[PF2] Troubles in Otari (GM Watery Soup)

Game Master Watery Soup

Current Maps and Art
Hero Points: So 1, Buzz 2, Grimmylow 2, Kzem 2, Thorn 2

Slide Archive (LARGE)
Loot & Macros


101 to 150 of 397 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Radiant Oath

Perc +7 | 25 feet | Spell DC 17 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Goblin(Unbreakable) Cleric(Sarenrae) 2 HP 30/30 | AC: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +9

That was weird. I just happened to see this message right after you posted it and look at the map while you were adjusting it. I couldn't figure out where the crocs were or why they were suddenly moving around.

"More dragons to kill, guys! Hopefully, these won't be as hard," Grimmylow says.

He pulls two slingstones out of his pouch and entreats Sarenrae to impart them with a modicum of her divine power. Which, apparently, she does, given the way they faintly glow.

◆Interact to pull out stones
◆◆Cast 2 action Magic Stone.

Horizon Hunters

| Male Dwarf Gunslinger 3 | HP 43/43 | AC 20 (+2 AC first round of init) | F +10 R +10 W +9 | Perc +9 (dark vision) | Default Exploration: Search | Speed 25ft | hero points 1 | Active Conditions: None

Thorn jumps on his feet with his weapon in hands. Pulling weapon as part of init roll, go gunslingers go!

He looks around and moves to take cover. Move + take cover!

We can't shoot during the prep round right?


N Male Human | Hermit | Monk Lvl 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 47/47 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 9/10/8 | Perc(T) +6 | 35 feet (40 Stoked Flame Stance) | Class DC 18 | Athletics/Acrobatics/Stealth: +8, Nature/Medicine: +6, Desert Lore/Occultism: +5, Thievery(U): +3, Religion(U)/Survival(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 |

"Wha- What's going on?!" Beggar So jumps to his feet, forgetting that Buzz is in his hair and grabs up his staff. Seeing the huge reptiles, he pulls a throwing star from one of his pockets and prepares to throw.

Horizon Hunters

Sprite | HP 30/30 AC: 20 | F: +7 R: +10, W: +6 | Perception: +6 (Low-Light) | Default Exploration: Scout |

Buzz lets out a shrill whistle. "Wake up, we got visitors." He leaps off of Beggar So's head and quickly calls the buzzard off from the roof. "Get down here already."

As Loudmouth draws near Buzz grabs the smal tuft of feathers and gets onto the buzzards back.

◆ Stand
◆ Command Companion
◆ Loudmouth Fly
◆ Loudmouth Fly
◆ Buzz Mounts Loudmouth

Status:

HP 22/22
AC 19
Hero Point 0/3
Infused Alchemical Items 6/6
1x Lesser Acid Flask 2/2
1x Lesser Alchemist's Fire (Signature Item) 3/3
1x Lesser Blight Bomb (Signature Item) 3/3
1x Minor Elixir of Life 2/2
1x Skunk Bomb 2/2
1x Lesser Ghost Charge 2/2

Loudmouth
HP 22/22
AC 16

Horizon Hunters

Male Orc Thaumaturge - 3 (Hero Points: 1)|HP 45/45|AC 20 (22 Shield)| F +9, R +8, W +7 Implement (Mirror)| Perc +7, Diplo + 10, Intim +8, Esoteric Lore +10, Athl +8. ALL Recall Know +8|Conditions: Icons: ◆◇↺

Kzem staggers to his feet, and as he gains his bearings pulls his shield up as well. Looking around, he stares down the approaching red crocodile before boldly flashing his Crocodile skin belt at the creature.

E.L. vs Standard DC Creature Level: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

◆ Stand
◆ Draw/pick up shield
◆ Esoteric Lore to exploit vulnerability


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺
Thorn Goldenoak wrote:
Thorn jumps on his feet with his weapon in hands. Pulling weapon as part of init roll, go gunslingers go!

Thorn sleeps with a loaded pistol under his pillow!

Thorn wrote:
We can't shoot during the prep round right?

I don't see why not.


N Male Human | Hermit | Monk Lvl 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 47/47 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 9/10/8 | Perc(T) +6 | 35 feet (40 Stoked Flame Stance) | Class DC 18 | Athletics/Acrobatics/Stealth: +8, Nature/Medicine: +6, Desert Lore/Occultism: +5, Thievery(U): +3, Religion(U)/Survival(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 |

It of course begs the question what a tiny shuriken can do to something that big...

