GM Euan's Mummy's Mask

Game Master Euan

Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet
Osirion Map - Wati City Map - Tephu City Map


7,601 to 7,650 of 7,744 << first < prev | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | next > last >>

3 people marked this as a favorite.
HP: 44/44 l AC: 21, T 14, FF 19 l CMD 13 (17 vs. trip) l F +3, Ref +6, W +10, Spell Resistance 19 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +12, Low-Light Vision, Scent Male Cat

Though Bynx is, for a moment, reluctant to give up his hard-earned prey he finally relinquishes it to Florence's hand. But not before singing the group the triumphant song of his people.

"Mrooow! Mroooow...mrooooow!"

That's me! Bynx, Saver of Asses!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 81/89 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +12, R +10, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/4, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +21, Diplomacy +13, Fly +14, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/Nature +22, Kn. History +23, Kn. Local +20, Kn. Planes +17, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +22, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 21, HP: 41/41

"Good job Bynx, good job," Florence smiles, making sure to give the cat some head-scritches as he finally lets her take the squirming beetle. "Just goes to show that each member of the team is important, no matter how big or small. Or furry!"

She gingerly holds the beetle in her fingers, clearly not thrilled to be holding a live bug. "Okay, I'm going to pop this into place. Ready?"

And once everyone indicates their readiness, Florence attempts to slot the beetle into place on the far doors.


Zilchus claps as Bynx succeeds, moving over to offer a good ear scritch in congratulations.

"You're a good cat, Bynx," he coos. "Much better than Ben for sure."

He readies himself by Florence's side in case anything attacks or trouble happens.

"I got your back, Flo. If anything jumps out, get behind me!"


Male Pharaoh Hound, Animal Companion, Lvl 14
Bynx wrote:
"Mrooow! Mroooow...mrooooow!"

Holding his head high, Anubis faces Bynx and wags his tail three times in salute.


Female Halfling Cavalier/14
Florence wrote:
"Just goes to show that each member of the team is important, no matter how big or small. Or furry!"

"Excellent job, Bynx," Stelle coos softly at the agile sensitive feline.

Stelle and Annie move into place near the doors and wait observantly while Florence pops the stinky beetle into the ... beetlehole.

Perception: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (18) + 22 = 40 Even as doors open...


HP 113/143 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 24 | F +13 R +9 W +18 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 14/14 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 5/6 L4: 4/5 L5: 5/5 L6: 5/5 L7: 2/3 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min

At the same moment Florence sets the beetle in the door Kosei suddenly explodes in blue chilling flames as he casts fire shield while the tension ramps up.
Perception: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (8) + 21 = 29


2 people marked this as a favorite.
HP: 44/44 l AC: 21, T 14, FF 19 l CMD 13 (17 vs. trip) l F +3, Ref +6, W +10, Spell Resistance 19 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +12, Low-Light Vision, Scent Male Cat

*prrt*

Bynx enjoys the scritches and praise, trilling a little as he winds around numerous legs - even Annie's.

Ahhh...now *this* is how it's supposed to be~


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

The beetle squirms in Florence’s grasp as she carefully places it in the indentation. There’s a loud thunk as what sounds like a heavy bar slides out of the way. It takes a moment or two to realize that’s all the beetle does, and Florence continues by pushing the doors open.

The doors open easily, and you fully expect yet another set of doors, but behold! A small platform and a short flight of stairs leads you to a large round room, the walls of which are coated with some sort of white plaster. Maybe what was blocking Kosei’s elemental form. A life-sized statue of an imposing pharaoh, his stern face deep in contemplation and his hands cradling what appears to be an entire city in miniature, stands near the southern end of the room. It is clearly Hakotep I holding the miniature Shory city of Kho in the palms of his hands.

What attracts the eye however, is a female black jinni calmly leaning against the statue, well, leering over it really as she’s nearly 10’ tall. She looks up as you open the doors, ”Ah, I’ve been expecting you, I am Agazuberi, guardian of the key for so long now I’ve lost count of the years.” She continues with increasing energy and focus, ”Only one of us can leave this chamber however, and it matters not to me which. Let us begin!”

With that, she spins to her feet, picks up an enormous falchion which was leaning against the statue’s back, and prepares for your onslaught (image)! Her image is somewhat obscured by the dust and sand. (20% miss chance)

- Round 1 -
Stelle - 23
Good Folks - 17
Nidhi - 14
Zilchus - 12
Kosei - 9
Florence - 8

Initiative Rolls:

Florence 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Kosei 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Nidhi 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Stelle 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Zilchus 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Good Folk 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Stelle and Anubis are up first!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Stelle glances at Kosei as he bursts into blue flames. He does that sort of thing all the time, right? She waits patiently as Florence opens the doors.

jinni wrote:
”Only one of us can leave this chamber however, and it matters not to me which. Let us begin!”

