Castamir's Flaxseed Station

Game Master Chris Marsh

Important Links:
NEW AGENTS: check HERE before signing up for your first mission.
Agents looking for upcoming Game Day information, check HERE.
Pregenerated PCs can be downloaded HERE
Kit for new PbP GM's
Online Support Program

Sister Pathfinder 1e Lodge: FLAXSEED
Sister Pathfinder 2e Lodge: COTTONSEED
Sister Card Game Lodge: ON DECK


1 to 50 of 199 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

WELCOME TO STARFINDER! WELCOME TO CASTAMIR'S FLAXSEED STATION!

The crowd outside Castamir's is thick. The grand opening has attracted all manner of curious creatures. Vesk, human, ratfolk, lashunta, androids, kasatha and more and all gather.

When the doors open, it's a rush inside. The employees are already busy helping VIP customers who somehow got in early.

An android hostess points out all the points of interest in the Lodge, "Welcome to Castamir's Flaxseed station. I am the hostess, Eevee." Without checking to make sure you follow, she begins a tour.

She first points you to the rules of the cantina. Standing next to them is a vesk of immense stature, even for a Vesk. "That's Krag. He's the bouncer, but also an agent. He can be friendly when needed. He can also tear heads off...quite literally... when needed as well."

As the hostess's tour continues, you pass by a relic from an ancient time. It's one of many hanging on the walls. Rumor has it the owner, Conrad Castamir Kerbouchard, is a collector of such things. This particular piece is a sign from millennia ago. It says The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

The android snaps your attention back to the tour. "We expect a lot of activity in the coming cycles. I recommend upgrading yourselves to help manage all the information coming your way. The technomancer, Oladon, has done a lot of work on it."

Finally the tour comes to The Wall. The Wall is a billboard of brightly colored mission offerings. They differ wildly in content and presentation, but the purpose is all the same; recruitment.

Eevee wraps the tour up with an explanation, "At its heart Castamir's is a place for explorers to share their stories, and find the spores for making new ones. When you're looking for a mission, come here. When you want to trade stories, come here. When you want adventure, fame, fortune, and glory... come here."

The first sign on the list is already full, but there are sure to be more.


Venture Captain, Play-by-Post "Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //

The woman in the Red Mask activates her wrist hologram, checking her reflection. Her bright red jet boots have a glossy sheen, her outfit tasteful, and her mask is firmly in place. She comes forward to greet the hostess with open arms and a kiss on both cheeks. "Eevee, darling! Do you have any bright and shiny new cadets for me, in search of an adventure?"


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

A cute little probe shaped like a unicorn appears. It is obviously scouting ahead for someone who is interested in the station.


| HP 9/14 SP 12/12 | RP 3/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None. Gender: "Gazigaz" Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2

A woman with short dark brown hair follows the tour guide around. She looks in amazement at all the different races milling about.

Grand Lodge

GM

A disembodied voice echoes through the room. "I have been witness to many grand adventures... Perhaps now I shall bear witness to a new generation of so called heroes."

After a moment it appears obvious that someone left their comset on the table and forgot to turn it off before making use of the WC.

GM Debug, looking forward to this...


just dipping my toe in the water.

Dark Archive

Venture-Lieutenant PBP GM Tyranius PFS Reporting Tool | Scenario List | Scenario Sign-up Sheet

dot


Lounging in a corner is a tiny furry being wearing scraps of cloth barely covering his (or is it her?) privates. He appears unarmed, but it's hard to tell with all that fur. His only sign of tech gear is the goggles he wears covering his oversized eyes. He flips up one lens and peers about at the sudden influx of folks. "What's this place coming to, eh? They're letting all sorts of riff raff in now."


Towards the back of the room, a fully cloaked figure eyes the many people excitedly massing around her. "T-too many... people!" she manages to groan out. She's not in the back because she wants to loiter there ominously - she's been squashed into a wall by the sheer quantity of people in this part of the lodge.

She flails desperately for air. "Hrng...!"


A somewhat beaten-down yet brightly-colored Vesk wanders on in with the casual air of someone who's seen A Lot Of Things. They are adorned with coveralls that have seen their fair share of hard dirty work despite an obvious effort to clean them up.

And does their wrench -- an actual honest-to-goodness mechanical wrench -- have blood on it?

