GM Chadius's Solstice Scar (Standard 1-2) (Inactive)

Game Master chadius

Map Slides


101 to 150 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Female
Skills:
K Arcana +8;K Nature +8; K Planes +8, Spellcraft +87; UMD +5
Elf
Hex:
DC 14
Witch 2 (HP: 12/12)(AC:14 (18 w/ MA) FF:11 T:13)(F:+1 R:+3 W:+3)(Initiative:+5)(Perception:+8)

apologies- i work Saturdays

Sythka looks at the new foe and... Know Arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24... and then tells the others.

"This is a Wax Golem. Like most constructs, it is mindless and thus immune to most mind-affecting spells. So once again my hexes are a non factor in this fight. Golems are pretty infamous for resisting most types of magic.This golem is immune to any spell or spell-like ability that allows Spell Resistance. EXCEPT for fire spells. In fact the golem is temporarily slowed (although it gains flaming fists due to the molten wax.) The golem is immune to cold and will actually be healed if you attack it. But you can fire away Yoon, I believe this is your time to shine."


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Sythka'landrianna gives Yoon a vital piece of intel, and with that the gnome melts some of the golem's features away. It lurches towards the gnome and tries to punch her with a flaming fist!

Yoon, is the fire blast a magical attack that deals fire damage? It's a spell-like ability, so I'm going to rule it is.

Slow: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3

Round 1
Golem (3 damage, 3 rounds slowed)
Sythka
Jajee
Agirran (2 nonlethal)

Round 2
Astolfo
Yoon
Karu

Party is up.

Grand Lodge

”Yoon” | female CG human pyrokineticist 1 | HP 10/15 nonlethal damage: 2 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMB –2 CMD 11 | F +5 R +5 W +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +5 SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn 2/6 | Active Conditions: None

Spell Like Ability. Subject to Spell Resistance (I have a 1d20+3) to overcome spell resistance due to Spell Penetration. It is also Magic for the purpose of overcoming DR. Luckily it is fire too!

Dark Archive

Female
Skills:
K Arcana +8;K Nature +8; K Planes +8, Spellcraft +87; UMD +5
Elf
Hex:
DC 14
Witch 2 (HP: 12/12)(AC:14 (18 w/ MA) FF:11 T:13)(F:+1 R:+3 W:+3)(Initiative:+5)(Perception:+8)

Sythka moves to a better position and sends a sling-stone at the foe...

Sling vs target in melee: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 3 - 4 = 7...DMG: 1d4 ⇒ 1

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
GM chadius wrote:
You see one vaguely humanoid construct...."[/b]
Yoon the Pyromancer wrote:
"SO...this one I can set on fire right? I am going to set it on fire..."

"Well, at least you burned away the weird orange wig, and the long red neck cloth."

Sythka'landrianna Seiðkonur wrote:
"This is a Wax Golem. Like most constructs, it is mindless and thus immune to most mind-affecting spells. So once again my hexes are a non factor in this fight. Golems are pretty infamous for resisting most types of magic. This golem is immune to any spell or spell-like ability that allows Spell Resistance. EXCEPT for fire spells. In fact the golem is temporarily slowed (although it gains flaming fists due to the molten wax.) The golem is immune to cold and will actually be healed if you attack it. But you can fire away Yoon, I believe this is your time to shine."

"Yeah, good luck kid! At least they are small flaming fists."

Then he notices that the kid and the team's mascot aren't cuttin' the mustard so Agirran feels it his job to get in the way.

"KEEP SINGIN' SHORTY! MOVE, BUSHI!"

mwk cold iron greataxe (inspired, power attack): 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12 damage: 1d12 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 = 15

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

Move 20ft. Attack w/Bardiche

Golem Attacks! wrote:
It lurches towards the gnome and tries to punch her with a flaming fist!

Jajee moves ahead in his usual slow but steady pace, he kicks his Shoanti butt into high gear however when the Golem gets ready to throw a flaming hay-maker at Yoon

"Hey big and ugly, over here! Why dont'cha try c-c-c-CRUSHING THIS!"
And with that Jajee swings his poleaxe in a wide arc aimed right at the golem's waxy torso

Bardiche; Power Att: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage: 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

Once Jajee is in place, Karu moves to flank the creature and stabs his finest dagger into it.

1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 16
1d4 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 1 + (3) = 5


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Jajee reminds the golem who gets to clobber whom. His bardiche knocks a chunk of wax away from the creature. Karu tosses a dagger into its insides, knocking more flesh away.

Agirran's axe sinks into one of the wooden pedestals as Sythka'landrianna's sling bullet smashes the glass display on top of it.