Round 1, Init 25

"Where did you come from?!" Stelle shouts in outrage, pulling her eyebrows into a scowl and lowering her voice into a growl. "Then it's to the death!"

Stelle has challenged the jinni.
Challenge: Everyone -- +4 circumstance bonus on melee attacks against Jinni in addtion to the +2 morale bonus on attack rolls if you charge (Banner)

Spirited Charge: 1d20 + 18 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 18 + 5 + 2 = 36 -PA, +Charge, +Hero
for Damage: 3d6 + 15 + 9 + 24 + 42 + 6d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 1) + 15 + 9 + 24 + 42 + (2, 5, 2, 4, 6, 6) = 121 +PA, +Challenge, Holy

Miss Chance, High Hits: 1d100 ⇒ 32

+3 morale bonus on saving throws against fear (Everyone within 60 feet)
+2 morale bonus on attack rolls made as part of a charge(Everyone within 60 feet)
+2 against charm and compulsion spells and effects (Everyone within 60 feet)

Status:

Stelle: Hits: 84/84 (120 DR Adamantine)
Annie: Hits: 76/76 (4.5 x HD +Con)
Stelle AC: 31
Anubis AC: 30
Buffs:

Saves:
Fort: +12 (Base, +1 Con, +1 Cloak, +1 Luck)
Reflex: +14 (Base, +2 Dex, +1 Cloak, +1 Luck, +2 Belt of Dex)
Will: +7/+12 vs. Fear (Base, +1 Blood of Pharaohs, +1 Luck, +1 Cloak, +2 Fearless, +3 Banner)

Challenge: 5/5

AC: 31 (+3 Shield, Size, Amulet of Nat. Armor +3, Dodge, +Belt Dex +2) flat footed = 22 (Size, +10 plate armor, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1),Touch = 13 (+2 dex, +1 Size)

BAB: +14/+9/+4 (+3 Lance (Holy), +5 Str, -4 PA, +4 when charging with Annie, +1 when charging)
MIGHTY CHARGE -- Combat Maneuver
GREATER BANNER

Heavy Shield (mithral): (+1to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA damage) (x2 on a Crit), (+12 on challenge)
Lance, MW: (+3 to hit) ((1d6+Str+PA+Lance)x3(Spirited Charge)), (x6 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Hammer (Ag): (+2 to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA +2damage), (x2 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Glaive (Cold Fe): (+1 to hitMW) (1d8+Str+PA+1 damage), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Scimitar (Cold Fe: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Str+P+1 damage), (x2 on an 18-20 Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Composite Shortbow: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Dex +2 Str damage +1), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

As Stelle charges in, an invisible creature on the side of the door lashes out at her with a claw! Annoyingly the creature does not become visible (greater invisibility) so you do not know what it is.

Green Claw on Stelle: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (7) + 17 = 24 damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 plus 1 bleed
(Remember, you take bleed damage on your round, and it does not stack.)

Finally, Stelle slams into the jinni, wounding her mightily! She does not seem to have DR for a change, or at least Stelle overcomes it.

She sniggers at the young halfling, ”Is your steed as well protected as you I wonder? They are usually the soft center… extra chewy.”

She grips her falchion and lightning arcs along its length as she lashes out at poor Anubis, striking again and again!
Falchion on Anubis: 1d20 + 29 ⇒ (6) + 29 = 35 damage: 2d6 + 13 + 1d10 ⇒ (3, 1) + 13 + (1) = 18 (electrical)
Falchion on Anubis: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (17) + 24 = 41 damage: 2d6 + 13 + 1d10 ⇒ (4, 3) + 13 + (5) = 25 (electrical)
Falchion on Anubis: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (16) + 19 = 35 damage: 2d6 + 13 + 1d10 ⇒ (3, 1) + 13 + (5) = 22 (electrical)
Falchion on Anubis: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29 damage: 2d6 + 13 + 1d10 ⇒ (1, 6) + 13 + (6) = 26 (electrical)

She nods to her associates who also step up to the heroic dog.
Green Bite on Anubis: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33 damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Green Claw on Anubis: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26 damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 plus 1 bleed
Green Claw on Anubis: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 30 damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 plus 1 bleed

(I’ve left the invisible creature where it last attacked Anubis thought it could have 5' stepped.)

