GM Euan's Mummy's Mask

Game Master Euan

Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet
Osirion Map - Wati City Map - Tephu City Map


5,901 to 5,950 of 8,070 << first < prev | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | next > last >>

Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Round 1:

Seeing the single enemy, Nidhi assumes the encounter will be over quickly, so she doesn't bother to sing. Instead, She reaches behind her to gather her arrrows but only finds two normal ones remaining in her quiver. She grabs the next ones she can reach to compensate - two cold iron - for a total of four. Nidhi aims at the winged creature and fires the volley of arrows.

To hit (Manyshot): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32
Damage: 2d8 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (4, 8) + 8 + (4) = 24

To hit (Rapidshot): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 4 + (3) = 10

To hit (Iterative): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 4 + (1) = 9

Nidhi makes an unhappy face when she realizes she could have used the benefits of her song. She opens her mouth to start singing...

Stats on Damage:

Removed Point Blank Shot, Inspire Courage, and Good Hope
Manyshot
To hit (Bard 12th level +9, Dex +3, Belt +3 (SELLING LATER), Point-Blank Shot +1, Masterwork Weapon/Magical Bonus (doesn’t stack) +2, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks))
Damage (Str +2, Masterwork Weapon +2, Magical Bonus +2, Point-Blank Shot +2 (30ft)), +6 Inspire Courage, +2 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks), +4 Good Hope), Critical x3, Range 100ft, Piercing, 1 ½ lbs (Darkwood)
Rapidshot
To hit (Bard 12th level +9, Dex +3, Belt +3 (SELLING LATER), Point-Blank Shot +1, Masterwork Weapon/Magical Bonus (doesn’t stack) +2, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks)) )
Damage (Str +1, Masterwork Weapon +1, Magical Bonus +1, Point-Blank Shot +1 (30ft)), +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks), +2 Good Hope), Critical x3, Range 100ft, Piercing, 1 ½ lbs (Darkwood)
Iterative
To hit (Bard 12th level +4, Dex +3, Belt +3 (SELLING LATER), Point-Blank Shot +1, Masterwork Weapon/Magical Bonus (doesn’t stack) +2, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks))
Damage (Str +1, Masterwork Weapon +1, Magical Bonus +1, Point-Blank Shot +1 (30ft)), +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks), +2 Good Hope), Critical x3, Range 100ft, Piercing, 1 ½ lbs (Darkwood)

Nidhi Spell Tally:
Perform 14/32 used
7 1st-level available
7 2nd-level available
4 3rd-level available, Good Hope (party), Good Hope (party), Good Hope (party)
4 4th-level available


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Nidhi, remember that masterwork doesn't add to damage, but you have your bow at +1 and I think it's +2 so it's a wash. Also remember that the holy damage is +2d6, not +1d6. Also, you crit. :)

Nidhi opens up with a volley of arrows into the prone and nearly helpless cultist, dropping her where she stands after Stelle's opening assault. Likely she's merely bleeding out, so you can save her if you wish to do so.

We are out of combat and the room grows quiet as the cultists incessant wailing ceases.


Zilchus, glaring at Stelle, goes to temporarily offer a reprieve to the riddler. He's not yet sure she is a cultist, and only a few questions will allow him to know for sure.

He will cast Stabilize first, then remove any magics from her person, then hit her with a CLW until she awakes. How far down is she?

"Hey, don't try anything silly. The riddles...is the first answer 'sand'?" Zilchus asks when she wakes.


Female Halfling Cavalier/15

Stelle sighs as Zilchus glares at her, and resists the nigh irresistible urge to kill the cultist on the AoO as Zilchus stabalizes and heals her. Lance at the ready, she dons her "ever so patient" impatient look while he questions the enemy to his satisfaction. Then and only then does she kill the cultist again.

She's probably just going to answer him with another riddle.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

GM Rolls:
1d100 ⇒ 41

1 charge is enough for consciousness Zilchus.

The maftet opens her eyes and stares at the lights you have around you. Her eyes open wide even as her pupils tighten and she begins to screech, "Well, once, yes, on myself. And it had no-- WOAH! WOAH! No effect on me. I've had no actual-- WOAH! SHE-HOO! WOAH! WOAH! Big dogs! Big dogs landing on my face!"

She looks aimlessly at the party above her, but makes no move to move - simply babbles limply (for now).

