Castamir's Flaxseed Station

Game Master Chris Marsh

Important Links:
NEW AGENTS: check HERE before signing up for your first mission.
Agents looking for upcoming Game Day information, check HERE.
Pregenerated PCs can be downloaded HERE
Kit for new PbP GM's
Online Support Program

Sister Pathfinder 1e Lodge: FLAXSEED
Sister Pathfinder 2e Lodge: COTTONSEED
Sister Card Game Lodge: ON DECK


51 to 100 of 199 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Superdot, and hoping those Starfinder Games I signed up for will call out for their players here, 'cause I've lost track of them.


PFS Signup | SFS Signup | Requests | Need a Pregen? | Need a Map? | Konocti-Con2018 | Tables: #61 Shards of Sin

A burly looking dwarf comes barreling into the room "Oi! Listen up KhaozKnight, GM Cwethen, Madchappy, Thewissen, Azih and GM Fuskee. I think i fixed the issue we were talking about head on over to this room. Thank you."

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dataphiles

Female Damaya Icon Hacker 1 | HP 10, SP 6, RP 4 | KAC 15, EAC 14 | F +0, R +5, W +2 | Init +4, Perc +5

A young damaya woman enters as all the vidscreens display a stylised lashunta face. "Absalom Station's best vid-racer is here to say hi to her fans! Hi everybody!"

Dataphiles

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Female human rocket girl 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Zoey's playlist

A speaker suddenly starts blaring with the loud voice of a broadcast host Gooood morning Absalom Station! This is a not a test, this is your favourite radio station. From Abalon to Aucturn, from the Downlow to the Di-Ah-Spo-Rah, we are here to rock your socks off. Today I'm going ask you a stupid question: What is... - here it comes - ...your favourite band? Well? STRAWBERRY MACHINE CAKE of course! Well, I've been told that the members are out there, promoting their new album, paying surprise visits to all around the station!

As if on cue, the door to the room opens, revealing a petite woman making cute gestures. Hello Everybody! I am Strawberry Machine Cake's bright and sparkling youngest member, Zoey! she says with a sing-song voice, making a deep bow. I'm here to promote our newest album. I hope you enjoy listening to it! Thank you!

----

She waves enthousiastically at everybody and blows kisses to Agent Eclipse, d'Eon, Sethran, Eddv and Thrawn007 and even gives Eric Collins a special signed photocard

Could the mentioned players please check in here (link)

---

Nananana, sugar, sugar, heart, love!


Upaynao, you're signed up for one of my second slot games. I'll call out here and PM everyone when I open a thread for it. In fact, perhaps I shall post a reminder for those of you who may have forgotten. Thread will be opened once my session 1 games get into their groove.

A 3 note alert brings attention to a robot carrying in it's hands a tablet computer. He holds the computer up, speaker facing the assembled crowd, and taps the 'play' icon.

"Notice for students Upaynao, Harker, Luke Parry, Redelia, and Blake: Commencement activities will begin in one month, one week, and one day on the Absalom Station calendar. Please bring with you one REDACTED writing implement, one REDACTED ink removing solution, one copy of your citizen identification card, REDACTED level clearance forms, a blood sample, DNA swab, copy of the 'How to serve your friend, the computer' handbook, clothing complying to section REDACTED of the REDACTED guide..."

This interminable message continues...

This Alias shamelessly stolen from ToZ.


.

Silver Crusade

Female Half-orc Paladin/Bard

Dotting the thread

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

4 people marked this as a favorite.
LG Vesk Envoy 2 | SP 14/14; HP 20/20 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +3 (+2 vs fear) | Init: +0 | Perc: +5; SM: +5+1d6

"Rule, Viskarium! Viskarium, rules the space
Vesk never shall be slaves.
The races not so blest as thee,
Shall in their turns to tyrants fall;
While thou shalt flourish great and free,
The dread and envy of them all!"

A singing vesk enters the waiting room and it seems you just have to stop whatever you are doing to listen to his mighty voice.

I am here to aid the great Luwazi Elsebo bring the Starfinder Society back to it's prosperous position! Together we will aspire to great feats and I am sure we will be friends for live! Now tell me your name little one!"

Dataphiles

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Android Scholar Mechanic 1| Init +2 Perc +4| EAC 15, KAC 17| FORT +3 REF +4 WILL +0 sheet

A bronze skinned humanoid with intricate circuitry patterns walks along the deck of Flaxseed Station. He watches the many varied species with genuine interest.