Knowledge Planes DC 25:
She is a black jinni, CE Large outsider (chaotic, evil, extraplanar), one question for each five you beat the DC.
- - -

- Round 1 -
Nidhi - 14
Zilchus - 12
Kosei - 9
Florence - 8
- Round 2 -
Stelle - 23
Anubis - 23 (-75hp?)
Agazuberi - 17 (-121hp, 20% miss chance)
Good Guys - 16

The rest of the party is up for round one, and Stelle for round 2. I don’t know about Anubis though. If Anubis falls, I need a ride check from Stelle DC 20 to fast dismount or she falls prone.


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Ride: 1d20 + 17 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 17 + 2 = 37 +Hero

Forgot Might Charge -- Disarm Jinni

Disarm: 1d20 + 18 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 18 + 2 = 32 +Hero


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Stelle successfully blocks the first blow in on Anubis, saving him from 18hp damage (total damage 57).

She does not, however, disarm the jinni, who raises an eyebrow at the attempt as it's clear she has no proper backup weapon.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14
GM Euan wrote:
”Ah, I’ve been expecting you, I am Agazuberi, guardian of the key for so long now I’ve lost count of the years.” She continues with increasing energy and focus, ”Only one of us can leave this chamber however, and it matters not to me which. Let us begin!”

Round 1:

Nidhi exclaims, "no! You don't want to fight us!" And she begins to sing again.

Terrible Remorse: (link) Standard Action, 25ft +5ft/2 levels, 1 living creature, 1 round/level, Will partial; Spell Resistance yes. Each round target must save or deal 1d8 +Str mod. If Saves, staggered for 1 round and -2 to Armor Class DC19=10(+3 Sp Lvl)(+6 Char)

Spell Tally:
34 Bardic Performances: 4/34
7 1st-level:
7 2nd-level:
5 3rd-level: Terrible Remorse
4 4th-level:
2 5th-level: Greater Heroism

Inspire Courage: +3 (level 11) morale bonus on Saving Throws against charm and fear, +3 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls

Heroism, Greater: 1 min/level This spell functions like heroism, except the creature gains a +4 morale bonus on attack rolls, saves, and skill checks, immunity to fear effects, and temporary hit points equal to your caster level (maximum 20).


Round 1

Zilchus doesn't rush in immediately, worried about other invisible foes. Instead, he utters a quick personal spell, Invisibility Purge to light up any other foes who might be nearby.

He moves up to the first foe (gold) and swings away.

1d20 + 20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 20 + 2 + 2 = 34 to hit; (+hero, +holy)
1d10 + 23 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 23 + (2, 5) = 32 adamantine slashing damage. (+holy)

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+20+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +holy)
[ dice]1d10+23+2d6[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+holy)

[ dice]1d20+12+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +holy)
[ dice]1d10+23+2d6[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+holy)

HP: 114/114
AC: 34/30 + 3 (barkskin) = 37/33 (10 armor + 2 def + 3 dex + 1 dodge + 2 insight + 2 natural) + 4 shield/buckler

DF 0/10
Weap: 2/14 rounds used (swift, +3 bonus/flame/ghost/frost/holy)
Grunting/Summoning: 2/9 used (+7 str)
Quick Prayer: 1/10 used
PoP1: 0/1 used
Armor: 0/14 minutes used (swift,+3 more bonus)
Crocodilic Channel: 1/2 used/smite: 2/4 used (7d6)
Gr. Magic Weapon (+3); Magic Vestment (+3).
Falcon Crown: 0/3 used, immediate action sac spell

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not use


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Zilchus' purge reveals both previously invisible opponents to be ghuls.


HP: 81/89 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +12, R +10, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/4, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +21, Diplomacy +13, Fly +14, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/Nature +22, Kn. History +23, Kn. Local +20, Kn. Planes +17, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +22, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 21, HP: 41/41

Florence's Round 1 - Init 8

Kn. Planes (DC 25): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36

"Great, a jinni! Why couldn't you have been more amenable, like the last guardian?" Florence scowls, recalling a few useful tidbits about their foe.

Weaknesses & Special Attacks, please.

"Also: you leave the animals alone and pick on someone your own size!" she adds as she hauls off and chucks a snowball at the jinni!

