The Roleplaying Game


Forum Games

501 to 550 of 1,213 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

The wasp flies in, his eyes blazing, wielding the Cleaver. Magic flickers all around him. He starts killing the Defectives, teh Cleaver going effortlessly through the armor.

Liberty's Edge

The numbers of vrock diminished, the undead beast out of reach, the Admiral surveys the battle. Things are not going well. He's never been one to cower, nor are the vrock he's had the honor to command. He orders the attack on the wendigo hoarde.

SCREEEEEEECH!


Spotty looks up at the delicious banquet, utterly out of reach....


Alaina appears with her wasp flock, flying overhead of her friends. Her swarm is much reduced. The Defectives have had their victories

ONWARDS FRIENDS! She cries


lynora-Jill wrote:
The priestess winged her way onto the battlefield. Her heart was heavy as a result of the exchange with the kobold. She carried the vial with her. She would know when it was time to use it.

You should know, the power doesn't exactly 'go away'. She won't have to worry about using it up.


Kiba wrote:

*As the Grey Mouser and Fafhrd are about overwhelmed by the Defective, a mass of tribbles followed by a large wolf-like human wielding a massive earthbreaker plow into their ranks, scattering them*
"Tis' a grand fight eh friends?"

The two heroes smile and make room for the large lycanthrope

Aye and welcome stranger! They cry in unison


Stabbing at the rust monster and trying to herd it away from the armory, the Yeti horde rumbles forward.

KILL THE FOE! CRACK THEIR BONES! NO QUARTER!


Wraith Lord wrote:

In the forest, the undead lord fights, and laughs as he does so. Trees fall, spells sent by the flyng kobold ricochet to help or harm her allies, pokemon die, and the grey mouser and his companion desperately try to keep Rio safe.

All the fury being diverted at him is attention and power being distracted away from the main battlefield, where Candle Lighter must surely appear, any moment now, and ensure absolute victory.

The Emperor continues to command trees to attack the wraith, keeping his true power held back for the real battle. It keeps the wraith away from the main battle. He is sad for the trees lost, but they are not sentient.


The slender dryad stays close to her grandfather, aiding his magic with hers.

A scion of the Black! Abomination! She cries


She sent the power of the winds to shore up the vrocks and Alaina's wasps. She had remembered to keep her promise to JH as well. This time she was well shielded. She searched the chaos below for him, certain that he would be at the front of the charge.

Relax, KC. I'm saving the vial for a dramatic moment. Phenomenal cosmic powers are less fun than fighting against impossible odds.:)


lynora-Jill wrote:

She sent the power of the winds to shore up the vrocks and Alaina's wasps. She had remembered to keep her promise to JH as well. This time she was well shielded. She searched the chaos below for him, certain that he would be at the front of the charge.

Relax, KC. I'm saving the vial for a dramatic moment. Phenomenal cosmic powers are less fun than fighting against impossible odds.:)

Just wanted to make sure you knew.


She spotted JH through the fray at last and flew towards him. She still hadn't seen the Steel Tsar in the midst of all this fighting and she was dreading his next appearance.


The carnivorous dinosaurs have been sorely reduced. They harry the last of the Defective host, snapping them up in massive jaws. Atop a Carnofex Rex an ancient chicken croons:

Now corrections must be done
By Sea and Earth and Wind and Sun
Drive back chaos to its lair
And restore the Balance everywhere.


Malice sticks with is Jack kin, his arm moving a bit rustily

Oh, where IS that ugly tin can .. He mutters


The Defectives wrote:

Suddenly, an enormous army of terrible creatures flies in. Their teeth shine, forged of adamantine. Armor, light and fast, covers their bodies. Their 'paws' are now hands, with long sharp claws, fully capable of handling teh most complex weaponry. They all carry bows and longswords.

They are the Defectives. New and improved.

Repost, since some people seem to have missed it.


Spring Sapling wrote:

The slender dryad stays close to her grandfather, aiding his magic with hers.

A scion of the Black! Abomination! She cries

Steady, Granddaughter. The Earth rejects the unliving. Ration your power for when the dracolich deigns join the battle.


A familiar bellow echoes from the back of the Yeti horde

I ... CAN ... SMELL ... YOUR ... FEAR ... JACKS!

The Steel Tsar lumbers into the field, buzzsaw hands spinning full throttle, fusion cannon spewing fire.


Brwaaaktor, Eldest Chicken wrote:

The carnivorous dinosaurs have been sorely reduced. They harry the last of the Defective host, snapping them up in massive jaws. Atop a Carnofex Rex an ancinet chicken croons:

Now corrections must be done
By Sea and Earth and Wind and Sun
Drive back chaos to its lair
And restore the Balance everywhere.

Dinosaurs. Yes the earth is full of the spirits of the Bird Ancestors.

Summons Dinosaur Horde to attack the wendigo lines. The spell is more potent than normal, the horde thrice the size. The spirits of the old ones stampede into the enemy.


Alaina sees the Defectives arriving.

AT THEM MY SISTERS!

The wasp swarm descends to fight once again

AYAYAYA!

Alaina unlimbers her wasp whip and swings it with abandon, stinging Defectives left and right


Hello? What happened to the Defective army? Did it go away or something? Why is everyone ignoring it?
/\THANK YOU!


'Here we go, here we go, here we go,
Here we go, here we go, here we go-oh,
Here we go, here we go, here we go,
Here we go, here we go, here we gu-oh.'

The Goblin dives low over the Steel Tsar, to drop a cannister on it.
The cannister is made of glass, and contains hundreds of dimensionally compressed pernicious, fire-loving, metal-eating decapods.
The cannister smashes.
The decapod swarms are released.
The Steel Tsar goes down beneath the swarm of creatures.
The goblin flies into a cloud of Defectives and is torn limb from limb.


Eaaasy bro, it's all good.


Winging swiftly towards the Steel Tsar, she unleashes the Winds to halt it's progress.

We're not afraid of you, you big tin can!


The Steel Tsar wrote:

A familiar bellow echoes from the back of the Yeti horde

I ... CAN ... SMELL ... YOUR ... FEAR ... JACKS!

The Steel Tsar lumbers into the field, buzzsaw hands spinning full throttle, fusion cannon spewing fire.

That was the nachos we had for lunch. We're gonna use your helmet as a bowl for our salsa!

JH charges for the black lord, bowling over any foolish to get in his way. His runes crackle with energy, but his tattoos remain unchanged. (Except for the new one where the Tsar sliced him yesterday.)


Interesting one slipery runedude!

The mass of decapods cover the Tsar in a mass of gnawing pain

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!


Somewhat unluckily, Lynora-Jill unleashes her winds against the Tsar. The decapods are blown away by the blistering winds

MUAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

;)


The Steel Tsar wrote:

A familiar bellow echoes from the back of the Yeti horde

I ... CAN ... SMELL ... YOUR ... FEAR ... JACKS!

The Steel Tsar lumbers into the field, buzzsaw hands spinning full throttle, fusion cannon spewing fire.

*JRHM arrives on the scene** starts clearing Yetis to get to the Tsar* I noticed that you talk bold when you have minions around you! Let's see how your courage holds when I get to you!


Malice aims and sprays the Tsar with a burst of 5.56 mm goodness.

DIE DIE DIE YOU ANIMATE TRASH CAN! He cries


The decapods settle for eating anything else that they hit or land on instead. Trees, tribbles, defectives, vrocks, kittens, wendigo. Anything. They strip a fifty yard circle of the battlefield bare within minutes, then settle down to start to nest. All other combatants decide to give them a wide berth if they can help it.


Thieving Wasp dives at the Tsar and sends an enormous blast, strong as a blizzard and just as cold, and it.
We got rid of the protection rune, right?

Liberty's Edge

After sweeping across the wendigo lines the Admiral directs his remaining forces towards the new threat, the strange Defectives. He leads the charge himself, expecting this to be the last battle for the Fleet. But to die is to fly free.

SCRREEEEEEEECHHH!

Liberty's Edge

lynora-Jill wrote:

Winging swiftly towards the Steel Tsar, she unleashes the Winds to halt it's progress.

We're not afraid of you, you big tin can!

One of the Defectives grins evilly at her.

"You should Be. No power of the Jacks Can harm that thing."
It is then cut down by a kitten.


The yeti scurry out of the decapods' way. They lose a substantial amount of troops to the gnawing creatures

RALLY! RALLY TO THE DARK ONE! Their leader cries

Liberty's Edge

SCREEEE!

Long has the fleet served the Admiral. They give it their all.

Liberty's Edge

Many Defectives are slain by the decapods, but there are so many...


The cunning kittens steer their eagles away from the decapods. The few who come close enough to harm them are blown away by the shamans.


The wasp swarm impales their foes with meter-long stingers

Alaina lays about, her whip buzzing with crackling power. Her back vine tattoo seems to be on fire. Her emerald green eyes glow bright

AT THEM! AT THEM! DO NOT FALTER!

She cries


Dread Lord Wendigo wrote:

The yeti scurry out of the decapods' way. They lose a substantial amount of troops to the gnawing creatures

RALLY! RALLY TO THE DARK ONE! Their leader cries

*Struggles through the horde to get to the Tsar* *Notices the Dread Lord Wendigo is blocking his path* Now foul one, you die. *Takes his vorpal weapon and strikes at the Wendigo*


Alaina, priestess of Calistria wrote:

The wasp swarm impales their foes with meter-long stingers

Alaina lays about, her whip buzzing with crackling power. Her back vine tattoo seems to be on fire. Her emerald green eyes glow bright

AT THEM! AT THEM! DO NOT FALTER!