"Fascinating."

Exo-Guardians

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Vercean Shirren Themeless Soldier/1 (SP 9/9 HP 13/13 RP 3/3 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+2 Blindsense Darkvision | Move:25ft) | LRC +3 (1d10/Anchor) 90ft, Gauntlet +3 (1d6+2/Knockdown) | C 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics +0 Bluff -1 Computers +0 Culture +7 Diplomacy +1 Disguise -1 Engineering +4 Intimidate -1 LifeSci +0 Medicine +0 Mysticism +1 Perc +2 PhysSci +0 Piloting +2 SM +1 SoH +0 Stealth +0
Starship:
Pilot +2 Engineer +4 Science +0 Gunner +3 Captain I-1/D+1/B-1

Ah, a menu! How wonderful!

Castrovelian spice wine...

Assteroid's Revenge Spicy Wings...

Vercian Worm Juice...

Chef's Special Surprise...ooh!

So many choices! I want them all. But that is what the Horde would want.

The Shirren sitting alone and pondering her menu buzzes unconsciously as her server waits impatiently.

Tepid Water, please.

She shudders in pleasure at the thrill of Free Will, exercised freely.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

M Vesk Spacefarer Bombard Soldier 1
Stats:
EAC: 15, KAC: 19 //SP:0/8, HP:11/13, RP:3/4 // Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +2 // Perception: +4, Initiative: +3

A Shirren with his face buried in a datapad settles into an empty seat mumbling quietly to himself about variations and sequences. When a server appears he frowns at the interruption on his train of thought and points at something in the menu seemingly without looking.

"Yes yes. I must eat something to use your seat and facility. I'll take that and some cold water. Yes I'm sure, now leave me in piece."

As he continues reading he start to grumble louder about shoddy work and cherry picking data. When the Assteroid's Revenge Spicy Wings arrive he suddenly looks sheepish and glances up at the server.

"Ahhh, yes. I'm sorry for my earlier behavior. I though I was onto something but these theories are clearly rubish. I can't actually eat this, it would give me quite a case of intestinal distress. Ohh, I'll pay for it, could you please take it over to that Vesk, they've evolved a much stronger preference for spice than mine. I'd enjoy some Mandivian Stew, please. Thank you.

The Shirren settles back, pushing the datapad away, and the pulling out another which seems to quickly engross them.

Wayfinders

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Sarcesian Operative/1
Stat Stuff:
SP 7/7 HP 5/10 RP 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Fort +1 Ref +5 Will +2 | Init +3 | Perception +5

A spindly Sarcesian male wearing a faded red jacket, grey pants, and standing about 13 and a half feet tall ducks in through the doors of the station and makes his way directly to The Wall. He puls out his datapad and makes like he's going to sign up for a few missions, before his shoulders slup and he gives a massive sigh when he sees they're all filled up.

Maybe if I wait here I'll catch it before too many other people do... he mumbles while he looks for a larger seat in the cantina facing the message board.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vesk Scholar Soldier 7 | SP 67/70 HP 55/55 | RP 9/9 | EAC 25(30); KAC 27(32); CMD 35(40) (+6 BR/Trip, +2 Repo) | Fort +8; Ref +6; Will +6 | DR: 8/- Res: 5 Fire/Cold - 10 Elec | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed 50ft | Active conditions:
Active Spells::
Def: Melee Attacks take 2d6 Electric when they successfully hit Dragon Gland - 1/1 | Ammo: HR 6/6

The doors to Castimir's part to let in a large vesk. His heavy steps clatter against the floor with every lumbering stride as he approaches the announcement board. He looks old by vesk standards, with dull, brown colored scales covered in scars. The only thing more scratched and dented than his face is his armor. His posture suggests a resigned sort of fatigue, as if he's been going too long but hasn't found a time to stop.

He stands glowering at the room in general, not in the aggressive manner many Vesk would be in seeking a challenge, but judging the worth of the collected riffraff. Finally he lets out a huff of a breath through his nostrils, twin curls of smoking puffing up past his face. His reaches an arm out towards the board and this is when you might notice his companion.

There is a small, black Ysoki sitting atop his shoulders fiddling with a personal computer and looking utterly nonplussed by where she is. The confidence that comes with knowing a large, grumpy thing has your back. She slips down his arm on cue and begins typing at a keypad beside the job board.

