Community Use Package: PF2E Iconics Pregenerated Characters

Sign in to download this file

Facebook Twitter Email

This package contains pregenerated characters for use in the Pathfinder Society. The following can be found in this download package:

Pathfinder Second Edition: Core Rulebook

  • Amiri: Human Barbarian (Levels 1, 3, & 5)
  • Ezren: Human Wizard (Levels 1, 3, & 5)
  • Fumbus: Goblin Alchemist (Levels 1, 3, & 5)
  • Harsk: Dwarf Ranger (Levels 1 & 5)
  • Kyra: Human Cleric (Levels 1, 3, & 5)
  • Lem: Halfling Bard (Levels 1 & 5)
  • Lini: Gnome Druid (Levels 1 & 5)
  • Merisiel: Elf Rogue (Levels 1, 3, & 5)
  • Sajan: Human Monk (Levels 1 & 5)
  • Seelah: Human Champion (Levels 1 & 5)
  • Seoni: Human Sorcerer (Levels 1 & 5)
  • Valeros: Human Fighter (Levels 1, 3, & 5)

Pathfinder Advanced Player's Guide

  • Feiya: Human Witch (Levels 1 & 5)
  • Jirelle: Half-Elf Swashbuckler (Levels 1 & 5)
  • Korakai: Tengu Oracle (Levels 1 & 5)
  • Quinn: Human Investigator (Levels 1 & 5)
Last Updated: 09/28/2020

Product Availability

Fulfilled immediately.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZOCUP022E


See Also:

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

1 to 50 of 94 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

4 people marked this as a favorite.

Valeros (Lv. 5) has wooden shield stats despite being listed with a steel shield, which is incredibly fragile at level 5.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber

Would it be possible to get this without watermarks? To my recollection the SF pregens don't.

Thanks!

Liberty's Edge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Amiri's Nature Skill at level 1 is not marked as Trained, though the bonus is correct.


Pathfinder Card Game, Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber

Cool deal! Thank you!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

As a side note, as much as I normally recommend Foxit Reader for all my PDF view/print needs, I have to say stick with Adobe for this one. For some reason all the character sheets *except* Amiri, Harsk, Sajan, and Valeros print with the character art upside down if you use Foxit to print. The others are fine.

Liberty's Edge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Fumbus should be encumbered based on his gear list (which seems to total 6 Bulk, 6 L at a minimum) unless the corebook's list of Bulk numbers is in error.

See this post for an enumerated list.


Will we be getting level 5 versions for all of them eventually?

Paizo Employee Organized Play Lead Developer

4 people marked this as a favorite.
AlmightyRah wrote:
Will we be getting level 5 versions for all of them eventually?

Yes, all of these characters will eventually get level 5 versions as well.


Sajan is missing Flurry of blows in feats section. This is a pretty important ability to be missing for PFS new players.


Linda Zayas-Palmer wrote:
AlmightyRah wrote:
Will we be getting level 5 versions for all of them eventually?
Yes, all of these characters will eventually get level 5 versions as well.

How far do you think they're going to go with the iconics? Eventually give us full levels 1-20? Or just give everyone level 1 and level 5?

Dark Archive

Have the issues been fixed?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Linda Zayas-Palmer wrote:
AlmightyRah wrote:
Will we be getting level 5 versions for all of them eventually?
Yes, all of these characters will eventually get level 5 versions as well.

Is there a Time Line when the other Ionics will Be Available? And is there a Level we can look forward to seeing them? Level 8 or 9?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

With the tighter tiers of play, I think increasing the range of pregens would be a good idea, just doesn't need to be done all at once.

I personally would love to see a level 10 and 14 pregens set, in addition to the level 1s and 5s, so players could have pregens in high-level content that we're sure to get to sometime.

It'd be nice to have a pregen that could be played in a public run AP of higher levels. Or higher level scenarios as to not exclude folks from playing when that's the only run content at the time.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Akvo wrote:
Would it be possible to get this without watermarks? To my recollection the SF pregens don't.

