GM Kate's Ruins of Azlant (closed)

Game Master Kate Baker


4,151 to 4,200 of 4,604 << first < prev | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | next > last >>

HP 75/75 | AC 29 T 14 FF 27 | CMB +14, CMD 25 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Rage 9/9 | Speed 35', Swim 50' | Space: 10', reach:10' | Rage 8/9 | Active conditions: Greater Longstrider, Cloak of Shade, Ironskin, Stoneskin (dr10/adm), Bulls Str, Strong Jaw, Haste, displacvement

Yep you can use it the round after Silt casts it.


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Aoinse starts tinkering with the clockwork mage, and that brings us back around to the top! You notice that Aoinse's wounds start to self-repair.

The clockwork servant continues to be in delay. It seems to have different programming.

Initiative
Harpoon
Toby
Joli

Clockwork mage
Clockwork soldier
Silt
Purpose
Aoinse, -11 hp


Male Rougarou Aquakineticist 9 | hp 74/97 (>3 Burn: 83/106 hp) | NL 60 (from burn 54), Burn 6/9, Buffer 0/1 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 (>3 burn: AC 21, T 15) | | F +14, R +12, W +9 (>3 burn: F +15, R +13) | H2O blast +9/5d6+10 B | Per +6 (low-light), SM +1 | Change shape 1/1 | Speed 30ft (+10 on flat, +20 downhill), Swim 20ft | Elem. Over. +3/+6, cold-resist: | Init +3 (+4)

"Hey, knock that off!" Toby yells at the mage-robot. "We're here to help!" He readies to blast the thing, should it start casting another spell.

Readied blast:
kinetic blast, elem overflow: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 2 = 32
damage, elem overflow: 4d6 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1, 4, 3) + 10 + 4 = 25


CG Brawler Contructed Pugilist 9 | HP 82/82 | AC 22 T 14 FF 18 | CMB +14, CMD 27 | F: +8, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +11 1d8, Melee: Unarmed Strike +15 1d10+9, +1 Keen Harpoon Leg +15 1d10+9 Active conditions: None.

The Harpoon hops back and begins to reload his leg!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
HP 75/75 | AC 29 T 14 FF 27 | CMB +14, CMD 25 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Rage 9/9 | Speed 35', Swim 50' | Space: 10', reach:10' | Rage 8/9 | Active conditions: Greater Longstrider, Cloak of Shade, Ironskin, Stoneskin (dr10/adm), Bulls Str, Strong Jaw, Haste, displacvement

that should trigger Silt’s ready

Silt touches the Harpoon's leg with a broken piece of coral.

Fly true, Harpoon leg.
A hateful arrow, burning.
Rass berries screaming.

True Strike till end of next round for Harpoon


Male Grippli | Stats Shaman 8 / Unc. Rogue 1 | HP 70/70 | AC 23 T 16 FF 19 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +6, R: +9, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +23, SM: +18 | Ranged: Underwater crossbow +11, Melee: Shortsword +12 or +11 touch

Joli croaks as his skin scorches and Silt, Riku, and Toby heal. He waves a whistle stick, knitting up his wounds.

CMW: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (6, 5) + 3 = 14

-1 hp


Male Rougarou Aquakineticist 9 | hp 74/97 (>3 Burn: 83/106 hp) | NL 60 (from burn 54), Burn 6/9, Buffer 0/1 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 (>3 burn: AC 21, T 15) | | F +14, R +12, W +9 (>3 burn: F +15, R +13) | H2O blast +9/5d6+10 B | Per +6 (low-light), SM +1 | Change shape 1/1 | Speed 30ft (+10 on flat, +20 downhill), Swim 20ft | Elem. Over. +3/+6, cold-resist: | Init +3 (+4)

Readied attack was a crit threat!

Readied confirm?:

kinetic blast, elem overflow: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 2 = 14
damage, elem overflow: 4d6 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (2, 6, 2, 4) + 10 + 4 = 28


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

The clockwork mage moves forward, brushing aside Aoinse. It points a finger, and Toby's ready goes off. Although the attack hits, it does not appear to affect the spell, and two scorching rays emerge, one aimed at Toby and one at Silt. (Silt gets an AoO for the ranged attack but not the spell.)

scorching ray vs Toby: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (11) + 20 = 31
ouch!: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 5, 1) = 12

scorching ray vs Silt: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (10) + 20 = 30
ouch!: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 1, 1) = 11

The soldier steps up and whacks at Silt.

halberd 1: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (11) + 18 = 29
ouch!: 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21

halberd 2: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18
ouch!: 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21

The clockwork servant springs into action. It moves up to the wall and starts trying to break it down.

wall slam!: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
ouch?: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Initiative
Harpoon
Toby
Joli
Clockwork mage, -20 hp
Clockwork soldier
Silt
Purpose

Aoinse, -11 hp

Silt and Purpose up!