The vesk turns his head so one eye can stare out at the room. "I've been sent here to find some new recruits for the Starfinders. It appears we need some fresh blood for an accelerated graduation program. So accelerated that as long as you don't appear utterly incompetent I'm going to take you straight to your graduation test." A smirk appears on his face. "And if you are incompetent, I'll personally assist you with remediation... I like to 'teach.'"

The Ysoki finishes adding the job to the board and the vesk heads back for the door, still talking. "If you like running errands, exploring space, and knocking a few heads together then meet me at the Lorespire Complex, you'll get to talk to a computer."

I am recruiting for a run of the Commencement for Starfinder Society as part of the Gameday. I'm going to take people at first come, first serve, but I'm saving a slot for now to see if a friend wants it.

Please note this is my first time GMing online, so have patience with me and I will do my best not to bungle it all up for you guys. And bring some fun RP with you. =)

Link to game: Suede's "The Commencement" (Lvl 1-2)

Dataphiles

Female
special:
Low light and Dark vision, +2 saves vs: disease, mind effects, poison,sleep, Expertise: sense motive and diplomacy, Envoy improv. inspire boost(6 stam), Get Em!|Theme knowledge :life science.
Android
Skills:
acro+6,Athle+4,Bluff+6,comp+5,cult+6,Dipl+7,Life sci+6,med.+5,Percp+5, Phys Sci+5,Prof writer+6, Sense motive+2, Stealth+6, Survive,+4
Envoy 2(xenoseeker) | Int +2 | Percp +5 | Stamina 14/14 | HP. 16 | RP 3 | EAC: 13 | KAC : 14| Fort+1, Ref+5, Will+3

Hello I'm Padme' cybernetic organism. Although my primary function is that of protocol.. my programming encompasses a variety of occupations and talents. Padme' adjust the timing clock algorithm that controls eyelid blink functions. It is strange that, I find it difficult to emulate the eyelid blink patterns of humans. Perhaps I should study the Nictitating membrane of a Vesk? Although, that would certainly seem odd...as I was created to resemble a human female. It is a pleasure to meet you. Padme's lips curl at the corners.

The origins of your given name are fascinating. My name was passed on to me by the creators. The name Padme' and my second name Amidalla.. Padme' pauses in mid sentence as she's observed some humans do, ..comes from an account of a female character, in an form of media entertainment known as, a motion picture. Padme' smiles, Does the origin of my name amuse you?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk Scholar Soldier 7 | SP 67/70 HP 55/55 | RP 9/9 | EAC 25(30); KAC 27(32); CMD 35(40) (+6 BR/Trip, +2 Repo) | Fort +8; Ref +6; Will +6 | DR: 8/- Res: 5 Fire/Cold - 10 Elec | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed 50ft | Active conditions:
Active Spells::
Def: Melee Attacks take 2d6 Electric when they successfully hit Dragon Gland - 1/1 | Ammo: HR 6/6

The large vesk from before has returned, stopping inside the door with his arms crossed. He seems rather satisfied and nods his head once. "I got enough volunteers for now to keep the superiors satisfied. The rest of you lot stop following me unless I need to replace a dead one!" A deep sound resonates from his chest just once, and you assume it must be a chuckle. Then he simply turns and leaves.

My game is currently full. Thank you all for the interest and have fun at the gameday!

Acquisitives

Human Operative 4 / Soldier 1 | Init: +15 | Perception: +11; Darkvision 60' | SP: 36/36, HP: 35/35, RP: 7/7 | Speed 50’ | EAC: 19, KAC: 19, CMAC: 27 | Fort: +4, Ref: +9, Will: +7
Abilities/Shots Used:
Membrane Pistol: 0 (of 20); Adv. Semi-Auto Pistol: 0 (of 12); Pulsecaster: 0 (of 20); Rifle: 0 (of 1)
Buffs/Conditions*:
None

A young human man enters just as the vesk departs, he gives the lizard creature a casual nod as he brushes past. Dressed in freebooter armor, he carries an auto pistol on one hip and a large sniper rifle slung across his back, and moves with an easy grace as he finds an open seat. I'll just hang out here for a bit, see what sort of missions open up. He thinks to himself.

Dark Archive

.

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.

Harec shuts the door on the all-terrain vehicle he'd been driving for the last three hours. This is the life... stationed at a lonely outpost no one to answer to. The comm suddenly sparks to life...Harec gets a sour feeling in is stomach just as suddenly.


