Keith's Best Character Ever: Enora

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Greetings! I'm Keith Richmond, the newest member of the Adventure Card Game design team. I joined during the middle of work on Wrath of the Righteous, but you'll see more of my work in the Class Decks and future sets. I'm super excited about the work I'm doing on a set I can't tell you about until next year.

Chad believes that Seelah is the best PACG character ever, even as he admits that no one agrees with him. Mike believes that Darago is the best ever, despite Darago's problems when he can't find enough undead minions. Enora, the best character in Wrath, is here to show you utterly deluded they are.

Enora is an arcanist, a class that blends the best elements of wizards and sorcerers. Her parents are both professors at the Occularium, and she grew up studying in its libraries. She's a super-smart halfling whose curiosity and luck led her to discover great cosmic power with hardly any downsides. It's true that her devotion to Nethys would cause problems for her back home, but what adventurer doesn't need a great reason to go on adventures? In terms of looks alone, she's already beaten Darago. Check out her sweet robes!

The true flaw in Chad's pick is that Seelah isn't a real caster. True casters are both the most powerful and the most versatile characters in the Pathfinder ACG, just as they are in the RPG. It's true that they require more care and planning, but that pays off in so many ways. Spells, especially the mythic ones found in Wrath of the Righteous, can be powerful because they're not just revealed. Instead, you choose when and where they're most effective.

The best casters—and Enora is the best of the best—never need to worry about failing to recharge their spells. You can set up a card engine, constantly cycling your deck as you cast spells. An optimal use of this engine, modified by the unique nature of each caster, enables you to have the right cards when they are most needed. Your greater hand size ensures you have more solutions available, and the added perception of danger makes the game more exciting. At the end of the day, being fragile only truly matters when you fail, and Enora has enough tricks to ensure success.

Enora uses her best skill, Knowledge, to acquire spells and items, the boons most useful to her. This can be a scenario saver when used to acquire Divine spells (such as Cure) that she can use as scrolls or to give to her friends. Enora is a caster's caster who never runs out of spells. Her second power is a beautiful cycle mechanic to recharge a spell from her discard pile whenever she casts a spell. This means it's safe to discard spells to absorb damage, since they'll be back soon enough. Check off a power feat, and she can even extend her magical shields to protect her friends. This is particularly helpful against "before you act" damage, a common trick of dragons and demons.

Enora's deck is unburdened by dead or filler cards such as armor or weapons. She can focus fully on her love of spells and items, and by items, I mostly mean books. Like Enora, I love books, but instead of using them to escape reality, she uses them to rewrite reality. How awesome is that? Many books are recharged with Knowledge, so she can cycle them just like spells. The remainder of her deck, allies and blessings, can be used for extra explorations.

My first development task when I joined the team was to brainstorm ideas for Wrath of the Righteous roles. I'll admit the rest of the team had some grueling work to hack my gibberish into sensible mechanics, so I didn't help as much as I might have hoped. That said, Enora barely required any modification. Everyone knew she was just too awesome to change. She has two solid role choices: expand her mastery of the arcane as an Eldritch Savant or grab a library card and learn all the things as an Occularium Scholar.

As an Eldritch Savant, Enora gains power feats to fine-tune her casting engine. She can learn to cycle spells into her hand and shuffle spells into her deck instead of recharging them. She also gains the ability to bypass any pesky defenses the demons of the Worldwound might possess by changing the energy types of her spells. This ability is even sweeter when you use it to exploit a monster's vulnerability.

Knowledge is power, and Enora the Occularium Scholar and her books hold all the knowledge. She can cite page and passage to overcome any barrier. With her divinations and tomes of lore, she can determine the optimal solution to any location's closing requirements and even do a little self-help. Thankfully, Wrath features many books—and codices, handbooks, journals, and tomes—for Enora to collect. I visualize her as venturing down into the Abyss while constantly pulling out relevant guidebooks (perhaps carried for her by Seelah or Darago.)

