GM Euan's Mummy's Mask

Game Master Euan

Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet
Osirion Map - Wati City Map - Tephu City Map


5,951 to 6,000 of 8,070 << first < prev | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | next > last >>

Round 2, Init 4

With blue down, Zilchus airwalks over to red, lunging into a swing.

1d20 + 18 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 18 + 2 + 3 = 42 to hit; (+heroism,+bard)
2d4 + 21 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4) + 21 + 3 = 29 adamantine slashing damage. (+bard)

Pot crit:
1d20 + 18 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 18 + 2 + 3 = 37 to hit; (+heroism,+bard)
2d4 + 21 + 3 ⇒ (4, 3) + 21 + 3 = 31 adamantine slashing damage. (+bard)

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+18+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+2[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

[ dice]1d20+11+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+2[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

HP: 98/98
AC: 30/26 (7 armor + 2 dex, 1 dodge, +4 buckler +2 ring + 2 insight + 2 natural)

DF 0/10
Weap: 0/12 rounds used (+3 bonus/flame/frost)
Grunting/Summoning: 0/9 used (+6)
Quick Prayer: 0/9 used
PoP1: 0/1 used
Armor: 0/12 minutes used
Crocodilic Channel: 0/2 used/smite: 0/4 used (6d6)
Gr. Magic Weapon (+3); Magic Vestment (+3).

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not used
Rage: maybe later


Female Halfling Cavalier/15

Round 2, Init 20

Yes, you just need to be threatening the foe Stelle is threatening for the swanky flanky thing to happen -- but, you can position yourself however you wish too also.

+3 morale bonus on saving throws against fear (Everyone)
+2 morale bonus on attack rolls made as part of a charge
+2 Flank, Melee, Blades ^&v (Everyone)

Stelle charges, hitting Orange.

Spirited Charge: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 12 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 5 - 4 = 38 +Hero,+Flank, +Song, -PA
for damage: 3d6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 9 + 24 ⇒ (6, 5, 3) + 6 + 6 + 6 + 9 + 24 = 65 +Hero, +Song, +PA
MightyChg: Trip: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 12 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 3 = 39 +Hero, +Charge, +Song, +Flank (Blades ^&v)

Anubis=Overrun: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 1 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 3 = 31 + Prone? +Hero, +Charge, +Song, +Flank (Blades ^&v)

Moved on map. Quite a bit. Maybe too much.

Status:

Stelle: Hits: 72/77
Annie: Hits: 76/76 (4.5 x HD +Con)
Stelle AC: 29
Anubis AC: 30
Buffs:

Saves:
Fort: +11 (Base, +1 Con, +1 Cloak, +1 Luck)
Reflex: +14 (Base, +2 Dex, +1 Cloak, +1 Luck, +2 Belt of Dex)
Will: +7/+11 vs. Fear (Base, +1 Blood of Pharaohs, +1 Luck, +1 Cloak, +2 Fearless, +2 Banner)

Challenge: 3/5

AC: 29 (+3 Shield, Size, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1, Dodge, +Belt Dex +2) flat footed = 22 (Size, +10 plate armor, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1),Touch = 13 (+2 dex, +1 Size)

BAB: +12/+7/+2 (+2 Lance, +2 Str, -4 PA, +4 when charging with Annie, +1 when charging)

Heavy Shield (mithral): (+1to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA damage) (x2 on a Crit), (+12 on challenge)
Lance, MW: (+2 to hit) ((1d6+Str+PA+Lance)x3(Spirited Charge)), (x6 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Hammer (Ag): (+1 to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA +1damage), (x2 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Glaive (Cold Fe): (+1 to hitMW) (1d8+Str+PA+1 damage), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Scimitar (Cold Fe: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Str+P+1 damage), (x2 on an 18-20 Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Composite Shortbow: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Dex +2 Str damage +1), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)


Male Pharaoh Hound, Animal Companion, Lvl 15

Anubis' eyes glow gold and his hackles bristle as he faces his winged opponent.

"Why, green is the best attribute -- " Where did that little green guy go? I hope he's ok...


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Zilchus lunges over to red and smacks her down mightily, but not quite out. Stelle charges into orange, dropping her to the ground in her weekend state (bleeding out). Kosei hits red for a bit more and rolls his watery orb over her which snuffs out what little life may be left in her weary bones.

We are out of combat, and Florence can save her spell.


Zilchus lowers his sword, looking around for more, then finally relaxing.

"Well, okay. What is with these cultists? They seem pretty cultish," Zilchus says, cleaning and inspecting his blade first, then the bodies for loot.

He will then stick his head in the 'north' room, looking around.

1d20 + 22 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 22 + 2 = 35 Perception


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Heck if I know," Florence sighs. "But surely to goodness we've just about taken care of them all up in this section, right?"

"Anyway, everyone okay? Looks like it, except for that little scratch on you Stelle - here, I'll go ahead and patch it up now, better safe than sorry," she continues, pulling out a wand.

CLW (Stelle): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

With the only injury among them now healed, Florence falls back in line and follows as Zilchus moves to have a look in the northern room.
______________

Roll20 isn't working for me for some reason; will try and move my token later.


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Nidhi tilts her head and places a hand on her hip. Her other hand limply holds her lonwbow, which touches the ground on the bottom end. "Let's loot the bodies." She moves over to dump the pockets of the cultists' robes.

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

The cultists don’t have much - apparently their religion keeps them poor. Just a few holy symbols and masterwork scimitars. Hardly worth hauling out of the desert.

You check the two eastern doors (well Stelle's in one already) and find them to be bedrooms. Piles of uncured furs and hides make crude pallets on the floor of these chambers, and dried blood and soot smears obscure the walls. A rank smell hangs in the air, like that of a wet animal baking in the sun. Quite nasty really.

Assuming you head toward the west down the hall, well, it’s rather beautiful. You turn the corner to see a golden glow emanating from the vaulted ceiling of this hall, giving the illusion of warm sunlight shining down. Low stone walls create a path through the center of the hall between ornate statues placed along the way. Carved from the same yellowish sandstone, the statues depict humanoid figures in regal dress, their expressions proud and haughty.

