[PF2] Troubles in Otari (GM Watery Soup)

Game Master Watery Soup

Current Maps and Art
Hero Points: So 1, Buzz 2, Grimmylow 2, Kzem 2, Thorn 2

Slide Archive (LARGE)
Loot & Macros


201 to 250 of 397 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Horizon Hunters

| Male Dwarf Gunslinger 3 | HP 43/43 | AC 20 (+2 AC first round of init) | F +10 R +10 W +9 | Perc +9 (dark vision) | Default Exploration: Search | Speed 25ft | hero points 1 | Active Conditions: None

Thron repeats, what he should do best: reloads and shoots the creature

Boom@red: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Damage, p/b: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Athletics, escape: 1d20 + 6 - 5 ⇒ (3) + 6 - 5 = 4

Radiant Oath

Perc +7 | 25 feet | Spell DC 17 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Goblin(Unbreakable) Cleric(Sarenrae) 2 HP 30/30 | AC: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +9

It's a little late in the game but Grimmylow calls down the Blessings of Sarenrae and draws his Smoking Sword.

The then waits placidly for the fires of Sarenrae to free him.

◆◆Cast Bless (5'radius) ◆Draw Sword.


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

So manages to hit Green once, but it's still alive.

Thorn fires at the spider, knocking it to the ground.

Grimmylow holds in place and draws his sword, calling on Sarenrae to bless everyone around him. The flames lick closer and closer, and burn through his webbing. He takes damage, but is freed.

Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Red is surprised to see Grimmylow break free. Yet, it is reluctant to expend more webbing unless the fire is put out. It growls with discontent, chittering to the Magenta spider. Red delays.

--Round 5
Buzz (14/22, DC 17 immobilized, prone, Wounded 1)
Blue Spider (-19 hp)
Kzem (4/32, DC 17 immobilized, EV: none, prone, Wounded 1)
Magenta Spider (-0 hp, Recall: Nature)
Flames
--Round 6
So (13/34, DC 17 immobilized)
Grimmylow (10/30, bless 5', DC 20 immobilized)
Thorn (10/30, DC 17 immobilized, prone, Wounded 1)
Red Thing (-23 hp, Recall: Occultism)
Yellow Spider (-27 hp)
Green Spider (-17 hp)

Horizon Hunters

Male Orc Thaumaturge - 3 (Hero Points: 1)|HP 45/45|AC 20 (22 Shield)| F +9, R +8, W +7 Implement (Mirror)| Perc +7, Diplo + 10, Intim +8, Esoteric Lore +10, Athl +8. ALL Recall Know +8|Conditions: Icons: ◆◇↺

Prone, and imobilized- a portion lands on Kzem's chest. He grabs it, drinks it, and then flails his shield at the red creature.

Elixir of life: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Shield Boss, prone, vs ff: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 2 = 20 Damage (b): 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

◆Interact, potion
◆Interact, drink potion
◆Strike

Horizon Hunters

Sprite | HP 30/30 AC: 20 | F: +7 R: +10, W: +6 | Perception: +6 (Low-Light) | Default Exploration: Scout |

Buzz frantically tosses stinger after stinger at the strange red thing. "We got this. Focus on one."

Sting Shot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Damage (Poison): 1d4 ⇒ 3

Sting Shot: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (14) + 7 - 5 = 16
Damage (Poison): 1d4 ⇒ 4

Sting Shot: 1d20 + 7 - 10 ⇒ (1) + 7 - 10 = -2
Damage (Poison): 1d4 ⇒ 1

Status:

HP 14/22
AC 19
Hero Point 0/3
Infused Alchemical Items 6/6
1x Lesser Acid Flask 0/2
1x Lesser Alchemist's Fire (Signature Item) 0/3
1x Lesser Blight Bomb (Signature Item) 3/3
1x Minor Elixir of Life 0/2
1x Skunk Bomb 2/2
1x Lesser Ghost Charge 2/2

Loudmouth
HP 22/22
AC 16


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Kzem whacks Red with his shield and Buzz puts a stinger in its backside, but it lives!