Horizon Hunters

| Male Dwarf Gunslinger 3 | HP 43/43 | AC 20 (+2 AC first round of init) | F +10 R +10 W +9 | Perc +9 (dark vision) | Default Exploration: Search | Speed 25ft | hero points 1 | Active Conditions: None
GM Watery Soup wrote:
Thorn Goldenoak wrote:
Thorn jumps on his feet with his weapon in hands. Pulling weapon as part of init roll, go gunslingers go!

Thorn sleeps with a loaded pistol under his pillow!

Thorn wrote:
We can't shoot during the prep round right?
I don't see why not.

I think you have a point there, so instead of taking cover, he would load


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Grimmylow stands up and casts a spell. Thorn jumps up, throwing some ammunition into his gun. Buzz hops on Loudmouth. So grabs a throwing star and a staff. Kzem locates a piece of raw chicken, which he knows will distract the crocodiles.

In the heat of battle, nobody gives a second thought as to why Kzem would have raw chicken so handy. Thaumaturges!

The crocodiles crawl slowly out of the water, unhurriedly pacing towards Thorn. Both require 3 actions to get to melee range.

--Round 1
Grimmylow (30/30, AC 16, DV, magic stone)
Buzz (22/22, AC 17, LLV, riding) / Loudmouth (22/22, AC 16, LLV)
Kzem (32/32, AC 15, DV)
So (34/34, AC 19, NV)
Thorn (30/30, AC 17, DV)

--Round 2
Red Crocodile (-0 hp)
Blue Crocodile (-0 hp)

Horizon Hunters

| Male Dwarf Gunslinger 3 | HP 43/43 | AC 20 (+2 AC first round of init) | F +10 R +10 W +9 | Perc +9 (dark vision) | Default Exploration: Search | Speed 25ft | hero points 1 | Active Conditions: None

Thorn looks in mix of surprise and fear on the crocs heading towards him.
As soon as his gun is loaded he fires

Boom@blue: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Damage, p/b: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 1 = 9

THen he reloads and shoves the crocodile back

Shove@blue vs fort DC: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 1 = 27push 10 ft backwards

Than he raises his gun in a defensive manner +1 to AC

Horizon Hunters

Male Orc Thaumaturge - 3 (Hero Points: 1)|HP 45/45|AC 20 (22 Shield)| F +9, R +8, W +7 Implement (Mirror)| Perc +7, Diplo + 10, Intim +8, Esoteric Lore +10, Athl +8. ALL Recall Know +8|Conditions: Icons: ◆◇↺

Shield, chicken, and mirror held aloft- Kal confidently strides towards the impressively large creatures making their way up the beach to consume the sleepy adventurers. Just as he approaches, a flick of the wrist creates an illusion of another Kzem on the far side of the blood tinged lizard.

◆ Stride
◆ Mirror
◆ Strike

Shield Boss, against flat: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 Damage (b): 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 + either highest weakness, or weakness of 3 (if EL wasn't a critical failure)

Radiant Oath

Perc +7 | 25 feet | Spell DC 17 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Goblin(Unbreakable) Cleric(Sarenrae) 2 HP 30/30 | AC: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +9

Grimmylow pulls out his sling, loads it with his magic bullet and flings it at the aqua colored aquatic animal (the bullet, not the sling.)

Sling: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 = 25
Blunt: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4

Horizon Hunters

Sprite | HP 30/30 AC: 20 | F: +7 R: +10, W: +6 | Perception: +6 (Low-Light) | Default Exploration: Scout |

Loudmouth kicks off the ground as he and Buzz loop 10' high into the air above the crocodiles as LOudmouth spills bits of rotten meat from its beak.

Sting Shot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Damage (Poison): 1d4 ⇒ 3

DC 16 Fort save for Vulture Vomit. Failure is Sickened 1 and Crit Fail is sickened 2

Sting Shot: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (1) + 7 - 5 = 3
Damage (Poison): 1d4 ⇒ 4

DC 16 Fort save for Vulture Vomit. Failure is Sickened 1 and Crit Fail is sickened 2

◆ Command Companion
◆ Loudmouth Fly
◆ Loudmouth Support (Vomit)
◆ Strike
◆ Strike

Status:

HP 22/22
AC 19
Hero Point 0/3
Infused Alchemical Items 6/6
1x Lesser Acid Flask 2/2
1x Lesser Alchemist's Fire (Signature Item) 3/3
1x Lesser Blight Bomb (Signature Item) 3/3
1x Minor Elixir of Life 2/2
1x Skunk Bomb 2/2
1x Lesser Ghost Charge 2/2

Loudmouth
HP 22/22
AC 16


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Thorn shoots the crocodile at point blank, hitting. Then he shoves it backwards as he reloads.

