The Roleplaying Game


Forum Games

151 to 200 of 1,213 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

I diswike wages.
*Is swarmed by angry workers* ;)
EDIT: Dammit, coulda gotten a good charge there...


The priestess fades from view entirely as the goddess gains control
Ha! Foolish mortals. Did you truly think your puny efforts would be enough to bind me?! Now you will suffer my wrath!


The spirit of KC floats towards the door, but doesn't open it. Instead, he begins constructing magical wards the likes of which he found in the spellbook.
Realizing she has escaped, he rushes to her place, at the front of the mind.

Goddess! Prepare to be destroyed!
He slowly edges backward as he speaks...


The Node communes with the Emperor.

The time of decision is here. The Runes of Death or the Runes of Life. Only one may have dominion. The One Tree gives life to all the worlds. Her seeds are those worlds, big or small. If those seeds die...


Nooooo! she screams once again grabbing control of her body.
Please hurry, KC! Help me! I can't fight much longer! And she's going to hurt all of you.


See the edit.

I wrote:

Realizing she has escaped, he rushes to her place, at the front of the mind.

Goddess! Prepare to be destroyed!
He slowly edges backward as he speaks...


JH stops at the edge of the triangle. He kneels.

Mistress...

No...

Death...

No...

He places his hands upon the bindings. Green energies pour into the wards. Their light is blinding. Their strength runs deep.

JH's hammer begins to stir on the ground beside him..


Seeing Jack Hammer's struggle renews her determination once more. She is tiring, but she will not give up. The goddess must not win.
I....won't....let....you....hurt....my.....friends....


Is the goddess in the room again? If so, KC is back, binding it. Otherwise, he is confronting her at the head (pun intended), trying to lure her back into the room


Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Is the goddess in the room again? If so, KC is back, binding it. Otherwise, he is confronting her at the head (pun intended), trying to lure her back into the room

Yeah, that last bit put her back in the room again. For now, we are actually winning.


lynora-Jill wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Is the goddess in the room again? If so, KC is back, binding it. Otherwise, he is confronting her at the head (pun intended), trying to lure her back into the room
Yeah, that last bit put her back in the room again. For now, we are actually winning.

Thou shalt be bound, thou shalt retreat, thou shalt be trapped until the Wronged One wishes otherwise. Thou shalt withdraw! Thou shalt Withdraw!


JH stares at the priestess, somehow seeing her clearly thru the illusion of the goddess. The hammer rises behind him glowing fiercely red. As it begins to swing at the back of his head it stops suddenly

No.

Defectives try to approach the distracted enemy but find they can't approach.

No.

A voice emanates from JH's mouth but it is far older than than the golem

Goddess! Fight me or take me. You can sense my power. Leave the girl alone!

Strike true Kobold


...thou shalt stay, thou shalt stay, thou shalt never return to the Material, thou shalt be bound, thou shalt withdraw, thou shalt depart, thou shalt leave the mortal races to their own devices at the Wronged One's discretion! Thou shalt withdraw! Thou shalt be bound! Thy powers shalt be broken, thy ties to the Board will be broken, thy power over the Wronged One will be BROKEN!


Nooooo! the priestess screams as the goddess once more moves to take control. You won't touch him! Not again!
Wards stronger than anything the kobold had tried to place begin to snap into place within her mind. The goddess is dragged unwillingly back into her prison and finally fully trapped within. Once more fully herself the priestess looks around her. She is nearly dropping from exhaustion.
I love you, [i] she barely whispers, looking straight at Jack Hammer, before passing out cold.


The Runes of Life upon Jack Hammer's back and arms glow brightly. They stretch beyond his body and take root in the ground around him.

The strange voice sounds again.

Ours is the power over life and death. Without us even Death has no power. Who is Evil to compare to death?


lynora-Jill wrote:

Nooooo! the priestess screams as the goddess once more moves to take control. You won't touch him! Not again!

Wards stronger than anything the kobold had tried to place begin to snap into place within her mind. The goddess is dragged unwillingly back into her prison and finally fully trapped within. Once more fully herself the priestess looks around her. She is nearly dropping from exhaustion.
I love you, she barely whispers, looking straight at Jack Hammer, before passing out cold.

The kobold sighs with relief, but knows that it is not enough. The Goddess cannot be bound permanently. She would only escape.

He opens the door. It would not be opened again, or at least, not for a very long while. He steps inside, and closes the door. A voice echoes throughout everyone's minds...
"A door is closed. It will not be opened until Lynora has real need to draw on the Goddess's power. I can never leave. I will rely on Thieving Wasp to speak for me. His link is the strongest.
Goodbye."

Yep! KC is not getting out any time soon! From now on, for the sake of teh RP, I will be using TW's alias to post all RPing stuff.
Sorry if this messes up anybody else's stuff. But the Defectives are still there...


The one who had the power to bind the evil within has succeeded. No one else could have. Not thru strength of spell nor might of arms could she be contained. There is hope for the young ones.


The wasp flies in and sees KC's collapsed corpse. He had hoped it would not be necessary. He flies, and perches on the skull.
The wasp weeps.


JH collapses to the ground as the goddess is contained. The glows of the Earth Power fade, as do those of the elements. The last words he hears are those of the priestess...

Happy Valentine's Day, you romantics!


Between JRHM and the dinosaurs, the last of the Defectives either die or retreat* *JRMH falls to the ground in exhaustion*


*looks up from the ground and looks at the carnage* Did we win?


There is a shimmering at the edge of the battlefield, much like that of a summer rain with the sun still shining. The ancient treant strides to the center of the battle. As he walks, the bodies of the fallen meld into the earth. The wounded are covered in apple blossoms, and their wounds heal. A breeze flows along the field and the warriors feel refreshed.

