SFS 4-12 - A Festive Operation - Take 2 (KS) (Inactive)

Game Master phaeton_nz

Tier 3-6
Subtier 3-4
Repeatable
Slides


201 to 250 of 296 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

Ears entertains the crowd with cantrips, psychokinetic hand to deliver 'floating' candy and token spell to provide visual accents and sound effects to Yitchen's show.


”Navasi” Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Navasi climbs up on to the float and helps to entertain the crown with tricks of sleigh of hand, tossing candy to the crowd that she draws from somewhere unnoticed.

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Dataphiles

Male LN tempered pilgrim witchwyrd operative 3 | SP 10/15 HP 22/22 RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +9 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Bluff +13, Computers +10, Culture +11, Diplomacy +7, Disguise +11, Engineering +10, Intimidate +10, Mysticism +7, Perception +8, Piloting +10, Profession (merchant) +9, Sense Motive +9, Sleight Of Hand + 10
Cha'mon Cha'mon wrote:
Cha'mon Cha'mon, desperately tries to put the restrictor plate back on the float's engine when he realizes Morvruul is driving.

Driving through the streets

Morvruul begins to glower.
It would seem a restrictor plate's
Draining the float's power.
Down alleys he continues
Trying quite hard to race,
Yet, accomplishing no more
Than a rather slow pace.

When Morvruul's eyes with a look,
His destination do take.
Suddenly, the witchwyrd manages
To slam on the brake.

Stopping the float,
Placing the "gift" 'neath an arm
Morvruul rushes to deliver
The object of harm.

He strides up to the door
Of the dwelling of Orence,
The name of the foe with which
He schemes to dispense.

Preparing to knock,
He spots a note upon
The door, which says,
"Sorry. I'm not here. I have gone
Home for Reunion
Back to the Planet Akiton."
"Drat." mutters Morvruul
Now, suddenly, withdrawn.

With his explosive still in hand
And a mask-covered frown,
He releases a sigh,
Then turns back around.

Getting back in the float
He rides out the rest of the parade
Thinking quietly to himself
Of new schemes to be made.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

The magic tricks, the candy and Morvruul's driving actually impresses the crowd enough that your float ends up being fan favourite. A couple of other Starfinders, who were a couple of floats behind you, actually come over to congratulate you. One of them, a human female, is rather shy but greets Cha'mon, as they had been together on a tour of the Veskarium and even says hello to Morvruul saying that "she had heard a lot about you, mostly from Miss ... erm ... Doctor Seggas".

Yichen is grateful for your aid and thanks you profusely at the parade’s completion. He even gifts you a hat of disguise.

During the parade, Morvruul was able to deliver his gift.

Dataphiles

Male LN tempered pilgrim witchwyrd operative 3 | SP 10/15 HP 22/22 RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +9 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Bluff +13, Computers +10, Culture +11, Diplomacy +7, Disguise +11, Engineering +10, Intimidate +10, Mysticism +7, Perception +8, Piloting +10, Profession (merchant) +9, Sense Motive +9, Sleight Of Hand + 10
phaeton_nz wrote:

One of them, a human female, is rather shy but greets Cha'mon, as they had been together on a tour of the Veskarium and even says hello to Morvruul saying that "she had heard a lot about you, mostly from Miss ... erm ... Doctor Seggas".

During the parade, Morvruul was able to deliver his gift.

Though his scheme went not

As he prior did intend,
Morvruul is pleased to hear
Word of his, er, um... "friend".

"Doctor Seggas, you say?"
Asks he, the woman to talk t'her.
"I'd much like to again see
The... notable doctor."

"Should you see her soon
Please do give to her
This item here.
To her, to deliver."

Reaching into a pocket
A vial he retrieves,
Which he hands to the female,
And in her hand he leaves.

"Please take this gift to Seggas.
When her you next find,"
He says with hope this holiday,
To remain on Seggas' mind


”Navasi” Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Navasi takes the hat and shoves it onto her head, turning her hair green. "Now that's a real time saver. Thank you!"

She thinks, but doesn't say, that it might have useful if Yichen had given it to them before the parade. It could have been useful as part of their performance.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

"Seggas? I know Seggas. Questionable research technique, but good teammate in a tight spot."