These are no longer watermarked.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Vic Wertz wrote:
Akvo wrote:
Would it be possible to get this without watermarks? To my recollection the SF pregens don't.
These are no longer watermarked.

Thank you very much Vic! This is helpful for conventions not passing out my personal email address.

Grand Lodge

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Some of the Level 5 pregens (Ezren, Fumbus, Kyra) are three pages long. I noticed that the second page of all the pregens includes a helpful header with the name of the pregen. There is no such helpful header on the 3rd page.

Since I laminated these, I have punched a hole in the corner of the double-sided first page and the third page, and then looped and knotted a string to keep the disparate parts together. I am hoping that people who hand out paper copies staple them. Otherwise, those third pages will come loose, and it will be difficult to figure out which goes with what pregen.

Can you please mark all pages with a character header?

Thanks.
Hmm

Paizo Employee Organized Play Lead Developer

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Hmm wrote:

Some of the Level 5 pregens (Ezren, Fumbus, Kyra) are three pages long. I noticed that the second page of all the pregens includes a helpful header with the name of the pregen. There is no such helpful header on the 3rd page.

Since I laminated these, I have punched a hole in the corner of the double-sided first page and the third page, and then looped and knotted a string to keep the disparate parts together. I am hoping that people who hand out paper copies staple them. Otherwise, those third pages will come loose, and it will be difficult to figure out which goes with what pregen.

Can you please mark all pages with a character header?

Thanks.
Hmm

Thanks Hmm! I've added this to our list of updates for the pregens. This feedback is well-timed. I'm actually working on some fixes now, both to address errors and to input the errata (which changes the Bulk of basically every character, giving them more space to pick up things they find in their adventures).

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Okay, cool beans!

Hmm

Liberty's Edge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, LO Special Edition, Pathfinder Accessories, PF Special Edition Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Linda Zayas-Palmer wrote:
Thanks Hmm! I've added this to our list of updates for the pregens. This feedback is well-timed. I'm actually working on some fixes now, both to address errors and to input the errata (which changes the Bulk of basically every character, giving them more space to pick up things they find in their adventures).

While you are looking at that list Linda, one of the main complaints I have gotten about the Pregens was the removal of the background story for them. Would love to see that added back.

Paizo Employee Organized Play Lead Developer

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dragnmoon wrote:
Linda Zayas-Palmer wrote:
Thanks Hmm! I've added this to our list of updates for the pregens. This feedback is well-timed. I'm actually working on some fixes now, both to address errors and to input the errata (which changes the Bulk of basically every character, giving them more space to pick up things they find in their adventures).
While you are looking at that list Linda, one of the main complaints I have gotten about the Pregens was the removal of the background story for them. Would love to see that added back.

Hi! Given the mandate to keep pregens to a single page front and back page whenever possible, the more visual layout, and the amount of time such a revision and design would take, we're not considering adding stories to the pregens at this stage.

But the stories on the iconic pregens are nearly always paraphrased and truncated versions of the text of blogs from the Meet the Iconics series, so if your players are interested in engaging with the stories behind the pregenerated characters, I'd recommend checking out the blogs: https://paizo.com/community/blog/tags/iconics/meetTheIconics.


Still no word on when we'll get the rest of the lvl 5 pregens? Let alone the high-tier pregens?

This is already having an impact in PFS, and once the AP is fully sanctioned, the problem will only get worse.

PFS already has a special requiring the lvl 5 pregens.
What happens with a 7-player table and only 6 pregens? Doubling up is a great way to feel useless at the table. And nevermind even a 6 player table having so little choice available. Oops! You happened to sit at the wrong table position and thus got stuck with whatever pregen was left over. Hope you don't mind playing whatever everyone else didn't want to play....


Seoni seems to be missing her extra trained skill from her skilled heritage. She only has her 2 from background, 2 from bloodline, and 2 + 1 Int from class.


