GM Euan's Mummy's Mask

Game Master Euan

Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet
Osirion Map - Wati City Map - Tephu City Map


7,551 to 7,600 of 7,858 << first < prev | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | next > last >>

Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Stelle checks the southern double doors, which are unlocked and, at least according to Stelle, untrapped.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

”Nidhi, would you say you love your work?” Zilchus asks with arms crossed. ”Does it fill you with ar-dor?” He laughs as he moves forward to open the unlocked and completely safe doors. His falchion is at the ready.


HP: 87/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Don't quit your day job Zilchus," Florence remarks with a groan and roll of her eyes as the group decides to give up on the seemingly infinite doors for the time being and proceed to the southern set.


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 15/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 4/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

Seeing the door array seems endless Kosei decides to have a glimpse "Perhaps its only a joke from the Architect. Because this is weird construction you know my friends... I shall check if there really is a room there" the Garundi starts gliding through the doors, or through the walls if the doors are not stone, and checks how many doors are there before reaching a room. If there is a room at all.
Perception: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (10) + 21 = 31


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Kosei makes a quick trip to the Northwest, but is stopped cold by something in the stones surrounding a large chamber, or chambers. It has been built to block the movement through stone by living creatures.

He guesses based on the distance, that there are three more doors (total of 10).

I'll update the southern doors later this morning.


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 15/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 4/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

"Hmmm... there is a chamber. It is well protected against intrusions my friends" Kosei negates with the head "At least three more doors I think. But it seems too dangerous. Let's see what is south first"


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

The party lines up carefully to the south, checks for traps and examines the doors. After thorough preparations, they leap into action, opening the double doors to reveal…

Another set of double doors!

Well this time, the party (probably angrily) checks everything again, and flings open the next set (still unlocked) to reveal a large room at last!

A pair of massive iron double doors with no visible handles, locks, or hinges stand in the wall opposite this chamber’s entrance (the southern most doors). The chamber’s walls glitter and shine and writhe, swarming with hundreds of strange glowing scarab beetles that scuttle across the walls, filling the room with the soft hum of thousands of tiny rasping legs and the strange prismatic glow cast by their luminescent wings.

However, the insects aren’t what catches the eye in the end. Two, somewhat zippy, undead creatures guard this hall, and move to intercept your entrance. These emaciated human shaped creatures have skull like visages and skin that seems to be made of crumbling stone. It looks like they’re some form of undead shaitan genie (like Tef Naju, though he’s not undead as far as you can tell).

Knowledge Religion DC 20:
You face a type of variant Ghul, CE medium undead (shape changer). You have the usual one question for each five you beat the DC. I will tell you they’re treated as genie (CE outsider) for all race-related effects (such as a ranger’s favored enemy)
- - -

- Round 1 -
Florence - 24
Good Folks - 23
Kosei - 16
Stelle - 15
Zilchus - 9
Nidhi - 6

Initiative Rolls:

Florence 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Kosei 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Nidhi 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Stelle 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Zilchus 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Good Folk 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

First up - Florence! Then the undead hoard!

I moved folks into the doorway, but feel free to reposition yourselves if you'd be in different spots to start.


HP: 87/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Florence's Round 1 - Init 24

Kn. Religion (DC 20): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25

"Ugh! They're ghuls, a sort of undead genie shapechanger," Florence warns, wrinkling her nose as she peers into the room ahead. "I think they might be resistant to ____ !"

Resistances, please.

She then wiggles her fingers and conjures a burst of glitter around Red, attempting to see if she can blind it.

Spells & Powers:

Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Read Magic
1st - Ear-Piercing Scream, Enlarge Person, Fumbletongue, Mage Armor, Shadow Trap, Snowball + Pearl of Power
2nd - Aid, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, Lipstitch, See Invisibility + Pearl of Power
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Earth Tremor, Heroism x2 + Pearl of Power
4th - Black Tentacles, Blessing of Fervor, Death Ward, Dimension Door, Greater False Life
5th - Befuddled Combatant, Break Enchantment, Hold Monster x2
6th - Cone of Cold, Greater Dispel Magic, True Seeing
7th - Fairy Ring Retreat

Lesser Extend Rod: 1/3 Remaining


______________

Flo casts Glitterdust at Red; DC 18 Will save~


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

GM Rolls:
1d20 ⇒ 18

Florence tries to blind the red ghul, even as she reveals they are resistant fo heat and fire (10).

The red ghul tries not to be blinded.
Will: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28 vs DC 18

The great ghuls turn their heads quickly as the doors are opened. With a gesture, the non glitter dusted ghul (blue) disappears from view!