There's another really important reason why Enora is the best Wrath character. Knowledge is the most important skill in Wrath of the Righteous. This won't be obvious until you get to see more of the horrible banes that await you, but many of them have a secret weakness that only the most knowledgeable can exploit. Whether you're facing Baphomet's minotaurs or Khorramzadeh's elder fire demons, Enora will prove that her pen is mightier than any sword.


According to page 34 of the Demon Hunter's Handbook, Mr. Demon, you die now.

So that's my argument for Enora as the best character ever. Accept no substitutes. We'll return to this debate in a month or so, because Tanis has some delicious things to share with you about convention season goodies!

Keith Richmond
Adventure Card Game Developer

More Paizo Blog.
Tags: Arcanists Enora Iconics Pathfinder Adventure Card Game
1 to 50 of 86 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Adventure Card Game Designer

5 people marked this as a favorite.
Foolish Keith wrote:
Enora's deck is unburdened by dead or filler cards such as armor or weapons.

Oh snap.


I'm sensing a Lini / Enora teamup in my future.

Pathfinder ACG Developer

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Beargram wrote:
I'm sensing a Lini / Enora teamup in my future.

Lini is my favorite RotR character, so this teamup is indeed a match made in heaven :)


I really like the fact that both of her roles look ridiculously amazing in very different ways. Eldritch savant is a combo players dream, where while the power and versatility of Occularium Scholar is through the roof. Can't wait to try both of those options.


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

Enora is amazing. I am absolutely in love, as I have been for no card since maybe Feiya. I very well have a new favorite official card, though I'll have to try it out myself first, of course :).

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Pawns, Rulebook Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

As the husband of a librarian (and a former one myself), I find Mr Richmond's arguments with regard to the best character completely overwhelming.

Books! Check 'em out! (@yourLibrary)


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber
Joshua Birk 898 wrote:
I really like the fact that both of her roles look ridiculously amazing in very different ways. Eldritch savant is a combo players dream, where while the power and versatility of Occularium Scholar is through the roof. Can't wait to try both of those options.

It is almost impossible to have the RotR Lini power in a role and not have it be the overwhelmingly superior option, so props to the designers for at least making me think for a bit before concluding that Occularium Scholar is the obvious choice.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Pretty sure I have to agree with Keith so far - Enora looks amazing! I know who I'm playing when WotR comes out.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber
Tanis O'Connor wrote:
Foolish Keith wrote:
Enora's deck is unburdened by dead or filler cards such as armor or weapons.
Oh snap.

The gauntlet's been thrown!

Ask Oloch how he feels about his weapons and armor, Keith. Can your precious Enora throw a Half-Plate at my face to heal me? No? Didn't think so.


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber
isaic16 wrote:
It is almost impossible to have the RotR Lini power in a role and not have it be the overwhelmingly superior option, so props to the designers for at least making me think for a bit before concluding that Occularium Scholar is the obvious choice.

Agna says hi. If you want a pure bruiser, Aggressor Agna isn't too bad, actually.

(Although I still picked Beastmaster Agna, but that's because she already works well with Animals)

OP Enora is a bit worrying though; the Book trait doesn't appear on a lot of items in the Wizard class deck, and by "doesn't appear on a lot of items" I mean only the Codex. So she'll probably be powerful in the AP, but OP Enora will have to go another route. If there is Loot that are Books in Wrath, OP Enora will probably request them all. :)

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Ah, zeroth_hour makes a good point. I am looking forward to using Enora in the standard Wrath game, but in Season of Wrath OP she might be very difficult since she's restricted to the Wizard deck.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I don't care about the card game, but I really love Enora's design. Halflings are the best.

Adventure Card Game Designer

2 people marked this as a favorite.

As wrongheaded as this article is on every other level, I have to say that those are some pretty sweet robes.

#darago4evs


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber
zeroth_hour wrote:
isaic16 wrote:
It is almost impossible to have the RotR Lini power in a role and not have it be the overwhelmingly superior option, so props to the designers for at least making me think for a bit before concluding that Occularium Scholar is the obvious choice.

Agna says hi. If you want a pure bruiser, Aggressor Agna isn't too bad, actually.