Dataphiles

Female Human Mystic(Star Shaman)-6 | SP:16/36, HP:40/40, RP:6/6 | EAC:15, KAC:16 | F-2, R-4, W-8 | Init+2 | Perc+13 | Spells/day 1:4/4 2:4/4 | DB:1/1 | CG | 124312-718

Amy just nods. She is also a good friend to me. Anyway, I shall get this delivered for you as soon as I can Mister Morvruul. It was ... erm ... nice to finally meet you.

She is currently dressed in a brief performing outfit, suitable for underwater dance, and looking a bit damp.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

If she's willing, Ears will dry her off with a token spell.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Amy accepts the aid although she does comment she was intending of getting back in the water bubble shortly as - crowds make her nervous and it feels safer in there. Obviously the float she is a sparklor for is getting a bit of attention too. Mind you, a lot of floats are.

Another week passes before you are contacted again by Camellia. During this time, the Lorespire Complex hosts a concert, two vidgame competitions, where a new brenneri vidgamer is making a name for herself, and numerous special courses, including a self-defense class hosted by former First Seeker Jadnura. At the end of the week, Camellia sends you another comm message.

((see slides))

Reunion is an Akitonian holiday that developed in the first century AG in response to the thasteron bust, poverty, and mass emigration. The holiday promotes generosity and kinship despite economic difficulties and great distances. Traditions include sending a message to distant family and friends, then gathering to enjoy a meal with close friends and family. Traditionally, Reunion Day meals were prepared with cheap ingredients, ingenuity, and lots of love—resulting in outrageous dishes many Akitonians keep on the menu for ironic or nostalgic reasons.

Dataphiles

Male LN tempered pilgrim witchwyrd operative 3 | SP 10/15 HP 22/22 RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +9 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Bluff +13, Computers +10, Culture +11, Diplomacy +7, Disguise +11, Engineering +10, Intimidate +10, Mysticism +7, Perception +8, Piloting +10, Profession (merchant) +9, Sense Motive +9, Sleight Of Hand + 10

"Akiton, eh?
That is where
Orence has gone!
I should find them there!"

The news causes Morvruul's
Spirits to lift.
He packs his bags
Including the "gift".


”Navasi” Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

On the one hand, Navasi feels that a bunch of strangers showing up seems counterproductive to reproducing Granny's celebration of being with your closest people.

On the other hand, free trip! She shows up at the appointed time, bag in hand.

Wayfinders

Male LN Embri Priest Mystic 5 Character Sheet | SP 31/35, HP 36/36, RP 4/6 | EAC: 16 KAC: 16 | Fort: +3, Ref: +2, Will: +8 (+2 enchantment, immune to charm) | Init: +1 | Perc: +11 (sees ethereal), SM: +14 | Speed 30 ft | Tracked Resources: Shirt Reroll 1/1, Healing Touch 1/1, Level 1 Spells 4/5, Level 2 Spells 3/3, Pulsecaster 18/20, Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol 3/9 | Active conditions:

"If requested, this one could speak the life of Granny Cembar."

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

"Effing A! If I wanted to be on Akiton, I would have stayed there. If the shobhads aren't trying to kill and eat you, the whole planet is. Why are we doing this again?"

Despite the rhetoric, Ears is packed and ready to go.

Second Seekers (Roheas)

Kiirinta Biohacker 3 | SP 18 / 18 | HP 22 / 22 | RP 6 / 6| Active conditions: None| EAC 17; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Speed: 20ft / 20 ft fly | Biohacks Remaining 4/6 |

"I absolutely want to help with the arrangements, but I don't know Granny Cembar."

Oof, a little close to home there. We are having a celebration of my Dad's life on Saturday.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Camellia has added a footnote to the message. Normally, Alora’s grandmother hosts the feast, but she passed away this year and the family is gathering to honor her memory. Alora is tasked with meal preparation, but Camellia knows Alora is a horrible cook. Camellia asks the PCs to visit Alora and help.

So off to Akiton you go. At Camellia’s urging, you travel to Akiton via chartered shuttle. From there, it’s a short overland trip to the Cembar homestead, located a few miles south of the Winterlands. The temperature is well below freezing, but their transportation is warm, and the journey is without incident. The Cembar home appears tiny, but most of the building is below ground, protected from the frigid wind and kept warm by a powerful heating system. The sounds of a gathering are audible from outside.