We’re not currently in combat, but limit your actions to a round. She says nothing of import this round.


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 13/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

"אוי! וואס איז יעצט? איז עס דער קראַטער דעמאָלט? ווי צו וויסן איצטטאָרטינג?" Kosei approaches the celestial cultist and examines it, then turns to Zilchus when he heals it "? זענט איר "

Celestial:

"Oh! What now? Was it the crater then? How to know now? Are you torturing it?"


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Is...is she mad?" Florence gapes, unsure of what to make of the creature's strange babbling. "Cover me okay? I want to have a closer look," she adds as she tries to figure out what's wrong with the maftet.

Heal: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20


Zilchus helps the 'cultist' over to Florence, trying to keep his body between it and the more bloodthirsty.

"Hold on, get your feet about you. You're not dead...just confused...hold on," Zilchus tries to comfort as lets the like-minded Flo tend the 'cultist'.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

GM Rolls:
1d100 ⇒ 13

As near as Florence can determine, evil has so seeped in this maftet’s mind, that she now suffers from schizophrenia. As she examines her more closely, she realizes that the injuries to her hands are self inflicted. A finger-nail gnawing gone too far.

She looks up wide-eyed at Zilchus standing above her, and she tries to bite his ankle!

Bite: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21 damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

She fails to mingle her blood with his, but the taste - so close.... She stands, provoking from Zilchus at the very least.

Please stay in rounds, though she's not a huge threat in her current shape. And of course Nidhi and Stelle have actions from last round if they wish.


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Florence jumps back as the maftet snaps at Zilchus' ankle, surprised but also a little horrified.

"I don't think she's really herself! The evil of this place, it's seeped into her mind!"

Provided that Stelle or Nidhi or Zilchus himself doesn't strike the maftet down first, Florence decides to try the only thing she's really capable of doing that might help and begins casting...

Break Enchantment: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

The break enchantment doesn't seem to lift the wild look from the maftet cultists eyes. She doesn't seem to be enchanting. Er, or enchanted. Good roll though.


”What about the sand? Is it sand!?” Zilchus angrily asks the cultist. ”Is that the answer? Answer me!”

* * *

”Let’s take her back to the ghost. Let her decide what to do with this. And we rest,” Zilchus says. He will drag the cultist back, tying her up as needed and avoiding future bites.

Unless anyone objects, back to the ghost for sentencing of this cultist and then sleep?


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 13/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

Kosei acts confused on what the party is trying to do, is killing the cultist or playing with. In the end he just follows in, attempting to restrain the creature to do what Zilchus suggests.
Grapple+earth elemental bonuses: 1d20 + 9 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 5 = 29


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Nidhi puts away her bow and pulls out her Everburning Torch again. Nidhi shrugs, "I think we should kill her, but we can take her back to the ghost I suppose." There seem to be several different agendas in play in the place. It's like evil decided to have a convention here. Heading back to ghost?


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Seems fair enough," Florence agrees. Then, largely for Stelle's benefit, she adds, "The only reason I'm hesitant about just putting her out of her misery right now is because she doesn't seem to be sane and I don't think maftets are inherently, well...wicked, like some of the other things we've ran across in here."

"But if our ghostly friend disagrees or if there's nothing we can do for her then I do think a swift death would be best," Florence continues, acknowledging Zilchus and Nidhi's points.


Female Halfling Cavalier/15
Zilchus wrote:
”Let’s take her back to the ghost. Let her decide what to do with this."

"OH! Good thinking, Zilchass*!" Stelle suddenly exclaims. "Maybe Lady Sophronia wants to kill this one for herself! Tsk, tsk. How selfish of us, wanting to put her out of her misery alone."

Florence wrote:
"The only reason I'm hesitant about just putting her out of her misery right now is because she doesn't seem to be sane and I don't think maftets are inherently, well...wicked, like some of the other things we've ran across in here."

"Maybe not, but this one almost certainly chose to be here as a cultist -- look at the ritual scarring! That she is insane is probably only a result of the fact that the evil involved here was too much for her non-inherently evil mind. I don't think -- even if you could cure whatever insanity this is -- that it will make one bit of difference to her or the Ghost, but I guess we shall see."