Snowball (Ranged Touch; IC, Into Melee?): 1d20 + 9 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 3 - 4 = 19
Damage (Cold): 5d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 6, 2, 3) = 13

Concealment (20%): 1d100 ⇒ 43
SR (Spell Pen): 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 2 = 33

Spells & Powers:

Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Read Magic
1st - Ear-Piercing Scream, Enlarge Person, Fumbletongue, Mage Armor, Shadow Trap, Snowball + Pearl of Power
2nd - Aid, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, Lipstitch, See Invisibility + Pearl of Power
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Earth Tremor, Heroism x2 + Pearl of Power
4th - Black Tentacles, Blessing of Fervor, Death Ward, Dimension Door, Greater False Life
5th - Befuddled Combatant, Break Enchantment, Hold Monster x2
6th - Cone of Cold, Greater Dispel Magic, True Seeing
7th - Fairy Ring Retreat

Lesser Extend Rod: 1/3 Remaining


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Florence, you may wish to change your action, or add to it...

Florence:
Vulnerability to Recitation (Ex) As cursed genies of evil and chaos, black jinn are strangely susceptible to recitations of certain holy tracts belonging to good or lawful deities or philosophies. These include the spells dictum and holy word, but also forceful recitations of nonmagical holy sermonizing.

If a cleric, paladin, or the like of a lawful or good deity succeeds at an opposed Knowledge (religion) check against a black jinni’s Knowledge (religion) check as a standard action, the black jinni must succeed at a DC 20 Fortitude save or be instantly destroyed, leaving behind only a small spot of charred ash.

If this save is successful, the black jinni instead takes 5d6 points of damage.

Genie's slain by the creature become ghuls - likely how the others came to be here. It's touch, even through it's blade, does electrical damage (1d10).
- - -


HP: 81/89 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +12, R +10, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/4, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +21, Diplomacy +13, Fly +14, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/Nature +22, Kn. History +23, Kn. Local +20, Kn. Planes +17, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +22, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 21, HP: 41/41

GM:

Can Florence actually do that herself since she's technically a witch and not an actual cleric/paladin/etc?


HP 113/143 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 24 | F +13 R +9 W +18 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 14/14 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 5/6 L4: 4/5 L5: 5/5 L6: 5/5 L7: 2/3 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min

Kosei says words of power and a flame strike descends over the heads of the djini and the brown ghul.
Half bludgeoning/half fire damage: 13d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 6, 3, 6, 6, 2, 5, 2, 5, 3, 5, 4) = 54
Ref 21


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Agazuberi will: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 vs DC 19 vs Terrible Remorse (oops!)

Florence:
No, I think you've got to be an ardent worshipper at least. The AP limits it to clerics and paladins, but I'll allow other classes so long as they're clearly dedicated to a god of some kind. I don't think Florence falls into that category, but Zilchus might.
- - -

ghul reflex: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29 vs DC 21 (also resist fire 10)
Agazuberi reflex: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23 vs DC 21 (also immune to fire)

The ghul takes a little though some innate resistances help. Agazuberi does better, though the damage reaches a tipping point and she's now bloodied (below half).

Stelle is up!


HP: 81/89 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +12, R +10, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/4, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +21, Diplomacy +13, Fly +14, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/Nature +22, Kn. History +23, Kn. Local +20, Kn. Planes +17, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +22, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 21, HP: 41/41

Something suddenly occurs to Florence as she thinks about the nature of a jinni and her eyes grow wide. "Hey, wait! Zilchus! Give her a sermon about the Great Croc! They hate sermons about good gods!"
______________

Feel free to read the spoiler for Florence that the GM provided earlier~


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Did you strike at Mistress?! Anubis gruffs shaking off some blood. He spins and bites the ghul (green).

Bite: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 5 + 3 - 3 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 2 + 5 + 3 - 3 = 26 +Inspire, -PA
for Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 2 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 + 3 + 6 = 22

"Fine, keep your damn blade," says Stelle, stabbing the miserable jinni as Anubis uses the momentum of his spin to move farther away from green.

Lance, : 1d20 + 14 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 14 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 2 - 4 = 33 +Inspire, +Hero, -PA
for Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 2d6 + 8 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 5 + 3 + (6, 3) + 8 + 14 = 43 +Inspire, Holy, +PA , +Challenge

MissChance, High hits: 1d100 ⇒ 35


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Nidhi casts Terrible Remorse on Agazuberi, which actually works! Zilchus makes the invisible, visible, as he charges the golden ghul, who’s readied attack triggers as he closes. Kosei calls fire down from the heavens discharging it on a couple foes. Florence connects with her snowball (no SR) and learns much about their foe. Anubis gets some back with a vicious bite on green (DR) while Stelle levelly stabs Agazuberi in her confusion. Their movement provokes, and green takes a swat at Anubis.