Stone crowns and pharaonic headdresses sit upon their brows, and stone robes adorned with bits of jewelry that glitter in the light bedeck them. On the southern side of the hall stands an immense statue of a golden scorpion that appears to have been crushed. The scorpion’s carapace has been cracked from some mighty blow, and its claws are twisted and shattered.

The walls that line the path are only 2-1/2 feet tall and provide cover, but they also impede progress; crossing one requires 2 squares of movement. The ceiling is 50 feet high in this chamber. The “sunlight” shining down from the ceiling is a permanent image that produces normal light in this hall.

Knowledge Religion DC 20:
The 23 statues in the room, one for each of Areshkagal’s riddles, depict influential priests of the demon lord’s cult. Close examination reveals something subtly wrong about each statue. For example, one figure’s eyes are oddly spaced, and the tip of a forked tail shows at the hem of another’s robe. A few of the statues just seem subtly warped, with no such overt signs of wrongness. All showing their worship of the demon lord.

The golden scorpion represents Areshkagal’s hated sister, the demon lord Aldinach. The statue is actually the gilded carapace of an immense black scorpion. Areshkagal’s cultists placed the scorpion’s carcass here as a trophy in honor of Areshkagal and an insult toward Aldinach.
- - -

Perception DC 30:
Most of the jewelry worn by the high priest statues is just colored glass, but there is a ruby in one statue’s bracelet which is real and worth 150gp.
- - -

Close examination of the giant scorpion reveals it is coated in a thin layer of solid gold. The carapace is over 30 feet long and weighs thousands of pounds, including 150 pounds of gold. The gold alone is worth 7,500gp, but the gilded carapace would be worth up to 15,000gp to a cultist of Aldinach or Areshkagal, or a collector of demonic relics. If you could somehow shift it.


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 13/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

K. religion: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22

Kosei examines the strange statues lining the corridor "What a piece of gold! It is more shiny than the brightest crown of the pharaoh!"

"Trouble is ahead listen to me friend" Kosei says some magical words and touches Zilchus giving him barkskin.
+5 natural armor 120 min


”Ah! Thank you, Kosei! That is a delightful spell. Your care for me far surpasses the person you replaced,” Zilchus cheers, wishing he could give a look to Ben, but Ben’s not there. He flexes his skin as the spell settles in, enjoying the protection.

”So...what do we have here?” Zilchus walks around the statues and treasures, wondering how long it would take to destroy everything in here.

1d20 + 22 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 22 + 2 = 29 Perception

He tries to heft a portion of the gold encrusted relic. He strains with the effort, but is willing to put some effort in. ”Yeah, we can try to get this out of here when we leave, can’t we? Sure...sure...”

”When we come back here, I’ll come smash the heck out of these statues. Ain’t no reason to keep them around.”

* * *
When everyone is done in the statue room, Zilchus takes a moment to examine the double doors, with Detect Magic.

1d20 + 22 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 22 + 2 = 30 Perception

”In theory, that main cultist is in here, and probably that devil too, unless it was a demon, I can never keep them straight. Let’s be careful, we really don’t know what they have in store for us.”

Waiting for other posts and Zilchus has some prep before the doors open.


Female Halfling Cavalier/15

Stelle wrinkles her nose up in disgust from the smell of the bedroom, and heads toward the beautiful corridor with the others.

PerceptDC30: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (8) + 22 = 30

Stelle pauses in front of one of the high priest statues, and exclaims, "Oh! Look at this ! What makes this one so special? All of the other jewelry these statues are 'wearing' is just colored glass -- except for this one gem on this one statue! It's not great, but do you think it's a key or something?"

She tries pressing the gem further into the statue.

Zilchus wrote:
"In theory, that main cultist is in here, and probably that devil too, unless it was a demon, I can never keep them straight."

Stelle frowns slightly. When did Zilchus become a theorist? She shrugs, and smiles.

"Devil or demon? No matter, we shall crush them all. Every last one of them."

Stelle takes in the double doors. Perception: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (7) + 22 = 29


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Kn. Religion (DC 20): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

"Oh geeze, it'd take...well, it'd probably take an entire expedition to haul this thing out of here," Florence remarks on the subject of the huge scorpion carapace. "Maybe something we can keep in mind for later, once this is all over?"
______________

When they finally come to the last set of double-doors, Florence tries to think if there's much else she can do to prepare herself and her friends for the likely battle they're about to have.

"There's not much else I can offer but if anyone wants to be big, I can do that," Florence offers. "Or if someone wants to fly. Um...and that bit of magic that's kiiiiinda like a hastening spell but isn't. I can do all of those things before we get started."

Basically Flo's got an Enlarge Person and a Fly up for grabs. And Blessing of Fervor if we want that before we get started.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Stelle presses on the gemstone, and nothing happens. It does not appear, to her keen eyes, to be anything other than an oddly placed gemstone. Perhaps a random act for a random demon lord.

As the party approaches the door and begins to examine it, but before you have a chance to fully prepare, you hear heavily muffled shouting from the other side, ”Please, do come in!”

I haven’t rolled initiative, but one rounds worth of actions only please. The barkskin is on but not the enlarge person or fly as yet, and neither Stelle nor Zilchus see anything odd or magical about the door. I've moved some of you in the vicinity of the door - please feel free to adjust.


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Well, so much for that..." Florence sighs as she...
______________

To save time, Florence will either cast Enlarge Person or Fly if someone wants it or if no one wants those she'll cast Death Ward on herself.


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18

~*~*~*~*~*~

Nidhi casts Good Hope on the party and takes out her bow. She lists up her weapon towards the door, aligning the bow vertical with her long, thick braid that had fallen to the front of her shoulder. She yells back to the door "and who are our generous hosts?"

If allowed, Nidhi would also sing - Inspiring Courage - but I know taking out a weapon is a move action)

Good Hope: Standard Action, 100ft + 10ft/level, one living creature/level within 30ft. +2 morale bonus on saving throws, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 13/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

"Hmmm! I heard someone calling us to come in! Did you hear? Who is talking?" Kosei casts see invisibility from his hand of glory.

"We should come in then?" the man looks at Zilchus like if assuming that is his decision. Whatever happens, the man follows in after the party.


Zilchus casts Resist Energy Fire while swiftly enchanting his armor another +2.

He doesn't yet want the doors opened, preferring to buff another round.


