Broken Towers

Game Master JonGarrett

The Glorious Website
Underground Fortress


5,001 to 5,050 of 5,078 << first < prev | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | next > last >>

Witch 8/Arch. 3 | HP: 75/75 | Melee: +5, Ranged: +7 | AC: 26, T: 13, FF: 23, DR: 8 (Blu/Mag) | Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +8 (+4 vs Chan. Ener.) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | Init: +12, Perception: +23 |

"Given all the things that have happened lately, I'm inclined to try and start up a Wizard's Guild sooner rather than later." Azri noted as Aibek commented on using areas. "Good for trade and good for access to a lot of useful talents. Never a bad idea to have one of those around." She looked at the island area for a few moments, pondering. "I could probably fly some stuff over for a makeshift dock..."


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 7 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 60/60 - M: 6/7 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +10

"Yes, I think first approaching by flight would be a good idea. I could scout out the area for threats."


A HP: 69/69 | Mythic Points: 9/9pd | Ki Pool: 4/4 || R HP: HP: 42/42 Persona time left: 9 mins, Ext Persona 1/1
Aiday:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +14/16, Will: +8/12 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +11
Rinat:
AC: 18 Human, 20 Hybrid & Wolf | T: 11, FF: 12 Human/13 | Fort: +7, Ref: +4, Will +6 | CMB: +4; CMD: +15 (19 vs trip as wolf) | Init +2, Perc: +6. Personas may differ.

As someone who distinctly does not fly, at least not without other's assistance, and used to spaces where threats from the skies were expected and watched for carefully, Aibek looks to Azri and Mihara unsurely, "I would imagine flying with dock supplies would give away an attended arrival point? They likely already expect us to follow with such actions, but..." more looking for further explanation than dismissing the idea.

But then Aibek was more used to combat that didn't have time for multiple approaches - except for certain assassination targets, and those didn't involve flying. Dancing at times, but not flying. Aibek glanced over as some of the shadows seemed to try dancing with the some of the Leshy.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

Even a small floating dock would require either significant materials of spellcraft to pull off. It wasn't impossible, but the time and resources required would probably make it unworkable unless you intended to land a significant force.


Witch 8/Arch. 3 | HP: 75/75 | Melee: +5, Ranged: +7 | AC: 26, T: 13, FF: 23, DR: 8 (Blu/Mag) | Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +8 (+4 vs Chan. Ener.) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | Init: +12, Perception: +23 |

"It's a big tower. Spotting people on approach is kind of the point." Azri noted. "There's always just giving up on stealth. I mean, with an anchor, some rope, a wooden platform, and somethig to tie a boat to, I could get a small dock up pretty quick."


A HP: 69/69 | Mythic Points: 9/9pd | Ki Pool: 4/4 || R HP: HP: 42/42 Persona time left: 9 mins, Ext Persona 1/1
Aiday:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +14/16, Will: +8/12 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +11
Rinat:
AC: 18 Human, 20 Hybrid & Wolf | T: 11, FF: 12 Human/13 | Fort: +7, Ref: +4, Will +6 | CMB: +4; CMD: +15 (19 vs trip as wolf) | Init +2, Perc: +6. Personas may differ.

Aibek looked to Azerna, the Leshy, and the others before turning to Azri with slight confusion and a lot of concern, "...I didn't see any towers or other high guard stations -- just the doored cave and ruins on the small island north of Khalharum".

Thinking for a few more moments, Aibek continued to the gathered group, "We don't really have the forces to just muscle our way through and back. Not without risking those people's safety further. Flight has benefits with heavily monitored waters - scouting ahead being one of the big ones - but obvious limits so caution would be more important. I don't see any benefit to the dock - the rocky surface is firm enough. A solid entrance and quick exit strategies are needed for their safety...flight for that many would be difficult so boats that can risk those waters. In a pinch I could use a plannar thinning to get people out, but with the risks and limits of that, it would be best to keep that as a very very last resort..."


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 7 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 60/60 - M: 6/7 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +10

"I'm confident I could sneak by their observers. They expect councilors, certainly, but I believe a simple fox would certainly elude their attention. I would gladly do some reconnaissance while we prepare an incursion."


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

It shouldn't be impossible for a single person to sneak onto the island, although it is risky - you know the enemy leader is cruel, vicious, childish and adept at using mental magic, at least telepathy and domination.


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 7 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 60/60 - M: 6/7 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +10

That is a risk Mihara is willing to take, if the rest of the party is okay with it.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

Since Mihara no one objects to Mihara's plan, she took flight.