Spellcraft DC 19:
The ghul just cast greater invisibility.
- - -

Perception DC 58:
You caught just a hint of toe scrape and have identified the location of the easternmost ghul (blue). It moved one square west and three squares north pressed against the wall.
- - -

Meanwhile, the red ghul also gestures, pointing at Stelle, Zilchus: 1d2 ⇒ 2 and attempting to warp their weapon! Fort save DC 22 or Zilchus' adamantine sword is twisted and deformed rendering it useless except as an improvised club.

- Round 1 -
Kosei - 16
Stelle - 15
Zilchus - 9
Nidhi - 6
- Round 2 -
Florence - 24
Good Folks - 23

I’m leaving both creatures on the map for reference, but blue is no longer in that square as far as you can tell.

Everyone is up!


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Round 1

1d20 + 17 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 17 + 2 = 25 Know (religion)
1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 12 + 2 = 20 Fort

Zilchus stares down at his weapon, his *FAVORITE* weapon becomes nothing more than a paperweight. Useless.

”AH C’MON!” Zilchus roars with anger. ”This was my favorite sword! I paid a lot of money for it!”

He draws out his back up morningstar after dropping his adamantine anchor. He takes a moment to imbue this ‘star with magic. +3.

”That was pretty dickish, you ghul.”

1d20 + 19 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 19 + 2 = 26 to hit; (+hero)
1d10 + 23 ⇒ (8) + 23 = 31 P/B damage.

Zilchus swings angrily at the red ghul, channeling a LOT of anger.

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+20+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +holy)
[ dice]1d10+23+2d6[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+holy)

[ dice]1d20+12+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +holy)
[ dice]1d10+23+2d6[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+holy)

HP: 114/114
AC: 34/30 + 3 (barkskin) = 37/33 (10 armor + 2 def + 3 dex + 1 dodge + 2 insight + 2 natural) + 4 shield/buckler

DF 0/10
Weap: 2/14 rounds used (swift, +3 bonus/flame/ghost/frost/holy)
Grunting/Summoning: 1/9 used (+6 str)
Quick Prayer: 0/10 used
PoP1: 0/1 used
Armor: 0/14 minutes used (swift,+3 more bonus)
Crocodilic Channel: 0/2 used/smite: 2/4 used (7d6)
Gr. Magic Weapon (+3); Magic Vestment (+3).
Falcon Crown: 0/3 used, immediate action sac spell

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not use


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

I thought the doors didn't lead to anywhere :O

Round 1:

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29 (Health? Specials?)

Nidhi begins to sing, inspiring the party. Then she casts Greater Heroism. "Where are they? It's hard to get a clear shot" Nidhi leans to her left, trying to see past Kosei and Stelle.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Nidhi learns that the creature's attacks cause bleeding (bleed 1), dying to them causes you to become one of them, their claws act as cold iron and magic for overcoming DR, they have a rend ability if they hit with both claws for extra damage, and finally they can warp metal - as they did with Zilchus' blade.

Good news though, their warp metal ability only lasts a minute...


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 15/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 4/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

"It wrapped Zilchus sword like a butter stick! You really don't know what you dead undead beast. He is angry now" the earth elemental notes Florence advise about not using fire and summons a small lightning storm into the room, discharging a bolt directly on the face of the red one!
Lightning bolt electrical damage 12/13: 5d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 6, 3, 1) = 21
Ref 22 for half. I am not sure if this targets a single square or all squares at 5' around a certain corner point. I believe it's a single square, but I am not certain from reading

"The ghul just used greater invisibility it will not reappear after attacking us!"


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

I think it hits just one square, making it ideal for surgical strikes.

Reflex: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24 vs DC 22 for half of 21

He, somewhat nimbly, sidesteps the worst of the bolt, though it does take the full brunt.


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Round 1, Init 15

"What the ... ?!" Stelle cries as Zilchus's weapons is warped.

Without thinking she retaliates with her sheild and has Anubis attempt an Overrun.

Blades Above and Below
"You're going down, bag of bones!" Stelle has challenged Red. Demanding Challenge.