"Heard folks were lookin' for a maintenance tech. What's the malfunction, and is percussive permitted?"


The door into the lodge was pushed open, as cloaked person walked in only stopped by Krag with what seemed to be an argument over the rifle that was showing on her back. A huff and she handed krag what seemed to be a few clips of ammo to the bouncer. With all said and done she removed the cloak only to reveal a young female beneath it, raven colored hair caressed her features as she took in the scenery before her. A final nod given to the bouncer as she made her way to an empty booth.

considering how busy it was she seemed to just blend in, flow through the crowd till she got to the booth. When one of the waiters came to take the order those nearby could hear the conversation. "Open a tab, company tab, you heard me..." The woman sighed for a moment when she pulled out what seemed a black company card. "As you can see, we, and with we I mean Wetworks Inc. are good for it.." The waiter took the card, checked it and then handed it back. "It will be done..." The woman sighed for a moment as she got comfortable.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

With a stutter a digital readout flares to life. Eevee spends a moment looking at it and then nods. Before long, agents and onlookers look it over and immediately grab a fresh round to celebrate.

Behind the bar, Conrad, owner and himself an agent, gives a wide grin.

This link will also sit at the top of the Station.


CN Grippli Shaman, Wave (Deep) Spirit Shaman 1 HP: 10/10 | AC: 19. 14 Tch. 16 FF | F:+1 R: +5 W: +5 | Perc: +3 SM: +7 Active: None

Lifting his head, a groggy humanoid at a corner table looks around. "Now, how did I get here?" A few seconds later, his head hits the table with a "thud!" as he passes out again.


Slowly, like the proverbial Cheshire Cat, a fox materialises within the cantina. He glances around the room with intelligent eyes, letting nothing escape his notice. Then with a quick flick of his tail (or were there nine?), he fades from view, as if he was never there.

Liberty's Edge

"This is not the usual place I grab a drink with friends but I definitely can see myself coming back here." says the elf as he surveys his surroundings.


Map and handout aid Token.

A man in a black spotted pyjama blink in a instant.


A large automaton arrives at the station.

He stands in still scanning the place with unseen sensors.

"This place is acceptable. I will pass on the location of this station to other adventurers."

And with that he leaves again.


"Go to Castamir's" , they said. "Maybe you will find what you're looking for." He adjusted his glasses wondering whether "they" would be right.

He made his way towards the entrance. "Well," he said to himself in a low voice, "might as well give it a shot."


sign up

Greetings all... is this where i recreate my Star Frontiers characters?


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |
qwerty1971 wrote:
Greetings all... is this where i recreate my Star Frontiers characters?

Well considering I'm doing the same, I'd say yes fellow grognard!


Looks like a few Star Frontiersmen...

Dark Archive

A nondescript man wanders in.

"Clearly that spell didn't work as intended."

He looks about for a moment. "Maybe I will come back later."

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Free | Male Humanoid (Varisian) CG Gunslinger 2 | HP 18/18 | AC 19, T 15, FF 14, | CMD 16 | F +3 R +7 W +2 | Init +4 | Per +6, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Grit 2/2 | Active Conditions: None | Re-Roll (+1) 1/1

A loud spurtling, sparking and frizzy noise comes from The Wall and the screen goes black for a few minutes...

"Ack. Not again!" You hear a loud thud and the another round of sizzling and sparking sounds. A young man no more than 18 cycles comes crawling out of the vent just below the board standing up and looking shocked with the number of people in the room. " Why hello there." Garren winks to the hostess and waves to the vesk at the door. "Oi' Biggs you done in there? A noisey beeping and whiring cones from inside the vent and then a final click. Then a command prompt appears on the screen "A ha. There we are." He begins frantically typing on a small wrist computer.

The screen comes up quickly with all previous mission requests plus a new one blinking in the corner.
"Great great great grandad would be proud." the young man 'high fives' his little droid companion

recruiting for SFS #1-00: Claim to Salvation as part of PbP Gameday VI here.


Aeon Throne : Hell's Masked Rebels

A swarm of insects assembles in an empty seat, its constituents crawling out from cracks between the Plasto-Tec™ wall paneling and from the empty spaces behind the Val-U-Serv™ droid ceiling dock stations. As the swarm amasses it takes form of a humanoid that extends an appendage to receive a container of liquid from a repelling spider. Multiple faces form on what resembles its head, one sipping from the container while the others extend greetings to those near by.