Round 1
Golem (28 damage, 3 rounds slowed)
Sythka
Jajee
Agirran (2 nonlethal)

Round 2
Astolfo
Yoon
Karu

Dark Archive

Female
Skills:
K Arcana +8;K Nature +8; K Planes +8, Spellcraft +87; UMD +5
Elf
Hex:
DC 14
Witch 2 (HP: 12/12)(AC:14 (18 w/ MA) FF:11 T:13)(F:+1 R:+3 W:+3)(Initiative:+5)(Perception:+8)

"Oh dear... I hope I don't have to pay for that..."

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

"I'LL PAY!!" Jajee roars to Sythka

Grand Lodge

”Yoon” | female CG human pyrokineticist 1 | HP 10/15 nonlethal damage: 2 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMB –2 CMD 11 | F +5 R +5 W +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +5 SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn 2/6 | Active Conditions: None

Yoon squeaks as the swing misses her but starts to laugh after the shock fades and her allies all rush the golem. She jumps back trying to get out of the way and sends another burst of flames at the golem.

"Oh it was not happy about that...let's go ahead and melt this oversized candle down!" she adds with glee.

Fire Blast: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 - 4 = 1
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Or not! Uh oh!

Silver Crusade

Male NG Medium humanoid (human) (Chelaxian) bard 1 | HP 9/10 | AC 12 T 10 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +7 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 5/9 (Lingering Performance) | Spells: 2/3 1st

Stopping his strumming, Asolfo laughs slightly as his band waves around a bit.

"Now, the bigger they are, the harder they fall may be a saying, so I hope you don't get squished as I grease up the floor under our supposed waxy friend!"

Stop Bardic Performance, 2 rounds lingering. Cast Grease under the critter, DC 16 Reflex. Box is in the slides.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Reflex Save: 1d20 - 1 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 - 1 = 5
The golem's feet slip and slide, like one of those comical draws you give to children. It falls over and tries to stand up.

It provokes an AoO from Karu, Agirran and Jajee

Round 2
Golem (28 damage, 2 rounds slowed)
Sythka
Jajee
Agirran (2 nonlethal)

Round 3
Astolfo
Yoon
Karu

FINISH IT

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

"TIMBERRRRR!" Jajee yells as the Golem fumbles for his footing, giving him an opening for another THWACK!

AoO:

AoO vs Prone - Bardiche; Pow.Att: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 4 = 22
Damage: 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
Sythka'landrianna Seiðkonur wrote:
"Oh dear... I hope I don't have to pay for that..."

"Well don't look at me sister."

mwk cold iron greataxe (AoO, v prone): 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 4 = 17 damage: 1d12 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

AoO, in the unlikely event that it doesn't get finished off by the previous: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 22
1d4 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 1 + (5) = 9


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

3 attackers clobber the golem, smashing it into pieces and scattering its remains across the floor.

The golem's rolling head knocks over another display.

Combat Over.

Agirran has taken 2 nonlethal damage.

The barrier protecting the top floor of the museum sparkles a bit. It hasn't collapsed yet, but it will soon...

The next event is on May 16th. You can wait patiently or you can rematch one of the encounters at a higher tier. I suggest you wait.

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

higher tier! Let's do this. Golem round 2 fight!

Silver Crusade

Male NG Medium humanoid (human) (Chelaxian) bard 1 | HP 9/10 | AC 12 T 10 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +7 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 5/9 (Lingering Performance) | Spells: 2/3 1st

I have a spell left! Let's do this!

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Agirran scans the room after adjusting the cones and rods in his eyes to magical auras (detect magic).

"There's bound to be something in this room I can use."


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

As you wish!

"Vandalism will be punished to the fullest extent of the law!" Three of the clocks in the room animate and transform into humanoid forms.

Initiative:

Agirran: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Jajee: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Yoon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Astolfo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Karu: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Sythka: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Enemy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Knowledge(Arcana) DC 17:
Clockwork Servants are mindless and have fast healing. They can even repair each other and launch nets. They do have a vulnerability to electricity.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Round 1
Astolfo
Yoon
Jajee
Agirran
Karu
More than meets the eye 18
Sythka

The elf is not in the mood to engage more mindless creatures, but the rest of the party is itching for combat!

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

yesssss!
Move 20ft. Attack Clock w/Bardiche

Jajee gets the jump on the animatronic clocks, moving with some pep in his step this time, the Shoanti warrior engages with his first opponent!

"Its Time to Clock out!" Jajee roars, laughing at his terrible joke

Bardiche; Pow. Att.: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

And in case any move in range..

AoO:

Bardiche; Pow. Att.: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

Agirran moves forward to cheer his ally on. "Go gett'em Cue-Ball!"

Agirran begins to inspire unfounded courage in his fellows.

Inspire (Unfounded) Courage has no effect on anything because Agirran doesn't actually have the power to use bardic abilities.

