DM Brainiac's War for the Crown: Table 2

Game Master Brainiac

Maps on Google Slides
Loot Spreadsheet


3,301 to 3,350 of 3,610 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>

Carrius's eyes widen as he tries to process everything Liam tells him. "Oh, my... I think... It might take me a little bit to get caught up on everything. I still have... Vaddrigan and his cronies gave me a lot of drugs, and... I'm sorry, maybe some tea will help clear my mind?"

The young man is ready to accompany you when you are finished here.

You can find a scroll of legend lore in Yanmass for the standard price. (I believe that's 1,450 gp, including the cost of the material component and focus.)


M Half-Elf Cleric 9 | HP 66/66 | AC 20 T 15 FF 17 | F+10 R+8 W+13 (+2 vs enchantment) | Init +3 | Perception +14 | Performance 16/21 | Channel 4/4 | Active: Resist Elec 20

"We did not search the top level for any additional cultists. Should we just try to slip out and get back to the Temple of Abadar?"


Female human occultist 9 HP 66, AC 22, Touch 15, FF 18, F11/R8/W10, CMD 21

I still want to search at least the golem room. I think we could probably ignore the other rooms if others want to, but don't feel it's as important.


Halfling Court Bard 9 | HP 64/66| AC 21, T 16, FF 18 | CMD 18 | F +7, R +12, W +10* | Init +3 | Perc +10
Resources:
BP 24/26 Rounds, Spells - 1st: 5/7, 2nd: 3/6, 3rd: 3/4

Given that we have the prince with us, I don't think we should linger too long. Since we have a (relatively) safe way to access the golem room, I'm cool with doing that then leaving.

Also, would folks be interested in pooling our gold to buy a scroll of legend lore? I realize all signs point to the prince being the real deal, but if he's some sort of deep cover assassin, we don't want him getting anywhere near Eutropia.


M Half-Elf Cleric 9 | HP 66/66 | AC 20 T 15 FF 17 | F+10 R+8 W+13 (+2 vs enchantment) | Init +3 | Perception +14 | Performance 16/21 | Channel 4/4 | Active: Resist Elec 20

"Okay, let us don the robes of the cultists and search the room where we trapped the golem. And let us bring Vaddrigan with us when we leave. We will need his disgrace made public, with Huldrigga testifying about the drugs. We need to discredit him and the cult.
That raises a difficult question of what we publicly say about the Prince. I suppose it is accurate to say that the young man's identity is unknown, but whoever he is, Vaddrigan committed a crime by keeping him imprisoned and drugged.
Cassaranda, can the Lion Blades assist us in spreading information to discredit the cult? We would welcome any other assistance or advice you can provide. I think we might need their assistance in secretly conveying Prince Carrius to his sister. High Strategos Pythareus will want the Prince, and I suspect Panivar as well. I wish I knew if those two were working together."

Happy to contribute to a scroll. Who is tracking loot? I think we are way behind and need to figure out what we have and what we can sell.


Female human occultist 9 HP 66, AC 22, Touch 15, FF 18, F11/R8/W10, CMD 21

I'm fine to split a scroll. Doesn't look like we've got treasure updated much at all for this book.

"Perhaps we should wait and not say anything yet? Just let the people know the cult was a hoax and ... then wait and see what makes the most sense?"

I forget (and don't have time right now to go look though can this weekend), how did we tell the Duchess wasn't really human? Could we be seeing the same thing here?


Halfling Court Bard 9 | HP 64/66| AC 21, T 16, FF 18 | CMD 18 | F +7, R +12, W +10* | Init +3 | Perc +10
Resources:
BP 24/26 Rounds, Spells - 1st: 5/7, 2nd: 3/6, 3rd: 3/4

Katria, I think we might have read it in one of Panivar's journals? I think that may have been it. There was also the possibility of noticing it via close examination, so maybe we should also take 20 on Perception to study the prince before going much further.


Dandy 9 - HP 76/76 - AC23 - T15 - F20 - CMD28 - Init+3 (+6 Urb) - F+10 (+4 End) - R+11 (Evasion) - W+6 - Perc+13 (+4/+2 Nat, +6 Urb) - SM+14 (+4/+2 Nat) - 1st 3/3 - 2nd 1/2 - Def 2/2 - Luck 3/3

Sorry for the delay, the world has been obviously very busy.