When you knock, two skittermanders open the door. They are - yes you guessed it - Olive and Violet, cousins of Alora and the same skittermanders responsible for the fire in Dot’s storage unit and the malfunctioning Newspark projector. The duo are shocked to see you but welcome you inside, apologizing for the trouble they’ve caused this month as they were only trying to help. Alora appears behind them, looking out of place in a frilly apron (her grandma’s) and relieved to see fellow Starfinders.

Alora gives you a tour of the homestead and introduces her family. In the living room, Olive and Violet watch over six young ysoki—Bitts, Flutter, Grubby, Popper, Scamp, and Slicer—who fight over whose turn it is to play “Junk Race Jitters,” a popular two-player racing vidgame. In the dining room, three hykli—Becca, Cass, and Orence—bicker over how to properly set the table. Lastly, the half-elf Agner naps in the den, their pet squoxes AA2 Musa and Gator curled at their feet.

When you reach the kitchen, Alora shuts the door, which does little to drown out the yelling.

Alora releases a deep breath as she struggles to retain her composure. Well, that’s my family. The Cembars might be odd, but we chose each other, and I love them dearly. Right now, though, we’re falling apart. We lost granny earlier this year, and things have been rough ever since. Granny was the glue that held us together. Since she passed away, we’ve been lost. This is the first time we’ve all been together since the funeral. I thought Reunion would bring us together, but it’s pulling us apart. They’re all so determined to make today perfect in honor of Granny—to do everything exactly the way she would’ve done. So here I am, in an apron, with no idea what to do!

Alora sniffs at the air. Smells like smoke, she remarks. Her eyes widen, and she dashes to the oven, removing a baking sheet covered in an unidentifiable charred lump. Alora’s lip quivers, then she screams, tossing the ruined meal into the sink. I quit! I can’t focus with them bickering, and this is hard enough on its own!

If you wish to calm her down, make Diplomacy or Intimidate checks.


”Navasi” Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Hey, hey, no need for that!" says Navasi consolingly, "This is exactly what we're here for, and, well, now we're here."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Navasi is able to calm her down. Once calm, Alora explains she was given “the privilege” of preparing dinner, recreating Granny’s recipe of roast arabuk stuffed with stone-stored apelos, served on a bed of sticky rice and topped with gravy. Her attempt was a charred disaster as you can see.

She takes stock of the remaining ingredients in the house, discovering she’s out of arabuk.

Do you think you can go arabuk hunting? she asks hopefully. And if you can find some winter herbs to improve the flavour, that would be much appreciated.

Dataphiles

Male LN tempered pilgrim witchwyrd operative 3 | SP 10/15 HP 22/22 RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +9 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Bluff +13, Computers +10, Culture +11, Diplomacy +7, Disguise +11, Engineering +10, Intimidate +10, Mysticism +7, Perception +8, Piloting +10, Profession (merchant) +9, Sense Motive +9, Sleight Of Hand + 10
phaeton_nz wrote:
In the dining room, three hykli—Becca, Cass, and Orence—bicker over how to properly set the table.

Is that the voice of Orence?

Morvruul pauses to perceive.
It is! So, it is!
With him, my "gift", I can now leave!

Rifling through his backpack
Hoping, the explosive, to grip.
Morvruul soon realizes
He left it back on the ship.

The witchwyrd starts pondering
Before he deduces.
If I'm to sneak away to the ship
I'll need some excuses!

Then, opportunity comes
Just as the host
Announces her plans to make
An arabuk roast.

"I'd be happy to help!" declares he.
"No further need to entreat.
I'll just be gone for a while
Then, return with your meat."

"I have no need for assistance,"
He let it be known.
"Why I can bring down an arabuk.
And do it all on my own!"

Acquisitives

Male CG Damai Outlaw Operative 5 Biohacker 1 (PC sheet) | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +5 | Init: +11 | Darkvision 60', Perc +11, SM +10 | Speed 40 ft. | Active Conditions: None.

"You're not going anywhere on your own, Morvruul. We'll hunt down some arabuk for you Alora, no problem."