Female Halfling Cavalier/15

Stelle bolsters everyone with a +2 dodge bonus to AC for all of round 1 when it happens.

"You know, maybe they booby trapped the floor in front of the door on the other side? Is there anyway to tell if there's a pit under a trick floor or something from here?"

She looks at Florence. "Can Anubis have the Fly?"


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Done! If uh...you think he'll be okay?" Florence responds, doing as Stelle asks and granting Anubis the power to fly for a short time!

Spells & Powers:

6th - Cone of Cold, True Seeing
5th - Befuddled Combatant, Break Enchantment x 2, Hold Monster
4th - Blessing of Fervor, Confusion, Death Ward, Greater False Life
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Fly, Heroism x2
2nd - Euphoric Cloud, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, Lipstitch
1st - Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shadow Trap x2, Snowball, Unbreakable Heart
Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize

Lesser Extend Rod (1/3)

Fortune Hex Uses:
Healing Hex Uses:


Female Halfling Cavalier/15

Since Zilchus seems to be preoccupied with buffing, Stelle performs a curtsy, only as one can while mounted on a steed.

"Yes! Thank you! I think we have this!"

If nothing else, this will be quite a ride!

Ride: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30

"We have this, Anubis!" Stelle strokes the dog along the underside of his maw.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Pharaoh Hound, Animal Companion, Lvl 15

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!!! Anubis scrambles for his paws suddenly seem to no longer bear his weight. Do you see this Bynx?! Magic! Magic is green too! Oh my! Oh my! Oh my!

Anubis starts to blush, then regains his composure as Stelle calms him. His tail wags so furiously however, he fishtails to one side -- than the other.

Oh... Oh! I should stop the tail wag...

Fly: 1d20 + 4 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 6 = 24

Anubis stops the tail wag, and starts moving his tail in a circular motion -- causing him to stabilize.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

GM Rolls:
1d20 ⇒ 13

Nidhi, you may assume, in hostile environments like this, that you’re walking around with your bow already out. So you may begin to sing as well as cast Good Hope.

Stelle, staying in the saddle, or Annubis knowing what to do should be some sort of check, but I can find nothing. I am going to rule ride checks are more difficult (-2 circumstance penalty) as you’re flying, but that still keeps everything short of swift mount/dismount an auto success for Stelle so we don’t need to worry about it.

The party uses the time to prepare, and does not answer, directly, the voice beyond the door.

Suddenly the double doors slam open, seemingly of their own accord, though you feel as though you saw something shadowy near the ceiling, it’s hard to say for sure. Certainly Kosei sees nothing invisible at this time.

The room, as you saw through the scrying mirror earlier, is huge. The ceiling of this vast hall arches upward to a height of almost fifty feet. The ceiling has been painted dark blue, and tiny lights twinkle in the darkness like countless stars (via a modified dancing lights spell). Near the center of the room, pillows overflow from a shallow pit. A polished bronze shield lies atop a round stone table rising from the center of the pit. Beyond the pit, a white stone statue of a six-legged, faceless sphinx faces the room - another representation of Areshkagal. On either side of the statue, long brass poles stretch from floor to ceiling.

The maftet cultist leader, and the first male you’ve seen flies in the air beside two of his associates, another male and a female. He shouts at the group as the doors open, ”Why have you trespassed in our home? This place may seem abandoned, but our blood and our faith have reawakened it!”

”Perhaps my old tribe sent you to retrieve me? Know this: I shall never return to that hollow pride of mewling weaklings. My new tribe is here, bought and paid for with my very soul. Join us in the worship of the Faceless Sphinx or you shall not live to tell others of this place!”

We’re in initiative, but capitulation and joining the cult are an alternative to combat. Merely lay down your weapons, kneel, and pledge your soul to Areshkagal forsaking all others - and you shall be given power the likes of which you cannot imagine. I’m sure that's how it goes.

The doors are very large with 10' high openings. As noted on the map, the maftet are flying.

- Round 1 -
Zilchus - 22
Kosei - 19
Good folks - 13
Nidhi - 12
Florence - 7
Stelle - 5

Initiative Rolls:

Florence 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Kosei 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Nidhi 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Stelle 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Zilchus 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Good folks 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

First up - Zilchus and Kosei.


Round 1, Init 22

1d20 + 22 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 22 + 2 = 29 Perception

With a look around before entering, Zilchus hand casts Divine Favor and air trods into the room. His falchion is before him, weapon cord attached. His bent and dingy buckler facing his foes.

”Nah. We came here to remove all filthy remnants of your weak godling from this place. Instead, we may dedicate this Sphinx to a real god, like the Great Crocodile and the Mighty River that wipes away weak s+#%s like you.” Zilchus stands ready for combat, his falcon helm glittering.

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+18+2+3+3[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+3+3[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

[ dice]1d20+11+2+3[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+3[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

HP: 98/98
AC: 30/26 (7 armor + 2 dex + 1 dodge, +4 buckler +2 ring + 2 insight + 2 natural) + 2 Armor + 5-2 Barkskin = 35/31 AC

DF 1/10
Weap: 0/12 rounds used (+3 bonus/flame/frost)
Grunting/Summoning: 0/9 used (+6)
Quick Prayer: 0/9 used
PoP1: 0/1 used
Armor: 1/12 minutes used
Crocodilic Channel: 0/2 used/smite: 0/4 used (6d6)
Gr. Magic Weapon (+3); Magic Vestment (+3).

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not use


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 13/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

Kosei arches an eyebrow "This Areshkagal of yours it is interesting, but I am fully devoted to its Highness, Deka An-Keret, the shiniest star in the sky of Osirion, and there is no room in my twinkling heart for your heretic figurines"

Kosei steps to have a better sight of the area, then casts a fireball between the lines of flying maftets to take the three of them, giving response to the leader of the cult.
Fireball: 10d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 3, 3, 4, 2, 6, 1, 2, 4) = 36
Ref DC 19, with the 20' radius I think Kosei can take the three


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Zilchus strides into the room and throws down the gauntlet as he makes one more last second preparation. Kosei fills the dimly lit room with light as he scorches the three fliers. Smells like roast chicken.

