GM Ventiine's Kingmaker 1e

Game Master Ventiine

Location: Traveling
Current day: Starday, the 19th of Calistril (February), 4710
4710 Calendar

Kingdom Sheet | Regional (Kingdom) Map | Hex Map | Combat Maps (B1) | Quests | Loot


201 to 250 of 254 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Kingdom | Hex Map | Combat Map | Quests

✧˚ · . Oleg’s Trading Post ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

The charter decides to retrieve the wagon now that they have the necessary repair part, a replacement wheel. When Adela pulls Svetlana aside and their conversation makes Svetlana pink. It seems she didn't have what Adela inquired about. Everyone mounts up and Oleg closes the palisade to the trading post behind you.

The route the charter decided to take leads them out of the forest and galloping across lush plains. Traveling on horseback across plains proves to be nearly twice as fast as going through the forest.
Wandering Monster DC96-100 (Hex #11): 1d100 ⇒ 19
Wandering Monster DC96-100 (Hex #17): 1d100 ⇒ 19
Wandering Monster DC96-100 (Hex #16): 1d100 ⇒ 86

✧˚ · . Empty Camp (Area K) ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

After 11 hours of riding, the broken cart and empty bandit camp come into view. (2 Plains hex = 6 hours, 1 Forest hex = 5 hours) By the end of the decided route, the horses need more prompting to keep their gait and are slower to respond. As you dismount, the horses stretch and shake out their mane.

After a quick investigation, it appears nobody has been to the camp since your last visit. The damaged wheel is deep in dried muck but after some digging, the splintered wood is pulled off the axle, and the replacement wheel is installed. The horses are watered and someone has the idea to setup camp. Since there's already a firepit and raised platforms, camp is quick to setup.
Camping Wandering Monster DC86-100 (Hex #16): 1d100 ⇒ 31
The night passes uneventfully and everyone wakes rested while it's dark. You think if you leave now, you'll arrive at the old sycamore in the early morning of Starday.


Female Druid 1HP10/10F4R0W5Init+4Per6 AC12T10FF12

Liz brushes down the horses while they rest and tends to them. Perhaps we can negotiate getting the ring back from the mites.


Female Half-elf Sorceress (Fey Bloodline) 1| HP 8/8; AC 10 (14 with Mage Armor) (T10, FF 10 (14 with Mage Armor), CMD 8)| F:+1, R:+0, W+2 | Init +2; Perception +6; Low-light vision | Spells: 1st 4/5 | Active: Mage Armor

"Not a bad idea. Might be preferable if the alternative is to fight them for it. I can try to talk to them, but I have no idea how successful I'll be. Haven't talked with a mite before - I don't even know if we'll have any common language!"


Rhiann Female Human Fighter (Unbreakable) 1 | 12/12 HP | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | Fort +5 (+9 nonlethal environmental) Ref +4 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1| low-light vision

I suppose it is worth a try, but we should be prepared to deal with it if they're hostile." Rhiannon says as she sits by the fire, going over the blade of her weapon with a whetstone.


Female Druid 1HP10/10F4R0W5Init+4Per6 AC12T10FF12

I am afraid that I don't know anything about them. We coudl try a variety of languages.


M Half-Elf Slayer(Sniper) 1 | HP: 12/12||AC 18, Touch 13, FF 15 | Init: +5 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +3, +1 vs Mind Affecting +2 vs enchantment| CMB: +2, CMD: 15| Speed 30ft| Perc: +7, SM: + 5 | Active conditions: none
LizArdoc wrote:
I am afraid that I don't know anything about them. We coudl try a variety of languages.

You don't? Aren't mites Fey, and thus under K Nature?


M Half-Elf Slayer(Sniper) 1 | HP: 12/12||AC 18, Touch 13, FF 15 | Init: +5 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +3, +1 vs Mind Affecting +2 vs enchantment| CMB: +2, CMD: 15| Speed 30ft| Perc: +7, SM: + 5 | Active conditions: none
Rhiann Sokol wrote:
I suppose it is worth a try, but we should be prepared to deal with it if they're hostile." Rhiannon says as she sits by the fire, going over the blade of her weapon with a whetstone.