* Must be the Dallas accent Stelle has suddenly acquired.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

She lashes out one more time at Zilchus before she’s properly restrained.
Bite: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30 damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

The cultist screams and carries on so, you find you must gag her lest you’ll bring the entire sphinx down upon your heads. Presumably you do so, and drag her along with you (not too hard - she’s surprisingly light) back to Lady Sophronia.

The party makes their way cautiously back to the south, where a small island of respite waits for them. As you reach the outer chamber, your ghost comes up from the west to greet you, ”Ahh, you’ve brought me a gift, how thoughtful!” With a savagery you perhaps didn’t expect, she draws her longsword. She quickly cuts the cultist free - it won't do to kill a truly helpless foe.

The maftet begins to moan while facing her doom. She turns her head to Zilchus in a brief moment of clarity, ”The mountain! The answer is …” and the paladin runs her sword right through her, silencing her cursed voice forever.

Grinning wildly Lady Sophronia cleans her sword on her ever-blowing tabard before sheathing it, ”Ahh, my blade hasn’t tasted cultist in many centuries I think. That was bracing!” She seems somewhat more solid somehow, more substantive - though still clearly ghostly.

”So how have you fared so far? I see some freshly healed injuries. I can channel to heal you further if you wish it. Though I’ll have to remember how… it’s been some time.”


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Huh. Happy to help," Florence replies, looking a little surprised to see how much slaying the cultist seemed to lift the Lady's spirits. "Um, anyway, we've made good progress I think. There's a barrier we've not really explored beyond yet but we've cleared out quite a bit on this first level. Truth be told, we also came back here to rest a bit more, if that's okay."


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Nidhi admire's the ghost's deft blow. "Mmmh! You know how to wield your tool. If you weren't incorporeal I'd- well..." Nidhi smiles mischievously at the ghost, but not before giving her another look over.

Nidhi gazes slides up and down the ghost's remaining form before she turns her attention back to her allies. Her voice is serious again as she states: "We have another door to examine in the previous area." Nidhi motions in the direction of where they last fought. "Rest first?" Nidhi tilts her head in question.

After:

When the others are ready, Nidhi moves with them to the next door. She looks for traps, then tries the door. See map.

Perception (Traps): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26


Zilchus shrugs as the riddler is quickly executed, shrugging and dumping the body.

”Alright, then. That’s about what I expected...” Zilchus grunts, having to let go of ever knowing the answer to the riddle. It’s ‘sand’ I know I was right.

He sets himself up to sleep far from the body, letting it blood and drip all over which it seems the ghost wants. His sleep is fitful as he ponders the riddle. It has to be sand? Or maybe glass? I dunno.

In the morning, he will pray, protect himself with magics, and be ready to explore more.

Can’t move on map now, will follow Nidhi.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Lady Sophia smiles, "Of course! Setup your camp in the western room, and I'll stay here on watch. You should have no trouble - the cultists give me a wide berth."

Feel free to chat further, and you'll rest without trouble so feel free to forward to morning - Moonday, Erastus 20, 4714.

The paladin grins and points to a new maftet body in the outer chamber. ”Two came looking for you in the night, but didn’t have much success. Sadly one did get away when it became clear they could not win.” Though she speaks with bravado, it is clear she has been hurt in the endeavor, but as she’s only healed by negative energy now, there’s not much she can do about it.

The group follows Nidhi to the last chamber to the north-east. She finds the door to this room unlocked and untraped, so she opens it.

Bloody streaks smear the walls, and broken splinters of wood that may once have been furniture lie strewn about this chamber. The headless bodies of half a dozen snakes, their carcasses torn and shredded, lie rotting in small, sad heaps around the room.

You also (well, Zilchus likely) find a secret door in the eastern wall of the room. It leads to a tiny hall, that opens up outside the sphinx in some rubble. Though the passage is not currently passable (even by Stelle), it’ll take only maybe a half hour to clear away if you wish to. It is at least refreshing to be able to see the sun, low in the sky as it is just rising over the horizon, and catch a bit of fresh desert air.


Uh, technically she could ‘heal’ herself by committing suicide by positive channeling, then waiting to be re-born in her ghostly form? /me has no idea

1d20 + 22 ⇒ (6) + 22 = 28 Perception

Zilchus probably finds a secret door but lets someone else open it, then explores the hallway.

In a board meeting all day, will have more time to post tonight or tomorrow morning.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Hehehe, true, but it can take days to re-spawn...

