GM Euan's Mummy's Mask

Game Master Euan

Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet
Osirion Map - Wati City Map - Tephu City Map


7,651 to 7,700 of 7,877 << first < prev | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 3/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

Kosei brings his hands to his stony belly like looking for something. Realizing something is wrong he shapes back to his original form and finally he is able to produce a stash of holy water " Someone told us to anoint the spheres with holy water to activate them, which I bought before departure "


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

You return to the Monument Vault and descend to the depths. To refresh, Bas-relief adorns the walls of this immense dark chamber, depicting what appear to be small children and elderly folk fleeing from some sort of giant hulking beasts. The far walls of the chamber is a miraculous sight, covered as it is by an immense map of the Slave Trenches carved in bas-relief.

Now, unlike when you were here before, the Sekrepheres are shining brightly, following their originals in the Trenches above. You know the correct combination, as revealed by the architect Chisisek, is Horus, Ptah, Isis, Ra, Khepri, Osiris, Sobek, Matt, Sekhmet, Thoth, and finally Set.

Kosei takes out his holy water, and places a few drops on each Sekrephere, in order. He finds it a difficult task, and spills a bit on the floor during his attempts. The nubs of the Sekrepheres are very close to the wall, but in the end they are all doused. He noticed that many, if not all, seemed to shock him a little, like a small static shock.

Nothing, as yet, happens.

I should add that close inspection reveals that each glowing spot is a circular area containing the holy symbol of a deity of Ancient Osirion framed by two crooked, mirrored, lightning-bolt-like runes. The same runes you've seen somewhere else...


Zilchus smiles at Kosei’s reply to Stelle’s answer.

”Ah of course my wise friend knows what to do! Is that not it? Just need to point Kosei at the problem and it will be solved. And if there are dangers in the way, then Nidhi will have those very dangers killing themselves while we watch,” Zilchus smiles. ”This will be easy.”

He’s ready to follow Kosei when the man finds his holy annointing water.


HP: 75/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"It does feel nice to finally be on the right track and making progress," Florence agrees with a smile of her own. "Now I think we just need to head back to....(here or here?)...and activate things!"


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Stelle hangs onto the other vial of life oil.

"Um, maybe we just activated the Sekrespheres, and now we just need to unlock something over by the Sun Disk?"

Stelle regards at the holy symbol and the lightning-bolt-like runes and points to them.

"Does this mean we will need protection from lightning bolts?"


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14
GM Euan wrote:
Nothing, as yet, happens.

Nidhi studies Kosei's actions.

Florence Corvina wrote:
"Now I think we just need to head back to....(here or here?)...and activate things!"

Nidhi fiddles with her braid and shrugs. "Wherever you all want to go next. ...But do we need to be worried about that thing?" She points to the relief of small children and elderly folk fleeing from some sort of giant hulking beasts.

Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

There is certainly some confusion here.

You are in the Monument Vault, in the inner most chamber with the wall that shows the entire Slave Trenches. Nidhi worries, but perhaps she has forgotten the mummified Kalnaka that the party already destroyed in this chamber. Nothing further stirs.

Following Stelle's lead, the party heads out to the Sun Disk, a place you've not yet been, though you've flown near it.

The raised platform upon which the Sun Disk (image) sits is a few hundred yards across, though the slab itself is much smaller. The faint hieroglyphs are scarcely legible, and though they are in Ancient Osiriani, they are largely unintelligible. You suspect it is magical writing of some sort as the whole things seems to pulse, somehow in time with the winds.

Presuming a detect magic sweep, you’re at first blinded by the aura’s on the sun disk from its relic level magics. As your vision clears, you see it has conjuration and transmutation auras, and you find a slight depression, as if a key of some sort might fit within it.

Stelle carefully places the Pharaoh's Key into the depression, hoping to summon Hakotep's own burial pyramid from the skies above... but nothing happens. The Key clearly fits and settles comfortably into the depression, but nothing happens.

You return to the Monument Vault to puzzle it out. Apparently something more must be done to activate the wall.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

”And also, we should rest one final time before summoning the pyramid of doom,” Like Nidhi, Zilchus urges a certain amount of caution. ”One last night of drinking before we call down the Pharoah so we can watch it kill itself while Nidhi sings.”