Kzem moves up and appears on the far side of the crocodile, but even with the flank, cannot damage the creature.

Grimmylow sends a rock, flying, which hits the crocodile right in the mouth, knocking out several teeth and causing to wail in agony.

Buzz flies over, dropping a stinger into the gap that Grimmylow created, and poisoning the crocodile. Meanwhile, Loudmouth drops a little vomit in there, too.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Too bad the crocodile is used to eating vomit.

--Round 1
Grimmylow (30/30, AC 16, DV, magic stone)
Buzz (22/22, AC 17, LLV, riding) / Loudmouth (22/22, AC 16, LLV)
Kzem (32/32, AC 15, DV)
So (34/34, AC 19, NV)
Thorn (30/30, AC 17 18, DV)
--Round 2
Red Crocodile (-0 hp)
Blue Crocodile (-20 hp)

So, remember to make flat checks for dim light.


N Male Human | Hermit | Monk Lvl 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 47/47 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 9/10/8 | Perc(T) +6 | 35 feet (40 Stoked Flame Stance) | Class DC 18 | Athletics/Acrobatics/Stealth: +8, Nature/Medicine: +6, Desert Lore/Occultism: +5, Thievery(U): +3, Religion(U)/Survival(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 |

Beggar So charges forward until he's behind Kzem. He whips the shuriken he's holding at the croc before dropping into a fighting stance.

Flat Check: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Unfortunately, he can't quite see the croc and the shuriken embeds itself in the shack wall, missing Kzem's face by inches.

◆ Stride
◆ Strike (flat check failure)
◆ Stoked Flame Stance


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Kzem feels a shuriken whizz by.

The Red crocodile looks back and forth between the Kzems, before snapping at one.

Jaws: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Piercing: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 plus Grab

It sinks its jaws into Kzem's leg, grabbing on. Then, it tucks its legs and rolls rapidly, twisting its victim.

Jaws, MAP, Death Roll: 1d20 + 10 - 5 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 - 5 + 2 = 13 vs grabbed
Piercing: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 plus prone

It fails to twist Kzem to the ground, and releases the leg in the process.

Blue steps up to Loudmouth, and snaps at Buzz.

Jaws: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Piercing: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 plus Grab

Jaws, MAP: 1d20 + 10 - 5 ⇒ (2) + 10 - 5 = 7
Piercing: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 plus Grab

Buzz escapes.

--Round 2
Grimmylow (30/30, AC 16, DV, magic stone)
Buzz (22/22, AC 17, LLV, riding) / Loudmouth (22/22, AC 16, LLV)
Kzem (16/32, AC 15, DV, grabbed)
So (34/34, AC 19, NV, stoked flame stance)
Thorn (30/30, AC 17 18, DV)

--Round 3
Red Crocodile (-0 hp)
Blue Crocodile (-20 hp)


N Male Human | Hermit | Monk Lvl 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 47/47 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 9/10/8 | Perc(T) +6 | 35 feet (40 Stoked Flame Stance) | Class DC 18 | Athletics/Acrobatics/Stealth: +8, Nature/Medicine: +6, Desert Lore/Occultism: +5, Thievery(U): +3, Religion(U)/Survival(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 |

Hmmm.. Grimmy might be right, actually...

Beggar So steps southwest and unleashes two strikes on the Red croc before stepping back.

Flashing Spark; 1st Attack, vs Red, FF: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Flashing Spark; 1st Attack Damage, Slashing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Flashing Spark; 2nd Attack, vs Red, FF, MAP: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Flashing Spark; 2nd Attack Damage, Slashing: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Flat Checks: 2d20 ⇒ (14, 4) = 18

Probably not...

◆ Step ◆ Flurry ◆ Step

Horizon Hunters

Sprite | HP 30/30 AC: 20 | F: +7 R: +10, W: +6 | Perception: +6 (Low-Light) | Default Exploration: Scout |

Being Large they can probably reach, but reminder that Buzz and Loudmouth are 10' up in the air.