Bash: 1d20 + 14 + 8 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 14 + 8 - 4 + 2 = 24 +Hero, -PA, Flank
for Damage: 1d3 + 8 + 5 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 5 + 14 + 1 = 31

Bash: 1d20 + 9 + 8 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 8 - 4 + 2 = 21 +Hero, -PA, Flank
for Damage: 1d3 + 8 + 5 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 5 + 14 + 1 = 29

Bash: 1d20 + 4 + 8 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 8 - 4 + 2 = 28 +Hero, -PA, Flank
for Damage: 1d3 + 8 + 5 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 5 + 14 + 1 = 31

Annie
~~~~
Bite: 1d20 + 16 - 3 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 16 - 3 + 2 + 4 = 38 -PA, +Flank, OoD
for Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 2 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 + 6 = 15 +PA

ImprovedOverrun: 1d20 + 18 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 18 + 2 = 38 +Flank

+3 morale bonus on saving throws against fear (Everyone within 60 feet)
+2 morale bonus on attack rolls made as part of a charge(Everyone within 60 feet)
+2 against charm and compulsion spells and effects (Everyone within 60 feet)
+4 circumstance bonus on melee attack rolls (everyone)

Status:

[spoiler=Status]
Stelle: Hits: 84/84 (120 DR Adamantine)
Annie: Hits: 76/76 (4.5 x HD +Con)
Stelle AC: 31
Anubis AC: 30
Buffs:

Saves:
Fort: +12 (Base, +1 Con, +1 Cloak, +1 Luck)
Reflex: +14 (Base, +2 Dex, +1 Cloak, +1 Luck, +2 Belt of Dex)
Will: +7/+12 vs. Fear (Base, +1 Blood of Pharaohs, +1 Luck, +1 Cloak, +2 Fearless, +3 Banner)

Challenge: 5/5

AC: 31 (+3 Shield, Size, Amulet of Nat. Armor +3, Dodge, +Belt Dex +2) flat footed = 22 (Size, +10 plate armor, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1),Touch = 13 (+2 dex, +1 Size)

BAB: +14/+9/+4 (+3 Lance (Holy), +5 Str, -4 PA, +4 when charging with Annie, +1 when charging)
MIGHTY CHARGE -- Combat Maneuver
GREATER BANNER

Heavy Shield (mithral): (+1to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA damage) (x2 on a Crit), (+12 on challenge)
Lance, MW: (+3 to hit) ((1d6+Str+PA+Lance)x3(Spirited Charge)), (x6 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Hammer (Ag): (+2 to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA +2damage), (x2 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Glaive (Cold Fe): (+1 to hitMW) (1d8+Str+PA+1 damage), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Scimitar (Cold Fe: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Str+P+1 damage), (x2 on an 18-20 Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Composite Shortbow: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Dex +2 Str damage +1), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)


HP: 87/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Florence's Round 2 - Init 24

"Well now, that wasn't nice at all," Florence remarks as Red warps Zilchus' favorite weapon. She peers at the creature from over Zilchus' shoulder, giving it the evil eye - or at least trying to.

"In fact, I think you need to hold back a bit. To even the odds."

And she gives an odd little laugh.
______________

Flo attempts Evil Eye on Red to give a -4 to attacks; DC 23 Will save to reduce it from 9 rounds to 1. And she'll Cackle for good measure~


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

GM Rolls:
1d20 ⇒ 10

Kosei strikes it with lighting from above, scorching the ceiling and the floor in his might, though the creature avoids the worst of it. Stelle doesn’t manage to connect, but Anubis does drop the poor ghul to the floor as they go by. After a short rant, Zilchus pulls a backup weapon and smacks red, bloodying him less then he feels he should (10 DR against your current weapon). Nidhi inspires the group and heroically prepares herself even further. Florence gives red the evil eye, to try and spare Zilchus too much damage.

Will: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23 vs DC 23

It is clear that red wants to go invisible before getting back up in reach of Zilchus, and it is considering gnawing on his kneecaps, but the extra evil eye changes its mind. It gets up (provoking from Zilchus) and attacks with a bite! It then steps toward Florence.

Bite on Zilchus: 1d20 + 17 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 17 - 4 = 28 (evil eye) damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

The other remains invisible, but is apparently close enough to Zilchus to step up on him and strike! Zilchus feels its cold form directly in front of him to the south. I’ve put it on the map though it is still invisible.

Bite on Zilchus, flatfooted: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36 damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Claw on Zilchus, flatfooted: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (2) + 17 = 19 damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 + 1 bleed
Claw on Zilchus, flatfooted: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26 damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 + 1 bleed

(Note: Bleed is not cumulative. If you’re hit multiple times, it’s still just 1 bleed, taken on your initiative every round.)