Magenta tries to put out the fire in Grimmylow's square.

C3 Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 14

Failing to immediately put it out, it moves out of the way, at Red's behest.

Red attempts to push Grimmylow into a non-flaming square.

Athletics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 vs Fort DC 16

Successfully moving its dinner out of the fire (but not all the way into the fire by the wall!), it tries to keep Grimmylow safe from harm.

Web, MAP: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (17) + 11 - 5 = 23

Satisfied Grimmylow isn't going anywhere, it tries to knock out the naughty shield-bashing Kzem.

Fangs, MAP: 1d20 + 11 - 10 ⇒ (2) + 11 - 10 = 3

A3 Spread: 1d20 ⇒ 4
A4 Spread: 1d20 ⇒ 15
B2 Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 9
B3 Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 10
B4 Spread: 1d20 ⇒ 3
C1 Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 9
C3 Assisted Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 10
C4 Spread: 1d20 ⇒ 12

The flames spread to So's square! Remember, at the end of your turn, you'll take damage but be automatically freed. However, Grimmylow's old square burns out.

--Round 6
So (13/34, DC 17 immobilized)
Grimmylow (10/30, bless 5', DC 20 immobilized again)
Thorn (10/30, DC 17 immobilized, prone, Wounded 1)

Yellow Spider (-27 hp)
Green Spider (-17 hp)

Buzz (14/22, DC 17 immobilized, prone, Wounded 1)
Blue Spider (-19 hp)
Kzem (10/32, DC 17 immobilized, EV: none, prone, Wounded 1)
Magenta Spider (-0 hp, Recall: Nature)
Red Thing (-37 hp, Recall: Occultism)
Flames

Horizon Hunters

| Male Dwarf Gunslinger 3 | HP 43/43 | AC 20 (+2 AC first round of init) | F +10 R +10 W +9 | Perc +9 (dark vision) | Default Exploration: Search | Speed 25ft | hero points 1 | Active Conditions: None

"That is ridiculous! "Thron says reloading his gun

Boom@red: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Damage, p/b: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Athletics, escape: 1d20 + 6 - 5 ⇒ (1) + 6 - 5 = 2

Thorn trashes on the ground, with his rifle he almost shoots himself

One can't do much when rolling three one's

Radiant Oath

Perc +7 | 25 feet | Spell DC 17 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Goblin(Unbreakable) Cleric(Sarenrae) 2 HP 30/30 | AC: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +9

"Hey! Shoving is rude! Apologize and indulge in Sarenrae's forgiveness!" Grimmylow says.

He follows doctrine up with magic.

◆◆ Daze against Red. 3 points of Mental damage. DC17 Basic Will Save. Crit Fail causes Stunned 1.

Extend Bless. Now 10' diameter.


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Thorn flails, sending a bullet into the ceiling.

Grimmylow casts a spell, and extends bless.

Red Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 vs DC 17

--Round 6
So (13/34, DC 17 immobilized)
Grimmylow (10/30, bless 5', DC 20 immobilized again)
Thorn (10/30, DC 17 immobilized, prone, Wounded 1)
Yellow Spider (-27 hp)
Green Spider (-17 hp)

Buzz (14/22, DC 17 immobilized, prone, Wounded 1)
Blue Spider (-19 hp)
Kzem (10/32, DC 17 immobilized, EV: none, prone, Wounded 1)
Magenta Spider (-0 hp, Recall: Nature)
Red Thing (-38 hp, Recall: Occultism)
Flames

Horizon Hunters

Male Orc Thaumaturge - 3 (Hero Points: 1)|HP 45/45|AC 20 (22 Shield)| F +9, R +8, W +7 Implement (Mirror)| Perc +7, Diplo + 10, Intim +8, Esoteric Lore +10, Athl +8. ALL Recall Know +8|Conditions: Icons: ◆◇↺

Stuck to the floor with webs, Kzem weighs his options... and chooses violence- swinging his shield at the red creature before lifting it up in defense.