Amelia weighs the situation, "We need to avoid any and all questions as long as possible, but ultimately it will not matter. The testimonies of all those here will make the idea of Carrius being alive all that more believable." The gears were turning in her head, this was her expertise, "Worse yet, the rumours will come out and they will draw the attention to our unknown patron who may very well be watching us."

Her face softened, "What we do now will reverberate and will set us on a course where there is no return." She put her hand out and held a knife, "I am in all the way and I should put down the blood to prove it." Standing straight she laid the cards out, "Whatever happens I am not some fairweather agent."

I will also pitch toward a scroll.


Female human occultist 9 HP 66, AC 22, Touch 15, FF 18, F11/R8/W10, CMD 21

Katria blinks.

"You don't need to make a blood sacrifice to prove yourself, Amelia" she notes. "I know there are certain rituals and even spells where that can improve the efficacy and act as a geas, but ... we're not doing that. I wouldn't even know how without some research."


The world being busy is an understatement. :|

"I'm the only Lion Blade agent in the city, but luckily, the cult is still in its infancy. I'm certain that with your actions here today, there won't be need to worry about its influence any more," Cassaranda says. "I'll be sure to report to my superiors in Oppara about everything that's happened here."

Dressed as cultists, the golem ignores you as you search the room you had trapped it in. This cramped, unlit room is lined with shelves and filled with lumber, jars of paint, rolled tapestries, and other materials for constructing sets and props. These materials are old and useless—the wood is rotted, the paint is dried out, and the rolled tapestries are moth-eaten. There is nothing of value here.

You escort the defeated cultists and Prince Carrius to the temple of Abadar, where Enumerator Abrun is grateful that you were able to stop the sinister cult's plans. He encourages you to keep the magical crossbow he loaned you. He also promises to see that the cult leaders face justice for their crimes, as well as offering to send genuine representatives of the Church of Abadar to minister to the lay members of the cult and address their spiritual needs.


Female human occultist 9 HP 66, AC 22, Touch 15, FF 18, F11/R8/W10, CMD 21

"Maybe you should stay here if the enumerator is OK with it, Prince Carrius, at least until we can get a message to your sister," Katria suggests.

"We have more to do in the city, but maybe then we can escort you to her?"

It's probably still not much later than noon, since we started in the morning. I think we should try to park Carrius here for a few days if we can.


M Half-Elf Cleric 9 | HP 66/66 | AC 20 T 15 FF 17 | F+10 R+8 W+13 (+2 vs enchantment) | Init +3 | Perception +14 | Performance 16/21 | Channel 4/4 | Active: Resist Elec 20

This format at least can keep going... nice to have PbP as an option.

"Thank you, Cassaranda. And I think Katria's idea is good."

Liam turns to his companions. "Where to now?"
Looking back at Katria's list:
Baron Kustios - check
Rhundle Navin - check
Terrible dreams - check
Caradinna Farkin gone missing - ?
Taldan Horse Cavalry - Orvestikar Manor
Bandit attacks - Talgrasses
Cult of the Twilight Child - check
Savories restaurant - ?
Somebody lurking in Hedge Hill park - ?
Maybe check the city items of the restaurant and the park and then head to Tallgrasses?


Female human occultist 9 HP 66, AC 22, Touch 15, FF 18, F11/R8/W10, CMD 21

I like the idea of dealing with the city issues before heading out. I think we could go check out Caradinna's place too (assuming we can locate it), see if we can find what may have happened to her.


Dandy 9 - HP 76/76 - AC23 - T15 - F20 - CMD28 - Init+3 (+6 Urb) - F+10 (+4 End) - R+11 (Evasion) - W+6 - Perc+13 (+4/+2 Nat, +6 Urb) - SM+14 (+4/+2 Nat) - 1st 3/3 - 2nd 1/2 - Def 2/2 - Luck 3/3

She puts her facade back up, "Blood isn't necessary but it is for my own personal peace of mind. I'm ready to go." She puts the knife away and explores the room with the golem before heading back to the enumerator with the others.

"I think that we cannot escort the prince out just yet. Here, in this temple, he should be the most protected he can be. We seem to draw danger into us and I doubt that we are the best for him right now."

Looking at the list Amelia nods in agreement, "I don't think going out of the city is good. At least should something happen in this temple we will be close enough to handle it." She idly cleans her nails off, "Let us look for this missing woman first. If there is someone lurking in a park I doubt they will be prowling during the day anyway."