- Round 1 -
Kosei - 16
Stelle - 15
Zilchus - 9 (-24, 1 bleed) ??
Nidhi - 6
- Round 2 -
Florence - 24
Ghul, blue - 23 (invisible)
Ghul, red - 23 (-31hp, glitterdusted, evil eye (-4 att))

I’m leaving both creatures on the map for reference, but blue is invisible.

Everyone is up!


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 15/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 4/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

"So you are there!" Kosei steps back to let Florence escape. Then, he says some magical words and a green faerie fire grows on both ghuls and Zilchus. The dim flames quickly surround them marking exactly their outline and ruining the invisibility.
13 minutes, everything on the 5' burst

Curiously Zilchus gnawed sword also gets outlined in the floor.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Kosei is correct, the invisibility is gone on the pair... and Zilchus should he attempt it.


Round 2

”You’ll both pay for that. Pay for it with your undead lives,” Zilchus growls, still plenty pissed off. He channels a slew of positive energy into his ‘star for the first strike.

@Injured Ghul.
1d20 + 19 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 19 + 2 = 31 to hit; (+hero)
1d10 + 21 ⇒ (7) + 21 = 28 P/B damage + 7d6 ⇒ (3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 1, 3) = 26 vs.DC 15 will for half positive energy

1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 14 + 2 = 28 to hit; (+hero)
1d10 + 21 ⇒ (10) + 21 = 31 P/B damage.

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+20+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +holy)
[ dice]1d10+23+2d6[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+holy)

[ dice]1d20+12+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +holy)
[ dice]1d10+23+2d6[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+holy)

HP: 114-25/114
AC: 34/30 + 3 (barkskin) = 37/33 (10 armor + 2 def + 3 dex + 1 dodge + 2 insight + 2 natural) + 4 shield/buckler

DF 0/10
Weap: 2/14 rounds used (swift, +3 bonus/flame/ghost/frost/holy)
Grunting/Summoning: 1/9 used (+6 str)
Quick Prayer: 0/10 used
PoP1: 0/1 used
Armor: 0/14 minutes used (swift,+3 more bonus)
Crocodilic Channel: 1/2 used/smite: 2/4 used (7d6)
Gr. Magic Weapon (+3); Magic Vestment (+3).
Falcon Crown: 0/3 used, immediate action sac spell

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not use


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Will: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23 vs DC 15 for half of 26


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Round 2, Init 15

Stelle charges Red

Spirited Charge: 1d20 + 14 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 2 - 4 + 2 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 14 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 2 - 4 + 2 + 4 + 1 = 42 +Inspire, +Hero, -PA, +Flank
for Damage: 3d6 + 9 + 15 + 9 + 24 + 6d6 + 42 ⇒ (4, 5, 6) + 9 + 15 + 9 + 24 + (6, 6, 5, 2, 2, 3) + 42 = 138 +Inspire, +PA, Holy, Challenge

Anubis bites Blue
Charge: 1d20 + 9 + 5 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (12) + 9 + 5 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 - 3 = 32 +Inspire, +Flank, +Charge, Amulet, -PA
for Bite: 1d6 + 2 + 5 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 5 + 3 + 6 = 21 +Inspire, +PA

+3 morale bonus on saving throws against fear (Everyone within 60 feet)
+2 morale bonus on attack rolls made as part of a charge(Everyone within 60 feet)
+2 against charm and compulsion spells and effects (Everyone within 60 feet)
+2 Flank (Melee, Anubis and Anyone on Red)
+4 circumstance bonus on melee attacks against Red (Everyone)

Status:

Stelle: Hits: 84/84 (120 DR Adamantine)
Annie: Hits: 76/76 (4.5 x HD +Con)
Stelle AC: 31
Anubis AC: 30
Buffs:

Saves:
Fort: +12 (Base, +1 Con, +1 Cloak, +1 Luck)
Reflex: +14 (Base, +2 Dex, +1 Cloak, +1 Luck, +2 Belt of Dex)
Will: +7/+12 vs. Fear (Base, +1 Blood of Pharaohs, +1 Luck, +1 Cloak, +2 Fearless, +3 Banner)

Challenge: 5/5

AC: 31 (+3 Shield, Size, Amulet of Nat. Armor +3, Dodge, +Belt Dex +2) flat footed = 22 (Size, +10 plate armor, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1),Touch = 13 (+2 dex, +1 Size)

BAB: +14/+9/+4 (+3 Lance (Holy), +5 Str, -4 PA, +4 when charging with Annie, +1 when charging)
MIGHTY CHARGE -- Combat Maneuver
GREATER BANNER

Heavy Shield (mithral): (+1to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA damage) (x2 on a Crit), (+12 on challenge)
Lance, MW: (+3 to hit) ((1d6+Str+PA+Lance)x3(Spirited Charge)), (x6 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Hammer (Ag): (+2 to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA +2damage), (x2 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Glaive (Cold Fe): (+1 to hitMW) (1d8+Str+PA+1 damage), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Scimitar (Cold Fe: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Str+P+1 damage), (x2 on an 18-20 Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Composite Shortbow: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Dex +2 Str damage +1), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Forgot Mighty Charge, Stelle attempts a trip on Red.