"Yes, there isn't much out in these lands that's friendly to civilized folks. Clearly these mites, at a minimum, are willing to steal from folk..."


Female Druid 1HP10/10F4R0W5Init+4Per6 AC12T10FF12

Liz ponders to see if she can recall anything about Mites..

Know-Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Cleric 1. AC14/10/14. HP 10. Fort +4, Ref +0, Will +5. Perception +8. Art

Adela know little or nothing about the Fey and simply follows along with the party. Making sure she is riding on the cart of course. :)


Kingdom | Hex Map | Combat Map | Quests

✧˚ · . Traveling ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Today is Starday, the 19th of Calistril (February), 4710 when the charter rides out from the empty bandit camp. The stars help guide the way, as you ride across the bridge close to camp and into lush plains. Two horses, hitched to the wagon, pull the wooden vehicle along. For the lucky ones, like Adela, the wagon proves to be much more comfortable than a horse saddle.
Wandering Monster DC96-100 (Hex #17): 1d100 ⇒ 49
Wandering Monster DC96-100 (Hex #23): 1d100 ⇒ 60

As you ride, the charter talks about the mites.

Knowledge Nature DC11 (Mite Language):
You recall mites speak Undercommon.

✧˚ · . Old Sycamore (Area R) ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

After six hours of riding with the plains becoming increasingly rounded, a hill with an ancient tree comes into view. The tree looms over all the hills in the northern Kamelands but clings precariously to its last years of life. As close the gap, you think the tree must be at least 100-foot-tall. This must be the mite-infested tree the bandits described.

Your stomach tells you it's time for a second breakfast or early brunch.

Perception DC20 (Look for entrance):
After some searching, you spot a hidden entrance, which consists of a root-lined shaft that drops 10 feet down to the middle of a 40-foot tunnel that runs east-west. The roots allow navigation of this shaft with a DC 5 Climb check.

The mites are small creatures, and their lair is sized for such. Ceiling height is rarely over 5 feet high, with much of the upper foot a tangle of roots and thin stalactites. Medium creatures in these caves are forced to stoop over or adjust the swing of their weapons, and suffer a –2 penalty on all attack rolls made within the lair as a result.

It looks like you'll have to make a choice: go left (R1) or right (R2).

Hex Map Updated
Combat Map Updated


Female Druid 1HP10/10F4R0W5Init+4Per6 AC12T10FF12

Know-Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Hmm..I recall they speak Undercommon. I do not know if any speak Sylvan. Shall we camp and try to communicate?


M Half-Elf Slayer(Sniper) 1 | HP: 12/12||AC 18, Touch 13, FF 15 | Init: +5 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +3, +1 vs Mind Affecting +2 vs enchantment| CMB: +2, CMD: 15| Speed 30ft| Perc: +7, SM: + 5 | Active conditions: none
GM Kingmaker Ventiine wrote:

...

As you ride, the charter talks about the mites.

...

@Ventiine: By any chance do you mean carter? Did we get that hireling to watch the horses and drive the cart?

Erik has a different proposal: "Let's pull back some before we camp. If we get involved in it in the tree, we wouldn't want some of them to sortie and fix our wagon somehow... or run off the horses or whatever other mischief."

Assuming we pull back and set up camp away from the tree:

After setting up camp, with the horses and the cart secured under the wary eye of the carter, Erik takes point on the way back. Using the rolling terrain for cover, he carefully studies the tree, looking for an entrance.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 16
1 rank +3 trained +2 racial+1 wis


Kingdom | Hex Map | Combat Map | Quests

@Erik, haha you're so funny! Charter = party :p


Female Human Cleric 1. AC14/10/14. HP 10. Fort +4, Ref +0, Will +5. Perception +8. Art

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Adela politely thanks the Carter for his skill in driving the cart. She feels much better for not being saddle sore. Making sure her boots are on properly and stretching her legs after the journey.

"This seem to be the entrance?" as she points to what she has noticed.


Rhiann Female Human Fighter (Unbreakable) 1 | 12/12 HP | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | Fort +5 (+9 nonlethal environmental) Ref +4 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1| low-light vision

Rhiann agrees with Erik's idea to leave the cart and horses a bit out of the way from the Sycamore, taking her bow out as they make their way back.