Leader reflex: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26 vs DC 19 for 18
Green cultist reflex: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33 vs DC 19 for 18
Orange cultist reflex: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20 vs DC 19 for 18

With a gesture from their religious leader, the two maftet dive on Zilchus, taking up flanking positions and pouncing on him scimitars shining in the starlight.

green scimitar: 1d20 + 17 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 17 + 2 = 36 damage: 1d6 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (2, 5, 6) = 17
green scimitar: 1d20 + 17 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 17 + 2 = 39 damage: 1d6 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (5) + 3 + (5, 6, 5) = 24
green criththreat scimitar: 1d20 + 17 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 17 + 2 = 39 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

green scimitar: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 12 + 2 = 25 damage: 1d6 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (6, 5, 2) = 22
green scimitar: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 2 = 33 damage: 1d6 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (5, 3, 2) = 17
green scimitar: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 2 = 23 damage: 1d6 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (4, 2, 4) = 19

orange scimitar: 1d20 + 17 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 17 + 2 = 21 damage: 1d6 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (6, 6, 2) = 21
orange scimitar: 1d20 + 17 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 17 + 2 = 28 damage: 1d6 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (4, 3, 1) = 17
orange scimitar: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 12 + 2 = 15 damage: 1d6 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (6, 2, 6) = 23
orange scimitar: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 2 = 22 damage: 1d6 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (5) + 3 + (2, 3, 2) = 15
orange scimitar: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 2 = 22 damage: 1d6 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (5) + 3 + (6, 2, 2) = 18

Green grins as his scimitars find some purchase in Zilchus' yielding flesh (once you get past the armor!).

Meanwhile, the head cultist flies over Zilchus’ head and down to the edge of the door. He’s now just 10’ up and peering through he door. He gestures with his holy symbol and a cold ball of cloying negative energy bursts around Kosei, Nidhi, Florence, Stelle, and Annubis! It looks for all the world like he channeled negative energy, and flung it at you instead of simply emanating from him as it should.

Those listed get a DC 16 will save to take half of negative energy: 6d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 4, 3, 6, 4) = 20

”You shall be sacrificed upon the altar for her greater glory - and the power of this holy place!” he screeches as he blasts the party.

- Round 1 -
Nidhi - 12
Florence - 7
Stelle - 5
- Round 2 -
Zilchus - 22 (-48hp)
Kosei - 19
Leader - 13 (-18hp)
Green - 13 (-18hp)
Orange - 13 (-18hp)

Next up - everyone.


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 13/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

Will DC 16: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 35
Kosei attempts to resist the worst of the negative energy blast, then he answers himself with a sirocco to make things more difficult for the maftets.
Sirocco (fire damage): 4d6 + 12 ⇒ (3, 6, 4, 6) + 12 = 31
12 rounds
Fort 22 for half-damage and avoid prone. Fly DC 15 to avoid falling to the ground.
Fatigued if took damage.

HP: 101/111 AC 24 TAC 14


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Round 1, Initiative 7

Will (DC 16): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25

Florence hisses with pain but manages to shrug off some of the lead maftet's energy attack. "Hey! I think you need to settle down and take a time out," she calls out as she attempts to ensorcell him.

Spells & Powers:

6th - Cone of Cold, True Seeing
5th - Befuddled Combatant, Break Enchantment x 2, Hold Monster
4th - Blessing of Fervor, Confusion, Death Ward, Greater False Life
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Fly, Heroism x2
2nd - Euphoric Cloud, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, Lipstitch
1st - Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shadow Trap x2, Snowball, Unbreakable Heart
Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize

Lesser Extend Rod (1/3)

Fortune Hex Uses:
Healing Hex Uses:


______________

Flo casts Hold Monster; DC 20 Will save.


Female Halfling Cavalier/15

Round 1, Init 4

Swift for Blades ^&v.

+3 morale bonus on saving throws against fear (Everyone)
+2 morale bonus on attack rolls made as part of a charge(Everyone)
+2 AC bonus, everyone
+2 Flank (Melee, Everyone, Round 1/9)

Will Save Stelle DC 16: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Will Save Annie DC 16: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 Does Evasion come into play for this one?

Head Maffet wrote:
”You shall be sacrificed upon the altar for her greater glory - and the power of this holy place!” he screeches as he blasts the party."

"Oh, do be quiet, you bloated sorry excuse for a Maffet," she declares, trying her best under the circumstances to sound unfazed. "You're next."

Stelle charges Brorange.

Spirited Charge: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (6) + 24 = 30 +2 more for +21 if Zilchus also threatens Brorange, -PA, +Cavalier Charge, +Banner, +Charge, +Hope, +Inspire
for Damage: 3d6 + 6 + 6 + 24 + 9 + 6 ⇒ (2, 6, 5) + 6 + 6 + 24 + 9 + 6 = 64 +PA, +Hope, +Courage
Disarm: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (9) + 28 = 37 +2 more for +25 if Zilchus also threatens Brorange, +Cavalier Charge, +Banner, +Charge, +Hope, +Inspire(I think all these Charge bonuses apply to the Mighty Charge?)

Status:

Stelle: Hits: 57/77
Annie: Hits: 56/76 (4.5 x HD +Con)
Stelle AC: 29
Anubis AC: 30
Buffs:

Saves:
Fort: +11 (Base, +1 Con, +1 Cloak, +1 Luck)
Reflex: +14 (Base, +2 Dex, +1 Cloak, +1 Luck, +2 Belt of Dex)
Will: +7/+11 vs. Fear (Base, +1 Blood of Pharaohs, +1 Luck, +1 Cloak, +2 Fearless, +2 Banner)

Challenge: 5/5

AC: 29 (+3 Shield, Size, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1, Dodge, +Belt Dex +2) flat footed = 22 (Size, +10 plate armor, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1),Touch = 13 (+2 dex, +1 Size)

BAB: +12/+7/+2 (+2 Lance, +2 Str, -4 PA, +4 when charging with Annie, +1 when charging)
MIGHTY CHARGE -- Combat Maneuver

Heavy Shield (mithral): (+1to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA damage) (x2 on a Crit), (+12 on challenge)
Lance, MW: (+2 to hit) ((1d6+Str+PA+Lance)x3(Spirited Charge)), (x6 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Hammer (Ag): (+1 to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA +1damage), (x2 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Glaive (Cold Fe): (+1 to hitMW) (1d8+Str+PA+1 damage), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Scimitar (Cold Fe: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Str+P+1 damage), (x2 on an 18-20 Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Composite Shortbow: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Dex +2 Str damage +1), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)


Round 2, Init 22

Zilchus spits out feathers from the whirling foes, their weapons finding purchase in his skin. He grunts, trying to find a way to fight free of this melee.