Trip: 1d20 + 18 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 18 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 2 = 47 +Hero, +Inspire, +Flank


HP: 87/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Florence's Round 3 - Init 24

Florence is swift to take a step back as Red approaches her. Then she gives the now-visible Blue the same sort of look that she just gave his friend.

"Nice try but you can't hide that easily!"

Then she giggles, though it's a bit nervous with Red as close as he is.
______________

Flo gives Blue the Evil Eye as well; -4 to attacks and DC 23 Will to reduce the duration. Then she Cackles to keep her effects going~


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

GM Rolls:
1d20 ⇒ 12

Kosei brightens up the room a bit with three green-glowing shapes. Stelle charges in on the now visible pair. She skewers the already injured red ending its unlife (though DR 10 still applied) while Anubis takes a bite out of blue (DR applies). Zilchus chips away at blue as well, frustrated by their DR. Nidhi delays. Florence tries to limit the remaining ghul's ability to fight.

Will: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29 vs DC 23

The remaining ghul glances at Stelle’s lance, but focuses on trying to knock Zilchus out of the fight for now.
Bite on Zilchus: 1d20 + 17 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 17 - 4 = 27 damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Claw on Zilchus: 1d20 + 17 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 17 - 4 = 16 damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 + 1 bleed
Claw on Zilchus: 1d20 + 17 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 17 - 4 = 22 damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 + 1 bleed

Alas, he is unsuccessful agains the brute.

- Round 3 -
Kosei - 16
Stelle - 15
Zilchus - 9 (-25, 1 bleed)
Nidhi - 6
- Round 4 -
Florence - 24
Ghul, blue - 23 (-73, faerie fire, -4 att)
Ghul, red - 23 (destroyed)

Everyone is up!


3 people marked this as a favorite.
GM Euan wrote:
Alas, he is unsuccessful against the brute.

*I'm* the brute!? ME!?! I'm not the one ruining perfectly good weapons and stabbing stuff for 100s points of damage! Sheesh. Zilchus, as always, is a paragon of morality and decency.

Round 3
Zilchus continues to grouse brutishly about his weapon, again swinging at the ghoul, grunting brutishly.

@Injured Ghul.1d20 + 19 + 2 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 19 + 2 + 7 = 32 to hit; (+hero,+grunt)
1d10 + 21 ⇒ (9) + 21 = 30 P/B damage.

1d20 + 14 + 2 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 14 + 2 + 7 = 39 to hit; (+hero)
1d10 + 21 ⇒ (5) + 21 = 26 P/B damage.

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+20+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +holy)
[ dice]1d10+23+2d6[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+holy)

[ dice]1d20+12+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +holy)
[ dice]1d10+23+2d6[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+holy)

HP: 114-25/114
AC: 34/30 + 3 (barkskin) = 37/33 (10 armor + 2 def + 3 dex + 1 dodge + 2 insight + 2 natural) + 4 shield/buckler

DF 0/10
Weap: 2/14 rounds used (swift, +3 bonus/flame/ghost/frost/holy)
Grunting/Summoning: 2/9 used (+7 str)
Quick Prayer: 0/10 used
PoP1: 0/1 used
Armor: 0/14 minutes used (swift,+3 more bonus)
Crocodilic Channel: 1/2 used/smite: 2/4 used (7d6)
Gr. Magic Weapon (+3); Magic Vestment (+3).
Falcon Crown: 0/3 used, immediate action sac spell

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not use


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Round 3, Init 15

Anubis : Bite(Blue): 1d20 + 9 + 5 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (14) + 9 + 5 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 - 3 = 34 +Inspire, +Flank, +Charge, Amulet, -PA
for Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 5 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 5 + 3 + 6 = 22 +Inspire +PA

Stelle commands Anubis to step back, and then lances out at the miserable Ghul (Blue).

"Stop ... "
Lance: 1d20 + 14 + 3 + 5 - 4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 14 + 3 + 5 - 4 + 3 + 2 = 31 -PA, +Inspire, +Flank
for Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 8 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 5 + 3 + 8 + (2, 6) = 29 +Inspire, +PA, Holy

"biting the ..."
Lance: 1d20 + 9 + 3 + 5 - 4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 3 + 5 - 4 + 3 + 2 = 27 -PA, +Inspire, +Flank
for Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 8 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 5 + 3 + 8 + (6, 2) = 29 +Inspire, +PA, Holy

"'croc' guy!"
Lance: 1d20 + 4 + 3 + 5 - 4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 3 + 5 - 4 + 3 + 2 = 16 -PA, +Inspire, +Flank
for Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 8 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 5 + 3 + 8 + (4, 5) = 32 +Inspire, +PA, Holy