Zilchus rather likes the image of being victorious but without his own blood being spilt.

Waiting to see what Nidhi learns.

Sopdet-Ka "Stelle" wrote:
"Does this mean we will need protection from lightning bolts?"

”I’m certain that I can find a way to ask the Great Crocodile for the protections you seek, Stelle,” Zilchus answers. He is certain of that.


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 3/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

Kosei sits in the floor, legs crossed, while the others discuss. The Garundi closes eyes and raises his hands. He remains there sit for a while, mulling through the Architect words.

The man opens his eyes when prepared "...focusing all of them in the right order upon the Sun Disk plaza between the hours of dawn and noon on a single day... the spirits of air and sand tell me those are the words where the secret we try to untie lay behind. My friends"


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Stelle stares at the wall in the Monument Vault, now not so neatly anointed with holy water.

"Hey, Kosei, didn't you say all of those little Sekresphere nubs zapped you with a bit of electricity? Maybe we just need to blast them with lightning bolts... Maybe that will really get them activated!"


HP: 75/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Oooh, I bet that's it Kosei - it's past noon, isn't it? We've missed our chance for the day," Florence remarks as she squints up at the sun. "I guess it works out though since that means we can have a rest like Zilchus says before we start activating everything."


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14
GM Euan wrote:
Apparently something more must be done to activate the wall.

Knowledge Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 Noooo! D:

Sopdet-Ka "Stelle" wrote:
"Maybe we just need to blast them with lightning bolts... Maybe that will really get them activated!"

Does Kosei have that kind of power? Is he part genie? Nidhi lays back on her floating carpet, fingers dangling off the edges. "Is there a lightning genie around here somewhere? Maybe in that dizzying room? Don't all ancient pharaohs have some magical lamp sitting around somewhere?"

She gets up enough to rest on one elbow. "Well, if Florence and Zilchus insist on resting I guess we can. Can you summon one of those portal thingies again, Flo?"


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

I'm not entirely sure what time it is, but I suspect it's still morning. Still, if you wish to rest so as to be refreshed prior to the final steps, that's probably a good move as well.

The group falls back to your majestic ship, still a ways out in the desert decently hidden, and untouched, though there is a sand bank forming along one side.

You sleep fitfully, and arise early the next day to the glow of the Sekrepheres over the Slave Trenches. They seem as eager as you to fully activate as they thrum with untapped power.

It is Oathday, Arodus 21, 4714.

You return to the Monument Vault and again come face to face with the wall. Kosei again anoints the Sekrepheres with holy water as they shock him lightly for his trouble. Stepping back from the wall...

Nothing.

It continues to glow as before, but no other particular effect. Certainly nothing you'd expect to see if it was properly activated. You duck outside briefly to check the Trenches, and they are as before, glowing in anticipation, but not active.


Zilchus scratches the back of his head, looking confused as anyone that Kosei’s efforts have failed him. He looks to Flo and Nidhi to see if they have ideas about why it failed to work.

He looks to Stelle. ”Stelle, do you think the great flying turducken might be able to help?”


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 3/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

"Ohm! I definitively can try to zap them back with electricity. They felt bad under the fingers when I touched them" the Garundi complains as he makes his hand back.

"Is there a genie? Where? I want to see a genie Nidhi my friend!" Kosei looks back and forth searching for the genie.

"These here are only marks in a map. Perhaps there is something still we have to do with the real Sekrepheres." Kosei soothes the marks with his hand trying to rotate them towards the disk "The words say we focus the Sekrepheres to the disk. Perhaps we have to go to the elemental statues and rotate them or do other thing on them"


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Alas, there is no genie to be found currently. You haven't seen Tef-Naju (himself a shaitan genie) since yesterday as you fought Sensuret.

Briefly, you check the actual Sekrepheres in the Slave Trenches. They are warm to the touch, dimly lit, and thrumming with power - but otherwise unalterable. So you return to the wall.


