Expedition to the Ruins of Castle Greyhawk [3.5 D&D]

Game Master Stiehle

3.5 Edition D&D campaign set in the environs of the City of Greyhawk.


2,151 to 2,200 of 2,269 << first < prev | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | next > last >>

Male Human (Aren't we all? Folks need to remember that!) Epic Level GM (35+ years!)

EDIT PREVIOUS POST:

The demon's head jerks toward Reonnyn and the mastiffs snarl in anticipation as they lunge toward the halfling - but the jaws of the hounds and the arrow released have no effect on the warlock as he teleports safely away. Fash breathes a sigh of relief as he remains unnoticed by the demons, but his solace lasts for only a brief moment as the ebon mastiffs sniff the air and turn toward him, growling and snapping in his direction! Reonnyn, who is invisible even to the gnome's eyes, is just above Fash, crouched on the roof of the flat-topped pyramid.

Reonnyn, I moved you up a bit further so you were on the roof - which was just barely within 30' of your position. Fash is spider crawling up the steep-sloped sides, and you would have tumbled back down if you'd tried to find purchase on the surface beside him. Fash, you've got about 10' to go in order to reach the roof yourself.


M Whisper Gnome Beguiler 9 Ruathar 1 | HP:62/62 | AC:21/T:13 /FF:19 | Init:+2 BAB:+4 | W:+11,R:+10,F:+8 | Spellslots:5/6-8/8-7/8-5/7-6/6-3/4 | Spot +20 Listen +15

Minor note, I can see Reonnyn - I cast Detect invisible, HERE , before we set off (otherwise this would have been a Benny Hill sketch with 2 invisible people running into each other).

Moving carefully to avoid noise, Fash spider-climbs up to the edge of the pyramids flat roof and slips over the edge, getting out of line of sight from the fiendish archer below...

Using only my move action - I need to know what I see on the roof (is there anything up there and what can be used for cover) to decide what to do with my standard action

Move action: half speed (no stealth penalty) spider climb = 10'
Standard Action: TBD

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 + 8 + 4 + 4 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 8 + 4 + 4 + 10 - 2 = 29
8 Ranks +2 Dex + 4 Racial +4 Small +10 Cloak/Boots of Elvenkind -2 ACP

Spot: 1d20 + 13 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 13 + 2 + 5 = 30
13 Ranks + 2 Racial + 5 Eyes of the Eagle

@Party remember that unless you think messages, we don't know what's going on with each other (ie the fact the main body of the party has been detected...)

@Reonnyn, depending on what we see, I may use another spell, then can you Flee the Scene with both of us again, taking us to another part of the roof?


M Human Duskblade 6/Abjurant Champion 4 | HP: 60/75 | AC:20/T:13 /FF:16 | Init:+1, MAB:+13/+8 Power Attack | W:+8,R:+4,F:+8 | Spellslots:6/6-9/9-8/8-3/3 | Arcane Attunement: 5/5 | Quick Cast:1 | Arcane Boost | Skills: Climb+16,Jump+12,Spellcraft+15,Swim+10 | Corner Perch/Leaping Climber/Speedy Ascent/Quick Swimmer

So are we in combat? Do i have a demon standing right in front of me?


M Whisper Gnome Beguiler 9 Ruathar 1 | HP:62/62 | AC:21/T:13 /FF:19 | Init:+2 BAB:+4 | W:+11,R:+10,F:+8 | Spellslots:5/6-8/8-7/8-5/7-6/6-3/4 | Spot +20 Listen +15

I think that demon(red) still teleported to cut off the exit, while demon(green) hunted Fash and Reonnyn with the mastiffs. So yes, there is a demon right in front of you...


Male Human (Aren't we all? Folks need to remember that!) Epic Level GM (35+ years!)

As Fash has said, yes to both questions! :) Technically the whole party (at the stairs - the scouts are being actively hunted, but not yet actively engaged) is in combat, but you're all standing in pitch darkness, so only those with darkvision can see the threat in Round 1.


Skills:
Gather Information +12, Knowledge (Arcana) +4, Listen +12, Spellcraft +2, Survival +15
Attacks:
[dice=Falchion Attack]d20+15[/dice][dice=Falchion Damage]2d4+10[/dice] [dice=Fire Breath Weapon 30 ft line- DC 17/19]4d6[/dice][dice=Recharge time]d4[/dice]
M Human (Baklunish) Barb 1/DS 9; Init +3; HP 98/118 ; AC 23, T 14, FF 20; Fort +12, Ref +5, Will +8; Rage 3/3 (12 rounds); Current Aura= Vigor [Fast Healing 2 if below half]

I do not have Darkvision, but is there a chance I hear something in front of me that I might realize is not a friend?

Listen + Aura: 1d20 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) - 1 + 2 = 2 Apparently, I am deep in draconic thoughts.


M Human Duskblade 6/Abjurant Champion 4 | HP: 60/75 | AC:20/T:13 /FF:16 | Init:+1, MAB:+13/+8 Power Attack | W:+8,R:+4,F:+8 | Spellslots:6/6-9/9-8/8-3/3 | Arcane Attunement: 5/5 | Quick Cast:1 | Arcane Boost | Skills: Climb+16,Jump+12,Spellcraft+15,Swim+10 | Corner Perch/Leaping Climber/Speedy Ascent/Quick Swimmer

Morrow has darkvision because of his sword. I'll roll the dice for attacks and GM West can play it however. Here's hoping for good numbers!

attack with Norebo's Hand: 1d20 + 10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 3 + 2 = 31
damage if that hits?: 1d8 + 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 5 + (4) = 17 Does the Fiendslayer crystal damage get doubled? Damage is counted as Good Aligned against the DR.

Confirm Crit?: 1d20 + 10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 3 + 2 = 28
damage if that hits?: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 And the crit stops it from teleporting for one round.

I don't remember whether or not the Shocking burst did anything?: 1d10 ⇒ 6

second attack with Norebo's Hand: 1d20 + 5 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 3 + 2 = 14
damage if that hits?: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Well, one good roll! note: The Greater Fiendslayer crystal is not on the sheet at MythWeavers. Details are here.


Male Human (Aren't we all? Folks need to remember that!) Epic Level GM (35+ years!)

Earthday, 13th day of Planting (i.e. April), 597 C.Y.
Weather outside is cloudy with light rain.
Current time is about 12:30 p.m.

-------------------------------------------------

Reonnyn teleports to a point just above Fash and atop the pyramid, grimacing as he watches the hounds tear into the illusory self he'd left behind. Though he knew it'd happen again, it was still faintly disconcerting to watch, especially when his mirror image reacted to the attacks so realistically... The big hounds sniff the air and begin howling and baying as they start to climb the steep slope of the pyramid, trying to use the statue to find some kind of purchase. It's clear that they are leading the demon right toward them - like an unfortunate pair of animals treed by a pack of hounds. Reonnyn is pulled from his reverie has Fash scrambles up beside him to peer down over the edge of the roof and into the interior.

The gnome and the halfling can both see the room immediately below, taking in a few details beyond the obvious circular stairwell (G7) they'd glimpsed before - now that the cloud of fog no longer makes things hazy and indistinct. The stairwell itself looks deep, probably more than thirty feet - but how much farther down it goes is beyond his ability to discern despite his keen darkvision, given his angle of view doesn't allow him to peer straight down the fifteen-foot diamater shaft.

Fash immediately notes that the armored, red-haired cleric stands a few feet down the stairs, eyes roughly level with the floor of the chamber - shield at the ready and her mace still belted at her hip. Her free hand casually strokes the holy symbol that hangs from her neck, proclaiming her devotion to Iuz. The third demon crouches just in front of her, its head swiveling around to view the exits leading out of the shattered temple, and even occassionally peering upward as well.

To the right, where the ruined pyramid abuts the pool of brackish water that flows into the cavern a bit further away in that direction, the gnome can see the remains of a black altar (G8), its edges festooned with skulls and old black wax. A bit closer to hand to his right, separated from the main chamber by a collapsed section of the temple, he can glimpse a door that looks as though its been partially warped by whatever catastrophe occurred down here.

