Clebsch GM Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Path

Game Master Clebsch73

Six people hold recovering the Sword of Valor, if they can retake the fortress city of Drezen and strike into the Worldwound itself.

Party Loot

Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress


2,251 to 2,300 of 3,895 << first < prev | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | next > last >>

Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

Wound levels:
Franti
Anarya
Ellena (6 lethal)
Karas (4 lethal)
Tauni (2 lethal)
Raiju
Avelina (2 lethal)

I'm assuming Tauni would give everything a once-over with detect magic. She detects a couple of small bottles with what looks like water inside that give off faint Transmutation magic. Closer inspection reveals that one is holy water while the other is salt water and is unholy water.

Placing various things on the chess board yielded no observable results, but on closer inspection, the chess pieces, as a group, represented the major deities of the Golarion pantheon. The white pieces were the good gods, with a figure of Iomedae as the queen, of course. Erastil, Old Deadeye, was the king, with Desna and Saranrae as the bishops, Cayden Cailean and Shelyn, as the knights, and Torag and Angradd, both Dwarven deities as the rooks. The pawns were knights in crusader garb.

The black pieces were the evil gods: Asomdeus and Lamashtu as King and queen, with other evil deities like Urgathoa, Zon-Kuthon, Norgorber, and Rovagug as the other major pieces. The pawns were various minor demons and devils.

The grey pieces were neutral gods: Abadar as king, Pharasma as queen, with Gozreh and Nethys as the bishops, Irori and Calistra as the knights, and Besmara and Gorum as the rooks. The pawns were various fey creatures revered by the Green Faith.

Looking at the board with detect magic active, Tauni noticed only the grey queen, Pharasma, glowed with faint abjuration magic, suggesting not that it was enchanted in any way, but that it has a connection to something magical. In addition, ten adjacent board tiles in a row glowed, although examining them closely did not reveal anything helpful.

The holy symbol on the floor glowed with remnants of evocation magic, likely from having consecrate cast on it regularly. It also glowed with transmutation magic consistent some kind of magic trigger.

Finally the bonsai tree had a small tile set in the earth near the tree around which roots had wrapped and kept it in place. It glowed with conjuration magic. There was a septagonal hole that extended deep into the ground.

The group discussed all this, tried various ideas, until Karas was reminded of something he had witnessed just a few months ago. Terendelev had just returned from a tour of visits to the area around Lake Encarthan, hoping to recruit more crusaders. She returned in the company of three unusual humans. Terendelev introduced Karas to them and invited him to attend a private ritual they were going to perform as a fitting way to conclude her mission. They went to a large hall in a wing of the main cathedral and the three guests turned into young dragons (one bronze, named Spravilvost, and one copper, named Yixel). Terendelev remained in human form and conducted a ceremony thanking Apsu for a safe and successful journey. Karas remembered they did a section that referred to the creation myth. There was a point where Terendelev said a line from a scripture and the others responded with another line, back and forth several times.

Now that he thought about it, it might be what the words on the chest board referred to. He found the lines in the scripture section of the book they had discovered. He gave instructions to the others about lines to read when he said the line previous.

Then he set the cup in the center of the board and poured the salt and fresh water vials into the cup so they mixed. He called out "I shall then be Apsu, for I am the first." which corresponded to the words The Nameless cannot enter. After he said this, some mechanical clicks could be heard under the floor, although nothing opened yet.

Karas read on,
"I am the primeval,
who was of Heaven
and of Material
before they had names,
for I created them with Chaos.
I then shall go..."

Karas tipped over the chess piece representing Pharasma and cued the others to read the next line: "And I shall end death."

Something shifted in the chess board. The ten squares that Tauni noted as glowing with magic now glowed with light visible to all and across them formed the words, "Only the lucky can enter." Each glowing triangle also had a small number (using the draconic way of writing numbers), from 1 to 12.

Knowledge (Religion) DC 15:
Ten is the lucky number for dragons.

Only one last step to go to open the secret door. See if you can figure it out.


Pal7 [HP: 92/102 | AC (25)22 | T 11 | FF 22 | CMD 21; Fort+10,Ref+5,Will+7; Init: +0; Per-1, Smite Evil 3/3, LOH 6/6] Immune to Fear effects | Immune to Disease | Allies within 10' get +4 on saves v. Fear |Mythic Tier 1

Elena thinks about what she has witnessed, trying to aid in the rest of the solution. "I've read that the number 10 is considered lucky by most dragonkind. Maybe pushing that number would help?".

Knowledge Religion 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

Touching the glowing tile with the number 10 causes the tile to pop up revealing a slender rod with seven sides.


Pal7 [HP: 92/102 | AC (25)22 | T 11 | FF 22 | CMD 21; Fort+10,Ref+5,Will+7; Init: +0; Per-1, Smite Evil 3/3, LOH 6/6] Immune to Fear effects | Immune to Disease | Allies within 10' get +4 on saves v. Fear |Mythic Tier 1

Ellena grabbed the Rod, slowly counting the sides on it. She loooked at all the other items, and found the depression under the bonsai tree. She again slowly counted the sides to be sure the rod would fit. Assuming the numbers matched, she inserted the Rod.


Goblin Jester of Ustalav, Franti the Fool | HP 31/31 | 0 Nonlethal | AC 18| 8 Smiles | Gear/Rolls | Theme Song (Battle) | 1/3 Terendelev Scale (Alter Self) | Party Loot

Franti watched the scene unfold. Clearly among holy women and dragon-kin, he wasn't the most fit to solve a religious silver dragon's puzzle. He looked at the chess set, recognizing most of the major deities' images. He looked for an Empyreal Lord within the "good" side, though did not expect to see one. After, he scanned the pawns for any jesters. "Maybe in the next chess expansion set," he joked to himself.


Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

That might make an interesting addition to traditional chess, a jester piece that could replace one regular piece with odd moves possible.

When Ellena inserted the thin rod into the tile in the base of the tree, there was a shimmering as something started to materialize next to the bonsai tree. It was large and vaguely humanoid, but once it fully arrived, it looked like nothing so much as a large origami model of a tree or perhaps a treant, as it had tree-like arms and legs and a face. It appeared to be made not of paper but of thin bark-like sheets folded and modeled into a trunk, two arms, two legs, and a head.

If anyone is inclined to cast spells or take offensive or defensive actions, we can establish initiative order, however, if no one attacks it, it does not attack anyone and will speak.

"Greetings. I am Maidenhair." It had a voice that was perhaps feminine, in the alto range, and it spoke without any obvious emotion, slowly and deliberately. "I have been summoned with instructions to help any who summoned me. I can open a door to an passageway to a cave system below this place, if you like. How may I serve you."

The creature was large and so had to hunch over to fit in the room, which had ceilings only about 10 feet high.


Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

Behind the Screen:
Monster Lore: DC 16
Anarya: Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Franti: Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Tauni: Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Karas: Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Tauni: Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

Type and alignment is always known.
1 Senses, feats that affect senses
2 AC, CMD, HP
3 Best Save, DR
4 Immunities, Resistances, Weaknesses
5 Attacks, BAB, CMB
6 Special Attacks, special abilities
7 Spell-Like Abilities, spell use
8 Best and Worst Attribute, Speed
9 Feats, Skills
Karas: Knowledge Category 1: 1d9 ⇒ 9
Knowledge Category 2: 1d9 ⇒ 2

Tauni: Knowledge Category 1: 1d9 ⇒ 1

Anarya: Knowledge (History), untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Avelina: Knowledge (History): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Human history: + 4
Ellena: Knowledge (History): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Franti: Knowledge (History): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Karas: Knowledge (History), untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Tauni: Knowledge (History): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Anarya:
Anarya has heard of a type of summoned creature made of enchanted papers. It is related to a Tien Xia magical tradition that writes spells in characters on a strip of paper to activate the spell. She does not know much more than that they can be summoned for special tasks.

Karas:
Karas remembers Terendelev telling him about her encounter when she met with the aasimar who gave her the bonsai tree. She described witnessing them create special magical talismans which summoned creatures apparently created from folded paper and able to act much as summoned creatures. Referred to as Ofuda (both singular and plural), they are a strange type of living, spirit-bound, constructed entity often briefly called into existence by spellcasters to act as simple servants, soldiers, guides, guardians, tools, traps, wards and weapons. She described such a creature that looked much like this one and said it was used to defend forests from illegal harvesting of trees. They were formidable fighters, although not as sturdy as real treants. (Base Atk +9; CMB +17; CMD 18). They have a number of feats (Alertness, Improved Critical (slam), Improved Sunder, Iron Will, Power Attack, Weapon Focus (slam)) and skills (Diplomacy +9, Intimidate +9, Knowledge (nature) +9, Perception +12, Sense Motive +9, Stealth –9 (+7 in forests)).