"Good eye!" she says flashing Adela a grin. As they creep loser and check out the discovered passageway, she grunts with displeasure. "These passageways will definitely give them an advantage if it comes to a fight. Erik, care to go first? You seem to see better in the dark than the rest of us."

She secures her weapons, preparing to climb down into the tunnel.


M Half-Elf Slayer(Sniper) 1 | HP: 12/12||AC 18, Touch 13, FF 15 | Init: +5 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +3, +1 vs Mind Affecting +2 vs enchantment| CMB: +2, CMD: 15| Speed 30ft| Perc: +7, SM: + 5 | Active conditions: none

"I can take point, but before we go in, if we want to negotiate with them, do we want to go busting into their house, or do we want to wait for them to come out to talk with us?"


M Half-Elf Slayer(Sniper) 1 | HP: 12/12||AC 18, Touch 13, FF 15 | Init: +5 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +3, +1 vs Mind Affecting +2 vs enchantment| CMB: +2, CMD: 15| Speed 30ft| Perc: +7, SM: + 5 | Active conditions: none

"Also, I can indeed see in the dark. But what are the rest of you doing for lights if we go in there?"


Rhiann Female Human Fighter (Unbreakable) 1 | 12/12 HP | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | Fort +5 (+9 nonlethal environmental) Ref +4 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1| low-light vision

"We have no idea how many of them they were, but it was enough to take all of the bandits' ill-gotten loot. That is...considerable given the size of the average mite." Rhiann replies.

"Waiting for them to come and talk to us eliminates any advantage we have and means they have time to prepare if we do have to enter an already disadvantageous scenario. Just something to consider."


Female Human Cleric 1. AC14/10/14. HP 10. Fort +4, Ref +0, Will +5. Perception +8. Art

"I can cast a spell that makes light on an object." Adela replies to Eric's question, "It will give us away if we need to be stealthy though."

Adela has the Light cantrip.


Female Druid 1HP10/10F4R0W5Init+4Per6 AC12T10FF12

we could make camp and yell down the entrance that we wish to talk.


Rhiann Female Human Fighter (Unbreakable) 1 | 12/12 HP | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | Fort +5 (+9 nonlethal environmental) Ref +4 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1| low-light vision

"I suppose if we're going to announce ourselves." Rhiann replies skeptically. "Is that the consensus? Announce ourselves and see if they want to parlay?"

She looks to her companions to gage their stance on how to approach the mites.


Female Half-elf Sorceress (Fey Bloodline) 1| HP 8/8; AC 10 (14 with Mage Armor) (T10, FF 10 (14 with Mage Armor), CMD 8)| F:+1, R:+0, W+2 | Init +2; Perception +6; Low-light vision | Spells: 1st 4/5 | Active: Mage Armor

"I don't speak Undercommon, though. Do any of you? We probably won't get far in a talk otherwise. And in that case" She nods to Rhiann and Erik "I say we defer to you on tactics - we'll probably have a fight on our hands, and you seem the most experienced in that. Sneaking in sounds like the better option to me in that case though. They know the place and the tunnels are made for them, probably best to take any advantage we can. I can cast a light spell as well, similar to the one Adela spoke of, I imagine. I can also produce illusory sounds a close distance away, if it helps distract them before we engage."


M Half-Elf Slayer(Sniper) 1 | HP: 12/12||AC 18, Touch 13, FF 15 | Init: +5 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +3, +1 vs Mind Affecting +2 vs enchantment| CMB: +2, CMD: 15| Speed 30ft| Perc: +7, SM: + 5 | Active conditions: none

"Undercommon, what's that... Yeah, if we are going looking for a fight, well, let's be about it. I'll take point, and you lot follow about 30' behind me."

Erik suits word to deed, climbing down into the tunnel...