Zilchus finds nothing in the short hall.

Also, the curse on Kosei and Stelle passes in 24 hours, but rather than sit around for a few more hours to wait it out, we'll expire it now to keep things moving. But yeah, you slept in a little. :)


Female Halfling Cavalier/15
LadyS wrote:
"Of course! Setup your camp in the western room, and I'll stay here on watch. You should have no trouble - the cultists give me a wide berth."

"Thank you, Lady Sophiaronia." Stelle guides Anubis to the western chamber and starts preparing for rest, though it's clear that the dog is uneasy around the Ghost. Once brushed out and fed, he relaxes a little. He curls up into the farthest cleanest corner from the Ghost that he can find and tries to hide there.

***

LadyS wrote:
”Two came looking for you in the night, but didn’t have much success. Sadly one did get away when it became clear they could not win.”

"Wow! Thanks again!" Once suited up, Stelle guides Anubis to follow the others to the next chamber and the rubble strewn hallway.

Not knowing what to make of the headless snakes, she turns her attention to the hallway. "Well, there's the whole rest of the paw beyond, maybe? Shall we clear out the rubble, or head west?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

After a relatively refreshing rest (for being inside an old sphinx) Florence rises the next 'morning' and goes about her usual preparations for the day - some protective magics for herself as well as for Zilchus and Stelle, if she wishes it.

False Life, Greater: 3d10 + 12 ⇒ (8, 10, 3) + 12 = 33

Extended Heroism for the Zilchass; I've also got a second prepped if Stelle wants one too. She'll also designate Stelle for her Witch's Charge hex. Finally, Florence also applies Mage Armor via her wand and will renew as needed~

Spells & Powers:

6th - Cone of Cold, True Seeing
5th - Befuddled Combatant, Break Enchantment x 2, Hold Monster
4th - Blessing of Fervor, Confusion, Death Ward, Greater False Life
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Fly, Heroism x2
2nd - Euphoric Cloud, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, Lipstitch
1st - Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shadow Trap x2, Snowball, Unbreakable Heart
Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize

Lesser Extend Rod (2/3)

Fortune Hex Uses:
Healing Hex Uses:

And once all of that is said and done, she's ready to get moving again. Once the secret passage leading back outside is discovered she pauses, looking thoughtful. "Well...we do need to head west eventually and explore the rest of this place. But if we have the time at some point, it might not hurt to clear some of this rubble out," Florence suggests. "You never know when you might need another exit route, especially in a place like this!"


4 people marked this as a favorite.
HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 13/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

Short before going to rest Kosei recovers his humanoid-shape "By the Stars of old and new Osirion, how good it sounds the timber of my voice once again"

The man explains some stories before going to bed for those willing to hear "This stone Sphinx recalls my memories of the old story about the Jarfan and the green cats. It is told there was a Prince hidden inside a stony maze and each night it would cry for its soul, trapped by an evil cult of sorcerers. It is said there was a pack of green cats that heard his plea and went to save the Prince playing the sorcerers to make them think they were their pets. The cats explored the whole place at night while their fake masters slept only to find the Prince trapped behind a magical barrier. When they gained the trust of the sorcerers to discover how to break it through, they saved the Prince by undoing the magics and taking him far from the sorcerers cult. And so they lived happily thereafter."

"Based on the tale I believe we should explore the place like the cats and head to that door to the south friends!" Kosei nods with his head solemnly.


HP: 44/44 l AC: 21, T 14, FF 19 l CMD 13 (17 vs. trip) l F +3, Ref +6, W +10, Spell Resistance 19 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +12, Low-Light Vision, Scent Male Cat

Before settling in to rest, Bynx sits and listens attentively to Kosei's story, even if no one else does. When it's finished, he chirps and purrs and trills contentedly.

*Prrp! Rrr-rhh!*

That was a fine story! It's nice to know that *some* of you know how to heed our wisdom.


"Welcome back, Kosie," Zilchus marvels as the stone becomes man. "I don't think I've seen you much as man. It feels like I've seen more as monster than with that face."

* * *

Florence Corvina wrote:
Extended Heroism for the Zilchass;

Awhhh, yeah! Heroism and a good name spelling. :)

Zilchus agrees to search like cats, by which he assumes lazily and lots of naps. This is a good plan.

He will wait at the door that Kosei indicates for it to be opened.