(Although I still picked Beastmaster Agna, but that's because she already works well with Animals)

OP Enora is a bit worrying though; the Book trait doesn't appear on a lot of items in the Wizard class deck, and by "doesn't appear on a lot of items" I mean only the Codex. So she'll probably be powerful in the AP, but OP Enora will have to go another route. If there is Loot that are Books in Wrath, OP Enora will probably request them all. :)

Good point. That power is pretty weak in OP due to that, so you're either going Eldrich Savant, or you REALLY like using knowledge to defeat barriers.


Our RotR Ezren, who has spent much of his time as Jirelle in S&S pining for magic, is going to go loopy over this. Either that, or he's going to insist on being Ezren again...

Shadow Lodge

Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber
zeroth_hour wrote:
OP Enora is a bit worrying though; the Book trait doesn't appear on a lot of items in the Wizard class deck, and by "doesn't appear on a lot of items" I mean only the Codex. So she'll probably be powerful in the AP, but OP Enora will have to go another route. If there is Loot that are Books in Wrath, OP Enora will probably request them all. :)

But Enora isn't a Wizard, and so won't be usable in OP until they come out with an Arcanist deck. Which will presumably have some books in it.

Pathfinder ACG Developer

zeroth_hour wrote:
OP Enora is a bit worrying though; the Book trait doesn't appear on a lot of items in the Wizard class deck, and by "doesn't appear on a lot of items" I mean only the Codex. So she'll probably be powerful in the AP, but OP Enora will have to go another route. If there is Loot that are Books in Wrath, OP Enora will probably request them all. :)

That is an unfortunate wrinkle, but I assure you that Enora the Eldritch Savant functions quite well without books.

Adventure Card Game Designer

2 people marked this as a favorite.
pH unbalanced wrote:
But Enora isn't a Wizard, and so won't be usable in OP until they come out with an Arcanist deck. Which will presumably have some books in it.

Those hardy stalwarts who complete Season of the Shackles will be able to play Enora with the Wizard deck.


Enora was a character I've been curious to see since the Parade of Tributes blog; but now I'm a bit sad. This is ONLY because we have a player that only plays pure Arcane casters, and I don't think there is a way to bribe him otherwise.

Seriously, though, Enora is awesome. :)


Keith wrote:

The best casters—and Enora is the best of the best—never need to worry about failing to recharge their spells. You can set up a card engine, constantly cycling your deck as you cast spells.

Keith wrote:

Your greater hand size ensures you have more solutions available

Keith wrote:

At the end of the day, being fragile only truly matters when you fail, and [the best characters have] enough tricks to ensure success

Keith wrote:

[The best casters' decks are] unburdened by dead or filler cards such as armor or weapons

This guy. He knows what he's talking about.

Especially about what makes a character "best" and not just "favorite." :P

Thanks, Keith, it was refreshing to read an article so in line with hardcore card game philosophies, and not just going on about awesomeness (not that there's anything wrong with those articles or their quantities!).

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber
pH unbalanced wrote:
zeroth_hour wrote:
OP Enora is a bit worrying though; the Book trait doesn't appear on a lot of items in the Wizard class deck, and by "doesn't appear on a lot of items" I mean only the Codex. So she'll probably be powerful in the AP, but OP Enora will have to go another route. If there is Loot that are Books in Wrath, OP Enora will probably request them all. :)
But Enora isn't a Wizard, and so won't be usable in OP until they come out with an Arcanist deck. Which will presumably have some books in it.

The reward for completion Season of the Shackles Adventure 6 lets you play Enora in OP using the Wizard deck :)


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

Wow, I absolutely love Enora! Looks like I may not be making another Lem as my main OP character after all. Seriously, I like her more than every single Wizard in the class deck, at least when using the class deck in OP format (Melindra'd be great if she had better weapons and items to work with).

zeroth_hour wrote:
OP Enora is a bit worrying though; the Book trait doesn't appear on a lot of items in the Wizard class deck, and by "doesn't appear on a lot of items" I mean only the Codex. So she'll probably be powerful in the AP, but OP Enora will have to go another route. If there is Loot that are Books in Wrath, OP Enora will probably request them all. :)

I was a little worried about this, too, since Occularium Scholar is the Role I'll be shooting for (when I saw Knowledge vs. Barriers, the other Role was no longer in the running). But I don't mind so much. The reveal for 1d4+ is still great even if you only have one Book. I'll hope for some Book Loot in Wrath, and if there aren't any, I probably just won't take the last power on the role. She's still rather amazing.