He strikes out at green, then 5’ flaps out of flank.

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16 Will

1d20 + 18 + 2 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 18 + 2 + 3 + 3 = 29 to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
2d4 + 21 + 2 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (1, 3) + 21 + 2 + 3 + 3 = 33 adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

1d20 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 1 + 2 + 3 + 3 = 21 to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
2d4 + 21 + 2 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (2, 2) + 21 + 2 + 3 + 3 = 33 adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

And he takes a moment to heal himself.

4d8 + 12 ⇒ (2, 7, 2, 5) + 12 = 28 CCW (burning death ward)

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+18+2+3+3[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+3+3[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

[ dice]1d20+11+2+3[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+3[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

HP: 98-48-10+28/98
AC: 30/26 (7 armor + 2 dex + 1 dodge, +4 buckler +2 ring + 2 insight + 2 natural) + 2 Armor + 5-2 Barkskin = 35/31 AC + Stelle

DF 2/10
Weap: 0/12 rounds used (+3 bonus/flame/frost)
Grunting/Summoning: 0/9 used (+6)
Quick Prayer: 1/9 used
PoP1: 0/1 used
Armor: 1/12 minutes used
Crocodilic Channel: 0/2 used/smite: 0/4 used (6d6)
Gr. Magic Weapon (+3); Magic Vestment (+3).

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not use


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Round 1:

Nidhi continues to sing and aims straight through the doorway towards the green enemy.

To hit (Manyshot): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18
Damage (Cold Iron Arrows): 2d8 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (1, 2) + 8 + (6) = 17

To hit (Rapidshot): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34
Damage (Cold Iron Arrow): 1d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 4 + (2) = 12

To hit (Iterative): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
Damage (Cold Iron Arrow): 1d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 4 + (3) = 10

Inspire Courage: +3 (level 11) morale bonus on Saving Throws against charm and fear, +3 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls

Good Hope: Standard Action, 100ft + 10ft/level, one living creature/level within 30ft. +2 morale bonus on saving throws, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls

Stats On Damage:

Manyshot
To hit (Bard 12th level +9, Dex +3, Belt +3 (SELLING LATER), Point-Blank Shot +1, Masterwork Weapon/Magical Bonus (doesn’t stack) +2, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks))
Damage (Str +2, Masterwork Weapon +2, Magical Bonus +2, Point-Blank Shot +2 (30ft)), +6 Inspire Courage, +2 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks), +4 Good Hope), Critical x3, Range 100ft, Piercing, 1 ½ lbs (Darkwood)
Rapidshot
To hit (Bard 12th level +9, Dex +3, Belt +3 (SELLING LATER), Point-Blank Shot +1, Masterwork Weapon/Magical Bonus (doesn’t stack) +2, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks)) )
Damage (Str +1, Masterwork Weapon +1, Magical Bonus +1, Point-Blank Shot +1 (30ft)), +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks), +2 Good Hope), Critical x3, Range 100ft, Piercing, 1 ½ lbs (Darkwood)
Iterative
To hit (Bard 12th level +4, Dex +3, Belt +3 (SELLING LATER), Point-Blank Shot +1, Masterwork Weapon/Magical Bonus (doesn’t stack) +2, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks))
Damage (Str +1, Masterwork Weapon +1, Magical Bonus +1, Point-Blank Shot +1 (30ft)), +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks), +2 Good Hope), Critical x3, Range 100ft, Piercing, 1 ½ lbs (Darkwood)

Nidhi Spell Tally:
Perform 2/32 used
7 1st-level available
7 2nd-level available
4 3rd-level available, Good Hope (party),
4 4th-level available


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Nidhi hits once, softening green up for whats to come. Florence tries to stop the leader in his tracks! Stelle charges borange, and while she does much damage, she also disarms him of both his weapons! (Evasion doesn’t help against this effect) Zilchus steps away from the painful flank, and stabs green once (no need for a will save). Kosei brings forth another hot wind, blasting like a furnace down upon the enemy.

Leader will: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 18 vs DC 20 or be held

Leader fort: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29 vs DC 22 for 15
Green fort: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 vs DC 22 for 31

The leader falls to the ground, held. falling damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4 and so falls prone from that (but not the sirocco). Green however does fall from the sky as well due to the wind falling damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1 and is also prone.

Sadly broken up, the opposition does what it can to survive, though the leader’s actions make that more difficult for everyone as he channels negative energy - this time in a burst! He also effects his maftet cultist allies. You sense he wants to shout something dramatic as his final act, but cannot as the spell holds him firmly.

Everyone gets a DC 16 will save to take half of negative energy: 6d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 4, 1, 5, 3) = 21

green will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18 vs DC 16 for 10
orange will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 vs DC 16 for 21

Green gets up, and flies behind Zilchus to setup flank for orange, who draws a pair of daggers, but can only stab once…
orange dagger on Zilchus: 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 15 + 2 = 29 damage: 1d4 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (1, 5, 4) = 17

Finally, a shadowy form steps out of the wall next to Florence, and bites at her!
shadow on Florence: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17 damage: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + (4) = 11 (d6 is cold)

Knowledge Planes DC 17:
You face a Shadow Demon (CE Medium outsider (chaotic, demon, evil, extraplanar, incorporeal)). One question for each five you beat the DC.
- - -

- Round 2 -
Nidhi - 12 (-20hp)
Florence - 7 (-21hp)
Stelle - 5 (-20hp)
Annubis - 5 (-20hp)
- Round 3 -
Zilchus - 22 (-20hp)
Kosei - 19 (-10hp)
Leader - 13 (-37hp)
Green - 13 (-105hp)
Orange - 13 (-103hp)

Next up - everyone.


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 13/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

Will DC 16: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 21
K. planes: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22 Weaknesses (like material to bypass DR or energy type to bypass immunities/resistances)
Kosei makes an effort and tries to resist the negative energy.