"Well, that didn't work," Zilchus scratches his neck with one hand, his other hand scratches his ass. He's sure he has sand up there and would love to get out of the sand for a stretch. Heck, he'd even take a bath.

"Are there more little statues we need to stick on tables or something? Or should we start from the beginning and try again?" Zilchus looks at people smarter than himself for guidance. "I'm ready to try whatever, but not sure what we're doing wrong here."


HP: 75/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"I'm not really sure either," Florence admits, clearly a little frustrated. "If we've seen those weird runes somewhere else I can't remember where. And I'm pretty sure we have the other pieces in place - the Life Lantern and the Pharaoh's Key. Did we miss something somewhere...?"
______________

I'll try and search back through the thread later to see if I can figure out what we're forgetting to do.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Florence is pretty sure she's not seen the double lightning bolt symbol before. At least not in the last several days of delving here among the 'Trenches. So there's no past to reference I think.

You feel tantalizingly close to the solution, and may have already suggested it, but so far the wall continues to stare back at you, inert and unpowered. Very slowly a drip of holy water falls from the nub of a Sekrephere as they wait patiently to be activated in the correct order, with the patience, well, of ancient stone.

(Had you done this chamber in a different order it might have been more obvious, and I don't want to get hung up here more than we already have, so let me know if you need more clues or want to jump to the answer.)


Female Halfling Cavalier/14
Zilchus wrote:
”Stelle, do you think the great flying turducken might be able to help?”

"No," Stelle says, considering for a millisecond (and somehow understanding what that even means). "He already told us he doesn't know how it works," she says, matter-of-factly.

"And I know what you mean, Kosei. I have that same unpleasant zapping feeling after I touch anything after brushing my hair."

She holds her hand out to the very slowly drip of holy water that falls from the nub of a model of Sekrephere.

"Why do these models have this zapping kind of power at all even residually? Do they just need more of it? Do we have anything with which we can zap these with a bit of lightning?"


HP: 75/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Florence closes her eyes and thinks back, back, back, to what Zizzira the bee seer had told them about the Slave Trenches and how to activate them.

"Okay...we have to wake the Khepsutanem - which is the proper name given for the Slave Trenches themselves," she says slowly, trying to work her way through each step. "To do that, we have to place the Life Lantern, which we did. Then I think we're supposed to activate the Sekrepheres - we do that from here in the Monument Vault by dousing them in the proper order with holy or unholy water."

"Then, once THAT is done, I think we can go place the Pharaoh's Key in the center of the Sun Disk to finally call down Hakotep's pyramid."

She frowns. "There's nothing mentioned anywhere about using electricity, but...we did find that Wand of Lightning Bolt earlier...so you know what? Let's give it a try. Everyone, stand clear..."

Once everyone has given her some space Florence draws out the wand and points it at the first symbol in the sequence, which is that of Horus, and activates the wand...


Zilchus follows along with Florence's reasoning, bobbing his head along with every step.

"Yeah, I think that all sounds right, but also...I dunno, maybe the architect is wrong about something," Zilchus stands back, but also stands ready.

His falchion is out and with the weapon cord attached.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

As the wand is brought forth, you see a glowing rune that was not there before, when you first found it. A rune that glows when the Slave Trenches are activated. The pattern is that of two crooked, mirrored lighting bolt like runes. Similar to those next to each Sekrephere.

Florence launches a lightning bolt at poor Horus on the wall. The power is summoned to the tip of the tiny sculpture that is Horus - and absorbed! As the bolt strikes its target, a pattern of yellow sparks flows in the tiny trenches around the Sekrephere. Horus is activated!

The wand seems to thrum with power and the rune almost pulses with a life of its own.

What do you do now?


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 3/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

"Aha! That worked Florence my friend!" Kosei points to the next mark "Try now with that one of Ptah"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
HP: 75/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Yeah! Finally! Using lightning was a good idea," she nods at Kosei and Stelle, as they were the ones to initially suggest it. "I, uh, won't lie...the fact that we found this wand initially slipped my mind but now I see why we found it where we did. Now we can get on with things!"

