GM Endless Forms' PFS The Harrowing (Inactive)

Game Master Mike Tuholski

A level 8-10 module.

Harrow Deck | Combat Map | The Harrowed Realm


151 to 200 of 774 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

"Boys... You, eh, wanna check the man's breast pocket?" Ace motions to Fendahl, Maldoc and Hawkwren.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Magus (Bladebound) [9.1] | HP 63/63 | AC 28 T 18 FF 22 | F +9 R +11 W +9 | CMB +7 CMD 25 | Init +8 | Perc +14 (low-light vision) | Acro/EA/Fly +8 | Climb/Swim/SM +3

Maldoc has no issue with moving forward to do as he was asked. You heard him. Gotta prove you're a liar and all.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf HP 121/121 AC28(33) Touch 13 Flat 26; F+17 R+11 W+18(+2 ench,+4 fey) INIT+4 Perc+21 CMB+16 CMD+30 Lion Shaman 12/Samurai 1, {barkskin FoM} Shape changed 0/5 Beads 1/3

"Hrrmm, if he has honor, he will show us the ring himself. If not, then we cannot trust him hereafter."

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger 14 (Freebooter and Skirmisher) - HP 122/130, AC 29/T: 16/FF: 25 - Perception +19 - F: +14/ R: +14/ W: +8* - CMB: +18 - CMD: 34, Speed: 30*, Init. +4

"Please turn out that pocket, sir," says Fletch. No reason not to be polite, even if you'll most likely have to shoot him later, he thinks.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

The rakshasha pulls out a pocket-watch and hands it over. "Are you satisfied?"

DC 20 Sense Motive:
He's bluffing.

Liberty's Edge

AC27/Touch17/Flat22/CMD29||HP77[77]|Fort:+9;Ref:+12;Will:+6(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+19|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 9

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf HP 121/121 AC28(33) Touch 13 Flat 26; F+17 R+11 W+18(+2 ench,+4 fey) INIT+4 Perc+21 CMB+16 CMD+30 Lion Shaman 12/Samurai 1, {barkskin FoM} Shape changed 0/5 Beads 1/3

Sense motive : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

"Hrrmm, this is the token? I did not think we could trust him. Now what?"

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Magus (Bladebound) [9.1] | HP 63/63 | AC 28 T 18 FF 22 | F +9 R +11 W +9 | CMB +7 CMD 25 | Init +8 | Perc +14 (low-light vision) | Acro/EA/Fly +8 | Climb/Swim/SM +3

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Maldoc shrugs and looks to the rock star for advice.

Dark Archive

Rock Star 15 HP: 141/141 | AC 32 | T 11 | FF 31 | Fort +19 | Ref +20 | Will +17 (+14) | CMD 22 | Init. +16 | Perc. +18 | Bluff +35 (+5) | Dip/Sense +35 | Intimidate +31 | Spellcraft +20 | UMD +18
Resources:
Bardic Performance 44/44 | Bard - 1st: 8/8; 2nd: 7/7; 3rd: 7/7; 4th: 6/6; 5th: 5/5 | CLW: 14 charges
Current Buffs:
Tattoos: Invisibility (x2) [Ring]; Fly [Chest]; Primal Scream [Shoulders]; Water Walk [Feet] | Haagenti’s Blessing | Overland Flight

"You know that I'm not satisfied. Are you going to make my associates search your pocket for the real treasure we seek or will you concede your game?" Ace states plainly.

Auto-succeed the Sense Motive.

The Exchange

Sorcerer 10
Spoiler:
HP(11)67/72 | AC16 (12FF,10T) | Perception +20(22),Sense Motive +4(6) |+2 Init | Fort +10(12), Ref +6(8), Will +10(12) | Spell 1 : 8/8, Spell 2 : 4/8, Spell 3 : 0/7, Spell 4 : 5/6, Spell 5 : 3/4

Sense Motive DC20: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 2 = 25

Yes please, stop playing with our patience and concede your defeat. We have a lot to do today, Liar


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Bernaditi sighs. "Oh fine, fine!" He sets his spoon to the side and carefully drinks the rest of his tea before tipping the cup over onto the saucer and depositing a small trinket with a clink! Hidden in Bernaditi’s teacup was his token: the Songsmith’s Kiss. This garnet and gold pendant is worth 1,200 gp.