HP: 91/111 AC 24 TAC 14
More later


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Kosei:
Well they have a weakness, so I'll give you that. They also have DR and energy resistance immunities, but that would have required a higher roll. :)

Sunlight Powerlessness (Ex) A shadow demon is utterly powerless in bright light or natural sunlight and flees from it. A shadow demon caught in such light cannot attack and can take only a single move or standard action.

You're not sure of any way to get sunlight into this chamber as you're pretty deep under the sphinx.
- - -


Round 3, Init 22

He strikes out at green, then 5’ flaps out of flank, grunting.

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17 Will

1d20 + 18 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 18 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 6 = 39 to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
2d4 + 21 + 2 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4) + 21 + 2 + 3 + 3 = 34 adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

1d20 + 7 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 6 = 24 to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
2d4 + 21 + 2 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4) + 21 + 2 + 3 + 3 = 36 adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+18+2+3+3[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+3+3[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

[ dice]1d20+11+2+3[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+3[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

HP: 98-48+28-10/98
AC: 30/26 (7 armor + 2 dex + 1 dodge, +4 buckler +2 ring + 2 insight + 2 natural) + 2 Armor + 5-2 Barkskin = 35/31 AC + Stelle

DF 2/10
Weap: 0/12 rounds used (+3 bonus/flame/frost)
Grunting/Summoning: 1/9 used (+6)
Quick Prayer: 1/9 used
PoP1: 0/1 used
Armor: 1/12 minutes used
Crocodilic Channel: 0/2 used/smite: 0/4 used (6d6)
Gr. Magic Weapon (+3); Magic Vestment (+3).

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not use


Female Halfling Cavalier/15

Round 2, Init 4

+3 morale bonus on saving throws against fear (Everyone)
+2 morale bonus on attack rolls made as part of a charge(Everyone)
+2 Flank (Melee, Everyone, Round 2/9)

Will Save Stelle DC 16: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Will Save Annie DC 16: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 Does Evasion come into play for this one?

Stelle attacks Brorange again.
Lance: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32 -PA, +Banner
for Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 + 8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 + 8 + 3 + 2 = 18+Pa, +Lance, +Hope, +Inspire

Lance: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 -PA, +Banner
for Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 + 8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 + 8 + 3 + 2 = 19+Pa, +Lance, +Hope, +Inspire

Lance: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 -PA, +Banner
for Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 + 8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 + 8 + 3 + 2 = 18+Pa, +Lance, +Hope, +Inspire

Status:

Stelle: Hits: 46/77
Annie: Hits: 45/76 (4.5 x HD +Con)
Stelle AC: 29
Anubis AC: 30
Buffs:

Saves:
Fort: +11 (Base, +1 Con, +1 Cloak, +1 Luck)
Reflex: +14 (Base, +2 Dex, +1 Cloak, +1 Luck, +2 Belt of Dex)
Will: +7/+11 vs. Fear (Base, +1 Blood of Pharaohs, +1 Luck, +1 Cloak, +2 Fearless, +2 Banner)

Challenge: 5/5

AC: 29 (+3 Shield, Size, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1, Dodge, +Belt Dex +2) flat footed = 22 (Size, +10 plate armor, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1),Touch = 13 (+2 dex, +1 Size)

BAB: +12/+7/+2 (+2 Lance, +2 Str, -4 PA, +4 when charging with Annie, +1 when charging)
MIGHTY CHARGE -- Combat Maneuver

Heavy Shield (mithral): (+1to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA damage) (x2 on a Crit), (+12 on challenge)
Lance, MW: (+2 to hit) ((1d6+Str+PA+Lance)x3(Spirited Charge)), (x6 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Hammer (Ag): (+1 to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA +1damage), (x2 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Glaive (Cold Fe): (+1 to hitMW) (1d8+Str+PA+1 damage), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Scimitar (Cold Fe: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Str+P+1 damage), (x2 on an 18-20 Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Composite Shortbow: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Dex +2 Str damage +1), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 13/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

"Uh! Wait! They are utterly weak under the bright light those shadow demons. But do not play with them I advise Florence, friend." Kosei waves his Hand of Glory "Let me try this!" and uses it to cast daylight.

HP: 91/111 AC 24 TAC 14


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Round 2, Initiative 7

Will (DC 16): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

Florence continues to weather the leader's negative channeling but is caught by surprise as the shadow-thing suddenly leaps out of the wall and bites down on her arm!

"Ahhhh!"

Kn. Planes (DC 17): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

Well aware that most of her spells won't prove very useful against this new foe, she falls back a step next to Nidhi and attempts to afflict the shadow with bad omens!

SR Check (If Necessary; Spell Pen.): 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 12 + 2 = 23

Spells & Powers Remaining:

6th - Cone of Cold, True Seeing
5th - Befuddled Combatant, Break Enchantment x 2
4th - Blessing of Fervor, Confusion, Death Ward
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic
2nd - Euphoric Cloud, Glitterdust, Hold Person, Lipstitch
1st - Enlarge Person, Shadow Trap, Snowball, Unbreakable Heart

Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize
Lesser Extend Rod (1/3)

Fortune Hex Uses:
Healing Hex Uses:


______________

Flo casts Ill Omen at the shadow! And her temp. HP from Greater False Life is almost gone, reflected on her tagline~


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Round 2:

Nidhi continues to sing as she pulls out four more Cold Iron arrows from her dwindling stash and aims at the evil creature.