Green Claw on Anubis: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36 damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 plus 1 bleed

Agazuberi, much to her own surprise, stabs herself with her falchion, and though she’s immune to electricity and so doesn’t take that, she still digs deep.

Damage: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (5, 4) + 13 = 22 (Just realized they did her stat block wrong. I should have been doing more damage. Next time…)

Agazuberi Will: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 vs DC 19 Terrible Remorse

And she fails again! A flicker of sanity in her visage reveals her horror as she continues to mire in the depths of her despair.

Both ghuls hesitate as they try to decide what to do. They agree, the best way forward for their mistress is to try and eliminate threats. Green gestures to Zilchus’ blade and orange to Stelle’s lance as they try to temporarily warp them. DC 22 Fort saves from each of you please or your weapons are rendered temporarily useless. Green also steps closer to Stelle (5' step).

- Round 2 -
Nidhi - 14
Zilchus - 12 (fort save)
Kosei - 9
Florence - 8
- Round 3 -
Stelle - 23 (fort save)
Anubis - 23 (-57hp, -11hp & 1 bleed ?)
Agazuberi - 17 (-212hp, 20% miss chance, remorseful)
Green ghul - 16 (-12hp)
Orange ghul - 16 (-39hp)

(Everyone is up!)


Florence Corvina wrote:
"Hey, wait! Zilchus! Give her a sermon about the Great Croc! They hate sermons about good gods!"

Zilchus lets out an angry laugh. "Have you not learnt anything from my sermonizing, Florence? It's almost like you're not listening to me sometimes!" Zilchus readies another chop at the ghul. "You think Sobek, the Great Crocodile, has any interest in law or good? HA!! Might as well as the Raging River to run straight and dry! Sobek is not bound to the strictures of man, nor will he help in this way here."

Edit for save: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 2 = 33 Fort


Round 2

Zilchus watches in horror as his blade bends and dips, but then recovers, staying straight. He smiles in relief. He tries to hack his way through orange to get to the big boss.

1d20 + 20 + 2 + 2 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 20 + 2 + 2 + 7 = 32 to hit; (+hero, +holy,+grunt)
1d10 + 23 + 2d6 ⇒ (10) + 23 + (2, 4) = 39 adamantine slashing damage. (+holy)

1d20 + 13 + 2 + 2 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 13 + 2 + 2 + 7 = 28 to hit; (+hero, +holy)
1d10 + 23 + 2d6 ⇒ (8) + 23 + (6, 6) = 43 adamantine slashing damage. (+holy)

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+20+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +holy)
[ dice]1d10+23+2d6[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+holy)

[ dice]1d20+13+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +holy)
[ dice]1d10+23+2d6[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+holy)

HP: 114/114
AC: 34/30 + 3 (barkskin) = 37/33 (10 armor + 2 def + 3 dex + 1 dodge + 2 insight + 2 natural) + 4 shield/buckler

DF 0/10
Weap: 2/14 rounds used (swift, +3 bonus/flame/ghost/frost/holy)
Grunting/Summoning: 3/9 used (+7 str)
Quick Prayer: 1/10 used
PoP1: 0/1 used
Armor: 0/14 minutes used (swift,+3 more bonus)
Crocodilic Channel: 1/2 used/smite: 2/4 used (7d6)
Gr. Magic Weapon (+3); Magic Vestment (+3).
Falcon Crown: 0/3 used, immediate action sac spell

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not use


HP 113/143 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 24 | F +13 R +9 W +18 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 14/14 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 5/6 L4: 4/5 L5: 5/5 L6: 5/5 L7: 2/3 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min

Kosei remains in peace despite the enemies protections. The garundi makes extra gestures and a snake of fire burst in flames over the ghuls and the other creature, whom he includes in the line of fire on the hopes it might not be infinite his protection.
Fire damage: 13d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 5, 4, 6, 5, 1, 5, 1, 4, 6, 3, 1) = 51
Ref 22


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Kosei snakes fire through the opposition. The jinni continue to slough it off, but the ghuls take a little.

orange reflex: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29 vs DC 22
green reflex: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30 vs DC 22

Nidhi, Florence, and Stelle still to go.


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

FortSave: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 2 = 21


HP: 81/89 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +12, R +10, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/4, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +21, Diplomacy +13, Fly +14, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/Nature +22, Kn. History +23, Kn. Local +20, Kn. Planes +17, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +22, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 21, HP: 41/41

Florence's Round 2 - Init 8

"Point. But not all of Sobek's faithful are the same, are they? Maybe they're all wild but some are good - like you," Florence points out, though she does understand what Zilchus is getting at.