Magic Vestament, MCaE, Gr. Magic Weapon, & Air Walk.


Female Halfling Cavalier/15

@Florence -- Stelle will take all of the support she can get! Thanks!!!

Kosei wrote:
"It is said there was a pack of green cats that heard his plea and went to save the Prince..."

Stelle raises in index finger to be called upon, and when and if it is she asks, "Green cats? Why are the cats green? Did they rub themselves up against the glowy green mossy stuff you sometimes find in caves?"

Kosei wrote:
"Based on the tale I believe we should explore the place like the cats and head to that door to the south friends!"

Stelle beams at Kosei. Ah, now I get it. That is exactly how we should proceed.

"Yes," Stelle agrees. "But first, why don't we clear out this rubble? I really like Florence's idea of having an alternative exit! Besides, this place could use a little airflow," she adds, glancing at the rotting snakes.


Male Pharaoh Hound, Animal Companion, Lvl 15
Kosei wrote:

"It is said there was a pack of green cats that heard his plea and went to save the Prince..."

Bynx wrote:
"*Prrp! Rrr-rhh!*"

Anubis snorts in the direction of Bynx. "He's got it all wrong. It had to be dogs! Since when do your kind hang out in packs?! Pigs will fly when cats will muster, and I just don't see it happening ever!"


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

The party clears the rubble away from the secret entrance, but they find nothing (other than an escape route!).

The party lines up behind Kosei as he, a human for a change, opens the door. You see a tall, wide hallway with two doors to the east and a brightly lit passage to the southwest. Ceilings here are 50’ tall, and though the hall is not lit, the light from the southwest hall provides enough light to see - plus the lights you carry with you. Immediately in front of the southwest passage are two maftet playing some sort of dice game as they keep watch. Still observant, they immediately look up as the door is opened, prepare to take to the air, and attack!

- Round 1 -
Nidhi - 21
Stelle - 20
Kosei - 18
Florence - 15+
Maftet cultists - 15-
Zilchus - 4

Initiative Rolls:

Florence 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Kosei 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Nidhi 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Stelle 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Zilchus 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Maftet cultistsl 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

First up - everyone but Zilchus. The maftet are not yet flying.


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47
Zilchus wrote:
Awhhh, yeah! Heroism and a good name spelling. :)

Stelle's idea, not mine :)

Round 1, Initiative 15

Florence steps forward into the room and then just to the side of the door, trying to stay out of her friends' way as she begins casting.

"Hey look! Poof~!" Florence exclaims as glitter fills the air!

Spells & Powers:

6th - Cone of Cold, True Seeing
5th - Befuddled Combatant, Break Enchantment x 2, Hold Monster
4th - Blessing of Fervor, Confusion, Death Ward, Greater False Life
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Fly, Heroism x2
2nd - Euphoric Cloud, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, Lipstitch
1st - Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shadow Trap x2, Snowball, Unbreakable Heart
Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize

Lesser Extend Rod (2/3)

Fortune Hex Uses:
Healing Hex Uses:


______________

Florence casts Glitterdust; DC 17 Will save :)


HP: 44/44 l AC: 21, T 14, FF 19 l CMD 13 (17 vs. trip) l F +3, Ref +6, W +10, Spell Resistance 19 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +12, Low-Light Vision, Scent Male Cat

Earlier/Meanwhile:

Anubis wrote:
"He's got it all wrong. It had to be dogs! Since when do your kind hang out in packs?! Pigs will fly when cats will muster, and I just don't see it happening ever!"

Bynx looks over at Anubis, his ears flattening against his head a little bit, tail swishing slightly.

"Maooow..."

"Sometimes we hang out in packs! What about lions? And they're just really *big* cats, you know!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 13/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h
Sopdet-Ka "Stelle" wrote:
Stelle raises in index finger to be called upon, and when and if it is she asks, "Green cats? Why are the cats green? Did they rub themselves up against the glowy green mossy stuff you sometimes find in caves?"

Kosei raises an eyebrow surprised the idea might seem odd "Why you look surprised friend? They were green because their hair grew green like their parents hair my friend"

------------------------------------------

Kosei-man enters the room and points to the flying creatures with a small drop of water. When he throws the drop at them, it starts to grow becoming large as a cow before rolling over the surprised maftets.
Non-lethal damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3
Ref DC 19 (no SR) to avoid damage. Another roll needed to avoid becoming engulfed


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Halfling Cavalier/15
Kosei wrote:
"They were green because their hair grew green like their parents hair my friend"

Stelle raises a quizzical eyebrow at Kosei, but ultimately takes his word for it.

