flat, +20 downhill), Swim 20ft | Elem. Over. +3/+6, cold-resist: | Init +3 (+4)

"Also, um, not to be rude but...who are you?"


Ruins of Azlant || Debt to the Quah

"I am the analytical engine. My control does not extend beyond this room, though I can see power readings. I imagine the people you seek are in the vault. It's at the other end of the hallway. The aboleth is very dangerous though. Unless you have great power and an even greater plan, you will likely all be killed."


Male Grippli | Stats Shaman 8 / Unc. Rogue 1 | HP 70/70 | AC 23 T 16 FF 19 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +6, R: +9, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +23, SM: +18 | Ranged: Underwater crossbow +11, Melee: Shortsword +12 or +11 touch

"Your power readings must be very detailed. What did they tell you about its powers?"


Ruins of Azlant || Debt to the Quah

”Its minions have been through here. Perhaps I can help you make a plan. What are your powers?”


Male Grippli | Stats Shaman 8 / Unc. Rogue 1 | HP 70/70 | AC 23 T 16 FF 19 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +6, R: +9, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +23, SM: +18 | Ranged: Underwater crossbow +11, Melee: Shortsword +12 or +11 touch

"Ah, we are very good at planning. Purpose here especially. But if you have information or capabilities to add, please do share. We would love your help with our common enemy."

Where have we heard such questions before... Joli’s brow furrows.

Sense Motive if possible with this strange machine: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24

4,451 to 4,500 of 4,601 << first < prev | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Kate's Ruins of Azlant All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.