Florence then proceeds to begin activating the remainder of the Sekrepheres in the proper order: Ptah, Isis, Ra, Khepri, Osiris, Sobek, Maat, Sekhmet, Thoth, and Set.


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Disinterested in the academic, Nidhi continues to float on her carpet, chin squarely in the palm of her hand. She watches at Florence cracks the puzzle and proceeds to activate the remainder of the Sekrepheres in the proper order. Florence's intelligence much have been one of the reasons why she and Ben developed feelings for one another. If something happens, Nidhi sits up straight and claps energetically.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

The pattern of yellow sparks crackles along the wall from Sekrephere to Sekrephere as Florence drains charges from the wand. When she lights up the last Sekrephere - the area of the Sun Disk begins to glow on the wall as well. The Khepsutanem (Slave Trenches) have been activated!

The wall itself seems to rejoice with the success as it thrums and cackles with electricity.

You, presumably, head outside into the early morning light to discover the whole place is alight with power! The Sekrepheres trail lighting into the sky at random intervals, the winds have picked up (likely no flying above 20’ now with any degree of safety), and the trenches themselves shudder with repeated small tremors.

You again turn to mist and fly low to the Sun Disk, which is so bright it’s hard to see, but there’s one bit of darkness in the center… one missing piece. If there were any animals anywhere near this place they’d have fled in fear of what’s to come. Fear of the power being unleashed. In fact, you see Khai-Utef flying low and fast in the direction of the river. You do not see Tef-Naju anywhere.

What do you do?


Zilchus looks pleased as things begin to happen. He looks around, even climbing up to 15’ up (just below the angry winds) to look around.

”That’s good work, Kosei and Florence. I bet Ben wishes he could see this. Ha!” Zilchus taunts the man who hurt him deeply. ”What do we do now? Is it coming down? Can we see it if it was? Will it take time to get here? Does anyone know?”


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 3/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

"For all the spirits of the ancient sand of Osirion! That works!" Kosei marvels himself at the power of the architect's creation "Quickly! We have to place the key at the disk. I will try to do it. Please take cover from the falling pyramid!"

Once the group is close to the disk, Kosei will run to place the key into the disk. Shaping into a Huge Air elemental if he needs to fly to the place, or into a Fire one if he has to be fast avoiding the power around.


HP: 75/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Kosei's right, now we place the Pharaoh Key!" Florence calls out over the howl of winds above. "And that should bring Hakotep's pyramid down! But be careful, anything can happen!"

She watches with bated breath as Kosei moves to place the key into the Sun Disk...


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Stelle follows the others back to the Disk and prepares for anything.


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

"As long as I'm not turned to stone again and we can avoid being in or under the pyramid when it comes down!" Nidhi glides along with the others, sticking close to the tankier members of the party for what she feels is added protection.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

You have activated the Lantern Vault, you have charged the Sekrepheres in the Monument Vault, and you have now placed the Pharaoh’s Key in the indentation at the heart of the Sun Disk.

For a moment, nothing happens. The moment drags on long enough to make you suspect nothing will happen, when suddenly you notice the eleven Sekrepheres scattered throughout the Trenches begin to glow brighter and brighter and flash with electricity. This electricity begins to build on the Sun Disk as well, but it seems to be a slow process, taking at least a few minutes, if not longer.

Unfortunately, the activating of the Slave Trenches also summons… the Slaves (image). At first you just hear them over the howling of the wind, the rasp of bone on bone as the skeletons throughout the Trenches begin to rise up. They rise up from the trenches and sands, animating the buried bones of countless slaughtered slaves, to form a swiftly growing army of undead, and they’re headed your way - all are converging on the Sun Disk, and the Pharaoh’s Key.

Very few of the undead are large, towering over their normal sized brethren. The rest swarm onto the platform, as these merely climb. The first wave of skeletons will reach you in three rounds, the first giant undead, the round after that (more or less). I’ve added some skeletons and the larger folk to the map as they will appear at the beginning of round three. So position yourselves as you would like, and take two full rounds of preparatory actions. Then I’ll roll initiative and we’ll be off and running.