"But that's okay, not like we're unused to doing things the hard way," she adds as she stomps the ground and sends a seismic ripple through the stone and underneath the feet of Orange and Agazuberi!

Earth Tremor (Bludgeoning): 10d4 ⇒ (4, 1, 2, 1, 3, 4, 2, 4, 1, 4) = 26
______________

Florence casts Earth Tremor in a 30 ft. line from her position; DC 19 Reflex save for half.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Orange ghul: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14 vs DC 19
jinni: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22 vs DC 19

The ghul takes the brunt of it, almost as if it was trying to soak it up so that Agazuberi could nimbly side step the worst of what was left.

Nidhi and Stell to go.


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Round 2:

Nidhi continues to sing and aims for the closest ghoul.

To hit (Manyshot): 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (8) + 24 = 32
Damage (Ghost Salt Arrows): 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 5) + 10 = 20
To hit (Rapidshot): 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (13) + 24 = 37
Damage (Ghost Salt Arrow): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
To hit (Iterative): 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (10) + 19 = 29
Damage (Ghost Salt Arrow): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Inspire Courage: +3 (level 11) morale bonus on Saving Throws against charm and fear, +3 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls

Heroism, Greater: 1 min/level This spell functions like heroism, except the creature gains a +4 morale bonus on attack rolls, saves, and skill checks, immunity to fear effects, and temporary hit points equal to your caster level (maximum 20).


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Round 1, Init 15

Stelle watches in horror as the end of her Lance curls into a cornucopia.

"HOW DARE YOU!" she glowers at the ghul.

Without thinking she five foot steps and retaliates on jinni with her now improvised club.

Cornucopia: 1d20 + 14 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 14 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 2 - 4 = 29+Inspire, +Hero, -Improv
for BludgeonDamage: 1d4 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 2d6 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 5 + 3 + (6, 1) + 14 = 35 +Inspire, +Challenge, Holy

Cornucopia: 1d20 + 9 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 2 - 4 = 21+Inspire, +Hero, -Improv
for BludgeonDamage: 1d4 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 2d6 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 5 + 3 + (2, 5) + 14 = 34 +Inspire, +Challenge, Holy

Cornucopia: 1d20 + 5 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 2 - 4 = 15+Inspire, +Hero, -Improv
for BludgeonDamage: 1d4 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 2d6 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 5 + 3 + (1, 6) + 14 = 34 +Inspire, +Challenge, Holy


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Nidhi riddles the creature with three arrows, though DR still manages to apply ghost salt notwithstanding. Zilchus keeps his blade, but only manages one strike against his foe (DR). Kosei snakes fire through the battle, targeting only the enemy who burns a little. Florence causes the very earth beneath their feet to tremble. Further, she drops the orange ghul to the ground as it collapses, destroyed. Stelle hits once with her, uh, cornucopia, though DR does apply.

Agazuberi, continues to harry her own abilities by committing seppuku.
Damage: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (6, 3) + 13 = 22

Her blade cuts deep, and clatters to the ground, as her already somewhat whispy form, spins faster and faster, scattering her remains throughout the room like so much sand and dust.

The remaining ghul, with nothing left to do but lose, strikes out at Anubis one last time.
Green Bite on Anubis: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 27 damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Green Claw on Anubis: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23 damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 plus 1 bleed
Green Claw on Anubis: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (14) + 17 = 31 damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 plus 1 bleed

But the party then piles on the poor remaining, already wounded, undead and destroy it. The room is quiet, save for the slight sound of the chittering beetles from the last room.

Nidhi - 14
Zilchus - 12
Kosei - 9
Florence - 8
Stelle - 23
Anubis - 23 (-69hp, 1 bleed) -9hp?
Agazuberi - 17 (destroyed)
Green ghul - 16 (destroyed)
Orange ghul - 16 (destroyed)

We are out of initiative, though Anubis does have bleed damage going.


HP 113/143 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 24 | F +13 R +9 W +18 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 14/14 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 5/6 L4: 4/5 L5: 5/5 L6: 5/5 L7: 2/3 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min

Kosei approaches to Anubis and applies his healing hand which shines with mystic light as he does.
Heal (healing hands 13/14): 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (12) + 25 = 37 +35 hp
Heal (healing hands 12/14): 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (9) + 25 = 34 +35 hp = +70 hp

"Wow, that was impressive Nidhi my friend. You were very convincing. He even decided he was evil and had to finish himself!" the man observes impressed the efficiency of the bard.