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 87/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Florence's Round 4 - Init 24

"Yeah! Stop biting the croc guy! He's our most favoritest croc guy and we can't get another if you break him," Florence agrees with Stelle, giggling a little oddly as she does.

Cackle~

Then, as if realizing how strange that probably sounded coming from her, she stammers, "Er...anyway..." and then reaches out to mend some of Zilchus' wounds.

Healing Hex (Zilchus): 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (7, 2) + 10 = 19


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Round 2:

Nidhi sings and targets the blue enemy.

She aims and fires a collection of arrows at the blue enemy. (4 arrows used)

To hit (Manyshot): 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (20) + 24 = 44
To hit (Manyshot) CRIT CONFIRM?: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (12) + 24 = 36
Damage (Silver Blanch Arrows): 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (2, 5) + 10 = 17
Damage (Silver Blanch Arrows) CRIT BONUS: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (6, 5) + 10 = 21
To hit (Rapidshot): 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (18) + 24 = 42
Damage (Silver Blanch Arrow): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
To hit (Iterative): 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (13) + 19 = 32
Damage (Silver Blanch Arrow): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Damage Breakdown:
Manyshot
To hit (Bard 14th level +10, Dex +5, Belt +3, Point-Blank Shot +1, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +4 G Heroism)
Damage (Str +1, Composite +1, Point-Blank Shot +2 (30ft)), +6 Inspire Courage), Critical x3, Range 70ft, Piercing, 2 lbs (Juniper)
Rapidshot
To hit (Bard 14th level +10, Dex +5, Belt +3, Point-Blank Shot +1, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +4 G Heroism)
Damage (Str +1, Composite +1, Point-Blank Shot +1 (30ft)), +3 Inspire Courage), Critical x3, Range 70ft, Piercing, 2 lbs (Juniper)
Iterative
To hit (Bard 14th level +5, Dex +5, Belt +3, Point-Blank Shot +1, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +4 G Heroism)
Damage (Str +1, Composite +1, Point-Blank Shot +1 (30ft)), +3 Inspire Courage, Critical x3, Range 70ft, Piercing, 2 lbs (Juniper)

------------------------------

Round 3:

Nidhi continues to inspire her allies with her song. (4 arrows used)

She aims and fires a collection of arrows at the blue enemy.

To hit (Manyshot): 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (18) + 24 = 42
Damage (Silver Blanch Arrows): 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 1) + 10 = 16
To hit (Rapidshot): 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (16) + 24 = 40
Damage (Silver Blanch Arrow): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
To hit (Iterative): 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (2) + 19 = 21
Damage (Silver Blanch Arrow): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Damage Breakdown:
Manyshot
To hit (Bard 14th level +10, Dex +5, Belt +3, Point-Blank Shot +1, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +4 G Heroism)
Damage (Str +1, Composite +1, Point-Blank Shot +2 (30ft)), +6 Inspire Courage), Critical x3, Range 70ft, Piercing, 2 lbs (Juniper)
Rapidshot
To hit (Bard 14th level +10, Dex +5, Belt +3, Point-Blank Shot +1, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +4 G Heroism)
Damage (Str +1, Composite +1, Point-Blank Shot +1 (30ft)), +3 Inspire Courage), Critical x3, Range 70ft, Piercing, 2 lbs (Juniper)
Iterative
To hit (Bard 14th level +5, Dex +5, Belt +3, Point-Blank Shot +1, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +4 G Heroism)
Damage (Str +1, Composite +1, Point-Blank Shot +1 (30ft)), +3 Inspire Courage, Critical x3, Range 70ft, Piercing, 2 lbs (Juniper)

Nidhi Spell Tally:
34 Bardic Performances: 3/34
7 1st-level:
7 2nd-level:
5 3rd-level:
4 4th-level:
2 5th-level: Greater Heroism

Inspire Courage: +3 (level 11) morale bonus on Saving Throws against charm and fear, +3 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls

Heroism, Greater: 1 min/level (PRD link) This spell functions like heroism, except the creature gains a +4 morale bonus on attack rolls, saves, and skill checks, immunity to fear effects, and temporary hit points equal to your caster level (maximum 20).


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 15/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 4/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

Kosei waits to see if the others can finish the ghul. If by any chance it is not, he discharges another of the lightning bolts from the storm.
Lightning bolt electrical damage 11/13: 5d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 3, 5, 5) = 16
Ref 22 for half

"Let's cleanse this place then!"


