>> Ask *Rysky* anything, anything at all! <<


Off-Topic Discussions

5,201 to 5,250 of 5,349 << first < prev | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Thanks again to you all. :) {returns hugs}


Question for Rysky the Dark Solarion:

Does Starfinder still work with a 3 player party? (... given the game's tighter math.)

If so, what Adjustments would you suggest to make it work? (I would be the GM)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I’d say yes, it could even work with a 1 person party, it’s all in how the GM adjudicates.

Weaker/less enemies is obvious, maybe a fast healing effect on Stamina?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

*a little tail can be seen coming out of the header page servers*

*rattle, rattle*

I'm sure that squeaky toy with the chemical explosives in it was left in here somewhere. I'll just keep pulling on things 'til I find it.

*rattle, rattle, slip, BANG!*


3 people marked this as a favorite.

In keeping with tradition:

*Sung to the tune of It Came Upon a Midnight Clear*

♪♫ It hangs down from our chandelier,
We're not quite sure what it does.
It's shape is weird and it drips with goo,
And gives off a low sounding buzz. ♪♫

♪♫ It grows a couple of feet each day,
And wiggles with kind of a twitch.
We keep it 'cuz it's a present
From a visiting uncle who's rich. ♪♫

*Lyrics once more from Mad Magazine in the 1970s*


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Merry Christmas, Rysky!

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Merry Christmas, Feros ^w^


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Merry Christmas Mistress Rysky!

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Remember to use plenty of Santatizer this Christmas. :p


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Merry Christmas, Oh She-Who-Wields-Caramel-Blast-in-60'-Line!


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:
Remember to use plenty of Santatizer this Christmas. :p

{fails save vs earworm, now has "Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer" stuck in my head}

Silver Crusade

Merry Christmas Selene and Amber ^w^

Go easy on the peppermint, m’kay >_>


3 people marked this as a favorite.

But... but... today is National Candy Cane Day!

Silver Crusade

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
But... but... today is National Candy Cane Day!

... you gotta be f#*@ing kidding me.


Did you get anything good for Christmas?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

hope you guys enjoyed the holidays and non holidays rysky peoples.

Silver Crusade

Selene Spires wrote:
Did you get anything good for Christmas?

Monies :3

Silver Crusade

Vidmaster7 wrote:
hope you guys enjoyed the holidays and non holidays rysky peoples.

Thankies ^w^


1 person marked this as a favorite.

So what's a traditional Rysky New Years Eve look like?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Mark Hoover 330 wrote:
So what's a traditional Rysky New Years Eve look like?

*shuddering in a corner, holding his knees*

*Whispers* The horror, the horror!

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Master Pugwampi wrote:
Mark Hoover 330 wrote:
So what's a traditional Rysky New Years Eve look like?

*shuddering in a corner, holding his knees*

*Whispers* The horror, the horror!

Oh, Wumpums, it wasn't that bad, we still have Valentines Day coming up after all :3

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Mark Hoover 330 wrote:
So what's a traditional Rysky New Years Eve look like?

Don't have one, but this year I am keen to watch them blow up 2020's phylactery.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Please tell me nudity and debauchery are involved.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:

Please tell me nudity and debauchery are involved.

Most likely.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Master Pugwampi wrote:
Mark Hoover 330 wrote:
So what's a traditional Rysky New Years Eve look like?

*shuddering in a corner, holding his knees*

*Whispers* The horror, the horror!

Oh, Wumpums, it wasn't that bad, we still have Valentines Day coming up after all :3

{shuddering under couch} I'm still finding plastic Easter grass in places it shouldn't have gotten. It's almost like it's related to a glitter ooze.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

This may sound like an odd question: What are your pronouns?

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Not odd at all.

He, They, and She are all fine.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Rysky wrote:

Not odd at all.

He, They, and She are all fine.

I put "Cis Male" in my Paizo bio. Is that a sufficient answer for my pronouns?

Silver Crusade

Yes, not sure why you decided to link that.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Rysky wrote:
Yes, not sure why you decided to link that.