While creating Sajan: Human Monk (Level 1) in TOS 2nd CORE edition, I noticed that the PDF is missing a Language (which was fixed in the Update 1.0 errata for Humans)

In the same vein, Merisiel seems to be missing a trained skill (Stealth is granted by both the Background and the class, so that might be the cause...?)

TOS Admin


Syri wrote:
Seoni seems to be missing her extra trained skill from her skilled heritage. She only has her 2 from background, 2 from bloodline, and 2 + 1 Int from class.

TOS 2nd CORE edition confirms this.

The breakdown is:

1x Ancestry (Skilled Human)
3x Sorcerer Class (2+int modif: 2+1 = 3)
2x Imperial Bloodline: Arcana, Society
1x Perception (from the Class)
2x Nomad Background (Survival + Lore Hills)

For a total of 9 trained skills. The PDF only lists 8 ...

TOS Admin

ADDENDUM:
MAY I humbly suggest that you use version numbers on your Iconic's PDF file names? This would allow all users to easily know if we have the latest version of an Iconic character or not. THANKS!!


Is the text for the scroll in level 1 Ezren's inventory a typo?


So... I have somewhat of a confused question regarding the canon of Tyrant's Grasp, and the iconic characters you have listed here.

Spoilers for the end of Tyrant's Grasp

:
If Seelah is one of the iconics who went through Tyrant's Grasp, how can she exist in 2e's canon? Shouldn't she be completely destroyed body and soul with a statue in Absalom?

Silver Crusade

5 people marked this as a favorite.

That's not how iconics/APs being codified work.

The Iconics are to shown consistently in art in order to have a familiar frame of reference. Until Paizo says otherwise the Iconics were not the ones who did these adventures for the current updated timeline, but unnamed adventures (aka your groups).

Their comics are the only thing that's canon concerning them, for the APs they're there for the art.


How does Lini go from 16 AC to 18 AC with a shield on, on the first page? She's wearing a buckler. Is this an error?


Hello there, correct me if I'm wrong but I noticed that Amiri's bastard sword should do 1d10 as it is a large weapon if used in one hand, the two handed doesn't change as dices don't go over 1d12. Which I find a strange rule too.

Silver Crusade

Dice don't change for larger weapons, you get static number boosts.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Hello,

I see that the last update for the pre-gens was 11/27/2019. Is there a TENTATIVE when the character with only one level will be increased? Also, with assumed new iconics coming out with the Advanced Players Guide will we see their pre-gens up to at least level 3 as well.

Thanks

Scarab Sages

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Bumping. Hoping for an answer to Dar Ren's question about getting all the Iconics updated to lvl 5.

-Havok

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.

When are we getting an update?

Dark Archive

Well I didn't realize that only six pregens had level 5 versions huh.

Out of curisioty, will there eventually be higher level than this pregens? Like level 7/9/11/etc? Or is 5 or 7 the max level for pregens?


Is Ezren missing a wizard feat? His 1st level sheet only lists two.

He has one from metamagical experimentation arcane thesis and one from being a universalist. Where is his standard first level wizard feat?

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Golfker wrote:

Is Ezren missing a wizard feat? His 1st level sheet only lists two.

He has one from metamagical experimentation arcane thesis and one from being a universalist. Where is his standard first level wizard feat?

Wizards don't get a standard 1st level Feat separate from Thesis and School stuff. This is consistent with most other casters, and is listet in the errata.


Deadmanwalking wrote:
Golfker wrote:

Is Ezren missing a wizard feat? His 1st level sheet only lists two.

He has one from metamagical experimentation arcane thesis and one from being a universalist. Where is his standard first level wizard feat?

Wizards don't get a standard 1st level Feat separate from Thesis and School stuff. This is consistent with most other casters, and is listet in the errata.

Ahh, I see. That's a pretty significant error in the CRB then. Too bad they had to catch it...