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Nidhi criticals on a round in which she hits every time, severely softening up the ghul (though DR does apply). Oh, and bows are a x3 crit weapon, so you did even more damage. Kosei delays to see if his bolt is required, but it is not. Stelle gets all stabby as she and Anubis whittle the creature down even more (DR). Zilchus double slices the creature complete to destruction in a way that was in no way brutish. Nidhi holds her arrows for now, as Florence heals Zilchus of some of his injuries, and more importantly, stops the bleeding.

The room grows, well, a bit quieter, but the background noise of all those tiny rasping beetles scurrying around on the walls is ever present.

I don’t remember if True Seeing or the like is going, but if it is, please make a perception check.

Kosei - 16
Stelle - 15
Zilchus - 9 (-6)
Nidhi - 6
Florence - 24

(We are out of initiative.)


Zilchus thanks Florence for the healing, appreciating not having to bleed on his broken and twisted sword.

He picks up his sword, looking at it, and then offering it to Nidhi, then Florence, then Kosei.

"Can any of you fix this? I kind...I kind...I need that sword. It's been a good one. Can you fix it. *PLEASE?*" Zilchus sounds very mournful about the blade. He's more saddened by the loss of the blade than he is cheered in victory over the sneaky, jerky ghul.


HP: 87/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Kn. Arcana: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (14) + 22 = 36

"Afraid not," Florence sighs as she stares at the twisted and warped weapon. "A person *might* be able to fix it with a Warp Metal spell but that's not something I know how to do. And I'm not an artificer so I can't make a new one, either."

She then glances over at the numerous tiny beetles that scurry about, their noise proving to be quite a distraction. "Ugh...I can't believe I'm saying this but anyone have a good way to burn these out of here?"


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 15/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 4/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

"If you give me a quarter hour I can prepare that wrap metal spell, zilchus my friend " the stone Garundi comes then forward and uses burning hands to put in fire the beetles so much bother his friends.


Zilchus does wait...and as he does, he notices the blade slowly, painfully slowly to Zilchus, slowly reverting back to form.

”Oh wait! It’s fixing itself! Look!” Zilchus holds up his sword as the magics wear off. ”Yeah! C’mon! Get straight again! C’MON!!” He cheers on his own sword’s recovery, because that is completely normal and not brutish at all.

”Ah Kosei! Do not worry yourself! The blade is fine...I think...” He takes a few swipes in the air to test the blade. ”Yeah, it’s fine. It’s fine.” Zilchus smiles, and feels much much better.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

GM Rolls:
1d20 ⇒ 9

While Zilchus laments the loss of his favorite blade and Florence consoles him, Kosei attempts to burn away the beetles. What he discovers though, in his efforts, is that they will not burn! In fact, as he interacts with them more closely, he learns they are but illusion - a complex programmed illusion.

While he’s learning this fact, and presumably sharing it with the group, Zilchus’ blade, slowly reverses its course, and straightens to the powerful blade it once was, and is again! His sword is made whole - all on its own. (Temporary ability - so you can save your spell Kosei.)

The far doors remain shut to you however, and no visible handles are apparent.


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 15/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 4/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

"No burn Florence. A pity. It is known beetle barbecue to be nutritive and tasty my friend" the Garundi slides through the room to the doors and checks if they are made of stone and other details, while he gets enthusiast that the sword is fixed now!
Perception: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (16) + 21 = 37

And pushes them open if they seem safe.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Kosei moves to the doors and examines them carefully. He finds nothing but a small scarab beetle sized and shaped indentation on the door. Apparently one, of the multitude of illusory beetles, is real and in some way unlocks this door. It does not move at his pushing.

...and in case he checks the walls, this chamber and the next are protected from walking through stone as are the doors (also made of stone).


Zilchus looks at the door, very carefully to make sure that they haven’t missed some easy way in.

1d20 + 24 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 24 + 2 = 45 Perception

”Well, Nidhi, what do you think? Did we see any scarabic keys around here?”

Edit: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24 Will +1 vs. Divine.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Zilchus sees, near the far side of the room, beneath the layer of illusions, a real scarab beetle, scurrying along the wall in a seemingly mad frenzy. It could be difficult to catch, but at least he can find it.

Anyone have a butterfly net? Barring that, CMB checks to 'grapple' the tiny insect are sufficient. You must first make a will save (to disbelieve the illusion - Zilchus and Kosei already made theirs), then a perception check to find the beetle (easy for most of you), then grab it!