The map is, well, what I have. :) Just ignore the terrain as the surface of this area of the trenches is relatively smooth rock with the usual sand everywhere. The watery bits are the Sun Disk itself, and I’ve put the Pharaoh’s Key on the map as well, just in case it’s location becomes relevant. There are waves of the skeletons, but I’ve just placed the first row for now, and a few more.

Knowledge Religion DC 11:
That’s right, the small ones are just normal skeletons, with all the simplicity that implies. The only difference is that the hoard you face has no equipment, so they just use claws. One question for each five you beat the DC, so you likely know all there is to know. Feel free to follow the link above to refresh your memory.
- - -

Knowledge Religion DC 27 (different roll):
You face the rather unusual Ossumental. They are NE Large undead (earth or air or fire or water). You see before you one of each type of ossumental closing in on you powered, apparently, by the Khepsutanem (Slave Trenches). One question for each five you beat the DC.
- - -


Any heroisms already cast on your dear buddy ol’ Zilch?

1d20 + 17 ⇒ (8) + 17 = 25 Know (Religion)
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37 Know (Religion) +2 more if heroism’d

”Thems just normal skeletons...” ZIlchus waves his falchion at the normals, then points to the bigger ones. ”Those other ones are Ossumentals, big bony elementals, if you would. I think they are...”

Questions: DRs? And Resistances?

Will prep after knowledges.


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

KnowreligionAid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
KnowreligionAid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

+4


HP: 75/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

@Zilchus - I know I didn't specify but yes. Sometimes we move from one day to another so quickly that it's hard to keep up will a prepared spellbook! Flo would also have cast her usual Mage Armor + Greater False Life that morning as well.

False Life, Greater: 2d10 + 14 ⇒ (10, 6) + 14 = 30

"Oh. That's unfortunate."

Kn. Religion (DC 11): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
Kn. Religion (DC 27): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

"But not really unexpected, I suppose. Zilchus is right, normal skeletons and ossumentals - if I remember correctly, they can..."

Special Attacks & Special Defenses on the Ossumentals, please~

Spells & Powers:

Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Read Magic
1st - Ear-Piercing Scream, Enlarge Person, Fumbletongue, Mage Armor, Shadow Trap, Snowball + Pearl of Power
2nd - Aid, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, Lipstitch, See Invisibility + Pearl of Power
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Earth Tremor, Heroism x2 + Pearl of Power
4th - Black Tentacles, Blessing of Fervor, Death Ward, Dimension Door, Greater False Life
5th - Befuddled Combatant, Break Enchantment, Hold Monster x2
6th - Cone of Cold, Greater Dispel Magic, True Seeing
7th - Fairy Ring Retreat

Lesser Extend Rod: 1/3 Remaining


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 3/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

As the group awaits for the pyramid to descend, Kosei casts longstrider and greater magic fang on himself. He covers his eyes from the sand to try discern what is going on.

When the party spots the coming by undead, Kosei uses his rod to cast extended barkskin on Zilchus. +5 natural AC

K. religion: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
"These are a hoard of normal skeletons, how the spirits of the workers of Osirion have been tortured this way my friends? I wanna cry. This is unacceptable. Like the dunes that endure the infinite hit of the flying grains of sand we have to endure these fallen nightmares" the Garundi starts to make movements with his hands and fire arcs from his left hand to his right one "Like the Sun that heats and cleans the very same sand, we have to purify the bones of these fallen slaves! Osirion, bring to us the fire of your Sun to protect our tribes!" as he completes his shout the fire springs from his hands and the flames start to grow around the Sundisk, creating a wall of fire that soon encircles the party and starts to breath out a powerful and constant stream of heat outwards the circle.
Fire damage to those caught by the fire or for passing through: 2d6 + 14 ⇒ (5, 1) + 14 = 20 x2 against undead
Fire damage to those caught at 10': 2d4 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7 x2 against undead
Fire damage to those caught at 20': 1d4 ⇒ 2 x2 against undead

I draw a red circle at the map (Kosei can make an up to a 35' radius one)


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

The party knows much about ossumentals. Keep in mind, with Stelle's +4 and Florence's +2 (heroism), Zilchus as an additional question (nice crit!).