Orbis Orboros wrote:

Keith wrote:

At the end of the day, being fragile only truly matters when you fail, and [the best characters have] enough tricks to ensure success

This guy. He knows what he's talking about.

Tsadok Goldtooth, Omara Culverin, Barnabas Harrigan and a host of other monsters say,'hey.'

That first quote looks like it's coming from someone who wants to completely ignores Skull and Shackles.


isaic16 wrote:


It is almost impossible to have the RotR Lini power in a role and not have it be the overwhelmingly superior option, so props to the designers for at least making me think for a bit before concluding that Occularium Scholar is the obvious choice.

I generally echo your sentiments, but I was even more surprised that on Occularium Scholar, there are three powers feats I would check off before I even got to the 'Lini power'


Joshua Birk 898 wrote:
isaic16 wrote:


It is almost impossible to have the RotR Lini power in a role and not have it be the overwhelmingly superior option, so props to the designers for at least making me think for a bit before concluding that Occularium Scholar is the obvious choice.
I generally echo your sentiments, but I was even more surprised that on Occularium Scholar, there are three powers feats I would check off before I even got to the 'Lini power'

Gonna take a guess.

-Recharge book/spell to examine 3 off your location deck / your deck
---Resequence when examining
-Knowledge to barriers


Yep, though I am not settled on the order.

When the biggest flaw of a character is "But my hand size is low because I can't possibly pass up on all of these other powers," you have an amazing character.

Pathfinder ACG Developer

Joshua Birk 898 wrote:
That first quote looks like it's coming from someone who wants to completely ignores Skull and Shackles.

Danger just makes things more exciting! Never focus on the negative aspects if trying to sell something ;)

More seriously, Knowledge to defeat barriers is my rebuttal to ignoring Skull and Shackles.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Card Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Keith, you make some very compelling arguments. I still think I'm on team Balazar, but I have a fondness for both gnomes and summoners, so there is that. Given your assertion that Knowledge is the most important important skill in WotR, I'm glad that Balazar isn't a slouch in that department.

And I'll come out and say it: I *like* having an armor in my deck. One's generally enough, but high-end / loot armors can be well worth holding onto. Though I acknowledge one of her powers does mitigate the need for armors somewhat.

Adventure Card Game Designer

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Orbis Orboros wrote:
Thanks, Keith, it was refreshing to read an article so in line with hardcore card game philosophies, and not just going on about awesomeness (not that there's anything wrong with those articles or their quantities!).

Hey! I wrote an entire article about a template.


Keith Richmond wrote:

Danger just makes things more exciting! Never focus on the negative aspects if trying to sell something ;)

More seriously, Knowledge to defeat barriers is my rebuttal to ignoring Skull and Shackles.

I was objecting to the general principle of being fragile only truly matters when you fail," which I find both wrongheaded and an inaccurate description of the character..

One of the things I love about Enora is that she has great defense powers. Between he ability to scout and avoid danger preemptively and shield her whole team from magical damage, she is incredibly robust.


Mike Selinker wrote:

Hey! I wrote an entire article about a template.

Your truly a designer's designer, Mike.


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

All the character reveals so far have been truly outstanding! Wrath will definitely be giving my group the hardest time when choosing characters yet. I will have to wait for Adowyn and Imrijka's reveal to make my final choice on which to play first. I'm hoping Leryn will woo me.


I loved Ezren in RotR! I think I have a new favorite character myself! I love that you can have a built in auger for ALWAYS! I will have to be thoroughly convinced to play another character for my first time through the AP.


Interesting and fun mechanics, and I really like that we have a character who plays with books.

Enora defintely seems powerfull, but maybe TOO powerfull.

In S&S the developer team tried to make sure that there is no obvious picks with skill feats, and there is no skill to "rule them all".

