GM Chadius's Solstice Scar (Standard 1-2) (Inactive)

Game Master chadius

Map Slides


251 to 300 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Round 1
Something Strange
Agirran
Jajee
Karu
Yoon

Round 2
Astolfo
Sythka

Inspire Courage +1 is active

Grand Lodge

”Yoon” | female CG human pyrokineticist 1 | HP 10/15 nonlethal damage: 2 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMB –2 CMD 11 | F +5 R +5 W +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +5 SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn 2/6 | Active Conditions: None

Yoon steps back while gathering power sending forth a cone of flames towards the two ghastly figures.

Gathering Power to use Fan of Flames for 0 Burn.
Fan of Flames hitting Red and Pink.
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Reflex 13 for half.

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

Slash A lot

Jajee steels himself as the ectoplasmic humanoids descend upon the party, his shield raised and a wide smile on his face, for the sage Astolfo said these spirits were vulnerable to his poleaxe and it's hefty slashing power. Jajee puts this to the test..

Bardiche; Inspired, Pow.Att,: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 1 = 16


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Which one?: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Jajee learns the easy way that Astolfo's words hold true. He cleaves one of the creatures in two, leaving a gooey mess.

Yoon burns the remaining pile of ectoplasm.

Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 14

It dodges most of the flames, leaving a terrible odor.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Round 1
Something Strange (Purple 1 damage)
Agirran
Jajee
Karu
Yoon

Round 2
Astolfo
Sythka

Inspire Courage +1 is active

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Agirran slices his axe through air at the nearest foe.

mwk cold iron greataxe v green (inspired): 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8 damage: 1d12 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 = 10

Grand Lodge

”Yoon” | female CG human pyrokineticist 1 | HP 10/15 nonlethal damage: 2 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMB –2 CMD 11 | F +5 R +5 W +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +5 SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn 2/6 | Active Conditions: None

"Oh do you smell that? Was that you Agi?" Yoon giggles.

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

Jajee laughs heartily at Yoons joke, then he unceremoniously flings bits of ecto goo from his Bardiche in Agirran's general direction. "One to nothing old man. Try to keep up." Jajee roars even louder, clearly trying to show off in front of the "Warrior Princess", Lady Medda Spiritbearer. Lol

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

Karu tries to dodge past the creature using his fleet feet, but trips on a tent peg.

acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Well, that'll probably provoke then. If it doesn't knock me to 0 or less:

mwk dagger: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 27
confirm: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 22
crit damage: 2d4 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (1, 4) + 2 + 2 + 2 + (3) = 14

Karu slashes at the creature with his dagger, finding just the spot to do the most damage.

Silver Crusade

Male NG Medium humanoid (human) (Chelaxian) bard 1 | HP 9/10 | AC 12 T 10 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +7 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 5/9 (Lingering Performance) | Spells: 2/3 1st

Taking a hand off the mandolin, the bard pulls out a dagger and attempts to swipe at the creature in front of him!

Dagger+Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5
Damage+Inspire Courage: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

2 rounds of Inspire Courage


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

As Karu tries to regain his balance, the creature sees an opportunity to strike!
Slam: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
And strike it does.

Karu gets his revenge, sinking his dagger into the ectoplasm's backside and splitting it open until it collapses in a heap.

Agirran and Astolfo are unable to hit their targets.

Karu (7 Damage)

Inspire Courage +1 is active
Does anyone want to suggest a course of action for our resident elf? I'll move her later today, otherwise.

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

Can she use a CLW wand during combat? Karu took a pretty heavy hit?


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The elf pulls out a wand and heals Karu.

The ectoplasm surrounds Agirran.

Slam: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Slam: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Agirran easily evades them.

Round 2
Something Strange
Agirran
Jajee
Karu
Yoon

Round 3
Astolfo
Sythka

Inspire Courage +1 is active

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

**SWISH!!**

mwk cold iron greataxe v green (inspired): 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11 damage: 1d12 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 = 17

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

5ft adjust, Attack

Jajee moves over next to Agirran, and gets to work putting his poleaxe to good use..

Bardiche; Inspired, Pow.Att: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 = 23
Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 1 = 18


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Agirran catches nothing but air again, but Jajee has his back, and destroys another entity.

Round 2
Something Strange
Agirran
Jajee
Karu (3 damage)
Yoon

Round 3
Astolfo
Sythka

Inspire Courage +1 is active

Grand Lodge

”Yoon” | female CG human pyrokineticist 1 | HP 10/15 nonlethal damage: 2 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMB –2 CMD 11 | F +5 R +5 W +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +5 SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn 2/6 | Active Conditions: None

Yoon jumps around trying to get sight of the remaining goo monster to fire off a blast.

Fire Blast: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 - 4 = 5
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Silver Crusade

Male NG Medium humanoid (human) (Chelaxian) bard 1 | HP 9/10 | AC 12 T 10 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +7 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 5/9 (Lingering Performance) | Spells: 2/3 1st

Moving carefully as to not provoke and attack he goes towards the last of the creatures with his dagger, and Astolfo swings hoping to help the group out a bit more.