HP 75/75 | AC 29 T 14 FF 27 | CMB +14, CMD 25 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Rage 9/9 | Speed 35', Swim 50' | Space: 10', reach:10' | Rage 8/9 | Active conditions: Greater Longstrider, Cloak of Shade, Ironskin, Stoneskin (dr10/adm), Bulls Str, Strong Jaw, Haste, displacvement

ouch!

Silt attempts to grapple the soldier, hoping it misses the AOO.

grapple: 1d20 + 16 + 20 ⇒ (10) + 16 + 20 = 46

If silt is still standing 22 HP left he will move the soldier back as far as he can at 1/2 speed, getting out of line of sight from the caster and opening a lane for Harpoon.


HP 75/75 | AC 29 T 14 FF 27 | CMB +14, CMD 25 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Rage 9/9 | Speed 35', Swim 50' | Space: 10', reach:10' | Rage 8/9 | Active conditions: Greater Longstrider, Cloak of Shade, Ironskin, Stoneskin (dr10/adm), Bulls Str, Strong Jaw, Haste, displacvement

AOO, Bite, furious focus: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21
Bite, power attack, destructive smite: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

halberd AoO: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (18) + 18 = 36
ouch!: 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

The soldier hits Silt hard, but Silt is still standing. The grapple is successful! (The AoO did not hit the mage.)


Male Grippli | Stats Shaman 8 / Unc. Rogue 1 | HP 70/70 | AC 23 T 16 FF 19 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +6, R: +9, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +23, SM: +18 | Ranged: Underwater crossbow +11, Melee: Shortsword +12 or +11 touch

Joli croaks and croaks some more as his friends are hammered. "Rillsong, ancestors, comfort us!"

Channel Energy: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 2, 5) = 16

-1 hp

Wall of Ice 16 / 24 hp


N wyrwood occultist 9 | HP: 59/67 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 |F: +7, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +9 | Spd 30ft | P: +18 SM +10 | 16 Mental Focus: D1/7, E3/3, I1/1, T2/6; Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/5, 3rd 1/4 | +1 longsword +8/+3 (1d6+2), +1 longbow +12/+7 (1d6+2 x3, 110ft.)

Purpose Creche helps Aoinse draw close to the distracted mage. "Do what you can. Quickly."


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Aoinse gets back to work on the mage. Her wounds continue to heal up as she does so.

Craft (clockwork): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

The mage stops its aggressive posturing and stands straight up at attention.

Joli channels to heal his wounded party members.

Initiative
Harpoon
Toby

Joli
Clockwork mage, -20 hp
Clockwork soldier
Silt
Purpose
Aoinse, -9 hp


Male Rougarou Aquakineticist 9 | hp 74/97 (>3 Burn: 83/106 hp) | NL 60 (from burn 54), Burn 6/9, Buffer 0/1 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 (>3 burn: AC 21, T 15) | | F +14, R +12, W +9 (>3 burn: F +15, R +13) | H2O blast +9/5d6+10 B | Per +6 (low-light), SM +1 | Change shape 1/1 | Speed 30ft (+10 on flat, +20 downhill), Swim 20ft | Elem. Over. +3/+6, cold-resist: | Init +3 (+4)

Toby gathers power to himself, ready to unleash a torrent at the mage. He pauses, though, when he sees it stand up straight. "Is it...fixed?" He holds his hands ready to blast, should it make an aggressive action. Move action gather power to pay for empowered blast, standard action readied attack.

Readied attack:

kinetic blast, pbs, elem overflow: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 1 + 2 = 19
damage, pbs, elem overflow: 4d6 + 10 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3, 2, 5) + 10 + 1 + 4 = 26 Empowered to 39 damage if that hits.


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Aoinse calls out, ”It should cease hostilities toward outsiders now. I must still reprogram the soldier.”


