GM Chadius's Solstice Scar (Standard 1-2) (Inactive)

Game Master chadius

Map Slides


51 to 100 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Yoon releases a stream of heat at the yellow dog. It yelps and then tries to bite Jajee.

Bite: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 - 2 = 6
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The dog with the green collar tries to get close, but Jajee is much too quick and puts it down.

The dog with the blue collar runs up to Agirran.
Bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
It manages to bite his leg.

Round 1
Doggos
Agirran (2 damage)
Karu

Round 2
Astolfo (Inspire Courage +1)
Sythka
Yoon
Jajee

Party is up.

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Agirran kicks at the thing as he slide over a bit to take his swing.

mwk greataxe v blue (power attack): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 damage: 1d12 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

SWISH!

Silver Crusade

Male NG Medium humanoid (human) (Chelaxian) bard 1 | HP 9/10 | AC 12 T 10 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +7 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 5/9 (Lingering Performance) | Spells: 2/3 1st

Stopping his strumming for a moment, Astolfo pulls out his light mace and takes a step forward, swinging the weapon at the blue dog.

"Sorry small one, but we need to secure the museum!"

Attack+Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 + 1 = 22
Damage+Inspire Courage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

Confirm: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7
Critical Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7

2 rounds of Inspire Courage left, Lingering Performance.

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

Total Defense

Jajee, unable to stomach anymore canine bloodshed, raises his shield in front of him. Hunching down, making his profile smaller, Jajee goes into a fully defensive stance

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

Karu sidesteps, activating his wrist sheath to cause a dagger to spring into his offhand, and uses the distraction of Agirran attacking to attack the dog. He slams the dagger into the back of its head, dropping it instantly and (he hopes) painlessly, then turns and sends a dagger flying to sink into the other dog's throat.

dagger stab at blue with flanking and two-weapon fighting: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 25
confirmation: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 25

damage: 2d4 + 2 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (4, 2) + 2 + 2 + (4) = 14

thrown dagger at Yellow: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 - 4 = 22
confirmation: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 - 4 = 21

damage: 2d4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 2 + 2 = 12

Whew! I hope all my dice rolls are that hot.

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

Jajee watches in awe as Karu flawlessly launches his attacks, stabbing with one blade and sending the other flying out, his skills quite evident in there masterful use...
"WOW! Karu, your the best knife fighter this Shoanti's ever laid eyes on, and I've known quite a few shady types in my day!" Jajee yells to Karu from behind his shield

Those rolls were beautiful, well played sir!


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

As Arrigan raises his shield, the dogs are much too distracted to notice the Kitsune. With his left hand he drives his blade right through one dog, and the other other blade sinks into the other one.

After that is silence.

Combat Over

Agirran took 2 damage.

Where to, next?
- Search the other exhibit on the first floor
- Go look at the second floor
- Magical Swarm of tiles in the garden?

Dark Archive

Female
Skills:
K Arcana +8;K Nature +8; K Planes +8, Spellcraft +87; UMD +5
Elf
Hex:
DC 14
Witch 2 (HP: 12/12)(AC:14 (18 w/ MA) FF:11 T:13)(F:+1 R:+3 W:+3)(Initiative:+5)(Perception:+8)

Sythka checks the dogs over and shakes her head solemnly... "Rest now..." Looking at the others and says "Shall we continue to search this level?"

Grand Lodge

”Yoon” | female CG human pyrokineticist 1 | HP 10/15 nonlethal damage: 2 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMB –2 CMD 11 | F +5 R +5 W +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +5 SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn 2/6 | Active Conditions: None

The usual spunk of Yoon fades for a moment when she realizes the animals are unlikely to be getting up after the quick and violent battle. She pats the charred fur of the one she blasted.

Sorry.

She then stands up and nods to Sythka.

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

Jajee avoids looking directly at the dogs, also nodding to Lady Sythka

"Aye sounds good, anywhere but here is fine with me." He replies, wiping the blood off his Bardiche unceremoniously. He says a quick prayer under his breath, closing his eyes only briefly, before looking again to the group for there next move

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
Yoon the Pyromancer wrote:

The usual spunk of Yoon fades for a moment when she realizes the animals are unlikely to be getting up after the quick and violent battle. She pats one of them/

Sorry.