Tauni:
Tauni recognizes this as an example of an Ofuda (both singular and plural), a strange type of living, spirit-bound, constructed entity often briefly called into existence by spellcasters to act as simple servants, soldiers, guides, guardians, tools, traps, wards and weapons. She has heard of these being used as spies in the forest, with low light vision and alertness and high perception (+12).

Nobody knows much about the distant land of Tien Xia or the Aasimar who gave the bonsai tree to Terendelev.


Male Current Effects: Bloodrage; Fast Healing 1; Phantom Blood; Shield Other (Anarya); Align Weapon:Good (Claws) BR 5/DD 2 | HP 96/96| Rage 16/19 |AC 22|FF 21|T 11|Resistances: Cold 10, Fire 5, Electricity 5 | Fort +10 | Ref +5| Will +6 | CMD 25| Init +8 | Perc +14 | Spells: 1- 0/2 |Terendelev Scale (Align) 2/3|Mythic Power:4/7

Karas gawked for a moment as Maidenhair unfolded. recalling a bit of what Terendelev had told him about such beings. He regained his composure slightly and spoke, "Um, yes please Maidenhair. Open the door and guard this entrance once we pass if it pleases you?"

He cleared his throat a little, "Tragedy has struck outside and we are seeking remnants of Terendelevs past that I may keep her with me and remove any trespassers I did not invite."


Female Human Wizard 6 [HP: 49/49; AC 12|T12|FF10; CMD 15; Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +6; Init: +13, Percep +13]

"Before we go, we should make sure we are ready to face trouble. I know this place is a sanctuary of Terendelev's, but I've been thinking. Piotr had a note staying he would stand watch until 'they' were done. It confused me before; I thought it may have referenced us. But it seems clear to me now. The witch, and the others with her. He was meant to keep us out while they searched. We've seen signs throughout the place of their passage, of the damage they've done. And we know they made it this far; the dumped out those drawers, and they probably left the golem to slow or stop us. We haven't seen them, so they must be below."

She turned to the Ofuda. "Can you tell us when the last time you opened the door was? And who passed through?"

Silver Crusade

AC 21 T 13(21vs incorp. touch) FF 18 | HP 61(69)/61(69)l F +8 R +8 W +7 (+16 vs charm/compulsion), (+1 vs. spells/SLAs of outsiders with (evil) subtype) | Init +7| Perc -1
Spells Per Day Remaining:
3-4/5 2-6/7 1-6/8
Spells Active:
False Life, Heroism, Mage Armor, Shield
Shield Scale:2/3

Avelina stepped back and frowned, perturbed that her Brilliant Idea had come to naught. She sulked while the others finished solving the conundrum, but took heart at seeing Her Champion be the one to finish solving it. Clearly, none of this could have happened without Avelina's own contribution starting things off.

Avelina watched in wonder at the ofuda creature taking form, though she found herself unable to think of precisely how best to respond to it before the others. She nodded at Tauni's proposition.

"What wonderful thinking, Tauni! I shall make preparations."

Avelina reactivated her Telendrev scale, leaving one charge remaining for the day. She then closed her eyes and tapped at nine places on her front.

"Nine drops for nine souls. The Immortal Blood of the Divine."

A soft light flashes a sanguine red from each of the points she touched, forming an Iomedaean sword-cross.

Immortal Blood of the Divine False Life: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress
Karas Argentus wrote:

Karas gawked for a moment as Maidenhair unfolded. recalling a bit of what Terendelev had told him about such beings. He regained his composure slightly and spoke, "Um, yes please Maidenhair. Open the door and guard this entrance once we pass if it pleases you?"

He cleared his throat a little, "Tragedy has struck outside and we are seeking remnants of Terendelevs past that I may keep her with me and remove any trespassers I did not invite."

"My instructions were to inspect any who would enter her vault to see if there be present a tiefling with silver skin named Karas or a representative of the Crusade, if he be not present, and escort him or her and make sure he or she takes possession of her most precious treasure." She spoke in slow lugubrious tones, in no hurry to recite her charge. She examined the party and nodded at Karas and Ellena as if checking them off a mental list. "If it pleases you I will remain as guard, however, my instructions are to escort you past certain protections she set up to prevent trespassers from getting to her treasure. I may be of more assistance at your side if trespassers are already inside." Her voice betrayed very little emotion.

Tauni "Rabbit" Desba wrote:

"Before we go, we should make sure we are ready to face trouble. I know this place is a sanctuary of Terendelev's, but I've been thinking. Piotr had a note staying he would stand watch until 'they' were done. It confused me before; I thought it may have referenced us. But it seems clear to me now. The witch, and the others with her. He was meant to keep us out while they searched. We've seen signs throughout the place of their passage, of the damage they've done. And we know they made it this far; the dumped out those drawers, and they probably left the golem to slow or stop us. We haven't seen them, so they must be below."

She turned to the Ofuda. "Can you tell us when the last time you opened the door was? And who passed through?"

"I was summoned when you inserted the proper key into the Ofuda tile, and so I am unaware of what has passed here prior to that."

Maidenhair gestured in the direction of the holy symbol of Iomadae on the floor and began a slow chant in an unknown tongue, "Dooumm thrummm doldar wooosssilastagrierann da."

When she completed this, something rumbled in the floor below and the holy symbol descended a few inches and then slid to one side, revealing a spiral staircase made of wrought iron, just wide enough for a person walk. Maidenhair will have to squeeze.


Pal7 [HP: 92/102 | AC (25)22 | T 11 | FF 22 | CMD 21; Fort+10,Ref+5,Will+7; Init: +0; Per-1, Smite Evil 3/3, LOH 6/6] Immune to Fear effects | Immune to Disease | Allies within 10' get +4 on saves v. Fear |Mythic Tier 1

"If you can help us in there, I say you come along with us. If there's anything waiting for us when we finish, we will teach them they made a mistake. I'm Ellena of the Everbright Crusaders," Ellena introduced herself as she greeted the guardian.


Goblin Jester of Ustalav, Franti the Fool | HP 31/31 | 0 Nonlethal | AC 18| 8 Smiles | Gear/Rolls | Theme Song (Battle) | 1/3 Terendelev Scale (Alter Self) | Party Loot

"Treasure," the fool repeated with an almost purr-like quality to his voice. He turned to his group, excited. "Let's take it with us! Between those "certain protections" and our newest, largest friend, I'd say we'll be safe from any remaining intruders."

Unlike Ellena, the fool didn't bother to introduce himself to the creature. Franti giggled. "The traps're finally on our side! I'll need something else to do for you all," he joked.


Male Current Effects: Bloodrage; Fast Healing 1; Phantom Blood; Shield Other (Anarya); Align Weapon:Good (Claws) BR 5/DD 2 | HP 96/96| Rage 16/19 |AC 22|FF 21|T 11|Resistances: Cold 10, Fire 5, Electricity 5 | Fort +10 | Ref +5| Will +6 | CMD 25| Init +8 | Perc +14 | Spells: 1- 0/2 |Terendelev Scale (Align) 2/3|Mythic Power:4/7

Karas looked bewilderd at the Ofuda knowing his name, he stammered out "Y-yes you may come with us as she willed."

As he watched the others prepare and Avelina draw her symbol of blood, another set of words with arcane power conjured in his mind unbidden. "Sanguinis ad caput, et ad sanguinem."

Draconic:
"Blood to bolster, blood to let"

Cast Phantom Blood

He glowed with a faith crimson before the energy settled.


Female Human Wizard 6 [HP: 49/49; AC 12|T12|FF10; CMD 15; Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +6; Init: +13, Percep +13]

With an arcane syllable, Tauni was blanketed in pale blue light, which formed an opaque shell around her before going transparent. She then nodded to Karas, indicating her readiness.

Casting Mage Armor on herself.


Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

Faces turned grim as the party prepared to descend underground again, no knowing what to expect, except for Franti, who had a grin on his face, as usual.

Once everyone had prepared, they began to descend the spiral staircase into the darkness.

I'll have a map up sometime on Friday with the next stage of the adventure. Probably won't get much up until then, as I'm going to be busy with work and am a bit under the weather (cold, sore throat).

Indicate marching order (at least who is at the front) and what light sources you have lit.

Silver Crusade

Light (Halo, 20 ft.) | HP 91/91 | AC 27 (FF 24 T 18) CMD 15(16) | Fort +9 Ref +8(+9) Wil +10 | Init +2 Per +8 SM +6 | Spells (6/7|6/7|4/5), Channel 6d6 (7/9) DC 25, Sacred Scourge 4d6÷2 (9/9) DC 23 Mythic Power: (6/7)
Spell Effects:
magic circle against evil, veil of heaven, corruption resistance

I'll have my halo up, and be somewhere in the middle as usual. I have corruption resistance still active from earlier, according to my notes, but shield has expired by now.

Anarya looks on with interest as Karas performs his incantation. Spellcraft: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 She gently touched his shoulder to get his attention. "That was magic," she said with surprise. "Did you know you were capable of that?"

Anarya draws her morningstar and lays a hand on Ellena, Karas, and Franti's shoulders before they descend, imbuing each with a glimmer of light from her halo.

Casting guidance on Ellena, then Karas, then Franti right before we go down.


Male Current Effects: Bloodrage; Fast Healing 1; Phantom Blood; Shield Other (Anarya); Align Weapon:Good (Claws) BR 5/DD 2 | HP 96/96| Rage 16/19 |AC 22|FF 21|T 11|Resistances: Cold 10, Fire 5, Electricity 5 | Fort +10 | Ref +5| Will +6 | CMD 25| Init +8 | Perc +14 | Spells: 1- 0/2 |Terendelev Scale (Align) 2/3|Mythic Power:4/7

Karas blushed a bit as Anarya inquired, "I...um She taught me a little during our time but it never really worked. This time it did. I'm not sure what's different. It just kinda.... came to me?"

The tiefling blushed harder when she laid hands upon him for her blessing but tried to hide it.

Karas looked over his shoulder to Zephyr, "C'mon boy, lets find out what she was up to down here."

Silver Crusade

Light (Halo, 20 ft.) | HP 91/91 | AC 27 (FF 24 T 18) CMD 15(16) | Fort +9 Ref +8(+9) Wil +10 | Init +2 Per +8 SM +6 | Spells (6/7|6/7|4/5), Channel 6d6 (7/9) DC 25, Sacred Scourge 4d6÷2 (9/9) DC 23 Mythic Power: (6/7)
Spell Effects:
magic circle against evil, veil of heaven, corruption resistance

Anarya's eyes met Karas's as she touched him. The sight of the by-all-accounts ferocious tiefling so vulnerable at her touch always struck something deep within her. She couldn't help but feel her face flush as well as her palm touched his well-muscled arm.

Suddenly conscious of the heat in her cheeks, she hastily drew forth her halo's light once again to heal the others before their descent, hoping the glow would distract from the expression so clear on her face.

Channel: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6

Is anyone still injured after that?


Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

As the group began to descend the spiral staircase, Maidenhair spoke softly, "Master Franti. Count the times you go around a complete circle. When you get to the 10th circle, watch for a band of iron around the central pillar that can be rotated. That will be the way to disarm the trap that awaits uninvited guests at the bottom."

Franti does as instructed and at the designated location, he indeed spots a section of the central column supporting the staircase that has a fine line separating it from the rest of the iron column, hardly noticeable. After studying it for a moment, with advice from Maidenhair, he turns it the only way it will turn and feels a satisfying shift and a faint clunk somewhere down below.

A few more circles and the stair ended and opened into a short hall with a closed door at the end. See map link for "Upper Lair"

"There was supposed to be a key," Maidenhair explained, "hidden in the workdesk above, but I looked for it and it appears to have been removed."

The door was indeed locked.
Lock DC 30. Iron door Hardness 10, Hit points 60, break DC 28

Silver Crusade

Light (Halo, 20 ft.) | HP 91/91 | AC 27 (FF 24 T 18) CMD 15(16) | Fort +9 Ref +8(+9) Wil +10 | Init +2 Per +8 SM +6 | Spells (6/7|6/7|4/5), Channel 6d6 (7/9) DC 25, Sacred Scourge 4d6÷2 (9/9) DC 23 Mythic Power: (6/7)
Spell Effects:
magic circle against evil, veil of heaven, corruption resistance

"I'm sure you can handle this, Franti," Anarya said, touching him once more to renew her blessing. Guidance.

She steps back from the door to give Franti space, bumping into Karas quite by accident. I didn't expect him to be so close, she thought. He sometimes tends to hover over me protectively, she thinks to herself. But I'm sure he does that with all of us - I just haven't noticed. Of course he wants to protect everyone. She smiles at him apologetically as she steps behind him, hand on his arm almost out of necessity as she passes in the narrow stairwell. At her touch, the two of them feel a subtle transfer of energy as once again, her innate magic works itself quite outside of her conscious control, imbuing the tiefling with a new blessing. Her face shows her surprise, but she says nothing. It seems that both Karas and I are discovering new marvels about ourselves. I thought about how he protects me, and now I sense that I have protected him in return.

Casting protection from evil on Karas as Anarya moves past him.


Goblin Jester of Ustalav, Franti the Fool | HP 31/31 | 0 Nonlethal | AC 18| 8 Smiles | Gear/Rolls | Theme Song (Battle) | 1/3 Terendelev Scale (Alter Self) | Party Loot

"Oh, oh no, master is far too generous," Franti squeeked. Beneath his face paint, the goblin jester blushed. "Ten. I can do that. One... two... " he counted the rest in his head.

Faced with the door, Franti curled his fingers. Were he still human, he'd lean over to inspect the lock, but as a goblin, his head was level with it. Peering within the keyhole with his large goblin eyes, the fool looked unsure.

"Umm, don't have too much confidence, angel. I'm a prankster, not a pilferer..." The fool breathed in, then exhaled. He took off his gloves and hat, and removed a sunrod from his bandolier. He removed his tools from his bag, placing them on the floor by his side.

The fool struck the sunrod, held it in his mouth for better lighting, and began to tinker with the lock.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32

The door clicked. The sunrod slipped from Franti's mouth, rattling on the floor. His surprised, glowing face was replaced with a wide grin as he turned back. "I may've went into the wrong profession, friends."


Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

On the Table:
DC 20
Anarya: Perception, visual, non-opposed: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Avelina: Perception: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (8) - 4 = 4
Ellena: Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17
Franti: Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Karas: Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Tauni: Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Maidenhair: Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

Anarya: Initiative: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 14
Avelina: Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Ellena: Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Franti, small: Initiative: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
Karas: Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Tauni: Initiative: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14
Summoned creatures: Initiative: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17


Behind the Screen:
DC 11
Anarya: Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Franti: Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Tauni: Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Franti
Type and alignment is always known.
1 Senses, feats that affect senses
2 AC, CMD, HP
3 Best Save, DR
4 Immunities, Resistances, Weaknesses
5 Attacks, BAB, CMB
6 Special Attacks, special abilities
7 Spell-Like Abilities, spell use
8 Best and Worst Attribute, Speed
9 Feats, Skills
Knowledge Category: 1d9 ⇒ 7
Knowledge Category: 1d9 ⇒ 6

Maidenhair: Initiative: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6

Franti unlocked the door and stepped back to allow Ellena and Karas to be at the front when the door opened. Pushing the door open revealed a cavern room that extended at least 50 feet north. The area in the vicinity of the door was about 30 feet wide and the walls were smooth, as if carved out of rock and shaped into a flat surface.

Before anyone could do much more than peer into the cave, something began to coalesce in the area just ten feet from the door. Franti, Karas, and Maidenhair noticed this in time to take action, but everyone else was taken by surprise.

Three small beings were summoned in a row. From the waist up, these icy creatures' features were humanoid, but below their bodies were snake-like, slithering tails.

Franti, Anarya and Tauni:
Ice elementals are creatures made of animated snow and ice. They form in especially cold parts of the Plane of Water and along its border with the Plane of Air, where giant icebergs careen off of world-high waterfalls into the open sky.

Franti:
Franti remembers an adventurer telling a tale of fighting ice elementals and he recounted that the creatures touch is so cold it can stagger an individual. The staggered condition: a staggered character can take a standard or a move action each turn only.

Surprise Round [Bolded can Act]
Franti
Elementals
Avelina
Tauni
Anarya
Ellena
Maidenhair
Karas


Goblin Jester of Ustalav, Franti the Fool | HP 31/31 | 0 Nonlethal | AC 18| 8 Smiles | Gear/Rolls | Theme Song (Battle) | 1/3 Terendelev Scale (Alter Self) | Party Loot
House Rules wrote:
The charge action only requires that the last ten feet of movement be in a straight line and over non-difficult terrain. More details will be given when the situation demands.

If I am interpritting this correct, I can charge. Ellena would normally be in the way Paizo RAW, but as the last ten feet are free, I am able to charge, right? If not, I'll just position myself behind to set up flanking later.

Hardly after they materialize, Franti was already upon them, drawing his weapons and striking at one of the elementals with his sap.

Charging Attack vs FFAC on left-most Elemental: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 11 + 2 = 29 for Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6, nonlethal

His confidence drained, however, when he realized that his finesse and quickness did little against the snow and ice creatures. The goblin bounced backwards, unsure what his attack accomplished. "Umm, maybe more fire, Princess?"

Elementals not subject to sneak attack damage, RIP Franti. Fine with reflex based saves if I am in the fire-zone.

AC reduced to 16 due to charge.


Male Current Effects: Bloodrage; Fast Healing 1; Phantom Blood; Shield Other (Anarya); Align Weapon:Good (Claws) BR 5/DD 2 | HP 96/96| Rage 16/19 |AC 22|FF 21|T 11|Resistances: Cold 10, Fire 5, Electricity 5 | Fort +10 | Ref +5| Will +6 | CMD 25| Init +8 | Perc +14 | Spells: 1- 0/2 |Terendelev Scale (Align) 2/3|Mythic Power:4/7

Karas returned her surprised expression at her touch and the genuine wamth that flowed from it. He could feel her very grace form a bulwark about him and he couldn't help but meet her eyes a little longer than normal.

but his reverie was interrupted as the guardians formed in front of them. He left the angel with a smile as he stepped into the room with his sword drawn to meet the challenge before them.

Since its a surprise round I think its a half action? so I'm just going to move forward and draw my longsword.


Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

Behind the screen:

Bludarch: Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Ikalo: Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Krgzzrchsest: Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Úlfa: Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Ice Elemental 2: Initiative: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
Ice Elemental 3: Initiative: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19

On the Table:
Ice Elemental 1 (on Franti, AC 18): slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Ice Elemental 2: slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
damage, slam: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
damage, cold: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Franti: DC 12 Fortitude: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Franti is staggered for 1 round from the numbing cold.

While one can make a charge when limited to a standard action, the rules state one cannot draw a weapon during the movement without the quick draw feat. So the attack did not go off.

Franti the fool rushed into the room ready to confront the ice cold threat, but before Karas could join him, the two closest elementals attacked, flailing at him with their arms and serpentine tails. Franti was quick enough to avoid the first, but left himself open to a punch to the jaw from the second. As his head throbbed with pain, an intense cold seemed to drive into his brain like an ice cold spike. 6 lethal, 5 from slam, 1 from cold, staggered for 1 round.

Maidenhair watched events unfold in silence taking no action, waiting for those in front to move forward. Delay.

By the time Karas had reacted, the door was almost blocked. Karas can move further if he wants to deal with the threat of an AOO.

Previous rounds:

Surprise Round
Franti (moves)
Elemental 3 (move)
Elemental 1 (attacks, misses)
Elemental 2 (attacks, hits, 6 lethal to Franti and Franti is staggered)
Maidenhair (delay)
Karas (moves)

Franti is up. He is staggered, so move or standard action only. No one else post after him, however, as there are some other things I will be introducing into the melee after Franti.


Male Current Effects: Bloodrage; Fast Healing 1; Phantom Blood; Shield Other (Anarya); Align Weapon:Good (Claws) BR 5/DD 2 | HP 96/96| Rage 16/19 |AC 22|FF 21|T 11|Resistances: Cold 10, Fire 5, Electricity 5 | Fort +10 | Ref +5| Will +6 | CMD 25| Init +8 | Perc +14 | Spells: 1- 0/2 |Terendelev Scale (Align) 2/3|Mythic Power:4/7

I am ok with the current placement


Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

I'd like to let Franti decide whether to move or attack, but it's been three days, so I'll 'bot him to keep this from bogging down.

On the Table:
Franti: Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Cold: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 3, 2, 4) = 11
DC 14 Reflex save for half and to avoid 1 round of fatigue.
Franti: Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Karas: Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Elemental 3: Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Elemental 1: Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Bludarch: bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Behind the screen:
Type and alignment is always known.
1 Senses, feats that affect senses
2 AC, CMD, HP
3 Best Save, DR
4 Immunities, Resistances, Weaknesses
5 Attacks, BAB, CMB
6 Special Attacks, special abilities
7 Spell-Like Abilities, spell use
8 Best and Worst Attribute, Speed
9 Feats, Skills

Regarding Bludarch: DC 14
Karas: Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Knowledge Category: 1d9 ⇒ 2
Tauni: Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Knowledge Category: 1d9 ⇒ 8
Knowledge Category: 1d9 ⇒ 7
Knowledge Category: 1d9 ⇒ 1
Regarding Ikalo: DC 14
Karas: Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Knowledge Category: 1d9 ⇒ 3
Knowledge Category: 1d9 ⇒ 6
Tauni: Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
Knowledge Category: 1d9 ⇒ 3
Knowledge Category: 1d9 ⇒ 8
Knowledge Category: 1d9 ⇒ 3
Knowledge Category: 1d9 ⇒ 9


Franti found it incredibly easy to slip around behind the ice elementals. He was too staggered by the cold of the elemental's punch to mount an attack, however.

Moments later, a small winged creature with blue scales flew into the room, landing just behind Franti. "Intruders must get a cold welcome!" it cried with glee. The creature appeared to be a young dragon. It then exhaled a torrent of icy cold air that blew over Franti and just hits Karas. They were both taken by the surprise and chilled to the bone, even Karas, whose scales usually deflected such damage from extreme cold. 11 points cold damage to Franti, 6 to Karas, both are fatigued for 1 round.

The ice elementals, not surprisingly, were not bothered by this blast. One attacked Karas and the other attacked Franti, but their blows did no damage.

Just after the appearance of the blue dragon, another similar creature, this one with crimson veins running the length of its black rough body, landed next to Franti and attacked. It's jaws snapped down on Franti's shoulder but did little damage. "MMMMMmmmm. Blood!" it purred, licking its jaws after coming away dripping with some of Franti's blood.

Karas:
Karas recognizes the black dragon as a young blood dragon. He doesn't know too much about them, except that they have average armor and fighting skills (AC 15, BAB +5, CMB +5, CMD 16 (20 vs trip)). The other dragon is a young ice dragon. He knows they can breath cold, but that has already been demonstrated. It has no DR and solid saves, its best being Fortitude and Reflex, both +6.

Tauni:
Tauni recognizes both dragons as unusual species not often seen, both young. The blue one is an ice dragon. She knows the following about it: Best Save: Fort and Ref +6
DR: none
Best Attribute: STR CON 15, Worst Attribute: Int: 8
Speed 40 ft., fly 150
Feats: bility Focus (breath weapon), Power Attack, Weapon Focus (bite)
Skills: Appraise +7, Fly +10, Intimidate +7, Perception +8, Sense Motive +8, Stealth +6

The black one is a young blood dragon. She knows the following about it. Best attribute: CON 14
Worst attribute: Cha 8
Speed 40 ft., fly 150
No spell use
Dragon senses: darkvision 120 ft., blindsense 60 ft.

Previous Rounds:
Surprise round
Franti: (moves)
Elemental 3: (moves)
Elemental 1: (attacks, misses)
Elemental 2: (attacks, hits, )
Maidenhair: (Delay)
Karas: (moves)

Round 1
Franti (6 lethal, staggered)(moves)
Ikalo (moves, breath weapon, 11 to Franti, 5 to Karas, both fatigued 1 round)
Elemental 3: (attacks, misses)
Elemental 1 (attacks, misses)
Bludarch (moves, attacks, hits, 2 to Franti)
Avelina
Tauni

Elemental 2
Anarya
Maidenhair
Ellena
Karas (6 lethal, fatigued)

Round 2
Franti (19 lethal, fatigued)
Ikalo
Elemental 3
Elemental 1
Bludarch
Avelina
Tauni
Elemental 2
Anarya
Maidenhair
Ellena
Karas


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Wizard 6 [HP: 49/49; AC 12|T12|FF10; CMD 15; Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +6; Init: +13, Percep +13]

"Damn. First ice elementals, now an ice dragon and a blood dragon? We need to get the advantage!"