"Should you need a place to stay while tramping about, feel free to come back to the Circus."

You've got the first trinket! Where to now? See the Harrowed Realm map if you need a reminder.

Liberty's Edge

AC27/Touch17/Flat22/CMD29||HP77[77]|Fort:+9;Ref:+12;Will:+6(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+19|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 9

Hawkwren claps Ace on the back. "Well done, man." Turning to the party, he says. "Shall we tackle the Briar next?"

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Magus (Bladebound) [9.1] | HP 63/63 | AC 28 T 18 FF 22 | F +9 R +11 W +9 | CMB +7 CMD 25 | Init +8 | Perc +14 (low-light vision) | Acro/EA/Fly +8 | Climb/Swim/SM +3

Sure, sounds good.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf HP 121/121 AC28(33) Touch 13 Flat 26; F+17 R+11 W+18(+2 ench,+4 fey) INIT+4 Perc+21 CMB+16 CMD+30 Lion Shaman 12/Samurai 1, {barkskin FoM} Shape changed 0/5 Beads 1/3

"Hrrmm, let us hope the next person is more truthful. But you did keep your word Master Bernaditi, so that helps . "

Fendahl calls and motions for Kirrah to follow.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Heading out into the wilderness, you can tell that long ago, garden paths and hedge mazes connected the far corners of the Harrowed Realm but now the pathways have overgrown into a nightmarish tangle of thorns and mud.

Eventually, though, you find a clearing. Crude, amateurishly sewn banners flutter weakly in the breeze of this otherwise deathly silent clearing in the dense nettles of the briar. At one end of the clearing, an adorable little house painted in garish reds and yellows stands out against the trees.

You hear a voice coming from the far side of the meager house arguing with someone. "No, I told you, I do appreciate it, I really do! I just don't need you to follow all the time is all!"

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Magus (Bladebound) [9.1] | HP 63/63 | AC 28 T 18 FF 22 | F +9 R +11 W +9 | CMB +7 CMD 25 | Init +8 | Perc +14 (low-light vision) | Acro/EA/Fly +8 | Climb/Swim/SM +3

A domestic squabble, perhaps? Let us be cautious as tempers may flair.

Liberty's Edge

AC27/Touch17/Flat22/CMD29||HP77[77]|Fort:+9;Ref:+12;Will:+6(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+19|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 9

"I could sneak forward to have a quick reconnisance."


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Hawkwren moves around the house and sees a man-sized rabbit dressed in adventuring clothes up in a tree arguing with. . . the house. “Begone!” he shouts at the house. “Begone and mewl at my heels no longer, you stupid… mewling… heeling-thing! I have greater destinies than to play your nursemaid!”

Upon noticing Hawkwren, he starts and says, "Oh!" He pauses in his argument long enough to cast dimension door and appear on the ground before you all. "Yes, well, what is it? Who are you and what tales do you bring?"

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf HP 121/121 AC28(33) Touch 13 Flat 26; F+17 R+11 W+18(+2 ench,+4 fey) INIT+4 Perc+21 CMB+16 CMD+30 Lion Shaman 12/Samurai 1, {barkskin FoM} Shape changed 0/5 Beads 1/3

Fendahl will play the rabbit prince card as he looks at the strange creature.

"Hrrmm, I am Fendahl. The only tail I have brought is on my lion, Kirrah. And whom to we have the honor of visiting this day?"

He motions the lioness to stay as he sees her eyeing the rabbit-man for dinner.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Correct! Should you choose to enchant him, Brambleson takes a –2 penalty on Will saves versus charms.

There's also another obvious one for this area, although I don't think the boon is terribly useful tbh.

"Tales, my good friend, tales: stories, epics! And you are speaking with the one and only Brambleson! I can be as tall as a tree and cleverer than a creek!" He holds aloft a broken sword and takes a heroic pose, as if you should be impressed by his adventurous persona.