"Say, any of you pointy hats know what those things are anyway?"

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

"They're dead is what they are, or about to be."

thrown dagger vs. Red: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 Not sure if that hits -- maybe because they're flat-footed?
damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 1 + (6) = 10

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |

"Sic 'em boy!"

Agirran turns to whomever is left and says: "Seriously, what are those things?"

Silver Crusade

Male NG Medium humanoid (human) (Chelaxian) bard 1 | HP 9/10 | AC 12 T 10 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +7 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 5/9 (Lingering Performance) | Spells: 2/3 1st

"More of them?! I'll have a fun song about this when we're done!"

Astolfo moves in and begins playing once more!

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Inspire Courage is up!

Dark Archive

Female
Skills:
K Arcana +8;K Nature +8; K Planes +8, Spellcraft +87; UMD +5
Elf
Hex:
DC 14
Witch 2 (HP: 12/12)(AC:14 (18 w/ MA) FF:11 T:13)(F:+1 R:+3 W:+3)(Initiative:+5)(Perception:+8)

Sythka is busy looking over the broken glass on the floor that she accidentally broke to notice the commotion behind her...

Grand Lodge

”Yoon” | female CG human pyrokineticist 1 | HP 10/15 nonlethal damage: 2 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMB –2 CMD 11 | F +5 R +5 W +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +5 SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn 2/6 | Active Conditions: None

Yoon giggles at the viking as she answers.

"They look like clocks to me!"

Fire Blast (Red): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

However her fit of giggles does not help her aiming at the construct.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Astolfo plays another stirring ballad, (as Agirran aids with, really!) which inspires Karu into aiming a bit better. He nails the red-tinted creation before it raises its guard.

As Yoon's bolt of flame sails overhead, Jajee runs in with a bad pun and sinks his bardiche into the wounded clockwork.

The deep blue clockwork moves behind the red one. "Red Unit damaged! Applying emergency repairs!" The blue clockwork's hands move at a quickened pace, repairing most of the damage Karu dealt.

The Green One moves forward and reveals some kind of crossbow from its shoulder. "Restraining high priority vandal!" A net flings out towards Jajee.

Ranged Touch vs Jajee: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

It sails past him. The clockwork with the Red top repairs itself slightly before closing in on Jajee and throwing a punch.

Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

It clangs harmlessly off of his armor.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Round 1
Sythka

Round 2
Astolfo
Yoon
Jajee
Agirran
Karu
More than meets the eye (Red 17 damage, Green 1 net fired)

Sythka'landrianna notices her allies are involved in yet another battle.

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

Karu dives to one side, trying to avoid attacks from the creature.

acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Not sure if that works. AC 17 if it gets an AoO.

Positioning himself against the wall, Karu waits for an opportunity.

Readied action: Attack the red as soon as someone is in a flanking position.

Readied action rolls:
dagger: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 22 damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 + (2) = 6

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

5ft adjust, Attack
Jajee pivots back, giving a wide berth between himself and the construct. He takes a mighty swing attempting to ring the clocks bell for good..

Bardiche; pow.att, inspired: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 1 = 26
damage: 1d10 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 1 = 18
crit attack!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
crit damage!: 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

"I AM Jajee Shinhan!!!" the Shoanti warrior screams, deep in his focused state of battle frenzy

... My lord, thank thee dice gods :)

Dark Archive

Female
Skills:
K Arcana +8;K Nature +8; K Planes +8, Spellcraft +87; UMD +5
Elf
Hex:
DC 14
Witch 2 (HP: 12/12)(AC:14 (18 w/ MA) FF:11 T:13)(F:+1 R:+3 W:+3)(Initiative:+5)(Perception:+8)

Know Arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

"These are Clockwork Servants and are mindless and have fast healing. SO once again my hexes have no effect. They can even repair each other and launch nets. They do have a vulnerability to electricity." she tells the others and readies her sling to attack one next round.

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 15/38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 1/1 | cold blast 7/7 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ |
GM chadius wrote:
Agirran aids with, really!

So maybe I should have cast bless?

Sythka'landrianna Seiðkonur wrote:
"These are Clockwork Servants and are mindless and have fast healing. SO once again my hexes have no effect. They can even repair each other and launch nets. They do have a vulnerability to electricity." she tells the others and readies her sling to attack one next round.

"Sucks to be you Rabbit Ears. I guess it's up to me again to save the day again. 'scuse me. RRRRAAAA!!"

I'm guessing red is down? Otherwise, I would totally flank with Bushi.

mwk cold iron greataxe v green (charge!, inspired): 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 17 damage: 1d12 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 1 = 18

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

After that hit? Probably!

Grand Lodge

”Yoon” | female CG human pyrokineticist 1 | HP 10/15 nonlethal damage: 2 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMB –2 CMD 11 | F +5 R +5 W +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +5 SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn 2/6 | Active Conditions: None

Yoon frustrated by once again missing moves around Jajee trying to get an angle on the group as a whole but fires off a blast at the blue clockwork servant for now.

Fire Blast (Blue): 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Sythka'landrianna prepares her sling and waits for everyone else to deal with the mindless automations.

Jajee is all too eager to help make bad puns. With a mighty swing he sends the red clockwork's gears flying throughout the museum, leaving an empty husk that promptly collapses.

Now with a clear shot, Yoon takes the opportunity to sear the Blue geared repairbot. Agirran runs in and hacks into the Green automation.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Round 2
Astolfo
Yoon
Jajee
Agirran (2 nonlethal)
Karu
More than meets the eye (Green 1 net fired 17 Damage, Blue 2 damage)

Round 3
Sythka

Karu and Astolfo watch the carnage unfold and wonder: who's going to pay for these museum repairs? Not the Pathfinder Society, that's for sure.

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

Bad puns appease the dice gods ;)

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

I already acted, moving around one of the foes and then readying. Since the conditions for the readied action never came to be, the action is lost. Or do you want to say that because Jajee came before in init order, that invalidates my whole post and I can change what I'm doing?


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

We're under a time limit, so go ahead Karu and redo your turn.

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

OK then! In that case, can I use my rolls in the spoiler from my post above? dagger: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 22 (would be 20 instead because no flank) damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 + (2) = 6 (would be 4 instead because no flank)

Karu dashes forward and stabs the clockwork as best he can beside Agirran.

Silver Crusade

Male NG Medium humanoid (human) (Chelaxian) bard 1 | HP 9/10 | AC 12 T 10 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +7 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 5/9 (Lingering Performance) | Spells: 2/3 1st

"Lets have you two slip under my influence!"

Astolfo moves forward while drawing his light mace, and casts grease under the two critters, DC 16 Reflex.

Lingering Performance 2 rounds of Inspire Courage left.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Reflex Blue: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 - 1 = 7
Reflex Green: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 4 - 1 = 14
Both of the constructs slip and slide. They struggle to stand, even as they recover from some of the injuries the party dealt.

Green provokes AoOs from Karu and Agirran.

Round 2
Sythka

Round 3
Astolfo
Yoon
Jajee
Agirran
Karu
More than meets the eye (Green 1 net fired 15 Damage)

Dark Archive

Female
Skills:
K Arcana +8;K Nature +8; K Planes +8, Spellcraft +87; UMD +5
Elf
Hex:
DC 14
Witch 2 (HP: 12/12)(AC:14 (18 w/ MA) FF:11 T:13)(F:+1 R:+3 W:+3)(Initiative:+5)(Perception:+8)

Sythka waits until the others have defeated the nasty foes who cant be hexed. She will stand by with her heal stick in the event someone needs it.

not much she can do against these enemies.

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

Move 5ft, Attack Green
Jajee steps up to the next construct, slowly moving into attack range with his poleaxe he attempts to deliver another heavy handed blow to the clockwork humanoid

Bardiche; Pow.Att, Inspired, vs Prone: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 1 = 13

Sovereign Court

***OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT***

After a loud crack and a ripple of arcane energy, silence falls across the museum as the construct guards freeze in place and haunted relics drop to the ground. Nigel’s voice rings out, magically projected throughout the museum: “We’ve disabled the magical security measures. Since we haven’t found the thieves yet, they must be hiding in my third-story study. Please subdue them; they have much to answer for!”

Nigel Aldain’s announcement echoes through a museum littered with shattered clockwork and toppled exhibits. There’s no question that the Pathfinders have quelled the building’s defenses, and perhaps the peaceful silence will set whoever hides on the third floor at ease.

@Table GMs: You have until May 20 to run Part C on page 14. The “Peace in the Museum” condition on page 16 is in effect.

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Unchained Rogue (Kitsune Trickster, Scout) 1 | HP 4/9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | Ft +1 Rf +6 Wi +1 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Dancing Lights 3/3

AoO: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21
damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4

two-weapon fighting dagger: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 8
two-weapon fighting dagger: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 19
damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

Grand Lodge

”Yoon” | female CG human pyrokineticist 1 | HP 10/15 nonlethal damage: 2 | AC 16, T 14, FF 13 | CMB –2 CMD 11 | F +5 R +5 W +1 (+2 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +5 SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn 2/6 | Active Conditions: None

Excited to see one of the enemies go down she throws more flames towards the blue clockwork creature.

Fire Blast (Blue): 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

101 to 150 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Chadius's Solstice Scar (Standard 1-2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.