Attack+Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 + 1 = 17
Damage+Inspire Courage: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

1 round of Inspire Courage left.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Astolfo's arrow gets stuck inside the pile of ectoplasm. The elf decides to heal Karu again.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

The ectoplasm surrounds Agirran.

Even is Agirran: 1d2 ⇒ 1
Slam: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Astolfo watches the ectoplasm try to slam him in slow motion.

Round 3
Something Strange
Agirran
Jajee
Karu (1 damage)
Yoon

Round 4
Astolfo
Sythka

Inspire Courage +1 is active

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

Aid another- Agirran,

Jajee distracts the ectoghost, poking the spirit with his Bardiche to give his ally an opening

"What's a matter spirit? Can't see with an axe in your face?! HAHAHA! NOW Agiiran, send this one back to the afterlife!"

Aid another, attack: 1d20 ⇒ 3

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Distracted by the guy waving the pole-arm behind, over and around him him Agirran shouts. "Watch where you are swinging that stupid stick otherwise you'll find it shoved sideways up your ass! I ain't your damn cover!"

**SWISH!!**

mwk cold iron greataxe v black (inspired to turn and kill Jajee): 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 = 9 damage: 1d12 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 = 10

"Bastards!"

Grand Lodge

”Yoon” | female CG human pyrokineticist 1 | HP 10/15 nonlethal damage: 2 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMB –2 CMD 11 | F +5 R +5 W +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +5 SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn 2/6 | Active Conditions: None

"Well let's try again..."

Fire Blast: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 - 4 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Agirran is so flustered with Jajee's taunts that he misses the ectoplasm.

Yoon takes advantage of the distraction and burns more of the ectoplasm.

Round 3
Something Strange (5 damage)
Agirran
Jajee
Karu (1 damage)
Yoon

Round 4
Astolfo
Sythka

Inspire Courage +1 is active

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
GM chadius wrote:
Agirran is so flustered with Jajee's taunts that he misses the ectoplasm.

True, but at the very least Agirran can stand it front of the monster providing cover for it from everyone else thereby making damn sure that if he can't hit it no one else will either. ;p

Besides it doesn't seem to be hurting anyone anyhow. ;)

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

"Quit toying with the damn thing already and END it, your too dramatic!" Jajee shouts to Agirran, scanning the camp for anymore haunts

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Silver Crusade

Male NG Medium humanoid (human) (Chelaxian) bard 1 | HP 9/10 | AC 12 T 10 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +7 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 5/9 (Lingering Performance) | Spells: 2/3 1st

Astolfo attempts to aid Agirran's attacks on the creature by distracting it with his waving dagger, feeling his courage slowly fade away!

"How about we end this, and get rid of this nuisance and get back to talking with the elders!?!"

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

Karu runs around the tent to get on the other side of the enemy. Double move.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Sythka realizes the battle is pretty much contained, and waits for the the party to stop bickering.

The ectoplasm surrounds Astolfo.

Even is Agirran: 1d2 ⇒ 2
Slam: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Crit?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Crit Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Will Save: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13

Astolfo isn't as lucky as Agirran was. It practically smothers him with ectoplasm, but he keeps his courage strong.

Round 4
Something Strange
Agirran (Aid Another +2 attack)
Jajee
Karu (1 damage)
Yoon

Round 5
Astolfo (7 damage)
Sythka

Inspire Courage +1 is still active
You still have an Aid Token- the Burst of Healing boost may be useful here!

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

Karu charges forward, trying to take the creature by surprise.

charge, flank, inspire: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 20
damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 + (4) = 9

This thing will almost certainly die this turn so let's use the token to heal and pass it along.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

And surprise he does. Karu obliterates the creature, leaving another gooey mess.

Combat Over

You hear the many Pathfinders and Longhorn still cry into the night. Some kind of battle is still going on, and it's only a matter of time until the threat comes.

One Pathfinder runs comes across. "Er, sorry, I don't have much time." He raises his symbol of Erastil.

Healing: 1d6 ⇒ 6

"I'd stick around more, but-" He hears another person scream. "That sounds like my friend- I've got to go, sorry!" He runs off.

Astolfo has 1 damage. I'll pass on that token.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Initiative:

Agirran: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Astolfo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Jajee: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Karu: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Sythka: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Yoon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Enemy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Knowledge(Arcana) DC 18:
It's a Giant Shadow Drake!... which means it's the size of a medium creature. Its tail threatens all within 10 feet. If you beat the DC by 5, you can ask more questions about the creature.

Round 0 - You can't attack the enemy during this round
Agirran
Astolfo (1 damage)
Jajee
Karu
Sythka
Yoon

Round 1
Astolfo (1 damage)
Sythka
Jajee
Badguy
Karu
Agirran
Yoon

You get 1 round to reposition before the next battle begins. Give your prep round and your first round of action.

You can't affect or identify the enemy during round 0.

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

AHHH SO EXCITED!!

Jajee is just about to whoop in joy when a new, unforeseen adversary makes its appearance. Unlike anything the Shoanti has faced before, the Shadow drake is quite the sight to behold. He moves himself into a good flanking spot and gets ready for the battle!