She cries

Phantom posts? The Borked-up Boards have begun!


For a while Spotty wanders around, hopefully, but the only worthwhile meals around now are way out of his reach, up in the sky. Eventually, Spotty wanders off the battlefield, back to whatever place he calls home for a nice long nap.


Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Alaina, priestess of Calistria wrote:

The wasp swarm impales their foes with meter-long stingers

Alaina lays about, her whip buzzing with crackling power. Her back vine tattoo seems to be on fire. Her emerald green eyes glow bright

AT THEM! AT THEM! DO NOT FALTER!

She cries

Phantom posts? The Borked-up Boards have begun!

What else is new? :)


JH's approach is slowed by the minion sheld the Steel Tsar seems to activate when battle is near. Not by the shield itself but by the fact they are fleeing the vicinity of the beast. He sees the strange creatures that land. Thankfully away from the group thanks to the direction of LJ's wind blast.

Man those things eat like Jacks!

For now he settles for minion mashing.


Jack's Right Hand Man wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Alaina, priestess of Calistria wrote:

The wasp swarm impales their foes with meter-long stingers

Alaina lays about, her whip buzzing with crackling power. Her back vine tattoo seems to be on fire. Her emerald green eyes glow bright

AT THEM! AT THEM! DO NOT FALTER!

She cries

Phantom posts? The Borked-up Boards have begun!
What else is new? :)

Methinks we should retreat to DMTools soon? I want to see how long it lasts.

My bet is 30 seconds. ;)


Jack's Right Hand Man wrote:
Dread Lord Wendigo wrote:

The yeti scurry out of the decapods' way. They lose a substantial amount of troops to the gnawing creatures

RALLY! RALLY TO THE DARK ONE! Their leader cries

*Struggles through the horde to get to the Tsar* *Notices the Dread Lord Wendigo is blocking his path* Now foul one, you die. *Takes his vorpal weapon and strikes at the Wendigo*

The vorpal sword goes snicker-snack. The Yeti lord's arm flys free, twirling lazily through the story sky.

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The filthy ape creature falls prone, bleeding profusely


Dread Lord Wendigo wrote:
Jack's Right Hand Man wrote:
Dread Lord Wendigo wrote:

The yeti scurry out of the decapods' way. They lose a substantial amount of troops to the gnawing creatures

RALLY! RALLY TO THE DARK ONE! Their leader cries

*Struggles through the horde to get to the Tsar* *Notices the Dread Lord Wendigo is blocking his path* Now foul one, you die. *Takes his vorpal weapon and strikes at the Wendigo*

The vorpal sword goes snicker-snack. The Yeti lord's arm flys free, twirling lazily through the story sky.

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The filthy ape creature falls prone, bleeding profusely

I LOL'ed at the 1st part.

Also, the phantom ghosts are getting worse. Only I seem to be immune.


Actually guys, it's getting a bit late here, so start your endgame on the Steel Tsar.

The lumbering armored behemoth faces the Jacks.

NOW ... IS ... THE ... TIME ... JACKS


Dread Lord Wendigo wrote:
Jack's Right Hand Man wrote:
Dread Lord Wendigo wrote:

The yeti scurry out of the decapods' way. They lose a substantial amount of troops to the gnawing creatures

RALLY! RALLY TO THE DARK ONE! Their leader cries

*Struggles through the horde to get to the Tsar* *Notices the Dread Lord Wendigo is blocking his path* Now foul one, you die. *Takes his vorpal weapon and strikes at the Wendigo*

The vorpal sword goes snicker-snack. The Yeti lord's arm flys free, twirling lazily through the story sky.

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The filthy ape creature falls prone, bleeding profusely

*JRHM takes his Vorpal weapon and aims for the head to finish him*


The priestess strengthens the wind shields around the Jacks. She'd rather not have to reattach any more limbs if she can help it.


The yeti lord's ugly mug rolls around the battlefield. The yetis retreat in disarray.


The Steel Tsar wrote:

Actually guys, it's getting a bit late here, so start your endgame on the Steel Tsar.

The lumbering armored behemoth faces the Jacks.

NOW ... IS ... THE ... TIME ... JACKS

Thieving Wasp shouts...

"Jacks! Get out of here! Lynora! Jack Hammer! Right Hand Man! All of you! The Defective was right, no power of the Jacks can harm this thing!"

501 to 550 of 1,213 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Forum Games / The Roleplaying Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.