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

Ears is on edge all the way from the spaceport to the Cembar homestead. He is continually looking around, even spinning 360 in an attempt to watch everywhere at once. He visibly relaxes once inside. He even grins and tries to get the young ysoki organized into a round-robin tournament of Junk Race Jitters by offering his spare comm unit as a prize. If that doesn't work he tries to bully the kids into behaving in the gruff ysoki manner, but they see through the obvious facade.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Intimidate: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7

Some of the kitchen conversation catches his large ear.

"Arabuk! Hunting one all on your own? Nobody hunts arabuk alone. They'll eat you after they kill you, and you won't see them coming. You need at least three sets of eyes to watch everywhere at once. From my point of view their only advantage over shobhads is that they don't have long range firearms."


”Navasi” Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"It's a kind offer, Morvruul," says Navasi with a smile, "but don't be silly. We're all here to help! You don't have to do things alone. "

Second Seekers (Roheas)

Kiirinta Biohacker 3 | SP 18 / 18 | HP 22 / 22 | RP 6 / 6| Active conditions: None| EAC 17; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Speed: 20ft / 20 ft fly | Biohacks Remaining 4/6 |

"Anything else we can do along the way?"

Yeah, really close to home.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Sorry. I emphasise

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Alora gives you her old hunting gear, an advanced shobhad horizon striker and a veteran shobhad harness before you venture out into the cold. Outside, the sun is setting, making it dim light and extreme cold.

Please make Perception or Survival checks to find arabuk footprints or a Life Science check to intuit their likely location

Wayfinders

Male LN Embri Priest Mystic 5 Character Sheet | SP 31/35, HP 36/36, RP 4/6 | EAC: 16 KAC: 16 | Fort: +3, Ref: +2, Will: +8 (+2 enchantment, immune to charm) | Init: +1 | Perc: +11 (sees ethereal), SM: +14 | Speed 30 ft | Tracked Resources: Shirt Reroll 1/1, Healing Touch 1/1, Level 1 Spells 4/5, Level 2 Spells 3/3, Pulsecaster 18/20, Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol 3/9 | Active conditions:

Having listened carefully during his brief visit to the Cembar homestead, Speaker has an idea what arabuk tracks look like and keeps his eyes open.

Survival: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

That is a success (only needed one). Within twenty minutes you find three arabuk yearlings at an icy pond, clawing the ice to force water out of the cracks. Both the ice and snow are difficult terrain. The DCs of Acrobatics checks attempted on ice increase by 5. The DCs of Stealth checks attempted on snow increase by 5.

(see map on Slides)

Initiatives:
Cha'mon: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
Ears: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Misty: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Morvruul: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Navasi: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Speaker: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

red: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
green: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
blue: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Everyone except Morvruul and Speaker are up

Acquisitives

Male CG Damai Outlaw Operative 5 Biohacker 1 (PC sheet) | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +5 | Init: +11 | Darkvision 60', Perc +11, SM +10 | Speed 40 ft. | Active Conditions: None.

"I can make use of your rifle Alora. I'm skilled in long range marksmanship as you must be also."

Cha'mon Cha'mon, drops to one knee and flips the long range sights up on Alora's Shobhad Striker rifle before carefully aiming through them at the arabuk directly in front of him. He squeezes the trigger sends a round downrange at the animal.

Bluff (Feinting Stunt): 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 13 + 4 = 32 If Cha'mon's bluff succeeds the arabuk is flat footed to his next attack.
Striker Rifle vs. Blue KAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Piercing Damage: 3d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2, 3) + 4 = 10


”Navasi” Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

As they step out of the home, Navasi activates her armor's environmental protection and hopes it will be enough. The infrared sight in her visor activates as the light dims.

She opts to keep her two pistols in hand, reasoning that creatures that can survive in this environment probably aren't built to handle fire.

"Good job spotting them o far away, Speaker," she says. But... perhaps too far. It's probably a good thing, but she lacks Cha'mon's skill with rifles. Her pistols just don't have the same effective range--and she can barely seem them over there!

She trudges forward in the snow to try to give herself a better shot, then aims at the closest animal.

Move 15 feet in difficult terrain to bring Blue into range of Navasi's Darkvision and abilities, and only two range increments away.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 - 2 = 4 for piercing damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Cha'mon hits Blue but does not bring it down (-10). He does succeed in making it really mad. The other two look rather alarmed.

Navasi flubs her shot completely.