On the far side of the chamber, he can see a cross-passage that seems to have also withstood the ruination of the temple, though where they might lead he cannot see because of the limited line of sight offered by his current vantage point.

Despite the efforts of the two below him, Fash is pretty sure that neither has seen nor heard him...

Blue Demon Spot Check: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28
Blue Demon Listen Check: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17

Cleric's Spot Check: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Cleric's Listen Check: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Everyone, please post your actions for the remainder of Round 1! Fash, you still have a standard action to take. After taking a harder look at the map where the party was waiting, you'd indicated you were hiding out of sight so as not to be seen. That would indicate that most of you all are on the spiral staircase leading upward, while Morrow (in the lead) is behind that wall that sort of forms an alcove. He is the only that can clearly see the demon standing literally right in front of him after it teleported to apparently guard the stairwell and found the party by accident. Sobok, as you're standing just a bit behind and above Morrow, I'd rule you could maybe have sensed its presence (probably its breathing, or maybe its smell), but with that roll you definitely don't know it's there. Verdan and Glorb are too far back and up the staircase to sense it or even see it if there were light. So Morrow, you might be able to see the wall just north of your avatar that outlines the alcove - so you are currently the only one that can attack it, unless you find some way to get past the thing to allow Sobok to get into melee range as well. Sobok, you can make ranged attacks against it, shooting past Morrow - again, unless you can get past it (getting past an ally is no problem, as usual.) Same goes for Verdan and Glorb.

Combat Map

----------------------------------------------

Round 1 - Initiative Order & HP Tracker / Combat Notes:

3 Black Mastiffs - Unwounded

3 Demons Green - Unwounded; Red - Unwounded; Blue - Unwounded

Fash 62/62 [Darkvision & Lowlight Vision; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 100 minutes; Glibness (+30 to Bluff checks) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes]

Morrow 75/75 [Darkvision (Norebo's Hand); Keen Edge (crit threat is 17-20 with Norebo) for 45 minutes; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes]

Glorb 43/43 [Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes]

Sobok 118/118 [Draconic Aura (Senses - shaman and allies within 30' gain a +2 to Listen/Spot checks and to initiative rolls); Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes]

Evil Cleric Unwounded [Shield readied]

Reonnyn 74/74 [DR 1 / Cold Iron; +1 luck bonus to all saving throws, ability checks and skill checks (Luck Stone); Darkvision (Invocation); +2 to Fort Saves (Invocation); +6 to Bluff, Diplomacy & Intimidate checks (Invocation); Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes]

Verdan 61/61 [Aura of Warding (all within 10' gain a +2 morale bonus to Will saves); No AC Penalty when using Hide/Move Silently (Iron Silence) for 9 hours; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes]


M Whisper Gnome Beguiler 9 Ruathar 1 | HP:62/62 | AC:21/T:13 /FF:19 | Init:+2 BAB:+4 | W:+11,R:+10,F:+8 | Spellslots:5/6-8/8-7/8-5/7-6/6-3/4 | Spot +20 Listen +15

Fash messages to Reonnyn "Bounce us across the far side after I grab your shoulder". He mutters a quick incantation and then grabs Reonnyn...

Cast Greater Invisibility, then grabs Reonnyn for a bounce...

@Reonnyn you've got 40' of range with Flee the Scene, which should get us nicely to one of the other quadrants of the pyramid. Spellcasting will have given away our current position, unfortunately. Next round though, I should be able to chuck a dominate person at the cleric (effective will DC 23), without becoming a pincushion.

@Morrow, a 5 step to go with that full attack would no doubt make Sobok much happier. (the pink dashed square)


M Human Duskblade 6/Abjurant Champion 4 | HP: 60/75 | AC:20/T:13 /FF:16 | Init:+1, MAB:+13/+8 Power Attack | W:+8,R:+4,F:+8 | Spellslots:6/6-9/9-8/8-3/3 | Arcane Attunement: 5/5 | Quick Cast:1 | Arcane Boost | Skills: Climb+16,Jump+12,Spellcraft+15,Swim+10 | Corner Perch/Leaping Climber/Speedy Ascent/Quick Swimmer

Count my post above?


Skills:
Gather Information +12, Knowledge (Arcana) +4, Listen +12, Spellcraft +2, Survival +15
Attacks:
[dice=Falchion Attack]d20+15[/dice][dice=Falchion Damage]2d4+10[/dice] [dice=Fire Breath Weapon 30 ft line- DC 17/19]4d6[/dice][dice=Recharge time]d4[/dice]
M Human (Baklunish) Barb 1/DS 9; Init +3; HP 98/118 ; AC 23, T 14, FF 20; Fort +12, Ref +5, Will +8; Rage 3/3 (12 rounds); Current Aura= Vigor [Fast Healing 2 if below half]

Sobok holds his magical glaive and stays defensive as he waits for his allies to return.

Sobok has a reach weapon. If he realizes something is in front of Morrow he would just use his reach weapon to attack and take the cover penalty. But I think this first turn he just goes Full Defensive as he doesn't know where the demon is.


Male Human (Aren't we all? Folks need to remember that!) Epic Level GM (35+ years!)

Sorry Morrow, was working on my post for awhile this morning and didn't see yours come in while I was working on mine! Yours is just fine. Sobok, good thing you have a reach weapon, that'll work well - though the demon will have cover [+2 AC] because Morrow is in the way - once you have some light to see by, of course. Morrow, I think you're playing Verdan, right? He could always cast Light, if you want. Fash, there's no 5' step possible because you can't cut around a corner - the demon is effectively blocking the only path. It's hard to see, but there's a wall just north of Morrow's avatar. You can move the icon a bit to see it.


M Human Duskblade 6/Abjurant Champion 4 | HP: 60/75 | AC:20/T:13 /FF:16 | Init:+1, MAB:+13/+8 Power Attack | W:+8,R:+4,F:+8 | Spellslots:6/6-9/9-8/8-3/3 | Arcane Attunement: 5/5 | Quick Cast:1 | Arcane Boost | Skills: Climb+16,Jump+12,Spellcraft+15,Swim+10 | Corner Perch/Leaping Climber/Speedy Ascent/Quick Swimmer

Verdan realizes that their position is known or soon to be and casts Light so those without Darkvision will be able to see.


Male halfling Swashbuckler 4/Warlock 6 Init: +3 | AC: 20 / FF: 17 / Touch 14 [+4 vs giants] | Fort: +6 / Ref: +9 / Will: +8 [+2 vs fear] | Speed: 30' | DR 1/cold iron | Attacks: +2 rapier +14/+9 to hit (1d4+3 damage); Eldritch Blast +13 to hit ranged touch (3d6+2 damage, range 250', x2)

Fast: I assume you mean the opposite corner here (SW on the map)? In that case...

Reonnyn thinks, I am not some magical transport device to be wielded on a whim here. We shall have words later... even as he again jumps to the opposite side of the pyramid. Activate Flee the Scene ability.


M Whisper Gnome Beguiler 9 Ruathar 1 | HP:62/62 | AC:21/T:13 /FF:19 | Init:+2 BAB:+4 | W:+11,R:+10,F:+8 | Spellslots:5/6-8/8-7/8-5/7-6/6-3/4 | Spot +20 Listen +15

I think we need a Glorbe action... We had a Verdan, HERE (although a separate alias might help keep things straight...


Bardic Performance - Inspire Courage 2/8 used Init: +7 | AC: 18 / FF AC: 15 / Touch AC: 14 [+4 vs giants] | Fort: +2 / Ref: +12 / Will: +5 [+2 vs illusions, no damage on successful Reflex save] | Speed: 20' | Favored Attack: Light Crossbow +11 ranged / 1d6 piercing damage / 80' range / 19-20 [x2] crit | Spell Save DC: 0 Level - 14; 1st Level - 15; 2nd Level - 16; 3rd Level - 17

Glorbe is momentarily caught off guard by the looks of surprise from those in front but he doesn't hesitate further, humming a rousing tune here to bolster his newfound friends

Standard Action: use Inspire Courage (Su): An affected ally receives a +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +2 morale bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls. *Note: Subsonics feat.