Shield Boss, prone: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 2 = 25 Damage (b): 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Shield Boss, prone: 1d20 + 8 - 5 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 8 - 5 - 2 = 6 Damage (b): 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

◆ Strike
◆ Strike (MAP)
◆ Raise Shield


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Kzem, with a mighty heave, smashes the Red aberration, killing it. It screeches in terror, and the Magenta spider screeches with it.

You can revise your last two actions if you'd like.

--Round 6
So (13/34, DC 17 immobilized)
Grimmylow (10/30, bless 5', DC 20 immobilized)
Thorn (10/30, DC 17 immobilized, prone, Wounded 1)
Yellow Spider (-27 hp)
Green Spider (-17 hp)

Buzz (14/22, DC 17 immobilized, prone, Wounded 1)
Blue Spider (-19 hp)
Kzem (10/32, DC 17 immobilized, EV: none, prone, Wounded 1) 2 actions remaining
Magenta Spider (-0 hp, Recall: Nature)
Red Thing (-46 hp)
Flames

Horizon Hunters

Sprite | HP 30/30 AC: 20 | F: +7 R: +10, W: +6 | Perception: +6 (Low-Light) | Default Exploration: Scout |

"One more!" Buz sends in the stinger missiles at the spider. "Let's get out of this fire."

Sting Shot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Damage (Poison): 1d4 ⇒ 3

Sting Shot: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (18) + 7 - 5 = 20
Damage (Poison): 1d4 ⇒ 2

Sting Shot: 1d20 + 7 - 10 ⇒ (6) + 7 - 10 = 3
Damage (Poison): 1d4 ⇒ 2

Status:

HP 14/22
AC 19
Hero Point 0/3
Infused Alchemical Items 6/6
1x Lesser Acid Flask 0/2
1x Lesser Alchemist's Fire (Signature Item) 0/3
1x Lesser Blight Bomb (Signature Item) 3/3
1x Minor Elixir of Life 0/2
1x Skunk Bomb 2/2
1x Lesser Ghost Charge 2/2

Loudmouth
HP 22/22
AC 16


N Male Human | Hermit | Monk Lvl 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 47/47 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 9/10/8 | Perc(T) +6 | 35 feet (40 Stoked Flame Stance) | Class DC 18 | Athletics/Acrobatics/Stealth: +8, Nature/Medicine: +6, Desert Lore/Occultism: +5, Thievery(U): +3, Religion(U)/Survival(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 |

Beggar So takes a step away from the fire. He pulls out a shuriken and hurls it at the remaining spider.

Ranged Attack; Shuriken: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Ranged Damage; Shuriken, Piercing: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

◆ Step
◆ Interact to Draw
◆ Strike?


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Botting an Escape from Kzem.

Kzem Athletics, MAP: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (18) + 7 - 5 = 20 vs DC 17

The remaining spider tries to put out the fire tearing through its home.

C1 Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 2

It then returns to the corner, far less bold now that Red is gone.

A3 Spread: 1d20 ⇒ 12
A4 Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 12
A5 Spread: 1d20 ⇒ 8
B2 Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 12
B3 Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 19
B4 Spread: 1d20 ⇒ 20
B5 Spread: 1d20 ⇒ 9
C1 Assisted Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 16
C4 Spread: 1d20 ⇒ 15

The flames move over into Thorn's square, and the square to the south of Thorn.