She then stands up and nods to Sythka.

"You got some burnt brain all over your hand there, kid. I wouldn't worry too much. This is a museum. More than likely they were animatonic."

bluff: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2

Ironically, Agirran didn't inflict a single wound on any of the dogs. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. ;)

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

Karu says a brief prayer to Pharasma as he checks the dogs and makes sure they are no longer suffering.

"Anima-what?"

Karu looks around for anything of note, and finds nothing in particular. "Nigel said the people are in his study, right? That's upstairs? Let's head up."

Silver Crusade

Male NG Medium humanoid (human) (Chelaxian) bard 1 | HP 9/10 | AC 12 T 10 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +7 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 5/9 (Lingering Performance) | Spells: 2/3 1st

"Machines of some sort, but I don't believe that they were..... OH! Oh...." Astolfo looks at Yoon and shakes his head. "Considering the happenings in this museum from the rumors that I have hear, this may be a better fate. Perhaps we can find those involved of this upstairs, as Nigel and Karu said."

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
Karu Yoshioka wrote:

Karu says a brief prayer to Pharasma as he checks the dogs and makes sure they are no longer suffering.

"Anima-what?"

"Never been to Numeria, huh?"


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

As you head towards the stairs, a strong wind blows in from one of the exhibits.

Under a sign that reads “The Shining Armory,” priceless Shining Crusade artifacts displayed on pedestals creak and move by some unseen force. Eerie light seems to dart between the objects while the din of a raging battle echoes throughout the chamber. The central feature is a low, artificial hill atop which stand two stuffed owlbears surrounded by shattered undead foes. Each of the beasts wears chainmail barding and an orange-and-black caparison depicting a stylized owlbear. A dead man dressed in furs lies on the floor before a suit of full- plate armor.

There is a plaque at the base of the artificial hill. If you read it, make a
a DC 15 Knowledge(Nobility) check to identify the group based on the owlbears’ caparisons.

Knowledge(Nobility):
The Shining Crusade attracted soldiers of all stripes, from Taldor’s official armies and hedge knights to independent mercenary corps. The Order of the Sable Owlbear joined the crusade late but made a lasting name for itself on the field of battle, and Nigel Aldain has gathered dozens of relics from the mercenary company—including two stuffed owlbears prepared by some of the corps’ descendants.

The Shining Crusade banner flutters in the wind- wait a minute, you’re inside a museum. The banner animates and comes to life! What else from this exhibit is coming after you?

Initiative:

Agirran: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Jajee: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Yoon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Astolfo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Karu: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Sythka: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Enemy: 1d20 ⇒ 8


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Round1
Astolfo
Sythka
Yoon
Agirran
Karu
Puny Banner
Jajee

Jajee thinks nothing of it at first, but the rest of the party realizes something is wrong with that banner!

Knowledge(Arcana) DC 18:
This banner is just like an animated construct. It is mindless, so mind-affecting and illusory magic is useless. This object is haunted by some kind of spirit and can be harmed with positive energy just like an undead creature.

Dark Archive

Female
Skills:
K Arcana +8;K Nature +8; K Planes +8, Spellcraft +87; UMD +5
Elf
Hex:
DC 14
Witch 2 (HP: 12/12)(AC:14 (18 w/ MA) FF:11 T:13)(F:+1 R:+3 W:+3)(Initiative:+5)(Perception:+8)

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

on Sythka's turn she will say...

"This banner is just like an animated construct. It is mindless, so mind-affecting and illusory magic is useless and alas my hex will not work on it. This object is haunted by some kind of spirit and can be harmed with positive energy just like an undead creature." and with that she spends her turn drawing out her sling...

Silver Crusade

Male NG Medium humanoid (human) (Chelaxian) bard 1 | HP 9/10 | AC 12 T 10 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +7 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 5/9 (Lingering Performance) | Spells: 2/3 1st

"Now, there is a treat! Only heard 'bout this place, but as I see it, the tales are true!"

Astolfo begins playing his music once more!

Bardic Inspiration is up! Remember the +1 to bit and damage.

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

Jajee looks over at the group, wondering why everyone is suddenly reaching for there weapons..