Climb, Take 10: 10 + 1 - 3 = 8
+1 str -3 ACP

Once down he draws his rapier and looks around, readying his buckler as his eyes adapt to the darkness.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 24
1 rank +3 trained +2 racial+1 wis

assuming he spots nothing of interest:
he begins sneaking down the left hand branch (R1)...

stealth: 1d20 + 1 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 1 + 3 + 3 = 19
1 rank +3 trained +3 dex


Female Human Cleric 1. AC14/10/14. HP 10. Fort +4, Ref +0, Will +5. Perception +8. Art

"I suggest Rhiann follows Eric, then Alyssa, Liz and I'll bring up the rear." Adela offers her idea on party order.

She also casts Light on a stone, but keeps it covered for now.


Female Druid 1HP10/10F4R0W5Init+4Per6 AC12T10FF12

I agree to Adela's plan.


Rhiann Female Human Fighter (Unbreakable) 1 | 12/12 HP | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | Fort +5 (+9 nonlethal environmental) Ref +4 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1| low-light vision

With a nod, Rhiann moves forward and effortlessly climbs down into the tunnel awkwardly drawing her weapon and holding it poised ahead of her as she begins to move down the cramped space,

Climb/ACP: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 - 2 = 20

Perception (low light vision): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


M Half-Elf Slayer(Sniper) 1 | HP: 12/12||AC 18, Touch 13, FF 15 | Init: +5 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +3, +1 vs Mind Affecting +2 vs enchantment| CMB: +2, CMD: 15| Speed 30ft| Perc: +7, SM: + 5 | Active conditions: none

Ok, Malki is back in camp as a guard. But where is Fifi the poodle animal companion?


Female Druid 1HP10/10F4R0W5Init+4Per6 AC12T10FF12

Fifi pads along Liz


Rhiann Female Human Fighter (Unbreakable) 1 | 12/12 HP | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | Fort +5 (+9 nonlethal environmental) Ref +4 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1| low-light vision

I'll catch her if she needs help down into the tunnel


Female Half-elf Sorceress (Fey Bloodline) 1| HP 8/8; AC 10 (14 with Mage Armor) (T10, FF 10 (14 with Mage Armor), CMD 8)| F:+1, R:+0, W+2 | Init +2; Perception +6; Low-light vision | Spells: 1st 4/5 | Active: Mage Armor

Alyssa nods at the Adela's proposed plan, and after casting her protective spell, she loads her crossbow and makes it shine with nagical light before following along after Rhiann.

"Not too sure how useful I'll be when if a fight breaks out - I don't think I'll be able to affect a mite's mind the same way I did the bandits."


Kingdom | Hex Map | Combat Map | Quests

GM Screen:
Adela: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Alyssa: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Erik: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Liz: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Rhiaan: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Red Mite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Blue Mite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

✧˚ · . Old Sycamore (Area R) ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

The horses and cart are secured safely at a distance so as not to alert the mites. The charter discusses how to proceed and eventually, a plan is agreed upon. They'll take the mites off guard with a direct attack!

✧˚ · . Old Sycamore: Prack Workshop (Area R1) ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Adela casts Light to illuminate the low tunnel as the charter slides down the earthen hole. Compared to the late morning air, the underground passage is comfortably warmer. You feel your limbs begin to defrost as you venture in further.

Rhiann and Erik are the first to slide down and veer left. In this cramped underground space (R1) Rhiann and Erik spot three crude, wooden workbenches at the center, their tops strewn with various tiny tools, metal and wooden hardware, and blocks of wood. However, tables and tools aren't the only things occupying the room - two mites (picture) squeak in surprise at Rhiann and Erik's arrival! They each have their own miniature catapult rigged out of bones and branches. They seem to have been firing caltrops at each other before your appearance.

Round 1
Adela 27
Rhiaan 21
Erik 20
Alyssa 13
Blue Mite 9
Red Mite 7
Liz (and Fifi) 5

Bold may act!

Combat Map Updated!


M Half-Elf Slayer(Sniper) 1 | HP: 12/12||AC 18, Touch 13, FF 15 | Init: +5 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +3, +1 vs Mind Affecting +2 vs enchantment| CMB: +2, CMD: 15| Speed 30ft| Perc: +7, SM: + 5 | Active conditions: none

After selecting a foe, with a quick fleche, Erik attempts to skewer a mite with his rapier...