"Glad this place is finally open! Been looking for a hole-in-the-wall of this size for some time now. I heard there might be an old 4th dimension pinball machine in the back too?"


Male Human

Dot

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.
French play by post ? | Maps: None

A cat walks in, he seems to sniff everywhere, looking for something. After a while, he lays on a giant keyboard and falls asleep. Some letters start to fill the screen: dfffffffhhfddddddddddddddddddd

Dotting in.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

A sign lights up behind the bar. Conrad gives a grin. Eevee walks over to him as he whispers into her ear. The smile passes from him to her as she wanders the crowd looking to gather agents:

EndlessForms
qwerty1971
jchapman
Tyranius
dinketry
Agent_Eclipse

Eevee's voice has a mild vibrato to it, "Docking Bay 94"

--------------------

Jamzilla
Eben theQuiet
qstor
Psyblade
Aerondor
Wei Ji T. L.

Eevee continues to move with near preternatural efficiency through the crowd, "Docking Bay 2817"

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male NG Human Icon Envoy 5 | SP 34/34 HP 34/34| RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +9, SM: +9+d6+1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

ANNOUNCEMENT!

The bartender cracks a wry grin, and looks up from his work. He takes a moment to look around an drinks in the scene before speaking up.

"Attention everyone! I'm pleased you could make it tonight. The next round is on the house, and I'd like to announce that we are OFFICIALLY open for business!"

Starfinder Society character registration is now OPEN! You register your characters for Starfinder the same way you do for PFS. Go to http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/myaccount and click "Create a Character."

Dark Archive

Male Wayang Unchained Rogue 3/ Investigator 5 | ~HP: 48/48 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 16 Flat), CMD:21, Fort:+3, Ref:+12, Will:+5, Init:+5, Perception:+17 (+18 for traps) / Trap Spotter 10'

"Well, I have already stood in a spaceship that crashed into a comet. I guess that means I have to register that or something? Is there a line or form?"

Dataphiles

Female CG Android Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10| RP 5/5 | EAC 16 KAC 17| Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Also "My Pathfinder Society" has been added to the global bar at the top of the page!

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vash "Wheeler" Wesveg Ysoki (Corporate Agent) Envoy 4/Soldier1 SP: 19/36 HP: 33/33 RP: 7/7 | KAC: 20 EAC: 20 | F+5 R+8 W+6| Speed 40, Per +7 SM +8+d6 Init:+8 5

Make way for everybody's favorite vid pitchman Wheeler - taking some time off from peddling the "high quality" products of AbabarCorp to go deep into space and realize the vision of of our fearless First Seeker!

Wayfinders

820-701 Female NG Feychild Gnome Xenoseeker Envoy 8 | SP 00/56 HP 30/40 | RP 06/10 | EAC 25; KAC 26 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +6 (+2 Fear & Despair, +2 vs illusion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +11, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | 3/3 - dancing lights, ghost sound, and token spell. | Eternal Hope 1/1, Shirt Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: GUNNING FOR REVENGE!

A little gnome walks up to the door, a bit apprehensively. 'I'm sure my paperwork is coming! Please, let me in!"

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Make NG Human Tempered Pilgrim Solarion 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; Darkvison 60ft | Speed 30ft | Stellar Mode: Unattuned | Active conditions: None.

Checking the readout on his holo-glass lens Garren is astonished that a gnome... no wait thee gnome walking in to this joint is none other than "Poshkettle!?! Are really thee Poshkettle? My gran'pappy said something about my great great great great great grandfather havin ventured with your ancestor... at least I think that's what the stories were about. He didn't even know where he was sometimes or even that I was his grandson. But..." he dusts off what looks to be a very battered, very old captains hat, "... this is what he wore back when he sailed the seas before we started sailing the stars."

-Posted with Wayfinder

Exo-Guardians

"So Has anybody idea where this Castomir station is?" The rat in a blue hood asks

Acquisitives

Stepping through in long flowing robes and a pistol at his hip seemingly carved from bone, Zso looks around the dive-bar with a smile and takes of their helmet, revealing their second set of arms. Ordering a drink in the archaic fashion he sits down to watch the newcomers.