Buzz continues to toss small stingers down from above as he giggles at the crocodiles snipping at his feet. "That was close!"

Sting Shot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Damage (Poison): 1d4 ⇒ 2

DC 16 Fort save for Vulture Vomit. Failure is Sickened 1 and Crit Fail is sickened 2.

Sting Shot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Damage (Poison): 1d4 ⇒ 4

DC 16 Fort save for Vulture Vomit. Failure is Sickened 1 and Crit Fail is sickened 2.

◆ Command Companion
◆ Loudmouth Support (Vomit)
◆ Loudmouth Fly
◆ Strike
◆ Strike

Status:

HP 22/22
AC 19
Hero Point 0/3
Infused Alchemical Items 6/6
1x Lesser Acid Flask 2/2
1x Lesser Alchemist's Fire (Signature Item) 3/3
1x Lesser Blight Bomb (Signature Item) 3/3
1x Minor Elixir of Life 2/2
1x Skunk Bomb 2/2
1x Lesser Ghost Charge 2/2

Loudmouth
HP 22/22
AC 16


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Buzz, I missed that you were 10' up. The crocodiles don't have reach, so Blue would have moved up to attack Thorn. Still missed, though.

So punches the crocodile's thick hide once, but can't do any damage, and then the second whiffs in the darkness. Buzz rains down two more stingers.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Fortitude: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

It really enjoys eating the vomit, and is not sickened at all.

--Round 2
Grimmylow (30/30, AC 16, DV, magic stone)
Buzz (22/22, AC 17, LLV, riding) / Loudmouth (22/22, AC 16, LLV)
Kzem (16/32, AC 15, DV)
So (34/34, AC 19, NV, stoked flame stance)
Thorn (30/30, AC 17, DV)
--Round 3
Red Crocodile (-0 hp)
Blue Crocodile (-26 hp)

Horizon Hunters

| Male Dwarf Gunslinger 3 | HP 43/43 | AC 20 (+2 AC first round of init) | F +10 R +10 W +9 | Perc +9 (dark vision) | Default Exploration: Search | Speed 25ft | hero points 1 | Active Conditions: None

Thorn lowers his gun and shoots croc from short distance

Boom@blue: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Damage, p/b: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

Then he reloads and shoves the crocodile back

Shove@blue vs fort DC: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 = 17 push 5 ft backwards if it beats Fort DC

Than he raises his gun in a defensive manner +1 to AC


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Thorn's shot rings out and Blue stops moving.

--Round 2
Grimmylow (30/30, AC 16, DV, magic stone)
Buzz (22/22, AC 17, LLV, riding) / Loudmouth (22/22, AC 16, LLV)
Kzem (16/32, AC 15, DV)
So (34/34, AC 19, NV, stoked flame stance)
Thorn (30/30, AC 17+1, DV)
--Round 3
Red Crocodile (-0 hp)
Blue Crocodile (-31 hp)

Radiant Oath

Perc +7 | 25 feet | Spell DC 17 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Goblin(Unbreakable) Cleric(Sarenrae) 2 HP 30/30 | AC: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +9

Grimmylow reloads his sling with his remaining magic bullet then slings said bullet at the remaining crocodile.

Sling: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 1 = 21
Blunt: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5

He then drops the sling and calls on the protections of Sarenrae.

◆Cast Shield

Horizon Hunters

Male Orc Thaumaturge - 3 (Hero Points: 1)|HP 45/45|AC 20 (22 Shield)| F +9, R +8, W +7 Implement (Mirror)| Perc +7, Diplo + 10, Intim +8, Esoteric Lore +10, Athl +8. ALL Recall Know +8|Conditions: Icons: ◆◇↺

The closest Kzem shatters into a million evaporating pieces while the real Kzem steps to the side in order to appear opposite of Thorn. Once his feet are established, he smacks at the red blood tinged creature with his shield.

Shield Boss, vs flat: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 Damage (b): 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 + either highest weakness, or weakness of 3

Shield Boss, vs flat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 Damage (b): 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 + either highest weakness, or weakness of 3

◆ Step
◆ Strike
◆ Strike


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Grimmylow's rock hits the crocodile's sensitive snout, and Kzem's second strike seems to make it flinch.

