More new avatar images


Website Feedback

501 to 550 of 681 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Azure_Zero wrote:
ezrider23 wrote:
Is there some way to custom import an image to be used as an avatar?

There is no way to import a custom avatar.

And I believe Paizo has many reasons of why they don't allow it.

Well thats to bad. It would be nice to be able to get something more "me" than the selects they have but if thats the company m.o. i guess i'll live with it.


Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber

Is there a page showing the unique avatars of the Paizo staff members?

(Sort of been waiting on the Daredevil bard from UC for a couple years and I'm just wondering if she was claimed by a staff member or omitted for some other reason.)


ezrider23 wrote:
Azure_Zero wrote:
ezrider23 wrote:
Is there some way to custom import an image to be used as an avatar?

There is no way to import a custom avatar.

And I believe Paizo has many reasons of why they don't allow it.
Well thats to bad. It would be nice to be able to get something more "me" than the selects they have but if thats the company m.o. i guess i'll live with it.

Pretty much. Having to police avatars for inappropriate images, dealing with copyright claims for stolen art, and excess storage space for images are some of - but not all - of the reasons thus far given. Since there's such a *massive* array of available avatar art now, I don't think you'll have too much trouble finding something that suits you =)


Guess i'll need to search around. I've had two avatars and neither really suit me. Thanks to all for the quick answers. :thumbsup:<-- yes i would like a graphical smiley here.


I know you can't get the perfect avatar, but you can get close.

Though I if you were a PFO kickstarter and payed for the Hell-knight add-on
you'd get a custom avatar for the boards

Kickstarter Pledge wrote:

Hellknights Most Wanted

(Add $15 for non-US shipping.)

...

In addition, you can provide Goblinworks with a proper name for a character and a 300-word description of that character for use on a wanted poster from the Hellknights in Fort Inevitable. You will even be able to tell us what your character is wanted for! We will then use Paizo's Pathfinder artists to render a full-color head-shot of that character and then use that head-shot to create a wanted poster of your character. A PDF of all the wanted posters created with this reward add-on will be included along with the Emerald Spire super-adventure PDF, and the wanted fugitives will appear on the random encounter charts for the Echo Wood area around Fort Inevitable and the Emerald Spire.

To top it all off, you will have the opportunity to use that head-shot as a unique avatar on the paizo.com messageboards!
....


Azure_Zero wrote:

I know you can't get the perfect avatar, but you can get close.

Though I if you were a PFO kickstarter and payed for the Hell-knight add-on
you'd get a custom avatar for the boards

Kickstarter Pledge wrote:

Hellknights Most Wanted

(Add $15 for non-US shipping.)

...

In addition, you can provide Goblinworks with a proper name for a character and a 300-word description of that character for use on a wanted poster from the Hellknights in Fort Inevitable. You will even be able to tell us what your character is wanted for! We will then use Paizo's Pathfinder artists to render a full-color head-shot of that character and then use that head-shot to create a wanted poster of your character. A PDF of all the wanted posters created with this reward add-on will be included along with the Emerald Spire super-adventure PDF, and the wanted fugitives will appear on the random encounter charts for the Echo Wood area around Fort Inevitable and the Emerald Spire.

To top it all off, you will have the opportunity to use that head-shot as a unique avatar on the paizo.com messageboards!
....

That's really cool.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Seltyiel fans thank you


Yea! I finally have an avatar.

-TimD
Who has the greatest appreciation for a good cowl.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

I love how FreeholdDM looks horrified by his own posts now. As if each one was extolling the many accomplishments of Joss Whedon. ;)

Grand Lodge

Thanks!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

The choice of longships remains fairly limited, though.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.

And robots!

I'm holding out for the ARG's tiefling cleric of Sarenrae. Gotta maintain that color scheme. :)


As a beekeeper, I was very glad to find an avatar that fits me.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

I really want to see some of the art from Blood of the Night get pulled over. Say what you will about that book, the art was stellar.


doc the grey wrote:
I really want to see some of the art from Blood of the Night get pulled over. Say what you will about that book, the art was stellar.

There are some, I saw two of the alternates damphir already.