And now, it's a character who can defeat opponents, acquire boons, and maybe even defeat barriers with a single skill. Oh, and she also heals herself and prevent damage. And may have Lini's "automatic D4 to everything" on top of that. It's a bit too much for me.


Enora looks fabulous but I would be cautious about seeing her as overpowered

First of all, at 1d12+1 her base casting stat is middling for an arcane caster. This low score is compounded by the fact that she has no powers to increase her combat totals for the first half of the game.

So, yes, she will dump all of her skill increased into int, but that's generally been the best bet for arcane casters, even in S&S. Even focused on int her failure rate against monsters will still be far higher than someone like Feiya.

Also, don't get sucked in by Keith's rhetoric. Her base power feats do next to nothing to help her actually beat banes or set up crazy combo cycling. She gets better at acquiring items and staving off magic damage and hand size. Her best powers come via her role card, which means she wont have access to them until the second half of the game, at best.


Also, her vestments are kinda garbage, especially at the beginning of the campaign when iconic cards should shine, since she already has the ability to reliable recharge spells.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Joshua Birk 898 wrote:
Also, her vestments are kinda garbage

I let most of the comments slide, but I had to take issue with this one. There are a lot of non-spells that have the magic trait. And she's not the only one who can take this card.


Orbis Orboros wrote:


I let most of the comments slide, but I had to take issue with this one. There are a lot of non-spells that have the magic trait. And she's not the only one who can take this card.

I was only talking about the vestments for her, and I would agree that it could be a useful card for other casters. However, I do think that it is a problem if your iconic boon is far better on a bunch of other characters than for you.

While other non-spells can have the magic trait, you tend not to have many of them in your starting deck, and even if you do this card is still worse than the other 'recharge to heal' cards we have seen from previous sets.

Sovereign Court RPG Superstar 2011 Top 32

Enora looks like a bit of a slow builder to me - no easy way to fight without spells in your hand, so you have to be careful about deck management to not end up in a situation where all your spells are in your deck.

But once you get some power feats going those defensive abilities are amazing. Acrobatics check or the dragon/demon/whatever does d4+1 (type) damage - I'll just discard a spell. Enora laughs at the later Runelords scenarios.


Joshua Birk 898 wrote:
Orbis Orboros wrote:


I let most of the comments slide, but I had to take issue with this one. There are a lot of non-spells that have the magic trait. And she's not the only one who can take this card.

I was only talking about the vestments for her, and I would agree that it could be a useful card for other casters. However, I do think that it is a problem if your iconic boon is far better on a bunch of other characters than for you.

While other non-spells can have the magic trait, you tend not to have many of them in your starting deck, and even if you do this card is still worse than the other 'recharge to heal' cards we have seen from previous sets.

Some fair points.

Something else: you get to select the card (from a subset, granted) unlike most of the others. Hanelius let you pick, of course, but Staff of Minor, Surgeon, and Shaman didn't if I recall correctly. And personally, I like to have this card archetype NOT in my ally slot, which I like to use for exploring; only the Staff before now was not an ally.


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber
Joshua Birk 898 wrote:
Orbis Orboros wrote:


I let most of the comments slide, but I had to take issue with this one. There are a lot of non-spells that have the magic trait. And she's not the only one who can take this card.

I was only talking about the vestments for her, and I would agree that it could be a useful card for other casters. However, I do think that it is a problem if your iconic boon is far better on a bunch of other characters than for you.

While other non-spells can have the magic trait, you tend not to have many of them in your starting deck, and even if you do this card is still worse than the other 'recharge to heal' cards we have seen from previous sets.

Eh, this is already a problem.

Teapot is frigging amazing for Damiel, way more than it would be for Harsk (just because of the sheer quantity of Liquid boons that Damiel gets in his deck).

Arcane Robes can be autorecharged by Radillo (once she gets 4 skill feats) and Seoni (autorecharges Arcane Items with a check period), but Class Deck Ezren needs the Hedge Wizard role card (RotR Ezren is okay).