Tauni casts Create Pit under elementals 2 and 3, and the two squares to their right. DC 16 reflex save or 20' fall.

That puts Karas on the edge of the pit effect, but, as I read it, he shouldn't have to make a save unless he ends his next turn there.


Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

On the Table:
DC 16
Ice Elemental 2: Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Falling Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 4) = 10
Ice Elemental 3: Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Falling Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 6) = 11
DC 25 to climb out
Ice Elemental 2: Climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Tauni stepped closer to the door, gestured, spoke arcane words, and tossed a tiny shovel into the air which flew out the door and onto the floor near the two closest ice elementals. A 20 foot pit opened up beneath them and they tumbled down to the bottom with sounds of ice breaking. Large chunks of their icy bodies broke off and they croaked confusion and alarm. One of them immediately tried to climb the walls of the extra-dimensional pit, but made no progress.

#2 took 10 and #3 took 11 points of damage. Very effective. Ending ones turn in the squares around the pit will require a DC 14 saving throw to avoid falling in. Climbing out of the pit takes a DC 25 climb check. These two would take two turns of double movement with 4 successful climb checks to make it out. They are likely out of the action for the duration.

Previous Rounds:
Surprise round
Franti: (moves)
Elemental 3: (moves)
Elemental 1: (attacks, misses)
Elemental 2: (attacks, hits, 6 to Franti, staggers him)
Maidenhair: (Delay)
Karas: (moves)

Round 1
Franti (6 lethal, staggered)(moves)
Ikalo (moves, breath weapon, 11 to Franti, 5 to Karas, both fatigued 1 round)
Elemental 3: (attacks, misses)
Elemental 1 (attacks, misses)
Bludarch (moves, attacks, hits, 2 to Franti)
Avelina
Tauni (casts spell, #2 and #3 elementals fall into pit, take 10 and 11 respectively)
Elemental 2: (in pit, 10 lethal)(fails 2 climb checks)
Anarya
Maidenhair
Ellena
Karas
(6 lethal, fatigued)

Round 2
Franti (19 lethal, fatigued)
Ikalo
Elemental 3: (in pit, 11 lethal)
Elemental 1
Bludarch
Avelina
Tauni
Elemental 2
Anarya
Maidenhair
Ellena
Karas

Everyone (except Tauni) can act. You've seen the ice elementals in action enough to know they are slow and clumsy, so I'll let you know their CMD is 11.

Reminder: Karas and Franti are fatigued for 1 round from the cold of Ikalo's breath weapon. A fatigued character can neither run nor charge and takes a –2 penalty to Strength and Dexterity. Doing anything that would normally cause fatigue causes the fatigued character to become exhausted. Also a bloodrager cannot enter into a bloodrage while fatigued.


Pal7 [HP: 92/102 | AC (25)22 | T 11 | FF 22 | CMD 21; Fort+10,Ref+5,Will+7; Init: +0; Per-1, Smite Evil 3/3, LOH 6/6] Immune to Fear effects | Immune to Disease | Allies within 10' get +4 on saves v. Fear |Mythic Tier 1

Ellena secured the magical dragon scale she's kept at her belt and activated it for the first time, to provide some protection against the magical cold. The power of the dragon rushing through her almost took her breath away, but soon she felt quite warm and guarded against the power of cold weilded by the intruders.

Silver Crusade

AC 21 T 13(21vs incorp. touch) FF 18 | HP 61(69)/61(69)l F +8 R +8 W +7 (+16 vs charm/compulsion), (+1 vs. spells/SLAs of outsiders with (evil) subtype) | Init +7| Perc -1
Spells Per Day Remaining:
3-4/5 2-6/7 1-6/8
Spells Active:
False Life, Heroism, Mage Armor, Shield
Shield Scale:2/3

Avelina clapped at Tauni's spell.

"Our Rabbit has dug a hole hole for the elementals. How delightful!"

Avelina threw her arms towards the heavens, her head back and eyes closed in complete abandon, as if awaiting the dawn itself to embrace her. Or perhaps a certain goddess.

"Look upon the Radiant Dawn of the Inheritor and tremble at your wickedness!"

A burst of radiance engulfed the dragons, leaving the Fool unharmed.

She can target it so it just hits the two dragons

Radiant Dawn of the Inheritor Burst of Radiance: 4d4 ⇒ (1, 4, 1, 3) = 9
Damage is untyped. They only take damage if they are evil
Blind/Dazzle Duration: 1d4 ⇒ 1
DC 17 Reflex Save turns the blind into a dazzle, but does not reduce damage, if taken

Silver Crusade

Light (Halo, 20 ft.) | HP 91/91 | AC 27 (FF 24 T 18) CMD 15(16) | Fort +9 Ref +8(+9) Wil +10 | Init +2 Per +8 SM +6 | Spells (6/7|6/7|4/5), Channel 6d6 (7/9) DC 25, Sacred Scourge 4d6÷2 (9/9) DC 23 Mythic Power: (6/7)
Spell Effects:
magic circle against evil, veil of heaven, corruption resistance

Ellena, are you also on the pit's edge? You might want to move forward - being adjacent to the pit at the end of your turn forces you to save or fall in!

Anarya moves forward into the room, undaunted by the threat of dragons or elementals, carefully stepping along the side of Tauni's pit. She marvels at the strange bending of space as a pit suddenly opens beneath solid ground, impressed with Tauni's power, but focused on her target - Franti is hurt. Her light flows forth throughout the room, but its glow does not touch the evil dragons or their ice elemental allies.

Channel Energy: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10


Pal7 [HP: 92/102 | AC (25)22 | T 11 | FF 22 | CMD 21; Fort+10,Ref+5,Will+7; Init: +0; Per-1, Smite Evil 3/3, LOH 6/6] Immune to Fear effects | Immune to Disease | Allies within 10' get +4 on saves v. Fear |Mythic Tier 1

Sorry. I'm on my phone today. If I'm on the edge of the pit, I'll definitely move off of it to the closest safe square.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Current Effects: Bloodrage; Fast Healing 1; Phantom Blood; Shield Other (Anarya); Align Weapon:Good (Claws) BR 5/DD 2 | HP 96/96| Rage 16/19 |AC 22|FF 21|T 11|Resistances: Cold 10, Fire 5, Electricity 5 | Fort +10 | Ref +5| Will +6 | CMD 25| Init +8 | Perc +14 | Spells: 1- 0/2 |Terendelev Scale (Align) 2/3|Mythic Power:4/7

The Ice Dragon's breath bit with a cold Karas had not felt in a long time. The fatigue its struck in his body froze even the rage in his blood.

He confidently strode past the elemental and Ellena, exposing himself to their attacks before stopping next to the little Ice Dragon.

"Terendelev in nomen, discedant! Et percussit unus iam ex nomine obeliscus hodie. Perfodiam duo ne plus!" he shouted at the youngling.

Draconic:
"In Terendelev's, name stand down! I have already struck one name from the obelisk today. Do not make me strike off two more!"

Move to new position provoking AoO from elemental and Dragon. Intimidate on the Ice Dragon.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


Goblin Jester of Ustalav, Franti the Fool | HP 31/31 | 0 Nonlethal | AC 18| 8 Smiles | Gear/Rolls | Theme Song (Battle) | 1/3 Terendelev Scale (Alter Self) | Party Loot

Franti cursed as his wits returned and his throbbing brain-freeze fading, breathing out vapors amidst the cold of the ice elementals and the chilling assault of the dragon. Though warmed by Anarya's healing light, the fool still moved sluggish as he tried to swat at one of the dragons. "Yeah! Tell 'em, Silver!" he shouted, not understanding a word.

If one dragon is blind, I target that one. I target the ice dragon if neither or both are blinded.

Fatigued Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19 for Damage: 1d4 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 1 = 8, nonlethal
Additional IF Sneak attack: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 2) + 2 = 9. Applying bewildered on sneak attack, see below if applicable.