(Waiting on Misty and Ears to act)

Second Seekers (Roheas)

Kiirinta Biohacker 3 | SP 18 / 18 | HP 22 / 22 | RP 6 / 6| Active conditions: None| EAC 17; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Speed: 20ft / 20 ft fly | Biohacks Remaining 4/6 |

"Here Navasi, let me help you get closer."

Misty does something complicated with her bio-kit before transferring the results to Navasi.

+10 to your ground movement speed for 5 rounds.
Biohacks remaining 4/6

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

Ears scampers next to Cha'mon. "Nice. I can work with this. Hold still and let me get this rifle organized."

Cast supercharge weapon. +4d6 damage on your next attack.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Blue charges forward at Cha'mon and lets loose an antler reverberation
reveb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 sonic: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 1) + 3 = 8 + Staggered [DC 12 will to avoid]

Green double moves around the side.

Morvruul is up.

Dataphiles

Male LN tempered pilgrim witchwyrd operative 3 | SP 10/15 HP 22/22 RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +9 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Bluff +13, Computers +10, Culture +11, Diplomacy +7, Disguise +11, Engineering +10, Intimidate +10, Mysticism +7, Perception +8, Piloting +10, Profession (merchant) +9, Sense Motive +9, Sleight Of Hand + 10

Unable to shake his fellows,
To grab his package alone
Morvruul releases
A defeated groan.

Consigned to the fact
He can't have his druthers,
The witchwyrd mopedly
Follows the others.

Spying some targets
Before they can run
Morvruul retrieves
And fires his gun.

Bluff to Trick vs. Green: 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 13 + 4 = 21
Ranged (tactical semi-auto pistol) v Green KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage (P): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Add Trick Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Morvruul misses his target.

Red also double moves to the group.

Everyone is up except Morvruul.

Acquisitives

Male CG Damai Outlaw Operative 5 Biohacker 1 (PC sheet) | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +5 | Init: +11 | Darkvision 60', Perc +11, SM +10 | Speed 40 ft. | Active Conditions: None.

Cha'mon Cha'mon, lines up his second shot on the arabuk in front of him. He pulls the trigger and the explosive recoil from Alora's supercharged sniper rifle almost sends him tumbling backwards even though he is on one knee.

Bluff (Feinting Stunt): 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 13 + 4 = 20 Blue is flat footed to Cha'mon's attack if the bluff roll succeeds.
Striker Rifle vs. Blue KAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Piercing Damage: 3d4 + 4 + 4d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 2) + 4 + (1, 4, 5, 3) = 25

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Chamon's shot hits Blue, flatfooted or not. It looks severely wounded but still not down ((Blue: -35, Green: -0, Red: -0))

Wayfinders

Male LN Embri Priest Mystic 5 Character Sheet | SP 31/35, HP 36/36, RP 4/6 | EAC: 16 KAC: 16 | Fort: +3, Ref: +2, Will: +8 (+2 enchantment, immune to charm) | Init: +1 | Perc: +11 (sees ethereal), SM: +14 | Speed 30 ft | Tracked Resources: Shirt Reroll 1/1, Healing Touch 1/1, Level 1 Spells 4/5, Level 2 Spells 3/3, Pulsecaster 18/20, Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol 3/9 | Active conditions:

"This one led these ones here, but now this one feels pangs of remorse for causing unnecessary death to those ones . . .Perhaps this one will look for the requested winter herbs instead . . ."

Move action to move and standard action to total defense.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

"We're going to eat them, unless they kill us. It's better for everyone if they're dead first."

The ysoki turns back to Cha'mon. "That was terrific! Almost like magic. Now pull yourself together and we'll do it again!"

Move action to draw pistol. Standard to cast supercharge weapon for Cha'mon again.

Will be away for the weekend.

Bot Ears:

OBviously his go to is supercharge weapon for the best attacking PC.

Speed Walk 30'
Ranged arc pistol, static (small) +5 (1d6+1, critical Arc 2; Stun)
Ranged semi-auto pistol, tactical (small) +5 (1d6+1, critical -; Analog)

Technomancer Spells Known (CL 3rd; concentration +4)
1st(4/day)-comprehend languages(DC ), grease(DC 14), hologram image(DC 14), supercharge weapon
0th(0/day)-detect magic, mending(DC 13), psychokinetic hand, telepathic message, token spell, transfer charge(DC 13)

(Spell cache flashlight; Energize spell provide opportunity for 2 extra spells /day.)

