The Roleplaying Game


Forum Games

251 to 300 of 1,213 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Jack's Right Hand Man wrote:
lynora-Jill wrote:
The priestess directs the winds to form a bubble around the Steel Tsar, trapping the steam close to him where it wouldn't damage anyone else.
Lynora, I need my sword. With my strength I might be able to cleave him in half!

Here! She uses the wind to blow the sword gently back to JRHM.


Alaina somesraults off Minerva her wasp steed and lands catlike near Lynora-Jill. After a quick check to make sure everything remained where it was supposed to be, she turns to the others and grins.

Wow, you folks like to make a mess!


The wasp army circles the steam bubble, unsure of what to do

Hold fast guys and attack anything that clanks! Alaina yells up


Alaina, priestess of Calistria wrote:

Alaina somesraults off Minerva her wasp steed and lands catlike near Lynora-Jill. After a quick check to make sure everything remained where it was supposed to be, she turns to the others and grins.

Wow, you folks like to make a mess!

*grinning*

"That tends to happen when the forces of nature collide!"
*He turns back to the battle, flinging massive shards of ice toward the Tsar.*


Alaina, priestess of Calistria wrote:

Alaina somesraults off Minerva her wasp steed and lands catlike near Lynora-Jill. After a quick check to make sure everything remained where it was supposed to be, she turns to the others and grins.

Wow, you folks like to make a mess!

It's not us! That thing showed up at the clubhouse last night. Just started attacking Jacks and burning up the clubhouse. I think someone said it serves the dracolich.


One thing I always hated about The OTD Threads ... All the damn Dracoliches ..

Alaina grins and tosses a Flame Strike down on the steam bubble


lynora-Jill wrote:
Jack's Right Hand Man wrote:
lynora-Jill wrote:
The priestess directs the winds to form a bubble around the Steel Tsar, trapping the steam close to him where it wouldn't damage anyone else.
Lynora, I need my sword. With my strength I might be able to cleave him in half!
Here! She uses the wind to blow the sword gently back to JRHM.

Thanks! *Uses his sword to take one large swipe at the Tsar's head in order to decapitate him*


For the forces of good, I would like to submit this song. Just ignore when it says 'pokemon'


JRHM advances to the steam bubble through the hail of flame, ice and bullets. He sends his mighty sword down, but it is met with a *CLANG* in the steamy depths. He feels his arm go numb.


*&^%** all of these missing posts!


Alaina, priestess of Calistria wrote:

One thing I always hated about The OTD Threads ... All the damn Dracoliches ..

Alaina grins and tosses a Flame Strike down on the steam bubble

Don't use fire! You'll make it stronger! It's the Champion of Fire.


... wrote:
JRHM advances to the steam bubble through the hail of flame, ice and bullets. He sends his mighty sword down, but it is met with a *CLANG* in the steamy depths. He feels his arm go numb.

Arghhh! What's wrong with my arm!


AND FOR EVIL MUAHAHAHA!


lynora-Jill wrote:
Alaina, priestess of Calistria wrote:

One thing I always hated about The OTD Threads ... All the damn Dracoliches ..

Alaina grins and tosses a Flame Strike down on the steam bubble

Don't use fire! You'll make it stronger! It's the Champion of Fire.

Oops ...

Throws a swarm of ice balls at the bubble


*When he begins to get feeling back in the arm, he picks up the sword and hacks at the Tsar again*


*water flow into JRHM's arm fully restoring feeling*
"You should avoind hitting things that hard, friend!
*a gush of water slams into the Tsar*
"Fight from afar when you can, it is harder to dodge flame up close!"


The steam bubble explodes, casting JRHM backwards

HUUUAAARGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

The steam clears, showing the Tsar. Flames blaze from his hollow eyes as he lifts his ruined buzzsaw hand ....

..... now with the Cleaver fused into its wreckage

The abomination steps forward, every footfall an earthquake

NOW ... YOU ... ALL ... DIE!


A small frog cradling a small pink rodent hops into view

Lynora! Wes come to help you guys fight de meanies!


The Steel Tsar wrote:

The steam bubble explodes, casting JRHM backwards

HUUUAAARGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

The steam clears, showing the Tsar. Flames blaze from his hollow eyes as he lifts his ruined buzzsaw hand ....

..... now with the Cleaver fused into its wreckage

The abomination steps forward, every footfall an earthquake

NOW ... YOU ... ALL ... DIE!

Guys, I'm her--


Margarinefrog wrote:

A small frog cradling a small pink rodent hops into view

Lynora! Wes come to help you guys fight de meanies!

*falls to the ground with sword in hand* You should get out of here! You can't do anything to help us!


The priestess quickly sends a shield of winds to protect the newest arrivals, lest they get squished.

What are we supposed to do now?

She watches the monstrosity as it advances. She's pretty sure that the Steel Tsar having the Cleaver is a bad thing. Very, very bad.


The wasp struggles up from the steam bubble

An avian voice calls to him in his mind

You are the rightful heir wasp. Claim your birthright ...


Thieving Wasp wrote:
The Steel Tsar wrote:

The steam bubble explodes, casting JRHM backwards

HUUUAAARGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

The steam clears, showing the Tsar. Flames blaze from his hollow eyes as he lifts his ruined buzzsaw hand ....

..... now with the Cleaver fused into its wreckage

The abomination steps forward, every footfall an earthquake

NOW ... YOU ... ALL ... DIE!

Guys, I'm her--

The wasp freezes. The dracolich reappears.

Well played, my 'friends'. But it ends now. I have the book, I have the cleaver, and I have the Champion of the Boards. You have lost.
Come, Steel Tsar.
The dracolich, the wasp and the Tsar both disappear.
In the immortal words of somebody, 'A swallow, carrying a coconut?!'
Wait, no, it was 'This is just the beginning!'.


The Bard wrote:

"Tsar, do you know what happens when any metal is heated then coold to fast? It shatters..."

*as the arm bearing the Cleaver freezes solid, The Bard rushes foward, slamming his staff on the arm's joint. He then picks up the Cleaver and quickly darts out of reach*
"Run now while we can!! Save the wasp and return the Cleaver to him! I'll do what I can to hold him off..."
*He hand the Cleaver to Lynora, and turns to face the Tsar, ready for the battle of his life.*
"Go, I'll be fine..."

Sorry, it looks like things are pretty exciting around here. But if I wanna railroad, tehn I get to railroad! ;)


"No, this won't en-"
*The Bard falls to the ground, nearly spent from the use of his newly awakened power.*


Kobold Cleaver wrote:
The Bard wrote:

"Tsar, do you know what happens when any metal is heated then coold to fast? It shatters..."

*as the arm bearing the Cleaver freezes solid, The Bard rushes foward, slamming his staff on the arm's joint. He then picks up the Cleaver and quickly darts out of reach*
"Run now while we can!! Save the wasp and return the Cleaver to him! I'll do what I can to hold him off..."
*He hand the Cleaver to Lynora, and turns to face the Tsar, ready for the battle of his life.*
"Go, I'll be fine..."
Sorry, it looks like things are pretty exciting around here. But if I wanna railroad, tehn I get to railroad! ;)

When I saw that post I went with something else.


Wasps circle the field, buzzing angrily. Malice and Acme put up their weapons. The small frog hops over to where Lynora stands. Alaina adjusts her chainmail and wipes a lock of flame-colored hair out of her face


Did we get de meanies Lynora? The small frog says


*The Bard has yet to stand...*


The earth shakes and opens. The forms of the treant and Jack Hammer rise from beneath its surface.

JH hollers, 'I hate battles that start at evening rush hour!'


How do we find them? They could have teleported anywhere.


Margarinefrog wrote:
Did we get de meanies Lynora? The small frog says

The priestess drops to the ground, her wings drooping with exhaustion.

No, we didn't get them. We failed.


The small frog hugs Lynora-Jill

We never fail if'n we keep trying, right? Dats what my big brother Butterfrog tol' me once.


*looks at the Bard* Lynora, I think the Bard needs your help.


*Looks at Paizo Board*
I think we killed it.


Naw they had this planned in advance. I forgot about it


The priestess tries to stand, but is too tired.
Perhaps if you could bring him over here?


Patrick Curtin wrote:
Naw they had this planned in advance. I forgot about it

Really? So you say that they have prophets who warned them of this plot, and so hastily decided to shut down the Boards before we could damage it too much?

That explains a lot.


<Scuttles on with important news for Kobold Cleaver....>
The Alpha boards... the Alpha boards. The secret lair was... Uh. Kobold Cleaver isn't here, is he?
<Sighs and scttles off..


Alaina helps the Bard up, her slight lean frame showing surprising stregth. The Bard catches a whiff of jasmine and vanilla in her reddish blonde hair as she lifts him up

I'm coming over Lyn!


The treant surveys the site of the recent battle. He implores the earth to provide aid to the injured. Vines and long grasses sprout from the earth and their touch heals and restores the fallen.

What evil is this that can take down the Boards themselves?


Or enemies will be revealed. If the touch ground the Earth shall call. If they hide in the skies the Winds shall druive them down. If they try the Sea their unholy flesh will be scalded.


Meanwhile, in a volcano (neutral territory):
The dracolich surveys the wasp.
You grow irritating. You have refused, time and again, to give me the cleaver. So, I have little choice but to kill you, and use much time taking down the wards. I hope you're happy.
The lich starts to intone a spell...
No interfering!


Emperor7 wrote:

The treant surveys the site of the recent battle. He implores the earth to provide aid to the injured. Vines and long grasses sprout from the earth and their touch heals and restores the fallen.

What evil is this that can take down the Boards themselves?

A Champion of Flame. Somehow he is powered with the Jacks' own energy. I know not how this was accomplished. He serves the dracolich. We tried to fight him with Wind and Sea, but it wasn't enough. We failed.


After bringing the bard to Lynora-Jill, Alaina looks about at the scene of carnage. Her wasps still circle overhead, an angry buzzing horde.

What say we take council over at my place? It'd be a lot more comfortable, and we can plan strategy there.


"STOP!!!"
The ancient kitten shaman leaps in and counterspells.
"You shall not win this battle, creature.


Moo!
The goddess of Dairy Cows leaps in as well.
Mooo!


I diswike dwacowiches!
Diswiker appears as well.


Assuming everyone agrees (and to let KC do his solo thing)

OK, everyone who needs a lift whistle and a wasp will take you to the club!

Hops on Minerva and flys off to her club

251 to 300 of 1,213 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Forum Games / The Roleplaying Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.