Move action - studied target, blue
5' step
standard action - attack blue...

To Hit: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 19
+1 Bab +1 str +1 studied Target -2 low cielings
Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7
+1 str +1 studied target

AoO if needed:

To Hit: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 10
+1 Bab +1 str +1 studied Target -2 low cielings
Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8
+1 str +1 studied target


Female Druid 1HP10/10F4R0W5Init+4Per6 AC12T10FF12

So much for that.. Liz sighs


Rhiann Female Human Fighter (Unbreakable) 1 | 12/12 HP | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | Fort +5 (+9 nonlethal environmental) Ref +4 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1| low-light vision

Reacting quickly to the surprised mites, Rhiann initiates and attack, part thrust-part slash, albeit completely awkward in the cramped space.

Masterwork Cold Iron Fauchard/cramped vs Flat footed opponent: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 - 2 = 6
Cold Iron/slashing: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

"Damn it!!"

'Fighting in these tunnels is going to be a nightmare!'


Female Human Cleric 1. AC14/10/14. HP 10. Fort +4, Ref +0, Will +5. Perception +8. Art

crossbow: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Adlea aims at Red as it doesn't seem to be in melee, sadly her shot sinks into the earthen wall.

I'm back now thanks.


Female Druid 1HP10/10F4R0W5Init+4Per6 AC12T10FF12

Liz looks down the hole and realizes that Fifi would not be able to get down and orders him to guard the top of the hole.


Female Half-elf Sorceress (Fey Bloodline) 1| HP 8/8; AC 10 (14 with Mage Armor) (T10, FF 10 (14 with Mage Armor), CMD 8)| F:+1, R:+0, W+2 | Init +2; Perception +6; Low-light vision | Spells: 1st 4/5 | Active: Mage Armor

Alyssa follows the others down the hole. Not confident enough in her aim to avoid hitting Rhiann and Erik, she instead opts to tap into her forest fey magic and slightly touches Rhiann, granting her a small blessing.

Using the 1/day ability to cast Guidance when on forest terrain, from the Fey Magic racial trait.


Female Human Cleric 1. AC14/10/14. HP 10. Fort +4, Ref +0, Will +5. Perception +8. Art

Well since I ended up hitting. :)

damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Probably bounces off. :(


✧˚ · . Old Sycamore: Prack Workshop (Area R1) ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

In Round 1, Adela hunches to pass through the low-ceiling doorframe and angles an awkward shot at the red mite! Despite the cramped space, the bolt lands in the mite's shoulder! Rhiann goes to swing, but her weapon hits the low ceiling and misses!

Despite the cramped space, Erik fires an arrow at the blue mite, killing it instantly! The arrow shot straight through the creature's heart and embedded itself into the dirt wall.

Alyssa offers some Guidance to Rhainn.

The red squeaks angrily while swiping a dagger at Erik's shins!
Dagger: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
Damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
But the dagger isn't even close to his foe's boots!

Undercommon (Mite language):
"Uurch! Get up!" the red mite squeaks.

Liz hears the sounds of battle from the top of the hole, alas, it is a small space.

Round 2
Adela 27
Rhiaan 21 (Guidance)
Erik 20
Alyssa 13
Blue Mite 9 (7 damage, very dead)
Red Mite 7 (2 damage, badly injured)
Liz (and Fifi) 5

Bold may act!


M Half-Elf Slayer(Sniper) 1 | HP: 12/12||AC 18, Touch 13, FF 15 | Init: +5 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +3, +1 vs Mind Affecting +2 vs enchantment| CMB: +2, CMD: 15| Speed 30ft| Perc: +7, SM: + 5 | Active conditions: none

Erik's cold eyes assess the mite attempting to stab him, ignoring it's gabble, and then lunges again...

Move action - studied target, red
standard action - attack red...

To Hit: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 8
+1 Bab +1 str +1 studied Target -2 low cielings
Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5
+1 str +1 studied target


Female Human Cleric 1. AC14/10/14. HP 10. Fort +4, Ref +0, Will +5. Perception +8. Art

crossbow - melee: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (19) - 4 = 15
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Trying to repeat her success Adelea take a shot at Red, making sure she doesn't hit Eric.