Halfling Court Bard 9 | HP 64/66| AC 21, T 16, FF 18 | CMD 18 | F +7, R +12, W +10* | Init +3 | Perc +10
Resources:
BP 24/26 Rounds, Spells - 1st: 5/7, 2nd: 3/6, 3rd: 3/4

So at least four of us are willing to split the cost of a Legend Lore scroll. Split four ways, that's 362.5 gold per person. Should we see about buying and using it before we do much else? Might want to hold off on contacting Eutropia till we verify it's actually him.

Perhaps Maya is a bit paranoid, but she begins to wonder if Cassaranda might have an ulterior motive for her involvement in all this. Does she stand to gain anything from the chaos? Or could she be secretly working for someone else?

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (13) + 23 = 36 Seeing if Cassaranda was being completely truthful with her last statement, or if she has other plans for what she's learned.

I'm good with handling things in the city, at least till we get the prince squared away.


Female human occultist 9 HP 66, AC 22, Touch 15, FF 18, F11/R8/W10, CMD 21

I'm fine with getting the legend lore next, maybe on our way to find out about Caradinna. I also am very suspicious -- how did what appeared to be mostly a scam get the real prince? That's part of why I wanted him stashed in the temple for now.


M Half-Elf Cleric 9 | HP 66/66 | AC 20 T 15 FF 17 | F+10 R+8 W+13 (+2 vs enchantment) | Init +3 | Perception +14 | Performance 16/21 | Channel 4/4 | Active: Resist Elec 20

Liam's guess is that Duke Panivar restored the Prince to life, and started small with some inherently trusted messengers - aasimars - to spread the word. With an eye to building support and eventually getting a puppet-Prince on the throne. Panivar's book in the temple complex lends support to the idea that he is working with the Cult. So Liam has little doubt that this is in fact the Prince.
Is anybody willing to take on the task of tracking loot? Happy to chip in for Legend Lore, but we need to figure out how much we have.


Male Human Stalker Vigilante 8 HP 67/67; AC 21, 17 FF, 16 T; Saves +7 Fort, +12 Ref, +10 Will; +4 Init; +18 Per, Active Effects: None

I'm also willing to chip in for the scroll. With some luck, I might be able to do a loot update, but with the virus going around and being forced to leave my college campus, who knows when I'll have time for it.


Halfling Court Bard 9 | HP 64/66| AC 21, T 16, FF 18 | CMD 18 | F +7, R +12, W +10* | Init +3 | Perc +10
Resources:
BP 24/26 Rounds, Spells - 1st: 5/7, 2nd: 3/6, 3rd: 3/4

If we have enough in the communal loot pile, we could just take from that rather than what we each individually already have, then just distribute whatever's left over.


Dandy 9 - HP 76/76 - AC23 - T15 - F20 - CMD28 - Init+3 (+6 Urb) - F+10 (+4 End) - R+11 (Evasion) - W+6 - Perc+13 (+4/+2 Nat, +6 Urb) - SM+14 (+4/+2 Nat) - 1st 3/3 - 2nd 1/2 - Def 2/2 - Luck 3/3

Scroll seems doable. I can start managing the loot if you want. I don't know how accurate it will be for Book 3 currently. Truthfully I don't want to go back all the way and read the last 20 or so pages.


Halfling Court Bard 9 | HP 64/66| AC 21, T 16, FF 18 | CMD 18 | F +7, R +12, W +10* | Init +3 | Perc +10
Resources:
BP 24/26 Rounds, Spells - 1st: 5/7, 2nd: 3/6, 3rd: 3/4

So with everyone contributing to the scroll, that's 290 gp per person.

DM, I think that's what we want to do next after getting the prince and Pol back to the Enumerator - buy the scroll and see if it's actually the prince. We can swing by Caradinna's in between as well.


Maya does not sense any deception from Cassaranda. The Lion Blade appears to be a woman of her word.

You head into the city's markets, managing to track down a scroll of legend lore. On the way back, you decide to take a detour into Backhill.

Backhill is a sleepy middle-class residential district east of Hedge Hill but within the city walls. You follow Lady Aumber's directions to Caradinna Farkin's house. This tall but narrow house towers over a weedy yard. The house's shutters are all closed, but a thin trail of smoke issues from its crooked chimney. Thin sheets of metal are nailed to the front door along with a sign reading, "Absolutely NO solicitors or psychic manipulators!"