DR: 10/magic

Resistances: Undead traits, and the fire ossumental is immune to fire.

Special Attacks: Special Attacks breath weapon (40-ft. cone, 6d6 bludgeoning and 'type', Reflex DC 18 half, usable every 1d4 rounds), discorporate (they can form into bone piles, and transport anywhere their breath weapon reaches as a free action.

Special Defenses: None.


Ah, it is good to have such supportive friends. With the additional push, Zilchus is encouraged to answer the following question: worst save?

Zilchus climbs into the air, looking at oncoming army. He is sure he could flatten the normal skellies all day, but those ossumentals were something else entirely. The skellies might *almost* be in the day and prevent him from focusing on the real threats, the big ossumentals.

”I’m calling in some friends to help us. Try not to be too worried. These two have been raging to escape the shores of the river my heart’s fury for a while now!” Zilchus climbs into the air 10’ and begins to call upon the Great Croc, the snapper of bones and breaker of rocks. ”Let us welcome these into our battle! They will snap the bones of our foes and leave them to bleach again in the sun again!”

Zilchus commands and points, uttering a prayer and pointing to the battlefield.

A great, misshapen chaosodile appears near Florence. The crocodilic beast seems to be a large crocodile, but feels like elemental chaos has bound and changed it. It snaps his great toothed maw at Florence, but will turn away to the skeletons as Zilchus commands.

He summons the other to guard Nidhi in the back, interposing itself with the skeletons. This one has a thrashing tail that seems to want to sweep Nidhi to the ground, but Zilchus ensures it’s focus on the bony dead.

”This will be a good fight,” He readies his falchion as the calls upon more blessings with great fervor.

2*battle summons as standard actions,, 1*divine favor & 1*armor increase as swift.

I’ll need until tonight to stat up these baddies, but two thick skinned bad boys are coming to guard the team.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

I have placed two crocodiles on the map. Zilchus, you may control them. Also, the ossumentals worst save is Reflex.

Any further prep? Nidhi?


HP: 75/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Gah! Since when can you conjure things??" Florence jumps as the great elemental crocodiles appear to join them. She almost asks if he learned that trick from Ben but thinks better of it. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you..."

As Florence speaks she begins to cast a spell and then a small area of rubbery, black tentacles snakes up out of the ground all around the Earthen Ossumental, attempting to grab it and hold it - and any skeletons in the vicinity - fast.

Tentacle Time Grapple Check: 1d20 + 14 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 14 + 4 + 1 = 22 Really?

"Hopefully that will slow a few of them down!"

Then, with everyone conveniently packed close together, she casts another spell to bless everyone with battle fervor.

"And there we go! Make it count!"
______________

Flo will first cast Black Tentacles back there at the Earth Ossumental and then she'll cast Blessing of Fervor which will, I think, get everyone including Zilch's two crocs~


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

The parties defenses rise up as the group prepares for a wash of undead, each preparing in their own way for the onslaught. Florence catches many skeletons in her tentacles, but not the ossumental though it moves more slowly through the area (difficult terrain). I’ve added a template, feel free to move it Florence, if I’ve misplaced it.

In time, the undead throw themselves, without thought, at the wall of fire. None of the lesser undead survive the trip, and their ash is blown by the wind into its own sort of frenzy adding to the confusion of battle, water to the eye, and even a little rattle to the lungs as you’re covered in it.

- Round 1 -
Stelle - 21
Nidhi - 10
Florence - 9+
Good Folks - 9-
Zilchus - 5+
Kosei - 5-

Initiative Rolls:

Florence 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Kosei 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Nidhi 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Stelle 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Zilchus 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Good Folk 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

First up, Stelle, Nidhi, and Florence! Then the undead hoard!


HP: 75/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Florence's Round 1 - Init 9+

Though she knows it might interfere with her magics, Florence isn't inclined to take any chances - before any of the ossumentals have a chance to move and tangle with Kosei's fiery wall she activates the ring on her finger and begins to rapidly blink in and out of reality.