The Bot Behind the Screen wrote:

A 3 note alert brings attention to a robot carrying in it's hands a tablet computer. He holds the computer up, speaker facing the assembled crowd, and taps the 'play' icon.

"Notice for students Upaynao, Harker, Luke Parry, Redelia, and Blake: Commencement activities will begin in one month, one week, and one day on the Absalom Station calendar. Please bring with you one REDACTED writing implement, one REDACTED ink removing solution, one copy of your citizen identification card, REDACTED level clearance forms, a blood sample, DNA swab, copy of the 'How to serve your friend, the computer' handbook, clothing complying to section REDACTED of the REDACTED guide..."

This interminable message continues...

"...an alcohol pad or other sanitizing fluid, one can of Super Bubbly Extra Classic Cola beverage, 3 bandages, a sidearm listed on the REDACTED list of allowable personal weaponry, and one..." The voice breaks suddenly into a higher pitched female voice. "...cheery disposition!"

The voice changes back to the dull drone. "Please board the REDACTED shuttle to meet with REDACTED."

The 3 note alert tone repeats, and then the robot taps the play button yet again.

"Notice for students Upaynao, Harker, Luke Parry, Redelia, Otha, and Blake: Commencement activities will begin in one week and three days on the Absalom Station calendar. Please bring with you..."

Upaynao, Harker, Luke_Parry, Redelia, Otha, and Blake's Tiger can check in Here PMs will be sent out as well.

Acquisitives

M Ysoki Ace Pilot Mechanic 2 | ST 6/12 | HP 14/14 | RE 4/4 | EAC 16 | KAC 17 | +3 Fort | +10 Reflex | +0 Will | +7 Init | +0 Perc |

Fuskee takes his first steps aboard the station and pulls out his flask for a quick sip, his body still getting used to the fresh synaptic accelerators attached to his nervous system. His cybernetic eye that houses his exocortex takes a look around while his AI "Acid Burn" assesses any threats and security that might give the ex-space pirate some trouble. Once the scan is complete his eye displays a happy face emoji as he takes another sip from his flask and tucks it away in his coat, the small Ysoki keeping his ears open for any news of possible Starfinder Society missions that could use a pilot.

Level 2 Ysoki Ace Pilot/Mechanic here that is looking for #1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet, the only available scenario that I have not yet run. I also wouldn't mind doing the AP if someone is running that as well.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The overhead speakers blare to life. They're loud and slightly muffled disguising any characteristics of the speaker.

"Attention Starfinder Society members. We are in urgent need of four to six agents to partake in an expecially important mission to Akiton. All interested parties should sign up on the online recruiting board at their earliest convince."

Recruiting for scenario 1-02: Fugitive of the Red Planet. I am a new GM to PBP so please only sign-up if this is okay for you.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Station P.A. System wrote:

The overhead speakers blare to life. They're loud and slightly muffled disguising any characteristics of the speaker.

"Attention Starfinder Society members. We are in urgent need of four to six agents to partake in an expecially important mission to Akiton. All interested parties should sign up on the online recruiting board at their earliest convince."

Recruiting for scenario 1-02: Fugitive of the Red Planet. I am a new GM to PBP so please only sign-up if this is okay for you.

A few seconds later, with a slight screech the speakers start up again. The same almost character-less voice drones on "This is a follow up to the previous announcement. The team has been decided. The voice then pauses for a moment, before continuing a little less confidently than before. "Would Glitch; Leo; Fuskii, no wait, Fuskee; Vandoor, wait wait, Vandor Drake, I mean Vandor Dr- Dra- Draak, is it?; Va, Vah- How the hell do you read that? Know what, forget it. A Mr. or Mrs. V, A, H, N, I, D, A, H, A, W, N; and, hold on, is that... Vesk?!"

The voice clears it's throat before dropping into a it's previous, more serious tone, "Please hold for a moment." The voice stops, but apparently forgetting to turn the speaker off, a shuffling sound and then a highly muffled conversation in the background can be heard. "Ovalan, can you come read this for me? .... What do you mean you're BUSY? I'm in the middle of an announcement and you know I can't read Vesk! .... Oh, be that way! I don't need this anymore, I quit!" After a few seconds there's a door slam, a very short round of cursing followed by another shuffling sound. The harder edges of a native Vesk accent sharpened with displeasure sounds out over the speakers. "... and Moktargarn, please report to the Lorespire tower in thirty minutes. I reapeat, would the above mentioned people please report to the Lorespire tower in thirty mintues. Thank-you everyone else for your applications. And if any of the applicants not chosen would like a day job, the announcement depart has an opening. Details to follow."