Yes, young one. Good has prevailed this day. Life has prevailed. Balance has been restored.


Jack Hammer stirs at the touch of the breeze.

Where am I? What has happened? I was on my way to a party....

His eyes find the form of the priestess collapsed on the ground.

Hey you. You're gonna get that party dress all dirty.


Jack Hammer wrote:

Jack Hammer stirs at the touch of the breeze.

Where am I? What has happened? I was on my way to a party....

His eyes find the form of the priestess collapsed on the ground.

Hey you. You're gonna get that party dress all dirty.

Opens her eyes slowly. She was here. This was real. The goddess really was gone. Her slow moving mind finally processed what it was JH had said to her.

Oh, yes, that would be bad. struggles to get up. You're okay. I was worried about you.


<Somehow emerges from the shadows where he has been standing all along, as if he knew - divined even- that this moment would come>
Oh dear. How naive.
<Checks pocket chronometer>
If I recall correctly, any minute now.....


JH sees the priestess moving slowly and offers his hand. As they touch the dirt, blood and marks of battle fade. Her dress sparkles in the light.

Where was that party I heard about? You smell like fresh rain. I like it.


The end result is inevitable. I have seen it.


Go, young ones.

A portal opens. The sounds of merriment can be heard.


Yes go. While there is still time left to you.


<Checks chronometer again, then turns to begin to step back into the shadows>


Jack Hammer wrote:

JH sees the priestess moving slowly and offers his hand. As they touch the dirt, blood and marks of battle fade. Her dress sparkles in the light.

Where was that party I heard about? You smell like fresh rain. I like it.

She smiles stunningly up at him.This way, she says, never taking her eyes from him. She steps through the portal with him, still holding onto his hand.


<Departs into the darkness, his errand done, the next phase of the Rise of the Runelords complete>


lynora-Jill wrote:
Jack Hammer wrote:

JH sees the priestess moving slowly and offers his hand. As they touch the dirt, blood and marks of battle fade. Her dress sparkles in the light.

Where was that party I heard about? You smell like fresh rain. I like it.

She smiles stunningly up at him.This way, she says, never taking her eyes from him. She steps through the portal with him, still holding onto his hand.

*JRHM stands behind them and notices the tenderness between the two.* *Makes gagging motions behind their backs*


Hey! Someone stop that guy! That's a Runelord! They're working to conquer the entire multiverse.
<Dives futilely at the shadows where the Runelord disappeared, and comes up, empty-handed.>
Darn!
<Pulls out a crystal ball and begins talking into it urgently...>
Uhh, Boss. Runelord sighting in the off-topic section... Yeah. Just as we feared. That one... Okay.... She says that should be our next move?... Right!
<Puts crystal ball away.>
Uh, sorry about that, guys. Just missing him and all that. Maybe I'll stop him next time.
<Looks regretfully around, then scuttles off.>


The old kobold, wielding a bazooka, stomps into the area. He looks MAD.
DAMMIT! I'm too late.
He sees the body of his nephew.
DAMMIT!!!
Suddenly, an item in his pack goes off. He pulls out a small, beeping device.
What? Evil Guy activity? Trace it, you blasted machine!
The machine begins attempting to trace the Runelord. Meepo is really mad, and he wants to take that anger out on something.


Meanwhile on the ground, is a small object. It shines in the sunlight, and it is surrounded by a faint buzzing...
It is the Cleaver.


A shadowy figure sneaks into frame. He picks up the cleaver and departs the scene quickly.


You're all heathens! Bow down before Sebastian's glory!

Why aren't you worshiping him yet?
Um... oops..


Why aren't you drinking beer yet?!

That's what I meant to say..


... wrote:
A shadowy figure sneaks into frame. He picks up the cleaver and departs the scene quickly.

The wasp flies in, and begins searching for the Cleaver. Finding none, he leaves nervously.

Stranger:
Spoiler:
You should know, KC has incredibly powerful wards over the Cleaver. Any who is not his Heir will, suffice to say, be in significant danger. Especially should he attempt to use it.


Sebastianity Convert Jack wrote:

Why aren't you drinking beer yet?!

That's what I meant to say..

*sighs* You're still worshiping that vile pony, aren't you?


Jack's Right Hand Man wrote:
Sebastianity Convert Jack wrote:

Why aren't you drinking beer yet?!

That's what I meant to say..

*sighs* You're still worshiping that vile pony, aren't you?

I have no recollection of the pony you speak of..

I'm a Jack..

It was all a bad dream..

Really...


The Wasp flies back to the mountain where the ritual took place. He does not see the book anywhere.
What the...? I hid it right he--


Suddenly, the dracolich flies out, holding the Book.
So. I'd known that you would come. And you have brought me my weapon.
Give it to me. I can spare you a lot of trouble if you do.


W-why don't you just take it from me? I carry no weapon.


Thieving Wasp wrote:
W-why don't you just take it from me? I carry no weapon.

Regrettably, Kobold Cleaver placed a lot of wards on it. I will have to take them all down before I can even touch the Cleaver. It's much easier if you just give it to me. Now.


Candle Lighter wrote:
Thieving Wasp wrote:
W-why don't you just take it from me? I carry no weapon.
Regrettably, Kobold Cleaver placed a lot of wards on it. I will have to take them all down before I can even touch the Cleaver. It's much easier if you just give it to me. Now.

No. I will not.


The dracolich sighs.
Fine, fine.
He blasts the wasp with flame.
Satisfied?


The wasp gasps, only alive due to the protection granted him by the Cleaver. All the same, he is badly burned.
No! You...cannot...have it...HELP!
His shout carries, over the Threads.


I will have it, whether you like it or not.
He again scorches the wasp, and it is unclear on how long the wasp can hold out.

151 to 200 of 1,213 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Forum Games / The Roleplaying Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.