Unsure of who is tastier, the crocodile bites at 1d2 ⇒ 2 Thorn.

Bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Piercing: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 plus Grab

Bite, MAP: 1d20 + 10 - 5 ⇒ (10) + 10 - 5 = 15
Piercing: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 plus Grab

Unable to get a meal, the crocodile begins casually sauntering back to the ocean, like nothing happened.

--Round 3
Grimmylow (30/30, AC 16, DV, magic stone)
Buzz (22/22, AC 17, LLV, riding) / Loudmouth (22/22, AC 16, LLV)
Kzem (16/32, AC 15, DV)
So (34/34, AC 19, NV, stoked flame stance)
Thorn (30/30, AC 17, DV)

--Round 4
Red Crocodile (-18 hp)
Blue Crocodile (-31 hp)

Horizon Hunters

Sprite | HP 30/30 AC: 20 | F: +7 R: +10, W: +6 | Perception: +6 (Low-Light) | Default Exploration: Scout |

Buzz pulls on Loudmouth's neck as the buzzard swoops above the remaining crocodile. He rains small barbed stingers down from above.

Sting Shot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Damage (Poison): 1d4 ⇒ 3

DC 16 Fort save for Vulture Vomit. Failure is Sickened 1 and Crit Fail is sickened 2.

Sting Shot: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 7 - 4 = 18
Damage (Poison): 1d4 ⇒ 4

DC 16 Fort save for Vulture Vomit. Failure is Sickened 1 and Crit Fail is sickened 2.

◆ Command Companion
◆ Looudmouth Fly
◆ Loudmouth Support (Vomit)
◆ Strike
◆ Strike

Status:

HP 22/22
AC 19
Hero Point 0/3
Infused Alchemical Items 6/6
1x Lesser Acid Flask 2/2
1x Lesser Alchemist's Fire (Signature Item) 3/3
1x Lesser Blight Bomb (Signature Item) 3/3
1x Minor Elixir of Life 2/2
1x Skunk Bomb 2/2
1x Lesser Ghost Charge 2/2

Loudmouth
HP 22/22
AC 16


N Male Human | Hermit | Monk Lvl 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 47/47 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 9/10/8 | Perc(T) +6 | 35 feet (40 Stoked Flame Stance) | Class DC 18 | Athletics/Acrobatics/Stealth: +8, Nature/Medicine: +6, Desert Lore/Occultism: +5, Thievery(U): +3, Religion(U)/Survival(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 |

Beggar So lunges forward. Coming to a stop within 10' of the croc, he swats it twice with his staff.

Flat Check: 2d20 ⇒ (15, 5) = 20

Bo Staff vs Croc, Reach: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Bo Staff vs Croc, Reach: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Bludgeoning, Crit: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Doubled to 8

He pulls out another shuriken.

◆ Stride
◆ Flurry
◆ Interact to Draw

Horizon Hunters

| Male Dwarf Gunslinger 3 | HP 43/43 | AC 20 (+2 AC first round of init) | F +10 R +10 W +9 | Perc +9 (dark vision) | Default Exploration: Search | Speed 25ft | hero points 1 | Active Conditions: None

Thorn grins blocking jaws of croc with his raised rifle, then he lowers it and shoots

Boom@red: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Damage, p/b: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7

Then he reloads but without moving it and raises his rifle to give him some defensive measures.

+1 to AC

Radiant Oath

Perc +7 | 25 feet | Spell DC 17 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Goblin(Unbreakable) Cleric(Sarenrae) 2 HP 30/30 | AC: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +9

"Guys, I think we won," Grimmylow says as the crocodile heads back toward the water.

He hustles over to Kzem and starts bandaging the man up.

Medicine: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Healing: 2d8 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Buzz plunks two stingers into the croc's snout, and then So reaches over and raps it on the head with his bo staff, knocking it out.

End of Combat!

Grimmylow throws a bandage on Kzem, but afterwards, the group drifts off to sleep again, this time perhaps a little more vigilant about creatures that go bump in the night.

The group wakes up in the late morning, after a proper rest, and Kzem feels even a little better. +Level*Con puts him at 28/32, I had to look that up because literally I've never had to do that before, ha.

After preparations, the group needs to decide what to explore next.