Would Moktargarn, Fuskee, Vandor Draak, Glitch, Vahni Dahawn, and Leo all please report to the discussion thread here.

Wayfinders

Envoy-5: EAC 15; KAC 15; Perc +8; SM +6(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +4; Res 7/7; Stam 34/40; HP 34/34; Envoy

A lovely golden android slips into the bar. One by one she assesses the patrons. Some she ignores...at least for the moment. To others she nods to herself as she taps into her comlink.

"Jaliro. Blake's Tiger. Revvy Bitterleaf, qstor, Ben C. (that is Defi) and Cartmanbeck) please report to Venture Captain Arvin for your briefing about a Fugitive on the Red Planet."

A map shows the way to his office.

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Envoy-5: EAC 15; KAC 15; Perc +8; SM +6(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +4; Res 7/7; Stam 34/40; HP 34/34; Envoy

Sorry about the double post, but I didn't want anyone missing out

The android then checks her list, raises a gorgeous eyebrow and starts to tap on her com unit again.

"Blake's Tiger, Revvy Bitterleaft, Werepox47, uktar, Hummy Bear and Eric... Pangea you are also required to report to Venture Captain Arvin for a briefing about Yesteryears Truth."

A map shows the way to his office.

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

Zeta answers its comm-unit, and checks the map. Time to report for a mission.


dot

Wayfinders

Male NG android spacefarer mystic (star shaman) 1 | SP 3/6; HP 10/10 ; RP 4/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +6 | Perc +4; SM +2; low-light vision; darkvision (60 ft.) | Spd 30 ft. | BAB +0; Init +1 | Survival Knife +1 (1d4, S); Needler Pistol +1 (1d4, P); Telekinetic Projectile +1 (1d6, B); | STR 10; DEX 12; CON 12; INT 12; WIS 18; CHA 9 | Spells: 1st 1/3 |
Skills:
Cmptrs +3, Cltre +6, Engneer +3, Life Sci +6, Medcne +6, Phys Sci +6, Pilot +5, Prfssn (Lab Tech) +6

Leo has been busy trying to draw the current constellation that faced the window he had been standing in front of for the last hour or so. He wasn't doing a good job of it though because Leo found out that he did not know how to draw.

As Leo hears his name over the Station P.A. System, he perks up with a rush of adrenaline and excitement, dropping the holopad that he was using to draw almost immediately.

'My first mission!' he mentally cheers, walking briskly to the Lorespire Tower with an almost automatic response.

Halfway there, his excited stupor is interrupted as he remembers he dropped the holopad. Embarrassed, he quickly rushes back to pick it up. He quietly apologizes to no one in particular as he retrieves the holopad and sets it down neatly on a nearby table.

And then, he quickly continues his journey to the Lorespire Tower.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

VC Arvin puts out an all agents buletin.

"I have a team heading for Akiton (Fugitive on the Red Planet 01-02) that is still short a member. First come first served. Please come and see me in my office."

I'm happy going with four players on this, but only have three at the moment, so first in gets the slot.


Maps and Handouts

dotting

Exo-Guardians

Male Kasathas Solarian 7 |SP 56/56 HP 53/53|Force field 10/10 (10) OFF RP 6/6 | EAC 19 KAC 21| Fort +6 Ref +5 Will +6|Init +3|Percep: +5 |Speed 60ft,fly 60ft (avg)| Current attunement: Photon 1 | Condition:

A haughty Kasathas swaggers in to the room. "Who here is ready to put down the glass and take up the sword with me?"

Dataphiles

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female human rocket girl 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Zoey's playlist

Hello Everybody, I'm the lead singer of Strawberry Machine Cake, bright and sparkling Zoey! Today we have a special prize for you, a lucky draw. Who of you will be fortunate?

The girl is handed a ridiculously oversized envelope, which she opens and starts reading names from:

Nomanai!
bigboom! She giggles Ooh, that's a cute name!
Christopher Wasko
Andrew Harasty
Elinnea!

Aaaaand...

She turns to the side and asks to a person of stage, the words still audible through the non-muted microphone I don't know, I think these are triplets. Are you sure this is correct?

Aaaand!

Zi! Za! And Zat!

She makes a big bow and waves to the audience Congratulations to the winners! You can collect your price at the fansign! Thank you all for supporting us!