Because, until Gina Carano's bad actions, I didn't realize that this was important.


Greetings Rysky.

#1

or

#2

Silver Crusade

Xindyra Brenna wrote:

Greetings Rysky.

#1

or

#2

ooo tough one, both are nice. I’d have to pick 2 if I had too right now.


*pushes aside old crates and piles of dirty laundry filling the thread*

Yech. "Ask Rysky anything", huh? OK, where has Hunt been and why hasn't the Undead Pugwampi Maid been keeping the place tidy? Seriously, this place looks like a Goblin hootch!

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ate himself into a food coma on a hoard of suspiciously pristine candy canes left over from the Santa invasion, been hibernating ever since.


What would your dream Adventure Path be?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Do you know where Selene Spires disappeared to?

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.
keftiu wrote:
What would your dream Adventure Path be?

One that involved the resurrections of Acavna.

So would probably involve ancient sunken ruins and the moon.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:
Do you know where Selene Spires disappeared to?

Sleep.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
keftiu wrote:
What would your dream Adventure Path be?

One that involved the resurrections of Acavna.

So would probably involve ancient sunken ruins and the moon.

Azlanti ruins, aboleth plots, a glimpse of the Mordant Spire elves, an obligatory Book 5 trip to the moon’s surface… I could dig it. “Alter the pantheon” is one of my favorite AP end results, as a fangirl for Cassandalee and Nocticula both.

Silver Crusade

keftiu wrote:
Rysky wrote:
keftiu wrote:
What would your dream Adventure Path be?

One that involved the resurrections of Acavna.

So would probably involve ancient sunken ruins and the moon.

Azlanti ruins, aboleth plots, a glimpse of the Mordant Spire elves, an obligatory Book 5 trip to the moon’s surface… I could dig it. “Alter the pantheon” is one of my favorite AP end results, as a fangirl for Cassandalee and Nocticula both.

Yay!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

You are kidding me....

Binge-browsing the "Ask [...] anything" threads and I stumble across two random people describing what is also my dream Adventure Path, which I hope one day to run as GM...

My idea of the premise is the appearance of gigantic tsunamis that cause major catastrophes across the port cities of Avistan. If I ever make it happen, the plot will somehow shoehorn the algollthus, the cult of Dagon and the demons of the Moonscar in the story (moon... tides... somehow it will make sense, I hope). And of course the tragic story of the two deific lovers who sacrificed themselves in order for Golarion to live.

At least I have the trailer ready, with Rezallian himself narrating... (one can always dream).

Silver Crusade

4 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

How you holding up bud?

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Cori Marie wrote:
How you holding up bud?

Processing.

Thankies for asking ^w^


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hello Rysky!

Long time since I posted in your thread!

*Hugs*

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ye!

*hugs*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

If you could toss one Ancestry and one Class into 2e, what would they be?

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.

OOOOOoooooo, hrrrrrmmmm

That'd be hard to narrow down for Ancestry, for class though Hexblade, I loved them in 3.5 an Dael'kyr Halfblood for the heritage I suppose it would be?

For one's specific from P1 though Inquisitor (and/or Green Knight Cavalier if Archetypes are allowed) and for Ancestry.... hmmm... either Lashunta or Gathlain.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:

OOOOOoooooo, hrrrrrmmmm

That'd be hard to narrow down for Ancestry, for class though Hexblade, I loved them in 3.5 an Dael'kyr Halfblood for the heritage I suppose it would be?

For one's specific from P1 though Inquisitor (and/or Green Knight Cavalier if Archetypes are allowed) and for Ancestry.... hmmm... either Lashunta or Gathlain.

NO PUGWAMPIS?!?!?

*snit*


3 people marked this as a favorite.

MASTER? THAT YOU?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Bob the Pugwampi wrote:
MASTER? THAT YOU?

YES!!! And we are in a SNIT!!!

*snit*

5,201 to 5,250 of 5,349 << first < prev | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >> Ask *Rysky* anything, anything at all! << All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.