I've never seen a green cat before. Maybe whomever wrote that story was color blind.

+Heroism
+3 morale bonus on saving throws against fear (Everyone)
+2 morale bonus on attack rolls made as part of a charge
+2 Flank, Melee, Blades ^&v

Stelle charges, hitting blue.

Spirited Charge: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 5 - 4 = 37 +Hero, -PA
for damage: 3d6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 24 ⇒ (3, 2, 4) + 6 + 6 + 6 + 24 = 51


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Pharaoh Hound, Animal Companion, Lvl 15

"Grrr!" Anubis charges.

Meanwhile:
Bynx wrote:
"Maooow...""Sometimes we hang out in packs! What about lions? And they're just really *big* cats, you know!"

Anubis grunts again.

"Yeah, they collude to hunt, not to rescue. And it's just the girls, and probably only because the boys are lazy. I'm telling you -- it was probably just a bunch of green dwarf shepherd dogs that rescued that Prince."


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Round 1:

Nidhi begins to sing and takes out her longbow. Inspire Courage.

Inspire Courage: +3 (level 11) morale bonus on Saving Throws against charm and fear, +3 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls


2 people marked this as a favorite.
HP: 44/44 l AC: 21, T 14, FF 19 l CMD 13 (17 vs. trip) l F +3, Ref +6, W +10, Spell Resistance 19 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +12, Low-Light Vision, Scent Male Cat

Meanwhile, Earlier:

Bynx sniffs disdainfully.

"Since when do dogs collude to rescue either? All the stories I've heard like that was just one dog, one human. And all the dog usually did was sniff out who was missing and go get a human! The human or humans still had to do all the grunt work getting Timmy out of the well or whatever."

There's a moment of silence.

"Mryaow?"

"And why would the dogs be green? I'm actually not really sure why the cats would be green either but maybe they got into some paint or something..."


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Nidhi fills the hall with song as she draws her bow. Stelle charges blue with Nidhi’s song in her head and strikes hard, but not yet deadly. Kosei tries to pin down the cultists with water, but has little success (even flat footed). Florence tries to mop up the remaining drenched maftet with blindness! Meanwhile, the ‘pets’ argue philosophy…

reflex damage blue: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
reflex evelopment blue: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

reflex damage red: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
reflex evelopment red: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

will blindness blue: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
will blindness red: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 (I think, enveloped, the glitter may not effect her, but she made the save either way)

The cultists, as you may imagine, react angrily. Blue, uneasy about the water, decides to take to the air and dive on Stelle. Stelle gets an AoO thanks to her reach.

blue scimitar: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
blue scimitar: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (11) + 17 = 28 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
blue scimitar: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
blue scimitar: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
blue scimitar: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

She doesn’t do nearly was much damage, but she gets in a scrape or two with her scimitar. (Stelle, I don't see your status, so I'm not sure which of these hit. Please let me know.)

Meanwhile Red tries to get away from the watery ball after taking a little more damage at the start of her round 2d6 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3.
reflex evelopment red: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

She remains trapped within, pushing and pulling at her environment. Finally, she casts a spell and vanishes! (Vanish)

- Round 1 -
Zilchus - 4
- Round 2 -
Nidhi - 21
Stelle - 20
Kosei - 18
Florence - 15+
Maftet cultists (blue) - 15- (-60hp) (5’ up)
Maftet cultists (red) - 15- (-6hp, enveloped, invisible)

Next up - everyone!

I've left the red maftet where she was last, but she could be in any of the four squares of the aqua-ball.


Round 1, Init 4

Zilchus, slow to get moving, double moves into the room, climbing in the air has he does.


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 13/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

Kosei makes the water orb to roll with one hand, likely hitting the engulfed creature and placing it at a good position for Stelle's charge. Note the creature is considered entangled and may require checks to cast

While with the other casts heat metal on one of the flying maftet's scimitars.
Will DC 18


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Round 2, Initiative 15

Florence sighs as one of the maftets disappears and moves forward a little more, ready to cast her own counter to it once it reappears...