HP: 87/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"W-wait...we have to catch ONE particular beetle in all this mess?" Florence gestures towards what appears to be an unending mass of beetles...

Will: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24

...and then blinks as her mind manages to pierce through the illusion and all the beetles seem to fade away.

"Er, never mind. I see the truth now; they're just an illusion like Kosei said. But Zilchus, you say that there's one that's real here, somewhere?"

Florence looks around, trying to see if she can spot it...and if she can spot it, then she tries to catch it...

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Grapple: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 15/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 4/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

Kosei observes the beetle running around and Florence behind. The Garundi turns to Bynx "Your master wants to compete with your enjoyment on catching insects my friend"

The man waits to see the development of the catch. If the group is not successful he shapes into a giant spider and uses his web attack to grab the thing.


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

StelleWillSave: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 2 = 13 Hero
AnubisWillsave: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

PerceptionStelle: 1d20 + 22 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 22 + 2 = 44 Hero
PerceptionAnubis: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26

StelleGrapple: 1d20 + 18 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 18 + 2 = 21 AntiHero
AnubisGrapple: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Zilchus crosses his arms, looking at Kosei, then at Florence, then at Bynx.

"Yeah, this is a time to earn your tuna! Show us what you got, AttackCat!" Zilchus agrees, as he had always liked to watch cats attack and pounce.

"This is your time to shine, feline, so fine, wish you were mine," Zilchus cheers.


HP: 87/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Oh...yeah, I guess that'd be a little easier than one of us trying to catch it, huh?" Florence smiles, looking a little embarrassed. She's quick to shrug Bynx's carrier off her shoulders and set it on the ground.

"Come on out, Bynx! We need another favor but I think you'll find this one a lot more fun."


3 people marked this as a favorite.
HP: 44/44 l AC: 21, T 14, FF 19 l CMD 13 (17 vs. trip) l F +3, Ref +6, W +10, Spell Resistance 19 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +12, Low-Light Vision, Scent Male Cat

Bynx ambles out of his carrier and stretches.

"Maow!"

Yeah, I heard. There's a bug around? I guess I could hunt it down for you...

He looks around, keen feline eyes searching...

Will: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

...and is easily able to see through the illusion.

"Maow!"

Too easy. There wasn't even a proper smell to any of them!

With all the distractions out of the way, Bynx slinks low to the ground as he engages hunting mode...

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Grapple: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Pharaoh Hound, Animal Companion, Lvl 14
Florence wrote:
"Come on out, Bynx!"

Anubis, in his own stalking mode growls.

Don't do it Bynx -- don't bother. It smells all stinky! Like poop!

Bynx wrote:
"Maow!"

Before Anubis can turn into position, Bynx dexterously pounces on the glorious stink bug.

"Woof!"

Way to go! You got it!

"BARK!"

Wait! NO! DON'T BURY IT! WE NEED THAT!


Zilchus looks very pleased when Bynx gives it the ol’ cattage try.

”C’mon, Bynx! Make momma proud,” Zilchus clenches his fists in hope.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Zilchus… Stelle… Anubis, no Bynx! Bynx does indeed do well enough, with a little guidance from Anubis perhaps, to find and pounce on the last living beetle. And though Bynx may indeed have been about to bury the malodorous beetle, Florence is able to obtain it before she does so.

The beetle is small, and writhing, but does appear to fit neatly into the far doors. Do you place it in the otherwise smooth stone?


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 15/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 4/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

"Bynx of the long nose and the sharp claws. This is second time you safe our asses in just two days!" Kosei-elemental applauds the catch with emotionless facial demonstration "There will be soon tales written in the stars about the heroic cat that safe Osirion from the clutches of the Pharaoh my friend"

The Garundi nods in agreement to let the doors open. He readies his hands for what comes next, the sparkling energy of his call storm magics still crackling around.

7,551 to 7,600 of 7,858 << first < prev | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Euan's Mummy's Mask All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.