"Whats up guys, its just a flag..." Jajee remarks, completely oblivious to the threat

Grand Lodge

”Yoon” | female CG human pyrokineticist 1 | HP 10/15 nonlethal damage: 2 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMB –2 CMD 11 | F +5 R +5 W +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +5 SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn 2/6 | Active Conditions: None

"Owlbears! Totally called it..." Yoon says as her excitement rushes back in but she then notices the possessed flag. With a smile she steps up and blasts it.

"At least they are still flammable." she adds with a smile.

Fire Blast: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

"Careful with that fire, don't want to set the owlbears alight," Karu says, as he moves to a better position and throws a dagger. Unfortunately the flag moves unexpectedly just as he throws and the blade sticks into the wooden platform instead.

thrown dagger: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
GM chadius wrote:
The Shining Crusade banner flutters in the wind- wait a minute, you’re inside a museum. The banner animates and comes to life! What else from this exhibit is coming after you?
Sythka'landrianna Seiðkonur wrote:
"This banner is just like an animated construct. It is mindless, so mind-affecting and illusory magic is useless and alas my hex will not work on it. This object is haunted by some kind of spirit and can be harmed with positive energy just like an undead creature." and with that she spends her turn drawing out her sling...

"Told ya. Animatronics." Agirran says with the smug air of one who his right.

Yoon the Pyromancer wrote:

"Owlbears! Totally called it..." Yoon says as her excitement rushes back in but she then notices the possessed flag. With a smile she steps up and blasts it.

"At least they are still flammable." she adds with a smile.

"THE HELL KID! THAT AIN'T THE ONLY THING! WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAVE TO PUT ALL THAT OUT!" Agirran yells suddenly wishing he had a belt he could use.

Is the banner free floating or attached to something. If it is attached to something that anchors it in place and nothing else is coming after him, Agirran probably shrugs and walks past the encounter. ;) Otherwise, he moves toward Yoon preparing to tan her hide or save her life as needs warrant.

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

Karu narrows his eyes. "Yell at her like that again and you'll regret it, old man," he growls.

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

Jajee eyes the group, noticing the drama unfold...
"Ey, what in the abyss are you all fightin bout! There's a possessed flag or something to deal with, I just got done killing two innocent guard dogs, and we still have gods know what else to deal with, so unless anyone wants to challenge ol Jajee to a match let's take the fight to the enemy first before our own." Jajee snorts, pointing his Bardiche in the direction of the banner


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Agirran sees the banner break loose from its restraints and fly. Despite yelling at Yoon he decides to step in front. As he does, Yoon sends a steak of flame that singes the banner.

As Karu's dagger flies past the banner, it flies up to Agirran and tries to snap at him.

Snap!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Nonlethal Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Grab: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Constrict: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

He quickly ducks under it, and notices it stretches up to 10 feet. It has 10 feet of range

GM Screen:

Hey GM, this is an AoO!
Snap!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Nonlethal Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Grab: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Constrict: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Hehe, these die rolls.

Round 2
Puny Banner (4 damage)
Jajee

Round 1
Astolfo
Sythka
Yoon
Agirran
Karu

Party is up.

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

Move 20 ft. Ready action, attack banner if comes into range.

Jajee moves over next to Yoon, protecting the young charge with his bulky frame and setting his polearm to balance atop his shield, ready to thrust forward at a moment's notice should the banner threaten his ally

Dark Archive

Female
Skills:
K Arcana +8;K Nature +8; K Planes +8, Spellcraft +87; UMD +5
Elf
Hex:
DC 14
Witch 2 (HP: 12/12)(AC:14 (18 w/ MA) FF:11 T:13)(F:+1 R:+3 W:+3)(Initiative:+5)(Perception:+8)

Sythka moves back away from combat and lets the others handle this. on phone and can’t access map to move her out of the way

Silver Crusade

Male NG Medium humanoid (human) (Chelaxian) bard 1 | HP 9/10 | AC 12 T 10 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +7 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 5/9 (Lingering Performance) | Spells: 2/3 1st

Once again, holding his mandolin in one hand, the bard brings out his mace and moves forward.

"That banner is well made, so well that it can stretch! Watch out for it's mighty tassels!"