CG Brawler Contructed Pugilist 9 | HP 82/82 | AC 22 T 14 FF 18 | CMB +14, CMD 27 | F: +8, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +11 1d8, Melee: Unarmed Strike +15 1d10+9, +1 Keen Harpoon Leg +15 1d10+9 Active conditions: None.

Riku readies his to shoot his harpoon leg at the soldier should it break free of Silt’s grapple.

Readied attack:
Harpoon: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20 Grapple on hit: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28


Male Rougarou Aquakineticist 9 | hp 74/97 (>3 Burn: 83/106 hp) | NL 60 (from burn 54), Burn 6/9, Buffer 0/1 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 (>3 burn: AC 21, T 15) | | F +14, R +12, W +9 (>3 burn: F +15, R +13) | H2O blast +9/5d6+10 B | Per +6 (low-light), SM +1 | Change shape 1/1 | Speed 30ft (+10 on flat, +20 downhill), Swim 20ft | Elem. Over. +3/+6, cold-resist: | Init +3 (+4)
GM Kate wrote:
Aoinse calls out, ”It should cease hostilities toward outsiders now. I must still reprogram the soldier.”

In that case, retcon to blast the soldier if it either attacks or breaks the grapple.


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

The mage continues to stand still.

The soldier attempts to break out of Silt's grapple.

CMB, grappled: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (8) + 17 = 25

It remains grappled!

The servant keeps pounding on the wall.

wall slam!: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
ouch?: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Initiative
Harpoon
Toby
Joli

Clockwork mage, -20 hp
Clockwork soldier
Clockwork servant
Silt
Purpose

Aoinse, -9 hp


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Taking the liberty of assuming that Purpose will reposition Aoinse:

Craft (clockwork): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

The soldier likewise stands at attention.

Out of combat!

"It will take a little while to completely reprogram them. Before that, I'll have that clockwork servant assist me with repairing my leg, since everything will be easier if I don't need help moving."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 75/75 | AC 29 T 14 FF 27 | CMB +14, CMD 25 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Rage 9/9 | Speed 35', Swim 50' | Space: 10', reach:10' | Rage 8/9 | Active conditions: Greater Longstrider, Cloak of Shade, Ironskin, Stoneskin (dr10/adm), Bulls Str, Strong Jaw, Haste, displacvement

Thank goodness.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG Brawler Contructed Pugilist 9 | HP 82/82 | AC 22 T 14 FF 18 | CMB +14, CMD 27 | F: +8, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +11 1d8, Melee: Unarmed Strike +15 1d10+9, +1 Keen Harpoon Leg +15 1d10+9 Active conditions: None.

"Very good, thank you for your help. Perhaps there is something I can learn from watching you." Riku says to Aoinse, one hand unconsciously moving to his constructed leg.

Totally taking craft clockwork next level!


N wyrwood occultist 9 | HP: 59/67 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 |F: +7, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +9 | Spd 30ft | P: +18 SM +10 | 16 Mental Focus: D1/7, E3/3, I1/1, T2/6; Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/5, 3rd 1/4 | +1 longsword +8/+3 (1d6+2), +1 longbow +12/+7 (1d6+2 x3, 110ft.)

"Thank you. Well done." Purpose Creche continues supporting Aoinse. "Will one of these help you repair your leg. Perhaps the others could guard you while you work."

Once the details are worked out and his companions' wounds are seen to, Purpose Creche suggests heading to the shelf-lined storm room. (C12/C13)

Scavenger's stone healing:

1d6 ⇒ 5
1d6 ⇒ 2
1d6 ⇒ 3


Male Rougarou Aquakineticist 9 | hp 74/97 (>3 Burn: 83/106 hp) | NL 60 (from burn 54), Burn 6/9, Buffer 0/1 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 (>3 burn: AC 21, T 15) | | F +14, R +12, W +9 (>3 burn: F +15, R +13) | H2O blast +9/5d6+10 B | Per +6 (low-light), SM +1 | Change shape 1/1 | Speed 30ft (+10 on flat, +20 downhill), Swim 20ft | Elem. Over. +3/+6, cold-resist: | Init +3 (+4)

Toby glances wistfully at all the awesome clockwork stuff, sighs, and assents. "Fine, let's go in there..."


N wyrwood occultist 9 | HP: 59/67 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 |F: +7, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +9 | Spd 30ft | P: +18 SM +10 | 16 Mental Focus: D1/7, E3/3, I1/1, T2/6; Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/5, 3rd 1/4 | +1 longsword +8/+3 (1d6+2), +1 longbow +12/+7 (1d6+2 x3, 110ft.)