She then creeps forward a little to let more join the cramped affair.


Female Druid 1HP10/10F4R0W5Init+4Per6 AC12T10FF12

Liz goes down the hole


Rhiann Female Human Fighter (Unbreakable) 1 | 12/12 HP | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | Fort +5 (+9 nonlethal environmental) Ref +4 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1| low-light vision

I think I forgot we were waiting on me. Sorry!

With the limited space acting against her, and the other mite dropping, Rhian drops her Fauchard for the moment, risking drawing her warhammer as she attempts to strike the mite in front of her.

Warhammer/cramped space: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 2 = 7
Bludgeoning: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Female Half-elf Sorceress (Fey Bloodline) 1| HP 8/8; AC 10 (14 with Mage Armor) (T10, FF 10 (14 with Mage Armor), CMD 8)| F:+1, R:+0, W+2 | Init +2; Perception +6; Low-light vision | Spells: 1st 4/5 | Active: Mage Armor

Unsure of what she can contribute to the fight, Alyssa opts to address the remaining mite - she might not understand the words, but hopefully the intent will be clear by her tone. At the very least, it might serve as a distraction that might give the others a chance to end the fight.

"Drop your dagger and surrender, or you'll share your companion's fate!"

Intimidate(Demoralise)(size bonus): 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 4 = 23


Kingdom | Hex Map | Combat Map | Quests

✧˚ · . Old Sycamore: Prack Workshop (Area R1) ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

In Round 2, Adela snipes the red mite square in the chest. The creature falls, never realizing what happened to it. Everyone else may save Round 2 action economy.

With the threats in this room eliminated, the charter has time to peer around the cramped space.

(I'll repeat from before.) There are three crude, wooden workbenches occupying the center of this room, their tops strewn with various tiny tools, metal and wooden hardware, and blocks of wood. The two - now dead - mites were each holding a small-sized dagger and small crudely made caltrops (no value). They were playing with a miniature catapult rigged out of bones and branches, however, the crude device doesn't look like it's worth anything.

The dirt floor of the adjacent tunnel (R2) is wet. The other connected tunnel leads downward (R3) and you think you hear noise from below.

What would you like to do? New area in the next post.

Loot Sheet updated (link)


Rhiann Female Human Fighter (Unbreakable) 1 | 12/12 HP | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | Fort +5 (+9 nonlethal environmental) Ref +4 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1| low-light vision

"Well, sounds like any element of surprise is gone." Rhiann says rolling her shoulders and trying to get accustomed to the limited space. "So, down or check out the other chamber first?"


Female Druid 1HP10/10F4R0W5Init+4Per6 AC12T10FF12

Well so much for the peaceful approach. Liz sighs.


M Half-Elf Slayer(Sniper) 1 | HP: 12/12||AC 18, Touch 13, FF 15 | Init: +5 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +3, +1 vs Mind Affecting +2 vs enchantment| CMB: +2, CMD: 15| Speed 30ft| Perc: +7, SM: + 5 | Active conditions: none

Erik whispers in reply: "Down I think. I am guessing that gabble was a call for help, and the noise below is something responding... Be ready, let's not have whatever it is come up behind us."

He catfoots to the edge of the tunnel going down and presses himself to the wall in an attempt at concealment, as he lets his ears do the thinking.

Stealth: 1d20 + 1 + 3 + 3 - 3 ⇒ (14) + 1 + 3 + 3 - 3 = 18
1 rank +3 trained +3 dex -3 acp (leather lamellar and buckler)

Perception: 1d20 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 11
1 rank +3 trained +2 racial+1 wis


Rhiann Female Human Fighter (Unbreakable) 1 | 12/12 HP | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | Fort +5 (+9 nonlethal environmental) Ref +4 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1| low-light vision

"Liz, if you think it will be better to have Fifi, down here with us, tell her to jump and I'll catch her." Rhiann whispers to the botanist.


Female Druid 1HP10/10F4R0W5Init+4Per6 AC12T10FF12

LIz goes to the hole and calls for Fifi

201 to 250 of 254 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Ventiine's Kingmaker All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.