Spells & Powers:

6th - Cone of Cold, True Seeing
5th - Befuddled Combatant, Break Enchantment x 2, Hold Monster
4th - Blessing of Fervor, Confusion, Death Ward, Greater False Life
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Fly, Heroism x2
2nd - Euphoric Cloud, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, Lipstitch
1st - Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shadow Trap x2, Snowball, Unbreakable Heart
Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize

Lesser Extend Rod (1/3)

Fortune Hex Uses:
Healing Hex Uses:


______________

Florence will ready to cast Shadow Trap once Red reappears; DC 16 Will save~


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Good point Kosei! Probably can't cast a verbal spell underwater too, but I'm going to had wave that for the moment.
Concentration: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 vs DC 16

Really? I blew a crit on that? OK then...

Heat Metal: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 vs DC 18

...and the others scimitar begins to warm.

As red will likely appear this round, I'll make her save vs Florence now in anticipation.

Shadow Trap: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 vs DC 16

Sigh...

Nidhi and Stelle are up!


Male Pharaoh Hound, Animal Companion, Lvl 15

Meanwhile:

Bynx wrote:
"Mryaow?"

Aren't all dogs and cats green? ... Just a second, gotta go for now...


Anubis feels Stelle encourage him to brace himself.


Female Halfling Cavalier/15

See Status for update!

+Heroism
+3 morale bonus on saving throws against fear (Everyone)
+2 morale bonus on attack rolls made as part of a charge
+2 Flank, Melee, Blades ^&v

AoOBlue: 1d20 + 12 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 12 + 6 = 38 +Hero, +Flank(?), +Song, -PA
for Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 + 3 + 8 = 17 +Song, +Power Attack

Confirm?AoO?!: 1d20 + 12 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 6 = 20 +Hero, +Flank(?), +Song, -PA
for Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 + 3 + 8 = 16 +Song, +Power Attack

Stelle Shield Bashes.

Shield: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 12 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 - 4 = 23 +Hero, +Flank, +Song, -PA
for Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 + 3 + 8 = 15 +Song, +Power Attack

Shield: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 - 4 = 25 +Hero, +Flank, +Song, -PA
for Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 2 + 3 + 8 = 19 +Song, +Power Attack

Shield: 1d20 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 - 4 = 10 +Hero, +Flank, +Song, -PA
for Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 + 3 + 8 = 18 +Song, +Power Attack

*
Does Anubis get an AoO?

AoO: 1d20 + 7 + 5 + 1 + 3 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 5 + 1 + 3 + 2 - 3 = 26 +Amulet, +Song, +Flank, -PA
for Dam: 1d6 + 5 + 1 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 + 3 + 6 = 20 +Amulet, +Song, +PA

Multipassattack - Anubis: 1d20 + 7 + 5 + 1 + 3 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 5 + 1 + 3 + 2 - 3 = 30 +Amulet, +Song, +Flank, -PA
for Dam: 1d6 + 5 + 1 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 + 3 + 6 = 21 +Amulet, +Song, +PA

Multipassattack - Anubis: 1d20 + 2 + 5 + 1 + 3 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 5 + 1 + 3 + 2 - 3 = 15 +Amulet, +Song, +Flank, -PA
for Dam: 1d6 + 5 + 1 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 + 3 + 6 = 20 +Amulet, +Song, +PA

Status:

Stelle: Hits: 72/77
Annie: Hits: 76/76 (4.5 x HD +Con)
Stelle AC: 29
Anubis AC: 30
Buffs:

Saves:
Fort: +11 (Base, +1 Con, +1 Cloak, +1 Luck)
Reflex: +14 (Base, +2 Dex, +1 Cloak, +1 Luck, +2 Belt of Dex)
Will: +7/+11 vs. Fear (Base, +1 Blood of Pharaohs, +1 Luck, +1 Cloak, +2 Fearless, +2 Banner)

Challenge: 5/5

AC: 29 (+3 Shield, Size, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1, Dodge, +Belt Dex +2) flat footed = 22 (Size, +10 plate armor, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1),Touch = 13 (+2 dex, +1 Size)

BAB: +12/+7/+2 (+2 Lance, +2 Str, -4 PA, +4 when charging with Annie, +1 when charging)