Fatigued Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 for Damage: 1d4 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 - 1 = 3, nonlethal
Additional IF Sneak attack: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 3) + 2 = 10. Applying bewildered on sneak attack, see below if applicable.

On Sneak Attack:
Bewildered: The target becomes bewildered, taking a –2 penalty to AC. The target takes an additional –2 penalty to AC against all attacks made by the rogue. At 10th level and 16th level, the penalty to AC against attacks made by the rogue increases by –2 (to a total maximum of –8).

Not a good flanking spot, but I can set something up for later. 5ft step then full round attack action.


Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

On the Table:
Bludarch: Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Ikalo: Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Avelina's spell started as a faint image of Iomedae just behind the two dragons and then flared into a bright burst of light. The dragons glanced at the image and then found themselves blinded temporarily and the black one with the crimson veins howled in pain. 9 lethal to Bludarch.

Anarya entered the chamber and sent healing energy to heal those wounded in the initial assault of the dragons and ice elementals. 9 points healing.

Maidenhair remained at the back of the group, waiting for more room to move forward.

Ellena drew on Terendelev's protective scale to shield herself from the cold and moved into the fray.

Karas and Franti are up.


Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

On the Table:
Ice Elemental 1 AOO vs Karas: Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
slam damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3; cold: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Ikalo: AOO vs Karas: Bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
<=50 = miss due to concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 83
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Ikalo: bite, flanking: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 2 = 19
<=50 = miss due to concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 78
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Claw 1, flanking: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 2 = 13
Claw 2, flanking: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 2 = 26
<=50 = miss due to concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 37
Ice Elemental 3: DC 25 climb
Climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Both fail, so it makes no progress.
Ice Elemental 1: Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Bludarch: Fire: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 3, 3, 1) = 9
DC 14 Reflex save for half damage
Anarya: Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Ellena: Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Ice Elemental 1: Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
All Save: 4 lethal fire damage to Ellena and Anaray, 6 to the ice elemental
Ice Elemental 2: DC 25 climb
Climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Both fail, so it makes no progress.

Behind the screen:
Rounds until Ikalo's next breath weapon can be used: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Bludarch: 1=breath,2=full attack: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Karas bravely advanced, even while struggling to shake off the unnatural cold of the dragon's breath. The ice elemental #1 still standing near the pit, took a swing at Karas and hit him as he passed 3 points lethal, 1 point of cold damage that does not get through Karas' cold resistance. Undaunted, Karas moved on past the ice dragon. Although blinded, the dragon's keen senses seemed to alert him to Karas' approach and he bit Karas, ripping a wound in his leg. 6 points lethal.

Karas spit out a threat in draconic. The dragons viewed Karas with new respect, but did not seem to be intimidated.

Franti, recovering from the pummeling and freezing he just endured, let loose a barrage of sap attacks against sensitive joints and the ice dragon's head. The blind creature could not defend itself properly and suffered a number of debilitating wounds. A whopping 30 points of non-lethal damage, adds the debilitated condition: -2 AC, -4 AC vs attacks from Franti.

The ice dragon snarled in rage, white frost plumes emitting like spikes from his nostrils. Although blind, he seemed to know exactly where Franti was and stepped back so he had Franti flanked between him and the black dragon. It unleashed a fearsome flurry of attacks on Franti, trying to bite and claw him, while crying out in common, "Úlfa! Get in here and help you cowardly b#$%&!"

The ice dragon's claws failed to find Franti, but its bite chomped down hard on Franti's shoulder. 9 lethal

The ice elemental #3 tried to climb out of the pit, but couldn't make any progress.

The ice elemental that did not fall into the pit #1 stepped into Ellena's path to cut her off from advancing further on the others it was defending and tried to slam her with its icy appendages. They bounced off her armor and shield, however, to no effect.

The black dragon with the crimson veins showing between its scales had been blinded and injured by Avelina's holy light, and so it flew into a rage, howling "Sanguis tuus a me bibere poculum Terendelev scriptor optimus!" As it does, it begins to glow with an intense heat, which burns Franti 1 lethal fire damage.

Draconic:
"I shall drink your blood from Terendelev's finest goblet!"

It then shot forth a blast of fire that bathed Ellena, Anarya, and the ice elemental fighting Ellena in flames. All managed to turn away from the blast, protecting more vulnerable areas, although the ice elemental melted in places, causing it extra injury.

Previous Rounds:
Surprise round
Franti: (moves)
Elemental 3: (moves)
Elemental 1: (attacks, misses)
Elemental 2: (attacks, hits, 6 to Franti, staggers him)
Maidenhair: (Delay)
Karas: (moves)

Round 1
Franti (9 lethal, staggered)(moves)
Ikalo (30 nonlethal, debilitated)(moves, breath weapon, 11 to Franti, 5 to Karas, both fatigued 1 round, AOO does 6 to Karas)
Elemental 3: (attacks, misses)
Elemental 1 (attacks, misses, AOO does 3 to Karas)
Bludarch (moves, attacks, hits, 2 to Franti)
Avelina: (Casts spell, 9 lethal to Bludarch, both dragons blinded 1 round)
Tauni (casts spell, #2 and #3 elementals fall into pit, take 10 and 11 respectively)
Elemental 2: (in pit, 10 lethal)(fails 2 climb checks)
Anarya: (4 lethal)(moves, channels 10 healing)
Maidenhair (delays)
Ellena (PFE: Cold, 4 lethal)(uses scale, moves)
Karas (fatigued): (moves, demoralize attempt, fails, takes 9 lethal from AOOs)

Round 2
Franti (19 lethal, fatigued)(full attack, hits do 13 and 17 nonlethal to Ikalo)
Ikalo (30 nonlethal, debilitated, blind): (step, full attack, 9 to Franti)
Elemental 3: (in pit, 11 lethal)(2 climb attempts, both fail)
Elemental 1: (6 lethal)(step, attack, miss)
Bludarch (9 lethal, blind, bloodraging, fire aura): (rages, fire aura does 1 lethal to Franti, Breath attack, 4 to Ellena and Anarya, 6 to Ice Elemental 1)
Avelina
Tauni

Elemental 2 (2 climb attempts, both fail)
Anarya
Maidenhair
Ellena
Karas

Avelina, Tauni, and Anarya are next. It may be best to post in initiative order since what happens prior to your action might affect your choice of action and/or targets. Double check my wound and condition accounting. This was complicated and some things got posted out of order. Let me know if anything needs amending.

A poem for this encounter

Silver Crusade

AC 21 T 13(21vs incorp. touch) FF 18 | HP 61(69)/61(69)l F +8 R +8 W +7 (+16 vs charm/compulsion), (+1 vs. spells/SLAs of outsiders with (evil) subtype) | Init +7| Perc -1
Spells Per Day Remaining:
3-4/5 2-6/7 1-6/8
Spells Active:
False Life, Heroism, Mage Armor, Shield
Shield Scale:2/3

Avelina drew her wand, pulled it back like an arrow, then fired a volley of her so-called holy arrows at the frost dragon, hoping she could bring it down with a final blow to prevent Franti from being surrounded.

Volley of Holy Arrows Magic Missile (CL3, from wand): 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 2) + 2 = 7


Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

I cropped the pit marker on the map to show that the sloped area into the pit does not extend under the wall or into the south room where Avelina is. I moved her to the door, as otherwise she would not have had a line of effect to the dragon.

As Avelina stepped forward to use her wand, the dragons regained their eyesight they had lost when the bright light of her last spell caught them by surprise. The her 'holy arrows' did more damage to the ice dragon, but he still had some fight left in him.


Female Human Wizard 6 [HP: 49/49; AC 12|T12|FF10; CMD 15; Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +6; Init: +13, Percep +13]

Tauni pursed her lips in anger when the blood dragon mentioned Terendelev. No, she thought. Terendelev will help us end you. She touched the scale in her pouch, calling on its power to protect her.

Casting Sanctuary on herself.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Light (Halo, 20 ft.) | HP 91/91 | AC 27 (FF 24 T 18) CMD 15(16) | Fort +9 Ref +8(+9) Wil +10 | Init +2 Per +8 SM +6 | Spells (6/7|6/7|4/5), Channel 6d6 (7/9) DC 25, Sacred Scourge 4d6÷2 (9/9) DC 23 Mythic Power: (6/7)
Spell Effects:
magic circle against evil, veil of heaven, corruption resistance

Twice, Anarya tried to dart forward to get closer to Franti to protect him. The ice elemental blocked her path, however, and she once again let her light shine forth. I can feel my light dimming, she thought, worriedly. I won't be able to protect my friends forever... I heal so quickly, if only I could take their wounds for them!