Spells & Powers:

Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Read Magic
1st - Ear-Piercing Scream, Enlarge Person, Fumbletongue, Mage Armor, Shadow Trap, Snowball + Pearl of Power
2nd - Aid, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, Lipstitch, See Invisibility + Pearl of Power
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Earth Tremor, Heroism x2 + Pearl of Power
4th - Black Tentacles, Blessing of Fervor, Death Ward, Dimension Door, Greater False Life
5th - Befuddled Combatant, Break Enchantment, Hold Monster x2
6th - Cone of Cold, Greater Dispel Magic, True Seeing
7th - Chain Lightning, Fairy Ring Retreat

Lesser Extend Rod: 1/3 Remaining


______________

Florence activates her Ring of Blinking~


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Round 1, Init 21

Stelle delays, more than happy to let the skeletons burn on the wall yet ever so slightly impatient.

"I don't suppose we can pick up this wall and move as a group within it?"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
HP: 75/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"I don't know, but I never thought I'd find myself thankful to be in a burning ring of fire!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Stelle impatiently delays to see what the opposition is going to do. Nidhi delays. Florence activates her ring of blinking and begins to softly flit in and out of reality.

The undead hoard rush the party, skeletons immolating themselves on the wall of fiery death. And still they keep coming, wave after wave of burning bodies. A few make it part way through the wall, making it a visual tableau of burning corpses as they turn to ash.

The ossumentals are more focused however, and close close to the wall before breathing! Air flies closer before breathing. Earth sinks into the ground, closes, and rises up again avoiding the flames but it does not breathe. Fire closes with the flames almost gleefully. Water, the most hesitant, closes, but does not breach the wall, nor breathe.

They do still take proximity damage from the wall however, except the fire ossumental who is immune.
10’ & 20’: 3d4 ⇒ (2, 1, 3) = 6 x2 for being undead. (Air & Water)

Breath weapon lightning: 6d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 2, 5, 5, 3) = 22 Reflex DC 18 for half damage against everyone, plus the red croc.
Breath weapon fire: 6d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 1, 2, 5, 1) = 17 Reflex DC 18 for half damage against Stelle, Kosei, Nidhi, plus the red croc.

Their breath has a strange force behind it, leaving you somewhat winded by the pummeling. Air and Fire then transport themselves through their own breath into the middle of the party. It’s quite a sight to watch, seeing their bones twist and warp, flowing into the very breathe they just spat out of their own mouths. The sort of turn inside out and reappear, twisting sort of outside in as they reincorporate.

Most now stand among you as lesser skeletons continue to sizzle at the wall. You can see another ossumental off in the distance, closing fast.

- Round 1-
Zilchus - 5+
Kosei - 5-
- Round 2 -
Stelle - 21
Nidhi - 10
Florence - 9+
Good Folks - 9-
Ossumental (air) - 9- (-12hp)
Ossumental (earth) - 9-
Ossumental (fire) - 9-
Ossumental (water) - 9- (-12hp)

Next up - everyone!


Round 1

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 Reflex (Zilchus) vs. DC 18. -takes 11.
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 Reflex (Red croc) vs. DC 18 -takes 22
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 Reflex (Red croc) vs. DC 18 -takes 4. (Resist 10 fire)

Zilchus 5’ steps towards the near ossujerk and swings away with his falchion.

1d20 + 20 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 20 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 29 to hit; (+hero, +holy,+DF)
1d10 + 23 + 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 23 + (3, 3) + 4 = 42 adamantine slashing damage. (+holy)

1d20 + 20 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 20 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 47 to hit; (+hero, +holy,+DF)
1d10 + 23 + 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 23 + (2, 2) + 4 = 34 adamantine slashing damage. (+holy)

While the red chaosdile nips at the earth ossujerk as well.

1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30 to hit;
2d8 + 12 ⇒ (7, 3) + 12 = 22 damage.

The blue chaosodile moves to snap at air ossujerk.
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14 to hit;
2d8 + 12 ⇒ (2, 1) + 12 = 15 damage.