Lingering Performance, 2 rounds left in Inspire Courage. I think you meant Round 2 for those that go before the banner of doom, haha. I moved you back a bit Sythka, if that's a good spot for you.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Quick as snake Agirran pulls a throwing axe from his belt and with a savage growl flings it at the banner.

cold iron throwing axe (inspired): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 2 + 1 = 16 damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8

Karu Yoshioka wrote:
Karu narrows his eyes. "Yell at her like that again and you'll regret it, old man," he growls.

"And how old are you Bushi Boy--In dog years I mean? By the way, being made of hair and all, you'd go up faster than lamp oil." Agirran glowers.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Agirran reaches for his axe, dropping his guard. The banner snaps at him, but it's much too slow. His axe tears through the fabric as it continues to snap at the party.

Round 1
Puny Banner (12 damage)
Jajee (Readied Action)

Round 2
Astolfo (Lingering Performance)
Sythka
Yoon
Agirran
Karu

Yoon and Karu have a chance to move before the banner does.

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

Ahaha, "Puny Banner" -- I see what you did there.

Karu circles around and moves behind the banner, keeping his daggers out and ready to strike.

"I trust her to not send the flames my way unless I piss her off," he responds testily to Agirran.

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Appropriate considering Agirran's name is derived from the Norse sea god/giant Ægir. Banner like (on) smoldering fire, Agirran like water.

Grand Lodge

”Yoon” | female CG human pyrokineticist 1 | HP 10/15 nonlethal damage: 2 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMB –2 CMD 11 | F +5 R +5 W +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +5 SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn 2/6 | Active Conditions: None

Yoon look surprised at the scolding and even more surprised when Karu defends her. She gives a small shrug before apologizing.

"Sorry! I don't want to burn anything else down. Gonna aim carefully, promise."

Fire Blast: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

However as if on purpose this blast is far less accurate than the ones before it.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Karu runs around the meleé while Yoon's bolt of flame sails overhead, lighting a nearby candle.

The banner tries to snap at Agirran again.

Snap!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Nonlethal Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Grab: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Constrict: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

It leaves a nasty bruise on his arm but fails to take hold.

Round 2
Astolfo (Lingering Performance, expires next round)
Sythka
Yoon
Agirran (2 damage, 5 nonlethal)
Karu

Round 3
Puny Banner (12 damage)
Jajee (Readied Action)

The party is up.

GM Only:

AoO, baby!
Snap!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Nonlethal Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Grab: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Constrict: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

"Someone please move to flank it with me?" Karu suggests as he watches the banner for an opening.

Delaying turn until someone can position for a flank.

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

Can I give you flank bonuses with a reach weapon?

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
Karu Yoshioka wrote:

"Someone please move to flank it with me?" Karu suggests as he watches the banner for an opening.

Delaying turn until someone can position for a flank.

"Sure." Agirran says through clenched teeth. "Since you asked so nice!"

This depends now upon how high off the ground the thing is. If it is close enough that Agirran can 5-foot up to it an attack with his greataxe he does so.

mwk cold iron greataxe v towel (power attack, inspired): 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 1 = 13 damage: 1d12 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 1 = 13

If he can't he 5-foot's closer, and.... well, I guess that depends on how far away it actually is. ;)

Dark Archive

Female
Skills:
K Arcana +8;K Nature +8; K Planes +8, Spellcraft +87; UMD +5
Elf
Hex:
DC 14
Witch 2 (HP: 12/12)(AC:14 (18 w/ MA) FF:11 T:13)(F:+1 R:+3 W:+3)(Initiative:+5)(Perception:+8)

Having no spells to affect the foe and her hexes rendered useless by the nature of the banner Sythka moves behind the ulfen and taps him with her heal stick...
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

Move 15FT. Take AoO. Flank w/Karu, Delay action. Attack after Karu and Agirran. Attack w/Bardiche

Jajee moves into range of the possessed tablecloth, the puny banner snapping out as he Jajee moves in. "Aye, keep your damn tassles off me!" Jajee yells, ready to make his move in tandem with his team, trying to get a good battle rhythm going he slashes in concert with his comrades.

Readied Action
Bardiche.Pow Att.: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage: 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Agirran moves in, ducks under the banner and swings his axe, catching nothing but air.