Liberty's Edge

AC27/Touch17/Flat22/CMD29||HP77[77]|Fort:+9;Ref:+12;Will:+6(+2 vs enchant)|Percept+19|Init+5 Half-Elf Ranger (Urban Ranger) 9

Hawkwren smiles slightly. "We have just the man, to tell you a story. How do you feel about ballads?" Hawk says. Turning he call over his shoulder. "Ace? Could you come over here?" He then tosses out the Tangled Briar card.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger 14 (Freebooter and Skirmisher) - HP 122/130, AC 29/T: 16/FF: 25 - Perception +19 - F: +14/ R: +14/ W: +8* - CMB: +18 - CMD: 34, Speed: 30*, Init. +4

Fletch stifles a laugh, believing that in this place, an adventurer-rabbit could be as dangerous as anything else. [b]"Steady, boy,"/b] he says, putting a hand on Romulus's armored collar.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Magus (Bladebound) [9.1] | HP 63/63 | AC 28 T 18 FF 22 | F +9 R +11 W +9 | CMB +7 CMD 25 | Init +8 | Perc +14 (low-light vision) | Acro/EA/Fly +8 | Climb/Swim/SM +3

Maldoc simply looks on, another look of 'Is this really happening' on his face. As long as this guy doesn't want to play any games...


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Correct! The Tangled Briar grants all PCs woodland stride when moving through the Briar.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rock Star 15 HP: 141/141 | AC 32 | T 11 | FF 31 | Fort +19 | Ref +20 | Will +17 (+14) | CMD 22 | Init. +16 | Perc. +18 | Bluff +35 (+5) | Dip/Sense +35 | Intimidate +31 | Spellcraft +20 | UMD +18
Resources:
Bardic Performance 44/44 | Bard - 1st: 8/8; 2nd: 7/7; 3rd: 7/7; 4th: 6/6; 5th: 5/5 | CLW: 14 charges
Current Buffs:
Tattoos: Invisibility (x2) [Ring]; Fly [Chest]; Primal Scream [Shoulders]; Water Walk [Feet] | Haagenti’s Blessing | Overland Flight

Sorry for the delay between posting. Been a long weekend!

Ace blithely follows his compatriots, tuning his guitar as he grows a bit bored. His ears perk up as they find the rabbit prince, expertly inscribed on the Harrow card.

"Your picture doesn't do you justice, Prince." Ace says with a flourish. "I am a man of many talents, primarily that of the power ballad? Has that concept been invented in this realm? If not, let me be the first to blow your mind as I play for you the first song created by my band, The Flesh Puppets."

He tune his guitar down to a lower key quickly. "This is the story of how we 'saved' a beautiful woman from herself and the cult that she found herself in."

He waves his finger around, tapping his throat twice. "Check, one, two. Check... Alright..." His voice booms loudly across the Briar as his guitar begins a slow, sweeping melody that rises into a powerful, moving chord progression.

Hen, I hear you callin'
But I can't come to the inn right now
Me and the boys are Findin'
And we just can't find the hoosegow

Just a few more hours
And I'll be right up to you
I think I hear them callin'
Oh, Hen what can I do
Hen what can I do

You said you'd only need us to play
But I felt like I was playing with your heart
As I sent the dwarves on their way
Doing the Society, my part

Just a few more hours
And I'll be right up to you
I think I hear them callin'
Oh, Hen what can I do
Hen what can I do

Hen, I know you're lonely
And I hope you'll be alright
'Cause me and the boys will be Findin'
off into the night.

"THANK YOU, BRIAR PATCH!" Ace yells as his guitar strings hum.

This is pretty much the summation of the mission, I think...

EDIT: Forgot the requisite Perform roll.

Perform(Epic Ballad): 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (18) + 24 = 42

EDIT: EDIT: Nailed it.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf HP 121/121 AC28(33) Touch 13 Flat 26; F+17 R+11 W+18(+2 ench,+4 fey) INIT+4 Perc+21 CMB+16 CMD+30 Lion Shaman 12/Samurai 1, {barkskin FoM} Shape changed 0/5 Beads 1/3

Nice job, Ace. Took me a second to get the tune right. Although, Fendahl is more of a cat scratch fever kind of guy.