1st round action, Move 30ft, Ready Action Strike when in range

Readied Action:

Bardiche; Pow.Att: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 +1 more if inspired is up
Damage: 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 +1 more if inspired

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

Karu sheathes his used daggers and draws two that have the honed edge from his whetstone work before. He peeks around the tent to look at the approaching foe. "We've got incoming!" he calls out to the others.

Sovereign Court

***OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT***

The air fills with the sound of Kellid battle cries as dozens of Twinhorn warriors join the fight.

@Table GMs: The “Twinhorn Allies” condition on page 20 is in effect.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

"What in the Nine Hells is that? Screw it!"

Double move, then charge.

mwk cold iron greataxe v black (charge): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 2 = 18 damage: 1d12 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

"RRRAAA!"

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

"What in the gods name WAS that?! More warriors by the sounds of it. They are UNNEEDED. For we together, shall slay this abomination. I promise this, in the name of Lady Medda Spiritbearer!"

Is Agirran charging in?! S~~# the bed! Get moving Jajee..

Silver Crusade

Male NG Medium humanoid (human) (Chelaxian) bard 1 | HP 9/10 | AC 12 T 10 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +7 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 5/9 (Lingering Performance) | Spells: 2/3 1st

Round 0
Sheathing his dagger, the bard bows to the running cleric before calling out to them, "Thank you, and may you stay safe amongst these horrors!" Moving up towards the group he reaches out as Agirran charges off into combat. "Wait you oa.... Now, that's just rude leaving us like that!"[/ooc]

Round 1
Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Strumming the mandolin at a heightened rate as he hears the battle going on, Astolfo moves forward while playing quite the tune.
[b]"You made a poor mistake my hasty friend,
as soon you may pay with your head!
There there yonder is a drake of shadow,
who won't let your challenge overthrow!
Tis best be safe and stay at distance,
lest its tail become your life's nonexistence!"

Round 0 Move to sheath dagger, then move to group. Round 1 Move to center of camp, Free to Identify, Standard to Inspire Courage.

Inspire Courage is up!

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

"THAT DOESN'T RHYME!" Agirran shouts over his shoulder. "Must be that crap 'free-verse' I've been hearing about. Friggin' imperialists think they can make stuff rhyme just by sayin' so. Fascists."

If the thing is flying out of melee range let me know, and I'll change Agirran's actions.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

A creature of pure shadow emerges at the edges of the camp, mumbling to itself.
"Alright, step one. Find human camp. Step two. Kill all humans and assorted folk. Step three... I'm not sure, but Step four is profit. Oh, here comes a hum-AAARGGH!"

Agirran puts all of his strength into his swing, almost missing... until Astolfo's tune inspires him to correct his aim.

Miss Chance, low is bad: 1d100 ⇒ 98
Bonus Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

Agirran finds the drake's image is a bit blurry as it melds to and from the shadows. Upon hearing it scream though, he knows he hit his intended target.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Round 0 - You can't attack the enemy during this round
Sythka
Yoon

Round 1
Astolfo (1 damage)
Sythka
Jajee (Readied Action)
Badguy (20% concealment, 17 damage)
Karu
Agirran
Yoon

Inspire Courage is up

You get 1 round to reposition before the next battle begins. Give your prep round and your first round of action.

You can't affect or identify the enemy during round 0.

Due to the Twinhorn Allies condition, the next attack you make deals an extra 1d8 damage and makes the target flanking until the start of your next turn.

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
GM chadius wrote:
Agirran finds the drake's image is a bit blurry as it melds to and from the shadows. Upon hearing it scream though, he knows he hit his intended target.

"Whoa, what do these Two Prongs put in their drinks?"

Grand Lodge

”Yoon” | female CG human pyrokineticist 1 | HP 10/15 nonlethal damage: 2 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMB –2 CMD 11 | F +5 R +5 W +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +5 SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn 2/6 | Active Conditions: None

"WHOA what is that?! ...Oh wait for me!" Yoon says chasing after the viking.

Double Move

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

Is Jajee able to move again? Wasn't sure and didn't wanna throw my token around in the wrong spot


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Jajee, you moved already and prepared a standard action. You have a chance to retcon the standard action, if you want.

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

All good, just didn't want to hold the action up :)


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

The elf waits for an opportunity to move.

The creature yelps as Agirran chops it. "Momma said there would be days like this. Well, uh die!"

Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Tail Slap: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

The monster bites onto Agirran's arm before he can deflect its tail.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Round 1
Badguy (20% concealment, 17 damage)
Karu
Agirran (2 damage)
Yoon

Round 2
Astolfo (1 damage)
Sythka (Can take Round 0 and 1 actions)
Jajee

Inspire Courage is up

Due to the Twinhorn Allies condition, the next attack you make deals an extra 1d8 damage and makes the target flanking until the start of your next turn.

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

Double move. We coulda let it come to us you know!

251 to 300 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Chadius's Solstice Scar (Standard 1-2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.