Female human occultist 9 HP 66, AC 22, Touch 15, FF 18, F11/R8/W10, CMD 21

Looks like this is still the same day. I've used up a good amount of my spell resources, but think I'm still OK to go on. I'd originally pictured Katria as not a spellcaster in combat, so since I still have wands and weapons, I can go on.

Katria looks over the sign, wondering what exactly Caradinna was expecting.

"There's smoke, so maybe she's just hiding?" she suggests.

Ron seems to have liked Occult Adventures; this has more psychic magic than anything else I've seen from Paizo. :)


M Half-Elf Cleric 9 | HP 66/66 | AC 20 T 15 FF 17 | F+10 R+8 W+13 (+2 vs enchantment) | Init +3 | Perception +14 | Performance 16/21 | Channel 4/4 | Active: Resist Elec 20
Katria Delaval wrote:
Ron seems to have liked Occult Adventures; this has more psychic magic than anything else I've seen from Paizo. :)

I'm playing Strange Aeons, which has quite a bit. That was the 'Occult Adventures AP' I think, whereas this is the 'Ultimate Intrigue AP', but even by the time of this AP, OA was still fairly new with a lot of unexplored material.

"Yes, it does seem that somebody is home. Let us proceed with caution and not alarm her."
Liam takes a look at the ground for any recent tracks.
Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22


Dandy 9 - HP 76/76 - AC23 - T15 - F20 - CMD28 - Init+3 (+6 Urb) - F+10 (+4 End) - R+11 (Evasion) - W+6 - Perc+13 (+4/+2 Nat, +6 Urb) - SM+14 (+4/+2 Nat) - 1st 3/3 - 2nd 1/2 - Def 2/2 - Luck 3/3

The dandy looks at the house and puts a hand in front of Liam. "Wait."

She kneels down and eyes the mud and dirt, there was always a clue to be found.

Survival: 1d20 + 11 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 11 + 6 = 30 +4 if Tracking

Her eyes glint and the earlier numerlogical sign makes sense. She knew today was her day.

Breaking Lucky Number to add +2 to the Roll.


Halfling Court Bard 9 | HP 64/66| AC 21, T 16, FF 18 | CMD 18 | F +7, R +12, W +10* | Init +3 | Perc +10
Resources:
BP 24/26 Rounds, Spells - 1st: 5/7, 2nd: 3/6, 3rd: 3/4

Maya nods at Katria's question and Liam's answer. She stays close to the rest of the group, but decides not to be at the very front in case danger appears suddenly. She's confident Doritan and Amelia are more suited for a direct confrontation.


There doesn't seem to be any tracks in the area. It would appear nobody has entered or left the house in at least several days.


Female human occultist 9 HP 66, AC 22, Touch 15, FF 18, F11/R8/W10, CMD 21

"I won't be able to see as well if I do it, but I can send my eye in to see what it can find," Katria says. "Or maybe we should just try knocking first. It doesn't sound like she'd be happy with any surprises and ... maybe she's just been missing."

I think we could go murderhobo our way in, but while I as a player expect the worse here, I don't know we as characters need to.

Quick stats:

HP 50/52
AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 18, CMD 20
Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9
Speed: 30 feet
Inspiration (Knowledge/Linguistics/Spellcraft checks): 1/4
Mental Focus: 14; Abjuration [3/3]; Divination [1/3]; Enchantment [3/4]; Transmutation [3/4]
Resonant powers (+1 saves; +2 Perception, low-light vision; +2 Charisma
checks; +2 Con)
Spells/day: 1st [x][x][x][x][x]; 2nd [x][x][x][x]; 3rd [][x]
Wands: Scorching ray 0/20; lightning bolt 0/20; magic missile (CL 5) 0/47; magic missile (CL 5) 3/35
Effects:

Just noticed I was down 7 hp, so will take a hit from a CLW wand, which I think we have available. 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Dandy 9 - HP 76/76 - AC23 - T15 - F20 - CMD28 - Init+3 (+6 Urb) - F+10 (+4 End) - R+11 (Evasion) - W+6 - Perc+13 (+4/+2 Nat, +6 Urb) - SM+14 (+4/+2 Nat) - 1st 3/3 - 2nd 1/2 - Def 2/2 - Luck 3/3

She stands up slowly, "No one has entered or exited in days." She flicks her head at the smoke, "Either our friend is a hermit or something is off."