"Hmm? I do believe you are standing in it, dear Ysoki." he replies to the Ratkin.

Acquisitives

Male LN Android Mechanic Bounty Hunter 5 | SP 35/35 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 | EAC 17; KAC 18; CMD 26 | Fort +5; Ref +10; Will +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +11, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Zero-Six-Eight-Nine downloading to new host......configuring........start up protocol initiated.....zero errors detected.

Download complete. Zero-Six-Eight-Nine now operational.

Needless to say, so stoked about Starfinder.

Acquisitives

Halfling CA Solarian 2 | SP 14/14 HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17(18); KAC 18(19); CMD 26 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:
Active Spells::
Solar Armor (+1 AC), Photon attuned (+1 Dmg)
| Ammo: HR 6/6, LR 19/20

"Conrad, you old dog and my new best friend..." A wiry man covered in a few too many pieces of tech to be reasonable drops into a stool at the bar. He immediately sets out a few pieces of equipment to tinker with, a small drone clinging to his back occasionally reaching over his shoulder with one of its eight spidery legs to offer him a tool. "Get me that weird thing that starts black at the bottom... you know... one of those Nebula Jazz drinks."

He pushes his goggles up off his eyes and glances around. "I like the digs. Good place to put your feet up waiting for a contract."

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Icon Envoy 5 | SP 34/34 HP 34/34| RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +9, SM: +9+d6+1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Something tells me that we're about to see a LOT more contracts coming through."

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Nothing to see here.. nope. But soon...very soon.

Dataphiles

Female CG Android Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10| RP 5/5 | EAC 16 KAC 17| Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Conrad whispers something to Eevee. She gives a smile and a kiss on the cheek before wondering into the crowd, looking for a particular trio:

"Hey guys, can you go see Conrad for a minute?"

Would the following please check in HERE:

Jamzilla
Eben the Quiet
qstor
Aerondor

Dataphiles

Female CG Android Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10| RP 5/5 | EAC 16 KAC 17| Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Conrad whispers something to Eevee. She gives a smile and a kiss on the cheek before wondering into the crowd, looking for a particular trio:

"Hey guys, can you go see Conrad for a minute?"

Would the following please check in HERE:

EndlessForms
qwerty1971
jchapman
dinketry

Acquisitives

Shirren

An average looking shirren wanders in, looking around with obvious curiosity.

Acquisitives

Male N human ace pilot soldier (hit-and-run) 2 |SP 10/14 HP 18/18|RP 3/5|EAC 16; KAC 17|Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +3|Init +4|Perc +1, SM: +0 |Speed 40ft|Active conditions: None.

The crowd increases in size by one.


Dotting for campaign page

Liberty's Edge

male PFS VL in MD

Dotting


I cannot find which table I signed myself and Kerry Wauson up for. Can anyone point me to it?


Aeon Throne : Hell's Masked Rebels
caps wrote:
I cannot find which table I signed myself and Kerry Wauson up for. Can anyone point me to it?

Mine! I'm planning to open the discussion this weekend to facilitate first time character build talk.

Acquisitives

Male Shirren | SP 14/14 HP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort+1; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5

A Shirren in a top hat sings telepathically and dances on the stage, clicking his mandibles and waving his antennae at the ladies in the crowd.

Exo-Guardians

Female Android Scholar Solarian 1 | HP 11, SP 7, RP 3 | KAC 14, EAC 13 | F +2, R +1, W +2 | Init +1, Perc +4

A female android with what looks like a fist-sized blue star orbiting about her head walks over to the Wall and taps it, leaving a scrolling list of names floating along the bottom.

Revvy Bitterleaf, Sedoriku, Werepox47, Cartmanbeck, Rogar Valertis, and Wicked Brew, check here for Claim to Salvation!

Redelia, JAF0, Rungok, Luke_Parry, Xynen, and Slayde77, check here for The Commencement!

Luke_Parry, Wormys_Queue, Xynen, Ed Bimbryer, Zahariel, and Luthor Volandis, check here for Into The Unknown!

Sovereign Court

Dotting.

1 to 50 of 199 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Castamir's Flaxseed Station All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.