Belle Mythix wrote:
doc the grey wrote:
I really want to see some of the art from Blood of the Night get pulled over. Say what you will about that book, the art was stellar.
There are some, I saw two of the alternates damphir already.

all 6 of the alternates damphir are available

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Azure_Zero wrote:
Belle Mythix wrote:
doc the grey wrote:
I really want to see some of the art from Blood of the Night get pulled over. Say what you will about that book, the art was stellar.
There are some, I saw two of the alternates damphir already.
all 6 of the alternates damphir are available

Really?! Well holy cow I might finally convert my in character CC journal over now, awesome!


6 people marked this as a favorite.

Yay New Avatars!

I did it all for Tanuki.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Khonger wrote:

Yay New Avatars!

I did it all for Tanuki.

*slow clap*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Face-Palm wrote:
Khonger wrote:

Yay New Avatars!

I did it all for Tanuki.

*slow clap*

Can't take all the credit.

Dave Gross

Digital Products Assistant

1 person marked this as a favorite.

A new batch of avatars for May products is now available!


Sweet


Awesome!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Llamas: 0

See the discrimination inherent in the system?

Paizo Employee Customer Service Manager

3 people marked this as a favorite.
CourtFool wrote:

Llamas: 0

See the discrimination inherent in the system?

Llamas: 1


3 people marked this as a favorite.

•speechless•

Digital Products Assistant

3 people marked this as a favorite.

A new batch of avatars for June products is now available! :)


HUZZAH!!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Chris Lambertz wrote:
A new batch of avatars for June products is now available! :)

Woo Hoo!

edit: You guys added 'Goblin Seoni' but not 'Goblin Valeros'?!

Epic Sad Face... :C


Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Thank you guys for adding more icons.

I would like to ask for some ratfolk icons. Right now there is only one that can pass for a ratfolk (a wererat).

... And if you could make it a ratfolk that happens to have a tricorne you'd make one of my players super happy. :)


chavamana wrote:

Thank you guys for adding more icons.

I would like to ask for some ratfolk icons. Right now there is only one that can pass for a ratfolk (a wererat).

... And if you could make it a ratfolk that happens to have a tricorne you'd make one of my players super happy. :)

Did you catch this one?

Digital Products Assistant

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Avatars from July and August products are now up! :)


Huzzah again!!


These avatars are gorgeous, but I think I'm finally as happy as I'll ever be with this punkin avatar :)))


When are we going to see the animals from the animal card pack?

Digital Products Assistant

I haven't had the chance to go back and take a look at the Pathfinder/GameMastery Cards or Pathfinder Society lines just yet, so I can't promise an ETA, but they are on my radar :)


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I hope this is not an inappropriate question, but I looked recently to see if you guys had added the blue-eyed wolf from pg 20 of Faiths & Pantheons, and I was unable to find it. Is that because it wasn't included/available or because I was looking in the wrong place?


Ducks and rows are hard to align again?

Digital Products Assistant

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Unfortunately. It is still on my radar, however. :)

Dark Archive

Hello,
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but there are two categories for reptiles: "Reptilian" and "Repitilian".


I'm seeing very few avatars from Ultimate Combat, and I was looking for the Divine Hunter paladin who is on page 63.


Are there any hopes of getting more Aasimars? Like the BMF from Blood of Angels?

I need more Paladinness! The Archon is a sad replacement for the Righteous Glory in a land of Grim Fantasy.

Thank you guys for updating them, I have fun just browsing through the pictures :D


Is there any reason why the Nixie(bonus bestiary and Bestiary 3) was never added?

Digital Products Assistant

The basic rationale behind what art is made into an avatar can be broken down to these things: that they are selected based on whether they fit the dimensions correctly, whether the details scaled decently and contained colors that would remain as vivid and interesting when scaled down. It's not a fixed ruleset and I will sometimes double check artwork I may have missed based on this thread.

At this time we don't accept specific requests for artwork to made into avatars.

The Exchange

I know you don't take request, but I'd like to put one on your radar. The Ulfen on page 160 and the back cover of Ultimate Campaign would make a nice avatar for this character!


The Paizo staff needs a cloning machine?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

The Avatar selection does not seem to have received much of an update since last August. I understand that there have been a number of frustrating delays for you guys in that time, but I was just wondering if it was the case that you haven't added much since then, or I was just not noticing...


I hope we can get some WoTR avatars up.

>_>
<_<
What?

Silver Crusade

Still waiting for the Arcane Pretender halfling from the NPC Codex.
*crosses fingers*

501 to 550 of 681 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Website Feedback / More new avatar images All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.