Radiant Oath

Perc +7 | 25 feet | Spell DC 17 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Goblin(Unbreakable) Cleric(Sarenrae) 2 HP 30/30 | AC: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +9

"How're you feeling Kzem? Need some more tending or feeling fine?" Grimmylow asks, ready to make some more healing mud, if requested.

"Well, Sarenrae's going to be up for a while," he says, looking at the sun once Kzem has made his decision.

"With a whole day ahead of us, why don't we check out the big building?"


N Male Human | Hermit | Monk Lvl 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 47/47 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 9/10/8 | Perc(T) +6 | 35 feet (40 Stoked Flame Stance) | Class DC 18 | Athletics/Acrobatics/Stealth: +8, Nature/Medicine: +6, Desert Lore/Occultism: +5, Thievery(U): +3, Religion(U)/Survival(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 |

Beggar So secures his staff to his back. He pulls out a shuriken... just in case... "Let's explore, shall we?"

Horizon Hunters

Male Orc Thaumaturge - 3 (Hero Points: 1)|HP 45/45|AC 20 (22 Shield)| F +9, R +8, W +7 Implement (Mirror)| Perc +7, Diplo + 10, Intim +8, Esoteric Lore +10, Athl +8. ALL Recall Know +8|Conditions: Icons: ◆◇↺

"If we have time this morning, I would mind some more of you *gulp* mud. No sense starting out feeling anything less than tip-top shape."

"I appreciate it, you know. So, uh, thanks!"

After the stinging from the mud abates, Kzem stands and wraps the mirror to the palm of his hand- before hefting up his shield.

"Ready! Outlying buildings first- then the main one!"

Horizon Hunters

| Male Dwarf Gunslinger 3 | HP 43/43 | AC 20 (+2 AC first round of init) | F +10 R +10 W +9 | Perc +9 (dark vision) | Default Exploration: Search | Speed 25ft | hero points 1 | Active Conditions: None

Thorn grunts with the plan as he finishes off his breakfast

Radiant Oath

Perc +7 | 25 feet | Spell DC 17 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Goblin(Unbreakable) Cleric(Sarenrae) 2 HP 30/30 | AC: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +9

"Sure, thing, pal!" Grimmylow says.

"Hey! Seaweed!" he uses some of it and it's healing abilities as bandages for Kzem.

Medicine: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

"Wait...this is the wrong kind of seaweed."

Grimmy really needs Assurance in Medicine.

Horizon Hunters

Sprite | HP 30/30 AC: 20 | F: +7 R: +10, W: +6 | Perception: +6 (Low-Light) | Default Exploration: Scout |

Buzz stretches as he follows the others to the bigger building. He shoos the buzzard away. "Stay back, you can't go inside."


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

A stone oven in the northwest corner marks this spacious room as a kitchen. Cabinets and tables line the walls, and a wide washbasin stands next to the western door. Several of the cabinet doors stand open, and pots and long-handled spoons lie scattered across the floor. Two doors stand in the east wall—one to the south, and a heavier door in the west wall. The shutters over the north window hang askew.

I just realized that because Thorn has GMed this, he will likely recuse himself from deciding where to go. As a result, two in agreement will move the party.

Horizon Hunters

| Male Dwarf Gunslinger 3 | HP 43/43 | AC 20 (+2 AC first round of init) | F +10 R +10 W +9 | Perc +9 (dark vision) | Default Exploration: Search | Speed 25ft | hero points 1 | Active Conditions: None
GM Watery Soup wrote:


I just realized that because Thorn has GMed this, he will likely recuse himself from deciding where to go. As a result, two in agreement will move the party.

Oh, how wrong you are my friend :D I will just rely on dice to give my insight.

1-3, from top to bottom: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Thorn goes into the kitchen "That has a potential, as a cook I worked in smaller places." He touches a pan and moves it to the side then he walks next to each of the door sniffing the air

"I think we should go south!"

However I am fine if you completely ignore Thorn's voice

Radiant Oath

Perc +7 | 25 feet | Spell DC 17 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Goblin(Unbreakable) Cleric(Sarenrae) 2 HP 30/30 | AC: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +9

"Oh! Nice kitchen. I like how organized everything is!" Grimmylow says. Anyone searching for sarcasm or irony in the statement will be sorely disappointed.

"Thorn's right. Let's go South."

Horizon Hunters

Sprite | HP 30/30 AC: 20 | F: +7 R: +10, W: +6 | Perception: +6 (Low-Light) | Default Exploration: Scout |

Buzz begins scouring through the cupboards. "See if there is anything to eat."