The island was a not insigificant distance from Stonespine, and took about two hours to reach with Mihara pushing herself. The surface looked unguarded, the edges covered by beach and dunes and the centre areas a mostly rocky expanse with a few clusters of green suggesting pools of rain water. It was perhaps two miles long and a mile wide, a broken, zig-zagging shape.


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 7 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 60/60 - M: 6/7 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +10

Note that Mihara took the shape of a regular-looking fox before flying over, increasing her fly speed and stealth abilities thanks to the smaller size.

Mihara looks for an inconspicuous spot to make her landing. Assuming that goes well, she goes about attempting to locate any points of interest, keeping her path looking somewhat spontaneous, and generally playing the part of a fox hunting for mice or such prey as best as she can.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

It wasn't obvious, but eventually when pausing at one of the pools the little fox spotted something - a cave entrance below the water. It probably shouldn't be too surprising that it was hidden underwater, all things considered.


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 7 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 60/60 - M: 6/7 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +10

Now that was something Mihara wasn't foolish enough to blunder in by her lonesome... and she doubted foxes routinely dove into caves in search of fish.

Perhaps it was time to return and let the others know of her finding. Making a beeline for the hideout would at least save them some blundering about and give less time for the enemy to notice their approach.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 34
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26

Mihara is able to return without apparent notice, and coveys the islands layout and the entrance point to the others.


A HP: 69/69 | Mythic Points: 9/9pd | Ki Pool: 4/4 || R HP: HP: 42/42 Persona time left: 9 mins, Ext Persona 1/1
Aiday:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +14/16, Will: +8/12 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +11
Rinat:
AC: 18 Human, 20 Hybrid & Wolf | T: 11, FF: 12 Human/13 | Fort: +7, Ref: +4, Will +6 | CMB: +4; CMD: +15 (19 vs trip as wolf) | Init +2, Perc: +6. Personas may differ.

Aibek considered for a few moments. While not as confident as Mihara about the idea, it did seem like the best and safest option for getting information for faster retrieval of those taken while also giving time for putting together a boat or two. So Aibek raised no objections because it is a good idea that I'm glad has gone well and not just because I haven't gotten any notifications of posts since Mihara's first post after Aibek's even though all the other games have been working....

After Mihara left, Aibek talked a bit longer with the Leshy, both in general interest and to arrange to visit later after this trouble was over, preferably late one evening. There certainly seemed to be things that Aibek was happy to offer to help them with and talking to Azerna's little ones was more than a little entertaining whether or not Aibek got any aid in return. Also, their shadows seemed to enjoy their company as well which at this point was a big bonus.

Next, Aibek walked Azerna back to the inn. There were a few things to talk about, Aibek could always find a few things to talk about with the dryad. Aibek would rather walk with her all the way to the docks, but the witchwolf hadn't organized all that was needed to deal with that problem yet.

Finally, Aibek headed down to the docks. Aibek had spent regular time talking with the dock workers so hoped finding a couple boats and people who would be willing - with appropriate compensation - to help rescue the missing. There was also organizing repairs to Mihara's kin's ship to be dealt with, but Aibek didn't want to do that yet without her. Aibek looked for the friendliest face they knew to chat to first about this...


Witch 8/Arch. 3 | HP: 75/75 | Melee: +5, Ranged: +7 | AC: 26, T: 13, FF: 23, DR: 8 (Blu/Mag) | Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +8 (+4 vs Chan. Ener.) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | Init: +12, Perception: +23 |

Azri didn't eat popped corn kernels while Mihara investigated, but that was mostly because Azri didn't eat. "Does anyone need help moving underwater?" she inquired once people had reconvened.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

1d20 ⇒ 14

It was a simple matter to round up people willing to help, and a couple of ships. The Council as a whole was quite popular, and Aibek in particular had managed to cultivate close ties.


A HP: 69/69 | Mythic Points: 9/9pd | Ki Pool: 4/4 || R HP: HP: 42/42 Persona time left: 9 mins, Ext Persona 1/1
Aiday:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +14/16, Will: +8/12 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +11
Rinat:
AC: 18 Human, 20 Hybrid & Wolf | T: 11, FF: 12 Human/13 | Fort: +7, Ref: +4, Will +6 | CMB: +4; CMD: +15 (19 vs trip as wolf) | Init +2, Perc: +6. Personas may differ.

Aibek checked their bag, "Hopefully we won't have to be in the water that much, I'd imagine whoever would be tougher there. This touch of the sea potion should help movement, though I only have the one. I do have a few water breathing potions as well."

Dark Archive

CG Changeling Heavens Oracle(8) | HP: 87 | AC: 19 T:13 FF:17 | DR: 5/cold iron | CMD:20 | F:+5 R:+4 W:+9* | Init:+5 | Perc:+14 | Darkvision: 60' | Low-light Vision | Speed: 30' | Mythic Power: 7 | True Lore: 2 | Vision: 2 | Cleric Channel(1d6): 11 | Oracle Channel(4d6): 11 | Spells: 1st: 9 | 2nd: 9 | 3rd: 7 | 4th: 5 |

"I don't have any abilities that help with being underwater."


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

"It seemed like only part of the caves are flooded," the Lethy noted as they gazed into the pool.


A HP: 69/69 | Mythic Points: 9/9pd | Ki Pool: 4/4 || R HP: HP: 42/42 Persona time left: 9 mins, Ext Persona 1/1
Aiday:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +14/16, Will: +8/12 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +11
Rinat:
AC: 18 Human, 20 Hybrid & Wolf | T: 11, FF: 12 Human/13 | Fort: +7, Ref: +4, Will +6 | CMB: +4; CMD: +15 (19 vs trip as wolf) | Init +2, Perc: +6. Personas may differ.

"Good to hear, I'll bring them along just in case again. A couple ships and some people are waiting, anything else needed?" Aibek said, eager to get there (and back).


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

Gathering basic supplies - ropes, food, clothes that were more waterproof than a desert might otherwise require - did not take too long to gather, and the ship journey was not hard.


A HP: 69/69 | Mythic Points: 9/9pd | Ki Pool: 4/4 || R HP: HP: 42/42 Persona time left: 9 mins, Ext Persona 1/1
Aiday:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +14/16, Will: +8/12 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +11
Rinat:
AC: 18 Human, 20 Hybrid & Wolf | T: 11, FF: 12 Human/13 | Fort: +7, Ref: +4, Will +6 | CMB: +4; CMD: +15 (19 vs trip as wolf) | Init +2, Perc: +6. Personas may differ.

Aibek kept expecting to be attacked as the journey went on. Pacing around the deck, Aibek did one more check before they followed Mihara's
lead and guidance on how to quickly get to where the taken people were...

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

It didn't take long - especially with flight - to find a way onto the island. As per Mihara's report, it didn't seem to be guarded at the moment. Either you hadn't been noticed or you weren't currently a concern.


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 7 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 60/60 - M: 6/7 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +10

Mihara silently led the party towards the entrance, then motioned down towards the underwater cave.

Are we each carrying a water breathing potion? What's the plan with those?


A HP: 69/69 | Mythic Points: 9/9pd | Ki Pool: 4/4 || R HP: HP: 42/42 Persona time left: 9 mins, Ext Persona 1/1
Aiday:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +14/16, Will: +8/12 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +11
Rinat:
AC: 18 Human, 20 Hybrid & Wolf | T: 11, FF: 12 Human/13 | Fort: +7, Ref: +4, Will +6 | CMB: +4; CMD: +15 (19 vs trip as wolf) | Init +2, Perc: +6. Personas may differ.

Aibek has been carrying four potions of water breathing since before the meeting the merfolk section, so they can pass them out here...

Aibek eyed the water warily for a moment, before they reached to pull out pretty potions and handed one to Mihara and Ayreth. Not yet taking one themselves, Aibek cautiously approached the underwater cave.

Dark Archive

CG Changeling Heavens Oracle(8) | HP: 87 | AC: 19 T:13 FF:17 | DR: 5/cold iron | CMD:20 | F:+5 R:+4 W:+9* | Init:+5 | Perc:+14 | Darkvision: 60' | Low-light Vision | Speed: 30' | Mythic Power: 7 | True Lore: 2 | Vision: 2 | Cleric Channel(1d6): 11 | Oracle Channel(4d6): 11 | Spells: 1st: 9 | 2nd: 9 | 3rd: 7 | 4th: 5 |

Ayreth follows as quietly as she can.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

The cave itself seems to be deserted, the pool leading to it still and calm. There is still no sign of guards, but it's impossible to see far down. A sentry could be lurking out of sight.


Witch 8/Arch. 3 | HP: 75/75 | Melee: +5, Ranged: +7 | AC: 26, T: 13, FF: 23, DR: 8 (Blu/Mag) | Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +8 (+4 vs Chan. Ener.) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | Init: +12, Perception: +23 |

Azri smirked slightly as Aibek didn't offer her a potion. That was, of course, the correct course of action. She didn't breathe, either, and had no particular qualms about going and staying underwater. She carefully stayed at the front of the group, keeping her sharp senses alert for signs of trouble.

Perception: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (7) + 21 = 28


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 7 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 60/60 - M: 6/7 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +10

Mihara keeps the potion close at hand, but opts not to drink it yet. She follows Azri closely, keeping her eyes on the cave entrance, ready to Long Step into the cave when the opportunity presented itself. The sooner she could emerge from the water, the better.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

The passage is a short one, leading to an open underground pool. The small cave was dark, with two passages leading off it to the West and South. It didn't seem to be guarded.

Yay, Map.


A HP: 69/69 | Mythic Points: 9/9pd | Ki Pool: 4/4 || R HP: HP: 42/42 Persona time left: 9 mins, Ext Persona 1/1
Aiday:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +14/16, Will: +8/12 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +11
Rinat:
AC: 18 Human, 20 Hybrid & Wolf | T: 11, FF: 12 Human/13 | Fort: +7, Ref: +4, Will +6 | CMB: +4; CMD: +15 (19 vs trip as wolf) | Init +2, Perc: +6. Personas may differ.

Aibek pulled their goggles down as they looked around and naturally started to head towards the West, keeping an eye for anything odd and on Mihara to guide the way in case they had chosen wrong.

Perception+Scent: 1d20 + 10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 3 = 23


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

Aibek can detect that this area is used often, and both passages have been used in the last hour. There was a faint noise down the western passage and the sound of water down the southern one.


A HP: 69/69 | Mythic Points: 9/9pd | Ki Pool: 4/4 || R HP: HP: 42/42 Persona time left: 9 mins, Ext Persona 1/1
Aiday:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +14/16, Will: +8/12 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +11
Rinat:
AC: 18 Human, 20 Hybrid & Wolf | T: 11, FF: 12 Human/13 | Fort: +7, Ref: +4, Will +6 | CMB: +4; CMD: +15 (19 vs trip as wolf) | Init +2, Perc: +6. Personas may differ.

Aibek slowly and cautiously continued down the western passage unless otherwise stopped.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

A small cavern sits to the west, with an odd-looking machine sits in the middle of it. A tunnel extends from a bend to the south and another continues West.


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 7 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 60/60 - M: 6/7 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +10

Mihara follows along calmly, maintaining the utmost silence.


A HP: 69/69 | Mythic Points: 9/9pd | Ki Pool: 4/4 || R HP: HP: 42/42 Persona time left: 9 mins, Ext Persona 1/1
Aiday:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +14/16, Will: +8/12 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +11
Rinat:
AC: 18 Human, 20 Hybrid & Wolf | T: 11, FF: 12 Human/13 | Fort: +7, Ref: +4, Will +6 | CMB: +4; CMD: +15 (19 vs trip as wolf) | Init +2, Perc: +6. Personas may differ.

Aibek quietly continued moving towards the west, having a brief look at the odd machinery and the caves around for clues while trying to remember the route Mihara had discussed with them back in Khalharum....

Perception: 1d20 + 10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 3 = 17
Knowledge Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

It seemed that this was a pump of some kind, keeping these caves - which are below sea level - from flooding. The device seems to be of Dwarvern origin, judging from the runes carved along its casing.


Witch 8/Arch. 3 | HP: 75/75 | Melee: +5, Ranged: +7 | AC: 26, T: 13, FF: 23, DR: 8 (Blu/Mag) | Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +8 (+4 vs Chan. Ener.) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | Init: +12, Perception: +23 |

Gotta love dwarf tech. Azri thought to herself as they passed the pump-thing. We should hire a few. By which I mean a clan or two. You never went wrong with big dwarf groups for civil engineering projects. She, too, continued forward.


A HP: 69/69 | Mythic Points: 9/9pd | Ki Pool: 4/4 || R HP: HP: 42/42 Persona time left: 9 mins, Ext Persona 1/1
Aiday:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +14/16, Will: +8/12 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +11
Rinat:
AC: 18 Human, 20 Hybrid & Wolf | T: 11, FF: 12 Human/13 | Fort: +7, Ref: +4, Will +6 | CMB: +4; CMD: +15 (19 vs trip as wolf) | Init +2, Perc: +6. Personas may differ.

Wary of touching such technology, Aibek admires the runes for a few moments before continuing to the west.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

I'll assume you guys wanna keep going East, then.

The next chamber is low enough that the taller of you need to bend your head to avoid the stone, and is pitch black. A pool of inky water dominate the centre of the room with a passage to the South once again opening up.


A HP: 69/69 | Mythic Points: 9/9pd | Ki Pool: 4/4 || R HP: HP: 42/42 Persona time left: 9 mins, Ext Persona 1/1
Aiday:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +14/16, Will: +8/12 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +11
Rinat:
AC: 18 Human, 20 Hybrid & Wolf | T: 11, FF: 12 Human/13 | Fort: +7, Ref: +4, Will +6 | CMB: +4; CMD: +15 (19 vs trip as wolf) | Init +2, Perc: +6. Personas may differ.

The discomfort of being hunched over for Aibek was balanced by the soothing nature of such a space for the Shadow Archon. In their element, Aibek's softly glowing eyes looked through the room while moving cautiously to the southern passage.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 3 = 32 Shadow Archon Ability - See in Darkness: Aibek can see perfectly in darkness of any kind, including that created by deeper darkness magic.


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 7 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 60/60 - M: 6/7 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +10

"Oh," Mihara whispers, as the party advances into the dark passage. "It's been a while since I've gotten to use this."

She rummages through her pack and produces a torch. It comes out of the bag already aflame with a bright blue glow. Everburning torch. Never leave home without one.

She halts Aibek as they proceed to the southern passage. [b]"Given our host, we may want to consider this pool before we move on.

Mihara carefully approaches the edge of the pool, looking for anything out of the ordinary. If useful, she will use one of her three castings of Dancing Lights to get a better look into the water.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

The inky darkness rippled as Mihara and Aibek approached. The only reason the pair weren't caught off guard went a massive pair of tentacles rose from the darkness and lashed out.

Initative:

Aibek: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Ayreth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
Azri: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
Mihara: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Squidlord: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Party goes first.


Witch 8/Arch. 3 | HP: 75/75 | Melee: +5, Ranged: +7 | AC: 26, T: 13, FF: 23, DR: 8 (Blu/Mag) | Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +8 (+4 vs Chan. Ener.) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | Init: +12, Perception: +23 |

Azri didn't even hesitate to raise a hand and shoot a burst of fire at the creature.

Blossoming Fire (Scorching Ray): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 for Fire Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 5, 3) = 18
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 for Fire Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 2, 4) = 13

...And it looked like it was going rather better than usual.


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 7 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 60/60 - M: 6/7 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +10

Would like some positioning on the map to get an idea for things before I make my move.


GM of all he Surveys - Still sick, but in a different way

Squid is on the map. I assume you guys have some idea where you wanna be.


A HP: 69/69 | Mythic Points: 9/9pd | Ki Pool: 4/4 || R HP: HP: 42/42 Persona time left: 9 mins, Ext Persona 1/1
Aiday:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +14/16, Will: +8/12 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +11
Rinat:
AC: 18 Human, 20 Hybrid & Wolf | T: 11, FF: 12 Human/13 | Fort: +7, Ref: +4, Will +6 | CMB: +4; CMD: +15 (19 vs trip as wolf) | Init +2, Perc: +6. Personas may differ.

Aibek was thankful for their tinted goggles as the sudden light and fireball pierced the darkness. Quickly pulling up a crossbow, Aibek fired at the tentacles before backing up to the entrance to the way south. Hopefully this would not bring anyone else...

Shadowblade Crossbow: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Dark Archive

CG Changeling Heavens Oracle(8) | HP: 87 | AC: 19 T:13 FF:17 | DR: 5/cold iron | CMD:20 | F:+5 R:+4 W:+9* | Init:+5 | Perc:+14 | Darkvision: 60' | Low-light Vision | Speed: 30' | Mythic Power: 7 | True Lore: 2 | Vision: 2 | Cleric Channel(1d6): 11 | Oracle Channel(4d6): 11 | Spells: 1st: 9 | 2nd: 9 | 3rd: 7 | 4th: 5 |

Activate Aura of Divine Favor: +2 luck bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 7 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 60/60 - M: 6/7 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +10

Mihara steps back, preferring to remain out of reach of such a creature, and fires with her shortbow.

This is the only pathfinder game I'm in at this point and a lot of the rules are escaping me. It's flat-footed because it hasn't acted yet, right?

Shortbow: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Sneak Attack: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 1, 5, 4) = 14

With a lot of our melee power gone, I'm sorely feeling the lack of flankers.

5,001 to 5,050 of 5,078 << first < prev | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Broken Towers All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.