---

DM Kludde here: Nomanai, bigboom, Christopher Wasko, Andrew Harasty, Ellinea and Zizazat, can you make you way to this thread please, to start 1-00 Claim to Salvation.

Wayfinders

Male Android Soldier 4

A practically-dressed ysoki enters the room, a look of relaxed joy plastered across his small face. "Hrmph mnnph ish-" he begins before realizing his mouth is still full. He deftly pulls several grenades out, checking each for their pin. Satisfied, he continues. "Hello all, you can call me Alimony. You might have heard my name through my success as a Starfinder agent, thief, assassin, mercenary, engineer, or most notably by my critically acclaimed motivational speaking courses. They are, of course, available wherever quality programming can be purchased."

"Anyway, having just completed two important missions for the Society, I felt the urge to grace everyone here with my presence in our free time. And as long as I'm here, I could also use a drink. You have no idea what swill they serve outside of the Pact worlds." Alimony crawls up a stool with surprising grace even for one of his kin, then plops down as if planning on staying for a while.

-.. --- -

Acquisitives

A damaya lashunta wearing trendy casual wear and large mirrorshades enters Castomir's, relaxing once inside. Krag begins to step in her way, but she removes the shades with an easy smile. "Really, Krag? Don't you know who I am? Adele Dazeem, pop synth artist, fashion trendsetter, the lady who puts the 'warrior' in 'social justice warrior'? Any of that ring a bell?" He says nothing, but retreats a few steps to let her in.

"Heyhey, fellow Society members!", she says once in the bar, holding up her hand to let the symbol on her palm glow. "Just got back from Akiton, and worked up one Hell of a thirst. Eevee, something cold, bubbly, and intoxicating, please! Oh! I'm also working on a charity album to help out on various causes in the Pact Worlds and beyond, so if anyone wants to collab, you can hit me up on my social media pages!"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Kasatha Solarian 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 (conditional DR 1/-) | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; darkvision-60’ | Active conditions: None

A kasatha walks into a bar, and...

Wait, that's not how this is supposed to go!

You see a four-armed kasatha enter the lodge, a clear spindle aeon stone and a small, pitch-black orb that looks like a ball of empty space circling around his head, like small moons around the planet of his elongated skull. He wears a full-face mask - not out of place for a kasatha, but also not entirely normal. He heads to a table to one side, sitting near a side door and with a view of the room. He nods to a few inhabitants, but otherwise does not interact with anyone else.

He orders a drink and sits back, watching and listening to the others.

Dataphiles

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Female human rocket girl 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Zoey's playlist

Zoey enters the room wearing a slightly oversized onesie and a mining helmet. Ha! I am so happy that you are all supporting our new album. We look to see you all soon at one of our shows. She waves and makes some heart gestures at the people present. I have the winners of our Very Good Special Red Planet Rocket Adventure! If your name is called, you can go come with me (link) and claim your special price!

Aerondor!

Xynen!

Cwethan!

Azih!

Marjim Marc Arafiles!

..aaaand. Ooh. Let's hope that doesn't happen...

Aaaand! Chaotic Orbit!

Thank you all, please keep supporting us! she says as she leaves, winking at the people left behind.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Outlaw Ghost Operitive 1 EAC 15, KAC16 , Combat manuver AC24 hp 8, stamina 8, resolve 5 Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +2; Init +9; Senses Perception +5

A small almost mangy looking ysoki walks in to the station nibbling on a piece of a tablet that he found. He walks up to the closest person. " good day could you point me to the nearest job board." after finding the board he looks it over. "well looks like i got time for a drink before there is another job." with that he heads over to the bar to order a drink.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Alchemist 1

Dotting. I love the Flaxseed lodges.

Acquisitives

CG Ysoki Soldier SP 8/8; HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4

A ysoki with a massive gun slung over his shoulders moves towards Virgil. He seems just able to lift the darn thing. His small head peeks out from his armor. He quickly fires some questions at the dwarf

"Who are you? What are all those bottles for? Where is your gun?"


Male Dwarf Alchemist 1

Virgil is taken aback by the soldier and responds, "Sorry, I'm just a simple drunkard cursed to wander the cosmos forever in search of the perfect bottle of spirits. My friend, oh my friend, she's a force to be reckoned with. Let me go nab her."