"Toby. Time for learning later. Believe me. I'm just as eager as you."


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

You head into Room 12. Two stone cabinets stand against the south wall of this chamber. A few ancient robes lie crumpled in the room amid fine, colored dust and other debris.

The dust seems to be ancient fabric decayed into almost nothingness. The robes that remain have magical auras.

One of the surviving robes is a mnemonic vestment sewn from blue silk. An eye-shaped symbol is embroidered on the vestment in silver thread. Decorated in the same way and constructed of wool dyed a similar hue of blue is a shocking robe and a robe of useful items that appears more orderly than most robes of that type. The robe of useful items contains 13 additional patches: bag of 100 gp, gems, iron door, minor scroll (dispel magic, CL 5th), mule, open pit (2), potion of cure serious wounds, rowboat, war dogs, window, and wooden ladder (2). On one of the shelves, an unfettered shirt is decorated with similar embroidery.


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

You open the door into the next room (C13). Stone shelves on the walls of this storage room are full of jars and vials of different sizes. A sweet but musty smell hangs heavy in the air.

GM screen:

Purpose Creche: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20, possible height. awareness/see invis.
The Harpoon: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Toby Hawthorn: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Sil’tchaak: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36
Prince Joli Toli: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (10) + 18 = 28

Silt notices a faint creaking sound as the first person enters.

Who all is going in this room?


HP 75/75 | AC 29 T 14 FF 27 | CMB +14, CMD 25 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Rage 9/9 | Speed 35', Swim 50' | Space: 10', reach:10' | Rage 8/9 | Active conditions: Greater Longstrider, Cloak of Shade, Ironskin, Stoneskin (dr10/adm), Bulls Str, Strong Jaw, Haste, displacvement

Silt will enter!


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Very well, Silt notices a creak as he enters!


Male Grippli | Stats Shaman 8 / Unc. Rogue 1 | HP 70/70 | AC 23 T 16 FF 19 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +6, R: +9, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +23, SM: +18 | Ranged: Underwater crossbow +11, Melee: Shortsword +12 or +11 touch

3 CMW + 1 CLW

Joli continues to ache as Silt’s wounds become his own. Rillsong, I fear I’m becoming too like a devotee of Zon-Kuthon. This cannot stand. He shakes his whistle stick until he bruises disappear.


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Silt suddenly notices more than a creak as the floor collapses under his feet and he falls with a splash into a flooded chamber!

Many stone coffins rest on shelves built into the walls of this submerged chamber. This nearly 30-foot-high chamber is half flooded with 15 feet of water. A successful DC 20 Climb check is required to scale the walls of the burial chamber.

Silt notices a discreet door cut into one wall (the bottom wall in the current view), but something much more pressing catches his attention: three very old and shriveled-looking people who seem very mad about Silt intrusion into their final resting place!

Silt, I'm afraid I need three Will saves, and please also give me a Swim check as you fall in the water to see if you are off-balance!

Initiative:

Purpose Creche: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
The Harpoon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Toby Hawthorn: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 +1 if >=3 burn
Sil’tchaak: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Prince Joli Toli: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
yellow Azlanti: 1d20 ⇒ 19
blue Azlanti: 1d20 ⇒ 19
green Azlanti: 1d20 ⇒ 8

Knowledge (religion) DC 15:
They are spoooooky mummies!

Toby
Yellow Azlan tea
Blue Azlan tea
Joli
Purpose
Harpoon
Silt
Green Azlan tea

Toby is quickest on the draw!


HP 75/75 | AC 29 T 14 FF 27 | CMB +14, CMD 25 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Rage 9/9 | Speed 35', Swim 50' | Space: 10', reach:10' | Rage 8/9 | Active conditions: Greater Longstrider, Cloak of Shade, Ironskin, Stoneskin (dr10/adm), Bulls Str, Strong Jaw, Haste, displacvement

Silt hears — and he falls through the floor.

will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Swim; Swim speed: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Silt ain't afraid of no undead. He also caught himself falling in the water and is swimming normally.


Male Rougarou Aquakineticist 9 | hp 74/97 (>3 Burn: 83/106 hp) | NL 60 (from burn 54), Burn 6/9, Buffer 0/1 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 (>3 burn: AC 21, T 15) | | F +14, R +12, W +9 (>3 burn: F +15, R +13) | H2O blast +9/5d6+10 B | Per +6 (low-light), SM +1 | Change shape 1/1 | Speed 30ft (+10 on flat, +20 downhill), Swim 20ft | Elem. Over. +3/+6, cold-resist: | Init +3 (+4)

"Silt! You ok?" Toby rushes forward to the hole, peering down at his friend.