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Card Game, Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

I just downloaded the updated document. What happened to the level 3 pregens that were available before? My latest download, which includes the APG pregens, doesn't have any level 3 pregens.

Dark Archive

Hmm the shop blurb still mentions the level 3 pregens... Though I do secretly hope they decided to cut level 3 pregens in favor of level 9 pregens, that way we would have 3 pregens for tiers 1-4, 5-8 and 9-12 ;D

(please paizo if you are going to stick with 3 pregens and no more, having one for each of three most common "tier" categories would be really useful!)


Pathfinder Lost Omens Subscriber

I just downloaded mine and they are still watermarked. I also don't see level 3 pregens as listed above.

Incendiaeternus wrote:
Vic Wertz wrote:
Akvo wrote:
Would it be possible to get this without watermarks? To my recollection the SF pregens don't.
These are no longer watermarked.
Thank you very much Vic! This is helpful for conventions not passing out my personal email address.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

I don't mind the watermark, though I can see why people don't want to give out their personal email address.

It does seem strange that the APG iconics are available in L1 and L5, while not all Core Iconics are getting a L5 pregen.

And I agree with CorvusMask, if you do pregenerate them at a higher level, L9 seems like a sweet spot. But I don't mind if that's not going to happen.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Looking over the APG Pregens I have noticed several mechanical errors:

At 5th level, Jirelle's speed should be 35 feet (40 with Panache), starting at 3rd level Swashbucklers receive half their bonus speed even when they lack Panache.

Quinn's Devise A Stratagem, in listing what weapons it works with, exempts his crossbow. Devise A Stratagem should work fine with a crossbow. At 1st level, his crossbow also has a +5 to hit, while it should have a +4 like his acid flask. At 5th level, he has Expert in Society but no other Skill Proficiency changes from 1st level, meaning he's missing three Skill Increases (based on Skill Feats, these should probably go to Diplomacy, Deception, and Stealth ). He'd mechanically also be much better off (and thematically much the same) with Str 12 and Dex 14, but that's a separate issue not an error per se.

Korakai's 5th level version appears to be missing a Skill Feat.


Levels 3 are not present in the file.


Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
JLevesque wrote:
Levels 3 are not present in the file.

I second this. It looks like they were maybe removed when the APG pregens were added. Could this be fixed please.


Will the four pregens from the Advanced Player's Guide be added soon? I need to play a pregen on Monday, and I'd like to try out the new rules for those classes.

Grand Archive

Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Zoot Koomie wrote:
Will the four pregens from the Advanced Player's Guide be added soon? I need to play a pregen on Monday, and I'd like to try out the new rules for those classes.

They have pregens for lvl 1 and 5 for the 4 of them. If you try redownloading and it gives you the same file, try clicking on the “problems downloading this file? Click here” link under the download link. You could also try to hit the “refresh downloads” button at the top of your download page.


Level 3 files are missing, that is really troublesome for our spontaneous game session next week.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Maps, Starfinder Maps Subscriber

Since the people of Paizo are having trouble generating the higher level pregens, why not let the community generate them? Or, designate a few Venture Captains, give them some guidelines, assign a single character to a few of them, and pick the one that seems to best fit the lore.

We're a gaming community that is willing to help without monetary compensation. Paizo could always offer to canonize a player character in exchange for leveling up pre-gens, or other assistance. There's a vast resource willing to be tapped. Not only would this alleviate some of the ever growing backlog, but your players and volunteers would then become personally invested in seeing this game grow.

Stop being restrained by the contract demon.

Just my pair of coppers.

Paizo Employee Organized Play Associate

1 person marked this as a favorite.

These have been updated to (re)include the level 3 files that were accidentally left out of the previous version, as well as to add some new level 5 characters.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Maps, Starfinder Maps Subscriber

Excellent! Thank you very much! I will begin perusing these tonight.

1 to 50 of 94 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Community Use Package: PF2E Iconics Pregenerated Characters All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.