She draws her pick, "I'll lead the way."

Assuming everyone is fine with it she will listen in at the door.
Perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24

CLW: 46 charges remain.


Amelia cannot hear any sounds beyond the door. If somebody is inside, they are being very quiet.


Female human occultist 9 HP 66, AC 22, Touch 15, FF 18, F11/R8/W10, CMD 21

"Then something's probably wrong or something else is in there," Katria says. "I think I'd better check."

Will send my prying eye in. Usual routine. I will know longer have a bonus to Perception or low-light vision for the rest of the day.


Halfling Court Bard 9 | HP 64/66| AC 21, T 16, FF 18 | CMD 18 | F +7, R +12, W +10* | Init +3 | Perc +10
Resources:
BP 24/26 Rounds, Spells - 1st: 5/7, 2nd: 3/6, 3rd: 3/4

"I can make someone invisible to check as well, if we don't want to barge in. May not be a point in disturbing the place if there are no signs of foul play within."

Maya's pretty sure there will be signs of foul play in the house.


Through her mind's eye, Katria sees that Caradinna Farkin’s house is in disarray, with maps, notes, and frantic ravings covering most surfaces. The walls are lined with sheets of lead, and dozens of dreamcatchers hang from the ceiling. A half-orc woman combs through the copious amount of documents.


Female human occultist 9 HP 66, AC 22, Touch 15, FF 18, F11/R8/W10, CMD 21

"There's someone in there!" Katria says, "going through documents!"

She pulls out Dignity's Bar and loads it.

Do we know Caradinna's race? Do we have any reason to believe this is or isn't her?


Carradina is a human.


Female human occultist 9 HP 66, AC 22, Touch 15, FF 18, F11/R8/W10, CMD 21

Katria explains -- and quickly describes the half-orc -- looting the room.

"Doritan, maybe don't attack right away, in case it's another Lion's Blade or something."

Once everyone's ready, Katria opens the door and enters.

"Stop!" she orders. "Who are you, and where's Carradina?! And why is everything scattered everywhere?!"

She winces at the thought of how long it might take to put everything back in order.


Dandy 9 - HP 76/76 - AC23 - T15 - F20 - CMD28 - Init+3 (+6 Urb) - F+10 (+4 End) - R+11 (Evasion) - W+6 - Perc+13 (+4/+2 Nat, +6 Urb) - SM+14 (+4/+2 Nat) - 1st 3/3 - 2nd 1/2 - Def 2/2 - Luck 3/3

Hearing Katria's assessment of the room, Amelia swaps her weapon for her bow. As the scholar opens the door, Amelia gets ready for the worst. "You best not move."

I have Trip arrows I would love to use to stop a fleeing suspect.


M Half-Elf Cleric 9 | HP 66/66 | AC 20 T 15 FF 17 | F+10 R+8 W+13 (+2 vs enchantment) | Init +3 | Perception +14 | Performance 16/21 | Channel 4/4 | Active: Resist Elec 20

Liam has the Standard of Conquest in one hand, the other free for spellcasting, and is near the back of the party.


Halfling Court Bard 9 | HP 64/66| AC 21, T 16, FF 18 | CMD 18 | F +7, R +12, W +10* | Init +3 | Perc +10
Resources:
BP 24/26 Rounds, Spells - 1st: 5/7, 2nd: 3/6, 3rd: 3/4

Maya hurries inside with the rest of the group, drawing her rapier as she goes. She's not sure what to make of the half-orc, and lets Katria and Amelia do the talking for now.


The half-orc yelps in surprise as you barge into the house. "Ah! I am Inga. I'm...watching Carradina's house while she's away. Who are you?" she counters Katria's question with a question of her own. At Amelia's insistence, she does not move, but she seems to be studying the ranger intently.


Female human occultist 9 HP 66, AC 22, Touch 15, FF 18, F11/R8/W10, CMD 21

"We heard she was missing and just want to make sure she's OK," Katria says, tongue itching slightly as she doesn't actually answer the question 1. "You don't seem to be doing a very good job of watching her house..."

1 Katria was learning, though she was still not very good at being a spy.


M Half-Elf Cleric 9 | HP 66/66 | AC 20 T 15 FF 17 | F+10 R+8 W+13 (+2 vs enchantment) | Init +3 | Perception +14 | Performance 16/21 | Channel 4/4 | Active: Resist Elec 20

"I doubt your story," Liam responds to Inga.
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19

Liam takes a look to see if the half-orc has any visible weapons.
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

Well dice are against Liam, but this is highly suspicious and Inga 'studying' Amelia has me nervous.