Fendahl watches the rabbit's response to Master Ace's song.

"Hrrmm, you asked for Epic, that was Epic."

The Exchange

Sorcerer 10
Spoiler:
HP(11)67/72 | AC16 (12FF,10T) | Perception +20(22),Sense Motive +4(6) |+2 Init | Fort +10(12), Ref +6(8), Will +10(12) | Spell 1 : 8/8, Spell 2 : 4/8, Spell 3 : 0/7, Spell 4 : 5/6, Spell 5 : 3/4

Tolgarov was impressed by Ace's performance.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

I thought that deserved a mention.

"Oh wow!" the rabbit prince says. "So you're real adventurers then, huh? Just like me! Fantastic! So what is it that you're doing here? Off on another grand adventure, eh?" Brambleson begins humming Ace's tune as he awaits your reply.

The Exchange

Sorcerer 10
Spoiler:
HP(11)67/72 | AC16 (12FF,10T) | Perception +20(22),Sense Motive +4(6) |+2 Init | Fort +10(12), Ref +6(8), Will +10(12) | Spell 1 : 8/8, Spell 2 : 4/8, Spell 3 : 0/7, Spell 4 : 5/6, Spell 5 : 3/4

Yes, and as Adventurers we need to save a savant in distress ! For that we need the Token of each conspirator.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Brambleson smiles. "Oh! I see, I see! So if you are collecting tokens then I guess that means that you seek out Zassrion in his Striding Fortress, correct? Very good, very noble! Quite an adventure! Haha! I like you!"

He thinks for a moment a scratches his chin. "How about this: a duel! One of you duels me and if you win I will give you the token. All in good fun! How about it?"

The Exchange

Sorcerer 10
Spoiler:
HP(11)67/72 | AC16 (12FF,10T) | Perception +20(22),Sense Motive +4(6) |+2 Init | Fort +10(12), Ref +6(8), Will +10(12) | Spell 1 : 8/8, Spell 2 : 4/8, Spell 3 : 0/7, Spell 4 : 5/6, Spell 5 : 3/4

May be Maldoc'd Black Blade will agree to a duel ?

Said Tolgarov looking at Maldoc's blade

They are all insane in this realm...

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf HP 121/121 AC28(33) Touch 13 Flat 26; F+17 R+11 W+18(+2 ench,+4 fey) INIT+4 Perc+21 CMB+16 CMD+30 Lion Shaman 12/Samurai 1, {barkskin FoM} Shape changed 0/5 Beads 1/3

"Hrrmm, what kind of duel? If it is musical or storytelling, i have seen Ace put a Satyr in its place quite handily ."

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger 14 (Freebooter and Skirmisher) - HP 122/130, AC 29/T: 16/FF: 25 - Perception +19 - F: +14/ R: +14/ W: +8* - CMB: +18 - CMD: 34, Speed: 30*, Init. +4

Fletch steps forward to volunteer, but when he hears Tolgarov suggest Maldoc, Fletch also looks toward the magus.

Quietly enough that Brambleson can't hear him, he whispers to Maldoc, "You don't have to. I'm happy to test my blade against His Floppy-Eared Highness."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Magus (Bladebound) [9.1] | HP 63/63 | AC 28 T 18 FF 22 | F +9 R +11 W +9 | CMB +7 CMD 25 | Init +8 | Perc +14 (low-light vision) | Acro/EA/Fly +8 | Climb/Swim/SM +3

I'll flip you for it. I'll call tails.

Flip! 1 is heads, 2 is tails: 1d2 ⇒ 1 Rats.

Seems fate has you in mind.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger 14 (Freebooter and Skirmisher) - HP 122/130, AC 29/T: 16/FF: 25 - Perception +19 - F: +14/ R: +14/ W: +8* - CMB: +18 - CMD: 34, Speed: 30*, Init. +4

Fletch nods and slaps a friendly hand on Maldoc's shoulder.

He turns to face his dire wolf, Romulus, with both is bow and greatsword over his shoulder. "Romulus. Sit. Stay." He then chains the great wolf to a nearby tree.