Channel Energy: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9


Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

On the Table:
Target: 1=K,2=F: 1d2 ⇒ 2
Krgzzrchsest: Heavy Mace: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Behind the Screen:
DC 19
Avelina: Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Franti: Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Tauni: Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Avelina
Type and alignment is always known.
1 Senses, feats that affect senses
2 AC, CMD, HP
3 Best Save, DR
4 Immunities, Resistances, Weaknesses
5 Attacks, BAB, CMB
6 Special Attacks, special abilities
7 Spell-Like Abilities, spell use
8 Best and Worst Attribute, Speed
9 Feats, Skills
Knowledge Category: 1d9 ⇒ 3

As Tauni and Anarya worked their magic, a growl echoed in the room and around the corner ran a large lizardfolk warrior carrying heavy mace with an iron longbow on his back. Heat radiated from him and flames flickered along the tips of his claws, around his teeth, and at the head of his mace.

He sized up Karas and Franti for a moment, and hissed, "Leave Bludarschsh be!" He swung his heavy mace at Franti. As the mace passed over Franti's head he felt waves of heat.

Maidenhair continued to wait at the back of the room for a clear way to get to the battlefield. She said nothing and showed no emotion.

Previous Rounds:
Surprise round
Franti: (moves)
Elemental 3: (moves)
Elemental 1: (attacks, misses)
Elemental 2: (attacks, hits, 6 to Franti, staggers him)
Maidenhair: (Delay)
Karas: (moves)

Round 1
Franti (9 lethal, staggered)(moves)
Ikalo (30 nonlethal, debilitated)(moves, breath weapon, 11 to Franti, 5 to Karas, both fatigued 1 round, AOO does 6 to Karas)
Elemental 3: (attacks, misses)
Elemental 1 (attacks, misses, AOO does 3 to Karas)
Bludarch (moves, attacks, hits, 2 to Franti)
Avelina: (Casts spell, 9 lethal to Bludarch, both dragons blinded 1 round)
Tauni (casts spell, #2 and #3 elementals fall into pit, take 10 and 11 respectively)
Elemental 2: (in pit, 10 lethal)(fails 2 climb checks)
Anarya: (4 lethal)(moves, channels 10 healing)
Krgzzrchsest (action unknown, moves)
Maidenhair (delays)
Ellena (PFE: Cold, 4 lethal)(uses scale, moves)
Karas (9 lethal, fatigued): (moves, demoralize attempt, fails, takes 9 lethal from AOOs)

Round 2
Franti (10 lethal, fatigued)(full attack, hits do 13 and 17 nonlethal to Ikalo)
Ikalo (30 nonlethal, 7 lethal, debilitated, blind): (step, full attack, 9 to Franti)
Elemental 3: (in pit, 11 lethal)(2 climb attempts, both fail)
Elemental 1: (6 lethal)(step, attack, miss)
Bludarch (9 lethal, blind, bloodraging, fire aura): (rages, fire aura does 1 lethal to Franti, Breath attack, 4 to Ellena and Anarya, 6 to Ice Elemental 1)
Avelina (uses wand, does 7 to ice dragon)
Tauni (activates sanctuary on scale)
Elemental 2 (in pit, 10 lethal)(2 climb attempts, both fail)
Anarya (channel energy, heals 9)
Krgzzrchsest (moves, attacks, misses)
Maidenhair (delays)
Ellena
Karas

Round 3
Franti (10 lethal)
Ikalo (30 nonlethal, debilitated)
Elemental 3 (in pit, 11 lethal)
Elemental 1 (6 lethal)
Bludarch (9 lethal, bloodraging, fire aura)
Avelina
Tauni
Elemental 2 (in pit, 10 lethal)
Anarya
Maidenhair
Ellena
Karas

Ellena, Karas, and Franti are up.

Tauni:
Tauni recognizes the lizardfolk as a member of a rare cult that worships fire. There were rumors that a group of them transferred to Golarion from the City of Brass, from the plane of fire.

Avelina:
Avelina recognizes the lizardfolk as a member of a rare cult that worships fire. There were rumors that a group of them transferred to Golarion from the City of Brass, from the plane of fire. She learned about them after reading about a group of adventurers who find a scroll that leads them into adventures with effreets and genies in Ketapesh and other dimensions and planes. She remembers they were immune to fire damage but vulnerable to cold. They otherwise have no DR.


Pal7 [HP: 92/102 | AC (25)22 | T 11 | FF 22 | CMD 21; Fort+10,Ref+5,Will+7; Init: +0; Per-1, Smite Evil 3/3, LOH 6/6] Immune to Fear effects | Immune to Disease | Allies within 10' get +4 on saves v. Fear |Mythic Tier 1

Seeing an ice elemental in front of her, Ellena tried to slice a chunk off the creature. She swung Radiance with all her might at the monster.

power attack with Radiance 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 - 2 = 9
Damage 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15


Male Current Effects: Bloodrage; Fast Healing 1; Phantom Blood; Shield Other (Anarya); Align Weapon:Good (Claws) BR 5/DD 2 | HP 96/96| Rage 16/19 |AC 22|FF 21|T 11|Resistances: Cold 10, Fire 5, Electricity 5 | Fort +10 | Ref +5| Will +6 | CMD 25| Init +8 | Perc +14 | Spells: 1- 0/2 |Terendelev Scale (Align) 2/3|Mythic Power:4/7

Karas felt the weight of fatigue lift and could feel the power of his blood take over.

He dropped the finely crafted sword as his claws grew and stepped into the fray before lashing out at the little Blood Dragon who would desecrate Terendelev's belongings.

Magic Claw Attack 1, Power Attack: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 9 - 2 = 23
Claw Damage 1,Power Attack: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Magic Claw Attack 2, Power Attack: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 9 - 2 = 16
Claw Damage 2,Power Attack: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12


Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

Ellena's attack on the ice elemental failed to do more than shave a few frosty slivers from him. Karas slashed the blood dragon, Bludarch, with one of his claws, leaving a deep wound. 15 damage Anyone else making such an attack on Bludarch would be slightly burned by the heat given off while he is bloodraging, but Karas did not even feel it.

Previous Rounds:
Surprise round
Franti: (moves)
Elemental 3: (moves)
Elemental 1: (attacks, misses)
Elemental 2: (attacks, hits, 6 to Franti, staggers him)
Maidenhair: (Delay)
Karas: (moves)

Round 1
Franti (9 lethal, staggered)(moves)
Ikalo (30 nonlethal, debilitated)(moves, breath weapon, 11 to Franti, 5 to Karas, both fatigued 1 round, AOO does 6 to Karas)
Elemental 3: (attacks, misses)
Elemental 1 (attacks, misses, AOO does 3 to Karas)
Bludarch (moves, attacks, hits, 2 to Franti)
Avelina: (Casts spell, 9 lethal to Bludarch, both dragons blinded 1 round)
Tauni (casts spell, #2 and #3 elementals fall into pit, take 10 and 11 respectively)
Elemental 2: (in pit, 10 lethal)(fails 2 climb checks)
Anarya: (4 lethal)(moves, channels 10 healing)
Krgzzrchsest (action unknown, moves)
Maidenhair (delays)
Ellena (PFE: Cold, 4 lethal)(uses scale, moves)
Karas (9 lethal, fatigued): (moves, demoralize attempt, fails, takes 9 lethal from AOOs)

Round 2
Franti (10 lethal, fatigued)(full attack, hits do 13 and 17 nonlethal to Ikalo)
Ikalo (30 nonlethal, 7 lethal, debilitated, blind): (step, full attack, 9 to Franti)
Elemental 3: (in pit, 11 lethal)(2 climb attempts, both fail)
Elemental 1: (6 lethal)(step, attack, miss)
Bludarch (9 lethal, blind, bloodraging, fire aura): (rages, fire aura does 1 lethal to Franti, Breath attack, 4 to Ellena and Anarya, 6 to Ice Elemental 1)
Avelina (uses wand, does 7 to ice dragon)
Tauni (activates sanctuary on scale)
Elemental 2 (in pit, 10 lethal)(2 climb attempts, both fail)
Anarya (channel energy, heals 9)
Krgzzrchsest (moves, attacks, misses)
Maidenhair (delays)
Ellena (attacks, misses)
Karas (step, full attack, 1 hits, 15 to Bludarch)

Round 3
Franti (10 lethal)
Ikalo (30 nonlethal)
Elemental 3 (in pit, 11 lethal)
Elemental 1 (6 lethal)
Bludarch (24 lethal, bloodraging, fire aura)
Avelina
Tauni
Elemental 2 (in pit, 10 lethal)
Anarya
Maidenhair
Ellena
Karas

Franti is up. I know his player is busy with a move, so I'll bot him if he doesn't post something by Friday morning.


Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

On the Table:
Ice dragon is at -4 AC against Franti this round.
Franti: Sap 1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Franti: Sap 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
nonlethal damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Melee bite +9 (1d6+3), 2 claws +8 (1d4+2)
Ice Dragon: Bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Ice Dragon: claw 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
claw 1, confirm threat: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
critical damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Ice Dragon: claw 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Ice slick: Cold: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
DC 17
Franti: Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Ice Elemental 1: Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3; cold: 1d3 ⇒ 3
Blood Dragon
Bite, flanking: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 2 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Claw 1, flanking: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 2 = 25
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Claw 2, flanking: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 2 = 23
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Ice Elemental AOO: Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Blood Dragon AOO: Bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Behind the Screen:
Next use of breath weapon: rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Franti shifted to get out from between the two young dragons and tried to take advantage of the disorientation he caused the ice dragon with his saps. He lost his grip on one of his saps and couldn't get an effective attack with it, but the other hit another sensitive spot and inflicted further pain and distress on the beast.

The distressed ice dragon retreated slightly, reducing the number of enemies he faced and concentrated his attacks on the jester who kept smacking him with his saps. It bit into Franti, drawing more blood from the battered jester. But one of its claws ripped deep into his leg. 4 from the bite, 8 from the claw.

From somewhere in the dim light to the north, words of a spell casting could be heard, but no one could be seen. A blast of cold air erupted from a point next to Franti and a patch of ice formed with a radius of about 5 feet. Franti deftly avoided both damage from the cold and an ignoble fall.

Area marked on map as Ice Slick has the same movement rules as grease: A creature can walk within or through the area of ice at half its normal speed with a successful DC 10 Acrobatics check. Failure by 4 or less means the creature can’t move that round (and must succeed at a Reflex save or fall); failure by 5 or more means it falls (see the Acrobatics skill). Creatures that do not move on their turn do not need to attempt this check.

The ice elemental facing Ellena slammed into her and got past her guard to punch her head. The extreme cold added to the damage of the attack. 3 lethal + 3 cold

The blood dragon flanked Karas between himself and the lizardfolk. It was hard for Karas to avoid the bite while keeping watch on both foes. The shock of the bite that ripped into his side distracted him and the dragons claws cut into him as well. 5 damage from the bite and 7 and 4 from the claws.

From behind women came calm words of Maidenhair, "Excuse me."

The ungainly ally squeezed through the door and along the edge of the pit, ending across the pit and partly on the ice slick, threatening all enemies with his long tree-like arms. The ice elemental tried to hit her as she went by but missed. The blood dragon, however, did bite into her and the heat of his bloodrage burned her as well. 6 lethal + 2 fire

Previous Rounds:
Surprise round
Franti: (moves)
Elemental 3: (moves)
Elemental 1: (attacks, misses)
Elemental 2: (attacks, hits, 6 to Franti, staggers him)
Maidenhair: (Delay)
Karas: (moves)

Round 1
Franti (9 lethal, staggered)(moves)
Ikalo (30 nonlethal, debilitated)(moves, breath weapon, 11 to Franti, 5 to Karas, both fatigued 1 round, AOO does 6 to Karas)
Elemental 3: (attacks, misses)
Elemental 1 (attacks, misses, AOO does 3 to Karas)
Bludarch (moves, attacks, hits, 2 to Franti)
Avelina: (Casts spell, 9 lethal to Bludarch, both dragons blinded 1 round)
Tauni (casts spell, #2 and #3 elementals fall into pit, take 10 and 11 respectively)
Elemental 2: (in pit, 10 lethal)(fails 2 climb checks)
Anarya: (4 lethal)(moves, channels 10 healing)
Krgzzrchsest (action unknown, moves)
Maidenhair (delays)
Ellena (PFE: Cold, 4 lethal)(uses scale, moves)
Karas (9 lethal, fatigued): (moves, demoralize attempt, fails, takes 9 lethal from AOOs)

Round 2
Franti (10 lethal, fatigued)(full attack, hits do 13 and 17 nonlethal to Ikalo)
Ikalo (37 nonlethal, 7 lethal, debilitated, blind): (step, full attack, 9 to Franti)
Elemental 3: (in pit, 11 lethal)(2 climb attempts, both fail)
Elemental 1: (6 lethal)(step, attack, miss)
Bludarch (24 lethal, blind, bloodraging, fire aura): (rages, fire aura does 1 lethal to Franti, Breath attack, 4 to Ellena and Anarya, 6 to Ice Elemental 1)
Avelina (uses wand, does 7 to ice dragon)
Tauni (activates sanctuary on scale)
Elemental 2 (in pit, 10 lethal)(2 climb attempts, both fail)
Anarya (channel energy, heals 9)
Krgzzrchsest (moves, attacks, misses)
Maidenhair (delays)
Ellena (6 lethal)(attacks, misses)
Karas (16 lethal, raging)(step, full attack, 1 hits, 15 to Bludarch)

Round 3
Franti (22 lethal)(step,two attacks, 1 hits, 7 nonlethal to ice dragon)
Ikalo (37 nonlethal)(step, full attack, 12 to Franti)
??: (cast spell, ice slick)
Elemental 3 (in pit, 11 lethal)(climb checks fail)
Elemental 1 (6 lethal)(slam, hits, 6 lethel to Ellena)
Bludarch (24 lethal, bloodraging, fire aura)(step, full attack, 16 to Karas)
Maidenhair (8 lethal)(double move)
Avelina
Tauni

Elemental 2 (in pit, 10 lethal)
Anarya
Ellena
(6 lethal)
Karas (16 lethal, raging)

Round 4
Franti (22 lethal)
Ikalo (37 nonlethal)
??:
Elemental 3 (in pit, 11 lethal)
Elemental 1 (6 lethal)
Bludarch (24 lethal, bloodraging, fire aura)
Maidenhair (8 lethal)
Avelina
Tauni
Elemental 2 (in pit, 10 lethal)
Anarya
Ellena (6 lethal)
Karas (16 lethal, raging)


Pal7 [HP: 92/102 | AC (25)22 | T 11 | FF 22 | CMD 21; Fort+10,Ref+5,Will+7; Init: +0; Per-1, Smite Evil 3/3, LOH 6/6] Immune to Fear effects | Immune to Disease | Allies within 10' get +4 on saves v. Fear |Mythic Tier 1

DM, I activated my dragon scale to Resist cold, so the cold damage shouldn't apply, I don't think.

Silver Crusade

AC 21 T 13(21vs incorp. touch) FF 18 | HP 61(69)/61(69)l F +8 R +8 W +7 (+16 vs charm/compulsion), (+1 vs. spells/SLAs of outsiders with (evil) subtype) | Init +7| Perc -1
Spells Per Day Remaining:
3-4/5 2-6/7 1-6/8
Spells Active:
False Life, Heroism, Mage Armor, Shield
Shield Scale:2/3

"By the Goddess, when will these miscreants learn?"

Avelina spoke with an assumed confidence, as even she was beginning to feel rattled by the constant barrage of enemies. She nevertheless pulled another set of holy arrows to fire from her wand, continuing her assault on the ice dragon.

Volley of Holy Arrows Magic Missile (CL 3 from wand) vs Ikalo: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 4) + 2 = 9


Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

Ellena: you're right. I forgot about that. I'll take the damage off next time I post the melee summary.

When the magic missiles hit the ice dragon, the injury combined with the stress from Franti's painful sap attacks, overwhelmed the little guy and he collapsed. Not dead yet, of course.

2,251 to 2,300 of 3,895 << first < prev | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Clebsch GM Wrath of the Righteous Adventure: Book 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.