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 18/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

Chetna is escorted into the room by Virgil as the dwarf quickly finds his way out. She peers at the ysoki that was harassing her friend and with a quiet smile says, "I apologize for my inebriated acquaintance. He doesn't do well without some solid rock beneath his feet." She quickly looks to make sure that Virgil truly is out of earshot and continues, "He's a bit daffy as well. Claims to be some sort of cursed immortal from before the gap. Likeable enough, though. Just don't lend him money for drinks. Despite what he says, he's not good for it."

Acquisitives

CG Ysoki Soldier SP 8/8; HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4

"Pfah! As if I have money to spend! This beauty here is almost paid of" he pets the big gun "but I got my eye set on something else, need all my money! I heard these starfinders are recruiting, are they really paying as much as they say? What is the catch? What do you think?"

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 18/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

Chetna frowns, "Well, supposedly the Pathfinders back in the days before the gap made a steady wage. Starfinders I'm not so sure about." She glances around for a moment and then sits down in a nearby chair. "They appear to be well bankrolled right now so might as well get in on that action while it's hot. Let's see how long a few independent souls, such as ourselves, can ride it before it crashes."

Acquisitives

Lounging in a corner, leisurely typing away at his comm unit as he replied to fan mail, Zso smiles at the newcomers and their questions. With a telepathic pulse, he orders another drink from the bar, a concoction that was unhealthily red. Sipping it, the Actor speaks to then across the bar.

"Ah the pay is pretty decent," he answers, before smiling "The catch being you get ne'er do wells shooting at you and calling you names! Though they make a killing in dry-cleaning."

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 18/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

"Well, that does make a change. It's not often the ne'er do wells are the ones shooting at me."

Acquisitives

"Eh, the creds are alright, but I didn't join up for that," Adele says, drinking a golden glowing beverage from a fluted glass. "I thought it would be good exposure, and give me some ideas for new material. And it has!"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Kasatha Solarian 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 (conditional DR 1/-) | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; darkvision-60’ | Active conditions: None

The kasatha chimes in, "Look, I know we Starfinders need help right now, but please don't sign up just for the creds...We explore the known and unknown reaches of the galaxy, recording our findings and bringing them back to the greater organization. Do it for the chance to explore, or discover new worlds, or to prevent chaos from encroaching on the Pact worlds. Be more than a mercenary..."

His four arms move about as he speaks, making various gestures and movements to further accentuate his words.

Acquisitives

Lashunta (Damaya) Icon (Professional Gamer) Soldier (Sharpshooter) 2 | SP 5/12 | HP 18/18 | EAC 16 | KAC 17 | F +2 | R +5 | W +3 | Init +5 | Perc +5 | Sense Motive +0 | RP 6/6 | Reroll 1/1 | Active Spells: None

A lashunta comes in with full E-Sports garb. He is bedecked with a deep blue jacket and on the right breast of the jacket is labeled "XxX-DeathSnipe" depicting his clan and gamertag. On the other side, a large logo of a familiar corporation "AbadarCorp" and underneath it a logo "Starfinder Society." Other spaces of the jacket are surprising blank... for now. (It's his professional clothes)

He speaks in a smarky and childish tone. "Creds smeds. I do it for the fame and glory. All will know the video game FPS master that is DeathSnipe, the deadly sniper who shoots down all his adversaries both in the virtual world and in reality."

As he finishes his comment, he poses for any crowd available with his laser rifle, smiling for the cameras.

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 18/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

Chetna gives a sarcastic slow clap. "Fame is fleeting. You either die a forgotten hero or live long enough to become the villain." The woman shifts uncomfortably in her seat. "However, I'm all for preventing the encroaching chaos and all that. My planet was practically razed by that chaos. I've spent most of my life stowing away on freighters hop-skip-and-jumping around trying to find some patch of dirt to call home and someone to call family." She mindlessly fidgets with an antique bangle bracelet at her wrist.

Acquisitives

CG Ysoki Soldier SP 8/8; HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4

"So what if I join for the creds and the opportunity to get some target practice! Those are more real than fame and glory, who remembers last years FPS master? But to each their own, you have your reasons, I have mine"

Lantern Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sign up sheet Dragon.

Around the room, a number of Starfinder's personal communicators start to beep at the same time.

Mordin, Savoy, Pangea-Zeta, Vikrahn "Mouth", Baskoro, Waiola all glance down, and then look around the room before standing and heading off toward the Lorespire Complex

51 to 100 of 199 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Castamir's Flaxseed Station All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.