--Round 7
So (13/34, DC 17 immobilized)
Grimmylow (10/30, bless 5', DC 20 immobilized)
Thorn (10/30, DC 17 immobilized, prone, Wounded 1)

Yellow Spider (-27 hp)
Green Spider (-17 hp)

Buzz (14/22, DC 17 immobilized, prone, Wounded 1)
Blue Spider (-19 hp)
Kzem (10/32, DC 17 immobilized, EV: none, prone, Wounded 1)
Magenta Spider (-9 hp, Recall: Nature)
Red Thing (-46 hp)
Flames

Spider AC 17:
7/16 hp remaining

Horizon Hunters

Sprite | HP 30/30 AC: 20 | F: +7 R: +10, W: +6 | Perception: +6 (Low-Light) | Default Exploration: Scout |

Buzz continues to sting the spider but misses as the amount of smoke in the room builds higher and higher.

Sting Shot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Damage (Poison): 1d4 ⇒ 1

Sting Shot: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (9) + 7 - 5 = 11
Damage (Poison): 1d4 ⇒ 2

Sting Shot: 1d20 + 7 - 10 ⇒ (12) + 7 - 10 = 9
Damage (Poison): 1d4 ⇒ 1

Status:

HP 14/22
AC 19
Hero Point 0/3
Infused Alchemical Items 6/6
1x Lesser Acid Flask 0/2
1x Lesser Alchemist's Fire (Signature Item) 0/3
1x Lesser Blight Bomb (Signature Item) 3/3
1x Minor Elixir of Life 0/2
1x Skunk Bomb 2/2
1x Lesser Ghost Charge 2/2

Loudmouth
HP 22/22
AC 16


N Male Human | Hermit | Monk Lvl 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 47/47 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 9/10/8 | Perc(T) +6 | 35 feet (40 Stoked Flame Stance) | Class DC 18 | Athletics/Acrobatics/Stealth: +8, Nature/Medicine: +6, Desert Lore/Occultism: +5, Thievery(U): +3, Religion(U)/Survival(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 |

GM did I hit Magenta?

Acrobatics to Escape: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Beggar So pulls out one more Shuriken and hurls it at Magenta.

Ranged Attack; Shuriken: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Piercing: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

◆ Escape
◆ Interact to Draw
◆ Strike

EDIT: I just realized that my step action last round is not valid as I was still immobilized.


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Yes, sorry, So, I forgot to mention it, but included it int he tracker.

So strikes the spider with another shuriken, but it still lives.

Buzz fires three stingers, but all three miss.

--Round 7
So (13/34)
Grimmylow (10/30, bless 5', DC 20 immobilized)
Thorn (10/30, DC 17 immobilized, prone, Wounded 1)

Yellow Spider (-27 hp)
Green Spider (-17 hp)

Buzz (14/22, DC 17 immobilized, prone, Wounded 1)
Blue Spider (-19 hp)
Kzem (10/32, EV: none, prone, Wounded 1)
Magenta Spider (-9 hp, Recall: Nature)
Red Thing (-46 hp)
Flames

Radiant Oath

Perc +7 | 25 feet | Spell DC 17 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Goblin(Unbreakable) Cleric(Sarenrae) 2 HP 30/30 | AC: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +9

Grimmylow is at something of an impasse. It doesn't seem right to kill the spider now that the spider isn't trying to kill them.

It also doesn't seem right to put out the fire as fire is sacred to Sarenrae. Then, again, he's been told...repeatedly...that only in moderation and not just uncontrolled burning of everything.

So, it seems the lesser of the not right things to do is to put out the fire before it burns down their brand new home that they haven't even gotten to sleep in.

First, he has to get out of these webs, though.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Turns out, the least of the not right things to do is get out of the webs.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Maybe he'll try a different thing and get a different result.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Unfortunately, Escape has the Attack trait, so the second and third will take MAP, and that'd be Escape 6 for the second attempt, which Critically Fails, and you can't make the third attempt.

Horizon Hunters

Male Orc Thaumaturge - 3 (Hero Points: 1)|HP 45/45|AC 20 (22 Shield)| F +9, R +8, W +7 Implement (Mirror)| Perc +7, Diplo + 10, Intim +8, Esoteric Lore +10, Athl +8. ALL Recall Know +8|Conditions: Icons: ◆◇↺

Now freed, Kzem pulls himself to his feet (last action of last round). He takes stock of the room and sees the retreating spider. He strides over the spider- producing a bright red gem that gleams in the fire light, gaining the appearance of a smoldering ember. "Is this what you want, Mr Spider". Cornering the creature, he strikes out to smash it between the wall and his shield.

E.L. vs Standard DC Creature Level: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Shield Boss: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 Damage (b): 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 + either highest weakness, or weakness of 3 (if EL wasn't a critical failure)


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Once freed, Kzem smashes a red gem on the wall, and the spider blinks its many eyes in terror. Kzem rushes up and smashes the spider in the same manner as the gem. Spider down, but we're staying in initiative because of the fire.

--Round 7
So (13/34)
Grimmylow (10/30, bless 5', DC 20 immobilized) 1 action remaining
Thorn (10/30, DC 17 immobilized, prone, Wounded 1)
Yellow Spider (-27 hp)
Green Spider (-17 hp)

Buzz (14/22, DC 17 immobilized, prone, Wounded 1)
Blue Spider (-19 hp)
Kzem (10/32, Wounded 1)
Magenta Spider (-22 hp)
Red Thing (-46 hp)

Flames

Radiant Oath

Perc +7 | 25 feet | Spell DC 17 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Goblin(Unbreakable) Cleric(Sarenrae) 2 HP 30/30 | AC: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +9

Grimmylow quickly finds himself twisted up further than he can free himself so, instead, he tries to put out the fire next to him.

"Please forgive me for dousing your cleansing flame, Sarenrae. I just don't want this nice house or my friends to burn up."

Horizon Hunters

| Male Dwarf Gunslinger 3 | HP 43/43 | AC 20 (+2 AC first round of init) | F +10 R +10 W +9 | Perc +9 (dark vision) | Default Exploration: Search | Speed 25ft | hero points 1 | Active Conditions: None

Athletics to escape, DC17: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Hero Point Athletics to escape, DC17: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Thorn begin to trash while on the floor, and finally he breaks free. Then he jumps on his legs and move away from the flame

"Put the flames down! It will burn our place!"

Escape, stand up, move, cheer!


N Male Human | Hermit | Monk Lvl 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 47/47 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 9/10/8 | Perc(T) +6 | 35 feet (40 Stoked Flame Stance) | Class DC 18 | Athletics/Acrobatics/Stealth: +8, Nature/Medicine: +6, Desert Lore/Occultism: +5, Thievery(U): +3, Religion(U)/Survival(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 |

Is there anything we can do to put the fire out? Otherwise, Beggar So just gets out of there.


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

If you're adjacent to a fire, you can use Aided Recovery to try to put it out (new save immediately plus DC 10 recovery check at the end of its turn), but otherwise, as you said, it's just getting out of there. That being said, we're still in initiative because characters are immobilized and they can't just get out of there.

Thorn escapes!

The flames surge.

A3 Spread: 1d20 ⇒ 11
A4 Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 11
A5 Spread: 1d20 ⇒ 11
B2 Assisted Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 12
B4 Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 17
B5 Spread: 1d20 ⇒ 18
C4 Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 5
C5 Spread: 1d20 ⇒ 7

The flames move into Buzz's square.

--Round 8
So (13/34)
Grimmylow (10/30, bless 5', DC 20 immobilized)
Thorn (10/30, Wounded 1)

Yellow Spider (-27 hp)
Green Spider (-17 hp)

Buzz (14/22, DC 17 immobilized, prone, Wounded 1)
Blue Spider (-19 hp)
Kzem (10/32, Wounded 1)
Magenta Spider (-22 hp)
Red Thing (-46 hp)

Flames (burned out: A1, A2, B1, B2, B3, C1, C2, C3)

Horizon Hunters

Male Orc Thaumaturge - 3 (Hero Points: 1)|HP 45/45|AC 20 (22 Shield)| F +9, R +8, W +7 Implement (Mirror)| Perc +7, Diplo + 10, Intim +8, Esoteric Lore +10, Athl +8. ALL Recall Know +8|Conditions: Icons: ◆◇↺

Kzem steps forward towards So, and flings his cloak out toward the fire between then- pressing down and attempting to smother the flames.

"Best not let this thing burn down before we even get to own it!"

◆ Step
◆ ◆ Aid Recovery


N Male Human | Hermit | Monk Lvl 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 47/47 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 9/10/8 | Perc(T) +6 | 35 feet (40 Stoked Flame Stance) | Class DC 18 | Athletics/Acrobatics/Stealth: +8, Nature/Medicine: +6, Desert Lore/Occultism: +5, Thievery(U): +3, Religion(U)/Survival(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 |

Beggar So attempts to assist Buzz in getting out.

Acrobatics to Aid: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

What do I roll for Aided Recovery?

Aided Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 6
That probably doesn't do much

Radiant Oath

Perc +7 | 25 feet | Spell DC 17 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Goblin(Unbreakable) Cleric(Sarenrae) 2 HP 30/30 | AC: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +9

Grimmylow keeps Sarenrae's blessings flowing and expanding.

Then, he tries to get out of the webs that have held him fast.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 1 = 24

Wiggling free, he moves next to the flames to try to put them out.

Extend Bless

Escape

Stride

Horizon Hunters

Sprite | HP 30/30 AC: 20 | F: +7 R: +10, W: +6 | Perception: +6 (Low-Light) | Default Exploration: Scout |

is there a roll I can do to get un-immobilized or is it from the poison?

Horizon Hunters

| Male Dwarf Gunslinger 3 | HP 43/43 | AC 20 (+2 AC first round of init) | F +10 R +10 W +9 | Perc +9 (dark vision) | Default Exploration: Search | Speed 25ft | hero points 1 | Active Conditions: None

THorn tries to put the fire down

Put the fire down: 1d20 ⇒ 20 Whichever would be good


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Buzz, you can Escape with Athletics or Acrobatics, or an unarmed attack.

Horizon Hunters

Sprite | HP 30/30 AC: 20 | F: +7 R: +10, W: +6 | Perception: +6 (Low-Light) | Default Exploration: Scout |

Buzz wriggles and squirms trying to escape but seems bound tight to the ground.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 - 5 ⇒ (3) + 3 - 5 = 1
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 - 10 ⇒ (5) + 3 - 10 = -2


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Kzem tries to smother the fire.

Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 11

So tries to smother the fire. It's a flat check, DC 15, to put out the fire immediately; and then on its turn, its flat check DC is lowered to 10.

Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Grimmylow escapes on his own, and extends the region of bless, and then warms his hands on the fire.

Thorn puts out the fire to his west. Gonna metagame a little - Buzz has enough hit points to take the fire damage, and once he's freed, you're all free to move out, so I'll target the fire elsewhere rather than letting Buzz continue to flail.

Buzz struggles, and cannot free himself, but the fire burns through his web.

Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 4

A3 Spread: 1d20 ⇒ 18
A4 Assisted Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 9
A5 Spread: 1d20 ⇒ 19
B4 Spread: 1d20 ⇒ 1
B5 Assisted Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 5
B6 Spread: 1d20 ⇒ 6
C5 Spread: 1d20 ⇒ 5
C6 Spread: 1d20 ⇒ 20

The fire spreads!

--Round 9
So (13/34)
Grimmylow (10/30, bless 10')
Thorn (10/30, Wounded 1)
Yellow Spider (-27 hp)
Green Spider (-17 hp)

Buzz (10/22, prone, Wounded 1)
Blue Spider (-19 hp)
Kzem (10/32, Wounded 1)
Magenta Spider (-22 hp)
Red Thing (-46 hp)

Flames (burned out: A1, A2, B1, B2, B3, C1, C2, C3, C4)

Everyone is mobile, so you can all exit the room, if you wish. The flames will burn off the cobwebs, as in the other room, but there's no danger to the waterlogged structure, so unless there's a consensus to continue firefighting, I'm going to declare this combat over.

Radiant Oath

Perc +7 | 25 feet | Spell DC 17 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Goblin(Unbreakable) Cleric(Sarenrae) 2 HP 30/30 | AC: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +9

When Grimmylow realizes that the new church to Sarenrae...err...shared home for himself and his friends isn't going to burn down, he heads for the exit.

"I think we need to rest, friends. Everyone's hurt pretty bad. But good effort so far!" he says, when they all get out in the hallway.


N Male Human | Hermit | Monk Lvl 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 47/47 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 9/10/8 | Perc(T) +6 | 35 feet (40 Stoked Flame Stance) | Class DC 18 | Athletics/Acrobatics/Stealth: +8, Nature/Medicine: +6, Desert Lore/Occultism: +5, Thievery(U): +3, Religion(U)/Survival(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 |

Beggar So definitely bails out of the room, if he can grab Buzz and carry him out, he will do so as well.

Horizon Hunters

Male Orc Thaumaturge - 3 (Hero Points: 1)|HP 45/45|AC 20 (22 Shield)| F +9, R +8, W +7 Implement (Mirror)| Perc +7, Diplo + 10, Intim +8, Esoteric Lore +10, Athl +8. ALL Recall Know +8|Conditions: Icons: ◆◇↺

"Seems like the wood isn't burning... best let this things run its course. Someone here can give it a magic spit-shine later"

And Kzem flashes, and reappears, at the doorway- then steps out.

Horizon Hunters

| Male Dwarf Gunslinger 3 | HP 43/43 | AC 20 (+2 AC first round of init) | F +10 R +10 W +9 | Perc +9 (dark vision) | Default Exploration: Search | Speed 25ft | hero points 1 | Active Conditions: None

Thorn looks at the flames and move out rubbing some of the bruises and bites that he got during this fight. "That was far from my first, ideal moment at home. Everyone is breathing?"


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

The heroes escape from the room, and let the fire burn away all the remaining spiderwebs. At the back of the dish cabinet, among the assorted tin cups, is a matched pair of tarnished silver goblets, worth 20 gp as a set.

Based on comments, I assume there will be a rest involved. If so, I'll assume everyone is back to full everything and it's a new day.


N Male Human | Hermit | Monk Lvl 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 47/47 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 9/10/8 | Perc(T) +6 | 35 feet (40 Stoked Flame Stance) | Class DC 18 | Athletics/Acrobatics/Stealth: +8, Nature/Medicine: +6, Desert Lore/Occultism: +5, Thievery(U): +3, Religion(U)/Survival(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 |

I think that would have been a safe assumption since I think Grimmy's out of spells... :)

"I must say, you lot are a good bunch to be around."

Horizon Hunters

Male Orc Thaumaturge - 3 (Hero Points: 1)|HP 45/45|AC 20 (22 Shield)| F +9, R +8, W +7 Implement (Mirror)| Perc +7, Diplo + 10, Intim +8, Esoteric Lore +10, Athl +8. ALL Recall Know +8|Conditions: Icons: ◆◇↺

The evening passes, and Kzem wakes up slowly and stiffly. "Rough day at the office.." he says to no one in particular, as he is stretching and limbering up. The orc produces a fine cloth and gently polishes the mirror on his waist.

Grabbing his shield, and encourages the others from their slumber.

"Thanks again Grimmy... I owe you... or Sarenrae or whomever... another one"

Horizon Hunters

| Male Dwarf Gunslinger 3 | HP 43/43 | AC 20 (+2 AC first round of init) | F +10 R +10 W +9 | Perc +9 (dark vision) | Default Exploration: Search | Speed 25ft | hero points 1 | Active Conditions: None
Beggar So wrote:

I think that would have been a safe assumption since I think Grimmy's out of spells... :)

"I must say, you lot are a good bunch to be around."