If there's enough light for him to see the situation with low-light vision:
"Ack! What the hell are those?" He leans down and fires a blast at the yellow mummy, despite the fact that the surface of the water is between them, and completely ignoring the foolishness of running out onto a surface his friend just fell through.

kinetic blast, elem overflow: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 1 + 2 = 21 Likely vs. improved cover.
damage, elem overflow: 4d6 + 10 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (5, 3, 3, 3) + 10 + 1 + 4 = 29


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

The upstairs is well-lit since you turned the power on, so yeah, I think there's sufficient light getting downstairs.

Toby has trouble focusing his blast into the water.

Two of the shriveled, barnacle-covered figures move toward Silt.

There is fifteen feet of water in this room. I assume that Silt is in the top ten feet of water. The creatures are walking along the bottom, but they should be able to reach him.

yellow slam vs Silt: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
ouch!: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 and a Fort save

blue slam vs Silt: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
ouch!: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 and a Fort save

Toby
Yellow Azlan tea
Blue Azlan tea
Joli
Purpose
Harpoon
Silt

Green Azlan tea


HP 75/75 | AC 29 T 14 FF 27 | CMB +14, CMD 25 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Rage 9/9 | Speed 35', Swim 50' | Space: 10', reach:10' | Rage 8/9 | Active conditions: Greater Longstrider, Cloak of Shade, Ironskin, Stoneskin (dr10/adm), Bulls Str, Strong Jaw, Haste, displacvement

fort, slam 1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Slam 2 missed

The mean Azlan Tea, at last!

Silt flies into a rage!

Bite, power attack, furious focus, bull's strength: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25
Claw, power attack, bull's strength: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16
Claw, power attack, bull's strength: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32

Magical, Bite, P, B, S: 1d8 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23
Magical, Claw 1, B, S: 1d6 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19
Magical, Claw 2, B, S: 1d6 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17


Male Grippli | Stats Shaman 8 / Unc. Rogue 1 | HP 70/70 | AC 23 T 16 FF 19 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +6, R: +9, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +23, SM: +18 | Ranged: Underwater crossbow +11, Melee: Shortsword +12 or +11 touch

Joli grunts and moves to the edge of the pit. "Poli Oqa, please protect my pal!"

A grumpy, hazier Poli appears and attacks the mummy struck by Silt.

Spiritual weapon: 1d20 + 5 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 7 = 14
Force: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

"Please, honored one, try harder."


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Silt hits twice! His attacks don't do quite as much damage as he expected, but still a substantial hit.

I don't think Silt specified a target, so I'll assume yellow. Poli Oqa can't quite connect.

Purpose and Harpoon are up!

Toby
Yellow Azlan tea, -30 hp
Blue Azlan tea
Joli
Purpose
Harpoon

Silt
Green Azlan tea


N wyrwood occultist 9 | HP: 59/67 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 |F: +7, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +9 | Spd 30ft | P: +18 SM +10 | 16 Mental Focus: D1/7, E3/3, I1/1, T2/6; Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/5, 3rd 1/4 | +1 longsword +8/+3 (1d6+2), +1 longbow +12/+7 (1d6+2 x3, 110ft.)

Purpose Creche puts a hand on Riku's shoulder, whose body flares with sudden speed. (Quickness focus power! Haste for 2 rounds, and +2 to AC/Reflex saves instead of the usual.)


CG Brawler Contructed Pugilist 9 | HP 82/82 | AC 22 T 14 FF 18 | CMB +14, CMD 27 | F: +8, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +11 1d8, Melee: Unarmed Strike +15 1d10+9, +1 Keen Harpoon Leg +15 1d10+9 Active conditions: None.

Riku shifts into his seascarred form, then hurries to the edge of the hole and dives in.

"I will help you Silt!"

Riku's bones and muscles begin to creak as he takes on more shark-like features. Gaining +2 WIS, the amphibious subtype, and ferocity.


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Harpoon dives in and I need three Will saves, please!

The green one moves in to attack Silt!