Male Human (Aren't we all? Folks need to remember that!) Epic Level GM (35+ years!)

Earthday, 13th day of Planting (i.e. April), 597 C.Y.
Weather outside is cloudy with light rain.
Current time is about 12:30 p.m.

-------------------------------------------------

Fash casts a spell and speaks into Reonnyn's mind with his request/command - an order to which the halfling temporarily squelches a knee-jerk response. Morrow strikes out at the demon while it's still a bit off-balance at finding it has immediate company. The duskblade connects with a solid blow that sparks with the shocking ability of the blade and the fiendslayer crystal attached to the sword's hilt (22 -5 = 17 damage) and Glorb begins to hum an uplifting tune to bolster the fighting prowess of his nearby friends!

Shock Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Sobok falls into a defensive crouch, unable to see the demon save for a brief flash as the sparks flew from Morrow's blade strike. At the pyramid, a moment after Fash casts his spell, the cleric looks up to where he and Reyonnyn are standing - alerted by the spoken words of magic that she seems to understant - and quickly draws forth a token of some kind from her belt pouch (move action) and a flickering torchlight illuminates the interior of the pyramid. It is clear she cannot see him, but then she casts a spell and the gnome realizes she has cast Purge Invisiblity! Her eyes fall upon both him and Reonnyn and she smiles cruelly. "There you are..." She growls in her husky voice. The demon beside her snaps his head toward the two and raises his bow to fire an arrow at Fash - but the gnome is too quick and ducks away from the projectile, which whistles past his right ear with deadly force!

Evil Cleric's Spellcraft Check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 vs DC 19 = Success!
Fash's Spellcraft Check: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24 vs DC 17 = Success!
Random Target: 1d2 ⇒ 2 (1=Reonnyn, 2=Fash) = Fash is Target

Blue Demon 'Readied' Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18 vs Fash's AC = Miss!

Reonnyn teleports himself and Fash away to the far side of the pyramid - and Reonnyn realizes he can now see Fash clearly by the light flickering up from below (see OOC note below), though he can't see down into the pyramid from his position. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately?) Fash can see both the demon and the cleric about 30' below, as he is standing on the edge of the pyramid's broken roof opposite of where he'd been earlier - and he can see Reonnyn's illusory body crouched over there as well. Verdan casts a spell that lights up his shield brightly so that Sobok can see the demon fighting Morrow, though Glorb and the cleric are too far up to see the creature.

The mastiffs paw at the sides of the pyramid, two of them gaining some amount of purchase because of the statue, but they can't reach the top where their prey lurks. The demon (Green) with them, sends a flurry of arrows at his target, and the illusory Reonnyn writhes and collapses as the arrows seem to pierce his living body - though it vanishes a moment later.

The demon in front of Morrow raises its bow and fires a withering hail of projectiles at the duskblade - apparently able to do so without lowering its defenses in the slightest! Four arrows strike the duskblade in quick succession (67 damage), and Morrow knows only pain as the world around him seems to darken and waver and his knees start to buckle!

Red Demon Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30 vs Morrow's AC = Hit!
Longbow Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 4) + 7 = 17

Red Demon Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25 vs Morrow's AC = Hit!
Longbow Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 6) + 7 = 15

Red Demon Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29 vs Morrow's AC = Hit!
Longbow Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 3) + 7 = 16

Red Demon Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16 vs Morrow's AC = Miss!

Red Demon Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 vs Morrow's AC = Miss!

Red Demon Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 vs Morrow's AC = Hit!
Longbow Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 6) + 7 = 19

Everyone, please post your actions for the remainder of Round 2! Reonnyn, you didn't recognize the spell (no ranks in Spellcraft), but Fash can easily warn you that your invisibility is no longer functional - at least so long as you are within range of the cleric's spell. Fash, I think I'm correct that the demons can see you now, since you are illuminated by light and no longer invisible from the spell OR your ring. Fortunately for you, the Blue demon could only take a standard action with its readied attack - but in Round 2 it can unleash a full attack if you're still standing there at the edge and within its line of sight. Reonnyn, based on where you placed yourself, you can't see down into the interior of the pyramid - but neither do they have line of sight against YOU, currently. Morrow, I don't think that was a crit, as I'm showing your current crit range as 17-20, unless I'm missing something. Shocking Burst kicks in with +1d10 electricity on a critical hit, in addition to the +1d6 electricity 'shock' damage you usuall get - on top of the fiendslayer bonus of +1d6 vs outsiders. So you should be doing +1d6 electric and another +1d6 for the fiendslayer bonus each round. Unfortunately, cold iron AND good is required to bypass the DR of these demons, so you still get the -5 like everyone else. No worries about posting for Glorb or Verdan using your own profile if that's easier, just maybe bold the character name or something so I see it easily. In this case, I saw Verdan's action and i'd have probably just NPC'd Glorb - but this has been a busy week for me and I never got a chance to post as quickly as I'd have liked. Those two can only do buffs at the moment anyway - and keep in mind that either Sobok will have to retreat back up the stairs if Verdan is going to reach Morrow to touch the duskblade and bestow healing or Morrow will have to withdraw to get to the cleric...

Combat Map

----------------------------------------------

Round 2 - Initiative Order & HP Tracker / Combat Notes:

3 Black Mastiffs - Unwounded

2 Demons Green - Unwounded; Red - 17 damage taken

Fash 62/62 [Darkvision & Lowlight Vision; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 100 minutes; Glibness (+30 to Bluff checks) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Greater Invisibility for 9 rounds]

Morrow 8/75 [Darkvision (Norebo's Hand); Keen Edge (crit threat is 17-20 with Norebo) for 45 minutes; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds]

Glorb 43/43 [Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds]

Sobok 118/118 [Draconic Aura (Senses - shaman and allies within 30' gain a +2 to Listen/Spot checks and to initiative rolls); Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds]

Evil Cleric Unwounded [Shield readied; holding a light source in free hand; has line of sight against Fash only.]

Demon Blue - Unwounded [Has line of sight against Fash only.]

Reonnyn 74/74 [DR 1 / Cold Iron; +1 luck bonus to all saving throws, ability checks and skill checks (Luck Stone); Darkvision (Invocation); +2 to Fort Saves (Invocation); +6 to Bluff, Diplomacy & Intimidate checks (Invocation); Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes]

Verdan 61/61 [Aura of Warding (all within 10' gain a +2 morale bonus to Will saves); No AC Penalty when using Hide/Move Silently (Iron Silence) for 9 hours; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds]


M Whisper Gnome Beguiler 9 Ruathar 1 | HP:62/62 | AC:21/T:13 /FF:19 | Init:+2 BAB:+4 | W:+11,R:+10,F:+8 | Spellslots:5/6-8/8-7/8-5/7-6/6-3/4 | Spot +20 Listen +15

"B$*!!-whore!" exclaims Fash, and then as an explanation to Reonnyn, he continues "Invisibility Purge!". An arcane phrase a complex gesture conjures forth a field of rubbery black tentacles centered on the stairwell. He drop low to escape line of sight from the cleric and the demon that shot at him, and then skitters silently over the edge of the pyramid trying to hide...