Agna and RotR Lini automatically recharge Biter, but Harsk requires his RotR incarnation and a role card to do it.


...and just asked the fellow I'm sure would be playing Enora. After describing the various power feats she has access to, his response: "what's her hand size."

I'd forgotten about that quirk of his: he only likes arcane casters because of the huge hand size, not the flavour or powers. In other words, if Seoni has 8 before the role card, he wouldn't even consider Enora.

But that's just a playstyle thing.


Sandslice wrote:

...and just asked the fellow I'm sure would be playing Enora. After describing the various power feats she has access to, his response: "what's her hand size."

I'd forgotten about that quirk of his: he only likes arcane casters because of the huge hand size, not the flavour or powers. In other words, if Seoni has 8 before the role card, he wouldn't even consider Enora.

But that's just a playstyle thing.

And he only plays Arcane casters you said?

What, has this guy not met our friend Ranzak?


Orbis Orboros wrote:

And he only plays Arcane casters you said?

What, has this guy not met our friend Ranzak?

We don't have the promos, so sadly no. So no Ranzak, no Poog, none of that.


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

Unfortunate. Ranzak can get upto 11 hand size.

You can buy Ranzak from the website though: Here


The robes to recharge a spell are still useful for the discarding power - as you're not playing a spell, you don't get to recharge them at the time, this is a useful way to grab them back.


bbKabag wrote:

Unfortunate. Ranzak can get up to 11 hand size.

You can buy Ranzak from the website though: Here

You could also download the Skull and Shackles Character Sheets for free. They include Ranzak.

ObTopic: She looks pretty good, whether main or Guild. Better in her Scholarly role in the main game, but still. Very Spell focused; look out for those "make this check or don't play Spells" monsters! (Thrice-damned spell resistance!) The elemental swap-out ability, if you go that route, should mostly take care of the other resistance concern.

Her Vestments seem pretty useful, and in Guild play are easy enough to get back if you want to skip them at first. Not something I have to worry about for now; our Guild groups only play every other week so we probably won't get to Wrath until next year sometime. ::shrug::


What actually struck me most about this is Enora's hand-on-hip pose. It has always seemed to me that the little people of fantasy (dwarves, gnomes, halflings, etc.) always appear in exactly one of two poses: standing still (and I really mean JUST standing) or flying full bore into battle (usually only an art work choice for male dwarves with giant axes). It's not often I ever see them in the same kinds of poses we put the big people. The art work is really a big part of what sucked me into this game. I've seen some great games be absolutely destroyed by poor art decisions and, in a card game like this where text is extremely limited, your art work has to speak volumes.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Orbis Orboros wrote:
Sandslice wrote:

...and just asked the fellow I'm sure would be playing Enora. After describing the various power feats she has access to, his response: "what's her hand size."

I'd forgotten about that quirk of his: he only likes arcane casters because of the huge hand size, not the flavour or powers. In other words, if Seoni has 8 before the role card, he wouldn't even consider Enora.

But that's just a playstyle thing.

And he only plays Arcane casters you said?

What, has this guy not met our friend Ranzak?

Lisa has been playing Enora in our Wrath campaign, having previously played Ranzak through RotR, and she feels that Enora rides on the edge of dying even more than Ranzak does.


Vic Wertz wrote:
Orbis Orboros wrote:
Sandslice wrote:

...and just asked the fellow I'm sure would be playing Enora. After describing the various power feats she has access to, his response: "what's her hand size."

I'd forgotten about that quirk of his: he only likes arcane casters because of the huge hand size, not the flavour or powers. In other words, if Seoni has 8 before the role card, he wouldn't even consider Enora.

But that's just a playstyle thing.

And he only plays Arcane casters you said?

What, has this guy not met our friend Ranzak?

Lisa has been playing Enora in our Wrath campaign, having previously played Ranzak through RotR, and she feels that Enora rides on the edge of dying even more than Ranzak does.

o.0

There's got to be something going on here.

Perhaps Wrath is just harder than RotR?

1 to 50 of 86 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Adventure Card Game / General Discussion / Paizo Blog: Keith's Best Character Ever: Enora All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

See Also: