Color me interested with this Life Oracle 18.
Hello all! Plenty of time until the start of the Gameday. Looking forward to high-level shenanigans with you all.
As a disclaimer, I typically use Roll20 for maps/tokens in my play-by-posts. For those not savvy with the program, I will also post screen shots of the maps with grid markings; but if you are able to use the program you will have the interactive map and token functionality of the program. I also use the program for the "behind-the-GM-screen" rolls as well, which can be verified in the chat log for the program. The link for the Roll20 page will be posted here in a couple weeks.
Here are my requests from you all. For the easy info:
1) Pathfinder ID and Character Number
3) Slow/Fast Progression
4) If any preference on token images, a link to such images.
For the more subjective/descriptive info:
5) Does your character possess any items (or have any tattoos or the like) that bear the Sihedron symbol (e.g. a sihedron medallion, a sihedron ring, or sihedron brands from Season 4) or have extensive ties to Thassilon (a bit open to interpretation, with creative reasoning)?
6) Have you played (or ran) any of the previous parts of this AP? If so, which ones?
7) Does your character possess a domineering weapon? (Odds are, if you don't know what this is, you probably don't)
8) Any odd or unusual information that you feel would be helpful for the GM to be aware of about your character.
Let me know if there are any questions!
Will fill out the rest later but do remember we need at least 4 people to play at this high level, since there are no pregens.
I've never done play-by-post but I'm interested in joining you for this. I have three level 16 characters, but the life oracle would be redundant so that leaves my illusionist wizard or my flying sylph ninja of invisible death.