GM Chadius's Solstice Scar (Standard 1-2) (Inactive)

Game Master chadius

Map Slides


451 to 465 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Female
Skills:
K Arcana +8;K Nature +8; K Planes +8, Spellcraft +87; UMD +5
Elf
Hex:
DC 14
Witch 2 (HP: 12/12)(AC:14 (18 w/ MA) FF:11 T:13)(F:+1 R:+3 W:+3)(Initiative:+5)(Perception:+8)

REF: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Sythka cant find the athletic ability to dodge the attack and takes the full damage minus the fey bonus.

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

"GRRRAAAH!"

mwk cold iron greataxe v dragon (power attack): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 damage: 1d12 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 Half of 3 is 1, and resistance means. O damage.

1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 91d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 21

1d4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 + 1 + (2) = 7

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

Sorry, was posting from a tablet with limited time. Here's some roleplay to go with the rollplay:

Karu ducks and rolls to avoid more than a tiny amount of the dragon's breath, and then pops up out of his roll with a wild swing with one dagger, followed by a second stab between the creature's ribs.

"You think I fear death, Wyrmling? The Grey Lady walks with me, and I deal her justice with every strike. You, though -- you should fear it, for it is coming for you, you and your kin!"

Despite his bravado, Karu sure could benefit from a cure.

Grand Lodge

”Yoon” | female CG human pyrokineticist 1 | HP 10/15 nonlethal damage: 2 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMB –2 CMD 11 | F +5 R +5 W +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +5 SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn 2/6 | Active Conditions: None

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Yoon is blasted by the frigid breath of the dragon.

Yoon once again takes a step allowing the fire within her to swell as embers begin to swirl around the small girl. A moment later the fire in her eyes reaches peak and she sends a gout of flame past Karu and into the room. The fire lashes out and curls around the three kobolds.

5-ft step. Gather Power (Move). Fan of Flames (Standard).
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 Hitting Black/Orange/Blue.
Reflex 13 for 1/2 Damage.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Karu strikes with two daggers and impales the dragon with his second strike. Agirran finally stops swiping at the air and cuts into the dragon.

Jajee swings at the kobold approaching, but his aim is off. His aim is also lousy against the dragon, but the elf's hex lowers the dragon's defenses long enough to score a solid blow! The dragon roars and collapses.

Yoon takes the opportunity to burn three kobolds.

Black: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Orange: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Blue: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
And roasts three of them.

That leaves one kobold next to Jajee remaining.
Spear: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
Driven by pure fear, it stabs at Jajee's armor and frantically waves its spear, desperate to cling to life.

Round 4 - Inspire Courage +1 is in effect!
One kobold
Yoon (Cold Resist 1) (5 damage)
Sythka (Cold Resist 1) (11 damage)
Karu (Cold Resist 1) (5 damage)
Agirran (DR 1)
Jajee (6 damage)

We're about done here. Good thing too, the special is almost over. Who wants the killing blow?

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

Ill smack it with my armor spikes real quick lol

Jajee shoulder rams the last Kobold, shouting in victory as the White Dragon falls!

Armor spikes; Inspired: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 = 9

VICTORRYYYY! LOOT THE DRAGONS LAIR!


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

And with a vicious shoulder check, the last Kobold is put out of his misery.

Combat Over

You hear the roars of other dragons as Pathfinders take them down, and you hear the scurrying of many kobolds as they flee. It sounds like the other Pathfinders are victorious!

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

Jajee gives a triumphant roar, standing over the corpse of the White dragon. He watches as the last of the Kobolds retreat as sounds further into the cave indicate the Pathfinders are equally as victorious in there mission. He moves over the body, and retrieving a small knife from his pack, begins hacking away the fangs of the mighty beast. After some rigorous sawing, Jajee removes one of the large fangs and sets the trophy inside his pack. "Now this is a story NO ONE back home will ever believe. Jajee Shinhan.. Dragon Slayer!"