To hit (Manyshot): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17
Damage (Cold Iron Arrows): 2d8 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (5, 3) + 8 + (3) = 19

To hit (Rapidshot): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31
Damage (Cold Iron Arrow): 1d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 4 + (2) = 12

To hit (Iterative): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Damage (Cold Iron Arrow): 1d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 4 + (2) = 10

Stats On Damage:

Manyshot
To hit (Bard 12th level +9, Dex +3, Belt +3 (SELLING LATER), Point-Blank Shot +1, Masterwork Weapon/Magical Bonus (doesn’t stack) +2, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks))
Damage (Str +2, Masterwork Weapon +2, Magical Bonus +2, Point-Blank Shot +2 (30ft)), +6 Inspire Courage, +2 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks), +4 Good Hope), Critical x3, Range 100ft, Piercing, 1 ½ lbs (Darkwood)
Rapidshot
To hit (Bard 12th level +9, Dex +3, Belt +3 (SELLING LATER), Point-Blank Shot +1, Masterwork Weapon/Magical Bonus (doesn’t stack) +2, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks)) )
Damage (Str +1, Masterwork Weapon +1, Magical Bonus +1, Point-Blank Shot +1 (30ft)), +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks), +2 Good Hope), Critical x3, Range 100ft, Piercing, 1 ½ lbs (Darkwood)
Iterative
To hit (Bard 12th level +4, Dex +3, Belt +3 (SELLING LATER), Point-Blank Shot +1, Masterwork Weapon/Magical Bonus (doesn’t stack) +2, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks))
Damage (Str +1, Masterwork Weapon +1, Magical Bonus +1, Point-Blank Shot +1 (30ft)), +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks), +2 Good Hope), Critical x3, Range 100ft, Piercing, 1 ½ lbs (Darkwood)

Nidhi Spell Tally:

Perform 3/32 used
7 1st-level available
7 2nd-level available
4 3rd-level available, Good Hope (party),
4 4th-level available


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

GM Rolls:
1d20 ⇒ 4

Nidhi, DC 16 will save please. If you succeed you take 10hp negative energy damage, fail and take 21.

Nidhi shoots green one more time, and falls to the ground ultimately dying from the fall the poor cultist! Florence beats the SR, and a shadow falls upon the shadow. Stelle hits orange and drops her to the ground. She also dies from the fall. Zilchus moves to the remaining cultist, and swings from height striking once. Kosei casts daylight, ‘blinding’ the shadowy form - or at least driving it off for now (I think that qualifies as bright light).

The leader, still in the sirocco, is blasted from above. Damage: 4d6 + 12 ⇒ (5, 2, 4, 3) + 12 = 26
Leader fort: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24 vs DC 22 for 15

He continues to be held, though a flicker of self-preservation drifts across his eyes. In his madness he must chose - die and take you with him, or attempt to flee. In that last second of consciousness, he choses flight and tries to throw off the hold!
Leader will: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 22 vs DC 20 (full round action)

The shadowy form, seeing the nature of what’s happening, and feeling the pain of the light, melts into the floor and disappears as it passes through the solid surface.

- Round 3 -
Nidhi - 12 (-20hp, Will save)
Florence - 7 (-31hp)
Stelle - 5 (-30hp)
Annubis - 5 (-30hp)
- Round 4 -
Zilchus - 22 (-30hp)
Kosei - 19 (-10hp)
Leader - 13 (-70hp)
Green - 13 (dead)
Orange - 13 (dead)

Next up - everyone.


Round 4, Init 22

Not wanting the struggling leader to suffer any more, Zilchus swings at him repeatedly, grunting with effort.

1d20 + 18 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 18 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 6 = 52 to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
2d4 + 21 + 2 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (2, 2) + 21 + 2 + 3 + 3 = 33 adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

1d20 + 7 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 6 = 33 to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
2d4 + 21 + 2 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (1, 1) + 21 + 2 + 3 + 3 = 31 adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

Pot crit:
1d20 + 18 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 18 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 6 = 35 to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
2d4 + 21 + 2 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (3, 2) + 21 + 2 + 3 + 3 = 34 adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+18+2+3+3[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+3+3[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

[ dice]1d20+11+2+3[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+3[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

HP: 98-48+28-10/98
AC: 30/26 (7 armor + 2 dex + 1 dodge, +4 buckler +2 ring + 2 insight + 2 natural) + 2 Armor + 5-2 Barkskin = 35/31 AC + Stelle

DF 4/10
Weap: 0/12 rounds used (+3 bonus/flame/frost)
Grunting/Summoning: 2/9 used (+6)
Quick Prayer: 1/9 used
PoP1: 0/1 used
Armor: 1/12 minutes used
Crocodilic Channel: 0/2 used/smite: 0/4 used (6d6)
Gr. Magic Weapon (+3); Magic Vestment (+3).

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not use


Female Halfling Cavalier/15

Round 3, Init 5

Stelle charges the leader Maffet.

This doesn't look like much of a challenge...

"Stay down!"
Spirited Charge: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (19) + 26 = 45 -PA, +Cavalier Charge, +Banner, +Charge, +Hope, +Inspire, +Flank
for Damage: 3d6 + 6 + 6 + 24 + 9 + 6 ⇒ (6, 3, 5) + 6 + 6 + 24 + 9 + 6 = 65+PA, +Hope,+Courage

Crit Confirm?: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (14) + 26 = 40 -PA, +Cavalier Charge, +Banner, +Charge, +Hope, +Inspire, +Flank
for Damage: 2d6 + 4 + 4 + 16 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 6) + 4 + 4 + 16 + 6 + 4 = 43+PA, +Hope,+Courage

Adding insult...
Trip: 1d20 + 30 ⇒ (8) + 30 = 38 +Cavalier Charge, +Banner, +Charge, +Hope, +Inspire,+Flank


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Will DC16: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

Round 3:

Nidhi continues to sing and loads more arrows into her bow. She takes a five foot step to her left to get a clear shot through the doorway.

To hit (Manyshot): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (9) + 16 = 25
Damage (Cold Iron Arrows): 2d8 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (4, 4) + 8 + (1) = 17

To hit (Rapidshot): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29
Damage (Silver Blanch Arrow): 1d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 4 + (2) = 7

To hit (Iterative): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Damage (Silver Blanch Arrow): 1d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 4 + (3) = 11

Inspire Courage: +3 (level 11) morale bonus on Saving Throws against charm and fear, +3 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls

Good Hope: Standard Action, 100ft + 10ft/level, one living creature/level within 30ft. +2 morale bonus on saving throws, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls

Stats On Damage:

Manyshot
To hit (Bard 12th level +9, Dex +3, Belt +3 (SELLING LATER), Point-Blank Shot +1, Masterwork Weapon/Magical Bonus (doesn’t stack) +2, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks))
Damage (Str +2, Masterwork Weapon +2, Magical Bonus +2, Point-Blank Shot +2 (30ft)), +6 Inspire Courage, +2 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks), +4 Good Hope), Critical x3, Range 100ft, Piercing, 1 ½ lbs (Darkwood)
Rapidshot
To hit (Bard 12th level +9, Dex +3, Belt +3 (SELLING LATER), Point-Blank Shot +1, Masterwork Weapon/Magical Bonus (doesn’t stack) +2, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks)) )
Damage (Str +1, Masterwork Weapon +1, Magical Bonus +1, Point-Blank Shot +1 (30ft)), +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks), +2 Good Hope), Critical x3, Range 100ft, Piercing, 1 ½ lbs (Darkwood)
Iterative
To hit (Bard 12th level +4, Dex +3, Belt +3 (SELLING LATER), Point-Blank Shot +1, Masterwork Weapon/Magical Bonus (doesn’t stack) +2, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks))
Damage (Str +1, Masterwork Weapon +1, Magical Bonus +1, Point-Blank Shot +1 (30ft)), +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks), +2 Good Hope), Critical x3, Range 100ft, Piercing, 1 ½ lbs (Darkwood)

Nidhi Spell Tally:

Perform 4/32 used
7 1st-level available
7 2nd-level available
4 3rd-level available, Good Hope (party),
4 4th-level available


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Nidhi punctures the poor man on the ground once, and Stelle dives in from above to finish him off before Zilchus has a chance to swing.

The maftet dies even as the sirocco rains fire down upon his body and gear.

The party is triumphant, and the last of the cultists appears to have perished. All that remains is the upstairs and trap door I believe...

We are out of initiative but beware of the sirocco area as it lasts a few round yet.


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Well! At least that's over with quickly," Florence remarks, relaxing...but only a little. "Where'd the shadow go, though? I don't like thinking of it still lurking around here in the walls..."

For a moment, Florence adopts a rather Zilchus-like scowl as she glares around at the walls - as if daring or willing the shadow to come back out and fight like a...well, to come back out and fight. But then she sighs.

"I doubt it'll be that foolish. We should press on but we need to watch ourselves," she cautions as she moves to tend to the group's wounds...
______________

GM Euan, would it be okay to start doing the CLW wand 'average' thing to deduct charges instead of rolling each charge? It'd just save some time and a bunch of healing spam :)


Zilchus hacks down again at the leader, just in case.

4d4 + 58 ⇒ (3, 4, 2, 3) + 58 = 70 coup d'jerk

He then looks around for the demon, trying to espy it in the walls.

"Where did that shadow thing go? Was it the same one as before?" Zilchus asks, continuing to keep his guard up and trying to help Florence.

If nothing shows in the next few minutes, he will cast Detect Magic and look at the bodies for shiny things.


Female Halfling Cavalier/15
Florence wrote:
"Where'd the shadow go, though? I don't like thinking of it still lurking around here in the walls..."

"No -- " says Stelle, looking around. Did these guys ever use arrows? "Nor do I." If she finds any good arrows, she will hand them to Nidhi.

While Zilchus casts Detect Magic, Stelle moves further into and looks around the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (2) + 22 = 24


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 13/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

"They are insidious those cultists. Are there many more you think?" as Florence talks about wounds Kosei seems to realize his new friends are injured.

The Garundi first strides to Zilchus and places his hand on the man's biggest injury, he makes a grimace while saying some strange words and his healing hands shine with divine energy. When he removes his hands from the wound, the wound has disappeared.
Heal (treat deadly wounds): 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (1) + 24 = 25
HP healed: 12 + 6 = 18

The man strides to Stelle and repeats the process.
Heal (treat deadly wounds): 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (9) + 24 = 33
HP healed: 12 + 6 + 12 = 30

And so does for Florence while the others examine the place.
Heal (treat deadly wounds): 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (10) + 24 = 34
HP healed: 12 + 6 + 12 = 30

And Nidhi.
Heal (treat deadly wounds): 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (12) + 24 = 36
HP healed: 12 + 6 + 12 = 30

Before finally noticing his own wounds.
Heal (treat deadly wounds): 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (10) + 24 = 34
HP healed: 12 + 6 + 12 = 30

HP: 111/111 AC 24 TAC 14
Healer's hands uses: 7/12

"I think we can invite the shadow to come back if you want to Florence. It is not sure the shadow will follow our invite my friend, but we shall try if that is your wish" Kosei covers his hand of glory with his tunic to try shroud the light.


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Save one of those uses Kosei; all Florence lost during that last battle was temporary HP from her Greater False Life spell :)

"Oh, um...I guess we can see if it'll work," Florence replies, feeling a bit silly for not thinking about putting the lights out. "If not, I think there's just the trap door and then those stairs that go up."

With wounds healed, Florence dutifully helps to pick through any belongings the maftets might've been carrying and to inspect the room for any tile pieces or anything else of interest.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
______________

By 'trap door' do you mean the barricade, GM? Or the room with the tile puzzle?


Female Halfling Cavalier/15

Actually, please can it be applied to Anubis instead, Kosei?

Stelle nods as Florence speaks. "Are the stairs on the way back to the trap door? Maybe we should check that out first?"


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

The cultists, as usual, have little of value, though the leader was better off (go figure!). He had:
potion of cure moderate wounds (300)
malleable symbol (10,000)
ring of protection +2 (8,000)
crushed jade (250)
diamond dust (150)

However, the room reveals more wealth as well as scattered within the shallow pillow pit are the collected treasures the maftets have liberated from the Sightless Sphinx. These valuables include:
wooden wand of vision of hell, wound with silver thread (12 charges)(2,700)
silver bowl almost a foot in diameter engraved with hieroglyphs around its lip extolling Sekhmet’s glory (270) with matching silver pitcher (210)
two pillowcases stuffed full of gold pieces (855)
lacquered wooden box inlaid with topazes arranged in the shape of a rising sun (120) holding 150pp and a pouch of six small sapphires (1,200)
Ceramic tile depicting a roaring sphinx

Lastly, you find a large, heavy, embossed wooden chest which holds the royal thriae larva.

Stelle finds no arrows among the maftet and no one is sure where the shadowy creature lies, but it does not seem to be in a rush to return. Not even when the daylight is put away…

I’m fine doing average CLW charges if that simplifies things. And by trap door, I mean the tile puzzle which opens a trap door in the floor.

One vote for the stairs. Anyone else?

5,951 to 6,000 of 8,070 << first < prev | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Euan's Mummy's Mask All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.