Skills Acrobatics +3, Computers +8, Culture +4, Diplomacy +1, Engineering +10, Life Science +8, Mysticism +5, Physical Science +7, Piloting +7, Profession (Professor) +8,

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

((Waiting for Misty and Navasi))


”Navasi” Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Crap, sorry. Thought I'd posted here.

"Keep piling on, we've got it!" Navasi calls, leveling her flame pistol at the injured animal. Getting them lined up seems unlikely, but she needs to test her theory anyway. Hopefully being a little bit pre-cooked won't offend.

She unleashes a line of fire from her flamethrowing pistol.

Move: Get 'Em on Blue. Everyone gets +1 to attacks.
Standard: Fire anarchic flame pistol. It's an area that effects a 20-foot line, but the only thing in the area is Blue. Attack Blue's EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 for fire damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Acquisitives

Male CG Damai Outlaw Operative 5 Biohacker 1 (PC sheet) | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +5 | Init: +11 | Darkvision 60', Perc +11, SM +10 | Speed 40 ft. | Active Conditions: None.

Botting Misty

Misty, fires a basic inhibitor at red.

Needler vs. Red KAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 Basic Inhibitor, -2 AC
Piercing Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Navasi misses but Misty does not.

Blue charges Cha'mon, which most likely provokes from Ears and Morvruul if they have melee weapons out.
antlers: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28 bludgeoning: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 sonic: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Green lets loose it's sonic reveb at Navasi
reveb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 sonic: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 1) + 3 = 5 + Staggered [DC 12 will to avoid]

Morvruul is up followed by Red.


”Navasi” Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Ouch! I didn't know they could do that..."

Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

Went for the pistol, not a melee weapon.

Dataphiles

Male LN tempered pilgrim witchwyrd operative 3 | SP 10/15 HP 22/22 RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +9 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Bluff +13, Computers +10, Culture +11, Diplomacy +7, Disguise +11, Engineering +10, Intimidate +10, Mysticism +7, Perception +8, Piloting +10, Profession (merchant) +9, Sense Motive +9, Sleight Of Hand + 10

The arabuk so close,
Morvruul reels back in the snow.
Pulls his gun's trigger
And let's a shot go.

Bluff to Trick vs. Blue: 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 13 + 4 = 29
Ranged (tactical semi-auto pistol) v Blue KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage (P): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Add Trick Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Unfortunately Morvruul misses.

Red moves in a bit closer and lets loose it's reverb at Chamon.
reverb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 [dice=sonic2d4 + 3[/dice] + Staggered [DC 12 will to avoid]

Everyone but Morvruul is up.

Second Seekers (Roheas)

Kiirinta Biohacker 3 | SP 18 / 18 | HP 22 / 22 | RP 6 / 6| Active conditions: None| EAC 17; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Speed: 20ft / 20 ft fly | Biohacks Remaining 4/6 |

Misty quickly aims and snaps a shot at Blue, having loaded a special dart.

To-Hit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Damage, Piercing: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

If I hit, the major biohack I am using will make blue vulnerable to fire

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

"Ahh! Stupid arabuk." Ears lurches away from the beast and raises his arc pistol for a shot.

5' move as shown.

arc pistol, static v blue, EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 ... damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 ( critical Arc 2; Stun)

Wayfinders

Male LN Embri Priest Mystic 5 Character Sheet | SP 31/35, HP 36/36, RP 4/6 | EAC: 16 KAC: 16 | Fort: +3, Ref: +2, Will: +8 (+2 enchantment, immune to charm) | Init: +1 | Perc: +11 (sees ethereal), SM: +14 | Speed 30 ft | Tracked Resources: Shirt Reroll 1/1, Healing Touch 1/1, Level 1 Spells 4/5, Level 2 Spells 3/3, Pulsecaster 18/20, Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol 3/9 | Active conditions:

"Oh no! This one cannot allow these ones to incur such risk without aid." Reluctantly, Speaker moves into position and fires a pulsecaster at one of the arabuks.

Attacking Red.

Pulsecaster v Red EAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage (E, nonlethal): 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

201 to 250 of 296 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SFS 4-12 - A Festive Operation - Take 2 (KS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.