"It's not my fault! They're out there--they're watching! The secret rulers of the city. The veiled masters! It's all here, in these notes..." Inga says, her voice sounding frantic.

Liam spots a short sword sheathed at her belt.


Female human occultist 9 HP 66, AC 22, Touch 15, FF 18, F11/R8/W10, CMD 21

Katria blinks at Inga's words. That's what Carradina was worried about. Maybe they really were friends, or at the very least maybe Inga wasn't responsible for Carridina's disappearance?

Of course, she could be part of these veiled masters' effort to cover up their alleged presence, and just a good actress.

"What do the notes say?" she asks, curious in spite of herself, and hoping the answers might give some further clues.


Halfling Court Bard 9 | HP 64/66| AC 21, T 16, FF 18 | CMD 18 | F +7, R +12, W +10* | Init +3 | Perc +10
Resources:
BP 24/26 Rounds, Spells - 1st: 5/7, 2nd: 3/6, 3rd: 3/4

Maya eyes the half-orc suspiciously, wondering if she's being completely honest with them.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (14) + 23 = 37


Dandy 9 - HP 76/76 - AC23 - T15 - F20 - CMD28 - Init+3 (+6 Urb) - F+10 (+4 End) - R+11 (Evasion) - W+6 - Perc+13 (+4/+2 Nat, +6 Urb) - SM+14 (+4/+2 Nat) - 1st 3/3 - 2nd 1/2 - Def 2/2 - Luck 3/3

Amelia does nothing to hide her suspicion, "How long have you been in this house Inga?" She asks the question, her stance showing a hint of unease. "The veiled masters you say?" Gingerly moving, she tries not to step on any evidence. "How about you tell me about them?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32

She knew full well that no one had been in or out in days, so the story could be true... Or there could have been something more to this.

SM: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19


Inga shakes her head. "No, I know who you are. You're working for them!" The half-orc goes for her sword!

Initiative:
Amelia: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Doritan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Liam: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Katria: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Maya: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Inga: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


Female human occultist 9 HP 66, AC 22, Touch 15, FF 18, F11/R8/W10, CMD 21

Quick stats:

HP 50/52
AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 18, CMD 20
Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9
Speed: 30 feet
Inspiration (Knowledge/Linguistics/Spellcraft checks): 1/4
Mental Focus: 14; Abjuration [3/3]; Divination [0/3]; Enchantment [2/4]; Transmutation [3/4]
Resonant powers (+1 saves; +2 Charisma
checks; +2 Con)
Spells/day: 1st [x][x][x][x][x]; 2nd [x][x][x][x]; 3rd [][x]
Wands: Scorching ray 0/20; lightning bolt 0/20; magic missile (CL 5) 0/47; magic missile (CL 5) 3/35
Effects:

"No!" Katria cries, trying to wrap the woman's mind in a binding pattern.

Binding pattern:

Binding Pattern (Sp): As a standard action, you can expend 1 point of mental focus to create a binding pattern of psychic energy that causes a living creature to become paralyzed. The target must be within 30 feet of you, and it can attempt a Will saving throw to negate the effect. If it fails the save, it is paralyzed for 1 round for every 2 occultist levels you possess. At the end of each of its turns, it can attempt another Will save to end the paralyzed effect and instead be staggered for the remaining duration. This is a mind-affecting compulsion effect. You must be at least 7th level to select this focus power.


Oops, forgot to mention Amelia and Katria are up.


Dandy 9 - HP 76/76 - AC23 - T15 - F20 - CMD28 - Init+3 (+6 Urb) - F+10 (+4 End) - R+11 (Evasion) - W+6 - Perc+13 (+4/+2 Nat, +6 Urb) - SM+14 (+4/+2 Nat) - 1st 3/3 - 2nd 1/2 - Def 2/2 - Luck 3/3

Grinning, Amelia draws her bow and plucks a special arrow from her quiver.

Trip Arrow: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Trip Attempt: 1d20 + 13 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 13 + 5 = 23

Nonlethal Iterative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

versus Flat Footed hopefully.

"Let's not make this harder than it needs to be."

3,301 to 3,350 of 3,610 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Brainiac's War for the Crown Table 2 Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.