Double doors first?


N Male Human | Hermit | Monk Lvl 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 47/47 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 9/10/8 | Perc(T) +6 | 35 feet (40 Stoked Flame Stance) | Class DC 18 | Athletics/Acrobatics/Stealth: +8, Nature/Medicine: +6, Desert Lore/Occultism: +5, Thievery(U): +3, Religion(U)/Survival(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 |

Beggar So follows the more experienced adventurers. He's still looking around in wonder at his surroundings.


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

The group moves to open the southern door, but it appears to be blocked from the other side.

Athletics check to Force Open, or, you can choose one of the other two doors (they're two separate doors, not double doors).

Horizon Hunters

Male Orc Thaumaturge - 3 (Hero Points: 1)|HP 45/45|AC 20 (22 Shield)| F +9, R +8, W +7 Implement (Mirror)| Perc +7, Diplo + 10, Intim +8, Esoteric Lore +10, Athl +8. ALL Recall Know +8|Conditions: Icons: ◆◇↺

Are there any windows where we could see in?


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

There are no interior windows, but you could circle around the building if you want to look in from the outside.

Radiant Oath

Perc +7 | 25 feet | Spell DC 17 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Goblin(Unbreakable) Cleric(Sarenrae) 2 HP 30/30 | AC: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +9

"We can set it on fire..." Grimmylow offers as they try to figure out how to get past the barricaded door.


N Male Human | Hermit | Monk Lvl 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 47/47 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 9/10/8 | Perc(T) +6 | 35 feet (40 Stoked Flame Stance) | Class DC 18 | Athletics/Acrobatics/Stealth: +8, Nature/Medicine: +6, Desert Lore/Occultism: +5, Thievery(U): +3, Religion(U)/Survival(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 |

Beggar So walks up to the door and attempts to kick it in.

Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Horizon Hunters

| Male Dwarf Gunslinger 3 | HP 43/43 | AC 20 (+2 AC first round of init) | F +10 R +10 W +9 | Perc +9 (dark vision) | Default Exploration: Search | Speed 25ft | hero points 1 | Active Conditions: None

Thorn aids So by pushing the door with his shoulder

Athletics, aid: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

"On 3? Ok, three!"

Horizon Hunters

Male Orc Thaumaturge - 3 (Hero Points: 1)|HP 45/45|AC 20 (22 Shield)| F +9, R +8, W +7 Implement (Mirror)| Perc +7, Diplo + 10, Intim +8, Esoteric Lore +10, Athl +8. ALL Recall Know +8|Conditions: Icons: ◆◇↺

I could always just appear on the inside… as long as I can see in. I would be happy to undo the barricade from the other side…

Then Kzem starts to walk around the building to position himself with line of sight.


(he/him) | Troubles in Otari | 1-13 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Kzem tries to peek inside the window, but he's unable to see any significant part of the room due to it being filled with spider webs. So and Thorn end up breaking down the barrier by force.

The fish camp’s dining room remains so full of cobwebs that it’s hard to see anything inside, and tiny spiders skitter along the silken threads. In the middle of the room is a large trestle table with benches along each side. A cabinet along the south wall holds a collection of tin dishes.

At the back of the dish cabinet, among the assorted tin cups, is a matched pair of tarnished silver goblets, worth 20 gp as a set.

The door to the east is unblocked.


N Male Human | Hermit | Monk Lvl 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 47/47 | AC 20 | F/R/W: 9/10/8 | Perc(T) +6 | 35 feet (40 Stoked Flame Stance) | Class DC 18 | Athletics/Acrobatics/Stealth: +8, Nature/Medicine: +6, Desert Lore/Occultism: +5, Thievery(U): +3, Religion(U)/Survival(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Hero Points: 1/3 |

Beggar So glares at the eastern door before rubbing his shoulder... :)

Horizon Hunters

| Male Dwarf Gunslinger 3 | HP 43/43 | AC 20 (+2 AC first round of init) | F +10 R +10 W +9 | Perc +9 (dark vision) | Default Exploration: Search | Speed 25ft | hero points 1 | Active Conditions: None

"Ugh, it is so dusty in here, those little buggers had to spend their lifetime plotting those webs..."

101 to 150 of 397 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PF2] Troubles in Otari (GM Watery Soup) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.