Heavy Shield (mithral): (+1to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA damage) (x2 on a Crit), (+12 on challenge)
Lance, MW: (+2 to hit) ((1d6+Str+PA+Lance)x3(Spirited Charge)), (x6 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Hammer (Ag): (+1 to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA +1damage), (x2 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Glaive (Cold Fe): (+1 to hitMW) (1d8+Str+PA+1 damage), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Scimitar (Cold Fe: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Str+P+1 damage), (x2 on an 18-20 Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Composite Shortbow: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Dex +2 Str damage +1), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)


HP: 44/44 l AC: 21, T 14, FF 19 l CMD 13 (17 vs. trip) l F +3, Ref +6, W +10, Spell Resistance 19 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +12, Low-Light Vision, Scent Male Cat

Meanwhile:

"Mrow!"

I don't know. Maybe? I'm not actually sure what 'green' is, to be honest...

Bynx continues to hunker out of the way in a nearby corner while Anubis hurries off to join the battle.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Zilchus double moves into the room, and positions himself in flank (though I think with Stelle's bonus you get it anywhere so long as you both threaten). Nidhi delays. Stelle slams the flier with lance (AoO) and shield, but it’s Annubis who finishes her off as he bites her and drags her out of they sky (though he doesn’t get an AoO, being too far away when the maftet took to the air). Kosei rolls the remaining maftet around the room a bit, but still has a standard left (assuming you don’t heat the metal of blades no longer in use). Florence delays and tries to trap the remaining maftet as she tries to get out of her roving puddle, but she is unsuccessful.

watery damage to red: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11
reflex envelopment red: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31 vs DC 19

Finally free, red takes to the air, splashing out of the sphere, and descends on Kosei - such is the anger at her mistreatment.

red scimitar: 1d20 + 17 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 17 + 2 = 20 damage: 1d6 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (4, 1, 3) = 12 (invisible attack)
red scimitar: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 18 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
red scimitar: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
red scimitar: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
red scimitar: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Kosei, I don't see your status, so I'm not sure what hit, though with these rolls... Still, please let me know. Thanks!

A door opens behind the party into what's clearly a bedroom and another maftet, already heavily wounded by sword strokes, steps out.

- Round 1 -
Zilchus - 4
- Round 2 -
Nidhi - 21
Stelle - 20 (-5hp)
Kosei - 18
Florence - 15+
Maftet cultists (blue) - 15- (-152hp, dead)
Maftet cultists (red) - 15- (-23hp)

Next up - everyone!


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Round 3, Initiative 15

Florence hastily takes a step back as the door behind them opens to reveal another injured maftet.

"Hey, didn't we lose one of these earlier? I guess we found them again," she remarks as she tries once more to pin Red's shadow in place.

Spells & Powers:

6th - Cone of Cold, True Seeing
5th - Befuddled Combatant, Break Enchantment x 2, Hold Monster
4th - Blessing of Fervor, Confusion, Death Ward, Greater False Life
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Fly, Heroism x2
2nd - Euphoric Cloud, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, Lipstitch
1st - Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shadow Trap x2, Snowball, Unbreakable Heart
Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize

Lesser Extend Rod (1/3)

Fortune Hex Uses:
Healing Hex Uses:


______________

Flo will try Shadow Trap again on Red, or if Red dies before her turn comes up, she'll try to tag the new arrival instead; DC 16 Will save~


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Maftet Shadow Trap: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28 vs DC 16

Man, I'm rolling insanely well for saves, and very poorly for attacks.


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 13/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

Stats:

HP: 109/111
Wild shape: 5/5
Spells: L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 7/7+1/1 L3: 5/6 L4: 5/5 L5: 5/5 L6: 4/4
Healer’s hands: 12/12
Fire bolt: 9/9
Extend rod: 3/3
See invisibility: 1/1
Daylight: 1/1
Effects: longstrider 12 h

Kosei blocks the maflet's attacks with his shield, with a bit of luck.

He steps back and gathers more energy from the Sun to project a fire bolt onto his attacker.
Fire bolt+IC (touch): 1d20 + 12 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 12 + 3 = 26
Fire damage+IC: 1d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 3 = 8

The Garundi observes the matflet is not flying that high, and sends his large orb rolling over it once again after stepping a bit back and shooting fire.
Ref 19 to avoid the non-lethal and having to roll again vs engulf

Things go to orange if red is down

5,901 to 5,950 of 8,070 << first < prev | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Euan's Mummy's Mask All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.