Turning back to the giant rabbit, he walks out into the open area and nods his readiness. "I am ready," he says, hands hanging loose at his sides.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rock Star 15 HP: 141/141 | AC 32 | T 11 | FF 31 | Fort +19 | Ref +20 | Will +17 (+14) | CMD 22 | Init. +16 | Perc. +18 | Bluff +35 (+5) | Dip/Sense +35 | Intimidate +31 | Spellcraft +20 | UMD +18
Resources:
Bardic Performance 44/44 | Bard - 1st: 8/8; 2nd: 7/7; 3rd: 7/7; 4th: 6/6; 5th: 5/5 | CLW: 14 charges
Current Buffs:
Tattoos: Invisibility (x2) [Ring]; Fly [Chest]; Primal Scream [Shoulders]; Water Walk [Feet] | Haagenti’s Blessing | Overland Flight

Ace steps up between the two men... male opponents. He coughs slightly before waving his hands and singing a little ditty. "I got this team."

The lights dim around the Briar before Ace reaches up into the air and pulls down a weird metal contraption hanging from a rope. Ace taps it twice before speaking. His voice booms across the area.

"Tonight... We are going to witness the most anticipated match in the history of the Harrow Realm: the Mismatch at the Briar Patch. ARE YOU READY?" Ace states calmly, working the crowd into a low thrum of excitement.

"In this corner, coming in at 28 years of age, a human raised by halflings from a town in Cheliax.... Fleeeeeeeeetch Ninefarthing!" Ace proclaims as he sweeps his hand towards the Pathfinder.

He deftly moves over to the Rabbit Prince, working the crowd. "And in this corner, we have the challenger. Weighing in at 120 pounds, the Scratch in the Path, the Hare from Over There... Brambleson, The Rabbit Priiiiiiiiiince!"

He moves to the center of the area. "Alright boys. No cheap shots. No rabbit punches... unless you are a rabbit. No hits below the belt and no killing blows. Bring em in." Ace grabs the blades of each of their weapons and brings em to the middle.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

gm rolls:

brambleson: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
fletch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Brambleson smiles and hops up and down in expectation at the grandiosity of it all, cheering to Ace's announcement.

The Rabbit Prince reacts the fastest and bounds past Fletch, stabbing at the ranger as he goes! Spring Attack

broken +2 short sword, combat expertise: 1d20 + 15 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 15 - 2 = 16
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

He then continues running past Fletch and takes a leap up into the nearby tree! He can take an extra move action each round and always counts as having a running start when jumping.

Acro: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (10) + 28 = 38

Oh! And I forgot to mention but he's a fey so has DR/cold iron.

---

Brambleson: +2 AC, soft cover from tree, about 10 feet up in the tree

Fletch is up!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger 14 (Freebooter and Skirmisher) - HP 122/130, AC 29/T: 16/FF: 25 - Perception +19 - F: +14/ R: +14/ W: +8* - CMB: +18 - CMD: 34, Speed: 30*, Init. +4

It's a good thing I'm carrying a cold iron greatsword.

Fletch's mithral hauberk deflects the Rabbit Prince's blow.

His weapons still undrawn, Fletch looks laconically over at Ace. "He's running. Be the judge. Does that make archery fair game?"

If Ace rules yes, Fletch draws his bow and fires repeatedly. If Ace rules no, Fletch nods and draws his huge blade in a single swift motion(quick draw) and waits, motioning Brambleson to try it again.

So either:

Archery:

1st attack and 2nd attacks, +1 flaming composite longbow, soft cover, Manyshot, Rapid Shot, Deadly Aim: 1d20 + 14 - 2 - 3 ⇒ (10) + 14 - 2 - 3 = 191d8 + 5 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 6 + (6) = 221d8 + 5 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 6 + (2) = 16
3rd attack, +1 flaming composite longbow, soft cover, Manyshot, Rapid Shot, Deadly Aim: 1d20 + 14 - 2 - 3 ⇒ (16) + 14 - 2 - 3 = 251d8 + 5 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 6 + (1) = 15
4th attack, +1 flaming composite longbow, soft cover, Manyshot, Rapid Shot, Deadly Aim: 1d20 + 9 - 2 - 3 ⇒ (20) + 9 - 2 - 3 = 241d8 + 5 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 6 + (2) = 19