Toby
Yellow Azlan tea, -30 hp
Blue Azlan tea
Joli
Purpose
Harpoon
Silt
Green Azlan tea

green slam vs Silt: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
ouch!: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 and a Fort save


CG Brawler Contructed Pugilist 9 | HP 82/82 | AC 22 T 14 FF 18 | CMB +14, CMD 27 | F: +8, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +11 1d8, Melee: Unarmed Strike +15 1d10+9, +1 Keen Harpoon Leg +15 1d10+9 Active conditions: None.

Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Any bonuses against fear effects?


HP 75/75 | AC 29 T 14 FF 27 | CMB +14, CMD 25 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Rage 9/9 | Speed 35', Swim 50' | Space: 10', reach:10' | Rage 8/9 | Active conditions: Greater Longstrider, Cloak of Shade, Ironskin, Stoneskin (dr10/adm), Bulls Str, Strong Jaw, Haste, displacvement

fort: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 2 = 27


CG Brawler Contructed Pugilist 9 | HP 82/82 | AC 22 T 14 FF 18 | CMB +14, CMD 27 | F: +8, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +11 1d8, Melee: Unarmed Strike +15 1d10+9, +1 Keen Harpoon Leg +15 1d10+9 Active conditions: None.

Oh no! Sadly no...


Male Rougarou Aquakineticist 9 | hp 74/97 (>3 Burn: 83/106 hp) | NL 60 (from burn 54), Burn 6/9, Buffer 0/1 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 (>3 burn: AC 21, T 15) | | F +14, R +12, W +9 (>3 burn: F +15, R +13) | H2O blast +9/5d6+10 B | Per +6 (low-light), SM +1 | Change shape 1/1 | Speed 30ft (+10 on flat, +20 downhill), Swim 20ft | Elem. Over. +3/+6, cold-resist: | Init +3 (+4)

Toby fires again, this time trying to focus on hitting, rather than doing maximum damage. As his stream of pure cold hits the water it forms jagged ice crystals that stream toward the mummy. Move action to gather power to pay for empowered blast, standard action to unleash a cold blast vs. blue.

energy blast vs. blue touch, elem overflow: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 1 + 2 = 31
cold damage, elem overflow: 4d6 + 3 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2, 1, 6) + 3 + 1 + 4 = 19 Empowered to 28 damage, half cold half piercing.


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Harpoon dives into the water, only to come face-to-face with a terrifying undead creature!

He is paralyzed with fear for 1d4 ⇒ 3 rounds.

Toby strikes true, water or no water.

The other two strike at Silt again.

yellow slam vs Silt: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
ouch!: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 and a Fort save

blue slam vs Silt: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22
ouch!: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 and a Fort save

Toby
Yellow Azlan tea, -30 hp
Blue Azlan tea, -23 hp
Joli
Purpose
Harpoon
Silt

Green Azlan tea


CG Brawler Contructed Pugilist 9 | HP 82/82 | AC 22 T 14 FF 18 | CMB +14, CMD 27 | F: +8, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +11 1d8, Melee: Unarmed Strike +15 1d10+9, +1 Keen Harpoon Leg +15 1d10+9 Active conditions: None.

Paralyzed round 1


HP 75/75 | AC 29 T 14 FF 27 | CMB +14, CMD 25 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 | Init: +1 | Perc: +20, SM: +4 | Rage 9/9 | Speed 35', Swim 50' | Space: 10', reach:10' | Rage 8/9 | Active conditions: Greater Longstrider, Cloak of Shade, Ironskin, Stoneskin (dr10/adm), Bulls Str, Strong Jaw, Haste, displacvement

fort: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 yay :/

second one misses

AZLAN will learn to be nice! Start with yellow, then on to blue if possible.

Bite, power attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35
Claw, power attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35
Claw, power attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28

Bite, power attack, crit confirm: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18
Claw, power attack, crit confirm: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34

Magical, Bite, P, B, S: 1d8 + 22 ⇒ (5) + 22 = 27
Magical, Claw 1, B, S: 1d6 + 18 ⇒ (3) + 18 = 21
Magical, Claw 2, B, S: 1d6 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20

Magical, Bite, P, B, S, crit?: 1d8 + 22 ⇒ (8) + 22 = 30
Magical, Claw 1, B, S, crit?: 1d6 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19

I think bite fails to confirm; claw probably does. So 27 damage, 40 damage, 20 damage before DR.


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Yellow is down and Blue is very injured!

4,151 to 4,200 of 4,604 << first < prev | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Kate's Ruins of Azlant All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.