After some seconds to recompose, the Garundi starts to observe to both sides scanning the room.
Perception: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 20 = 26


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Kosei heals Anubis, at least part of the way, and takes another look around now that the imminent threats have been dealt with. To refresh, the walls of this circular chamber are coated with white plaster. A life-sized statue of an imposing pharaoh (Hakotep), his stern face deep in contemplation and his hands cradling what appears to be an entire city (Shory city of Kho), stands near the southern end of the room.

You’ll find a few items of value on the dead jinni.
Falchion, large, +1 conductive
Ring of Freedom of Movement
Gem encrusted gold pectoral necklace worth 20,000gp

Nothing further is found so far.


Zilchus looks at Nidhi, a renewed look of awe on his face. "Nidhi, that was impressive, even for you! What did you do to her?" Zilchus seems not quite celebratory, but he was working toward it clearly. "I haven't ever seen that sort of magic before. It was wonderful."

Zilchus laughs at loud.

"Did you see that, Stelle? We don't have to fight and bleed anymore! Nidhi will have the monsters carve themselves up rather than us having to do it. We can just roll on in and pick up treasure..." Zilchus uses his blade to drag the janni's blade closer to himself, then reaches down to pick up the large large blade.

"Bah! This is too big for me, sadly. It has a nice feel to it." Zilchus packs up the blade and looks around the room. He thinks that the statue of pharaoh might be of interest and heads that way for a slow inspection.

1d20 + 24 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 24 + 2 = 27 Perception


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Wide eyed, a frozen Stelle watches as Agazuberi commits seppuku.

Stelle dons a single slightly raised eyebrow behind her faux mask. Wow! That was awesome!"

Mean People wrote:
Green Claw on Anubis: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (14) + 17 = 31 damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 plus 1 bleed

Mounted Combat: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26 ...

Even as Agazuberi falls, Stelle drops her cornucopia then leaps to the sandy floor. She throws her arms around Anubis.

"Ohh! I'm sorry, Anubis! Don't --"

Stelle steps back as the glowing Garundi approaches and does his glowing magic.

Who IS that guy?

"Thank, you! We thank you so much!