Critical hit confirmation, +1 flaming composite longbow, soft cover, Manyshot, Rapid Shot, Deadly Aim: 1d20 + 9 - 2 - 3 ⇒ (18) + 9 - 2 - 3 = 222d8 + 10 + 12 ⇒ (4, 3) + 10 + 12 = 29

Two arrows hit AC 19, doing 38 points of damage, including 8 fire.
The third arrow hit AC 25, doing 15 points of damage, including 1 fire.
The fourth arrow hit (natural 20) and scored a critical hit if AC<23, doing either 19 points of damage, including 2 fire, or 48 points of damage (if a crit), including 2 fire.

or

Readied Action:

+1 cold iron greatsword, Power Attack: 1d20 + 15 - 3 ⇒ (20) + 15 - 3 = 322d6 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (5, 6) + 7 + 6 = 24

Critical hit confirmation, +1 cold iron greatsword, Power Attack: 1d20 + 15 - 3 ⇒ (8) + 15 - 3 = 202d6 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (2, 4) + 7 + 6 = 19

If AC<21, this is a critical hit for a total of 43 points of damage.
If AC<20, this is a hit (natural 20) for a total of 24 points of damage.

Dark Archive

Rock Star 15 HP: 141/141 | AC 32 | T 11 | FF 31 | Fort +19 | Ref +20 | Will +17 (+14) | CMD 22 | Init. +16 | Perc. +18 | Bluff +35 (+5) | Dip/Sense +35 | Intimidate +31 | Spellcraft +20 | UMD +18
Resources:
Bardic Performance 44/44 | Bard - 1st: 8/8; 2nd: 7/7; 3rd: 7/7; 4th: 6/6; 5th: 5/5 | CLW: 14 charges
Current Buffs:
Tattoos: Invisibility (x2) [Ring]; Fly [Chest]; Primal Scream [Shoulders]; Water Walk [Feet] | Haagenti’s Blessing | Overland Flight

"Who brings a bow to a swordfight?" Ace quips, clearly envisioning this as a knock-down, drag-out melee, not arrows fired from afar.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Magus (Bladebound) [9.1] | HP 63/63 | AC 28 T 18 FF 22 | F +9 R +11 W +9 | CMB +7 CMD 25 | Init +8 | Perc +14 (low-light vision) | Acro/EA/Fly +8 | Climb/Swim/SM +3

I must agree, arrows would be poor sportmanship. Maldoc looks on with an amused smirk on his face.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Brambleson lets out a gleeful, "Haha!" as he casts a spell and disappears!

DC 19 Spellcraft:
greater invisibility

Fletch!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger 14 (Freebooter and Skirmisher) - HP 122/130, AC 29/T: 16/FF: 25 - Perception +19 - F: +14/ R: +14/ W: +8* - CMB: +18 - CMD: 34, Speed: 30*, Init. +4

"But magic isn't?" the ranger growls. Nodding, he resorts to magic as well, speaking a thaumaturgical benediction over his greatsword.

Cast lead blades.

Dark Archive

Rock Star 15 HP: 141/141 | AC 32 | T 11 | FF 31 | Fort +19 | Ref +20 | Will +17 (+14) | CMD 22 | Init. +16 | Perc. +18 | Bluff +35 (+5) | Dip/Sense +35 | Intimidate +31 | Spellcraft +20 | UMD +18
Resources:
Bardic Performance 44/44 | Bard - 1st: 8/8; 2nd: 7/7; 3rd: 7/7; 4th: 6/6; 5th: 5/5 | CLW: 14 charges
Current Buffs:
Tattoos: Invisibility (x2) [Ring]; Fly [Chest]; Primal Scream [Shoulders]; Water Walk [Feet] | Haagenti’s Blessing | Overland Flight

"This is getting exciting!" Ace claps.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

"Finding me is just part of the challenge!" you hear Brambleson shout as the branches of the tree shake up and down. Fletch hears the Rabbit Prince run by as he feels the invisible blade hitting him!

broken +2 short sword: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Fletch!