Jajee rips into the banner. It it almost completely shredded at this point. The elf decides to heal most of Agirran's bruise (and dog bite.)

Round 2
Astolfo (Lingering Performance, expires next round)
Sythka
Yoon
Agirran (2 nonlethal)
Karu

Round 3
Puny Banner (30 damage)
Jajee

I'm visiting the inlaws this weekend, so apologies if my posting is erratic. It will be back to normal on Tuesday.

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

Karu steps up to attack the banner, but it whips around and makes it hard for him to hit.

mw dagger: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 13
damage if that hits: 1d4 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 1 + (1) = 5
dagger: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 6 Miss

Sovereign Court

***OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT***

A high-pitched buzz pervades the museum, rising in frequency to the point of being inaudible. A moment later, a rolling boom echoes through the museum like thunder, and the glowing wards around the museum begin to fade.

@Table GMs: The “Failing Wards” condition on page 9 is now in effect.

Silver Crusade

Male NG Medium humanoid (human) (Chelaxian) bard 1 | HP 9/10 | AC 12 T 10 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +7 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 5/9 (Lingering Performance) | Spells: 2/3 1st

Astolfo takes a step in and swings his mace at the banner!

"Something must have happened with the other Pathfinders! Hopefully something good!"

Attack+Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 + 1 = 19
Damage+Inspire Courage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

And with Astolfo's mace, the banner is defeated, torn to shreds.

Combat Over. Agirran has 2 nonlethal damage.

Upstairs or outside?

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

I think we previously discussed upstairs.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

You proceed to the second floor, where ,any of the smaller exhibits and relics lie. This is also where the museum has several offices and classrooms for holding lectures.

Gears, glass, and chunks of wax litter the polished wood floor under a sign that proclaims “Scars of the Lich.” The corpse of a Kellid warrior lies in a pool of blood, her furs soaked through. A constant ticking and whirring sound echoes in this area.

You see one vaguely humanoid construct, some kind of golem. It turns in your direction and its waxy fists clench. "Greetings, intruders! The museum is currently closed and I am here to re-re-re-re- kill all who trespass! Kill Crush Destroy- Kill Crush Destroy- Kill Crush Destroy..."

Make a Knowledge(Arcana) check to identify this creature.

DC 18:
This is a Wax Golem. Like most constructs, it is mindless and thus immune to most mind-affecting spells. Golems are pretty infamous for resisting most types of magic.

DC 23:
This golem is immune to any spell or spell-like ability that allows Spell Resistance. EXCEPT for fire spells. In fact the golem is temporarily slowed (although it gains flaming fists due to the molten wax.) The golem is immune to cold and will actually be healed if you attack it.

Initiative:

Agirran: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Jajee: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Yoon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Astolfo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Karu: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Sythka: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Enemy: 1d20 - 1 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 - 1 = 17


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Round 1
Astolfo
Yoon
Karu
Golem
Sythka
Jajee
Agirran (2 nonlethal)

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

I'm going to assume Astolfo is going to begin a performance. When he does, I will move up along the path indicated with arrows (25 ft of movement) and throw a regular dagger.

attack in 3rd range increment with performance: 1d20 + 4 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 4 + 1 = 10
That will probably miss.

Silver Crusade

Male NG Medium humanoid (human) (Chelaxian) bard 1 | HP 9/10 | AC 12 T 10 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +7 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 5/9 (Lingering Performance) | Spells: 2/3 1st

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

"Well, I have no clue as to what this creature is, so I'm going to play us a plucky tune to fell the beast! Go, go! Dance with thine blades!"

Astolfo strums on the mandolin in a frantic, elegant manner!

Perform Strings: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 Still better than most, bwahahahahahaha!

Grand Lodge

”Yoon” | female CG human pyrokineticist 1 | HP 10/15 nonlethal damage: 2 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMB –2 CMD 11 | F +5 R +5 W +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +5 SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn 2/6 | Active Conditions: None

Yoon looks wide eyed at the construct.

"SO...this one I can set on fire right? I am going to set it on fire..."

Fire Blast: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

51 to 100 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Chadius's Solstice Scar (Standard 1-2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.