WandCLW: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

She performs a curtsy to Nidhi and Florence, bowing her head. "And thank you!"

~~~
Anubis kneels (after taking a quick sandbath and performing his own form of "Thanks!" in solemn licks and clownish 'happy dances'), Stelle retrieves her lance (previously known as 'cornucopia') and climbs into the saddle. She joins Zilchus in observing the statue of the Pharaoh.

Perception: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (18) + 22 = 40


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Nidhi seems just as surprised that her spell worked. "Maybe it was the mask." She glides her carpet over to the fallen and examines the jewelry. "Pretty, but not my style." Nidhi tilts her head and places a hand on her hip. "I wish I had a jinni to do my bidding."

Was there anything else to look at in the weird shaped room?


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Zilchus, quite uncharacteristically, passes over the miniature Shory city of Kho without comment, but Stelle points out several grooves cut into the city streets. These seem to allow certain of the model’s buildings to be moved back and forth between a number of different locations. A puzzle box!

If these buildings are arranged in their proper orientation, the box will open. Familiarity with the correct layout of Kho’s skyline requires a successful DC 30 Knowledge History check. It was a quite famous skyline at the time, but that was an extremely long time ago. Disable Device is also an option though the DC is higher, and of course you can always smash it. That would likely violate your loose agreement with Tef-Naju and the sculpture is quite pretty besides.

Nidhi, the weirdly shaped room was, well, weird. The party searched it pretty thoroughly, but it’s certainly possible that something might have been missed in one of the odd corners or along the unusual, sometimes slightly bowed, walls. A complete search of the chamber, due to the dizzying effects, would take probably a half hour with everyone working at it, but it would be most uncomfortable.


HP: 81/89 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +12, R +10, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/4, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +21, Diplomacy +13, Fly +14, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/Nature +22, Kn. History +23, Kn. Local +20, Kn. Planes +17, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +22, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 21, HP: 41/41

Wrangled some free time this evening!

"That was effective and just a little horrifying," Florence remarks, agreeing with the general praise for Nidhi's quick thinking with her magic. "It's scary what certain forms of magic can make someone do!"

When Stelle reveals the nature of the miniature model city Florence comes over to have a closer look at it. "The skyline of Kho...? Um, I think Ben might've talked about that once. Let me see if I can remember everything he said..."

Kn. History (DC 30): 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (15) + 23 = 38


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Nidhi seems to like Tef-Naju and would not want to do anything to violate their loose agreement. "I can try my hand at it, but I won't force it open." She waits for the go ahead


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

+4 Aid to Florence's Know History roll

"I think, I also read ... "


HP 113/143 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 24 | F +13 R +9 W +18 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 14/14 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 5/6 L4: 4/5 L5: 5/5 L6: 5/5 L7: 2/3 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min

"The city must have changed quite a bit with the years... cities changes with time, that is... life, isn't it my friends?" not fully convinced Kosei keeps looking around the odd corners and along the unusual, sometimes slightly bowed, walls, while the others try to solve the strange puzzle.
Perception: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (5) + 21 = 26

Perception (ok, take 10, ohm!!!!): 10 + 21 = 31


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Kosei, Nidhi was referring to the room with the dead hanshepsu on the floor and the three alcoves I think. This room is a smooth round one, with plaster and everything. Almost nice by comparison to other strange chambers down here.

Florence twists and turns the buildings until they resemble the image in her mind’s eye. She’s having trouble however, as the skyline isn’t quite right. Stelle points out the hatred that Hakotep felt for the Shory, and Florence decides to reverse the skyline - where it seems to fit fine, thereby avoiding the nasty trap set within the model.

The entire top of the city lifts up like the lid to a chest, revealing a large hollow space within. The chest contains a number of easily identified items of great power.

Scroll of greater planar binding (3,000gp)
15,000gp in exceptionally cut gemstones (presumably as bribes for the planar binding)
Oil of Life x2 (crafted from philosopher’s stones) (est. 28,825gp+ ea)

Finally, you also see what can only be the Pharoah's Key (image). As a minor relic, it is priceless.

The Pharaoh’s Key is a strange-looking device, possibly of Shory origin, about 1 foot in diameter. The device’s primary use is as an activation item to trigger the firing of the Slave Trenches, yet it also grants protection against elemental creatures as long as it is carried in one hand. The bearer gains a +5 deflection bonus to AC and a +5 resistance bonus on all saving throws against attacks made by creatures with the elemental subtype. In addition, while the Pharaoh’s Key is held in one hand, the bearer’s attacks ignore any damage reduction possessed by a creature with the elemental subtype.


HP: 81/89 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +12, R +10, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/4, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +21, Diplomacy +13, Fly +14, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/Nature +22, Kn. History +23, Kn. Local +20, Kn. Planes +17, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +22, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 21, HP: 41/41

"Great! Now we can use this to unlock the Khepsutanem," Florence smiles widely. "We'll have to go back to the Sun Disk to do it, though."


"We can do what now?" Zilchus turns to look at Florence. "You're saying we're closer to unlocking our goal?" Zilchus offers a smile as Flo's words sink in.

"Ah! This Shory key is important and that is good," he finally understands. "I cannot phantom why this is so complex, but you are proving better than Ben at explaining it. Good on you, Florence. Good on you."

Zilchus smiles a supportive smile, but it isn't a *good* smile, it's a smile that does not present nicely. His teeth and face do not welcome any sort of attention, but he is trying.

If there is nothing else of interest here, Zilchus is happy to move back to the 'key stone' (as he calls it), before or after a rest, and then use Flo's discovery to unlock the Khepsutanem.


HP 113/143 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 24 | F +13 R +9 W +18 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 14/14 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 5/6 L4: 4/5 L5: 5/5 L6: 5/5 L7: 2/3 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min

"This is a strong oil of life. It will resurrect any dead body if need by... we should keep this with us my friends" Kosei takes one of the oils and let's someone else take the other.

The Garundi likewise inspects the strange key on Florence hands "There we have it. What we came here for... Let's go and unlock the lock now" the stone-man will follow Florence to the Sun Disk for the next ritual.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

The party will need to first activate the Sekrepheres at the wall inside the Monument Vault. You already know the right order to activate them, you just need to figure out how to do so.

Then you can unlock the Sun Disk with the Pharaoh's Key and bring Hakotep's own pyramid to you!


"So if I understand this correctly, we just need to activate the Sexyspheres then unlock the Sun Disk with the Pharaoh's Key and bring Hakotep's own pyramid to us, right?" Zilchus states uncertainly.

"Nidhi, shall we do that tomorrow? Probably should report in to the Mother Hen about our progress. Do we need to do anything with that weird room, you think?"


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Stelle folds her arms pensively.

"Shall we go back to the wall inside the Monument Vault and look for more clues as to how to activate the Sekrepheres?"

7,601 to 7,650 of 7,744 << first < prev | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Euan's Mummy's Mask All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.