Pot crit @ Earth Ossujerk
1d20 + 20 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 20 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 30 to hit; (+hero, +holy,+DF)
1d10 + 23 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 23 + 4 = 31 adamantine slashing damage. (+holy)

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+20+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +holy)
[ dice]1d10+23+2d6[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+holy)

[ dice]1d20+13+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +holy)
[ dice]1d10+23+2d6[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+holy)

HP: 114/114 - 11
AC: 38/34 (10 armor + 2 def + 3 dex + 1 dodge + 2 insight + 2 natural) + 4 shield/buckler +3 barkskin (kosei) + 1 armor (warpriest) + light fortification.

DF 1/10
Weap: 0/14 rounds used (swift, +3 bonus/flame/ghost/frost/holy)
Grunting/Summoning: 2/9 used (+7 str)
Quick Prayer: 1/10 used
PoP1: 0/1 used
Armor: 1/14 minutes used (swift,+3 more bonus (fortification=+1/+3)
Crocodilic Channel: 0/2 used/smite: 0/4 used (7d6)
Gr. Magic Weapon (+3); Magic Vestment (+3).
Falcon Crown: 0/3 used, immediate action sac spell

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not use

Entropic Chaosodile:

Large animal Init +2; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +14

DEFENSE
AC 21, touch 12, flat-footed 18 (+2 Dex, +1 dodge, +9 natural, –1 size)
hp 105/105 (red) -22 -4
hp 105/105 (blue)

Fort +14, Ref +9, Will +6 Resist 10 Fire & Acid DR 5/lawful
Special Qualities: Tail thrawping, heel nipping

OFFENSE
Speed 20 ft., swim 50 ft.
Melee bite +13 (2d8+12)
Space 10 ft.; Reach 10 ft.

STATISTICS
Str 26, Dex 15, Con 20, Int 2, Wis 13, Cha 9
Base Atk +7; CMB +17; CMD 30 (34 vs. trip)
Feats Dodge, Great Fortitude, Iron Will, Mobility, Toughness
Skills Perception +14, Swim +16


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 3/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

Ref DC 18: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Concentration DC 25: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (19) + 21 = 40
Kosei steps to the side very quickly, partially avoiding the crackling electricity, and keeping his hands up with fire still jumping in arcs from hand to hand as he concentrates in the wall of fire.

The Garundi seems to feel comfortable amidst the flames of the fire ossumental, as much as it ignored his wall.

Without knowledge of how many more of the skeletons might be coming in horde, Kosei keeps concentrating on maintaining the roaring wall of fire.

Damage for traversing the wall: 2d6 + 14 ⇒ (4, 6) + 14 = 24 x2 vs undead
10' damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6 x2 vs undead
20' damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3 x2 vs undead

HP 132/143 | AC 24 TAC 14


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Kosei, you've got another save to make, but just the one concentration check (good roll!). You were hit by two breath weapons. Or are you immune/resistant to fire as well?


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Holy cow this is a scary board.

Round 1:

The bard isn't afraid of the undead, but doesn't like her odds of being targeted. Nidhi opens her mouth to sing, then promptly casts Greater Invisibility on herself. Invisible, she glides her carpet five feet. See map

Inspire Courage: +3 (level 11) morale bonus on Saving Throws against charm and fear, +3 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls

Invisibility, Greater: 1 round/level (PRD link) This spell functions like invisibility, except that it doesn't end if the subject attacks.

Round 2:

Nidhi continues to sing and casts Mass Cure Light Wounds, targeting the water undead first, then each of the other undead starting with the closest and moving outward - up to 14. Range up to 60ft from Nidhi. Will DC21 (10 +5 Spell Level +6 Char) As her move action, Nidhi readies her longbow.

Mass Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20

Cure Light Wounds, Mass: one creature/level, range 25ft +5ft/2 levels (PRD link) You channel positive energy to cure 1d8 points of damage + 1 point per caster level (maximum +25) on each selected creature. Like other cure spells, mass cure light wounds deals damage to undead in its area rather than curing them. Each affected undead may attempt a Will save for half damage.

7,651 to 7,700 of 7,877 << first < prev | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Euan's Mummy's Mask All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.