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf HP 121/121 AC28(33) Touch 13 Flat 26; F+17 R+11 W+18(+2 ench,+4 fey) INIT+4 Perc+21 CMB+16 CMD+30 Lion Shaman 12/Samurai 1, {barkskin FoM} Shape changed 0/5 Beads 1/3

Fendahl smiles in amusement.

"Hrrmm, teach him a lesson, Master Fletch."

He keeps a firm grip on Kirrah so the lioness does not chase the scent of the running rabbit.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger 14 (Freebooter and Skirmisher) - HP 122/130, AC 29/T: 16/FF: 25 - Perception +19 - F: +14/ R: +14/ W: +8* - CMB: +18 - CMD: 34, Speed: 30*, Init. +4

Fletch does not respond. He knows the Rabbit Prince has run past, using his mobility to good effect. Instead, he waits patiently for another attack, ready to deal out pain should the strange creature come near. He thinks about unleashing Romulus to find his foe, but decides against that for now.

Readied action: Attack when attacked. Yeah, he'll be -4 to hit and have a 50% miss chance, but there's nothing he can do about it on his own. He'll have to rely (for now) on big damage.

Dark Archive

Rock Star 15 HP: 141/141 | AC 32 | T 11 | FF 31 | Fort +19 | Ref +20 | Will +17 (+14) | CMD 22 | Init. +16 | Perc. +18 | Bluff +35 (+5) | Dip/Sense +35 | Intimidate +31 | Spellcraft +20 | UMD +18
Resources:
Bardic Performance 44/44 | Bard - 1st: 8/8; 2nd: 7/7; 3rd: 7/7; 4th: 6/6; 5th: 5/5 | CLW: 14 charges
Current Buffs:
Tattoos: Invisibility (x2) [Ring]; Fly [Chest]; Primal Scream [Shoulders]; Water Walk [Feet] | Haagenti’s Blessing | Overland Flight

Ace watches, clearly interested to see how the Chelaxian man deals with the invisible threat.

He doesn't do much damage, but he is certainly quite wise in his tactics...

The Exchange

Sorcerer 10
Spoiler:
HP(11)67/72 | AC16 (12FF,10T) | Perception +20(22),Sense Motive +4(6) |+2 Init | Fort +10(12), Ref +6(8), Will +10(12) | Spell 1 : 8/8, Spell 2 : 4/8, Spell 3 : 0/7, Spell 4 : 5/6, Spell 5 : 3/4

@EF Is Tolgarov still under see invisibility


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

@Tolgarov: no, you have been traveling through the Briar Patch for a long time to find Brambleson. Probably most of the day.

Fletch feels the invisible blade working against him again!

Your readied action goes off. In the future you can just roll it ahead of time to make things easier.

broken +2 short sword: 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 15 + 2 = 34
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

broken +2 short sword: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 2 = 28
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

bite: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 2 = 18
damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Fletch!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger 14 (Freebooter and Skirmisher) - HP 122/130, AC 29/T: 16/FF: 25 - Perception +19 - F: +14/ R: +14/ W: +8* - CMB: +18 - CMD: 34, Speed: 30*, Init. +4

Normally, a character who makes a full attack can't also have moved more than 5'. I know Brambleson can take an extra move action each round, but can he move into range, full attack and then take an extra move action? That seems like two extra move actions unless his initial move was 5' or less. Just sayin'.

Or possibly he used that ability to move in, then took a full attack and so can't move away?

Also, holy crap, I think I'm about to get my behind kicked. That's what I get for not using most of my class features!

Fletch shouts a challenge, winds up and swings his greatsword through the space he believes Brambleson to occupy like a man trying to chop down an oak in a single swing.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22 (+4 if this counts as forest terrain)

+1 cold iron greatsword, Land's Challenge, and lead blades: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 233d6 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (3, 3, 2) + 7 + 1 = 16

Something tells me that's not going to cut it.

151 to 200 of 774 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Endless Forms' PFS The Harrowing All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.