"Thanks So! So, where now?"

Horizon Hunters

Sprite | HP 30/30 AC: 20 | F: +7 R: +10, W: +6 | Perception: +6 (Low-Light) | Default Exploration: Scout |

"Are we done with the burned building?" Buzz flits around. "Yea, you lot are alright. As long as none of you are working for that creepy wizard."

Radiant Oath

Perc +7 | 25 feet | Spell DC 17 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Goblin(Unbreakable) Cleric(Sarenrae) 2 HP 30/30 | AC: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +9

Grimmylow is up with the sun giving it all the glory and praise.

When he's done bowing and singing and praying he dusts the sand off his hands and stands up.

"So, So would agree that we still have to look in the burned building. There were lots of closed doors we didn't open. We have to be thorough in investigating our new home. Who knows how many spiders might be in there. Isn't that so, So?"

He smiles at Kzem and gives him his most beatific smile. "Say eleventy seven 'hail Sarenraes' and all is balanced."


N Male Human | Hermit | Monk Lvl 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 47/47 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 9/10/8 | Perc(T) +6 | 35 feet (40 Stoked Flame Stance) | Class DC 18 | Athletics/Acrobatics/Stealth: +8, Nature/Medicine: +6, Desert Lore/Occultism: +5, Thievery(U): +3, Religion(U)/Survival(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 |

GROAN :)

Horizon Hunters

Sprite | HP 30/30 AC: 20 | F: +7 R: +10, W: +6 | Perception: +6 (Low-Light) | Default Exploration: Scout |

After a night of tending to his wounds Buzz flies into the building. Flinging the door open some remnants of the smoke escape making him cough.

Radiant Oath

Perc +7 | 25 feet | Spell DC 17 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Goblin(Unbreakable) Cleric(Sarenrae) 2 HP 30/30 | AC: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +9

"Let's see what's behind this door next," Grimmylow says, going to the one across the hall from the one with the charred cobwebs and spiders.


N Male Human | Hermit | Monk Lvl 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 47/47 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 9/10/8 | Perc(T) +6 | 35 feet (40 Stoked Flame Stance) | Class DC 18 | Athletics/Acrobatics/Stealth: +8, Nature/Medicine: +6, Desert Lore/Occultism: +5, Thievery(U): +3, Religion(U)/Survival(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 |

Beggar So straps his staff to his back and pulls out a metal throwing star, ready to explore further.

"Lead on, little green friend"

Horizon Hunters

Male Orc Thaumaturge - 3 (Hero Points: 1)|HP 45/45|AC 20 (22 Shield)| F +9, R +8, W +7 Implement (Mirror)| Perc +7, Diplo + 10, Intim +8, Esoteric Lore +10, Athl +8. ALL Recall Know +8|Conditions: Icons: ◆◇↺

Kal raises his shield- and, devoid of any other weapon, steps up beside the goblin. "I'll go first, if that is your preference. I think I owe you at least one"

Radiant Oath

Perc +7 | 25 feet | Spell DC 17 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Goblin(Unbreakable) Cleric(Sarenrae) 2 HP 30/30 | AC: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +9

Grimmylow nods. "You're tougher than me, Kzem. I'm happy to stand behind you." He steps to the side to let the orc lead the way.

Horizon Hunters

| Male Dwarf Gunslinger 3 | HP 43/43 | AC 20 (+2 AC first round of init) | F +10 R +10 W +9 | Perc +9 (dark vision) | Default Exploration: Search | Speed 25ft | hero points 1 | Active Conditions: None

Thorn follows along with his rifle loaded

"I am ready whenever you are"

201 to 250 of 397 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PF2] Troubles in Otari (GM Watery Soup) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.