Free action - talk
standard action - cast Evard's Black Tentacles (dashed red circle - note that Reonnyn and Fash are outside the effect as it is at ground level)
Move action - spider climb over the edged of the pyramid, moving at 1/2 speed for no stealth penalty

Grapple Check Cleric, Initial: 1d20 + 10 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 4 + 4 = 36
10 CL + 4 Str +4 Size (large)
Grapple Check Demon, Initial: 1d20 + 10 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 4 + 4 = 26

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 + 8 + 4 + 4 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 8 + 4 + 4 + 10 - 2 = 28
8 Ranks +2 Dex + 4 Racial +4 Small +10 Cloak/Boots of Elvenkind -2 ACP

Grapple Check Cleric, Round 1: 1d20 + 10 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 4 + 4 = 19
10 CL + 4 Str +4 Size (large)
Grapple Check Demon, Round 1: 1d20 + 10 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 4 + 4 = 27


Male halfling Swashbuckler 4/Warlock 6 Init: +3 | AC: 20 / FF: 17 / Touch 14 [+4 vs giants] | Fort: +6 / Ref: +9 / Will: +8 [+2 vs fear] | Speed: 30' | DR 1/cold iron | Attacks: +2 rapier +14/+9 to hit (1d4+3 damage); Eldritch Blast +13 to hit ranged touch (3d6+2 damage, range 250', x2)

Reonnyn curses under his breath here as he sees Fash skitter away from him. "Okay see if you can draw her out in the open. I have something special planned for her..." Reonnyn messages Fash as he fingers the lustrous bead in his fingers.

Reonnyn is delaying for the moment. His plan is to target the Bead of Force on the Cleric at the right time here.


Skills:
Gather Information +12, Knowledge (Arcana) +4, Listen +12, Spellcraft +2, Survival +15
Attacks:
[dice=Falchion Attack]d20+15[/dice][dice=Falchion Damage]2d4+10[/dice] [dice=Fire Breath Weapon 30 ft line- DC 17/19]4d6[/dice][dice=Recharge time]d4[/dice]
M Human (Baklunish) Barb 1/DS 9; Init +3; HP 98/118 ; AC 23, T 14, FF 20; Fort +12, Ref +5, Will +8; Rage 3/3 (12 rounds); Current Aura= Vigor [Fast Healing 2 if below half]

Sobok rages and tries to strike the demon with his magical glaive.

Shift the Aura to +2 Melee Damage. Rage and attack. No Power Attack since I have cover from Morrow.

I think I am above them on stairs which would give a +1 to attack, but I am leaving that out for now as I am not sure if that is true.

+1 Glaive Attack+Rage-Cover+IC: 1d20 + 15 + 2 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 15 + 2 - 4 + 2 = 23

+1 Glaive Damage+Rage+Power+IC: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 3 + 2 + 2 = 24

+1 Glaive Attack+Rage-Cover+IC: 1d20 + 10 + 2 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 2 - 4 + 2 = 28

+1 Glaive Damage+Rage+Power+IC: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 3 + 2 + 2 = 23


M Human Duskblade 6/Abjurant Champion 4 | HP: 60/75 | AC:20/T:13 /FF:16 | Init:+1, MAB:+13/+8 Power Attack | W:+8,R:+4,F:+8 | Spellslots:6/6-9/9-8/8-3/3 | Arcane Attunement: 5/5 | Quick Cast:1 | Arcane Boost | Skills: Climb+16,Jump+12,Spellcraft+15,Swim+10 | Corner Perch/Leaping Climber/Speedy Ascent/Quick Swimmer

That's what happens when we start battle with no prep/buffs! Ain't no way we can match healing for the damage that thing does so Morrow is going to hope it goes down and then we can run away again. Or he'll just die.... All depends on the dice gods! Using a second level spell slot with Arcane Boost to give me +2 to hit.

You're right, not a crit. Mixed things up with a different character with a rapier....

first attack with Norebo's Hand: 1d20 + 10 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 3 + 2 + 2 = 20
damage if that hits: 1d8 + 5 + 1d6 + 1d6 - 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 + (5) + (2) - 5 = 9

second attack with Norebo's Hand: 1d20 + 5 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 3 + 2 + 2 = 30 That's a crit.
damage if that hits?: 1d8 + 5 + 1d6 + 1d6 - 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 + (1) + (1) - 5 = 4 Damage roll truly sucked!

Confirm Crit?: 1d20 + 5 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 3 + 2 + 2 = 16 Hmm.... Probably not confirmed?
damage if that hits?: 1d8 + 5 + 1d6 + 1d6 + 1d10 - 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 + (5) + (6) + (8) - 5 = 21 If confirmed, the crit stops it from teleporting for one round.

Unable to reach Morrow to heal him Verdan casts Shield Other on him, hoping that by taking some of the damage he might keep the duskblade from death's door.


Male Human (Aren't we all? Folks need to remember that!) Epic Level GM (35+ years!)

Reonnyn, she is currently in the open (with the demon right next to her), so you can use the Bead this round, if you'd like. Keep in mind though you will be totally exposed if you do so, as you can use the 'free' 5' step, throw the bead as the standard action, with a move action left. Though you can't use movement when you've taken a 5' step, so you can't throw the bead and then move away from the edge again. I will allow you to drop prone though, which would grant you pretty good cover (+4 to your AC) against ranged attacks. Those demons are pretty accurate though (and they got a LOT of shots), so it's a risk...


Male halfling Swashbuckler 4/Warlock 6 Init: +3 | AC: 20 / FF: 17 / Touch 14 [+4 vs giants] | Fort: +6 / Ref: +9 / Will: +8 [+2 vs fear] | Speed: 30' | DR 1/cold iron | Attacks: +2 rapier +14/+9 to hit (1d4+3 damage); Eldritch Blast +13 to hit ranged touch (3d6+2 damage, range 250', x2)

OKay thanks for the clarification GM West. Reonnyn wants to see if the cleric manages to break the grapple from the Black Tentacles first before he risks the Bead here, as the Bead would block the tentacles from grappling her.


Male Human (Aren't we all? Folks need to remember that!) Epic Level GM (35+ years!)

Got it! If I can get Glorb's action I'll post the round up to Reoynnyn's action ASAP.


Bardic Performance - Inspire Courage 2/8 used Init: +7 | AC: 18 / FF AC: 15 / Touch AC: 14 [+4 vs giants] | Fort: +2 / Ref: +12 / Will: +5 [+2 vs illusions, no damage on successful Reflex save] | Speed: 20' | Favored Attack: Light Crossbow +11 ranged / 1d6 piercing damage / 80' range / 19-20 [x2] crit | Spell Save DC: 0 Level - 14; 1st Level - 15; 2nd Level - 16; 3rd Level - 17

Glorbe hears Morrow cry out in pain and knows he can do little...but seeing the duskblade near death spurs him to fumble for a healing potion nonetheless...

Move: extract potion of CMW from his bag
Standard: Maintain Inspire Courage song.


Male Human (Aren't we all? Folks need to remember that!) Epic Level GM (35+ years!)

Earthday, 13th day of Planting (i.e. April), 597 C.Y.
Weather outside is cloudy with light rain.
Current time is about 12:30 p.m.

-------------------------------------------------

Fash quickly casts another spell, causing thick eldritch tentacles to sprout from the ground all around the priestess and the demon! He watches for a split second as both of the foes are smothered by the tentacles, then the whisper gnome slips away, using his natural ability to hide and his magical ability to cling to vertical surfaces and begins skittering down the steep-sloped pyramid unseen.

Tentacle Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 + Grappled Condition (Priestess & Blue Demon [DR -5= 0])

Morrow draws upon his arcane power and continues to battle valiantly, striking twice with the magical sword - though the demon proves to be one tough SOB (13 damage total vs Red). A short ways up the stairs, Glorb continues to sing and draws forth a cure potion from his pack. Sobok thrusts with the glaive, chopping at the demon with the reach weapon as the shaman allows his draconic rage to surge forth through his blood. The heavy weapon inflicts serious damage against the creature, despite its natural resistance (37 damage total).

Down in the pyramid, the red-haired cleric curses up a blue storm and tries to cast a spell and fails while the demon struggles to do something as well, and is just as unsuccessful!

Evil Cleric's Concentration Check: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26 vs DC 27 = Failure!
Demon's Concentration Check: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (6) + 21 = 27 vs DC 28 = Failure!

Reonnyn, unable to see what is happening below from his current position, sees Fash dart past him, scampering down the sloped wall of the pyramid, and the halfling...

Reonnyn, please post your action for the remainder of Round 2 - I've already got Verdan's action. Reonnyn, you can 5' step to see what's going on, or take 5' of your total movement for the round - whichever works better for you. Very nice spell selection, Fash! Just a heads-up though, I think the CMB for Black Tentacles is actually +15 (size bonus is only +1) in your case, but that first roll of 33 was for BOTH opponents (per the spell description) caught, and was more than enough to grapple them the first time. That second roll of '1' was pretty bad, but there is an automatic +5 bonus as they were already grappled, for a total of 21 when it goes off on your next action.

Combat Map

----------------------------------------------

Round 2 - Initiative Order & HP Tracker / Combat Notes:

3 Black Mastiffs - Unwounded

2 Demons Green - Unwounded; Red - 67 damage taken

Fash 62/62 [Darkvision & Lowlight Vision; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 100 minutes; Glibness (+30 to Bluff checks) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Greater Invisibility for 9 rounds]

Morrow 8/75 [Darkvision (Norebo's Hand); Keen Edge (crit threat is 17-20 with Norebo) for 45 minutes; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds]

Glorb 43/43 [Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds]

Sobok 118/118 [Draconic Aura (+2 to attack/damage rolls); Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds]

Evil Cleric 5 damage taken [Shield readied; holding a light source in free hand; Grappled]

Demon Blue - Unwounded [Grappled]

Reonnyn 74/74 [DR 1 / Cold Iron; +1 luck bonus to all saving throws, ability checks and skill checks (Luck Stone); Darkvision (Invocation); +2 to Fort Saves (Invocation); +6 to Bluff, Diplomacy & Intimidate checks (Invocation); Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes]

Verdan 61/61 [Aura of Warding (all within 10' gain a +2 morale bonus to Will saves); No AC Penalty when using Hide/Move Silently (Iron Silence) for 9 hours; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds]


Male halfling Swashbuckler 4/Warlock 6 Init: +3 | AC: 20 / FF: 17 / Touch 14 [+4 vs giants] | Fort: +6 / Ref: +9 / Will: +8 [+2 vs fear] | Speed: 30' | DR 1/cold iron | Attacks: +2 rapier +14/+9 to hit (1d4+3 damage); Eldritch Blast +13 to hit ranged touch (3d6+2 damage, range 250', x2)

Reonnyn nods quickly at Fash as he sitters past and then crouches down as far as he can go as he crawls over (5' step) to peer over the edge...nodding as he sees the tentacles have their desired effect. Not wanting to interrupt the spell here he elects to wait until the cleric eventually frees herself...

Ready action to target Evil Cleric with Bead of Force. Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31; Force damage: 5d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 6, 6, 1) = 21. Dang I wish I could crit with that...can I get an auto-fail for her Reflex save then :P


M Whisper Gnome Beguiler 9 Ruathar 1 | HP:62/62 | AC:21/T:13 /FF:19 | Init:+2 BAB:+4 | W:+11,R:+10,F:+8 | Spellslots:5/6-8/8-7/8-5/7-6/6-3/4 | Spot +20 Listen +15

If you make a to hit roll, I thought that you can crit...


Skills:
Gather Information +12, Knowledge (Arcana) +4, Listen +12, Spellcraft +2, Survival +15
Attacks:
[dice=Falchion Attack]d20+15[/dice][dice=Falchion Damage]2d4+10[/dice] [dice=Fire Breath Weapon 30 ft line- DC 17/19]4d6[/dice][dice=Recharge time]d4[/dice]
M Human (Baklunish) Barb 1/DS 9; Init +3; HP 98/118 ; AC 23, T 14, FF 20; Fort +12, Ref +5, Will +8; Rage 3/3 (12 rounds); Current Aura= Vigor [Fast Healing 2 if below half]

In this case you can. You cannot with certain spells like Ray of Enfeeblement which cause a penalty instead of damage.


Male Human (Aren't we all? Folks need to remember that!) Epic Level GM (35+ years!)

Earthday, 13th day of Planting (i.e. April), 597 C.Y.
Weather outside is cloudy with light rain.
Current time is about 12:30 p.m.

-------------------------------------------------

Reonnyn scoots to the edge of the roof, waiting and watching for the opportune time to hurl the bead of force he clutches in his hand. Verdan, just behind Sobok, casts a spell to protect Morrow - and just in the nick of time!

At a sharp command from the demon, two of the big mastiff's scramble down off the the pyramid, racing to the south. Then the demon speaks a word and appears on the roof of the pyramid, inches away from Reonnyn and only a few feet away from Fash. He quickly scans the area, searching for the scouts that had been headed this way...

Green Demon Spot Check: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18
Green Demon Listen Check: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31

The other demon in front of Morrow grins evilly and sends another flurry of arrows into the badly wounded duskblade and the others gathered on the stairs. Morrow is struck in the chest with the very first arrow and falls bonelessly to the ground. The demon snarls and steps forward, tying up Sobok by getting within the reach of his glaive and sends the rest of his arrows straight into the half-orc (61 damage), though the raging dragon shaman shrugs off the worst of the damage!

Red Demon Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33 vs Morrow's AC = Hit! Possible Crit!
Crit Confirmation: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26 vs Morrow's AC = Critical Hit!
Longbow Damage: 4d6 + 14 ⇒ (4, 2, 1, 6) + 14 = 27 (13 damage to Morrow, 14 damage to Verdan)

Red Demon Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21 vs Sobok's AC 19 = Hit!
Longbow Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 4) + 7 = 17

Red Demon Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16 vs Sobok's AC 19 = Miss!

Red Demon Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29 vs Sobok's AC 19 = Hit!
Longbow Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 6) + 7 = 19

Red Demon Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 vs Sobok's AC 19 = Hit!
Longbow Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 3) + 7 = 12

Red Demon Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 vs Sobok's AC 19 = Hit!
Longbow Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 5) + 7 = 13

Everyone can act - except Morrow, hang in there man!! Reonnyn, go ahead and give me a Stealth check to see if you're spotted! The demon teleported up to the roof and couldn't see you from his angle before, so figure that if you roll high enough, he's overlooking you for the moment, despite being inches away. However, once you make an attack (if the cleric draws your 'readied' action) he'll see you at that point. Fortunately though, if that occurs, you'll be able to act on your next turn before his next action. Fash, given that the cleric no long has line of effect on you due to the solid wall of the pyramid between you both, you are invisible to darkvision again - and out of the direct light emanating from within as well. But you can still be heard, as usual. As far as the Bead of Force goes, no attack roll vs AC needed for throwing it. My take is that you're only trying to hit floor or wall (i.e. an intersection the map, which is DC 5) to get that forceful impact needed to shatter it. So no crit possible in this particular case. Fash, I realized belatedly that I was mistakenly using Pathfinder rules in figuring out how the Black Tentacles were working - there's no CMD in D&D 3.5 rules! Fortunately for you all it worked in your favor anyway on the initial casting, but starting now and going forward I'll be sure to do the opposed Grapple checks, with Fash's Black Tentacles getting +18 to their attack roll as he had correctly surmised. Sobok, I think your AC is currently 19 while raging without your shield equipped, let me know if I'm mistaken though.

Combat Map

----------------------------------------------

Round 3 - Initiative Order & HP Tracker / Combat Notes:

3 Black Mastiffs - Unwounded

2 Demons Green - Unwounded; Red - 67 damage taken

Fash 62/62 [Darkvision & Lowlight Vision; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 100 minutes; Glibness (+30 to Bluff checks) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Greater Invisibility for 9 rounds]

Morrow -5/75 [Prone & Dying; Darkvision (Norebo's Hand); Shield Other (+1 to AC/Saves - half of damage taken is transfered to Verdan) for 10 hours; Keen Edge (crit threat is 17-20 with Norebo) for 45 minutes; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds]

Glorb 43/43 [Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds]

Sobok 57 [77 while 'Raging']/118 [138 while 'Raging'] [Draconic Aura (+2 to attack/damage rolls); Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds; Raging (+4 STR/CON, +2 Will Saves, -2 AC, for 13 rounds]

Evil Cleric Unwounded [Grappled by Black Tentacles; Shield readied; holding a light source in free hand; has line of sight against Reonnyn only.]

Demon Blue - Unwounded [Grappled by Black Tentacles; Has line of sight against Reonnyn only.]

Reonnyn 74/74 [DR 1 / Cold Iron; +1 luck bonus to all saving throws, ability checks and skill checks (Luck Stone); Darkvision (Invocation); +2 to Fort Saves (Invocation); +6 to Bluff, Diplomacy & Intimidate checks (Invocation); Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes]

Verdan 47/61 [Aura of Warding (all within 10' gain a +2 morale bonus to Will saves); No AC Penalty when using Hide/Move Silently (Iron Silence) for 9 hours; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds]


Male halfling Swashbuckler 4/Warlock 6 Init: +3 | AC: 20 / FF: 17 / Touch 14 [+4 vs giants] | Fort: +6 / Ref: +9 / Will: +8 [+2 vs fear] | Speed: 30' | DR 1/cold iron | Attacks: +2 rapier +14/+9 to hit (1d4+3 damage); Eldritch Blast +13 to hit ranged touch (3d6+2 damage, range 250', x2)

Stealth check: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 9 + 1 = 22


Male Human (Aren't we all? Folks need to remember that!) Epic Level GM (35+ years!)

Somehow, the demon towering above Reonnyn doesn't see the halfling...

He's clearly not looking at his feet! Figure maybe you're crouched at the edge of the roof beneath his field of view, or maybe partly behind a bit of rubble or something. Again though, if that 'readied' attack goes off, he'll see you move and you'll be exposed. Good news is, you're up in the initiative order BEFORE he gets his next action, so you can do your little escape hatch thing again. However... keep in mind it's a standard action to 'activate' the Ring of Invisibility, so if you make your Dimension Door escape, you're going to be visible until your next turn. That said, you can always give me a Stealth check while you're visible to see if you are hidden from view.


M Whisper Gnome Beguiler 9 Ruathar 1 | HP:62/62 | AC:21/T:13 /FF:19 | Init:+2 BAB:+4 | W:+11,R:+10,F:+8 | Spellslots:5/6-8/8-7/8-5/7-6/6-3/4 | Spot +20 Listen +15

Ok, to be clear, the cleric has yet to be force bubbled...@ Reonnyn, I'd suggest getting out while the getting is good. Neither of us want to eat a full attack from a demon archer (let alone potentially 2, blue and green)


Male halfling Swashbuckler 4/Warlock 6 Init: +3 | AC: 20 / FF: 17 / Touch 14 [+4 vs giants] | Fort: +6 / Ref: +9 / Will: +8 [+2 vs fear] | Speed: 30' | DR 1/cold iron | Attacks: +2 rapier +14/+9 to hit (1d4+3 damage); Eldritch Blast +13 to hit ranged touch (3d6+2 damage, range 250', x2)

Yep Reonnyn has Readied the action here but has not acted yet...although that demon standing on top of him may alter his plans slightly....


Skills:
Gather Information +12, Knowledge (Arcana) +4, Listen +12, Spellcraft +2, Survival +15
Attacks:
[dice=Falchion Attack]d20+15[/dice][dice=Falchion Damage]2d4+10[/dice] [dice=Fire Breath Weapon 30 ft line- DC 17/19]4d6[/dice][dice=Recharge time]d4[/dice]
M Human (Baklunish) Barb 1/DS 9; Init +3; HP 98/118 ; AC 23, T 14, FF 20; Fort +12, Ref +5, Will +8; Rage 3/3 (12 rounds); Current Aura= Vigor [Fast Healing 2 if below half]

I thought we were on stairs? Can it step up the stairs as a 5 ft step? Or are we below it? Could I 5 ft step back?


Male Human (Aren't we all? Folks need to remember that!) Epic Level GM (35+ years!)

Yep, you're on stairs - but you've got others bunched up behind you, Sobok, so you can't 5' step as Verdan is right there. If you order them to retreat they could do that, but keep in mind the initiative order.


Knowing that the only chance Morrow has is to kill the demon in front of the group and pull him back Verdan speaks a quick prayer and sends healing energy into Sobok.
Sacrifice Searing Light for Cure Serious Wounds on Sobok. CSW: 3d12 + 10 + 6 ⇒ (11, 4, 7) + 10 + 6 = 38

Can't Sobok delay so we can all back off? Also, Wouldn't he have gotten an AoO as the demon stepped over Morrow to attack him?


M Whisper Gnome Beguiler 9 Ruathar 1 | HP:62/62 | AC:21/T:13 /FF:19 | Init:+2 BAB:+4 | W:+11,R:+10,F:+8 | Spellslots:5/6-8/8-7/8-5/7-6/6-3/4 | Spot +20 Listen +15

Sorry, I had not realized that this was a new round and I am up... Also, it's past time to start taking risks.

Fash spider climbs along the wall of the pyramid, trying to stay low enough that the demon that appeared on top of the pyramid can't see him, then peeking around the edge of the broken pyramid ...
Move action -Move 10' with stealth (assuming the invisibility purge will expose him when he peeks, so hiding conventionally)
As he is moving and has a bab >1, he will draw his runestaff as a weapon (free action)

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 + 8 + 4 + 4 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 8 + 4 + 4 + 10 - 2 = 46
8 Ranks +2 Dex + 4 Racial +4 Small +10 Cloak/Boots of Elvenkind -2 ACP

Spotting the cleric, he drops a major dweomer, and flattens himself back on the wall of the pyramid...

Casts Dominate Person on the cleric, Will DC 22 = 10 (base)+5 (lvl)+6 (int)+1 (cloaked casting)

Let's hope that lands; she might be able to call off the demons...

Not sure if this will work, but he will try to use the skill trick Conceal Spellcasting to keep his position from being given away...
Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 2 = 23
5 ranks +2 dex

If Attacked:

If one or more of the demons starts shooting at me, I will cast Greater Mirror Image as an immediate action...
Number of Images: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Grapple Checks if needed:

Grapple Check Cleric: 1d20 + 10 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 4 + 4 = 29
10 CL + 4 Str +4 Size (large)
Grapple Check Demon Blue: 1d20 + 10 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 4 + 4 = 26
10 CL + 4 Str +4 Size (large)


Bardic Performance - Inspire Courage 2/8 used Init: +7 | AC: 18 / FF AC: 15 / Touch AC: 14 [+4 vs giants] | Fort: +2 / Ref: +12 / Will: +5 [+2 vs illusions, no damage on successful Reflex save] | Speed: 20' | Favored Attack: Light Crossbow +11 ranged / 1d6 piercing damage / 80' range / 19-20 [x2] crit | Spell Save DC: 0 Level - 14; 1st Level - 15; 2nd Level - 16; 3rd Level - 17

Glorb winces at the blows suffered before he sees Morrow collapse here...yet knowing the duskblade is currently down he curses when he sees there is no way to get closer. Hoping he has enough time here he draws a potent wand and readies it at the demon...

Standard: Maintain Inspire Courage.
Move: Draw Wand of Magic Missile.


Male Human (Aren't we all? Folks need to remember that!) Epic Level GM (35+ years!)

@Verdan - Yes, Sobok can definitely delay until everyone behind him has moved back some distance, then 5' step back and make a full attack, if he wants to do that. Though of course the demon can simply keep advancing on him, forcing the same thing round after round. Definitely a viable strategy, just wanted to point that out. And it was only a 5' step taken by the demon, so there was no AoO triggered.


Skills:
Gather Information +12, Knowledge (Arcana) +4, Listen +12, Spellcraft +2, Survival +15
Attacks:
[dice=Falchion Attack]d20+15[/dice][dice=Falchion Damage]2d4+10[/dice] [dice=Fire Breath Weapon 30 ft line- DC 17/19]4d6[/dice][dice=Recharge time]d4[/dice]
M Human (Baklunish) Barb 1/DS 9; Init +3; HP 98/118 ; AC 23, T 14, FF 20; Fort +12, Ref +5, Will +8; Rage 3/3 (12 rounds); Current Aura= Vigor [Fast Healing 2 if below half]

I will delay and let the people behind me move back. Everyone can do a 5 ft step back. Glorbe needs to say that he does still though.


Male Human (Aren't we all? Folks need to remember that!) Epic Level GM (35+ years!)

Oh, and keep in mind this is a rather narrow spiral staircase! So you only have line of sight to a distance of 10'. Currently, Verdan has line of sight on the demon and on Morrow's body. If he backs up 5', he will no longer of line of sight on either. Likewise, Glorb has line of sight on Sobok, but if he backs up 5', he will longer have that line of sight. Just in case that factors into any decisions on movement.


Bardic Performance - Inspire Courage 2/8 used Init: +7 | AC: 18 / FF AC: 15 / Touch AC: 14 [+4 vs giants] | Fort: +2 / Ref: +12 / Will: +5 [+2 vs illusions, no damage on successful Reflex save] | Speed: 20' | Favored Attack: Light Crossbow +11 ranged / 1d6 piercing damage / 80' range / 19-20 [x2] crit | Spell Save DC: 0 Level - 14; 1st Level - 15; 2nd Level - 16; 3rd Level - 17
Sobok. wrote:
I will delay and let the people behind me move back. Everyone can do a 5 ft step back. Glorbe needs to say that he does still though.

Glorbe will also take a 5' step back here.


Male Human (Aren't we all? Folks need to remember that!) Epic Level GM (35+ years!)

Sounds good! I think I've got the battle at the stairwell about figured out, just need Sobok to make his attack rolls! You can Delay, then 5' step and make a full attack against the demon using reach!


Skills:
Gather Information +12, Knowledge (Arcana) +4, Listen +12, Spellcraft +2, Survival +15
Attacks:
[dice=Falchion Attack]d20+15[/dice][dice=Falchion Damage]2d4+10[/dice] [dice=Fire Breath Weapon 30 ft line- DC 17/19]4d6[/dice][dice=Recharge time]d4[/dice]
M Human (Baklunish) Barb 1/DS 9; Init +3; HP 98/118 ; AC 23, T 14, FF 20; Fort +12, Ref +5, Will +8; Rage 3/3 (12 rounds); Current Aura= Vigor [Fast Healing 2 if below half]

Sobok steps back and then attempts to sunder the bow!

I am going to Sunder his bow. I stepped back before I do it, so I do not think he gets an AoO. I am using a 2 handed weapon so I am going to be getting a +4 to the roll. Technically, the bow is also a 2 handed weapon even though he is only holding it with one hand. In the PHB section on Sunder I think it counts as a projectile weapon though. So not two handed and with 5 Hardness and 5 HPs. If you count it as 2 handed, he would get a +4 to the opposed roll. I have seen quite a few people rule that bows do not get the opposed roll and are instead treated as carried objects. I am not sure where they get that from though. Probably because it cannot be used to make a melee attack and the opposed roll is a melee attack. Seems a bit of a far fetched to me though. So in conclusion, I think he gets an opposed melee attack (BAB+Str+Melee bonuses instead of BAB+Dex+Ranged bonuses) roll, but without the 2 handed bonus, with the bow to stop the attempt to sunder the bow. But I await your judgement. If it is a carried item instead of a weapon in your opinion, then the AC is 10+Size Modifier of the bow+Dex.

If I sunder the bow in my first attack, I will then use my second attack on the creature. If not, I make two attempts at Sundering the bow.

+1 Glaive Sunder Attack+Rage+IC+2 Handed: 1d20 + 15 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 15 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 25

+1 Glaive Sunder Damage+Rage+IC+Power: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 3 + 2 + 2 = 23

+1 Glaive Sunder Attack+Rage+IC+2 Handed: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 29

+1 Glaive Sunder Damage+Rage+IC+Power: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 3 + 2 + 2 = 19

The first roll could have gone better, but I still have a good chance of that winning an opposed roll against an archer. If it does sunder it the second attack is an AC 25 for 19 damage on the creature since it would lose the 2 handed bonus to Sunder.


Male Human (Aren't we all? Folks need to remember that!) Epic Level GM (35+ years!)

Earthday, 13th day of Planting (i.e. April), 597 C.Y.
Weather outside is cloudy with light rain.
Current time is about 12:30 p.m.

-------------------------------------------------

As the black tentacles continue to crush the cleric and the demon they've entangled, Fash scoots along the sloped wall like a ghost, then creeps up to the gap in the ceiling where he can see down into the interior, the gnome figuring he's probably now just within range of the area of effect of the cleric's spell to reveal all those who are invisible. Catching sight of his target, the whisper gnome casts a spell with subtle movements, hoping that even if his approach was noticed, the spell wouldn't be. As it turns out though, the cleric never even saw him at all and the spell goes off without a hitch. Unfortunately, Fash finds that her mind is far too powerful to be overcome through domination and he reveals himself to both her and the demon. Morrow lies unmoving on the ground (Stabilization Check (01-10): 1d100 ⇒ 80 = Failure! -1 HP) as Glorb continues to sing and with his free hand draws a wand as he backs up the stairs.

Black Tentacles Grapple Check: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (19) + 18 = 37 vs Evil Cleric's Opposed Grapple Check: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21 = Success!
Black Tentacles Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Black Tentacles Grapple Check: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30 vs Demon's Opposed Grapple Check: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33 = Failure! No Damage.

Cleric's Will Save: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27 vs DC 22 = Success!

Evil Cleric's Grapple Check: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15 vs Black Tentacles Opposed Grapple Check: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20 = Failure!

Demon's Concentration Check: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 = Failure!

Sobok bides a moment, waiting for Verdan as the evil cleric of Iuz and the demon - both trapped by the black tentacles - try to break free, but to no avail! Reonnyn acts...

Reonnyn, you can take your action for Round 3 and then I'll be able to finush up that round and have the bad guys act in the start of Round 4. Fash, reading that ability it looks like you're simply concealing the fact you're casting a spell, not remaining concealed while doing so. And attacking always reveals the position of one who is hiding (unless you have a specific ability or feat that negates this.) Fortunately for you both, neither the cleric nor the demon could do much of anything with their actions anyway!

Combat Map

----------------------------------------------

Round 3 - Initiative Order & HP Tracker / Combat Notes:

3 Black Mastiffs - Unwounded

2 Demons Green - Unwounded; Red - 67 damage taken

Fash 62/62 [Darkvision & Lowlight Vision; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 100 minutes; Glibness (+30 to Bluff checks) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Greater Invisibility for 9 rounds]

Morrow -6/75 [Prone & Dying; Darkvision (Norebo's Hand); Shield Other (+1 to AC/Saves - half of damage taken is transfered to Verdan) for 10 hours; Keen Edge (crit threat is 17-20 with Norebo) for 45 minutes; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds]

Glorb 43/43 [Wand of MM and Potion of CMW readied; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds]

Evil Cleric 12 damage taken [Grappled by Black Tentacles; Shield readied; holding a light source in free hand; has line of sight against Reonnyn and Fash]

Demon Blue - Unwounded [Grappled by Black Tentacles; Has line of sight against Reonnyn and Fash]

Reonnyn 74/74 [DR 1 / Cold Iron; +1 luck bonus to all saving throws, ability checks and skill checks (Luck Stone); Darkvision (Invocation); +2 to Fort Saves (Invocation); +6 to Bluff, Diplomacy & Intimidate checks (Invocation); Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes]

Verdan 47/61 [Aura of Warding (all within 10' gain a +2 morale bonus to Will saves); No AC Penalty when using Hide/Move Silently (Iron Silence) for 9 hours; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds]

Sobok 57 [77 while 'Raging']/118 [138 while 'Raging'] [Draconic Aura (+2 to attack/damage rolls); Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds; Raging (+4 STR/CON, +2 Will Saves, -2 AC, for 13 rounds]


Male halfling Swashbuckler 4/Warlock 6 Init: +3 | AC: 20 / FF: 17 / Touch 14 [+4 vs giants] | Fort: +6 / Ref: +9 / Will: +8 [+2 vs fear] | Speed: 30' | DR 1/cold iron | Attacks: +2 rapier +14/+9 to hit (1d4+3 damage); Eldritch Blast +13 to hit ranged touch (3d6+2 damage, range 250', x2)

Reonnyn briefly wonders how long his good luck will last here even as he Flees the Scene again, landing on the opposite side of the pyramid where he can watch the struggles of the cleric below him...

Reonnyn will acttivate his Flee the Scene ability here to the map position. He will immediately crouch out of sight here. Stealth: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 1 = 21


Male Human (Aren't we all? Folks need to remember that!) Epic Level GM (35+ years!)

Earthday, 13th day of Planting (i.e. April), 597 C.Y.
Weather outside is cloudy with light rain.
Current time is about 12:30 p.m.

-------------------------------------------------

Reonnyn teleports away before the demon looming above him can notice him there, but again the halfling leaves an illusory version of himself behind. Verdan heals Sobok (38 HP restored), then steps back, giving the half-orc room to maneuver. Sobok steps awy from the demon and swings his glaive at one of the creature's longbows. It twists away from the first attack, but the second blow slams heavily into the bow, damaging it badly but it's still quite usable. The half-orc figures another solid blow like that one will likely sunder it completely, but he is also fairly certain that the bow must be magical to have withstood the damage he inflicted. The demon presses forward, again closing in on Sobok and sending a flurry of arrows into the half-orc - though only about half of them actually hit (38 damage), perhaps the damage to the bow is affecting the accuracy?

At the pyramid, the demon on the roof turns toward Fash and sends a hail of arrows toward the gnome - but the beguiler has yet another trick up his sleeve and he quickly casts a spell that brings illusory images of himself to confuse his attacker! He is aware that one by one, within the span of a single breath, those images are each annihilated by arrows until only he remains - and though one arrow strikes his shoulder painfully (14 damage) the next one misses as he staggers back a step at the impact.

Combat Details:

Red Demon's Opposed Sunder Roll: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30 vs Sobok's Sunder Roll (25) = Success!

Red Demon's Opposed Sunder Roll: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18 vs Sobok's Sunder Roll (29) = Failure! Damage 19 [Hardness 7, HP 20] Longbow has 8 HP remaining!

Red Demon's Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30 vs Sobok's AC 19 = Hit!
Longbow Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 1) + 7 = 10

Red Demon's Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16 vs Sobok's AC 19 = Miss!

Red Demon's Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14 vs Sobok's AC 19 = Miss!

Red Demon's Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28 vs Sobok's AC 19 = Hit!
Longbow Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 1) + 7 = 13

Red Demon's Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 vs Sobok's AC 19 = Hit!
Longbow Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 6) + 7 = 15

Red Demon's Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 vs Sobok's AC 19 = Miss!

Green Demon's Longbow Attack (1 hits target): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 331d5 ⇒ 2 = Mirror Image struck! (Whew...)

Green Demon's Longbow Attack (1 hits target): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 181d4 ⇒ 3 = Mirror Image struck!

Green Demon's Longbow Attack (1 hits target): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 231d3 ⇒ 3 = Mirror Image struck!

Green Demon's Longbow Attack (1 hits target): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 291d2 ⇒ 2 = Mirror Image struck!

Green Demon's Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 vs Fash's AC 21 = Hit!
Longbow Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 3) + 7 = 14

Green Demon's Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 vs Fash's AC 21 = Miss!

Black Tentacles Grapple Check: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30 vs Evil Cleric's Opposed Grapple Check: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20 = Success!
Black Tentacles Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Black Tentacles Grapple Check: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (10) + 18 = 28 vs Demon's Opposed Grapple Check: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30 = Failure! No Damage.

Fash watches grimly as the tentacles continue to wrap tightly around the cleric (6 damage) and the demon trapped within their coils, but he wonders how much longer they'll remain that way. The demons can teleport after all, though it seems the one has been unable to use its ability thus far at least. The gnome decides to...

Everyone can act, starting with Fash! Sobok, crazily enough your HP total remains the same as the damage you took equals exactly the healing you received from Verdan. And nice spell selection Fash, may have saved your life - even if that crit would have failed! That damned Black Tentacles spell is a pain in my butt, and I screwed it up to your advantage in the first round, but boy it's tough on spellcasters especially, since somatic spells are right out (unlike in Pathfinder rules.)

Combat Map

----------------------------------------------

Round 4 - Initiative Order & HP Tracker / Combat Notes:

3 Black Mastiffs - Unwounded - whereabouts unknown

2 Demons Green - Unwounded; Red - 67 damage taken, one longbow is badly damaged [Hardness 7, HP 8/20]

Fash 48/62 [Darkvision & Lowlight Vision; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 100 minutes; Glibness (+30 to Bluff checks) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Improved Mirror Image (4 images, +1/round [maximum = 8]) for 19 rounds; Greater Invisibility (currently suppressed) for 8 rounds]

Morrow -6/75 [Prone & Dying; Darkvision (Norebo's Hand); Shield Other (+1 to AC/Saves - half of damage taken is transfered to Verdan) for 10 hours; Keen Edge (crit threat is 17-20 with Norebo) for 45 minutes; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds]

Glorb 43/43 [Wand of MM and Potion of CMW readied; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds]

Evil Cleric 18 damage taken [Grappled by Black Tentacles; Shield readied; holding a light source in free hand; has line of sight against Reonnyn and Fash]

Demon Blue - Unwounded [Grappled by Black Tentacles; Has line of sight against Reonnyn and Fash]

Reonnyn 74/74 [DR 1 / Cold Iron; +1 luck bonus to all saving throws, ability checks and skill checks (Luck Stone); Darkvision (Invocation); +2 to Fort Saves (Invocation); +6 to Bluff, Diplomacy & Intimidate checks (Invocation); Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes]

Verdan 47/61 [Aura of Warding (all within 10' gain a +2 morale bonus to Will saves); No AC Penalty when using Hide/Move Silently (Iron Silence) for 9 hours; Rary's Telepathic Bond (allows shared thoughts) for 45 minutes; Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds]

Sobok 57 [77 while 'Raging']/118 [138 while 'Raging'] [Draconic Aura (+2 to attack/damage rolls); Message (allows whispered communication up to 400' distance with line of sight) for 45 minutes; Inspire Courage (+2 morale bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves vs charm/fear) while Glorb sings +5 rounds; Raging (+4 STR/CON, +2 Will Saves, -2 AC, for 12 rounds]


Verdan touches Sobok again to heal him, then mutters "Just kill the thing so we can grab Morrow and run from here. I can't keep burning spells for healing for much longer. And if the rest come we're dead!" Heal and back up again.

Sacrifice Stone Shape.... CSW: 3d12 + 10 + 6 ⇒ (5, 11, 8) + 10 + 6 = 40


M Whisper Gnome Beguiler 9 Ruathar 1 | HP:62/62 | AC:21/T:13 /FF:19 | Init:+2 BAB:+4 | W:+11,R:+10,F:+8 | Spellslots:5/6-8/8-7/8-5/7-6/6-3/4 | Spot +20 Listen +15

@GM West, what happens if I overlap areas of black tentacles? Do those inside need to make 2 checks for concentration, damage, etc? Are there penalties to the defensive grapple checks from having multiple grapplers attacking the defender?

2,151 to 2,200 of 2,269 << first < prev | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Expedition to the Ruins of Castle Greyhawk [3.5 D&D] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.