Dark Archive

Female
Skills:
K Arcana +8;K Nature +8; K Planes +8, Spellcraft +87; UMD +5
Elf
Hex:
DC 14
Witch 2 (HP: 12/12)(AC:14 (18 w/ MA) FF:11 T:13)(F:+1 R:+3 W:+3)(Initiative:+5)(Perception:+8)

Relieved that comybat is over, Sythka checks on her companions.

Grand Lodge

”Yoon” | female CG human pyrokineticist 1 | HP 10/15 nonlethal damage: 2 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMB –2 CMD 11 | F +5 R +5 W +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +5 SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn 2/6 | Active Conditions: None

"And Kobold Slayer! I guess that doesn't sound as cool...but then again kobolds might not seek revenge like another dragon!" giggles Yoon while making scary dragon faces at Jajee.

She plays around with Gom Gom near the felled dragon acting out the battle but with him helping as well.

After everyone tends to their affairs and it seems time to leave she gives each member a hug...even Agirran.

"Thanks for letting me come. Some agents put up a stink when I get assigned to the group...too young...dangerous....blah blah blah."

Grand Lodge

The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

*****OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT*****

With the dragons defeated and their kobolds fleeing, the Pathfinders assemble in the deep cave. With her phantom Anok in tow, Medda approaches the frozen column and brushes away the outer layer of frost. Frozen within the column is a dwarven woman in steel armor, her body torn as if by immense claws. With her hand pressed against the ice, Medda pleads. “Ivvora, I have found you. Now what? Vildeis said to find you and that you would help me, but how can we help you in this state?”

“You look to me when you should look to the evil that stalks our homeland. It is not I who needs help,” declares a voice that is both sweet as music and powerful as a thunderstorm. The frost melts away from the column, revealing dozens of clear facets that dribble melt water as if from open wounds. The image of a wounded angelic figure reflects in each facet, simultaneously warming the chamber and judging all that the angel sees. “As you can see, I serve Vildeis more directly than before.” The images look to Anok. “I see you took your oath seriously, Anok. I was wrong to have doubted your conviction. How are our people?”

The red phantom’s hue turns rosier as he looks to Medda and responds, “You would be proud.”

With a nod, the angel addresses everyone at once. “Then why do you seek me?”

“Eshimka has returned,” Medda announces. “We fought off the horror once, but it shall return at the next solstice.”

The angel’s eyes flare with righteous fire. “Then you will need a weapon to defeat it, as I had. Vildeis granted me the blade that I gave your people, but only after I thought I had given everything to vanquish my greatest foe. Even now I can sense evil has returned to that land, far to the south in a forest where the Whispering Tyrant’s legions once ruled. Show our patron Vildeis the same dedication that I did, and I shall ask that she equip you in the same way.” With that, the angelic images fade from the melting column.

Medda addresses the gathered Pathfinders. “I believe I know the forests Ivvora mentioned. You have already done so much, Pathfinders, but I invite you to help more. After I give Ivvora the burial she deserves, I will set forth with all who are able and willing for the Fangwood.”

This is the end of Part B of The Solstice Scar. Stay tuned for Part C, coming soon to a table near you! Thank you everyone for playing, and especially to table GMs (and our intrepid backup GMs!) for all your hard work.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

What started as a week of training turned into a full blown quest. Securing the museum, defending a tribe from horrors from the greater beyond, and even routing a dragon and his minions. The actions of Pathfinders like you will go down in the history books.

And yet, your job is not done. A Silver Crusade legend must be laid to rest. The First World must be calmed. And another journey to repel evil lays before you.

What are your characters doing afterward?

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

My pc is begging the venture captains for another mission ;) lmao

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Plane shifting to Disney World. He's heard rumors about some pirates in some place called the Caribbean.

451 to 465 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Chadius's Solstice Scar (Standard 1-2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.